Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 2, Episode 21 - Fin del camino - full transcript

Linc finds Michael is gone from their Christina Rose yacht after receiving Sucre's message (also intercepted by Mahone, who thinks to have found his way out) scary scumbag T-bag is in ...

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》前情回顧
previously on prison break

我們要去哪
So where to, man.

想去哪就去哪
anywhere we want.

我不是你認識的哥哥了
I'm not the brother you remember.

我已經變了
I've changed.

我要做一件
And I am gonna do something

很多人都覺得恐怖的事情
that a lot of people are gonna think is horrible.

你只要記住和你一起長大的哥哥
And you just remember the brother you grew up with.

她不在這裏
She's not here.

- 喂? - 莎拉
- yeah? - sara,

船要開了
The ship is leaving.



我已經上船了
I'm already on board.

我愛你
Love you.

為什麼現在對我說這些?
Why are you telling me this now?

如果能再給我一次機會
If I had to it all over again,

我會重新開始
I'd do it different, you know?

鎖骨和軸轉肌位置
Collar bone and rotator cuff.

如果再往右6英吋 你就掛了
Six inches to the right, you're dead.

你都已經走到這一步了
You've come so far.

- 我還要走多遠? - 你很幸運
How much further would I have to go? -Well, you're lucky.

因為你只需要去趟巴拿馬
For this you only have to go to panama.

- 那人找到他了 - 在哪?
- he found him.- Where?

剛剛登上去巴拿馬的飛機
He just boarded a plane to panama city.

他媽的去巴拿馬幹什麼?
What the hell's he doing in panama?

願意戴假髮嗎?
You like wigs?



只要你有錢
For the right money,

我什麼都願意
I like anything.

網上有什麼留言?
What about the message board?

那個金翅雀網?
The goldfinch thing?

有一條蘇克雷的
There is a message from sucre.

還在跑路?
Still running, huh?

"錢還在帝博格那兒"
Says the bag still has the bag.

"他在巴拿馬城的芬黛卡米諾酒店"
"He's in panama city at the fin del camino hotel.

"如果你在那"
"If you're there "

"想把錢拿回來的話"
and want to help put that bird back in the cage,

"跟我說一聲 蘇克雷"
let me know.sucre

等會見
see you soon!

邁克爾
Michael!

邁克爾
Michael!

邁克爾
Michael

巴拿馬 巴拿馬市

奧立維拉大道三一二號 二樓 紅色門

斯科菲爾德...
Scofield...

和廣告裏的一樣帥
one thing's for sure, you're just as pretty as advertised.

是更帥
Prettier, even.

幫幫我 求你了
You got to help me, please.


No!

你再說一句話 就割了你喉嚨
You say a word, I'm gonna cut your throat out!

斯科菲爾德
scofield!

喂?
- hello?

帕姆 是我
- Pam, it's me.

- 卡姆在睡覺 - 是嗎?
Cam's napping.-Yeah?

他怎麼樣?
How's he doing?

很好 今天是他第一天回學校
Good, it was his first day back at school.

那就好
That's great.

你現在在哪?
Where are you?

我在國外
Um, I'm, uh, out of the country.

一切都還好嗎?
Is everything all right?

還記得我常說那一天會來的
Remember how I always said that the day would come

我會歇下來?
and I'd be done?

離開聯邦調查局 再不回頭?
Leave the bureau and never look back?

當然
Yes.

就是今天
Today's that day.

我還有一件事情要處理
I have one more thing to do,

等我做完
and once I do it,

一切都會重歸舊位
everything is going to fall into place.

而我也會休息
And I, I'll be done.

我希望你是認真的
I hope you mean it.

帕姆 如果... 如果我不再做這個工作
Pam, if-if, if I didn't have this job hanging over me anymore,

如果我是自由身...
if I were free, if I were free...

阿歷克斯...
alex...

我想知道
I need to know.

我不會拒絕你的
I'm not saying no.

我發誓 我會重新回來
I will make this right, I swear to god.

你 我 還有卡姆...
And you and me and cam...

我要掛了
I-I have to go.

我會一直愛你 帕姆 永遠愛你
I never stopped loving you, pam, ever.

萬事小心 阿歷克斯
Just be safe, alex.

- 準備好了嗎? - 是
You in position?-yeah.

10分鐘後到
I'll be there in ten minutes.

收到
Got it.

這樣行嗎?
es bueno?(西班牙語)

很好
Es bueno.

謝謝你
Gracias.

這個能給我嗎?
Necesitas los otros?

送給你了
Son tuyos.

謝謝
Gracias.

不用謝
De nada.

邁克爾...
Michael...

怎麼了?
what's wrong?

又見面了 斯科菲爾德?
Que paso, scofield?

跟我來
Come on.

我喜歡這樣
I love iT.

你來這也為了搶那500萬
Mr.Above it all down here trying to sniff out that $5 million

跟我們這些小混混一樣
just like the rest of us riff-raff.

你跟我沒什麼兩樣 斯科菲爾德
See?You ain't no better than me, scofield.

我來這只是為了抓帝博格
I want t-bag locked up.It's the only reason I'm here.

想當騎警杜德雷嗎?
Aw, dudley freakin' do-right, huh?

沒想到你會來這裏 邁克爾
I didn't know you were gonna be here, michael.

你說什麼?
What are you talking about?

是你在網上發消息給我 說帝博格在這裏
You e-mailed me.You said t-bag was here.It's on the web site.

什麼? 不可能
What?No.

我沒在網上發消息給任何人 包括你在內
I didn't write anything on the web site to you or anybody else.

帝博格在那家酒店裏嗎?
Is t-bag in that hotel?

對 兩個警察守在街對面
Yeah, a couple feds staking it out across the street.

那你幫我們把500萬拿過來
Well, then you're gonna help us get it then.

你沒看到有警察嗎
Maybe you missed the part about the feds.

我不管 我長途跋涉來到 這種鳥不拉屎的地方
I don't care.I didn't travel 2,000 miles down the diarrhea trail ...

可不會就這麼空手而歸的
to not get my $5 million!

那就太糟糕了
Well, that's too bad

因為這裏越看越像個局
'cause this is looking more and more like a setup.

那就用你大學生的腦子好好想想辦法
Well, then get that little college boy brain of yours to work then.

如果你覺得我只是說著玩的
And if you don't think I'm serious,

那就儘管把你的獄友們叫來 看看我會怎麼做
just ask your old cellie here what length I'll go to.

瑪麗克魯茲被他囚禁在某個地方
He's got maricruz locked away somewhere.

你一定要幫他拿到錢
You're gonna help him get the money

否則她就死定了
or she's dead.

沒錯
Yeah,

我是個大混蛋 斯科菲爾德
I'm a big jerk, scofield.

我就是可恥
Shame on me.

邁克爾 我根本沒資格要求你什麼
Michael, I'm, I'm in no position to ask you for anything.

但我需要你的幫忙 兄弟 真的
I need your help, papi, I do.

想加入嗎
Are you in

還是...?
or what?

把槍拿開
get the gun off me.

我問你話呢
I asked you a question.

叫你把槍拿開 否則我就走了
I said get the gun off me or I walk.

好吧 500萬是你的了
All right, you get your $5 million.

你找到你的瑪麗克魯茲
You get maricruz,

我抓到我的帝博格
and I get t-bag.

三贏嘛
Win, win, win.

但是你要照我說的做
But you got to do exactly what I say.

謝謝你 兄弟
Thank you, bro.

好吧 "愛因斯坦" 你想怎麼做?
All right, einstein, what you thinking?

今天已經是對莎拉 唐克雷蒂 庭審的第三天
And it's the third day of testimony in the trial of dr.Sara tancredi,

也就是上一屆州長富蘭克 唐克雷蒂的女兒
daughter of the late governor frank tancredi.

目前為止 專家們認為起訴過程進展順利
So far, pundits feel the prosecution is well on its way

控方將會提供證據
to meeting its burden of proof

以證明她各項罪名成立
and getting a conviction on all counts.

辯方律師 請開始
Defense counsel, you may proceed.

法官大人 我請求播放編號為 "辯方證物D"的帶子
Your honor, at this time I ask this tape be marked "defense exhibit 'D.

反對 大人 這盤帶子根本就是
'" Objection.Your honor, this tape is the very propaganda

邁克爾 斯科菲爾德和林肯 布倫斯對外使用的宣傳片
that michael scofield and lincoln burrows released to the media

其真實性已受到質疑
that was summarily debunked.

陪審團依舊有權再看一遍
The jury still has a right to hear it.

裏面的內容都是道聽途說
The tape is hearsay.

證人難以出席的情況下可以例外 大人
Unavailable witness exception, your honor.

證人難以出席
The witness is only unavailable

就因為他本身也是個逃犯
because he's a fugitive on the run.

即便如此
Be that as it may,

他在帶子上所說的話
his statement on this tape

可以證明唐克雷蒂無罪
exonerates dr.Tancredi.

大人...
Your honor...

允許播放
the tape is allowed.

反對意見會被記錄在案
The state's objection will be noted in the record.

很多的責任都被歸結於另一無辜者身上
Much blame has been placed on another innocent person--

莎拉 唐克雷蒂醫生
dr.Sara tancredi.

他與我們越獄無關
She had nothing to do with our escape.

莎拉 如果你在聽... 我知道
Sara, if you're listening,

我不能再要求你給我個機會
I know I can't ask you for another chance,

我只希望你已到了一個安全的港灣
I only hope by now you've found your safe haven.

對於前州長唐克雷蒂之女
The trial of the late governor tancredi's daughter,

莎拉 唐克雷蒂醫生的審判今天在庫克郡繼續進行
dr.Sara tancredi continues today in cook county.

唐克雷蒂醫生的執照已被暫停
Dr.Tancredi, whose medical license has been suspended

審判結果還未出來
pending the outcome of the trial,

她面臨多項指控 包括協助...
is facing multiple counts ranging from aiding...

我要殺了那該死的
I'm gonna kill him.

之後再回到監獄?
And go right back to prison.

我不管 等我們拿到錢
I don't care.Once we get the money

等他告訴我瑪麗克魯茲在哪 我就宰了他
and he tells me where maricruz is, I'm gonna kill him.

如果你找到了瑪麗克魯茲 你要和她結婚
If you find maricruz you're going to marry maricruz

然後去過幸福的生活
and live happily ever after.

是的 等我先給貝利克一刀子
Yeah, after I sink a knife in bellick's chest.

貝利克和帝博格會得到他們應得的 相信我
Bellick and t-bag will get theirs, trust me.

難道福克斯河沒讓你學到點什麼嗎?
Didn't fox river teach you anything, man?

外面的遊戲規則其實也一樣
'Cause the same rules apply out here.

有罪 無罪 這都無所謂
It doesn't make a difference if you're guilty or innocent.

得看誰活得久
It's who survives.

你不是那樣的人
You're not that guy.

那狗娘養的把我女友抓走 關起來
That son of a bitch took my girl, locked her up somewhere.

我現在就是那樣的人 邁克爾
I am that guy now, michael.

你自己瞧瞧
Look at me.

我在這裏的唯一原因就是
The only reason I'm not five miles away from here right now is

我想幫你找到瑪麗克魯茲 不是殺貝利克
because I want to help you find maricruz, not kill bellick.

如果你非要如此
And if that's your game,

那恕我不能奉陪
I'm gone.

相信我 我理解你的那種衝動
Believe me, I understand the impulse to pull the trigger.

但如果我們不能控制好自己 那就全完了
But if we lose ourselves, we lose evything.

已經一周了
It's been a week.

我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.

我很怕
I'm scared.

我們會找到她的
We'll find her.

我們會找到她的
We'll find her.

怎麼回事?
What the hell's this?

大家請注意

酒店發生火警

請各位馬上有序離開

大家請注意

酒店發生火警

請各位馬上有序離開

聽著 如果你們現在魯莽行事的話
Now, if you start acting like a cowboy

事情立刻會變得很糟糕 記住
this whole thing's going south real fast, remember that.


Here we go.

你不希望如此結束的 林肯
you're not going to like how this ends, lincoln.

我現在給你機會
I'm giving you a chance.

就現在
Right now.

你... 退後 行麼?
Just...back away, all right?

退後
Just back away.

你個狗娘養的 是你殺了我父親?
The son of a bitch, you killed my dad?

你完了
You're done.

上次挨了子彈的傷還沒好把 馬宏?
those bullet holes don't heal too good, do they, mahone?

把手銬給我
Toss me the handcuffs.

把手銬給我 否則我發誓
Hand 'em over or I swear to god

我會一槍轟了你腦袋的
I'll blow your head clean off.

是美國人吧?
Americans?

是的
Yeah.

哦 謝天謝地
Oh, thank, god.

你們知道瓜得魯普大教堂在哪麼?
Do you know where the cathedral guadalupe is?

沒聽說過
Never heard of it.

半小時前我和我老伴說好在那見面的
I was supposed to meet my old lady there a half hour ago.

那很好啊
That's great.

他們都說一定找的到的 可我就是找不到
They say you can't miss it, but I missed it.

我在想你們是不是帶了
I was wondering you had

旅行手冊什麼的在身邊?
maybe a travel guide or something on you?

你為何不接著走呢 老兄?
Why don't you just keep on walking, pal?

我以為我能在美國老鄉那得到點幫助呢
Well, excuse me for thinking I could ask for a little help from some fellow americans.

聽著 給我走開
Listen, beat it.

喂 夥計們
Hello, boys.

過的還好吧 夥計們?
So how we doing,gentmen.

蘇克雷 把槍給我
Sucre, the gun.

快點
Come on.

進那巷子裏去
Get in the alley.

這是一個全球性的問題
it is a global problem.

48% 北美的湖泊富營養化
48% of north american lakes are eutrophic.

在歐洲有53%...
It's 53% in europe...

-克裏斯丁 -什麼事?
- kristine.- Yeah?

是你哥哥 保羅
It's your brother, paul.

什麼 怎麼了?
What, what's going on?

你好
hello.

他就在這幢房子裏
He's in this building right here.

我們得行動了
We got to move.

讓我看下你們的證件
Let's see your i.D.

聯邦調查局的?
Feds?

不 如果是的話 他們就會跟著帝博格了
No, if these guys were, they'd be after t-bag.

是公司派來的?
You guys company?

快點 蘇克雷
Come on, sucre,

把他們綁起來
let's wrap these numb nuts up.

你們在這做什麼? 你們想幹嗎?
what are you guys doing here?What do you want?

我不喜歡這樣 有些不對勁
I don't like this.Something's up.

快點 蘇克雷 動作快點
Come on, sucre, let's move it.

我們走 快
Now, let's go, come on.

走吧 邁克爾
Let's go, michael.

我們知道你在這兒 巴戈威爾
We know you're in here, bagwell!

我數到三
Three to one

開始啦
...do the math.

好吧 好吧
Okay, okay,

我可不想惹什麼麻煩
don't want any trouble.

把槍扔過來
Slide the gun over.

總有辦法解決的 夥計們
We can work something out, boy.

把槍扔過來
Slide the gun over.

錢在哪兒
Where's the money?

誰叫的警察
who called the cops?

你有三秒鐘回答
You got three seconds,hillbilly.

一…
One...

就在那兒
in there.

去拿過來
Get it.

誰想要誰去拿
You want it, you get it.

我們沒有時間了 貝利克
We don't have time for this, bellick.

現在不是做傻事的時候
Nothing stupid now.

這可不是在玩遊戲
You're not playing a game.

把門打開
Open it.

蘇克雷 過去看看!
Sucre, move your ass!

邁克爾
Michael!

這是個圈套
it's a trap.

給我停下來 帝博格
freeze, bagwell!

快去把錢拿回來
get the money!

你要是想和那個女孩兒一起 就快去把錢拿回來
You want the girl,get the money!

別動
Don'T.

不准動
Don'T.

有話好好說
we can work something out.


Move.

-我是無辜的 -蘇克雷 我們走
-Innocente!-Sucre, we got to go.

那個帝博格 他才是你們要抓的人
bagwell--he's the one

他殺的那個妓女
you want for that dead chick in there.

有誰會說英語的
anybody speak english?

我什麼都沒做
I didn't do it!

我向上帝發誓 我什麼都沒有做
I swear to god I didn't do it!

不要 求你們了 求你們了
No, please, please!

我們就在這裏把錢分了吧 然後我們各走各路
We can do a little divvying right here,then we'll go our separate ways.

蘇克雷 去幫我們弄輛車
Sucre, I want you to get us a car.

什…什麼? 你又有什麼計劃
Wh-what's going on?What's the plan?

我說 給我們弄輛車來
I said, get us a car.

看來你最近交了些朋友
Looks like you've made some friends lately.

我不懂你說什麼
I don't follow.

剛才那個小把戲
That little set-up back there--

可不像你的慣用手法
just a little out of your league.

看上去還挺像真的
Looked almost professional.

讓我們來談談
Let's say that's the case.

你發現了這些又有什麼用呢
What's it worth to you to find out?

不過我掌握了一些情報
Because i am in possession of some information

你也許會需要 帥哥
that you might need, pretty.

好吧 告訴我你知道些什麼
Okay. Tell me what you know.

也許我會放你走...
Maybe I'll let you walk...

錢得留下
without the money.

真的?
Yeah?


Yeah.

你會放我走?
You're gonna let me traipse on out of here?

得看你知道什麼
Depends on the information.

誰指使你的?
Who's pulling your strings?

你知道麼 我有個直覺
You know, I got a hunch

我覺得你在說謊 帥哥
you're speaking with a forked tongue, pretty.

要我說 我們到公共場所去
So I'm gonna tell you what, we go someplace public

找輛可以讓我離開的車 那時
with a car waiting for me to leave, and then...

到那時我再告訴你 怎麼樣?
then I'll tell you. Deal?

不行
No.

哦 天哪
oh, my god.

保羅
Paul.

這只是第二次...
that is only the second time...

我的槍居然卡住了
a weapon has ever jammed on me.

第一次是在海灣戰爭的訓練中
First time was during training for gulf one.

這事一發生 我的長官
As soon as it happened,the commanding officer,

走過來 對我說
he got in my face and he said,

"孩子 要是在戰場上如此
"son, a weapon jam on the battlefield,

這跟自殺沒什麼兩樣"
you might as well call that suicide."

克裏斯丁 我...
kristine, I've, uh...

做的那些事情...
done things...

該死
damn.

我愛你 保羅 不管你做了什麼
I love you, paul, whatever it is that got you here.

都會有辦法解決的 相信我
And there's a way out,believe me.

我...
My...

我長大成人後...
entire... my entire adult life,

我聽從命令...
I've followed orders...

做了很多駭人的事
uh, and I did terrible things,

因為我覺得這些都是好事...
because I thought they were right, and...

但結果我的所作所為毫無意義
it turns out I did those things in service of nothing.

所以我要一無所有地離開
So that's what I'm left with-- nothing.

你還有我
you have me.

對 還有你
Yeah, okay.

你還有清白的一生
And you have a clean slate.

任何事情...
Anything.

所有事情...
Everything.

你都可以重新開始
It's available to you starting right now.

- 事情已經發生了 克裏斯丁... - 那就解釋清楚
The things I've done,kristine...-undo them.

保羅
Paul

總會有解決的辦法的
there's always a way.

也許槍壞掉就是有原因的
Maybe that gun jammed for a reason.


Come here.

不要高興得太早了 帥哥
don'T...let your pride get in the way now, pretty.

省省吧
Save it.

把我送回監獄對你的處境沒什麼幫助
Locking me up ain't gonna help your situation none.

我有你要的信息
I have information.

你想怎麼做?
what's the plan?

送他去大使館
We're gonna take him to the embassy,

確保他被驅逐出境
we're gonna make sure he's deported,

然後再去找貝利克 行不行?
then we'll go looking for bellick, all right?

- 行 - 我要你跟他一起坐後面
-Si.-Meanwhe,I want you to ride in the back with him.

我奉勸你 不要到頭來 撿了芝麻 丟了西瓜
I'm telling you, you are being penny-wise and pound-foolish.

上車
Get in the car.

我告訴她這提案
I'll tell her about the offer.

怎麼樣?
Well?

12年
12 years.

不可能
No.

不可能 陪審團看了邁克爾的帶子
No. The jury heard michael's tape.

他們看到的是一個重罪犯 為他心愛的女人撒謊
They heard a convicted felon lie for a woman that he clearly cares for.

他沒什麼可性度
He's got no credibility.

莎拉 我們必須正視他們的提案
Sara, we need to take a hard look at what they're offering.

恕我不敬 馬蒂 你是沒關係 入獄的是我
Due respect, marty, we aren't going to prison, i am.

他們已說的很清楚了
They've made it very clear that

他們肯定要找個替死鬼
they want somebody to hang for this,

莎拉 不幸的是 你是現在
sara,and unfortunately,you're the only one

唯一被抓在他們手裏的人
they've got in their grasp.

這是無可避免的
There's no avoiding it.

這是協議書
This is the plea agreement.

如果你同意的話 我們可幫你辦妥
We can walk you through it if you'd like.

12年?
12 years?

他沒回復
he didn't answer.

希望你弟弟能夠順利回到船上
I certainly hope your brother makes it back to that boat.

要是他沒有呢?
And if he doesn't?

你還是看看你自己吧
You should see yourself.

你自己也命懸一線了
You look like you're hanging in there by a thread.

我只是想趕快結束
I just want this over with.

那你就根本不該來這兒
Then you should never have come down here.

也許你還沒不知道
In case you hadn't noticed,

我弟弟和我做任何事都是有原因的
me and my brother don't quit for no one.

感謝上帝
Thank god for that.

正因為有你們這樣的犯人
Because it's guys that are accused of things like

才讓我這樣的人有事可做
you are that guys like me in business.

或者說
Kept...

一直以來 讓我有事可做
guys like me in business, rather.

夥計 結局對你可不怎麼好
It's gonna end bad for you, man.

這世界上有幾件事是我非常擅長的
Couple of things in this world I'm good at.

其中一件就是看著一個人的眼睛
One of them's looking into a man's eye

我就知道他什麼時候會被打敗
and knowing when he's beat.

大使館還有多遠
How far to the embassy?

老兄 安安穩穩坐那吧
Just hang in there, buddy.

然後呢?
And then what?

- 把他送進大牢 - 那我們怎樣才能不被逮到
We're gonna turn 'em in.-And how do we not get busted?

到那兒之前 我會先停車
Before we get there,I'll pull over.

用膠帶把他綁起來
We'll hog-tie him with duct tape,

扔出去 丟在路上
and we'll dump him out,and hit the road,

然後打電話給警察 告訴他們地點
and I'll call the cops,tell 'em where we left him.

那我們怎麼找到貝利克呢?
Then how do we get bellick?

別擔心 會找到他
Don't worry,we'll find him.

- 你們已經離貝利克一英里遠了 - 沒人問你
Y'all ain't getting within a mile of bellick.-Nobody asked you.

不過他說得也對 邁克爾
He's got a point,though, michael.

只管拿槍對著他 行嗎
Just keep the gun on him, okay?

我的意思是
I mean,

如果貝利克被抓了
if bellick's locked up,

我們拿到錢又有什麼用
what's good the money going to be to us?

老兄 我說了我們能搞定的
Buddy, I told you we'll fix it.

我女朋友危在旦夕
My girl's life is on the line here.

蘇克雷 我們必須齊心協力
Sucre, you better pull it together.

叫救護車
ambulancia!

快叫救護車!
Ambulaia!

放鬆 放鬆
Easy. Easy.

夥計 你會沒事的
Buddy, you're gonna be all right.

去拿錢
go get the money.

求你了 快
Please. Quick.

過來 快過來
Venga! Venga!

來了 來了
Bueno. Bueno, bueno.

去拿錢
Get the money.

幫個忙...
For favor...

幫我壓著
pressure. Pression.

好的
Si, si, si.

帥哥 你到底想要什麼?
What exactly is it that you want, pretty?

我要把你送進監獄
I'm taking you in.

是那樣嗎 真的?
Is that it? Really?

不是要錢?
It ain't about the money?

如果是 你儘管告訴我
'Cause, if it is,you can tell me.

這沒別人 就我們兩個
Ain't nobody here but us cons.

你是想走出去 還是被拖出去
You can walk or get dragged.

自己選吧
But it's up to you.

你錯了 剛才你拿槍指著我時
No. See, when you had the gun on me,

我只能聽你的
I afforded you a certain respect.

但現在?
But here?

天平已經向我這邊傾斜了
Well, the scales are tipped back my way.

所以現在的選項應該由我來定
So I'm going to spell out the present options.

要麼我們平分
Either we split this money,

你可以去多做些紋身
and you can go get your legs tattooed

想幹什麼都行
or whatever the hell it is you want,

要麼就等著別人發現你的屍體
or they're going to find your corpse

在那凳子上膨脹腐爛
slumped over that there chair

褲子都掉到腳上
with your pants down around your ankles,

因為這裏很少有人來的 靚仔
'cause it's been a long time coming, pretty.

看來我知道答案了
Well, I got my answer.

廢話說完了就動手吧
Whener you're done yakking.

來吧 狗娘養的
Bring it, bitch.

你騙誰啊?
who are you fooling?

你不會殺我的 親愛的邁克爾先生
You ain't going to kill me,Michel angelo.

你下不了手 幹嗎不讓我來替你
You ain't got it in you,so why don't you let me

動手呢?
do the killing?

好的
all right.

謝謝
Thank you.

好了 莎拉
Okay, sara.

現在聽我說 程序是這樣的
Now, here's how the plea is going to go down.

法官需要你當庭認罪
The judge is going to need you to allocute to the charges.

他會問你
He's going to ask you

是不是故意沒有鎖門
if you intentionally left the door open.

你要回答是的
You will say yes.


Right.

然後他會接著問你
Then he's going to ask you

你是不是在邁克爾和林肯越獄後
if you gave support and comfort

給他們提供過支持和幫助
to michael scofield and lincoln burrows since the escape.

你要回答是的
You'll say yes.

然後就會立即宣判
And the sentence will be immediately handed down.

檢控官會要求
The prosecution is asking that

把你安排在防衛設施最嚴密的地方服刑
you do your time in a maximum security facility.

我想法官會批准的
I think the judge is going to agree to that.

好的 呃...
Okay. Um...

如果好好表現的話
with good behavior,

在被判12年的情況下
how many years of my sentence can I expect to serve?

最少要服刑多少年?
On a 12 year sentence?

9年
You'll do nine years.

那我40歲之前可以出來了
I'll be out before I'm 40.

我很抱歉 莎拉
I'm sorry, sara.

莎拉?
Sara?

你準備好了嗎?
Are you ready for this?

什麼?
What?

剛剛來了位可信度極高的證人
A very credible witness has just came forward,

他願意出庭作證
and he's willing to testify.

你所有關於這項陰謀的供詞
He'll corroborate everything

他都願意幫你作證
you've said about this conspiracy.

是誰?
Who?

各單位注意
Attention all units

我重複下受害者提供的消息
I repeat the victim saw

襲擊者跑向了東北方向
his assailant run northeast.

跑進了林子 大約3號高速公路36英里處
into the forest at approximately mile 36 of highway 3

救命
Help!

林肯
linc!

林肯
linc!

你好
Hola.

...您...講英語嗎?
Uh... do you...do you speak english?

好的 好的 我要...
Good. Good. I need to, uh...

我想接通巴拿馬城內
I need to get in contact

每家醫院的電話
with every hospital in the panama city area.

我有個朋友 呃...
A friend of mine was, uh...

我有個朋友出了車禍
a friend of mine was in a car accident.

抱歉 我一會再打過來
I'm sorry. I'm going to have to call you back.

林肯?
Linc?

對不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.

怎麼了?
What's wrong?

你好 邁克爾
Hello, michael.

如果敢碰我哥哥 你就死定了
If you touch my brother,you're a dead man.

不要那樣
Oh, please.

這你不必擔心
You don't have to worry about that.

但是 說到這個
But, when it comes right down to it,

他像你一樣
he's just like you.

善良 絕不會去殺人
He has a heart that won't kill a man.

把手銬給我
Give me the handcuffs

否則 我讓你腦袋開花
or, I swear to god,I'll blow your head clean off.

你想怎樣 阿歷克斯?
what do you want, alex?

我會告訴你的
I'll tell you exactly what I want.

但是首先
But first things first.

今天當帝博格被捕時
When the authorities captured bagwell today,

錢已經不見了
the money was nowhere to be found.

我想應該是你拿到了錢
Now, i can only assume that you've got the money...

現在又上了克裏斯蒂娜 羅絲號
aboard the christina rose right noW.

真是個驚人的計劃 邁克爾
It's an amazing plan, michael.

拿到錢 登上船 永遠地消失
Take the money, take the boat,disappear forever.

但是你...
But you...

不是唯一想要消失的人
are not the only one that needs to disappear

你還在聽嗎?
You still there?

是的 我在聽
Yeah, I'm still here.

很好 我要你聽好我所說的話
Good. Because I'm going to say this,

我只說一遍
and I'm going to say this once.

把錢給我 把船給我
Bring me the money,bring me the boat.

你瘋了
You are out of your mind.

沒有
Not really.

我們都有對方需要的東西
We both have something the other person needs.

歸根結底 邁克爾
It all comes down to this,michael.

這計劃都是為了你哥哥
Your brother for your plan.

我只給你五分鐘時間
Five minutes.That's what you have.