Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 2, Episode 17 - Bad Blood - full transcript

Michael Schofield and Sara Tancredi fail to get the tape from the Corona de Oro cigar club in Chicago, where security was at the ready, and turn to former warden Henry Pope, a club member, but he wants to call the police, so Michael draws his gun and hands it over to prove his veracity; Sarah convinces him to go in with her late fathers humidor key- he finds a computer memory stick. In Mexico, Fernando Sucre has car trouble and gets a ride- from an Ixtapa airport security employee, who sees his wanted-poster just after they parted at the airport, so he must run with his bride. T-bag and his forced-along family find his own house vandalized and looted except for the family bible, which arouses in him youth memories of his perverted father, and assures Suzy he wants their love and is happy to be infertile, her bloodline should take the Bagwells's place; when she refuses he locks them up, considers ax-murdering but just leaves them behind. FBI Special Agent Alexander Mahone has tracked down Benjamin Miles 'C-Note' Franklin and his daughter, but lets them escape in a bus rather then shoot the kid; C-Note brings her to a doctor, worried about the kidney disease PKD, but won't allow inserting a catheter, rather turns himself in to Mahone, who is with his own boy in Colorado, and makes a deal to get him Schofield. Pope is out of the club, but is greeted at the entrance by Secret Service Special Agent William 'Bill' Kim, whom only Paul Kellerman, watching from a roof with Linc, knows at sight; Michael drives over Kim and gets away with Pope, Sarah and Linc, locking Kellerman out. When Michael tells the others he's prepared to honor his promise to Pope -which the others didn't know about- to turn himself in for his help, Henry hands him the stick and lets them go.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》前情回顧
Previously on prison break

我要逃出去
I'm breaking out,

必須利用你確保我哥能和我一起走
and you're going to make sure my brother goes with me.

對不起 亨利
I'm sorry, Henry.

這消息是留給瑪麗克魯斯的
This message is for Maricruz.

我一定會在伊克斯塔巴的機場等你
I'll be there in the airport in Ixtapa waiting for you.

蘇克雷 沿著路一直向南
Sucre, down the road,

如果碰到麻煩
if you're in trouble,

就在留言板上留言
post a note on the message board.

網址是什麼?
What's it called?

是一種鳥 對吧?
That's a bird, right?



去收拾你們的東西
Go pack your things.

我們這就出發
We're moving.

我們會成為一家人的
We will be a family

死也要在一起
if it kills us.

要是停下來 那你就半途而廢了
Pull this off and you're halfway home.

你一定記得家裏的樣子吧
You remember what home is like, don't you?

別碰我家人!
Stay away from my family!

她得吃藥
She needs that medicine

沒藥她堅持不了兩天
she can't go two days without it.

好難受
I don't feel good.

哦 親愛的...
Oh, sweetie...

邁克爾 我想要這一切結束
Michael, I want for this to be over.

對我倆來說都是如此
That makes two of us.

唯一的問題是要弄清 你父親留給你的到底是什麼
It's just a question of looking at whatever it is your father gave you.



只有一把鑰匙
It's just a key.

那個上鎖的盒子就在這家雪茄俱樂部裏
It's in a lockbox at the corona de oro cigar club.

我不是逃犯 沒那麼顯眼 把鑰匙給我
I'm not a wanted fugitive. Give me the key.

我去拿
I'll do it.

想要散散步麼?
You want to take a walk?

唐克雷蒂小姐
Miss Tancredi?

我需要和你談一下
I need to have a word with you.

唐克雷蒂小姐
Miss Tancredi?

當然可以
Of course.

唐克雷蒂小姐? 女士?
Miss Tancredi? Ma'am?

唐克雷蒂小姐
Miss Tancredi?

得走了
it's time to go.

女士
Ma'am?

他們從後門走了
They're going out the back.

快點 快
come on, come on.

明尼蘇達州,明尼亞波利

明尼蘇達州 明尼亞波利/聖保羅國際機場

注意 航班抵達...
MINNEAPOLIS, NINNESOTA NINNEAPOLIS/ST.Paul INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

請幫我接兒科
Pediatrics, please.

科羅拉多州,杜蘭戈

你好
Hello.

卡梅倫
Cameron.

你好 爸爸
Hi, dad.

你怎麼樣啊? 大傢伙
How are you doing, big guy?

我很好 在吃午飯呢
Good.I'm eating my lunch.

好吃嗎?
How is it?

太難吃了
Pretty disgusting.

你媽媽可能會從家裏給你帶晚餐來的
Maybe your mom can bring you some dinner from home.

今天看醫生了麼?
Did you see the doctor today?

是的 他說只要我不去街上跑
Yeah.He said I can go home this week

這個星期我就可以回家了
as long as I stay out of the street.

你是個聰明的大男孩
You're a smart young man.

你是知道怎樣過街的
You know how to cross the street.

你生我的氣麼?
Are you mad at me?

聽我說
Listen to me.

沒有人生你的氣
No one is mad at you.

這不是你的錯
And this wasn't yo fault.

我本應該照顧好你的
I'm the one who should have been looking out for you.

可你那時不在的
You weren't even there.

但我本該在的
But I should have been.

唉 真是的
Aw, man.

喂 兒子 我得掛電話了
Hey, buddy, listen.I got to go,

我稍後再打給你 好麼?
but I'll call you back later, okay?

- 好吧 再見 - 卡梅倫...
- Okay.Bye. - Cameron...

我愛你
I love you.

卡...?
Cam?

我是
Yeah.

有沒有富蘭克林的消息?
What have we got on Franklin?

從早上起一直沒有新消息
Nothing new since this morning.

明尼蘇達餐廳搶劫案的另一個目擊證人
Another witness from the Minnesota diner robbery

確認了疑犯的身份
gave a positive I.D.

很好 15分鐘前我剛到明尼阿波利斯
Good. 'Cause I just landed in Minneapolis 15 minutes ago.

其他消息呢?
Anything else?

那個女孩子 迪迪
Yeah. The girl. Dede.

很明顯她生病了 是某種慢性疾病
Apparently, she's been ill,some chronic condition.

把富蘭克林的面部照片
Fax Franklin's mug shot

發傳真給明尼蘇達東南區的各大醫院
to every hospita in southeastern Minnesota.

已經做了 運氣好的話
Already done.With any luck,

那女孩不得不去醫院治療 那麼他就會現身了
she'll get sick enough to need one, then he'll show his face.

你還沒有孩子 是吧 蘭?
You don't have kids, do you, Lang?


Nope.

有其他消息再通知我
Call me when you have something else.

買這個
I'll take that.

- 沒拿到 - 什麼?
- We didn't get it. - What?

我們稍後還得再回去
And we need to get back in there soon.

一旦他們發現莎拉去過那裏
Once the company finds out Sara was in there,

用不了多久他們就會懷疑的
it won't be long before they start wondering why.

你們找個靠近俱樂部的地點 躲好
Find a spot close to the club and sit tight.

我們要用車
We're going to take the car.

- 幾個小時後回來 - 你們去哪?
- We'll be back in a couple of hours.- Where you going?

有個會員也許能幫我們
Turns out that maybe there's one member of the club who can help us.

誰?
Who?

波普?
Pope?

請稍等
Just a minute.

亨利
Henry.

你來這做什麼?
What are you doing here?

你在保釋期逃走
Aside from jumping bail

還四處躲避警察?
and evading the authorities?

有些事我要和你說清
There's something that you need to hear,

但是首先我想知道 你是否會聽
but, first, I need to know if you'll listen.

莎拉 我可以明確的告訴你 沒什麼好談的
I can assure you, Sara, we've got nothing to discuss.

先生 求你了 只要5分鐘
Sir, please.I need five minutes.

5分鐘過後 你要我們走 我們一定走
After that, if you want us to, we'll leave.

還有誰?
Who's "us"?

我不想惹麻煩
I don't want any trouble.

很好 我們也不想
Good.Because that's not why we're here.

你到底想幹什麼?
What the hell are you thinking about,

來這兒跳華爾茲? 你是個通緝犯!
waltzing in here? You're a wanted criminal!

你可能忘記了
In case you've forgotten,

我忠於一生的職責就是
I dedicated my career--my entire life--

把你們這樣的人關在監獄裏
to keeping people like you behind bars.

你指的是有罪的人
You're talking about guilty people.

我哥哥是無辜的
My brother is innocent.

我們很有可能找到證據 證明這點
And we may have the evidence to prove it.

我不在乎什麼證據 你們走吧
Well, I don't care; I want you out of here.

證據在科羅納德奧俱樂部的一個鎖櫃裏
It's in a lockbox at the corona del oro club,

你是那裏的會員
and you're a member.

出去!
Out!

亨利 請聽我說
Henry, please listen.

莎拉 我本來以為你更明白事理
Sara, I'm tempted to say you should have known better.

但你的所作所為...
But after what you did...

我父親是在調查布倫斯的案子時
my father was looking into the burrows case

被謀殺的
when he was murdered.

這把鑰匙 是我從他屍體上唯一找到的東西
This key is the only thing I could recover from his body.

阿拉巴馬州,科內庫郡

我們去哪兒?
Where are we going?

他們都餓了
They're hungry.

我們開了一整天車
We've been driving all day.

吃塊奶糖
Chick-o-stick.

他們需要吃飯
They need real food.

這不是到了嗎 親愛的
Soon enough, pumpkin.

他媽的!
Alackaday.

這是哪兒?
What is this?

我家
My home.

不!
Aw, no, no, no!


No.

拜託 拜託

你去哪兒

機場

你真走運

要多久?

二十分鐘左右 趕飛機?

我女朋友四點的飛機

應該沒問題

好極了

我是卡德納

你還差多遠?

二十英里

知道了

怎麼了?

沒事 我是機場保安

有美國逃犯非法入境 儘是這種事兒

醫學中心

明尼蘇達州,明尼亞波利

好 寶貝 乖乖坐在這兒 好不好?
All right, sweetie, why don't you sit over here, okay?

好的
All right.

我到那邊去一下
I'm going to go over there

去跟那位女士談談
and I'm going to talk to the lady.All right?

你想要什麼嗎?
You need anything?

確定?
You sure?


Okay.

什麼事?
Yes?

我女兒迪迪病得很重
My daughter, Dede, she's really sick.

她的腎臟一直不太好 從...
She's had this kidney thing since she,

從...很小的時候起
she was real young.

- 大概有... - 她在哪兒?
- It's mostly... - Where is she?

就在那兒
She's sitting right there.

你們之前來過嗎?
Have you been here before?

沒有 我從外地來的
No.I'm from out of town.

能看下你的社保卡嗎?
Can I see your insurance card?

不行
Um...no, no.

我沒上任何保險
I don't have any insurance.

我離開軍隊以後 社保就被停掉了
After I left the army, they discontinued my insurance.

你們是亨內平郡居民嗎?
Are you a resident of Hennepin county?

我說了 我們從外地來
Like I said, we're from out of town.

你有駕照嗎?
You have a driver's license?

聽著 我沒有駕照
Look, I don't have a driver's license,

沒有社保卡 或其他類似的東西
an insurance card,or anything like that,

但我懂得法律
but I do know the law.

你必須給我女兒看病
You have to see my little girl.

我得問問主管
Let me go get my supervisor.

很好
Good.

你們兄弟的事與我無關
I don't give a rat's ass about you or your brother.

我曾經信任你
I trusted you,

我關心照顧你 如同對待我自己的兒子一般
I took you under my wing,I treated you like my own son.

我是那麼相信你!
I believed you!

日復一日 你卻在騙我
Day after day, you lied to me.

你說這到底個是什麼樣的人?
What kind of a man does that?

一個絕望的人
A desperate one.

好...
Yeah.

你們來真是個天大的錯誤
you two made a big mistake coming here today.

你們讓我別無選擇
You give me no choice.

我要通報當局
I'm going to notify the authorities right now.

對不起...
I'm sorry...

...我不能讓你這樣做
but I can't let you do that.

我不想傷害你 亨利
I don't want to hurt you, Henry.

你用槍指著我還這麼說
Said by the man with the gun.

這可能是唯一能使你信任我的方法
If it's the only way I can convince you, so be it.

你這樣做並不能使我信任你
Well, you're not going to convince me by doing that.

我並不是你想像的那種人
I'm not the man you think I am.

是啊 但我確實知道你是什麼樣的人 邁克爾
Yeah, well, I have a pretty good idea who you are, Michael.

如果你知道的話
If that's true,

你就應該明白 我根本不想去福克斯河監獄
then you already know I never wanted to be in fox river.

也沒有想到會遇見你 亨利
I never wanted to meet you, Henry.

我更沒有想過去毀掉你的生活
I certainly didn't want to ruin your life.

對 很好 你做得很棒
Yeah.Well, you've done a pretty damn good job.

- 請你不要和他說這些 - 我的話還沒講完
- You're not saying anything to him - I haven't said myself,

亨利 我也一直在調查這些事
Henry.I've looked into this.

他說的都是千真萬確的
What he's saying to you is absolutely true.

我只是想挽救哥哥的性命
I just want my brother's life back.

並且讓人們知道真相
I want people to know the truth.

我會不惜一切代價
I'd give anything for that.

甚至是我的生命
I'd lay down my life.

是啊 你站在槍的那一邊
Well, that's easy for you to say,

當然可以這麼說
standing on that side of the gun.

那麼這樣又如何
What if I'm standing on this side?

你可以到別的地方去問問
There are places that can better serve your needs.

我知道我的權利
Look, I know my rights, okay?

這裏不是基礎護理站
This isn't a primary care facility.

我們是對有生命危險狀況
We provide necessary care

提供必要的治療
in life-threatening situations.

我知道你想說什麼了
Look, I know what this is

你們要等到她危在旦夕了再來伸出援助之手?
are you going to wait until she's dead before you give her some help?

這就是你想告訴我的?!
Is that what you're telling me?!

我不想為這事和你爭吵
I'm not going to argue with you, sir.

這裏是醫院 不是避難所
This is a hospital, not a homeless shelter.

你說什麼?
A what?

你剛才和我說什麼?
What did you just say to me?

我真不敢相信你們是這樣的人
I can't believe you people.

我們走
Come on.

這兒人太多了 我們走吧
The line is a little bit too long, okay?

我們去別的地方
We'll go somewhere else.

我們要去哪兒?
Where are we going?

我們去找其他醫生 寶貝
We got to find another doctor, sweetie.

我的天
Oh, my god.

我們走
Let's go.

閃開!
Move!

快 寶貝!
Come on, baby.

富蘭克林!
Franklin!

都閃開!
Move out of the way!

FBI! 站住!
FBI! Stop!

站住!
Stop!

好吧
Okay.

寶貝 放開我好嗎? 你下來
Just one second, baby. Baby, you got to get down, okay?

別這樣 寶貝
No, no, sweetie, you got to get dowN.

好孩子 放開他
You got to let him go, honey.

下來
Get down.Get down.

好孩子 你要放開他
Honey, you got to let him go.


No.

她不肯放開我
Man, she's not letting go.

別讓她為你犯的錯 付出代價
Don't let her pay for your mistakes.

你明白我的意思嗎?
you hear me?

現在向你開槍 我不會有一絲猶豫
I could shoot you right now and not even think twice.

但你做不到
But you won't.

你在監獄部門那麼多年 不能這樣輕易拋開你的人生
You spent too much time around prisons to throw your life away like that.

你到底想怎麼樣?
What the hell are you trying to pull?

很簡單-- 這把鑰匙
It's simple--that's the key

能讓一個無罪的人 得到自由
to an innocent man's freedom.

求你了 亨利
Come on, Henry.

我們都知道發生了什麼
We both know there's something going on here.

許多人為此而送命
Too many people have died.

看著我的眼睛 你會明白此刻我沒有絲毫的掩飾
Look me in the eye, tell me you don't believe there's a cover-up going on right now.

我沒有義務這麼做 邁克爾
I've got no moral obligations here, Michael.

據我所知 林肯罪不可恕
As far as I know, Lincoln is as guilty as hell.

那我們一起去查個究竟
Then take a ten-minute drive with me,and we'll find out.

我就這一個請求
That's all I ask.

亨利 你是知道的
Henry, you've looked into this before.You've thought about it.

是的
I have.

我很清楚一點
And I've come to one conclusion--

我和此事無關
this has nothing to do with me.

我懂得法律
but I am a man of the law,

而且我有必要告發
and right now,I've got a convicted felon

這個就站在我家的重犯
standing inside my house

也許我能和你做筆交易
Well, maybe there's something I can offer you

來改變你的想法
to make you change your mind.

你想怎麼處置我們?
What do you intend to do with us?

你個汽車修理工
You grease monkey.

你都不配拿最低工資
You don't deserve minimum wage.

我他媽又不在墓地工作
The hell i don't, working graveyard.

沒有誰配拿到多於每小時一美元的錢
There ain't no man deserve more pennies on a dollar per hour

因為那比他們的智商指數還高
than they got iq points in their head.

我又不傻
I ain't stupid.

好像跟其餘的人差不多傻吧
Seems equal stupid as the rest of you.

骨子裏好像都差不多
Seems to run in the genes.

泰迪
Teddy.

十個同義詞
Ten symonyms.

選一個詞
Pick a word.

選一個詞
Pick a word.

毀滅
Destroy.

十個"毀滅"的同義詞
Ten synonyms for "destroy".

廢除
Annul.

損傷
Mutilate.

消滅
Liquidate.

廢止
Abrogate.

消除 毀壞
Quell.Ravage.

消毀
Expunge.

破壞
Demolish.

根除
Extirpate.

破滅
Extinguish.

聽到了嗎?!
Whoo, you see that?

傻? 哥們
Stupid, my pail,

我兒子將來會當總統的
my boy's gonna be president.

你怎麼沒
How come you ain't

學習?
studying?

因為我累了
'Cause I'm tired.

因為我覺得自己就像一隻馬戲團的猴子一樣
'Cause I feel like a circus freak.

這樣...
Well...

現在...
now...

你要以它為最大的興趣
it's in your own best interest.

懂嗎?
Don't you understand that? Hmm?

總有一天你會當上總統的
Now, you're going to be president someday.

記住我的話
You mark my words.

西奧多
Theodore.

西奧多 你聽到了嗎?
Theodore, do you hear me?

你想如何處置我們?
What are you going to do with us?

我們要徹底結束一些東西
We're gonna put down some roots.

你要我死 保羅
You wanted me dead, Paul.

只是執行命令
Just following orders.

為根本不是我做的事 而把我送上電椅
Sent me to the chair for something I didn't do,

一切都是為了你的總統
all for your president.

你可真是心甘情願
You were willing to do that.

只是...執行...命令
Just... following... orders.

斯蒂德曼說你愛她
Steadman said you loved her.

斯蒂德曼瘋了 他被禁閉在牢籠裏
Steadman was a deranged man that lived in a locked box.

你不會愛上一個
You don't love someone

愛權力勝過愛生活的人
that loves power more than life.

很痛苦 對嗎?
Bitter, huh?

我有嗎?
Am I?

無意冒犯
No offense,

但是要體會這樣的關係
but you're not capable of

你還不夠格
understanding the relationship.

好 不管你怎麼看
Okay, any way you look at it,

這事不會有幸福結局
there is no light at the end of this tunnel.

無論如何
One way or another,

你和我 大家都將難免一死
you and I, we die.

你弟弟也一樣
Your brother, too.

那是他為你做的一切帶來的恥辱
Which is a shame given all he's done for you.

我有個妹妹 在15年裏沒有跟她說過一句話
I have a sister I haven't talked to in 15 years.

你認為她過得很好?
Think she's better off for it?

我們會做到的
We'll make it.

那是什麼 信仰?
What is that, faith?

是的 那是信仰
Yeah, that's faith.

我看到的一切只是一個黑洞
All I see is a black hole.

遲早會把我們一個個都吞掉
And sooner or later, they are going to suck each one of us into it.

但是當他們要置我死地時
But when they come for me,

我定會多拉幾個跟我陪葬
I'm going to take as many of them with me as I can.

她肯定傷透你的心了 保羅
She must have really broken your heart, Paul.

昨晚 萊娜斯總統出席了 一個芝加哥募捐會
President Reynolds attended a Chicago fund raiser last night

這將是她兩天內在這個 多風的城市裏的其中一項行程
as part of her two-day stop in the windy city.

萊娜斯的受歡迎度 在中西部繼續飆升
Reynolds' popularity continues to soar in the midwest with

她將在這個星期內陸續
appearances scheduled in Indianapolis,

到訪印第安納州 底特律 和密歇根州的弗林特
Detroit and Flint,Michigan later in the week.

在一個民主黨募捐活動...
At a democratic fundraiser...

金先生
Mr. Kim...

莎拉 唐克雷蒂 在芝加哥出現了
Sarah Tancredi surfaced in Chicago.

一個小時前有人發現她在科羅納德奧俱樂部
She was spotted at the coronadeoro club about an hour ago.

科羅納德奧俱樂部?
Coronadeoro club?

是一個雪茄俱樂部
It's a cigar club.

她的父親曾是那裏的會員
Her father was a member.

他持有一個私人的雪茄盒
He kept a private humidor there.

給我備專機飛往芝加哥
Get me a jet to Chicago.

我..要和你道別了
Hey, I got to, split.

總站在那邊啊
terminal's this way

我得..去趟廁所
Yeah, um, gotta hit the bathroom.

總站那邊也有啊
There's one in the terminal.

是嗎...不用了
Really, man, thanks.

謝謝你的順風車
Thanks for the ride

你帶了你的武器嗎?
Got your sidearm?

很有可能會用得上 這是我們要找的人
May need it. Here is our guy.

他現在就在這!
He's here

你不會真的以為他會來見你吧?
tell me you're not still thinking he's going to show.

他讓你失望這麼多次
He's let you down so many times.

你也知道的
You know that.

那可能是我肚裏的孩子在告訴我
Yeah, well, maybe it's the baby in me

這一次不會像從前那樣
that's telling me that this time it's going to be different.

我並不想打破你的幻想
I don't mean to burst your bubble,

但他是不會來了
but he's not going to show.

幻想沒有破滅
Bubble's not burst.

我有三個字要對你說
I got three words for you.

嗯?
Yeah?

馬上跑
We gotta run.

特麗莎 很高興見到你!
Good seeing you, Theresa!

快點

你能來我太高興了!
I'm so glad you came.

這太瘋狂了
You're crazy.

他們怎麼知道的?
How did they know?

你確定...
You're certain...

雪茄盒裏的是什麼東西?
about what's in the box?

不確定 但我們只有這條路可走了
No, but it's all we've got.

謝謝你 亨利
Thank you, Henry.

你有把握嗎?
You sure about this?

沒有
No.

不管怎樣
Either way,

你還欠我一頓晚餐
you still owe me dinner.

是嗎?
Is that so?

沒錯 你在福克斯河監獄的第一個星期
Yeah.First week in fox river,

曾向我許諾 如果有一天
you promised me,

你從那裏出去 你會請我共進晚餐
if you ever got out of there, you'd take me to dinner.

這樣吧 這件事辦妥後
Well, maybe, after we wrap this up,

送波普回去的路上 我會找個地方 請你吃麵卷餅的
we can stop off and get you a burrito on the way back to Pope's house.

斯科菲爾德 我不知道你喜歡什麼
Scofield, I don't know what you're used to,

不過要是沒有小腓厲牛排
but anything short of a filet mignon

我是不會滿意的
is not going to cut it with me.

那就這麼說定了
It's a date.

給我電話


Hey.

你是怎麼辦到的?
How did you pull that off?

我待會兒再向你解釋
I'll tell you later.

-他進去了沒有 -進去了
-Is he in yet? -Yep.

這應該不會很久 最多幾分鐘
This shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

要是時間拖久了 那我們肯定有麻煩
Any longer than that, we'll know we've got trouble.

這邊請
This way.

謝謝
Thank you.

波普先生
Mr. Pope.

嗨 沃倫 還好吧?
Hey, Warren, how's it going?

你聽說今天早晨的事了嗎?
Did you hear what happened this morning?

莎拉 唐克雷蒂竟然來了
Sara Tancredi came in.

嗯 我聽說了
Yeah.So I heard.

下次 別讓她再跑了
Next time, don't let her get away.

謝了
Thanks.

對不起 打擾下
Excuse me, do you mind

我能否借你的電腦一用
if I borrow your computer for a moment?

沒問題
No problem.

謝謝
Thanks.

孩子們 幫忙收拾下啊
Pitch in, chitlins!

我們不能這麼做
We can't do this.

我們不能住這兒
We can't live here.

是啊 像這樣當然不行
No, of course not like this.

我們得打掃下 我們現在就打掃
We gonna clean.We are cleaning!

我們要重建這個地方
We gonna rebuild!

你不能對他們這麼做
You can't do this to them.

看看他們
Look at them.

你們不介意到這邊待一會兒吧
You all mind coming along here for a minute.

快過來
Come on.

我沒必要再拿槍
I think we're past me waving that gun around,

對嗎
don't you think?


Come on.

很好
Thank you.

你想幹嘛
What are you doing?

他們不會有事的
Nothing is gonna happen to them.

蘇珊 我親愛的蘇珊
Susan. Susie Q.

你以為我把你帶到這兒來
Do you think I'd bring you here to

來到這個對我而言如此神聖的地方
so sacred a place to me as this

如果我想傷害你
if I meant you ill?

看著我
Look at me!

我真的不是你想像中那樣的禽獸
I am not the animal you think you see before you.

我在承擔別人犯錯而帶來的報應
I am the laws of karma all come down wrong.

難道你不明白嗎
Don't you understand?

我不懂
I don't.

我想說的是...
What I'm trying to say is that...

我是我父親造的孽
I am the sin of my father.

你為什麼告訴我這些
Why are you telling me this?

因為我愛你
Because I love you.

因為我希望你能理解我
Because I want you to understand me.

我是巴格威爾家族的最後一代
I am the last in the line of Bagwells.

這墮落家族的最後一代
The tail end of a corrupted breed.

感謝上帝
The earth, thank god,

這世上再也不會有巴格威爾家的後代了
shall see no more of our generations.

我不能生育 蘇珊
I cannot procreate, Susan.

不過也正因如此
And yet,

我有了巨大的希望
there's something in that that gives me great hope.

再也不會有叫巴格威爾的人 在這世上閒逛了
No more Bagwells shall roam this planet.

流淌在他們血脈中的卑劣品性 也將不復存在
Not with that vile blood in their veins.

我想做的就是
All I want to do is

斷絕這個血脈 毀滅它
end the bloodline,extirpate it,

然後重新開始
and start another,a fresh.

一個新的家族
A new family.

哦 泰迪
Oh, Teddy.

這些孩子是我的救星
Those children are my salvation,

是我讓這個世界變得更好的機會
my chance to make this world a better place.

我會變好的 蘇珊
I will be good, Susan.

我會愛他們
I will love them.

我會愛你
I will love you.

我會參加教會
I will take communion,

在聖光的照耀下 接受洗禮
be baptized under a truer light.

我唯一的請求
All I ask is

就是要你重新愛我
that you love me back,

只要一點點
just a little.

或者慢慢的學會這麼做
Or learn to do so in time.

你能做到嗎 蘇珊
Can you do that, Susan?

我不能
I can't.

我不能
I can't.

對不起
I'm sorry.

泰迪
Teddy.

泰迪
Teddy.

媽媽
Mommy.

求你了 求你了
Please, please.

泰迪 好吧 我答應你
Teddy, it's okay, it's okay.

泰迪
Teddy.

泰迪 求你了
Teddy, please.

泰迪
Teddy

泰迪 對不起
Teddy, I'm sorry.

我能做到
I can do it.

我能愛你
I can love you.

我們在哪
Where are we?

寶貝 我們在醫生的辦公室
At the doctor's office, sweetie.

喂 我這裏有急診
Hello, I have an emergency in here.

有人嗎
Hello?

你好
Hello.

你是醫生嗎
Hey, you the doctor?

你需要排隊等
Need to wait your turn.

不 現在就輪到我了 我有急診
No, it is my turn.This is an emergency right here.

我需要你看看我的女兒 行嗎
I need you to look at my daughter, okay?

她不舒服
She's not feeling too good.

拜託了
Please.

寶貝 抱好了 這樣我好...
Sweetie, hold on, so I can...

好吧 這是我所有的錢了 可以嗎?
all right, look, this is all the money I got, okay?

這是400美金
That's $400.

請您看看我女兒
Please look at my daughter.

她怎麼了?
What's the matter with her?

她患有腎病...多囊腎
She has a kidney disease...PKD

以前我們都能把她的病情控制住
Normally, we have it under control,

但現在我不希望看到的事情還是發生了
but I don't like what I'm seeing right now.

她的胃也開始疼了
Her stomach hurts, okay?

而且高燒不斷
And she's always hot.

-她的食慾怎麼樣 -一點都不好
-How's her appetite? -It's gone.

而且很容易疲勞 是嗎 寶貝兒?
She's always tired, ain't that right, baby?

好的
All right.

讓她躺這
Hop up here.

謝謝
Thank you.

好了
Okay.

讓醫生幫你好好檢查一下 好嗎?
He just wants to take a good look at you, okay?

可能需要做很多的檢測
May need to run a few tests.

大夫 你儘管去做好了
Just do what you have to do, man.

我一會就回來
I'm gonna be right here,

好嗎 寶貝兒?
okay, baby?


Okay.

現在進展的怎麼樣了?
What's going on now?

還在那兒
Still in there.

時間太久了
This is taking too long.

等 等 等
Wait, wait, wait.

他出來了
Here he comes.

出什麼事了?
What's happening?

不速之客來了
We got company.

你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.

沒想到你也抽雪茄啊
I didn't know you were a cigar man.

你是誰?
Who are you?

呃 一個朋友
Uh, a friend.

更確切的說是 同事
A colleague, in fact.

我們都是執法工作者
We're both in law enforcement.

我已經不是了
I'm not anymore.

是啊
That's right.

你麼 已經退休了
You're, uh, retired.

-你認識他? -是的
-Know the guy? -Yeah.

看上去 結束工作後
Looks like the lifestyle's treating you well.

你過的還挺自在
Yeah?

喝著白蘭地酒 抽著古巴雪茄?
Socializing over cubans and cognac?

但事實並非如此 是吧?
But that's not what you were doing, is it?

亨利
Henry.

你不介意讓我看一下你的口袋吧?
You don't mind if ask you to empty your pockets?

但事實上我介意
As a matter of fact, I do.

我不想和你玩遊戲
I'm not going to play any games with you.

我們都很明白你為什麼會到這兒來
We both know why you came here today.

年青人 我希望你能把路讓開
I suggest you get out of my way, young man.

不可以
I can't do that.

除非你希望
Unless you'd like to

你和你的家人都有麻煩
cause serious trouble for yourself and your family,

我建議你應該把你找到的東西交給我
I advise you to hand over whatever it is you found.


Now.

邁克爾
Michael?

上車!
Get in!

我們走!
Let's go!

林肯 快!
Linc!

莎拉!
Sara!

沒事了 沒事了
Whoa, whoa, it's okayit's okay.

別緊張 沒事了
Easy, easy, it's okay, it's okay.

太太 你還好嗎?
Ma'am, are you all right?

你們怎麼會來
I don't understand.

我們接到了電話
We got a call.

有人說這裏有人質
Someone said there's a hostage situation here.

沒人知道我們在這兒
No one knew we were here.

你還好嗎?
Are you okay?

好了
Okay.

結果如何?
Hey, so what's going on?

恐怕你的女兒出現了腎衰竭的跡象
I'm afraid your daughter shows signs of renal failure.

她以前做過血液透析嗎?
She ever had hemodialysis?

沒... 沒有
No, hemo... no.

不會到這種地步吧
No, this has never really gone that far.

什麼 你打算就在這裏做嗎?
What, are you planning on doing it right here?

我們沒有相關設施
Were not set up for it.

她也沒有準備
And neither is she.

但是不遠的幾條街區外
But there is a county

有一家郡級透析中心
dialysis clinic a few blocks away.

我現在要在她的頸部插入導管
But we're gonna have to place a catheter in her neck

以便她接受進一步診斷
so she can be examined.

忍著點 寶貝 可能會有一點涼
Hold on, sweetie, this is gonna be a little cold.

沒事的 孩子
It's okay, baby.

等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. Wait,

這是什麼?
what, what is that?

套管針
It's a trocar.

是插導管用的
It's used for placing the catheter.

寶貝 躺下
I got her.

真的有必要這樣麼?
Do we really have to go this far?

聽我說
Look.

我現在盡我所能做到最好
I'm doing the best I can here,

還有你要明白的是
but you got to understand something.

你的女兒現在病了
Your daughter is sick.

也許這手段看上去很嚴重 但情況就是如此
Now, this may look like a desperate measure because it is.

可能會有一點疼
This is gonna hurt a little bit.

住手!
Stop!

住手
Stop.

過來 孩子
Come on, baby.

我們走了
Come with me.

我做不到
I can't do this.

怎麼了?
What's going on?

我和波普做了一個交易
I made a deal with Pope.

你和波普做了一個交易?
You made a deal with Pope?

什麼交易?
What kind of deal?

如果他跟我們走 然後能拿到我們要的東西
If he came with us and if we got what we needed,

我就去自首
I said I'd turn myself in.

什麼?!
What?

我們都不知道那東西究竟是什麼!
We don't even know what this thing is!

邁克爾 也許那東西根本沒用
It could be nothing, Michael.

你知道這事?
You know about this?

剛才他開口說 我才知道
Not until it came out of his mouth.

這是我能想到的唯一辦法
It's the only thing I could think of.

還有你們兩個在 這一切依然能夠結束
You two can still finish this.

沒有我 你們也必須做到
You'll just have to do it without me.

我不會讓你這麼做的 邁克爾
I'm not gonna let you do this, Michael.

別...
Just...

如果你去 再也不能回頭了
there's no coming back from this.

等等
Hold on.

怎麼了?
What's the hold up?

你哥哥說得對
Your brother's right.

我沒法指望法庭
I wouldn't count on the courts

會對此事給你寬大處理
to show you any leniency in this.

那不要緊
That doesn't matter.

我說過我會信守承諾 完成交易
I said I'd hold up my end of the deal.

你已經做到了
You already did.

我聽了這個
I listened to this.

這裏面有你需要的東西
You have something here.

肯定有許多人不希望你拿到它
There's gonna be a lot of people who wish you didn't,

現在你拿好它
but you do.

聽我說 亨利...
Listen, Henry...

我要是你 我現在就走
I'd go now if I were you.

別認為這是寬恕
And don't consider this forgiveness.

因為再過十秒鐘 我就會改變主意
In fact, I'm about ten seconds away from changing my mind.

謝謝
Thank you.

好了...
Okay...

聽我說...
here, listen...

讓我幫你把帽子戴上 好嗎?
let's tuck you in, all right?

來 我們走
Come on. Let's go.

我們...
Let's just...

我們再多呆一會兒 好嗎
let's just sit for a bit longer, okay?

我們一會再走 好嗎
We're gonna go in a little bit, okay?

你明白爸爸全心的愛你勝過一切 對不對
You know daddy loves you with all his heart, right?

爸爸深深地愛著你
I love you so much.

爸爸對不起你 孩子 爸爸對不起你...
I'm so sorry.

我真的很抱歉 寶貝
I'm so sorry, baby.

什麼事
Yeah.

你有個電話
Got a call for you.

我稍後再打過去
I'll call back.

我剛收到來自北邊一診所的消息
I just heard from some clinic up north.

他們在一小時前接觸過富蘭克林
They had contact with Franklin a half an hour ago.

我想你會想要接聽這個電話的
I think you want to take this.

幫我接通
Put it through.

我是馬宏 你是誰?
Yeah? Mahone.

你是負責人?
Is this the man in charge?


Oh, yeah.

我的名字是
My name...

本傑明 邁爾斯 富蘭克林
is Benjamin Miles Franklin.

我想要自首
And I want to turn myself in.

但是我有一個條件
But I got one condition.

釋放我的妻子
My wife, she goes free.

我的女兒需要她的母親
My little daughter, she needs her mother.

我覺得我沒必要和你做交易 富蘭克林先生
I don't think I need to make a deal with you, Mr. Franklin.

如果我有你需要的東西呢?
And what if I got something you need?

你的妻子在一小時前被釋放了
Your wife was released an hour ago.

她馬上就會到這裏來
She'll be here soon.

你要向我保證她會沒事
You promise me that she will be okay.

只要你能完成交易
Just hold up your end of the deal.

我會的
I will.

我會把斯科菲爾德給你
I'll get you scofield.

走吧
Come on.

開始吧
Here we go.

你認為這是一段對話?
You think it's a conversation?

一段他們不想讓我們聽到的對話
One they don't want us hear.

準備好了嗎?
You ready?

開始吧
Let's do it.