Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 4, Episode 8 - The Price - full transcript

Lincoln proposes to crash the General's car to copy the last card using the trick he did in 2001, in Chicago, to rob a wallet. Michael tells Sara that Gretchen is alive and dealing with Agent Self a partnership together with T-Bag. Sara is disturbed with the new partner and recalls the torture she was submitted to. Roland sends an untraceable message to Wyatt asking how much he would pay for Michael and Lincoln. Mr. Feng visits T-Bag in his office in Gate, but Gretchen negotiates Scylla for US$ 125 million, offering US$ 25 million to T-Bag. Lincoln plans the accident with Sucre while Lincoln and Michael rob an ambulance in a federal yard. Gretchen gives a message to Self inviting Sara to meet her in a motel room. Sara is worried about Michael's health. Roland tells Wyatt where Michael and Lincoln are, and the killer shoots Sucre. Michael presses Roland who denies being a rat. Self makes clear to Gretchen and T-Bag that they are worthless. T-Bag plots with Trishanne against Gretchen. Gretechen proposes a cease-fire to Sara, and she asks about Michelle Taylor. Roland removes the GPS monitor and escapes to meet Wyatt, who shots his knees. Roland gives the address of the warehouse in Pier 31, San Pedro, but Michael, Lincoln, Bellick and Mahone arrive just in time and capture Wyatt. The general concludes that the attempt was against his card and orders to move Scylla.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》 前情回顧
Previously on Prison Break.

如果"錫拉"是一張餅 我們只拿到其中一塊
If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got is a slice.

"錫拉"不是一張卡
So Scylla isn't one card.

是六張
It's six.

這事發生多久了
How long has it been happening?

這不是大問題
It's not a big deal.

你13歲的時候 就已是個大問題了
It was a big deal when you were 13.

邁克爾和你說過媽的事嗎
Michael told you about Mom?

-沒有 -她小時候經常流鼻血
No. As a kid, she got nosebleeds.

她30多歲時 又開始流鼻血
In her 30s, they started up again.

你母親什麼時候去世的
How old was your mom when she passed away?



31歲 邁克爾也剛好31歲
31. Michael's just turning 31.

那個人是誰
Who's that?

他就是殺我兒子的兇手
That's the man that killed my son.

他就像個數碼黑洞
It's like a digital black hole.

能接收10英尺內的所有電子數據
It swallows up any electronic data within ten feet.

格蘭先生
Mr. Glenn?

我們有麻煩了
We got a problem.

那是幹什麼用的
What's that do?

是個電子遊戲機的
It's a battery pack

電池組
for a video game console.

那你只能買個新的了
You'll need to buy a new one.

錫拉 明天給我的話
Scylla. Get it to me by tomorrow

你就能拿原來報酬的一半
and you will receive 50% of the fee.

後天 四分之一
Two days, 25%.



大後天
Three days,

我讓你腦袋開花
I shoot you through the brain.

你是誰
Who is this?

你好 邁克爾
Hello, Michael.

你明白吧
You know what?

如果格萊布再給我找這樣的爛活
If Crab ever throws a psycho at us like this again,

我就宰了他
I'm going to kill him.

對 但是我們如果不幹的話 格萊布會宰了我們
Yeah, but if we don't get this psycho, Crab's going to kill us.

把槍準備好
Just have the burner ready.

準備好了
Got it covered.

做完這個之後 我就洗手不幹了
After this job, I'm done, man.

我不能再做下去了
I can't do this anymore.

你覺得格萊布會怎麼說
What do you think Crab will say about that?

我不管他說什麼
I don't care what Crab says about that.

如果進監獄的話 我還怎麼做個好父親
How can I be a good father if I'm always in prison?

我錯過了我孩子的童年
I missed out on my kid's childhood.

我不能再錯過他成長的過程
I'm not going to miss out on him becoming a man.

說實話 就算是你干 這個計劃也太大膽了
You know, not for nothing, but this plan is crazy even for you.

你確定這是唯一辦法
You sure this is the only way?

沒錯
Yeah.

快看 他出來了
Hey look. He's coming out.

他帶著箱子
He's got the case.

繫好安全帶
Let's buckle up.

把手舉起來 把手舉起來
Put your hands up! Put your hands up!

別客氣
You're welcome.

快閃
Let's go!

等等 這就是你的好主意
So wait a minute. This is your brilliant plan?

你打算用自殺的方法去撞將軍的車
You're going to pull a kamikaze mission on the General's car?

你的儀器已經沒了
Now that the device is gone,

你的意見也就不重要了
your opinion doesn't matter.

閉嘴 加你的油
So shut up and pump.

我們知道將軍總是輕裝行動
We know the General travels light.

一輛轎車 幾個保鏢
One limo and a couple of guards.

我不擔心那幾個保鏢 我擔心的是撞車
It ain't the guards I'm worried about; it's the crash.

我沒說過這會很輕鬆
Look, I never said this was going to be easy.

別激動
Just relax.

首先 巴拿馬的事是公事公辦
First off, Panama was a job.

日後再算賬
Some other time.

你要「錫拉「做什麼
What do you want with Scylla?

那是我自己的事
That's my business.

我們不是在巴拿馬
We're not in Panama anymore,

我也不在監獄裏 我再問一次
and I'm not behind a fence, so, again,

你要「錫拉」做什麼
what do you want with Scylla?

和你一樣 打垮公司
Same thing you want: bring down the Company.

很好 那你何不
Great. Then why don't you

把缺的幾頁紙給我 然後消失呢
give me those missing pages and disappear?

我很想那麼做 你記得那天
I'd love to. You remember that day

我們在羅斯福酒店 惠斯勒複製了Lief的卡
at the Roosevelt when Whistler made off with Lief's card?

你覺得是誰的主意
Who do you think took the fall for that?

我們的名字都在同一張黑名單裏
Our names are at the top of the same hit list.

我不知道你們有什麼協議
Now, I don't know what arrangement you two have,

我需要一些資金
but I need some traveling money.

我們過會再談這個
Let's talk about that later.

我們幹嘛不談談你是在給
Why don't we talk about the kind of scum

什麼樣的爛人付錢
you're willing to put on the payroll?

告訴我一個用不到她的理由 我聽你的
Give me a way to do it without her, and we'll do it.

我們需要那些紙
We need the pages.

這是個交易
It's a package deal.

我們是拍檔了嗎
Are we partners?

拍檔
Partners.

我剛剛往機器裏投了一個幣
Look, I barely dropped a nickel in the slots, right?

那人就過來了
This guy was all...

我們真應該打死你
We ought to blanket party your ass.

那個儀器呢
Where's the device?

-能不能拿回來 -快說
Can it be salvaged? Tell him.

賭台老闆把它收走了
Pit boss walked off with it.

那好 我們只能讓你提前退休了
Okay. Well, we're going to call this your early retirement.

你要麼上樓
You can either go upstairs

坐在你的小床上 等我們把事情解決
and sit on your cot and ride out the rest of this thing,

否則 我就給賽爾夫探員打電話
or I can call Agent Self

那你就能慢慢享受刑期了
and you can ride out the rest of your prison sentence.

你選吧
Your choice.

我要和你談談
I need to talk to you.

你哥哥說了你流鼻血的事
So your brother told me about your nosebleeds.

他還說了你媽媽的情況
And he told me about your mom.

那不是他該做的
That wasn't his place.

為你擔心
To be worried about you?

媽媽得病時 林肯每天都在醫院 握著她的手
When Mom got sick, Linc was at the hospital every day, holding her hand,

看著媽媽去世 他那時才13歲
watching her die, and he was 13.

這件事改變了他 讓他對任何事都過頭擔心
It changed him. It made him overprotective.

現在他開始
And now he's jumping

用錯誤的原因
to all the wrong conclusions

得出錯誤的結論
for all the wrong reasons,

而且都無中生有的
and it's... it's over nothing because

我很好
I'm fine.

你看起來可不好
You don't look fine.

因為我也有些事情要告訴你
Well, maybe that's because there's something I have to tell you.

格雷琴還活著
Gretchen's alive.

她和帝博格一起合作
She's working with T-Bag,

他們有幾張惠斯勒的鳥類書頁
and they have several pages from Whistler's bird book,

他們也想加入找錫拉
and they want in on Scylla.

我們說話的同時 賽爾夫正和他們談條件
Self is cutting them a deal as we speak.

賽爾夫知道他們有自己的計劃
Self knows that they have their own agenda,

但我們也有
but so do we

只要我們拿到那幾頁紙
and as soon as we get those pages back,

格雷琴和帝博格就會為他們做的事付出代價
Gretchen and T-Bag are going to pay for everything.

他們會得到應有的懲罰
They're going to get exactly what's coming to them.

整件事情和格雷琴無關
This isn't about Gretchen.

也不會牽扯私人恩怨
It's not about any one person.

我們必須結束這一切
And we... we have to finish it.

我想自己呆一會
I need a minute.

可以嗎
Please.

我絕對不相信
I can't believe this!

我們有其他選擇嗎
What choice do we have?

格雷琴加入我們
Gretchen's on the team.

不管喜不喜歡
Like it or not,

我們需要那幾頁紙
we need those pages.

我們要和這婊子[西班牙語]合作
Another perra we're jumping in bed with?

對我們來說不是第一次了
Not exactly new territory for us.

我不管我們要和誰合作
I don't care who we gotta partner up with.

我們拿到那些紙 就才可以打入"公司"
We get those papers, we make with the break-in,

就能完成任務
we get this job done.

她也可能和"公司"還有聯繫 我不確定
She could still have ties to the Company, man. I don't know.

到時候 我們再擔心格雷琴
We'll worry about Gretchen when the time is right.

現在 我們要集中在將軍身上
For now, let's focus on the General.

格雷琴加入我們也改變不了什麼
This thing with Gretchen doesn't change a thing.

我們
We're, uh...

我們還是接近目標
we're still close.

更接近"錫拉" 離懷特卻更遠了
Closer to Scylla, farther from Wyatt.

這也說不准
You don't know that.

先集中精力 好嗎
Just stay focused, all right?

這才是我要集中精力的地方
This is my focus, okay?

我還是做我該做的事
I'm doing the job, okay? All right? All right?

每一天 殺我兒子的兇手就離我更遠
Every day, the trail to my son's killer gets a little bit colder.

我能做的就只有集中精力
That's all I do is focus.

你在幹什麼
What are you doing?

只是
Um... It's just... uh...

我們要把電腦拿樓下用
We're going to need that downstairs.

那我就呆在這好了
Yeah. I'll just, uh... be up here.

多少錢換斯科菲爾德和布倫斯
How much for Scofield and Burrows?

我聽說你們倆有了個協議
I see you two have come to an agreement.

放了她 是因為她要工作
She's on work release,

和你一樣
just like you.

什麼樣的工作
What kind of work?

你和那個秘書在辦公室裏保守秘密
You and the secretary keep things quiet in the office

邁克爾從隧道去找"錫拉"
while Michael tunnels to Scylla.

你真的以為
You really think

斯科菲爾德會遵守他的諾言
Scofield's gonna keep his word, huh?

你把他愛的女人往死裏打
You horsewhipped the woman he loves.

邁克爾和我們一樣想得到「錫拉」
Michael wants Scylla just as badly as we do.

沒錯 他當時也想逃出監獄
Yeah, he wanted out of prison, too.

我們的合作在那之後就結束了
Our partnership lasted long enough for that to happen,

然後 我們就分道揚鑣了
and then... we parted ways.

相信我
Trust me.

先生 請進
Yeah, um, go on in, sir.

斯科菲爾德會利用你
Scofield will use you

為了給他女朋友報仇 他會在你背後來一刀
and then he's gonna bury the knife in your back for what you did to his lady friend.

"錫拉"在哪
Where's Scylla?

早上好 先生
Good morning to you, too, sir.

先生們
Gentlemen.

我給了你3天
I gave you three days.

"錫拉"在哪
Where's Scylla?


I...

馮先生 別急著下結論
Now, uh, Mr. Feng, let's not do anything rash.

你就是馮
So you're Feng.

我們還沒見過面
We haven't actually met in person.

我就是"斑蛇行動"中
I was the liaison between the Company and your

你的僱主和"公司"之間的聯絡人
Chinese employers on Operation Copperhead.

蘇珊
Susan?

沒錯
That's right.

你從為"公司"賣命
You went from working for the Company

轉變為盜取能摧毀他們的證據
to stealing the one thing that could destroy them.

這個轉變未免太突然了
That's a tight turn.

從"錫拉"的價格來看
With a price that Scylla commands on the open market,

任何人都會變
anybody would turn.

順便說一下 值200吧
Which is, by the way, 200.

我們在行動中沒有合作過
Our paths never crossed on Copperhead,

但是我確實和你的一個同事合作過
but I did deal with one of your colleagues;

一個不太能幹的中間人
a less-capable associate.

他怎麼了
Whatever happened to him?

他已經從這個世界消失了
He was skinned and hung from an overpass.

我想起來了
Oh, yes, I recall.

他沒有在保證的時間內把東西送到
He couldn't deliver on promises made.

你也可能會想起 他是我的前任
You may also recall that he was my predecessor.

我參加行動後 你得到了你想要的
When I joined Copperhead, you got what you wanted.

我也會得到"錫拉"
You'll get Scylla, too.

如果我拿不到
If I don't,

我就扒了你的皮
I'll peel you like a wet grape.

報酬是100
And the price is 100.

150
150.

125 別讓我失望
125. Don't disappoint me.

你們說的 125
Well, 125...

再乘1百萬
Million.

蘇珊 格雷琴 不管你名字是什麼
Susan, Gretchen, whatever your name is,

我建議你趕快找個方法
I suggest you find a way to bury the hatchet

和邁克爾·斯科菲爾德的女人和解
with Michael Scofield's woman.

我們有的忙了
We got work to do.

我怎麼覺得有人早上起來
Why do I get the feeling that some poor bastard woke up

會發現自己的車沒了
to an empty driveway this morning?

放鬆 我們從回收廠找來的
Relax, we got it from a scrap yard.

你們準備就寄望於
And you're pinning the hopes

這堆廢鐵嗎
of the entire mission on that relic?

如果是第一張卡 我不會這麼做
If it was card one, I'd say no.

如果是第五張
If this was card five,

我也不會這麼做 但這是最後一張
I'd say no, but it's the last card.

我覺得可以假裝肇事逃逸
I really think we can stage a hit-and-run

沒有人會關注這件事
and get away with it.

好吧 我們知道他在哪上班
All right, we know where this guy works.

我們也知道他的路線
We know his route.

我會在這個十字路口等他
I'm gonna wait for him at this intersection.

他開過來
He drives through.

我開車撞他 拿到卡
I smash him with my car, get the card.

如果你能奇跡般活著離開現場
And if by some miracle you walked away from the crash,

將軍就會知道是你偷了卡
the General's gonna know that you ripped him off.

除非我先給他打一針嗎啡
Not if I pump him full of morphine first.

將軍會第二天在醫院醒過來
The General's gonna wake up tomorrow morning in the hospital

一點也不記得到底發生了什麼事情
feeling happy as a clam with no idea what happened to him.

當他不省人事的時候
When he's out cold,

我們把卡下載到手提電腦裏
we download the card onto the laptop

再把原卡放回去
and put the original back on him.

你以為救護人員來了
And you don't think this is gonna look suspicious

不會懷疑嗎
for the paramedics that show up at the scene?

那就要看急救人員是誰了
That depends on who the paramedics are.

現在有四輛救護車
At the federal impound lot downtown,

因走私藥品
there are currently four ambulances seized

被扣押在市中心的車管所
in a drug-smuggling ring.

我們只需要一輛
All we need is one.

你去搞定吧
Go make yourself useful.

指揮官會在作戰前集結軍隊
Time was commanders would assemble their troops

並在方形土陣中做排練
before a battle and rehearse schemes of maneuver

用石頭代指敵方地點
on a square of dirt using rocks to depict enemy positions.

他們稱之為 "劃石作戰"
They called these rehearsals "rock drills."

老撾就是我們的石頭 現在...
Laos was our rock drill. Now...

現在已經箭在弦上了
it's time for the battle to commence.

格裏芬
Griffin.

用偽鈔沖刷老撾市場
Flooding the Laotian market with counterfeit kip

非常有效
was highly effective.

到第二階段 影響將繼續擴大
In Phase Two, the effect will take longer,

但結果必然如出一轍
but the result will inevitably be the same.

我正在停止該命令
I'm signing off on the order to open up

以打開下一戰區
the next theater of operations.

失陪
Excuse me.

信息來源很難摸透
The message is untraceable.

某人花了很多功夫
Someone went to a lot of trouble

去掩蓋他們的蹤跡
to cover their tracks.

你怎麼知道此人能幫我們找到這兩兄弟
How do we know this person can deliver the brothers?

我們不知道
We don't.

引蛇出洞
Bait the hook.

看他會不會上鉤
See if he bites.

你好 朋友
Hey-hey, my friend!

你是誰
Who the hell are you?

唐·賽爾夫 國土安全局的
Don Self, Homeland Security.

菲爾·斯托格爾
Phil Stroger.

最近怎麼樣 不錯
How's it going? Good.

這可是好東西
This is a grande.

這東西花了我9美金
This thing cost me nine bucks.

正和你加州口味 還有你的極品咖啡
You California types and your gourmet coffee.

我能為你做些什麼
Hey, can I help you with something?

這是市車管所 對嗎
This is a federal impound lot, correct?

沒錯
Yeah.

我的意圖很明顯 菲爾 我需要一輛車
Okay, I think it's pretty obvious, Phil, I need a car.

你告訴莎拉我流鼻血的事
So you told Sara about the nosebleeds, huh?

我很擔心你
I'm worried about you.

你為什麼
Well, why don't you stop

哪壺不開提哪壺
starting fires that I have to put out?

媽媽都沒能逃脫病魔 你以為你...
Mom couldn't outrun this. What makes you think you...?

這和媽媽的情況不一樣 那是20年前的事
It's not Mom, all right? That was 20 years ago.

這不一樣 完全不一樣
This is different. It's totally different.

上車
Get in.

我的頭頭來視察菜鳥們的宿舍
So my section chief comes over to the rookie's stretcher

然後他說 你們的補貼還真不少啊 孩子
and he goes, "You got one hell of a workman's comp claim, kid."

兄弟 我們說正事吧
Hey, uh, let's get that trip ticket started.

看來我能幫你
Looks like I can hook you up

弄輛轎車
with a sedan for your stakeout.

菲爾 我得走了
You know what, Phil? I gotta go.

說什麼呢
What are you talking about?

我剛想起來
I just remembered.

我還得給上頭們交份文件
I got to give a briefing to a bunch of higher-ups.

我還能回來
Can I come back

再拿車嗎
for the sedan?

隨你便 賽爾夫
Suit yourself, Self.

我一會回來
I'll be back.

唐·賽爾夫
Don Self.

我要你幫我傳個口信
I need you to deliver a message.


Okay.

看來你男朋友不用再享受
I see your boyfriend's no longer sporting

最新的全球定位科技了
the latest fashion in GPS technology.

既然你們都不用戴腳踝監視器
So, if neither one of you are wearing ankle monitors,

你們還在這幹嘛
what are you still doing here?

你們應該從這裏到墨西哥
You should be having hot fugitive sex

找所有僅付現鈔的汽車旅館
in every cash only no-tell motel

去享受逃往的性愛
from here to Mexico.

比起倆人的需要
Some things are more important

還有更重要的事情 羅蘭
than what two people want, Roland.

我真的希望有一天你會有所領悟
I honestly hope that someday that makes sense to you.

莎拉
Look, Sara...

對不起
I'm sorry.

維加斯的事
For Vegas.

我為維加斯發生的事道歉
I'm sorry for Vegas.


Hello?

格雷琴給你捎了個口信
Listen, I have a message for you from Gretchen.

她想在今晚7點見你
She wants to meet with you tonight at 7:00 p.m.

在瑟法麗旅館
at the Safari Motel

-109房 -為什麼
on 109. Why?

她說想消除誤會
She says she wants to clear the air,

不知道什麼意思
whatever that means.

莎拉
Sara?

我沒興趣
I'm not interested.

好吧
Okay.

我有不祥的預感
I got a bad feeling about this.

我才是命懸一線的人 你只是待在救護車裏
I'm the one on point. You're in the ambulance.

你擔心什麼
Why are you so worried?

我只是有這種感覺
I just got a feeling.

如果發生意外
If anything should happen,

幫我打電話給芝加哥的老媽
call my mom in Chicago.

告訴她我沒有死於牢獄之災
Tell her I didn't die like a damn convict

沒有關在監獄裏
locked up in some penitentiary.

不會有事的
Nothing's gonna happen.

準備好了嗎
You ready for this?

好了 我和蘇克雷能搞定
Yeah. Me and Sucre got this.

我知道你能行
I know you do.

祝好運
Good luck.

1百萬 換倆兄弟 今天
1 million for the brothers today.

成交
Done.

一切就位
I'm in position.


Good.

我們在交叉路口
The rest of us are standing by

準備就緒
at the intersection.

沒人希望你
No one's expecting you

真的去治療這個混賬傢伙
to actually treat this bastard, right?

是 但我還是個醫生
Yeah, I'm still a doctor.

蘇克雷 你們那邊情況怎樣
Sucre, how you guys doing?

蘇克雷
Sucre?

老天你不是在耍我吧
Got to be kidding me.

蘇克雷 在嗎
Sucre, are you there?

我們準備好了
We're good.

看來我成了惠斯勒先生
Being as I was the original recipient

藝術品的接收者
of the late Mr. Whistler's artwork...

我能拿多少
what's my cut?

2500萬
$25 million.

如你所知
Just so you know,

我佔有慾很強
I have a very keen sense of ownership.

庫沙公墓
Six headstones

的六座墓碑就是明證
in Coosa County Cemetery can attest to that fact.

墓碑上的名字
The names on those grave markers

花了六箱在河裏冷卻的舒力茨[啤酒]
took a six pack of Schlitz I had cooling in the river.

那次犯罪我才得到五塊錢
That particular transgression put me back five bucks.

想像為了2500萬我會做什麼
Imagine what I'd do for $25 million.

你會拿到錢
You'll get your cut.

但要靠你自己去掙
But you're gonna earn it.

斯科菲爾德和他的同夥
And how much of that payday

又能拿到多少
is Scofield and his crew earning?

我懷疑他們有沒有命來拿
Oh, I doubt they'll be around to collect.

死那麼多人
There's a lot of blood being spilled

花那麼多錢
and a lot of money being

就為了本小破黑皮書
offered up for just a little old black book.

有什麼好笑的
What's so funny?

人人都認為錫拉
That everyone thinks that Scylla

只是"公司"的小黑名單
is just the Company's little black book.

我怎麼知道能否相信你
How do i know i can trust you?

現在去帝王大道和威洛斯大道
King and Willow Now.

小傢伙
Hey, buddy.

從林肯那裏得知 你母親的右額葉上
I understand from Lincoln your mom had a hamartoma

長了個錯構瘤
in her right frontal lobe.

是的
That's right.

那種腫瘤增大後會造成困擾
When a tumor like that gets large enough to be problematic,

還會伴隨很多癥狀
it's gonna come with a lot of symptoms.

短暫性失憶
Loss of short-term memory,

影響你的深度知覺
problems with your depth perception,

影響運動機能
problems with your motor skills.

如果你有以上癥狀
If you had anything like that,

-告訴我 -好的 但我沒有
you'd let me know. Yes, but I haven't.

我也不會
And I won't.

我沒事
And I'm fine.

2IBA333
2IBA333

邁克
Michael.

將軍要走了
The General is leaving.

將軍要走了
The General is leaving.

好的 大家就緒
All right, everybody get ready.

你沒事吧
You doing all right?

沒事 只是不習慣到處是血
Fine. Just not so good around blood is all.

我來處理好了
I'll take care of the messy part,

你只要幫我把他弄上輪床
you just help me get him on the gurney.

不用兩個人去撞一輛車
Doesn't take two people to crash a car, you know.

你開玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?

我們可曾共患難
After all I've been through with you?

現在你倒擔心我了
Now you're worried about my ass?

閉嘴 開車
Shut up and drive, okay?

繫好安全帶
Buckle up.

什麼事
What is it?

林肯 我們看到他了 離你們兩條街遠
Linc, we got him. He's two blocks away from you.

我們準備好了
We're on it.

開始了
Here we go.

他在做什麼
What's he doing?

不對勁
Something's wrong.

他掉頭了
He's turning around.

林肯 撤退 是陷阱
Linc, pull back! It's a trap.

我們快閃
Let's get out of here.

蘇克雷 趴下
Sucre, get down!

林肯 快點
Come on, Linc!

開快點
Faster!

低下頭
Keep your head down!

抓緊
Hang on!

你沒事吧
You all right?!

費爾南多 堅持住 你會沒事的
Stay with us, Fernando. You're going to be all right.

他直接衝過來 我們中埋伏了
He came straight at us. We were set up.

你是說他們知道我們會去那
So you're saying that they knew we were going to be there?

-那他們也知道這地方了 -我也這麼說
Then they know about this place. That's exactly what I'm saying.

-布拉德 我要紗布 -隨時會有人過來的
Brad, I'm gonna need some gauze. Somebody could be coming here right now.

如果他們知道這地方 那我們早就死了
If they knew about this place, we'd already be dead.

那個格雷琴呢
What about that Gretchen chick?

她有惠斯勒的幾張書頁
She's got a couple of pages from Whistler's bird book.

她不可能知道
It doesn't make her psychic.

布拉德 我需要紗布
Brad, I need some gauze.

現在相信我了吧
Trust me now?

看來有人出賣我們了
Well, it looks like someone set us up.

-真的嗎 -是的
Seriously? Yeah.

我在想是不是你
And I'm wondering if it was you.

你們起初是排斥我
Okay, first you give me the leper treatment,

現在又說我是告密者
and now I'm a traitor

-是嗎 -的了吧 羅蘭
is that right? Come on, Roland, who else

除了你還有誰知道我們
could've known we were going

-要去那個交叉口 -告訴你
at that intersection? You know what, just because

別因為我沒跟你們一起行動 就說我是告密者
I didn't do time with you guys, it doesn't make me a rat.

對此我的投入
All right? I put just as much into this job

不比任何人少
as anybody else.

就算我犯了個小錯
Okay, I make one little mistake

我就成猶大了嗎
and all of a sudden I'm Judas?

不 算了
No, you know what? You know, no.

打電話給Self 我回
Call Self, okay, because... because I'm gonna go back

-監獄去 -好了
to the can. I'm done with this... All right.

冷靜點 冷靜點
Just calm down. Calm down.

我要你查一下
I want you to look up

帝王大道和威洛斯大道街角的
all the local businesses at the corner

所有地方企業
of King and Willow.

我要外部裝有安全攝像的
I need the ones with exterior security cameras,

因為我要查個車牌號
'cause I'm looking for a license plate number,

好嗎
all right?

為什麼不道歉
How about an apology?

斯科菲爾德去哪了
Where the hell is Scofield?

我們全等著他破土動工
We've been waiting for him to break ground all day.

他還要處理最後一件事
He's taking care of one last thing.

早上他會來找你
He'll be here in the morning.

莎拉呢 她對會面作何回應
And Sara, what'd she say about our meeting?

她說沒興趣
She's not interested.

行 如果她改變注意 我會在那等她
Okay, well, if she changes her mind, I'll be there.

只想讓大家都知道
Just so everyone knows,

這是莎拉做了結的最後機會
this is Sara's last chance to settle up.

我想讓大家開誠佈公
I want all the grievances out on the table

這樣我們才能繼續合作
so we can move forward.

聽清楚了 美女
Listen to me, skank.

你只是被
You just got your stripes

你的舊老闆甩掉的鳥人
ripped off your sleeve by your old boss.

不管以前你在公司裏的官多大
So whatever clout you had with the Company,

現在都沒了
it's gone.

你現在是我的手下
You work for me now.

所以 你在這個鄉巴佬面前怎麼擺架子都行
So you can try to pull rank on the hick here all you want,

但別把我的耐心當弱點
but don't mistake my patience for weakness.

你還活著只有一個理由
You're alive right now for one reason:

就是我允許你活著
because I'm allowing you to be.

一旦把錫拉弄到手
So when I get Scylla,

你就可以拿到你的報酬
you'll get your traveling money.

而這一切都結束後
And when this is over,

你要是膽敢踏進
if you step one foot

美國半步 我會用
on American soil, I'm gonna take

這把槍...
this gun...

用子彈在你這裏
and I'm gonna put a bullet

開個洞
right there.

你也一樣 鄉巴佬
And that goes for you, too, Gummo.

聽清楚了嗎
Are we clear?

聽清楚了
We're clear.

給 我做的
Here. I made this.

這個圖表記錄了
It's a chart of all

所以進出這個辦公室的人
the people coming in and out of the office,

顯示了哪天 什麼時段是最忙的
showing which times of the day are the busiest

以及什麼時段可以挖掘
and which are best for digging.

只管聽電話就行
Just answer the phones.

我會處理這個
I'll handle this.

-拿到了嗎 -等等
- Did you get it? - Hold on.

趕快
Hurry up.

為什麼要
Why are we doing

再做一次
this again?

如果她想不付錫拉的賬
It's an insurance policy.

這就是我們的救命稻草
If she tries to get out of that big Scylla payday.

有多少錢
How big of a payday?

1百萬美元
One million dollars.

你如果再用槍指著我
You put a gun on me again,

我就不會單單會把她的指紋複製下來
and these aren't the only set of prints I'll be copying.

從現在開始 我們是盟友了
From this moment on, we are allies.

她還在看我們嗎
She watching?

是的
Yes.

撐著點
Brace yourself.

幹嘛
For what?

沒叫你 以後不准再踏進我辦公室半步
Don't you ever come in my office again unless you're summoned!

布倫斯在車上
Burrows was in the car.

看來情報是可靠的
It appears our source is dependable.

我說引蛇出洞 可不意味著用我做餌
When I said bait the hook, I did not mean with me.

他們差一點就殺了我
They came that close to killing me.

我不會讓這種事情發生
I wouldn't let that happen.

如果你不滿意我的方法
But if you're unhappy with my methods,

你大可以讓別人來做
maybe you should parcel out the job to someone else.

我不接受辭呈
I don't accept resignations.

和神秘人達成協議
Close the deal with the mystery man

今天就把倆兄弟給我抓回來
and bring the brothers to me today

否則你的解雇金就會變成運屍袋
or your severence pay will be a body bag.

光天化日 在大街上 他們知道你的路線
Broad daylight, city street, and they knew your route.

如果斯科菲爾德的任務是想殺你
If Scofield's mission was to kill you,

他會用更好的辦法
he'd have a better way to do it.

-還要其他東西嗎 -不用
Sara, you have everything you need? No.

沒事
I'm good.

一切順利 好了
Everything's just fine.Alright.

快好了 費爾南多
Almost done, Fernando.

可以了
Now you go.

醫生 如果不是你的話 我就死在這桌子上了
I would've died on this table if it weren't for you, Doc.

我會等你付診金的
Mm-hmm. Just wait till you get my bill.

撐著點 蘇克雷
Hang in there, Sucre.

就算"公司"還不知道這個倉庫
Even if the warehouse ain't on the Company's radar,

我們很清楚被發現後的結果
we sure as hell are.

-這事完了 -你說不准
This job's over. You don't know that.

我只知道 我不想回福克斯河監獄
I ain't going back to Fox River, I know that.

你覺得賽爾夫發現公司把我們弄成這樣
What do you think Self is gonna do

他會怎麼做
when he finds out the Company made us?

我們很快就會知道
We're about to find out.


Yeah?

羅蘭在哪
Hey, where the hell is Roland?

他的全球定位掉線了
His GPS just went offline.

我到了
I'm here.

怎樣
Well?

開豐田走了
Took the Corolla.

-把他的手提也帶了嗎 -是的
Take his laptop, too? Yeah.

阿歷克斯
Alex.

你還好嗎
You doing okay?

-醫生 還要多久 -快了
How much longer,doc? Almost.

你能處理這些嗎
Hey, you got this covered?

你們還在這幹什麼
What are you still doing here?

去把那兔崽子抓回來
Go get the son of a bitch.

行了
All done.

把錢帶來了嗎
You got my money?

我以為這是
Oh, yo, I thought this

公平交易 對吧
was going to be a legit business transaction, okay?

你不給我錢 我就不會
You don't got my money, I don't got

-把倆兄弟的地址告訴你 -他們在哪
the location of the brothers. Where are they?

天啊
Oh, God!

你這是幹什麼
What are you doing?!

莎拉
Sara...

你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.

我以前的一個導師給我講過一個故事
A former mentor of mine once told me a story

我覺得很適合這個情況
that I think applies to this situation.

內戰結束時 格蘭特的聯軍
At the end of the Civil War, Grant's Union Army

在阿波馬托克斯戰勝李的聯軍
had Lee's Confederate soldiers outflanked at Appomattox.

李明白更多流血事件的無益
Lee understood the futility of more bloodshed,

所以他請求停戰
so he requested a cease-fire.

他想結束戰爭
He wanted to bring an end to the fighting.

當天早上還在互相廝殺的士兵
Soldiers that had been killing each other that morning,

下午首次穿過戰線
walked across the lines that afternoon

成為同盟
for the first time as allies

互相交換北方的咖啡和南方的煙草
to trade Northern coffee for Southern tobacco.

現在 我不期望我們互換禮品
Now, I don't expect us to exchange gifts,

但不意味著我們不能成為盟友
but that doesn't mean we can't be allies.

當然 你不會和解
Of course, you can't have a cease-fire

除非雙方
without both parties

達到各自目的
getting what they want.

你有5分鐘
You have five minutes.

隨你儘管在我背上加傷疤
Put as many scars on my back as possible.

我不想催你 但只剩4分鐘了
I don't want to rush you, but you have four minutes left.

她叫什麼名字
What was her name?

只有這一次機會 莎拉
This is a one-time deal, Sara.

你要血債血還 現在就動手
You want your pound of flesh, you take it now.

-她叫什麼名字 -誰
What was her name? Who?

看守的人
The guard--

你射殺 死在我懷裏的人
the one you shot and left to die in my arms.

就為這個
That's what this is about?

一個不盡職的看守人
A guard that couldn't do her job?

她叫什麼名字
What was her name?

她叫什麼名字
What was her name?

泰勒
Taylor.

她的姓呢
Her first name?

米歇爾 我想
Michelle... I think.

你應該清楚 這不是為我
You should know that this isn't about me.

我能忍受你在我背上留的傷疤
I can handle the scars you put on my back,

但你對米歇爾的作為
but what you did to Michelle...

我得服從命令 她想幫你逃跑
I had orders. She tried to help you escape.

她幫我逃脫了 她不是想
She did help me escape. She didn't try.

莎拉
Sara...

你只想著用她來殺雞儆猴
You were too busy making an example out of her

沒想到找她留給我的鑰匙
to find the key that she left with me.

她也得到應有的懲罰了
Then she got what she deserved.

她救了我
She saved my life.

而你殺了她
And you took her's.

你達到目的了
You proved your point.

我們扯平了
We're even.

我們還離扯平遠著呢
We're a long way from even.

等這個結束了 你會為米歇爾付出代價
And when this is over, you'll pay for Michelle.

他們在哪
Where are they?

在膝蓋骨上中一槍
The thing about a gunshot to the kneecap--

會過幾天才能死
it takes days to die from it.

現在 如果說 我在這裏
Now, if I were to shoot you, let's say,

開一槍
here...

彈頭會直接穿過你的身體
the hollow point would tumble through you

在你的內臟留下炙熱的裂片
leaving white-hot slivers in your insides,

帶給你難以想像的痛苦
causing unimaginable pain.

直到你在這小道裏流血而亡
Only ending when you bled out on this pavement.

你不想這樣吧
You don't want that, do you?

告訴我他們兄弟在哪
Then tell me where the brothers are.

他們在一個倉庫裏
They're in a warehouse.

聖佩德羅30號碼頭 他們都在那
Pier 31, San Pedro-- they're all there.

-求你 -謝謝
Please... Thank you.


No!

你在幹嘛
What are you doing?!

我說了你想知道的
I told you what you wanted...!

不 不
No, no...


No!

好了 好了
All right, all right!

你遲早有機會收拾他 退後
You'll get your shot. Now back off.

阿歷克斯 聽他的
Alex, listen to him.

你遲早有機會收拾他
Hey, hey, you'll get your shot, man.

你遲早有機會收拾他
You'll get your shot.

邁克爾 快走 他出賣了我們
Michael, come on. He sold us out.

你在幹嘛
What are you doing?

我們得走了
We got to go.

等等 等等
Wait... wait...

等等
Wait...

邁克爾 快走
Michael, let's go.

別再給我說什麼新消息
Don't hand me any more updates.

他們在監視我了
They're surveilling me.

他們在追殺我
They're coming after me.

將軍 我們會抓到他們的
General, we'll get them.

這又不是第一次
This isn't the first time someone's

有人想要你的命
made an attempt on your life.

這次不是想要我的命
This is not an attempt on my life.

這次是想得到我的卡
This is an attempt on my card.

叫懷特來
Get Wyatt.

我們正在聯繫他
We're trying to contact him.

別只關顧著想 快把懷特叫來
Don't try anything-- just get Wyatt.

你想怎麼繼續下去
How do you want to proceed?

我要轉移它
I want it moved.

做必要的安全準備
To make the necessary arrangements for security

要好幾天
would take days.

我不管有多困難
I don't care about logistics.

我要轉移它
I want it moved.

轉移錫拉
Move Scylla.

現在
Now!

對不起
I'm sorry...

對不起 對不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

我知道
I know.

我知道
I know.

我還不想死 兄弟
I'm not ready to go, man.