Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 2, Episode 22 - Sona - full transcript

Only back at the yacht, Michael notices Lincoln is gone and calls him- Alex Mahone tells him Linc is no cold-blooded killer, so he was overpowered and hand-cuffed, and the ransom is the ...

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》前情回顧
Previously on Prison Break

剛剛來了位可信度極高的證人
A very credible witness has just come forward

他願意出庭作證
and he's willing to testify.

你所有關於這項陰謀的供詞他都願意幫你作證
He'll corroborate everything you've said about this conspiracy.

是誰?
Who?

金先生 你對索娜瞭解多少?
How much do you know about Sona,Mr. Kim?

我只知道要幹掉她
Only what I've been given clearance on.

我們已經轉變了策略
There's been a,uh,change in strategy.

我還要為你們做多少事?
How much further would I have to go?

你只需要去趟巴拿馬
For this,you only have to go to Panama.

沒想到你也來這兒了 邁克爾
I didn't know you were gonna be here,Michael.



你在網上發消息給我說帝博格在這裏
You e-mailed me.You said T-Bag was here.It's on the Web site.

我從沒在網上發過消息
I didn't write anything on no Web site.

這裏越看越像個圈套
This is looking more and more like a setup.

瑪麗克魯茲被他關在某個地方
He's got Maricruz locked away somewhere.

你要幫他找到那包錢
You're gonna help him get the money

要不然她就死定了
or she's dead.

站住 巴格威爾!
Freeze,Bagwell!

是西奧多 巴格威爾 是他殺了裏面那個女人
Theodore Bagwell he's the one you want for that dead chick in there.

蘇克雷 我們必須齊心協力
Sucre,you'd better pull it together.

快去追錢 拜託了
Go get the money,please.

你嚇唬誰呢?
Who are you fooling?

你不會殺我的 親愛的邁克爾先生
You ain't going to kill me,Mr. Michelangelo.

你下不了手的
You ain't got it in you.

林肯?
Linc?



- 你好 邁克爾- 你想幹什麼 亞歷克斯?
-Hello,Michael.-What do you want,Alex?

把錢拿來 船留下
Bring me the money,bring me the boat.

你瘋了
You are out of your mind.

我們都有對方想要的東西
We both have something the other person needs.

你這一切計劃就為了救你哥
Your brother for your plan.

給你5分鐘 好好考慮一下
Five minutes.That's all you have.

我沒殺那個人 邁克爾
I didn't kill that man,Michael.

我要帶你離開這裏
I'm getting you out of here.

我只有三個星期了
I've got three weeks.

只要我們留有信念
Just have a little faith.

我已經盡力了
I did everything I could.

我知道
I know you did.

先生?
Sir?

要口香糖嗎?
Chicle?

不需要
No.

汽水呢?
Soda?

那啤酒要嗎 朋友?
Beer,my friend?

來點興奮劑?
Spleef? Magic mushrooms?

提神醒腦 超級爽快
Burst your brains,split it wide open.

先生 儘管放心我很可靠
I'm your man,man.

這盒子裏東西能帶給你夢幻之旅
Magic Mystery Tour right here in this box.

如果我這裏沒有 我可以幫你去其他地方拿
And if I don't got it,I can get it.

走開
Beat it.

想好該怎麼做了嗎?
So you gonna do the right thing?

為誰做 亞歷克斯?
Right for who,Alex?

你輸了 邁克爾
You lost,Michael.

這就是你要的結果
That's what you've done here.

你會失去很多東西
And you're gonna lose a whole lot more,

除非此時此刻你跟我說
unless you tell me right here and right now

你會把錢給我
you're gonna bring me the money,

會把船留下
you're gonna bring me the boat.

然後放了我哥哥?
And you'll just let my brother go?


Yeah.

就像你對付特維納
Just like you let Tweener go.

阿布魯奇...
and Abruzzi...

還有赫威爾那招一樣?
and Haywire.

事態不同了
Things are different now.

是嗎?
Really?

對 我拚死拚活為他們效力
Yeah. The people I was working for,

他們...他們卻出賣我
they kind of, uh...sold me down the river.

我現在只想遠走高飛
Now I just want to go out to sea.

那真是太有趣了 我會記住這句話的
Well, that's funny--I'll have to remember that one.

我面臨的牢獄之災比你嚴重多了
I face more prison time than you.

在我們共同的敵人名單裏 我比你還要多幾個
I sort of jumped ahead of you a few spots on the public enemy list.

邁克爾 你是我拾回自由的關鍵 我與你也一樣
You're my way to freedom,Michael, and I'm yours.

我們都瞭解對方有多少能耐 快決定吧
We both know what the other one's capable of. Come on.

讓我們坦誠相見
Let's treat each other with a little respect here.

不耍花招 什麼都沒有
No games. No nothing.

就是兩個人相互扶持
Just two guys doing each other a favor.

覺得如何?
What do you say?

你在哪?
Where are you?

米拉弗羅爾斯海運碼頭就在巴拿馬城的郊區
Miraflores shipping docks,just outside of Panama City.

一個海上的大倉庫
It's a big warehouse right on the water.

那太遠了
That's a long ways.

我起碼得花24小時才能到那
It'll take me at least 24 hours to get there.

那我自己過來
Well, then, I'd get moving.

亡命天涯的滋味如何?
How's it feel being on the run?

我會倖免於難的
I'll survive.

如果被抓就完了
Not if they catch you.

他們會讓你坐電椅
They'll send you to the chair.

你覺得這是諷刺嗎?
You think that's ironic?

應該是正義
Think it'd be justice.

金先生 我是亞歷克斯 馬宏
Mr. Kim, Alex Mahone.

盡快回電
Call me.

會有正義的
justice will be served.

今天我在這裏透露的一切
What I'm about to divulge to you

都將可能令我遭受殺生之禍
will in all likelihood get me killed.

其實我可以肯定這一點
Actually, I guarantee it.

那為什麼還要來?
Then why are you doing it?

因為這樣做貌似為國效力
Because this was supposed to be about country,

代表忠誠
about loyalty,

彰顯正義 但事實上並不是
about what's right,but it wasn't

因為...
because...

我陷害了許多不該陷害的人
I wronged people who should not have been wronged.

命令都是由凱洛琳 萊納斯下發的
Those orders were given by Caroline Reynolds,

就是曾經的副總統
who was Vice President at the time.

根據指示 我偽造證據...
Acting on those orders,I planted evidence...

獲取屍體
I procured a body,

然後引誘林肯 布倫斯
I lured Lincoln Burroughs

那晚來到那個停車場
into that parking garage that evening

製造一場不一樣的謀殺案
under the auspices of a different hit.

從一開始 我們就在設計陷害他
From the ground up,we framed him.

完美
Perfect.

然後林肯 布倫斯被判死刑
So, Lincoln Burroughs gets executed,

人們開始遺忘特倫斯 斯蒂德曼
people forget about Terrence Steadman,

遺忘了對他的評論 還有他的職務
the controversy surrounded him and the presidency.

也沒有人知道任何關於...公司的事
And nobody ever knows about...The Company.

是的 就是一個陰暗的政治陰謀團體
yes, which is a shadowy cabal of corporations

影響著國家裏發生的一切事
that pretty much influenceeverything that happens in this country.

但是我不明白你所說的一切
But I fail to see how any of this is relevant

跟莎拉 唐克雷蒂協助他人越獄
to Sara Tancredi and the fact that she aided and abetted,

逃避拘留有何關係...
that she jumped bail...

她這麼做是擔心自己的生命安全
She did so because she feared for her life,

而且合情合理
which was appropriate,

因為我接到命令要殺了她
cause I had orders to kill her.

你還在賣僊丹嗎?
Are you still in the magic business?

賣到天長地久
Siempre.

你叫什麼名字?
What's your name?

恰克
Chaco.

已經很明顯了
It's all here.

克裏曼所說的一切 都證實了文件上的內容
Everything Mr. Kellerman said is corroborated in these documents.

鑒於現在的證據
In light of this evidence,my question, I guess to you...

你是否該花時間和資源
...is whether your time and resources are best spent...

繼續起訴丹奎迪醫生?
...in pursuing charges against Dr. Tancredi.

不會 事務所決定立即撤消對她的所有控告
No. My office will drop all charges,effective immediately.

但是庭上 我想將我方的時間與焦點
But, Your Honor, I would like to devote my time and attention...

轉移到起訴這個人 凱勒曼先生
...in prosecuting this man, Mr. Kellerman.

警官
Officer.

我不知道該跟你說什麼
I-I literally don't even know what to say to you.

很高興能認識你 莎拉
It was good knowing you, Sara.

喂?
Yeah?

現在在哪?
Where are we?

巴拿馬 很愜意的城市
I'm in Panama. Nice place.

晴空萬里 微風拂面
Good weather. Cool breeze.

我問你那對兄弟在哪?
Where are we with the brothers?

你在半道截住他們的時候
When you get them where they need to be

我會親自趕來證實
I want to come down there for visual confirmation.

那我建議你乘飛機來
Then I suggest you get on a plane,

因為當你到這的時候
because by the time you get here,

我已經抓到斯科菲爾德和布倫斯了
I will have Scofield and Burroughs where you want them.

然後一切都會結束
And then this whole thing is over.

莎拉 是我
Sara, it's me.

我知道這有點奇怪...
It's a strange thing...

給一個永遠收不到信息的人留言
leaving a message for someone you know is never gonna get it.

我只能做這種最壞的假設 所以...
I can only assume the worst, so...

這會是我給你的最後一條留言
this will be the last message I leave for you.

我只是想告訴你我成功了
I just wanted you to know that I made it.

不過少了你 我很失望
But it's no good without you.

不管如何 還記得...
Anyway, you remember when I...

還記得我跟你說過...
remember when I told you about those...

在芭雅的歡樂時光有50美分啤酒嗎?
50-cent beers in Baja at happy hour?

這裏的啤酒比那更便宜
They're even cheaper down here.

如果奇跡出現 你聽到這留言的話...
If by some miracle,you do get this...

我希望你能聽得更真切些
I need you to listen close.

莎拉...
Sara...

莎拉 還是讓我們陪你出去吧
Sara, I suggest we get you out of here.

外面有大把的記者
It's going to be a media circus outside.

還會來更多的 走吧
It'll only get bigger.Let's go.

好的
Sure.

今天在芝加哥法院對莎拉 的審判中爆出猛料
Larger, unexpected fireworks at the trial of Dr. Sara Tancredi in Chicago today.

新的證詞暗示了
New testimony has implicated

前總統萊納斯女士合謀...
that former President Reynolds was complicit

在其哥哥特倫斯 斯蒂德曼 謀殺案中弄虛作假
in the falsification of...

正受全國通緝的 被陷害兇手林肯 布倫斯
Purported killer Lincoln Burroughs who has fled the country

將會立即被撤消所有控訴
will be exonerated of all charges effective immediately.

我的天哪 布魯斯 林肯自由了
Oh, my God, Bruce,Lincoln's a free man.

邁克爾留了個言
Michael left me a message.

我的天
Okay... my God.

他不知道這件事 還在準備逃亡
He doesn't know.He's still planning on running.

快接電話 邁克爾 快點
Uh... Come on, Michael,come on, come on.

我會介紹你們認識
Let me do the introduction.

可以 不過要讓我來具體談
All right, but I'll do the talking.

沒問題
Si

沒辦法 我要趕去告訴他
Okay, I got to go to him.

莎拉 那可在3000里之外啊?
What that, about 3,000 miles, Sara?

確實很遠 所以我們現在速回酒店打點行裝
It is. So we're going to have to swing by my hotel

你只管送我到機場就好
and you're going to have to get me to the airport,

布魯斯 因為我一定得告訴他 再也不用亡命天涯了
because, Bruce, he's got to know he doesn't have to run anymore.

他現在幹的事情可能會令他喪命
What he's doing right now is going to get him killed.

老闆 事情終於搞定了
The stars are finally aligning, sir.

馬宏抓住了布倫斯
Mahone's got Burrows.

斯科菲爾德也快了
Scofield's on his way.

索娜呢?
SONA?

我會處理好的
I will make it happen.

我親自去處理
I'm going down there myself.

只要"一"就行
JUST ONE IS NEEDED.

呃 我想我們都清楚這個"一"什麼意思
Uh, I assume we both know which one that is.

搞定了我電話通知你
I will call you when I get down there.

我 我就是...
I just... I-I...

想讓你們聽清楚點
I want you to listen really close, okay?

亞歷克斯 亞歷克斯 慢點說
Alex, Alex, slow down.

好 沒問題
Okay, okay.

我...我們曾經討論過復婚的可能性
I... We talked about getting back together,

再努力嘗試一次
about giving it another shot.

沒錯 我也說過或許能再回首
Yes, and I said that maybe we could.

亞歷克斯?
Alex?

你看在哥倫比亞
What about Colombia?

卡塔赫納(哥倫比亞一海港)怎麼樣?
Cartegena?

去那裏?
Go there?

你可以用暑假去不是嗎?
You got summer break coming up

坎姆也跟著一起來
don't you? Same with Cam.

可是可以 但是...
Yeah, but...

我現在離那裏不遠
I'm not far from there

我就在想何不借此良機
right now,and I was thinking

團聚一場享受天倫之樂?
that why not just stick around and have you guys come down?

你不是一直想去的嗎?
You always wanted to go, didn't you?

回故鄉看看?
Visit the homeland?

沒錯 但是你不願去
Yes, but you didn't.

我現在很樂意
Yeah, but I do now.

我的意思是或許我們可以
Yeah. I mean, I suppose

聚首兩周直到暑假結束
we can maybe do two weeks at the end of the summer...

那你是答應了 對嗎?
Is that a yes?That's a yes, right?

是的 我答應你
Yes, yes...

快來吧 極品咖啡、黃金海灘 還有野生動物園等著坎姆
Come on, great coffee,great beaches,wildlife parks for Cam.

聽著亞歷克斯 或許這會行不通
Alex, look, it might not work out.

你要做好思想準備
You've got to be prepared for that, okay?

不可能再像過去那樣
I... It can't be like it was before.

永遠不會恢復到原先那樣
It will never be like before.

我現在才知道什麼對我更重要
I know what's important now.I know what matters.

或許能在網上聊
Well, I guess I could...I could look online.

我不知道 我要掛了
I don't know, I should go.

帕姆 無論怎樣不要離開我
Just come be with me, Pam.

回到我身邊吧
Be with me.

巴拿馬市 巴拿馬聖馬提亞斯醫院

你現在什麼擔心都不用了
You've got nothing to worry about, okay?

我只嫁給你
It's you I'm marrying.

岡薩雷斯先生...

你在幹嗎

準備離開

那太荒謬了 你剛剛失血過多休克

流失了3品脫的血

相當於你體內30%的血啊

會導致腎衰竭、腦缺氧 甚至會害你丟了性命

請接美國大使館

幫我接通吧 謝謝

美國領事館 請說
U.S. Embassy operator.

我在找一個朋友
I'm looking for a friend.

一個失蹤了的美國朋友
A missing American friend.

他可能在醫院裏
He could be in the hospital.

也可能在監獄裏
Could be in jail.

叫什麼名字?
What's the name?

貝利克...
Bellick...

布拉德利 貝利克
Brad Bellick.

我可以和律師通話或別的怎麼樣的嗎?!
Hey! Hey, do I get to call my lawyer or what?!

你們這裏怎麼這麼蠻不講理?!
What are you savages down here?!

我得和我的律師通話
I get to call my lawyer or something.

操你奶奶個熊
Freakin' banana benders.

你們終於抓對人了 就是他
Finally. That's him.

就是這傢伙殺了那女孩
That's the guy.He's the one who killed that girl.

幹的漂亮
Good job, guys.

好棒
Bueno

現在可以放我出去了吧?
Aren't you going to release me now?

你這畜牲
You're busted.

我嗎?
Am I?

錢在哪裏?
Where's the money?

在小帥哥邁克那
Pretty boy's got it.

他在外面很瀟灑
He's out there with a royal flush

而你卻在這兒陪著個混球
and you're in here with a busted straight.

這看上去可不公平啊
and you're in here with a busted straight.

你的手看上去沒怎麼長好
Your hand don't look much better.

說不定我留了一手呢
Maybe I got an ace up my sleeve.

難道你還知道我不瞭解的事情?
You know something I don't?

你還是好好養腿傷吧
You should rest your leg, boss.

德爾胡斯 近來可好?

恰克 有什麼情況?

我幫你物色了個極有錢的傢伙

這位不速之客是誰?

-別激動 我們來談生意的 -滾出去

有人告訴我可以做個交易
I was told we could make a deal.

小子 你離家千里之外
You're a long way from home, boy.

這裏沒有什麼交易可談
Ain't no deal for you here.

你還沒有聽過我的交易籌碼
You haven't heard what I have to offer.

向你這樣的傢伙
Guy looking like you do...

來這裏...
coming here...

唯一能提供就是「抓人入獄」
the only think you're offering is jail time.

你這瘋子居然帶了個警察來

我可不是什麼警察
I'm not a cop.

上網查查看
Check online.

輸入"邁克爾 斯科菲爾德"
Type in "Michael Scofield."

那和我根本無關
That means nothing to me.

關係到10萬美金
Could mean 100 grand.

查詢超過30秒 就把你扔下運河喂鯰魚
This takes longer than 30 seconds, you're in the canal.Bait... for the catfish.

嘿...
Hey...

找到他了

懸賞10萬美元抓捕FBI通緝犯 邁克爾 斯科菲爾德

給我講清楚 為何要讓我逮你去領賞金
You just gave me a 100,000 reasons to turn you in.

那是真的
That's true.

我想我是要給你更多的錢 讓你別抓我
I guess I'll just have to give you a few more not to.

你知道 我是無辜的
You know I'm innocent.

是麼? 可能吧
Yeah? Probably.

- 但你不在乎這個
- And yet you don't care.

- 我什麼都不管 只想找回原先的生活
-I don't care about anything other than getting my life back, no.

你妻子知道你究竟是怎樣一個人麼?
Your wife know who you really are?

是的 你也知道
Yeah, you know how it is.

好人有時候迫於外界壓力也會幹壞事
Good men doing bad things because of circumstance.

如果我是你的話 我會給她回個電話
I'd call her back if I were you.

讓她徹底忘了你這個人
Tell her to forget you were ever born.

哦 是嗎 你會嗎?
Oh, you would, would you?

別讓你自己的毒瘤害了她們
Stop the cancer from your life spreading to theirs.

我的毒瘤
Cancer of my life.

要不是你和你那糗事
if it weren't for you and your life.

我也用不著求她來這種鬼地方見面
I wouldn't be begging her to meet me in this third world dump

這樣是沒有出路的
There's no way out of this.

對你 對我們任何人來說都是
For you or for any of us.

我有出路
For me there is.

我有出路
For me there is.

你花了多少了?
How much of it have you spent?

十萬...
100,000...

二十萬
200,000.

當然了 在這裏 相當於百多萬了
Of course, down here, it'd be more like a million.

可以生活的簡直像路易十四那樣了
Be Louis XIV on a sum like that.

巴拿馬太陽王
The Sun King of Panama.

恐怕你現在連太陽都要見不到了
You ain't gonna be seeing much sun now.

我不清楚
I don't know.

巴格威爾 你知道麼 在所有人當中
You know, Bagwell,out of all the guys,

越獄的八人裏面 我認為你是
all eight of 'em, you were the guy I was hoping would go down

最該被亂槍射死的人
in a blaze of gunfire.

那你何不給我來上一槍
Why don't you give me your best shot.

完成你的任務
Finish the job.

也許我會的
Maybe I will.

看你那賊笑
That Siamese cat smile

真想把你的嘴給撕開
just makes me want to open you up that much more.

不是賊笑
It's Cheshire.

是奸笑
Cheshire cat smile.

貝利克先生
Sir Bellick.

我自由了?
I'm free?

這是幹什麼?
What the hell's this?

嘿 等... 等一下
Hey, wait... wait a minute.

他呢?
What about him?

人是他殺的
He's the one that did it.

祝你好運(西班牙語)
Bueno suerte(spain)

"祝你好運"?
Bueno suerte

這什麼意思啊?
what's that mean?

這什麼意思啊?
what does that mean?

-什麼意思? -祝你好運!
-what does that mean?-Good luck.

這條路是去雷拉卡達警局的嗎?

對的

你要幫忙嗎?

貝利克
Bellick.

貝利克!
Bellick.

貝利克 她在哪?!
Where is she, Bellick, huh?!

她在哪?!
Where is she?!

-瑪麗克魯茲在哪?! -你想知道她在哪
-Where's Maricruz?!-You want to know where she is,

就想辦法把我弄出去!
find a way to get me out of this!

我要出去!
Get me out of here!

瑪麗克魯茲...
Maricruz...

瑪麗克魯茲...
Maricruz...

巴拿馬城 米拉弗羅爾斯海運碼頭

-邁克爾 那船真漂亮 -答應我
-Michael, that's a beautiful boat.-Just promise me

你拿去後把名字改一下
you'll change the name when you take it.

我想我媽媽不會喜歡你的
I don't think my mother would have approved of you.

給我解開
Uncuff me.

不 還不是時候
No, not yet.

難道你想食言?
So is this the part where you go back on your word?

手舉起來 舉起來
Hands up. Hands up.


No.

就現在來說
And as of now

他們想要你活著
they want you alive.

為何?
Why?

問的好
That's a good question.

有時間你自己去想吧
Figure it out someday on your own time.

錢在哪?
Where's the money?

-把他放開 -不行
-Cut him loose. -No.

算了吧 亞歷克斯 你已經拿到船了
Come on, Alex,you already got the boat.

表現一點誠意吧
Show a little good faith.


The money.

我要...
I want...

我到了 你在哪?
I'm here. Where are you?Yeah.

我在倉庫裏
I'm inside the warehouse.

我就到
I'll be right there.

要行動了
Here we go.

你會說英語嗎?
You speak English?

好的 是 米拉弗羅爾斯碼頭
Good. Yes, yes.Miraflores Docks.

是的 那兒發生了謀殺
Yes, there's been a murder.

一個穿著考究的亞洲男人剛被打死
A well-dressed Asian man has just been shot

被兩個美國人
by two Americans.

快來 是的 快來
Come.Yes, come.

你要殺了他然後陷害我們
So you kill him and frame us.

為什麼
Why?

這樣就沒有人再會找我的麻煩了
So everyone will leave me alone.

那才是我想要的
'Cause that's all I want.

陷害你們並得到錢
That and the money.

亞歷克斯 那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen, Alex.

讓他走
Let him go.

讓他走 把錢給我
Give me the money.Let him go.

把錢給我!
Give me the money!

我發現了
I'm done found.

不要害羞
Don't be shy.

他們全歸你了
They're all yours.

你說帶他們到我們想要的地方
You said you'd have them right where we wanted them.

這不是那個地方
This isn't right where we want them.

好吧...
Well...

現在要你來完成剩下的任務
that's your job now.


Oh.

我到此為止了
This is as far as I go.

或者還有什麼
Or is it something else?

我們都在這兒的另一個原因是
Another reason we're all here.

就像這樣
Like that.

像被出賣
Like a double-cross.

是 就是這樣
Yeah, just like that.

說再見
Say good-bye.

就像你想好的那樣 亞歷克斯?
Like minds think alike,eh, Alex?

等你坐下 你的四肢會被鎖在
Once seated,your four-piece will be mounted

地板的固定栓上
to the floor mount.

押解過程中禁止和任何人說話
During transport,do not speak to either...

我知道條例
I know the drill.

進去
Get in.

我們還要多久? 30分鐘?
So, what do we got,another 30 minutes?

是 大概那麼長時間
Yeah, something like that.

- 你為什麼不走高速公路? - 高峰時段
-Why didn't you take the freeway?-Rush hour.

該死
Aw, hell.

什麼
What?

發動機燈亮了
The engine light just came on.

它剛在車輛調配場修理過
It just got serviced at motor pool.

好吧 我們最好停在路邊確認一下
Yeah, we better pull over just to make sure.

好的 我去檢查一下
All right, I'll check it out.

在法國保衛戰中 敢於面對納粹的劊子手
In the French Resistance it was considered a high honor

是莫大的榮譽
to face a Nazi firing squad;

我記得我告訴過你安靜點
I thought I told you to be quiet.

做你該做的吧
Meant you did your job.

至高榮譽是當他們向你射擊時 你依舊保持微笑
The highest honor was to smile when they shot you.

都等不及了吧?
Took you long enough.

嘎屯湖 東運河
Lake Gatun,Eastern Canal,

去卡塔赫納 27.50元
approaches to Cartagena. $27.50

怎麼過去?
What's that crossing take?

如果你一直乘船
if you're under full sail all the time.

要花兩天的時間
Two days

希望你在這裏玩的開心
Good time of you to be down here.

沒有暴風雨 什麼都沒有
No storms, nothing.

最近經歷的風雨夠多了
Had enough storms recently.

享受一下吧 這是次美妙的航行
Enjoy it.It's a beautiful crossing.

我正是這樣計劃的
I plan to.

這裏的這艘船
This boat here,

是誰的?
who's it belong to?

你的?
the yours?

我們接到舉報
We got a call that

有人用這艘船進行非法運輸
this boat was used in some illegal trafficking.

不是這艘船 老兄
It's the wrong boat, pal.

你可以檢查下 但是 嘿 你不能...
You can check it if you want to, but...

朋友 這裏是巴拿馬
This is Panama, friend.

開始熟悉起這的法律吧
Get acquainted with the law, huh?

我...
I...

大約是兩公斤可卡因
About two keys of cocaine.

是的 我堅決認為你需要學點法律
Yes, I definitely think you need to get acquainted.

銬上
Chico.

呃...我...
Oh... I...


Vamanos.

你覺得他們抓到他了嗎?
You think they got him?

那是艘很特別的船
It's a pretty singular boat.

可以運很多的可卡因
That's a lot of coke to be carrying around.

如果你掌舵的話 夥計...
If you're at the helm, man...

恐怕會進監獄 至少十年
Be doing some serious time; ten years minimum.

是 你會的
Yeah, you would.

我們沒了船
We lost the boat.

至少我們搞到了那個死人的錢
At least we got dead man's money.

我們的餘生無憂了
It's out ticket to the rest of our lives,

減去我給韋斯特莫蘭德女兒的那份
minus what I'm sending Westmoreland's daughter.


Hey.

你出現了
You showed up.

我們說好了的
We had a deal.

這是我的哥哥
This is my brother.

走這邊
This way.

我們離開這裏 再也不回頭了
So we get out of here,and we never look back.

再也不回了
We never look back.

我想謝謝你 邁克爾 謝謝你做的一切
I want to thank you,Michael, for everything.

別客氣
You're welcome.

這是我用你給的錢能搞到的最好的船了
It's the best I could do with the money you gave me.

能派上用處
That'll work.

謝謝
Gracias.

謝謝
Gracias.

她很漂亮
She's very pretty.

她會把我們帶到想去的地方 不是嗎?
She'll get us where we need to go, right?

我說的不是那船 先生
Not the boat, sir.

我收到你的消息了
So, I got your message.

感謝上帝 我找到你們了
Thank God, I found you guys.

是啊 感謝上帝
"Thank God" is right.

邁克爾 林肯自由了
Michael, Lincoln's free.

什麼?
What?

新聞裏鋪天蓋地都是這消息
it's all over the news.

保羅 克裏曼
Paul Kellerman

站了出來
came forward

提供了所有的資料
and he had, he had everything documented

而且他供認了一切
and he made a full confession.

你沒開玩笑吧?
Are you serious?

沒有
Yeah.

供認一切?
Everything?

一切 他對所有的指控供認不諱
Everything, all charges.

這樣說的話...
What, uh...? No more...

意味著你不用再逃了
That means you don't have to run anymore.

那邁克爾呢?
What about Michael?

我爸有個朋友正著手這事
a friend of my father's getting into it,

不過根據目前的情況 他很確信
but he's pretty confident that under the circumstances

沒人會再為這事追究你的責任
nobody's going to pursue you on this.

我得找點喝的
I need a drink.

那我去看看有什麼
I'll go see what I can find.


Here.

幫我解開這個
Help me out of this.

我們成功了林肯
We did it, Linc.

我們成功了
We did it.

是的
Yeah.

還沒
No...

還差那麼一點點
you almost did it.

你想要錢?
You want the money?!

這就是 拿去
Take the money. Take it.

你以為這是錢的問題嗎?
You think this is about the money?

把500萬當作零花錢?
Pocket change like five million?

那又為了什麼?
Then what is it about?

我哥被赦免了
My brother's been exonerated.

總統下台了
The President stepped down.

我們不再威脅任何人 一切都結束了
We're not a threat anymore.It's over.

你跟我們完了
You may be done with us,

並不意味著我們跟你也完了
but that doesn't mean we're done with you.

警察就在路上
The police are on their way.

這事由我引起的
It started with me.

放我弟弟走
Let my brother go.

噢 太感人了
Oh, that's sweet.

真是太感人了
That's sweet.

可惜你再也聽不到了
You don't hear that much anymore,

聽不到這種兄弟間的忠誠
that sort of fidelity in families.

兄弟倆為了對方而逃到天涯海角
Two brothers that'll go to the ends of the earth for each other.

只可惜你們要有一個為此付出代價
Too bad only one of you survive.

不要
Don't!

趕快跑
We got to go.

如果你們不投降出來
My men are ordered to fire if you don't

我們就開槍了
come out of there with your hands first.


Come on, come on.

在巴拿馬謀殺可不是鬧著玩的
Murder is not something that we take lightly here on Panamanian soil.

所以快出來投降
So come on out of there

這樣就不會有人傷亡
and there will be no more death.

邁克爾我殺了人
Michael, I took a man's life.

不要這麼想
Don't think about that now.

你和我之間有個約定 記得麼?
You and I have got a date,remember?

兩杯檸檬汁 兩杯啤酒
Two limes and a couple of beers,

沒忘吧
don't forget that.

最後警告你們一次!
This is your last warning!

把槍給我
Give me the gun.

我殺人了
I took a man's life.

我們要一起離開這兒
We're going to walk out of here together,

而且還要告訴他們到底發生了什麼
and we'll tell them exactly what happened.

看看我 看著我
Look at me,look at me, look at me.

我們要去告訴他們到底發生了什麼
Then we're going to tell them what happened.


Okay.

我們會把一切都解釋清楚的
We'll explain everything.

我會盡力幫助你
And I'm going to do whatever I can to help you.

好嗎?
Okay?


Yeah.

現在把槍給我
Now give me the gun.


Here.

我愛你
I love you.

我也愛你 莎拉
I love you, too, Sarah.

- 好的 - 你還好嗎?
-'Kay.-You all right?

我很好
All right.Yeah.

走吧
Come on.

不許動!
Don't move!

我會開槍的!
I'll shoot!

- 邁克爾 你幹什麼 - 都不准動!
- Michael, what are you doing?- Nobody moves! Nobody!

-你已經為我犧牲過一次 -不
- You sacrificed everything for me once.- No.

-不,不准動 -不,我不能讓你這麼做
- No! Don't move! - No, I won't let you do this.

邁克爾! 邁克爾!
Michael!Michael!

我該報答你了是我幹的
Now it's time to say thank you.It was me! It was me!

-是我殺的 -他沒有做錯事
- I did it! - He's done nothing wrong!

- 他是清白的! - 人是我殺的!
- I did it! - He's done nothing wrong!

- 是我幹的! - 他是清白的!
-He's innocent!I did it!-I did it!He's innocent!

-是我殺的 -他沒有犯法
-It was me!-He's done nothing wrong!

求你了! 求你!
Please! Please!

是我!
I did it!It was me.

他什麼都沒做過 他沒有...
He's done nothing wrong.He hasn't

他沒有開槍 他沒有傷害任何人 求你們了 邁克爾!
shot anybody, he hasn't hurt anybody, please. Michael!

邁克爾 告訴他們真相!
Michael, tell them the truth!

邁克爾!
Michael!

他什麼都沒有做過!
He's done nothing wrong!

你好
Hello?

嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.

看來有點不耐煩了
Ooh, getting impatient.

讓我想起了我們的大學時代
Reminds me of when we were in college.

你買票了沒?
Did you buy the tickets yet?

沒 我還在找
No, I'm still looking.

不用了
Don't.

怎麼了
What?

都忘了吧
Forget about them.

忘掉我曾活在這個世上
Forget I ever existed.

抱歉
Excuse me.

你會說英語麼?
Do you speak English?

- 是 有什麼需要幫助的嗎? - 是的
-Yes, can I help you?-Yeah.

我在找一位女士 她叫莎拉 唐克雷蒂
I'm looking for a woman--Sarah Tancredi.

她被帶到這兒錄口供 然後被釋放了
She was brought in to give her statement and then released.

她剛剛走
You just missed her.

莎拉!
Sarah!

我還以為你不來了呢
I thought you'd never show up.

好了 我什麼時候可以離開這裏?
Okay, uh, when am I getting out of here?

我也在考慮這個問題
That's the thing.

計劃出現了"小波折"
There's been a hiccup.

"小波折"
A hiccup.

聽著 你們把我給抓了
Look, you got me...

在墨西哥光明正大地把我給抓了
you got me fair and square in Mexico,

難道這還不夠?
all right?

我已經按你的要求去做
I did what you wanted me to do.

現在該放我出去了吧 正如之前說好的那樣
Now it's time to cut me loose just like we agreed.

我們之前可沒說好你要被警察抓住
Getting caught wasn't part of the agreement.

我被抓是為了成就你的誘捕
I got caught running your setup,being your bait.

現在我把斯科菲爾德給引來了
Now I got you Scofield down here,

我已經按你的要求去做了
I got you what you wanted.

可你被抓了 巴格威爾
You got caught, Bagwell.

你去哪?
Hey, wh... where...where you going?!

你去哪?
Where you going?!

你要的我都給你做到了
I got you what you want!

那幾個崽子我都給你引來了
I got them boys down here!

我都按你的要求去做了
I did what you told me to do!

你聽到了沒有?
Do you hear me?!

你要求的我都做到了
I did what you told me to do!

你要求的我都做到了
I did what you told me!

我們到了
This is as far as I go.

索拿監獄

紐約州 長島巴索島研究機構

將軍...
General...

我相信在這跟你說件事很安全
I trust this is a safe place to speak.

關於斯科菲爾德的
It's Scofield.

逮住他了
They got him.

注意 非請勿入

斯科菲爾德回到了獄中
Scofield back in the penn.

老實說
Got to be honest,

這樣不一定有用
didn't think we'd see it happen.

要知道 他還是會想辦法逃出去
You know he's gonna break out.

那是他的天性
It's in his blood.

讓他逃吧 這正是我們所期待的
That's exactly what we want him to do.