Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 2, Episode 18 - Wash - full transcript

Captain Brad Bellick walks in the FBI office demanding Mahone pays him. Michael and his companions are impressed with the recordings on the stick, but it only helps if Kellerman's contacts ...

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》前情回顧
Previously on prison break

我保證 放心吧
it will work out. You have my word.Be careful.

簡會照顧你的
Jane's gonna look after you.


Hey.

我有個妹妹 15年來沒和她說過一句話
I have a sister, I haven't talked to in 15 years.

你認為她過的很好?
You think she's better off for it?

布魯斯?
Bruce?

我說過我們不能用這個號碼
I know we said not to use this number,

但我只想知道你一切都好
but I just needed to know you were okay.

是你
It was you.

你在說什麼 莎拉?
What are you talking about, Sara?



我有三個字要對你說
I got three words for you.

馬上跑
We gotta run.

我想要自首
I want to turn myself in

但我有個要求
But I got one condition

你妻子一小時前被釋放了
Your wife was released an hour ago

她馬上就會到這裏來的
She'll be here soon.

只要你完成交易
Just hold up your end of the deal.

我會幫你抓住斯科菲爾德的
I'll get you Scofield.

一位國家安全局的分析師同意了我們的計劃
An nsa analyst sympathetic to our cause got

他手上有一段錄音 是在你被確認殺了特倫斯 斯蒂德曼
his hands on a phone conversation the president had

兩周後 總統和特倫斯
with Terrence Steadman two weeks after you

進行的通話錄音
supposedly killed him.

24小時後 唐克雷蒂州長死了
24 hours later, Tancredi is dead,

那分析師也失蹤了
the analyst is missing



而且白宮的錄音序列
and the White House Echelon tapes

也從主機上被刪了
have been deleted from the mainframe

這個錄音 有我們想要的一切
There's a tape, gives us everything we need.

如果我們找到的話 林肯將重獲自由
Linc will be set free if we find it.

這裏有你需要的東西
You have something here.

肯定有許多人不希望你得到
There are gonna be a lot of people wish you didn't, but you do.

你認為是一段對話?
conversation?

一個他們不想讓我們聽到的對話
One they don't want us to hear.

你準備好了嗎?
You ready?

開始吧
Let's do it.

上帝啊
oh, my god.


Yeah.

帕托塞克 ...
Patoshik...

死了
dead.

富蘭克林...
Franklin

被監禁並提供幫助我們
incarcerated and assisting with

找到斯科菲爾德和布倫斯
the capture of Scofield and Burrows.

你和他用什麼做的交易?
What exactly is the protocol with that?

我會搞定的
I'll handle that.

我們成功一半了 先生們
We're at the halfway mark, people.

布倫斯 斯科菲爾德...
Burrows, Scofield...

巴格威爾 蘇克雷--
Bagwell, Sucre--

他們還在逃
they're still out there.

我得到了一個...
Now, I heard a report came in from...

從墨西哥來的情報
Mexico.

蘇克雷 費爾南多
Fernando Sucre

差點在伊斯塔帕機場被捕
was almost apprehended at the airport in Ixtapa.

抱歉
Excuse me.

請到我辦公室來
Office, please.

你到這裏來幹什麼?
What the hell are you doing here?

我來要我的那筆該死的錢
I came for my damn money.

什麼?
Your what?

看看,賞金是怎麼回事
The Patoshik reward money.

有人得到了那筆賞錢
See, how a reward works is, someone gets rewarded the money,

可我才是那個找到那個瘋子
and since I'm the one who bloodhounded haywire

應該得到賞錢的人
the money gets rewarded to me.

你跑到我的辦公室來... 如果你回過我的任何一個電話
You come to my office...

我不用必須到這裏來
if you'd returned any of my calls, I wouldn't have had to.

我們說好的
We had a deal.

我們說好的是你盡量別被人發現
The deal was that you stay under the radar.

你做的很好啊 光頭?
Is this under the radar, Brad?

這裏到處都是聯邦探員
No, this is an office full of federal agents

他們都看見你的長相了
who now have all seen your face.

我才不在乎
Yeah, I don't care what they see.

如果你不給我錢的話
Hell, if you don't pay up

那我就脫了褲子從這裏出去
I'll go out there and drop trou.

帕托塞剋死了 你這個混蛋
Patoshik died, you stupid son of a bitch.

而且還有書面報告
There's paperwork involved

你當然能拿到你的錢
Of course you're going to get the money.

但你要耐心點
But you're gonna have to be patient.

如果你再...
And if you ever...

踏進我的辦公室
come in my office again,

你不但看不到現金
you'll not only never see the cash

而且肯定見不到下一次日出了
you'll never see another sunrise.

賞金已經是你的了 你想繼續吵著要錢
Now, we gonna keep crying about money you've already got coming to you...

或者你還想多掙點?
Or do you want to make some more?

我聽著呢
I'm listening.

去過墨西哥嗎?
Ever been to Mexico?

我們把這個交給媒體
We give this thing to the press

政府將會質疑它
the government's gonna discredit it

就像懷疑我們錄製的那個錄像一樣
just like they did with the tape we made

那麼...
Okay.

那我們拿它怎麼辦?
So what do we do with it?

父親說管理部門裏還有
ad said there are still people in the administration

和他一起工作的人能幫助我們
that he was working with.

如果把這給他們最終會找到
If we give the tape to them, they'll finally have

無可辯駁的罪證讓卡羅琳.萊娜斯垮台
the smoking gun they need to bring Caroline Reynolds down.

但他們將發佈這裏面的內容...
But they'll release the tape...

而不是我們
not us.

她怎麼能懷疑她任命的人呢
And how can she discredit her own appointees? Sure.

我們唯一能證明我無罪
We're gonna give the only thing that can exonerate me

的東西交給政府裏工作的某個人?
to someone who works for the government?

那個陷害我的政府?
The same government that set me up?

我們必須找到我們信任的人
We'll have to find someone we can trust

誠實的人
someone honest.

簡 菲利普斯
Jane Phillips

她知道誰能幫助我們
She'll know someone that can help us

她和我父親一起工作 並照顧LJ
She worked with dad; she's watching LJ

我信任她 邁克爾
I trust her, Michael.

讓她去找我們需要的人
She'll do it; she'll find someone.

好吧 但願你是對的
Well, I hope you're right.

因為這是我們最後一擊
Because this is our last shot.

這個很不錯
This'll do you right

這是雷明登700狙擊步槍
She's a remington 700.

她很準嗎?
She a clean shot?

就像個女人 一向很準
Like a good woman, she does not stray.

不銹鋼槍管
Varmint, stainless

重量級口徑 175 發空心瞄準
steel fluted barrel, heavyweight caliber, 175-grain hollow point.

那個箱子我也要了
- I'll take the case, too.

這是秘密渠道來的...
- She's a throw-in.

序列號已清除了
Serial numbers have been cleaned.

為了擺脫彈道,槍膛已經被刮花了
Chamber's been scraped to throw off ballistics

以防萬一你不只是
just in case you're not,

用它來打罐頭
you know, shooting at tin cans.

我的獵物可比這大多了
No, I'm hunting bigger game than that.

沒有回應
Radio silence.

我只是不知道
Look, I just don't know

他多少時間看一次這個
how often he checks this thing, all right?

看上去他不怎麼看啊!
Well, it seems not that often

你已經發了三條消息了
considering you've posted three messages.

我開始懷疑我需不需要你了
I'm starting to wonder why I need you at all.

幫你找到斯科菲爾德
To get Scofield. What?

那我們在這裏做什麼?
hat are we doing here?

我們能發消息 但斯科菲爾德
Well, I can type, and Scofield can't see who's sending him the messages.

真的會上鉤嗎?
Well, you know what,

他能察覺任何很小的事物
he's gonna see whatever little rent-a-fed cops

和你們給他設的陷阱
that you guys have set up whatever place you guys are gonna set up to meet him.

現在你和我都知道這小子有多聰明了?
Now, you and i both know how smart this kid is, right?

當然比你聰明 考慮到
Clearly smarter than you

你現在已經被監禁了
considering you're the one who's wearing bright orange.

是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.

像他這麼機敏的人
Fish is not gonna peek his little white ass

不會貿然現身
out from any rock that he's hiding

除非有熟人出現在他面前
unless he sees a failiar face.

熟人你指的是你?
A familiar... And that's your face?

對,那當然 別裝作你不需要我
Yeah, you're damned straight it is. Don't pretend like you don't need me.

你說你偷聽到他告訴蘇克網站的事
You said you overheard him telling sucre about a website...

別裝做你不需要我似的
- Don't pretend like you don't need me.

你真的聽到了?
- You overheard something?

他是一個童子軍...
- Look, he's a boy scout, he...

這個能行的?!
I don't see... he helps, okay?!

如果你有點耐心 他會回消息的!
If you have a little bit of patience, he will hit me back!

我是唯一能幫助你家庭的人
I'm the only one in the world right now helping your family.

我的家庭和你無關
- I help my family, okay? - So do I.

我釋放了你的妻子
I'm the one that got Kacee released,

讓你的女兒接受治療
I'm the one that gets Dede medical care,

我還允許你探望他們
I'm the one that allows you to visit them,

我也可以奪走一切
and I'm the one that can take it away.

你知道
Well, you know what, it looks like

這對我們都好 不是嗎?
we both need each other, doesn't it?

是嗎? 在協議達成前
Do we? So I am gonna hold up my end of the bargain,

我有我的權利?
and guess what?

你也有自己的
You hold up yours.

現在給我滾開
Now, get off my back.

你會得到你想要的
You can get what you want.

只要給我 我想要的
Just give me what I want.

找到斯科菲爾德
Give me Scofield.

你好?
- hello?

夥計
- Hey, buddy.

爸爸?
Dad?

是我
Yeah, it's me.

你還好嗎?
How you holding up?

好 你呢?
Okay. How about you?

一切都好
Good.


Good.

我... 我想你
I, uh... i miss you.

嗯 我也是
Yeah, me, too.

我不知道你有簡的電話號碼
I didn't know you had Jane's number.

嗯 你們分開的時候我們交換了號碼
Yeah, well, uh, we exchanged numbers when you guys split.

你從來沒打過
You never called.

對 我沒有...
No. Yeah...

對不起 一直以來都處於危險之中
I'm sorry, it's been, uh, it's been dangerous.

你知道? 有一點危險
- You know? A little dangerous.

不過沒 沒關係
- It's-it's okay.

LJ
LJ

聽著 我知道我以前說過
uh, listen, I know I've said this before,

但我覺得我們已經找到些什麼
but I think we've found something

可以最終將這個東西
that's finally gonna put this stuff

拋之於我們腦後
behind us.

等時機到了 安全了
When it's good, when it's safe,

我會來接你的
I'm going to come and get you.

你 我 還有你叔叔...
You, me, your uncle...

爸爸
- daD.

嗯?
- Yeah?

我想要你結束這一切
- Yeah?

但是...我又上學了
but... I'm in school again.

用的假名字 但是還在上學 你知道嗎?
Under a fake name, but it's still school, you know?

我的意思是 雖然不太一樣 但是跟
I mean, it's not the same

我長期擁有的家很接近
but it's the closest thing to a home I've had in a long time.

我....我猜...
I... I guess...

我猜我只是說...現在
I guess I'm just saying that...

一段時間...
for now, for-for a while...

我只是想呆在一個
I just want to stay in one place,

正常點的地方
have something normal.

好 我... 我懂
Yeah, yeah, I... Yeah, yeah, I...

我...
I, uh...

要跟簡說說話
I need to speak with Jane.


Okay.

我愛你 爸爸
I love you, dad.

我也愛你 兒子
I love you, too, son.

阿拉巴馬州,伯明罕

韋伯斯特先生
Mr. Webster.

不好意思 讓您久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.

沒關係 醫生
Ah, it's no problem, doc.

我 我想告訴您 非常感謝您
I just, uh, wanted to tell you how much

這麼快就能見我
I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice.

那是我應該做的
That's what I'm here for.


Good.

因為我有一些東西
'Cause I got a few things

需要從我箱子裏取出來
I need to get off my chest.

再見 簡
See you, Jane.

庫珀 格林?
Cooper Green?

前代理司法部長
Former deputy attorney general.

在華盛頓 芝加哥和紐約之間奔波
Splits his time between DC, Chicago and Nnew York,

簡說他永遠是爸爸的同盟
Splits his time between DC, Chicago and Nnew York,

我們找到了他 就有機會了
We find him, we got a shot.

LJ怎麼樣了?
How is LJ?

他很好
He's doing all right.

庫珀 格林辦公室
Cooper Green's office.

對不起 格林先生現在很忙
I'm sorry, Mr. Green isn't available at this time.

拜託 我有很重要的事情
Please, this is very important.

告訴他我有關於
Just tell him I have some information

奧爾多 布倫斯的兒子的消息
regarding the sons of Aldo Burrows.

奧爾多 布倫斯?
- Aldo Burrows?


- Yes.

他和格林先生過去經常合作
He and Mr. Green used to work together.

請稍等 我想辦法聯絡他
Please hold. I'l try to reach him.

她正在聯絡他
Please hold. I'l try to reach him.

你好
Hello

格林先生
- Mr. Green

我是邁克爾·斯科菲爾德 知道我是誰嗎?
this is Michael Scofield. - Do you know who I am?

當然 我認識你父親
- Of course. I knew your father.

我也知道他發生什麼事了
And I know what happened to him.I'm sorry.

對不起 他是一個好人 總是設法做好事
He was a good man trying to do good things.

我們也是
Well, so are we.

我們有些東西
We have something.

錄音
- The tape.

你們已經聽了
- You've heard of it.

我知道很多人
ell, I know a lot of people

都在找它
have been looking for it.

錄音上有些什麼?
What's on the tape?

如果你想知道的話
If you want to find out

在艾伯特公園的西南角
there's a bronze statue of a mammoth

有個猛犸的銅雕像
at the southwest corner of ebert park.

我要你在一個小時之內到那達那裏
I need you there in an hour.

你有藍色西裝嗎
Do you have a blue suit?

有 穿上 打紅色領帶
- Yes.- Wear it, and a red tie.

這樣的話 我們才知道你是誰
That way, we'll know who you are.

準備好了嗎?
ready?


Yeah.

祝你好運
Good luck.

會成功的
This will work.

你認為會嗎?
You think?

你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.

你知道你最終會出現的
I figured you'd show up eventually.

你看上去不錯 布魯斯
You look good, Bruce.

在我爸爸的犧牲之下你幹得不錯
You've done well for yourself at my father's expense.

我與你父親無關
I had nothing to do with your fath.

你父親是被人謀殺的 那個人就是你
Your father was murdered. By you.

然後你又試圖殺我
And then you tried to have me killed.Don't...

不...你怎麼能那樣說?
how can you say that?

我的線路被監聽了 他們能夠聽到你的話
My line was tapped, and they heard you tell

告訴我你在那個公用電話亭
me that you were at that pay phone.

莎拉 我知道你的家庭 我的一生
Sara, I've known your family my entire life.

這更讓你的背叛變得令人噁心
Which makes your betrayal disgusting.

為了它的價值 我一直在受折磨
For what it's worth, I've been tortured already

但是沒用
It didn't work.

我不用向你為自己辯護 莎拉
I shouldn't have to defend myself to you, Sara.

如果你不相信我
If you can't trust me,

那麼我能做的一切只能是祝你好運
then all I can do is just wish you luck.


Go.

在你開始之前
look, before you get started,

我要為你節約點時間 領導
I'm gonna save you some time here, jefe.

我曾經為你扮演老鼠 就那樣了
I played rat for you once, and that was it.

我現在受保護了
I got protection now.

我讓這兒的頂級破車櫻桃挑選衣服
I let the top bangers in here cherry pick the laundry--

乾淨的被單 全新的短褲 因此
clean sheets, new shorts--

你動不了我了
and for that, I'm untouchable.

所以威脅到你想要的一切 家
So threaten all you want, homes.

小子 你要做什麼
Yo, man, what are you going to do?

你好像不常打網球啊 曼澈
You don't look like you play too much tennis, Manche.

這個可能
This is probably

比你的速度快
more you speed.

娛樂中心
Entertainment center.

寬屏等離子
Wide-screen plasma.

桌球
Pinball.

撲克牌桌
Poker table.

小子 這到底是什麼?
Yo, man, what the hell is this?

你的將來
Your future.

在坎卡基最小的安全矯正中心
At Kankakee minimum security correctional center,

比枕頭更軟的東西就只有保衛了
where the only thing softer than the pillows are the guards.

我並不是來恐嚇的你的
I didn't come here to threaten.

我的意思是 在驢子要為了方糖努力工作的時候
I mean, why whip the mule when

為什麼要打他?
he'll work even harder for a sugar cube?

那些狐貍從這裏逃出去的路線
The same connections that

我也可以
got this fox out of the river so quick,

給你
well, I can use them for you, too.

我需要知道的一切
All I need to know is where down in Mexico

都在你的堂兄蘇克雷已經去了的墨西哥
your cousin Sucre is headed.

墨西哥,裏約華雷茲

看 寶貝 快看!
Look, mami, look!

我告訴過你 這是美洲駝!
I told you. Llamas!

我認為這是羊駝.
I think those are alpacas.

我就是這個意思 美洲羊駝
That's what I said, a pack-a llamas.

費爾南多!
Fernando!

費爾南多!
Fernando!

嬸嬸

我的好孩子

見到你太高興了

這是瑪麗克魯斯

...這是我們的孩子

我們在這裏安全嗎?

當然了 這兒現在就是你的家了

醫生 我想說的是...
what I'm trying to tell you, doc,

我覺得自己的一生...
is I just feel like

就像是 在鐵軌上的一枚硬幣
I've been a penny on the train tracks my entire life.

而那輛'ole Union Pacific(列車名稱) 每天都會開過
And that 'ole union pacific just keeps on coming,

來來回回 從我身上輾過
every day, back and forth,

但我不會失去 光澤
ust running me down, running me over, but I will not flatten.

我不會失去光澤
I will not flatten.

你知道作為硬幣的好處嗎 韋伯斯特先生?
You know the nice thing about pennies, Mr. Webster?

它們表面刻有日期
They have dates on them.

而你可以選擇日期
And you can pick the date.

你自己的日期
Your own date.

今天的日期
Today's date.

擁有一個嶄新的開始
You can get a fresh start.

讓自己變成一枚閃閃發光的新的硬幣
You can be a brand-new shiny penny.

老實說 醫生
you know, I got to be honest with you

今天剛進你辦公室時
I had no intention of--whatsoever--

我沒有任何意願和你說話
talking to you once I got inside your office today,

可是我不得不承認
but I have to admit, I find therapy...

我覺得治療...
well, it's therapeutic.

很有療效
Well, it's therapeutic.

我不太明白
I don't follow.

如果你沒打算和我聊天
If you didn't plan on talking today,

那你為什麼進來?
why did you come in?

嗯...我今天在車站的背面看到了 那個廣告
Well, I saw the ad on the back of the bus stop today.

嗯...雖然不能完全說...
And, uh...

像照鏡子一樣
though it wasn't exactly like looking in the mirror,

但你不能否認
you can't deny that

我們的臉長得很像
there's a certain commonality in our visages.

我想我們長得是有點像...
I guess we do look a little bit alike...

...但我不明白
but I don't understand.

你想幹嘛
What the hell you think you're doing?


Hello.

格林先生嗎?是的
Mr. Green? - Yes.

我是林肯·布倫斯
This is Lincoln Burrows.

照我說的做
Do exactly what I say.

你的西裝外套
Your suit jacket.

把它扔到你身後的垃圾桶裏
Toss it in the trash behind you.

什麼?
Excuse me?

照我說的做
Do it.

好吧 我剛把我那價值2000美元的傑尼亞西裝外套
All right. I just threw my $2,000 Zegna suit jacket

扔到垃圾桶裏了
in the garbage.

很好
Good.

公園的另一邊有個電話
There's a phone on the other side of the park.

四分鐘內趕到那裏
Be there in four minutes.

四...?
Four...?

快點 手機快沒電了
make it quick. This cell is running out of juice.

你是對的
You were right.

他被人跟蹤了?
- He's being tailed?


- Yeah.

我盯著呢
On it.

喂?
- yeah?

我在找一個穿襯衫的人
- I'm looking for a guy in a suit.

穿襯衫的人多著呢
Lots of guys with suits.

是我
It's me.

看到噴泉了嗎?
See the fountain?

當然看到了
How could I not?

進去
Get in.

他們想毀掉麥克風 以防我們竊聽
They want to drown the mics in case we bugged him.

嗨 先生
Hey, mister.

這是給你的
This is for you.

我沒興趣
- I'm not interested.

我不是想賣給你--剛剛有人給了我20美元
- I'm not selling it-- some dude gave me 20 bucks

讓我把它交給我看到的第一個渾身濕透的人
to give it to the first wet guy I see.


Here.

看到你對面那棟樓了嗎?
See the building across from you?


Yeah.

走進去
Go inside.

聽著 這事變得越來越荒謬了
Look, this is getting ridiculous.

我做了所有你要求我做的事 如果你想見我...
I've done everything you've asked. If you want to meet me...

我們被耍過太多次了 格林先生
we've been burned way too many times, Mr. Green.

我們需要確保這事按照正確的 方向行進
We need to make sure that this thing goes down right.

走進樓裏 把手機放在耳邊
Go inside, and keep the phone to your ear.


- yeah.

他在哪? 他進貝克博物館了
- Where are we? He's gone inside the Bbeck museum,

但我們有後援在那
but we've got men out back.

他跑不掉的
He's not going anywhere.

喂?
yeah?

去艾伯特公園.
Get to ebert park.

我在那有人盯著斯科菲爾德和布倫斯
I have men on Scofield and Burrows.

艾伯特公園?
Ebert park?

斯科菲爾德和我們監視的目標安排了一次見面
Scofield set a meet with a target we're surveilling.

斯科菲爾德在芝加哥做什麼?
What the hell is Scofield doing in Chicago?

你在問鹿兒為什麼走進你的圈套嗎?
You're asking why the deer walked into your crosshairs?

你只要抓住這個機會 馬宏
Just take the shot, Mahone.

我知道 我知道
I'm on it. I'm on it.

還有...艾力克斯
And Alex.

富蘭克林
Franklin.

利用富蘭克林來幫我們找到斯科菲爾德
Using Franklin to help me find Scofield.

不 我們不需要他了
We don't need him for that anymore.

我所要的只是一個沒有疑點的死亡
What I do need is a death with no questions.

瞧 雖然現在還沒消息 但我相信他很快就會來找我了
hey, look, it's nothing yet, man, but I'm sure he'll hit me real soon,

很快 好嗎?
okay?

你看 如果我在你的位置
you know, if I were in your situation...

所有你做的事,所有你做的決定
everything you've done, every decision you've made...

我也會那樣做
I'd have done the same thing.

你是個好人 好父親
You're a good man, good father.

計劃改變
There's, uh... been a change of plans.

看起來以後我不再需要你的幫助了
It looks like I'm not gonna ne your help after all.

那麼 你發現了 斯科菲爾德
so you found Scofield.

我的同事們快搞定了
My colleagues are getting pretty close, yeah.

那麼
- So...

那麼我猜你能讓我自由了
- so i guess you can set me free, then.

當然不
Of course not.

你和我,我們有個交易 是不是
- you and me, we had a deal, right?


- Right.

我把你的妻子放出來
I get your wife released,

照顧你女兒的身體
take care of your daughter's health,

你幫我找到斯科菲爾德
you get me Scofield.

但是你,你在自己抓他
But you, you're getting him yourself.

就像你說的那樣 我知道
You just said that. I know.

我知道 我只想讓你知道
I know. I just want you to know...

那個 嗯 我對你保證我的承諾
that, uh, I'm going to keep my promise to you

我將要幫助你的家人
and I'm going to help your family.

但是我也需要你的幫助
But I'm gonna need your help, too,

有些事你不準備做,
and this is something that you're not gonna want to do and

我也不想你去做
I don't want you to do this,

但是我需要你做這個
but I need you to do this

如果你不做 我會讓卡茜 再次被捕的
and if you don't, I ill have Kacee arrested again,

並且我會讓蒂蒂的醫護停止
and I will have Dede's medical care stopped, and I will

雖然我會恨我自己 這讓我覺得噁心
hate myself, and it will make me sick

但是我對上帝發誓
but I swear to god...

我會毀了他們-- 不要讓我這樣做
I will ruin their lives-- don't make me.

你究竟要讓我做什麼?
What the hell are you saying to me?

今天晚些時候 你會在你的牢房裏找到一個包裹
Later today, you'll get a package in your cell.

那時我送來的 我要你用它 行嗎
Its gonna be from me.I need you to use it.Okay?

好的 那裏面有什麼
Okay. Wht's in it?

那裏面究竟有什麼
What the hell is in it, man?

只要用它就行了 我希望你照做
Just use it, or you'll wish you had.

包裹裏有什麼
What's in the package?

包裹裏到底有什麼
What the hell is in the package, man?

包裹裏到底有什麼
What the hell is in the package, man?

好吧 我在大廳裏
I'm in the lobby.

上你左邊的樓梯
Take the stairs to your left.

上到頂 通過那個通道
When you get to the top, cross the catwalk.

好的 我正通過
Okay, I'm across.

走進大廳 下樓梯到地下室
Go down the hall, down the stairs to the basement.

通過白色的門
Go through the white door.

你左邊的那個
The one on the left.

班尼特: 莎拉 我希望你會先來找我
Sara, I wish you had come to me first.

我和庫伯 格林認識很久了
Cooper Green and i go way back.

如果有人能幫助邁克爾和林肯 就是他
If anyone can help Michael and Lincoln, it's him.

我能幫你嗎 是
Can I help you? Yeah.

格林先生在嗎
Yeah.Is Mr. Green in?

他在等你嗎
Is he expecting you?

布倫斯
Bruce.

哦 太好了 你回來了
Oh, good, you're back.

我來這兒幫你
I'm here to help you.

幫我 用什麼幫
Help me? With what?

斯科菲爾德和布倫斯 他們現在在哪
Scofield and Burrows. Where are they now?

這太可笑了
This is absurd.

這條隧道通向地下
This tunnel goes underground.

你已經在另一棟建築底下了
You're already under another building.

看到你右邊第二個門了嗎
See the second door on your right?

是的
Yeah

恭喜你
Congratulations.

你找到了
You made it.

我很抱歉 莎拉.唐克雷蒂 我相信你今天見過
I'sorry.Sara Tancredi.

邁克爾.斯科菲爾德和林肯.布倫斯了
I-I trust you've met with Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows today?

如果我見過我確信我會記得
Well, I'm sure I'd remember if I did.

莎拉
Sara?

如果你是庫伯.格林 那麼現在誰跟邁克爾在一起
If you're Cooper Green, who's with Michael right now?

格林先生
Mr. Green?

我是邁克爾.斯科菲爾德
I'm Michael Scofield.

好啊 終於見到你太好了
Well, it's nice to finally meet you.

你 呃 你有那個錄音嗎?
Do you... uh, do you have the tape?

就在這裏
It's right here.


Yeah.

林肯 我是莎拉 聽我說
Lincoln, it's Sara.Listen to me.

現在和邁克爾在一起的那個人
The man that Michael's with right now

不是庫伯.格林 你聽見我說了嗎
is not Cooper Green, do you hear me?

那個和邁克爾在一起的人不是庫伯 格林
The man that Michael's with right now is not Cooper Green.

我們得快點
We should hurry.

你在芝加哥了-- 不會太久
You're in Chicago-- it won't be long

公司就會知道你在城裏
before the company knows you're in town.

你要去哪
Where are we going?

我要把錄音送到
Well, we're going to make sure that

它應該在的人手裏
the tape goes in the right hands.


Whose?

一個朋友
A friend.

什麼樣的朋友
What kind of friend?

他是聯邦法官
He's a federal judge.

知道這個對你來說足夠了嗎
Is that good enough for you?

那個錄音是我哥哥的性命
This tape is my brother's life.

還有我的性命
And mine.

因此...
And consequently...

我需要知道是誰
I need a name.

斯科特. 沃倫法官
udge scott warren

邁爾斯總統任命的終身法官
a lifetime appointee who was put on the bench by president mills.

他沒有必要擔心失去工作 不必對萊娜斯忠誠
He has no job to lose, no loyalty to reynolds.

他想看到她消失 就像我們一樣
He wants to see her gone, just like us.

好吧 我們走
Well, let's go.

我 我把車停在雕像旁邊了
I-I, I left my car over by the statue.

你被跟蹤了 格林先生
You were tailed, Mr. Green.

法官向我們走來了
The judge comes to us.

我準備好會面
I'll set up the meeting.

你看見我的衣服了嗎
Do you see my clothes?

你的兄弟確認
Your brother made certain that

跟蹤我的那個人已經不在了
anybody who was tailing me is long gone,

最主要的 我是一個哮喘癥患者
and on top of that, I'm an asthmatic.

我的吸入過濾器在我的夾克口袋裏
My inhaler is in my jacket pocket,

林肯讓我扔了的那件衣服
which Lincoln made me throw away.

我現在好了 但是在十分鐘以內
I'm okay now, but in about ten minutes,

我就會呼吸困難
I' gonna have a hard time breathing.

我有一個備用的在我的手套盒子裏
I've got a spare in my glove box,

所以我們
so could we please

得回到我的車裏去
just get back to my car?

我的車只有幾個街區遠
My car is just a few blocks away.

-沙丁胺醇、寇多賽還是沛德松?
- Albuterol, Cortizaide or prednizone?

什麼
What?

我的媽媽有哮喘癥
My mother was an asthmatic.

你的吸入過濾器裏用的是哪種藥
What do you use in your inhaler?

它們都有什麼區別
What the hell difference does it make?

先回答我 快點
Just answer the question, please.

你真是很麻煩 你知道嗎
You're a real piece of work, you know that?

我向你證明過我自己多少遍了
How many times I got to prove myself to you?

只有一次
Just one.

好吧.Cortizaid(支氣管藥)
fine. Uh... Cortizaid.

我很抱歉
I'm sorry.

只是...
It's just,

如果你知道 如果你知道我們經歷了什麼...
uh... if you knew what,

我明白
I understand.

我們現在能不能 求你了
Can we now just, please

到我的車裏去?好吧.
go to my car? Yeah.

單程票到 曼谷 勞駕.
One-way ticket to Bangkok, s'il vous plait.

哦 對不起
Oh, I'm sorry.

我們今天的航班都滿了
We don't have anything until tomorrow.

不過如果你不介意中途在
Unless you don't mind taking

芝加哥和另一個國際機場轉機的話 我們還有一些空位
a few connections through Chicago, and there's one more international stop.

哪個越早起飛 我就要哪個
Whatever leaves first.

好的
Okay.

請出示你證件
I.D., Please.

好 斯塔..莫爾 先生?
Okay, mister...Stammel?

哦,是斯塔莫爾醫生
Oh, it's, uh, it's Doctor Stammel

也謝謝你 好的
and thank you. All right

請稍等片刻
it'll be just a few minutes.

先生 我來幫你拖運這個行李
I'll check this bag for you, sir.

不不 這個行李我隨身帶著 還給我
Oh, no, that's coming with me. Give it back.

先生 這個行李對於隨機攜帶已經超重了
Sir, I know that bag is way over the weight limit for carry-on.

不管是存放在飛機的貨艙裏還是飛機上
What difference does a few extra pounds make on a three-ton aircraft,

這小小的幾磅對一個三噸重的飛機來說算得了什麼
whether that's up above or underneath?

這違反了聯邦航空局的規定
It's an faa violation.

先生 你的行李保證不會有問題或損壞
Sir, your bag will be safe.

今天 這個多風的城市對旅遊者來說
Today will be a tough day for travelers

可能會不太順利 為了迎接萊娜斯總統
in the windy city as all streets

只要在西博恩酒店六條街 半徑之內的每一條街
In a six-block radius of the seaburn hotel

都會被關閉
have been closed to traffic

萊娜斯總統今晚將會在西博恩酒店做出演講
in Anticipation of president Reynolds's speech there this evening.

這是萊娜斯在中西部加強 她競選總統的其中一個站點
This'll be one of several midwestern stops for the president

聽著 狄歐 我知道你是新來的
Hey, Theo, i know you're new

但是在這裏記事本我們兩面都用的 知道嗎?
but we use both sides of legal pads in this office, okay?

除了循環之外 我們還得節省
Before we recycle, we reduce.

如果克曼奇族能把整頭水牛的每一處都用上
The comanche used the entire buffalo.

那我們也行
So can we.

其實呢 大部分的克曼奇族都會
Actually, a majority of tribes would farm land till

耕田種植直到農場不能用為止
it was stripped of its utility,

然後他們將會離開(即他們不會循環的意思)
then they'd just...move on.

印第安人保護自然的想法
conservationist is a myth

是這些白人因為罪惡感 編出來的謊言
created by white liberal guilt.

保羅
Paul.

好啊 克裏斯丁
Hi, Kristine.

我本來希望
I'd hoped

能在爸爸的葬禮上看到你的
maybe I'd see you at dad's funeral.

那個男人在心跳停止前已經死了
That man died long before his heart stopped.

那個葬禮只是一個儀式
That funeral was a formality.

那樣說是不公平的
That's really not fair.

這是事實
It's true.

那....
So...

你想知道媽媽現在如何嗎?
you want to know how mom is?

就算她把我從肚子裏生出來
Just 'cause someone spits you out of your crotch

這並不代表她有資格做我的母親
doesn't make them your mother.

那女人是個瘋子
That woman is insane.

你還記得嗎?
Do you remember?

你都忘記了嗎?
Have you suppressed it all?

我知道 保羅 不像你
I know, Paul.

我每天都曾經歷
I was there every day...unlike you.

我熬了十八年
I was there for 18 years.

但是你離開了
Then you just left.

那時我才十歲 保羅
I was ten, Paul.

你是我這世界上的唯一剩下的親人 可是...
You were all I had in the world, and...

你就把我丟在那兒
you just left me there.

對不起
I'm sorry.

如果可以話 我願意把你一起帶著
If I could have taken you with me, I would have,

我每天都掛念著你
and I've thought about you every day.

不再是你記憶中的那個哥哥
I'm not the brother you remember.

我變了...
I've changed...

走進了...
in A...

一個不歸途
really bad way.

呃...
Uh...

到一個連我自己都分不清
to the point where I don't know

好或壞的地步
what good or bad is anymore,

我要去解決一件事.
and I am going to do something--

我必須解決那件事...但是這件事會讓很多人
I have to do something...

感覺到極度可恨的 保羅
that a lot of people are going to think is horrible. Paul.

我只要你記著
And you just remember...

和你一起長大的哥哥
the brother you grew up with.

你只要記得他就行了
You just remember him.

你是我的妹妹 克裏斯丁 我會永遠愛著你
You're my sister You're my sister

我被打暈了
I was out cold.

我不知道我們去哪了
I don't know where they went.

那把你叫到芝加哥中心
And it was their idea for you to meet them here

見面的也是他們?
in the middle of Chicago?


Yeah.

我的天哪
oh, man.

馬宏
Mahone.

他們已經走了
You brought me in too late They're gone.

那就把他們找出來
then find them.

讓我把這件事搞清楚
Let me get this straight.

這兄弟倆回到了一個
The brothers come back to a city that's 15 miles

離福克斯河不到十五個英里的城市
from the prison they escaped from.

他們為了什麼要這樣做呢?
Why would they do that?

有可能是因為總統要在芝加哥
Maybe it's because the president is

發表演講 他們說不定有什麼計劃
in Chicago to make a speech, and they're up to something

這更是另一個我們要找到 他們的原因
which is why we need to find them

在所有人之中他們為什麼偏偏要見
And of all people, they want to meet with somebody

律政署裏的人呢?
from the attorney general's office?

你想說什麼?
Your point?

布倫斯是無辜的
Burrows is innocent.

哇 你真的很厲害 亞歷山大
Wow, you're good, Alex.

就跟廣告上說的一樣
As advertised.

沒有人是真正無辜的
No one's truly innocent.

所有人裏面 你應該最清楚
You of all people should know that.

肯定是那個接待員
it must have been the receptionist.

她是唯一一個和我對過話的人
She's the only one I spoke to.

邁克爾·斯科菲爾德 庫泊 格林
Michael Scofield. Cooper Green.

我們一定要在小孩長大之前
We got to get as much of that in

抓緊時間多做一點 好好享受
as possible before the baby gets here.

為什麼
0Why?

因為一旦小孩開始慢慢長大了
Because, once the baby's growing in there,

在做的話就感覺有點不對了
doesn't it just get kind of wrong?

也是啊
Oh, yeah.

哇 怎麼了?
- Whoa. - What?

我剛剛感覺到小孩在動了
I just felt the baby move.

費爾南多 那是不可能的 那簡直太早了...
Fernando, that's impossible-- it's a little too early...

我絕對感覺到了
I know what I just felt.

醫生的確有說過 在某種活動之後
Well, the doctor did say that

小孩有可能會開始動
he can become active after certain activities.

哇!你感覺到了沒有?
Whoa!Did you feel that?

嗯,有點微動 什麼微動
Yeah, like a flutter. Flutter my ass.

他好健壯
He's strong.

他將會是國家足球隊的隊長
He's going to be the captain of the national soccer team.

你聽到了 寶貝?
You hear that, junior?

只要一你出世...
As soon as you're born,

我就要把足球放到你手裏
I' putting a soccer ball in your hands.

不 他將會拿起書本
No, he's going to have books.

那好 有關足球的書籍
Fine. Books about soccer.

看吧 寶貝
See, baby.

我和你說一切都會沒事的
I told you everything was going to work out.

我們在一個別人都找不到地方
We're out in the middle of nowhere,

小孩也很好
baby's doing great.

一切都會變得很完美
Everything's going to be perfect.

看起來前面是一片晴空
Well, it looks like we've got nothing but smooth skies ahead,

我們應該會準時
so we should be arriving in Mexico right on time.

抵達墨西哥 不好意思
Excuse me.

餐食什麼時候才會送來?我都餓死了
When's the meal coming around? I'm starved.

為了降低票價
As a way to keep ticket prices low,

正餐已經不再列入我們的服務套餐當中
we have removed the in-flight meal frm our service package.

服務套餐裏面還剩下什麼?
What's left on the service package?

椒鹽卷餅和一些零食
retzels and bags of krispity krunch.

要椒鹽卷餅
Pretzels.

稍等片刻
Just a few minutes

有空就幫我滿上 親愛的
Freshen me up when you get a chance, darlin'.

好的馬上就來 斯塔莫爾醫生
Right away, dr.Stammel.

迪迪現在很好
Dede's doing real good.

藥品很見效 她開始能吃東西了
She's responding to the meds, um, eating.

她會沒事的
he's going to be okay.

因為有你在
Because of you.

因為有你在 她就會好起來的
She's going to be okay because of you.

我想知道...
I need to know...

...你是否已經原諒我
that you forgive me.

我當然原諒你的 我明白的
I know that. Of course I forgive you.

你不知道在迪迪四歲的時候
You know when Dede was like four,

有一次她想看電視
she wanted to watch this video.

我跟她不耐煩地說
And I kept telling her you know,

等我看完比賽
"after the game,

等我看完比賽 好麼?
after the game, okay?」

她就一直不斷的問啊問
She kept asking and kept asking,

後來我實在不耐煩了 訓斥了她幾句
and I lost my patience and I snapped at her.

很不耐煩的訓斥
I snapped at her real bad.

她躲到角落裏...
She went over into the corner, and...

我都沒有過去安慰她
I didn't even go over and say anything.

你為何這樣耿耿於懷
Why are you getting yourself upset over

這事都過去好幾年了
something that happened years ago, baby?

- 迪迪愛你的- 親愛的 聽我說
Dede loves you.

為我做件事
Baby, I want you to do something for me.

替我告訴她
I want you to tell her that

我對不起她
I'm sorry.

我實在對不起她
I'm so sorry.

我的寶貝女兒對我來說
And that my baby girls

她就是我的一切 告訴她
means everything to me

她就是我的一切 好嗎?
I want you to tell her that she means everything to me, okay?

你要每天都告訴她
- You tell her that every day.

- 時間到了 - 無論發生什麼...
-Time.- No matter what...

女士
- a'am...

不論發生什麼 你要向我承諾 好嗎?
No matter what, you promise that, okay?

- 女士 - 請你告訴她
Please, please, you got to tell her.

- 你必須告訴她... - 好
You have to tell her... okay, okay.

女士
Ma'am.

你真的必須走了
You really have to go.

告訴她
Tell her, tell her.

好的
Ok

請注意
Attentn, attention.

所有參觀者必須站在護欄之外
ll spectators must remain behind the barricades at all times.

隨時保持秩序

總統將馬上抵達

任何人企圖穿越護欄將...

半個街區以南發現一名爆炸犯
whoa..Got a boom charlie half block south.

隊長叫你馬上過去
Team leader wants you there right now.

什麼型號的?
What's the M.O.?

簡易炸彈綁在了他的...
He's got an tied strapped to...

他特地要你來這個噴泉處
he asked you to come to this fountainpecifically?


Yeah.

我看一下公園地圖
Let me take a look at that park map.

為什麼不是公園東邊的噴泉處
Why not the fountain on the east side of the park?

這邊離電話亭最近
ecause this one's closer to the pay phone he called me on.

不 是因為這裏離他們最近
No, because this one's closer to them.

他們告訴你在雕塑那邊見
They tell you to meet them at the statue.

然後是噴泉
Then the fountain.

然後把你帶入那座樓
Then they send you to the building

公園的對面
across the park.

為什麼
Why?

他們把你放在視線範圍之內
'Cause they want to keep you in their sights.

是為了觀察你的行蹤
Because they're watching you.

但是從哪裏?
But from where?

雕塑 噴泉 樓房...
Statue, fountain, building...

在那
there.

那個酒店
the hotel

你清楚拿到了什麼
You know what you have?

我想我們很明白
I think we have a pretty good idea.

你在幹什麼
What you doing?

從這個U盤裏提取特殊數據
Getting all unique data from the memory key

這樣我們可以鑒別它的唯一性
so we can identify this key from any other--

然後開始記錄下裏面的保存信息
label it, start a proper record of a chain of

再把這些交給我信任的法官
custody to present to the judges I trust.


no.

怎麼了?
What's wrong?

記憶庫的時間不對
No, it's the date stamp on the memory key.

這是複製的數據
It's the copy date.

我沒聽清 這是什麼?
I'm sorry, what's that?

日期是這鬼東西被複製的時間
It's the date the damn thing was copied,

而不是
not the date

談話的原始日期
that the conversation was originally recorded.

那又怎麼樣
So what?

你已經聽過了這錄音的內容
I mean, you heard what was on the tape.

沒有確鑿的時間標注
Without a time stamp of exactly

關於這段談話
when this conversation took place,

我們無法確認斯蒂德曼
we can't prove that this is Terrence Steadman talking

是在你被指控謀殺之前所錄下的
after you supposedly killed him.

因為這可以被認作是
This could have happened a year

他葬禮一年之後的錄音
before his funeral.

因為這無法鑒別
No, it can't be authenticated,

所以不能成為呈堂證供
so it can't be admitted to any court as evidence.

人們為了它而死
People died because of this.

我的家人
My family died.

我很遺憾
I'm sorry.

從法律上來講 這段錄音沒有任何意義
Legally speaking, this tape is useless.

亞歷山大馬宏FBI
Alexander Mahone, FBI.

這兩個人有沒有來過?
Have either of these men checked in?

我沒見過他們
No, not that i've seen.

這名女士呢?
What about this woman?


Yeah.

10-06房間
Room 10-06.

10-06 謝謝
10-06,Thank you.

這不是結束
It's not over.

- 我們就差一步 - 你說過都沒問題的
We're this close.

我說了這沒辦法使你們
You already said it's done.

在法庭上洗脫罪名
Actually, I said it couldn't help exonerate you in a court of law.

不過在法律之外 它會對你們有利的
Maybe it can help you outside the law.

如何?
How?

我們都聽了這段談話
Well, we all heard the conversation.

證明林肯清白的潛在的證據
There's more to this tape than

可能比錄音本身更重要
poential proof of Lincoln's innocence.

關於凱若琳雷諾德的罪證
here is proof of caroline reynold's guilt.

在我們手中
Guilt about something that she does not

這罪證是她不願被任何人所瞭解的
want anyone to know anything about.

我們勒索她
So we blackmail her.

我是法庭官員
I'm an officer of the court.

我不能這麼說
I...i didn't say that.

以勒索換來什麼?
Blackmail in exchange for what?

總統的寬恕
A presidential pardon.

那女人陷害了我...
The woman that set me up...

要讓我獲得自由
is going to set me free.

我想她會親手簽字的
I think she'll sign it with her own hand.

A組B組 我是隊長
Ace team, beta team -- this is leader one.

那位女士將在兩分鐘過後抵達目的地
The squaw will reach home base in T minus two minutes.

我愛你
I love you.