Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 4, Episode 13 - Deal or No Deal - full transcript

As the gang deals with Don's betrayal, Lincoln is captured. Meanwhile, Don forces Gretchen to help him by holding her daughter and sister hostage.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》 前情提要
Previousely On Prison Break.

這才是"錫拉"
This is Sylly

你們是出不去的
You are not even close to get out of here

-爸爸 是我 -麗莎
Dad, it's me. Lisa

我在槍口上 是唐克雷蒂
I'm at gun point It's Tancredit

她說 你要是不讓邁克爾和其他人
She says if you don't,let Michael and the others

帶著"錫拉"離開 她就殺了我
leave with Scylla, she'll kill me.

別動
Don't!

我要走了
I'm leaving.

不 懷特先生
No, Mr. White!

轉過去
Turn around!



輕點 甜心
Gentle now, sugar.

我是米裏亞姆·賀爾茲探員 甜心
That's Special Agent Miriam Holtz to you, sugar.

我們拿到了
We have it!

他們拿到了
They got it.

我沒想到 你能查到這麼深
I never thought you'd make it this far.

我錯了
I was wrong.

怎樣
What now?

這是你們的遷移文件
This is all your transfer paperwork.

我得盡快趕到達洛斯那邊去
I need to get to Dallow, ASAP.

格雷琴呢
What happened to Gretchen?

她跑了
She got away.

賽爾夫
Self.

賽爾夫[又意:自私鬼]
Self.

他騙了我們
He screwed us.



賽爾夫不能這麼做
Self can't do that.

他是政府人員 想幹什麼都行
He's government. He can do what he pleases.

車一定會來的
The vans are coming.

肯定是耽誤了
They're just late.

他不會回來了
He ain't coming back!

你也不確定 林肯 他們會來的
You don't know that, Linc! They're coming!

我們現在怎麼辦
What do we do now?

給國安局打電話 看他們對賽爾夫瞭解多少
Call Homeland. See how much they know about Self.

斯坦頓
Stanton.

賀勃 是斯科菲爾德和布倫斯
Herb, it was Scofield and Burrows.

你在議員的辦公室嗎
Are you at the Senator's office?

我中槍了
I think I'm shot!

我中槍了
I'm shot!

米裏亞姆也死了 你聽見嗎
Miriam's gone, okay?

你在什麼地方
What's your position?

這整個行動 你說的是對的
You were right about this whole operation.

不要 布倫斯 布倫斯
No. Burrows, Burrows!


Don.

不妙
No!

我要找格雷琴 你會幫我嗎
I need to find Gretchen. You gonna help me?

否則 我讓你臉上開花
Or you gonna make me shoot you in the face?

幫[又意:救命]
Help.

國土安全局
Department of Homeland Security.

我找唐·賽爾夫的上司 謝謝
I'd like to talk to Don Self's superior, please.

請稍等
One moment, please.

我們把價值一億的東西 就這麼拱手送給這傢伙了
We gave this guy something worth $100 million.

他是國安局的嗎 我們看過他的徽章嗎
Is he even with Homeland? Did we see a badge?

他給了我們槍 用C-130運輸機送我們過來
We were given guns and flown out on a C-130.

-他肯定不是車管局的 -這也不代表他是合法的
He didn't work for the DMV. That doesn't make him the law.

不 不能
No, it don't.

要是國安局從一開始就參與了呢
What if Homeland was in on this from the beginning?

我是賀勃·斯坦頓 你是誰
This is Herb Stanton. Who is this?


Hello?

我搞不清賽爾夫是怎麼設的局
The way Self played this, I don't know.

他一直讓自己置身事外
He kept himself too insulated.

這就是為什麼 需要政府授權時
That's why, that's why he hesitated with official authorizations

他總是猶豫 他總是說 這是為了防止
on behalf of our mission. He kept saying it was because he didn't want

"公司"發現 而實際上
the Company to find out. In actuality,

他是不想讓人發現他的詭計
it's because he didn't want to get caught,

狗娘養的
the son of a bitch!

他部署周密 讓我們去承擔責任
He kept the circle tight. Left the rest of us holding the bag.

如果國安局知道我們在哪 他們遲早會來抓我們
If Homeland knows where we're at. Sooner or later they're coming for us.

讓他們來吧 我們又沒做錯什麼 我們有協議的
Let them come. we didn't do anything wrong. We have deals.

不 我們只有白紙 賽爾夫留給我們的
No, we have paper. That's what Self left us.

我們只有這些
That's what we have.

我們得離開這裏
We gotta get out of here.

我們不能走 邁克爾需要做手術
We can't leave. Michael needs surgery.

我說的不是逃跑
I'm not talking about running.

我說的是活命
I'm talking about surviving.

我想要的是目睹"公司"土崩瓦解
What I want is to see the Company burned to the ground

而你 鋃鐺入獄
and you in prison.

這是我們幹的 我們幹的
We did this to you. We did this to you.

他們正在樓下等你 長官
They're ready for you downstairs, sir.

今天是我們所有努力的關鍵時刻
Today marks a critical juncture in our endeavor.

有沒有"錫拉"的蛛絲馬跡
Do we have a bead on Scylla yet?

我們的安全和未來 均命懸一線
Our security, our future stands at a great precipice.

到底有還是沒有 喬納森
It's a yes-or-no question, Jonathan.

我們不想聽你自言自語
And we don't need a soliloquy.

霍華德 你去我辦公室等我
Howard, why don't you wait in my office?

不 我來此 是確保這次行動不會再出差錯
No. I'm in here making sure this operation isn't fumbled as well.

馬上出去
Out... now.

你有什麼計劃 喬納森
What's your plan, Jonathan?

我們來不就是為了這個嗎
That's what we're all here for, right?

你不聽我們的箴言 執意轉移"錫拉" 如今弄巧成拙
You tried to move Scylla over our better judgment, and it backfired,

就認了吧
so spill it.

還有其他問題嗎
Any further questions?

很好
Very well.

你們都知道自己的任務了
You have your assignments.

竭盡所能 今天就把"錫拉"找回來
Access your assets and retrieve Scylla today.

賽爾夫探員 過去幾個月裏
Yeah, well, a lot of people that believed in me

很多相信我的人 現在都死了
in the last few months, Agent Self, not all of them are alive today.

我不明白這句話
I can't shake that line.

"走為上策"
"All that avails is flight."

起來
Come on.

給 拿著
Here, take that.

莎拉是對的 我們得送你去醫院
Sara's right. We need to get you to a hospital now.

我們就差那麼一點 就那麼一點
We were so close to the finish line. So close.

我知道 我明白
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.

我昨天給LJ打了電話 告訴他一切都接近尾聲了
Listen, I, uh, I spoke to LJ yesterday. Told him this was almost over.

我要對我兒子信守諾言
I'm keeping my word to my son, Michael.

我早該發現這個陰謀
I should have seen this coming.

不 這不是任何人的錯 是賽爾夫耍了我們
No, no, it's no one's fault. Self played all of us.

我們得離開這裏 這是我們最後的選擇
We gotta get out of here. This is our last option.

好的
Yeah.

-查看樓上 -安全
Take upstairs.Clear.

安全
It's clear.

現在知道我們的處境了
Now we know where we stand.

走吧
Let's go.


Hello.

邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
Michael Scofield.

是的
Yes.

我是賀勃·斯坦頓 國土安全局的
Herb Stanton, Department of Homeland Security.

我們想談談
We want to talk.

你們能不能回倉庫
Can you please come back to the warehouse?

沒問題 但首先得給我們一些保障
All right, but first we're gonna need some assurances.

你指什麼
What kind of assurances?

我們遵守了我們的諾言
Look, we held up our end of the deal,

所以 我們要你 履行協議裏的條件
so we're gonna need you to honor the terms of our agreements.

那我得重新看一下那些條件
Well, I'd have to take another look at those terms,

但我確定裏面不包括偷走"錫拉"
but I'm fairly certain it didn't include stealing Scylla

和冷血殺害兩名聯邦探員
or killing two federal agents in cold blood.

你這話是什麼意思
What are you talking about?

我給你們準備了 一些新的條件
Here are the new terms I'm prepared to offer.

回來 自首
Come back, turn yourselves in...

等等 是賽爾夫算計了我們
Wait a minute! Self set us up!

否則 我會追捕你們到天涯海角
Don't, and I'll hunt you down like animals.

我們照他們說的做了
We did what they said.

我不想再背捏造的謀殺罪了
I ain't going down on some trumped-up murder charge.

賽爾夫把兩起謀殺案扣到我們頭上
Self pinned two murders on us.

你在幹嘛 林肯
What are you doing, Linc?

如果國安局的人來了 我們能擺平
If Homeland Security comes... Then we'll handle it.

你要知道 總有劃清界線的限度
You know what? There's gotta be a point where you draw the line.

現在就是時候了
Now's the time to draw that line.

林肯 別傻了 你對付不了整個國安局的
Linc,don't be stupid. You can't fight off all of Homeland.

聽政府的鬼話才是最傻的
Stupid is listening to the government.

我可不想再回死囚區了
I ain't going back to death row,Doc.

我們還能遵守諾言
We can still hold onto our deals.

只要揪出賽爾夫 證明他拿了"錫拉"
All we have to do is flush Self out, prove he has Scylla.

我們怎麼做呢
How are we gonna do that, huh?

我們得想個新策略
We have to devise another strategy.

我們應該想個計劃
We should start devising a plan

把我們送出墨西哥邊境幾英里外
that can get us a hundred miles across the Mexican border.

那才是我們該做的
That's what we should do.

我表弟裴迪可以接應我們
My cousin Petey can hook us up.

我們不會逃跑
We're not running.

我們不能逃跑
We can't.

沒有斯科菲爾德 布倫斯和馬宏的消息
Negative on Scofield, Burrows and Mahone.

目錄區認為賽爾夫可能用了捕捉器 掩蓋了手機信號
TDZ think that Self may be using a bakergrip to mask his cell phone signal.

在國安局周圍安排一支戰略隊伍
Place a tactical team around Homeland.

如果賽爾夫或其他那些混蛋出現
If Self or any of those other bastards show up,

確保他們不能靠近大樓
make damn well sure they don't get near the building.

我不能回到進出汽車旅館的生活
I can't go back to living in and out of motels,

無時無刻擔驚受怕
Constantly looking over my shoulder.

計劃照舊 我們要搞垮公司 善始善終
Nothing changes. We take down the Company. We finish what we started.

你在給誰打電話
Who are you calling?

醫生
A doctor.

莎拉 現在不是時候
Sara, not now.

那該什麼時候
When?

聽著
Whoa-whoa-whoa, listen.

科爾·普發 市中心知名企業
Cole Pfeiffer, an employee of GATE,

伽特公司的一名職員 和一名身份不明的女同夥
a downtown wellness organization, and his yet-unidentified- female accomplice

警方提供素描圖緝拿
both seen here in police sketches.

還有他們 格雷琴 巴格維爾
And them. Gretchen? Bagwell?

讓我們在交通部的人 監控從聖地亞哥到海岸地區的
Have our people at DOT monitor every traffic camera

所有交通攝像
from San Diego to the Bay Area.

我不敢相信你居然開槍打死了他
I can't believe you shot him.

適時割除癌變的肢體 以保全身體其他部位
Knowing when to sever a cancerous limb to preserve the rest of the body.

他可是你最信任的顧問和知己
He was one of your most trusted advisors and confidant.

我讓你參與進來時
When I brought you in

就告訴過你 持卡人需肩負一定責任
I told you that a cardholder has certain responsibilities.

如果你無法 勝任我們的工作 現在就能告訴我
If you can't handle what we're doing here, it's time you let me know.

總裁格雷戈裏·懷特 在對峙中被殺
CEO Gregory White who was shot and killed in the standoff.

警方正在調查兇手的動機 是復仇還是搶劫
Police are trying to determine whether revenge or robbery was the motive.

科爾·普發是近期
Cole Pfeiffer was a recent addition...

看來不只我們被捉弄了
Maybe we weren't the only ones left hanging, huh?

如果要揪出賽爾夫 你覺得他會怎麼甩手"錫拉"
If we're gonna flush Self out, how do you think he intended to unload Scylla?

格雷琴
Gretchen.

他會賣掉它
He's got to sell it.

我要是猜錯了 就說一聲
Tell me when I'm getting warm.

你精心挑選了邁克爾·斯科菲爾德一夥人
You hand-picked Michael Scofield and the bunch,

花政府的銀子把他們運過來
trucked them all out here on Uncle Sam's dime,

為你賣命 現在他們
to do your bidding, and now they're

成了你的所作所為的槍靶子
standing right in the crosshairs for what you did.

我真佩服你 唐 幹得比蒙娜麗莎還漂亮
I gotta hand it to you Don, if that ain't the Mona Lisa.

我一直說警察比罪犯還狡猾
I always said cops are more crooked than criminals.

讓我猜一猜 就為了 嘗點甜頭嗎
Let me guess. a little, little slice of heaven, is that what it was for?

還賭債
Gambling debt?

或許你是個 研究冰糖種類的地質學家
Maybe you're a... a geologist of the rock candy variety?

用格雷琴的指紋查到的信息
The information you got from Gretchen's prints,

你確定是正確的地址嗎
you sure it's the right address?

-完全正確 -很好 現在 閉嘴 否則我斃了你 懂了嗎
Right as rain. Good. Now, shut up or I'm gonna shoot you. Understand me?


Oh, I, I...

-閉嘴 -我沒有
Shut your mouth. I ain't...

-我知道什麼時候 -閉嘴
-I know when... -Shut your mouth.

-閉嘴 -安靜
to shut my... Be quiet.

在這個城市找個公共電話要多久時間
How long does it take to find a pay phone in this city?

他們就快回來了
They'll be back.

好了
Okay.

跟以前一樣
Same deal as before.

是的
Yeah.

在接下來8小時內 不能有身體壓力
No physical duress for the next eight hours.

重要的是 你需要幫助
Here's the thing. You need help.

到處奔走 追查賽爾夫是不安全的
And running around trying to track down Self isn't... safe.

只要幾小時 我們就能到墨西哥
We could be in Mexico in a few hours.

那裏有我信任的醫生
There are doctors there that I trust.

一直以來 都是你照顧我們
And you've been taking care of all of us.

現在由我們來照顧你也是理所當然
I think it's really okay if we take care of you.

不管做不做手術
Surgery or no surgery...

不把那些人搞垮
I'm never gonna be able to live with myself

我是無法獨自茍存的 就這麼簡單
unless I find a way to take these people down. It's that simple,

我明白
and, uh... I get it.

我不強求你感同身受
I'm not gonna demand that you feel the same way.

告訴你 我們不能相信任何人
I'm telling you, we can't trust anyone.

政府 執法機關
government, law enforcement...

-所以我們才應該想辦法離開這裏 -不行
Which is all the more reason we should consider getting out of here. No.

我們要了結這事
We deal with this now.

我也想把他揪出來
I want this guy as much as you do,

但我們都自身難保
but we're scrambling here.

我不知道賽爾夫策劃了多久
I mean, I don't know how long Self has been planning

就表面看來 簡直天衣無縫
this thing and from the looks of it, it's pretty air-tight.

格雷琴
Gretchen.

我希望你打電話是告訴我"錫拉"的下落 林肯
I hope you're calling me to tell me where Scylla is, Lincoln.

你不知道嗎
You don't know?

我不知道
I don't know.

怎麼回事
What's going on?

賽爾夫出賣了我們 他拿走了"錫拉"
Self double-crossed us and he took Scylla.

你知道他可能在哪嗎
You know where he could be?

如果我是賽爾夫 我會找個新買家
If I'm Self, I'm looking for a new buyer.

新買家
A new buyer?

告訴你
You know what?

你要是耍我 我就把你劈成兩半
If you're playing me, I'm gonna split you in half.

我和你們一樣想找出他
I want him just as badly as you do.

你們在哪 我去找你們
Where are you? I'm coming to you.

希望公園 一小時後見
Grand Hope Park. One hour.

什麼事
What?

姐姐
Sis.

是 艾米麗 她 出事了
It's... Emily. She's, um... been in an accident.

我要你告訴用槍指著你的人
I want you to tell whoever's got that gun pointed at you

長個膽子再聽電話
to grow a set and get on the phone.

她要和你談
She wants to talk to you.

別來無恙 格雷琴
What's up, Gretchen?

該回家了
Time to come home now.

我們真的要相信那個婊子嗎
Are we really gonna keep trusting that bitch?

格雷琴和帝博格 當時拿著槍等在伽特啊 夥計們
Gretchen and T-Bag, Were waiting at GATE with machine guns, guys.

你以為他們想提供後援嗎
You think they just wanted to provide cover?

這個女人唯利是圖
This chick's a mercenary.

她為達目的可以不擇手段
She'll do whatever it takes to get what she wants,

目前我們只是碰巧想要同一樣東西
and right now we just happen to want the same thing.

我們要有所防備
We are taking precautions, but...

但不管怎樣 格雷琴
one way or the other, Gretchen's

能幫我們找到賽爾夫 而現在 這才是最重要的
gonna get us to Self, and right now... ...that is all that matters.

我們根本沒機會
We don't stand a chance.

我們的照片還沒有在電視上公開
Our photos aren't plastered all over the TV.

國安局沒有公開
Homeland's keeping it in-house.

我們還有機會
We have a chance.

參議員
Senator?

賀勃
Herb.

我們本著好意開展這次行動
We sponsored this operaton with the best of intentions,

但我們採取的秘密方式
but the secretive manner in which we've handled it

我擔心會弄巧成拙
I now fear is working against us.

怎麼說
How so?

我們正在搜捕罪犯
We're in the middle of a manhunt,

但只有你 和幾個特工出動
and it's just you and a couple of agents out there trying to rein in these cons.

這太瘋狂了
It's madness.

我們最初開展的計劃 沒有成功
What we initally sponsored... didn't pan out.

但不意味著一發不可收拾
That doesn't mean that the boat is taking on water.

沒有人知道
No one knows.

以後也不會有人知道
That's the way it's going to stay.

進來
Come in!

下午好
Good afternoon.

理查德·蘇特 美國聯邦執法局
Richard Sooter, US Marshals Service.

我奉副局長伊斯瑪之命 徹查斯科菲爾德
I've been sent at the request of Deputy Director Esmar to get to the bottom

和布倫斯的案件
of the Scofield/Burrows Supermax story

一次查清
once and for all.

我希望你們能幫忙
I'm hoping you gentlemen can help.

各位 如果有 難言之隱 但說無妨
Guys, if there's a reason you're keeping secrets... just fill me in here.

我能幫忙
I canhelp.

你的承受力如何
How strong is your stomach?

很強
Very.

賀勃·斯坦頓
Herb... Stanton.

他和唐·賽爾夫合作
He's working with Donald Self.

我們拿到了今天所有國安局的電話記錄
We got a record of all incoming and outgoing calls from Homeland today.

斯坦頓接到一個大概有一分鐘的電話
Stanton received a call lasting approximately one minute

但來電人不明 我們無法確認此人身份
that was connected to no one. No one we could identify.

賽爾夫打的電話
Self's phone.

交管局從一個道路攝像頭裏 發現了格雷琴
D.O.T. has a positive ID on Gretchen from a traffic cam.

她還在洛杉磯
She's still in Los Angeles.

克裏斯從約翰內斯堡打電話過來 想知道最新消息
Chris is on the phone from Johannesburg, looking for an update.

我稍後回電話
I'll call back.

現在 關於這位斯坦頓先生
Now, about this Mr. Stanton...

阿歷克斯 情況如何
Alex, how are you doing?

還沒有格雷琴的跡象
No sign of Gretchen yet.

林肯
Linc?

沒有格雷琴的跡象
No sign of Gretchen.

蘇克雷
Sucre?

她還沒來 兄弟
She ain't here yet, bro.

莎拉
Sara?

沒發現
All clear.

好了 守株待兔
All right, here we go.

夠了
That's far enough.

夠了
Ah... that's far enough.

對不起 麗塔
I'm sorry, Rita.

我保證不會有事的
I promise everything is going to be okay.

沒錯 我們都是朋友 麗塔
Yeah, we're all friends here,Rita.

完全不必擔心
Don't worry about a thing.

你讓馮來抓我 差點讓我喪命
You know, sending Feng after me almost cost me my life,

也打破了我的計劃 所以我才找你來
and it did cost me my plan, which is why you're here,

格雷琴 你得幫我找個新買家 買"錫拉"
Gretchen. You're going to help me find a new buyer for Scylla.

你跟斯科菲爾德他們通過電話呢
You've been talking to Scofield and the boys, huh?

他們怎樣
Yeah, how are they?

他們很生氣
Good and pissed.

他們在哪
Yeah, where are they?

唐 我不知道 我又不是他們老媽
Gee, Don, I don't know, I'm not their mother.

你不是他們老媽
You're not their mother,

但是 她和你長得很像 不是嗎
but... She looks just like you. Doesn't she?

她有一雙大大的藍眼睛
She's... got those big blue eyes.

我半小時後要和他們碰面
I'm supposed to meet them in a half an hour.

給國安局打個小報告
Get ready to phone in a tip to homeland.

在哪見面
Where at?

在哪
Where?

邁克爾 開展這次行動
To perform the operation, Michael,

大概需要 20個部門的頭頭簽名
that would require signatures from about 20 different department heads.

唯一可行的方法 是暗中進行
The only way this is going to work is via freelancer, off the books.

我應該感謝你們
I should be thanking you.

由於你們的功勞 生活將從此改變
Okay, because of what you've done, lives are going to be changed forever.

斯科菲爾德 重新考慮了我的條件嗎
Scofield, have you reconsidered my offer?

如果我把賽爾夫和"錫拉"都交給你
If I get you Self and if I can get you Scylla,

你會不會遵守之前的諾言
are you going to be able to hold up our deals?

你怎麼會有這種想法
How do you intend on doing that?

我們一直努力這麼做
Well, that's what we're working on.

聯調局的人來了
The feds, they're here.

這是陷阱
We were set up.

把手舉起來
Hands where I can see them!

殺害兩名聯邦探員
Killing two federal agents ought to put you back

足夠判你死刑 布倫斯先生
on top of Death Row, Mr. Burrows.

我們沒殺任何人 是賽爾夫在操縱
We didn't kill anyone. Self's behind this.

唐·賽爾夫 是一位稱職的探員和高尚的公民
Don Self, is a decorated agent and an honorable man.


Yeah.

你不是第一個坐在椅子上
You wouldn't be the first guy to sit in that chair

試圖蒙蔽我的人
and try to sell me a bill of goods.

你們把事情弄清時
Why weren't we halfway to Mexico

我們怎麼沒在去墨西哥的路上
by the time you worked things out?

-你們疏忽了 -不是
-You slipped up. -No.

因為我們跟你一樣被蒙在鼓裏
Because we were in the dark just as much as you were.

布倫斯 我們清楚發生了什麼事
We know what happened, Burrows.

你沒有把事情聯繫起來
You're not putting this together.

想想"錫拉"值多少錢
Think about how much Scylla's worth.

想想賽爾夫隱蔽 這一切的尺度
Think of the lengths that Self went to to keep this thing...

一切暗中進行
to keep this thing off the books.

我們呢 我們所有人 努力完成任務
And us? Us, of all people, pulling this job off.

屍體在哪
Where are the bodies?

只要五分鐘 不要想我們
For five minutes, stop thinking about us,

想想賽爾夫
and focus on Self!

我們為什麼不珍視自由
Why would we jeopardize our freedom?

那是我們一直以來唯一在乎的東西
It's the only thing we've ever cared about!

費爾南多在哪
Where's Fernando?

他在路上
He's on his way.

邁克爾 我局裏還有個朋友
Michael, look, I still have a friend in the Bureau

我們可以找她
we can reach out to.

也許她能找出 林肯關在什麼地方
Maybe she can make some calls, see where they're holding Linc.

你打給誰
Who are you calling?

是斯科菲爾德
It's Scofield.

那就接吧
All right. So answer it.

之前有機會 我就應該打爆你的頭
I should have put a bullet in your face when I had the chance.

邁克爾 不是我陷害你
I'm not the one who set you up, Michael.

那是誰
Yeah? Who did?

邁克爾 我之前說的都是真的
You know, I meant what I said before, Michael.

我喜歡你做事的方式
I like your style. Okay?

你聰明過人
You're a smart guy.

只可惜 我比你更聰明一點
Unfortunately for you, I'm just a little bit smarter.

是嗎 我們等著瞧
Yeah? We'll see about that.

聽說國安局的人去了廣場吧
I heard Homeland made a surprise visit to the plaza, huh?

我給你點臨行建議 逃跑
Look, I'm going to give you some parting advice. Run.

帶上你的同伴開始逃跑吧
Okay, get your pals and just start running.

我們得走了 邁克爾 得走了
We gotta go. Michael, we gotta go.

感謝你的幫助
I appreciate all your help, all right?

我現在要把"錫拉"賣了
I'm going to sell Scylla now.

唐 你哪也去不了
Don, you're not going anywhere.

是嗎
Really? Okay.

誰是買家
Who's the buyer?

他叫懷肯
His name is Vikan.

他不是買家 他只是個中間人
And he's not a buyer. He's a conduit.

誰的中間人
A conduit to what?

我們可不是轉移海洛因到這裏
We're not exactly moving heroin here.

這個更特殊
It's a little bit more specialized.

世上大概有五個人
There's about five people in the world

知道"錫拉"的用途且願意購買
who know what do with Scylla and are willing to pay for it.

行 我們走
All right. Let's go.

巴格維爾待在這裏
Bagwell's staying here.

如果你動她們任何一個
You're going to find yourself captive in my negativity

我就不放過你
if you lay a hand on either one of them.

我警告過你不要惹我
I warned you not to screw me over.

你怎能這樣
How could you?

我很快就回來
I'll be back very, very soon.

我保證 他不會傷害你
And I promise you, that man is not going to hurt you.

你怎能這樣
How could you?

我會解決的
I'm going to fix this.

格雷琴 你真是
Wow, Gretchen, you're making friends

左右逢源啊
left and right, huh?

走吧
Now move your ass.

我們查了賽爾夫的出國鑒定
We've accessed Self's E.I.D.

找到了他試圖刪除的文件
We've been able to get to files he tried to delete.

我們更清楚地認識到
They're giving us a lot clearer picture

他的為人 他的企圖
of who he is and what he's been up to.

很高尚 對吧
Honorable, huh?

你發現了什麼
What did you find out?

一個名字 羅伯特·沃克
A name. Robert Walker.

賽爾夫打算用的新身份
The new identity Self is planning on using.

我們發現一個社保號
We found a Social Security number,

開曼的銀行賬號和信用卡
a bank account in the Caymans, credit cards

還有一個明早去那裏的
and a flight itinerary

航班旅行指南
out of the country for tomorrow morning.

所以
So,

首先 我們向你道歉
first of all, we owe you an apology.

其次 我們抓住他時
And, second, when we finally get our hands on him,

重要的是你的幫助
it's going to be paramount to get your help.

怎麼幫
How?

你的證詞
Your testimony,

還有你弟弟
and the testimony of your brother

及其他人的證詞
and the others against Self

來交換全部豁免權 你們就可以離開
in exchange for full immunity. You walk away.

我們已經說好的
We already had a deal.

如果你現在離開 就沒有人講清整個事件
If you walk now, there'll be no one left to tell the tale.

國安局會需要你們來掩蓋事實
DHS needs you to cover its ass.

我們不能浪費時間去追捕你朋友
We can't spend our time chasing your friends.

他們得過來
They need to come in

我們才能商討細節
so we can work out the details.

如果他們不來呢
What if they don't?

我們不敢再相信任何人了
We got a whole bunch of trust issues.

那你們只能在監獄裏抑鬱而終
Then, you'll all rot in a Supermax prison.

國安局會準備揭開事情真相
DHS is prepared to fly into the face of this thing

或隱瞞一切
or to bury it.

你來選擇 布倫斯先生
It's your choice, Mr. Burrows.

這是你們最好的出路
This is the best you're gonna do.

邁克爾
Michael.

林肯 你在哪
Linc, where are you?

在倉庫裏
In the warehouse.

開擴音器
Put me on speaker.

國安局知道賽爾夫陷害了我們
Homeland knows self screwed us.

有什麼消息
What do we have?

他們找到了他沒有銷毀掉的文件
They found a file he thought he deleted

一個國際銀行賬戶
With an international bank account

一張離開這裏的單程機票
And a one-way ticket out of here.

結束了
So it's over.


Yeah, well...

如果我們指證賽爾夫 就能豁免
If we testify against self, we get full immunity.

豁免什麼罪
Immunity from what?

我們已經完成了
We... we did the job

他們交的任務
They hired us to do.

邁克爾 我是康拉德·達洛斯議員
Michael, senator conrad dallow.

我們有證據證明你們所說的
We have evidence that supports your claims.

我向你保證 你們沒事了
I'm giving you my word your troubles are over now.

請回來 我們才能結束這一切
Please come in so we can end this

好 我決定
Okay, um, I've decided...

或者說 我認為我們應該聽議員的
Rather, I think that, uh, we should hear the senator out.

而且
And, uh,

如果進展不順
If everything goes south, then I do

我也有後備計劃
Have a backup plan.

蘇克雷 我希望你和莎拉一起
Sucre, I want you to go with sara

去碰面地點密切注視著
To the meeting place and get a lookout.

阿歷克斯和我會確定
Alex and I are gonna make sure they don't bring

他們沒有耍詐
Any surprises by doubling back

回到倉庫
To the warehouse

然後跟他們去約定地點
And then following them to the rendezvous.

這是和議員見面的地點
This is where we're meeting the senator.

好嗎
All right?

沒問題
We'll be there.

我父親大部分的政治生涯
You know, my father spent most of his political life...

都在伸張正義
Chasing justice.

就像某種強迫癥
It was sort of an obsession.

母親和我無法理解
And my mother and I could never understand

他為何如此輕易地
Why he would so easily

把別人的事情攬上身
Make other people's problems his own.

我想這也是她離開他的原因
And I think it's why she left him.

邁克爾 這些天
And, michael, you remind me

你不斷讓我想起他
more and more of him these days.

你總是把別人的事看得
The way you put everybody else's problems

比自己的還重要
Before your own.

就是說
That said...

我想讓你知道
...i want you to know that,

如果和達洛斯議員的會面
if this meeting with senator dallow

沒能如你所願
doesn't go the way you want it to,

你不用擔心我們的事
You don't have to worry about you and I.

沒有什麼
Nothing's...

沒有什麼能拆散我們
...nothing's gonna come between us.


Yeah.

一切都會好的 對嗎
And everything is gonna be okay, right?

我想明白了
You know, I've figured it out.

國安局一開始對你糖衣炮彈
Dhs wined and dined you in the beginning

許你整個世界
And promised you the world,

完成之後 把你和一個傻子
And then they ultimately settled

扔到掃帚櫃
On a broom closet

你就反口了
And you said nil.

格雷琴 你觀察很敏銳
Gretchen, you have a real keen sense of perception.

很驚人
It's amazing.

而一切結束後
And this all ends

住塔希提島的三層小屋 對嗎
With a three-story hut in tahiti, right?

純平電視 室外有摩托艇
Flat-screen tv, a couple jet skis outside.

唐 但你會發現
But what you're gonna find, don,

當這一切結束了
Is that when the rush is over

你不會受到任何讚譽
And you're done patting yourself on the back

也沒有人給你傾訴
And there's no one left to tell the story to,

你會一如既往地孤獨
You'll be just as alone as you are now.

這才是唐·賽爾夫的面目
That's who don self is.

是嗎
Is that right?

你說呢
You tell me.


Yeah.

拿出槍
Take out your gun.

怎麼了
What's going on?

巴格維爾 你還要不要你那份錢
You want a cut or not, bagwell?

拿出槍
Take out your gun.

唐 放鬆點
Relax, don.

好了
All right.

瞄準她的頭
Point it at her head.


Don.

拉槍栓
Pull back the hammer.


Don!

-我要錢 -唐
I want my money. don.

今天之內我要上飛機
And I want to be on a plane by the end of today.

否則 你和你的家人會發現
Otherwise, you and your family are gonna find out

唐·賽爾夫的真面目
Who the real don self is,

-明白嗎 -是他
You understand me? that's him.

-明白了嗎 -我們約好了
Do you understand me? we're set.

行了吧 是他
Okay, that's him.

3825 機場 15分鐘

拜託
Please.

等我電話
I'll call you back.

東七街 1714號
1714 east seventh street.

不對啊
This can't be right.

你確定他是這樣寫的嗎
You sure this is what he wrote down?

是這樣寫的
That's what it says.

是個停車場
It's a parking lot.

邁克爾為什麼要選這裏
Why would michael pick here?

我以為你和邁克爾
I thought you and michael

要去倉庫
Were going to the warehouse.

邁克爾讓我先來的
Michael sent me ahead.

怎麼回事 他在哪
What's going on? where is he?

他很安全 邁克爾很安全
He's safe. michael's safe.

我們無法單獨完成任務
We're not gonna be able to do this alone.

他在完成自己的任務
He's doing what he has to do,

我們也要完成自己的任務
And we have to do our part.

現在 我們上那輛公車
Right now, that's getting on that bus

離開這座城市
And getting out of the city.

現在就走
And we got to go now.

他只想讓你們倆安全
He just wants you both to be safe.

走吧 必須走了
We got to go, we really got to go.

邁克爾在哪
Where is michael?

斯科菲爾德先生
Mr. scofield,

賀勃·斯坦頓
Herb stanton.

這是康拉德·達洛斯議員
This is senator conrad dallow.

我想代表美國人民
On behalf of all americans, I want

感謝你的付出
To thank you for your service.

免了 我是來給證詞的
Save it. I'm here to give my testimony,

之後就和我哥哥一起離開
And then I'm leaving with my brother.

這邊坐
Right over here.

好的 先生們 告訴我們你們知道的
All right, gentlemen, tell us what you know.

去往貝克斯菲爾和弗雷斯諾的
Bus 34 with service to bakersfield

34路車現在五號站台上車
And fresno now boarding in terminal five.

我們真的要離開嗎
Are we really leaving?

你聽到馬宏說的了
You heard mahone.

這是邁克爾的主意
This is what michael wants.

沒錯
Yeah, right.

但如果和達洛斯的交易是合法的
Okay, but if the deal with Dallow is legit,

就沒理由逃跑了 對吧
there's no reason to run, right?

邁克爾只是想保護我們
Michael's just covering the bases,

確保我們不會有麻煩
making sure that we don't run into trouble again.

對 但如果他遇到麻煩
Yes, but if he's in trouble,

會需要我們的幫助
he's going to need our help.

也許他覺得我們也不能做些什麼了
Well, maybe he thinks there's nothing left for us to do.

我們現在走 就等於丟下他
If we leave now, we're leaving him behind.

我沒想到唐·賽爾夫隱瞞了一切
I didn't know Don Self had it in him.

我們現在知道他是幕後黑手
Now that we know he's behind this,

形式更嚴峻
our situation's a lot worse.

我們別再說什麼事業了
We're not talking about our careers anymore.

現在真的是牢獄之災了
We're talking about real jail time.

我們未經國會批准
We get 15 years just for conducting

擅自組織行動 會判15年
an unauthorized operation without Congressional approval.

或者完全免除
Or not.

沒必要再談什麼封鎖遏制了
This doesn't have to be about containment anymore.

可以斬草除根
It could be about excision.

你意下如何 議員
You all right with that, Senator?

那讓他們去吧
Then they all go.

其他人呢
Where are the others?

馬宏 蘇克雷 唐克雷蒂
Mahone, Sucre, Tancredi.

他們不會來
They're not coming.

林肯和我會作證 但其他人
Linc and I will testify, but the others...

我們全部豁免
Well, we all get immunity.

就這些條件
Those are the terms.

我們的證詞就能把賽爾夫定罪
Our testimony alone will put Self away.

先生 我們要結束這一切
Gentleman, we can't have the others running around

就不能讓他們在外逃竄
while we're trying to wrap this up.

能打他們打電話嗎 叫他們過來
Can we call 'em? Can we get 'em here?

交易對象是你們所有人 這才是條件
The deal was for all of you. Those were the terms.

不是全部人 就免談
Without everybody, this is no deal.

聽著 你們會如願的 好吧
Listen, pal, you're gonna get what you want, all right?

你打不打電話給他們
Are you gonna call them or not?

根本沒有交易 對吧 議員
Hmm, there never was a deal, was there, Senator?

我希望能給你更好的答案 邁克爾
I wish I could give you a better answer, Michael,

但唐·賽爾夫留下很多燙手山芋
but Don Self left a lot of rough edges.

我們得全部擺平
We have to smooth them out.

告訴我 他們在哪
You want to tell me where they are?

我們不會說的
It ain't gonna happen.

我能幫你抓到賽爾夫
I can get you Self.

我也能幫你拿到"錫拉"
I can still get you Scylla.

"錫拉" 我們不談"錫拉"
Scylla? Oh, we're past Scylla.

在弄回"錫拉"和現在了結之間選擇
Between getting it back and ending this now,

已經很簡單了
the choice is simple.

現在就給你案件的答案 理查德
You wanted your Supermax answer, you got it, Richard.

現在走吧
Now time to go.

送蘇特先生出去
Escort Mr. Sooter out.

我數到5
I'm gonna count to five.

1
One.

2
Two.

3
Three.

將軍要見你們
You've got an appointment with General.

給你
Here you go.

在這等
Wait right here.

久違了 格雷琴
Been a long time, Gretchen.

不為將軍賣命了嗎
No longer working for the General?

沒錯
Correct.

他是誰
Who's he?

"錫拉"在我手裏
I'm the guy that's holding Scylla.

有興趣嗎
You interested?

將軍可給了一筆賞金
Well, the General has offered a reward for anyone

獎賞能把"錫拉"
who can return Scylla

和叛徒的人頭帶回去的人
along with the heads of the transgressors.

我很感激你給我機會
I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity

打擊一下將軍
to kick the General in the teeth.

能看看嗎
Can I see it?

所有人
All of you.

蘇特 拜託 我不會把你說出去
Sooter, please, I can give you cover.

省省吧 議員
Save it! Save it, Senator, save it.

將軍特別交待要把你活著帶過去
The General specifically asked that I bring you in alive.

快走
Just move.

你差點害死我們 議員
You were going to kill us, Senator.

是斯坦頓打的電話
It was Stanton who made that call.

30秒前的複雜形勢
Look, what was extremely complicated

現在已不復存在
30 seconds ago is not so now.

6個人知道這次行動
There were six people who knew

2個還活著
about this operation. Two of them are still alive.

一個跑了 我是另一個
One is now on the run. and I'm the other.

我會守口如瓶
And I'm not saying a word.

你休想輕易脫身 議員
You're not getting off that easy, Senator.

你要幫我們
You are going to help us.

會議桌上有個手提包
There is a folder in that briefcase

包裏有份文件
on the conference table.

裏面記錄了
It contains

這次行動的遺留問題
the last remnants of this operation.

一旦你們把它處理掉
Once you dispose of it

一切都不會發生
none of this ever existed.

這是秘密行動的
That's the saving grace

的好處
of a covert operation.

如果你們想要
If you want...

可以當作沒發生過
...it never happened.

我現在要走了
I'm going to walk away now.

趕一趟航班
Catch a flight.

可能在我妻子
Maybe see my wife

睡覺前能趕到
before she goes to bed.

我只希望出去時
I only hope I don't catch a bullet in the back

不會背後來一槍
on my way out.

我很抱歉 先生們
I'm really very sorry, gentlemen.

我們努力過了
We tried.

我們努力過了
We tried.

讓他走
Let him go.

林肯
Linc,

讓他走
let him go.

別開槍
Don't.

讓他走
Let him go.

我們現在逃嗎
We running now?

你要是再這麼做
I will kill you myself

我會殺了我自己的
the next time you do something like that.

馬宏在哪
Where's Mahone?

他不見了
He's gone.

你把"錫拉"搞全了
Well, we can do business

我們再交易
when you get the rest of Scylla.

你說什麼
What are you talking about?

這是不完整的
It's incomplete.

不完整 什麼
Incom...? Wha--

玩什麼把戲
Who is this clown?

-把戲 -對 把戲
Clown? Yeah, clown.

少了一個部件 小子
There's a piece missing, slick.

看 這裏
Look. Here.

你好啊 唐
Hello, Don.

我想你拿了我的東西
I believe you have something that belongs to me.

過來拿吧
Come and get it.