Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 2, Episode 14 - John Doe - full transcript

Linc and Michael have decided to take the keys and escape, figuring at least they'll go down fighting. FBI Special Agent Alexander Mahone chased them while staying in contact with Secret ...

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》前情回顧
Previously on prison break

歡迎回家
Welcome home,

老大
boss.

媽媽在哪
Where's mommy?

媽媽一會兒就和我們匯合
Mommy is gonna meet us later,okay?

我不是殺人犯
I'm not a murderer.

特倫斯 斯蒂德曼
Terrence steadman,

總統的兄弟
the president's brother.

不是我幹的
I didn't do it.

斯蒂德曼 先生 這屬於違禁品
Mr. Steadman,it's contraband.

我帶著這個是為了保護自己
I brought it to protect myself.



我們就是來保護你的
That's what we're here for.

我可以用支票來買嗎 因為我沒有...
Can I write a check for the food? 'Cause I don't have...

你好 荷蘭德夫人
hello,mrs.Hollander.

泰迪回家了
Teddy's home.

我是帕姆
It's Pam.

發生什麼事了
What's going on?

我愛你
I love you.

替我吻一下卡麥隆好嗎
Give Cam a kiss for me, okay?

如果你再打這個電話 你就完蛋了
You call this number again, you're a dead man.

比爾你需要我的幫助 而我想要回我的工作
You want my help, Bill, and I want my job back.

你有什麼計劃
What's your plan?

當他們兩個走進囚車裏的時候
When those brothers get in the van,

就是他們活在世上最後做的事
it'll be the last thing they ever do.

保羅 克裏曼帶了一組人
Paul Kellerman has a team



正在往囚車那裏趕
ready to move on the caravan

就在阿爾伯克基市的市郊
just outside of Albuquerque.

當他們動手的時候
When it goes down,

一定會有激烈的槍戰
there's sure to be lots of bullets flying.

我要你去確保保羅 克裏曼 被亂飛的子彈射中
I need you there to make sure Paul Kellerman catches one.

雷納德總統毀了你們的人生
President Reynolds ruined your life.

她也毀了我的
She ruined my life.

你們想把那賤人拉下台?
You want to take the bitch down,

你們剛剛找到了個內部盟友
you just found your inside man,

但我們現在必須馬上走
but it's got to be right now.Let's go!

我知道出去的路
I know the way out!

我需要一隊在西面包抄
I want a team flanking west.

派另一隊到河邊去
Give me another team down by the river.

有人受傷了
Man down!

給我叫一駕救傷直升機 快
Give me a medevac, ASAP!

我是塔格爾警官
Officer Tuggle.

塔格爾警官
Officer Tuggle?

我在找亞歷山大 馬宏
I'm looking for Alexander Mahone.

我是他的頂頭上司
I'm his direct supervisor.

很遺憾的告訴您
Sorry to tell you this, sir,

他被子彈擊中了
but your boy's been shot.

你是誰
Who are you?

我以前一直為總統工作
I used to work for the president.

你為什麼要幫我們
Why are you helping us?

快趴下 快
Lay down on the floor, now.

聯邦特工 讓我過去
federal agent. Let me through.

空中支援部隊說
Air support is telling us that

看到了你的車一直從
they saw your vehicle traveling

46號公路上下來
alone down route 46.

46號公路是罪犯可能走的一條路
Route 46--possible exit route for the convicts.

我正在追蹤他們
I was securing it.

沒有別的意思 但我們要檢查每一輛車
No offense, sir, but we're searching every vehicle.

是啊 我也沒別的意思 但你要讓我過去
Well, no offense, you either let me through

或者把你的上司找來
or you get me your supervisor.

這裏的路障由我來負責
I'm supervising this roadblock,

克裏曼 特工
agent Kellerman.

很抱歉 我希望你能夠先下來
I'm sorry, but I need you to get out of the vehicle.

警官 呃
Sergeant, uh, Humphries.

林肯 布倫斯和邁克爾 斯科菲爾德
Burrows and Scofield

在這不到十分鐘內已經跑掉了
have been on the loose for less than ten minutes.

也就是說 現在我們要分秒必爭
That means, that at this stage, every second is critical.

所以如果你再多耽擱我一秒
So if you detain me for one moment more,

我就要你們都被撤職 你明白我的意思嗎
I will have all of your jobs,do you understand me?

走吧 什麼
-Go ahead.- What?

讓他走吧
Just let him go.

你還沒有回答我的問題
you still haven't answered my question.

我為什麼要幫你們哥倆
Why am I helping you?

因為敵人的敵人就是我的朋友
Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

你說要扳倒總統
You say something about taking down the president.

意思是你有計劃
I'm gonna assume you have a plan.

我確實有
I do.

那是只大丹狗 我們用它來獵鳥
It was a great dane. We had a bird hound.

過程很平靜
It was very peaceful.

噓 噓 噓 前一分鐘它還在呼吸 後一分鐘 它就斷氣了
Shh-shh-shh! One minute she was breatng. The next, she wasn't.

轉過來
Turn around.

起來
get up!

起來
Get up!

給我一個不打爆你頭的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your brains out!

因為我能給你們 唯一能讓你們脫罪的東西
Because I can give you the one thing that's gonna set you free.

我知道特倫斯 斯蒂德曼在哪裏
I know where Terrence Steadman is.

你怎麼知道斯蒂德曼在哪裏
how do you know where Steadman is?

因為這一切都是我策劃的
Because I arranged this whole thing.

是你策劃陷害了我 沒錯
- You arranged to set me up?- That's right.

是你策劃殺死了我身邊所有的人
You arranged the killing of all the people I know.

我只是收到命令 然後執行命令
I was given orders, I executed those orders,

而現在我也被當成靶子追殺 和你們一樣
and now I have a bull's-eye on my chest,just like you two.

我不相信他
I don't trust him.

如果我真想讓你 你早死了
If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.

你們想繼續逃亡 沒問題
You guys want to keep running, fine.

你們想洗脫罪名 就上車
You want to be free, get in the car.

我只說最後一次
Last time I'm gonna offer.

伊利諾伊州 福克斯河監獄
Joliet, Illinois Fox River penitentiary

怎麼了 菜鳥
What's up, fish?

看來你日子挺難熬嘛
Looks like you're having a tough time of it.

我很好
I'm all right.

我只是好奇
Well, I'm just curious.

你怎麼不和其他"前獄警"在一起啊
Why don't you hang out with the rest of the ex-guards that are locked up here?

哦 對了
oh, yeah.

這裏沒有前獄警
There ain't any.

你就是那獨苗
It's just you.

嘿 等等 等等
hey, ho-ho-hold up, hold up.

我想到一個雙贏互利的安排
now, I got what's called a mutual beneficial arrangement in my mind.

我會罩著你 確保沒人找你麻煩
I'll look out after you,make sure nobody get up in your mix.

你要做的就是下餐飯後 把甜點帶給我
And all you got to do is bring me your dessert after the next meal.

簡單極了
It's real simple.

我只是想趕快服完刑 不想找任何麻煩
I'm just looking to do my time.I don't want any trouble.

是啊 你有你想要的 我有我想要的
Yeah, there's what you want,and there's what I want.

下頓飯的甜點
Your dessert after the next chow.

給我送過來 明白嗎
You bring it to me. You got it?

不 你找錯人了
No. Wrong guy.

嘿 住手 犯人
Hey! Break it up, convicts!

我們沒事的 頭兒 沒事
We're good, boss. We're good.

要麼給我進貢 要麼嘗嘗更厲害的
you bring me my treats,or else this goes next level.

你聽明白了嗎
Do you understand?

他問你話呢 小子
He asked you a question, boy.

明白了
Yeah.

我沒聽到 你呢 我也沒聽到
I ain't hear him. You hear him?-I ain't hear him.

明白了 好的
Yeah, okay.

看看這多簡單啊
See how easy that was?

這對我倆都好
We're gonna be good friends, man.

堪薩斯州
Ness City, Kansas

蘇茜 你沒什麼好害怕的
There's no reason for you to be scared, Susie Q.

因為我已經原諒了你
'Cause you see, I've forgiven you.

反過來你也應該原諒我
And you, in turn, can forgive me

原諒我的輕率
for my indiscretions,

現在看來那段曾經
which are so far in the past,

在我們各自回憶當中 不過是瑕疵而已
they're nothingbut specks in our respective rearviews.

過了這麼久
It's been such a long time.

你看起來還是如此美麗
You look lovely.

好吧
Okay.

我們走 現在就走
Let's go, right now.

我們... 我們能遠走高飛
We can, we can go away,

共度美好的時光
spend some time together.

我又不是老式的手搖留聲機
Listen, I'm not a victrola,

所以請你別這樣耍我
so please don't play me like one.

在黑人社區你不會丟下自己的孩子
There's not a white man's chance in Harlem you'd ever leave your children behind.

跟一個白人私奔
leave your children behind.

對不起
I'm sorry.

別擔心
Don't fret now.

你來福克斯河看我那次
When you came to Fox River,

你很生氣的向我吐口水
and you spat at me

就好像我是一頭...狂惡的畜牲
like I was some kind of. . . rabid animal. . .

其實我很高興
I was happy.

因為這樣的動作發自內心
'Cause such a visceral reaction could only come

說明這個女人依然在意
from a woman who still cares.

孩子們是一無所知的
The children don't know anything.

我不願讓他們害怕 所以我從沒告訴他們
The children don't know anything.I didn't want to scare them,

關於你的事情 所以求你...
so I never told them about you,so please don'T.

簡直太完美了
That is so perfect.

因為你知道麼我們現在的情況嗎
'Cause you see what we got here now?

我們給自己留下了一條清白的道路
We got ourselves a clean slate.

不是嗎
Right?

那麼這就是整個陰謀
So,this is the conspiracy,huh?

這些西裝革履的人 像一群小男孩那樣相互追逐
Bunch of little boys in suits running around,

不惜彼此相互殘殺
trying to kill each other.

真是悲哀
It's pathetic.

你比我們預想的要難對付一些
Well,you were a little more formidable than we anticipated.

蠢貨 我們不稀罕你的恭維
We don't need compliments out of you,jackass.

是啊 看見了嗎
Oh,yes,there it is,

布倫斯吸的人格魅力
the winning burrows personality.

閉上你的嘴 開車
Shut your mouth and drive.

哪怕是陪審團也會被你征服
The one we really knew would win over a jury.

幹得漂亮
Good work.

金姆先生
Mr. Kim.

你們那裏到底怎麼回事兒
What the hell is going on out there?

當時的情況一觸即發
Well,it was touch-and-go there for a minute,

不過我把一且都解決好了
but I got everything handled.

馬宏中彈了
Mahone's been shot.

是的比爾 我知道 我就在那裏
Yes,I know,bill. I was there.

親眼看見布倫斯開槍
Yes,I know,bill. I was there.

我們失去了一名寶貴的人才 不過...
I was there.We lost a valuable asset,but...

馬宏沒死
mahone's alive.

那就好 當時看上去很嚴重
That's good. It looked bad.

布倫斯和斯科菲爾德在哪
That's good. It looked bad.

布倫斯和斯科菲爾德死了
Burrows and scofield are dead.

屍體在我的SUV車上
And they're in my suv.

我現在就去埋了他們
I'm heading out to bury them right now.

別埋了他們
Don't bury them.

我要眼見為實
I need visual confirmation.

我會給你照片的
I'll get you a photo.

我再說一遍
I'll say it one more time.

別埋了他們
Don't bury them.

比爾你知道 現在我最想聽到是什麼嗎
You know what'll be nice to hear right now,bill?

一句"謝謝你"
A "thank you.」

他們屍體入土之後 我會向你匯報的
I'll report back when they're in the ground.

你把手機開著會被他追蹤到的
You leave that on,he'll trace it.

是啊 密勤局的電話無法追蹤 謝謝
Yeah,uh,secret service. It's untraceable. Thanks.

內布拉斯加州,蒙德市

寶貝閨女
Hey,baby girl.

怎麼
What?

這是怎麼了
What's the matter?

媽媽呢
Where's mommy?

哦 別這樣
Ah,come on.

我告訴你了 媽媽的朋友有事兒找她
I told you that mommy was helping a friend. All right?

聽話好嗎 我們馬上就會見到她了
Now we're going to see her real soon.

什麼時候
When?

寶貝...
Baby...

我們馬上就會和媽媽在一起了
we are going to be with your mommy real soon.

我向你保證
I promise you that.

好嗎
Okay?

我不信你
I don't believe you.

蒂蒂
Dede! Dede!

是我啊 兄弟
Yo,trey,it's me,man.

怎麼了
What's up?

卡賽那邊怎麼樣
Yo,what's going on with kacee?

我正在法院 她過會兒要被傳訊
I'm at the courthouse. She's getting arraigned soon.

你能和她說話嗎 她還好吧
Okay. Will you talk to her? Is she all right?

她都進了監獄 所以不 她一點都不好
She's in jail! So,no,she's not all right.

這到底是怎麼了
What the hell happened?

你這傻瓜 你以為我想事情變成這樣
Listen, your stupid ass think I wanted it to go down this way?

我不管 我先掛了 兄弟
Whatever. Man, I gotta go.

她的律師隨時會到
Her lawyer's gonna be here any minute.

聽著 聽著
No. Listen, listen.

我要你告訴卡賽
now look, I want you to tell kacee

所有的事情都推到我身上 明白麼
to put it all on me, all right?

她當時被嚇壞了 什麼也不知道
That she didn't know what to do,she was scared.

明白麼 所有的一切
Okay? All that.

我已經告訴她這樣做了
Yeah, I already told her to do that.

由我來談
I'll do the talking.

- 歐文 克拉斯基- 是我
- Owen kravecki? - That's me.

這是本還有非爾
Hey. Ben and phil.

讓我們趕快出發
Let's get it going before our wives

別等老婆們發現這次釣魚之行
figure out this is a fishing trip.

- 你的漁具呢- 我把它們留在了北方
- Where's your gear?- I keep it up north.

好吧
Okay.

航程需要多長時間
How long is the flight?

1小時40分鐘
Hour 40.

我們別無選擇
We don't have a choice.

很高興你醒了
glad you're awake.

鎖骨迴旋套肌
Collarbone rotator cuff.

再偏右六英尺 你就完了
Six inches to the right, you're dead.

是的 他剛醒來
Yeah, he just woke up.

馬宏先生
Mr. Mahone.

比爾 金姆
Bill Kim.

你這幸運的傢伙
You're a lucky man.


Am I?

克裏曼完成了你沒做到的任務
Kellerman finished the job you couldn't.

但是很遺憾他還活著
But he, unfortunately, is still out there.

他依然是個麻煩
And he's a loose end.

你必須完成屬於你的任務
You have to finish what you were supposed to take care of.

好笑麼
Something funny?

凱勒的麻煩比你所想到的還要大
keller is more of a loose end than you realize.

他開槍打我
He shot me.

那傢伙...
That guy. . .

你一箭雙鵰 他先把你耍了
you wanted to double-cross screwed you first.

斯科菲爾德和布倫斯...
Scofield and Burrows. . .

很可能還活著
are probably alive,

和克裏曼一起跑了
and on the run with Kellerman.

祝你今天好心情 小金
Have a good day, Kimmy.

我們勾銷了克裏曼
We neutered Kellerman.

他甚至在法定上已經不存在了
He doesn't even officially exist anymore.

他知道一切
He knows everything.

新墨西哥州的官方發來報告
Reports have been coming in from new mexico officials

逃犯邁克爾 斯科菲爾德和林肯 布倫斯
that escaped convicts Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows

不知以何手段從轉運車當中
have somehow managed to extricate themselves

得以逃身
from a transport van

原計劃這輛車將他們送往芝加哥
that was bringing them back to the Chicago area.

根據早先情況報道 這兩名罪犯--
According to this early information, the convicts were--

你們太棒了
you're great.

出類拔萃 我對天發誓
Top-notch. I swear to go

你別讓自己太激動了 斯蒂德曼先生
don't get yourself work up, Mr. Steadman.

現在我本該找回了自己的生活
I was supposed to have my life back by now.

打高爾夫球
Playing golf. . .

去看電影...
going to movies. . .

和人們在一起 但是就因為你們解決不了
seeing people, but because you guys can't get a handle

一名工程師和一個小混混...
on an engineer and a petty crook. . .

三年多來我就是一隻瓶中船
I've been a ship in a bottle for over three years.

這裏絕對安全
Perfectly safe here.

但願如此
I wish.

我和金姆通過話
I just spoke to Kim.

他要你完成任務
He wants you to finish the job.

是嗎
Yeah?

那不可能
Well, that's not gonna happen.

這不是請求
This isn't a request.

我也不是在協商
And this isn't a negotiation

讓金姆和克裏曼去決一勝負吧
Kim and Kellerman can try to kill each other all day long.

我退出了
But I'm out.

你一定是忘了我們對掌握的情況
You must have forgotten how discreet

一直是多麼的守口如瓶
we've been with what we know.

把夏爾斯的事告訴全世界的人 你不去我自己去
Go tell the world about shales. In fact I will.

我殺了一個禽獸
I killed a predator,

一個折磨強姦婦女的禽獸
a man who tortured and raped women

我把他埋在了我家後院
and I buried him in my backyard.

我會去服刑的
I'll do the time.

我不在乎 我不幹了
I don't care anymore. I'm out.

我說得夠清楚了嗎?
Is that clear enough for you?

哥們兒
My man.

味道很好
that's delicious.

別走 別走
Hold up, hold up, hold up.

我們有個麻煩
We've got a problem.

一塊巧克力餅
There's one brownie.

我們有五個兄弟
There's five of my boys.

你知道你讓我陷於什麼境地了麼
You see the position you put me in?

他們在那裏肚子餓得發叫
They gotta stand there with their stomachs growling will

我卻在這裏享受美味
I savor this delicious treat.

這讓我看上去是個十足的混蛋
That makes me look like a real ass.

你想讓我變成混蛋是麼
Are you trying to make me look like an ass?

你提出這個條件說
You said the deal was

我要給你送上一塊點心
I was supposed to bring you one dessert.

沒錯 婊子 爺現在不高興了
Yeah, well. . .I'm fickle, bitch.

現在是五塊甜點
now it's five desserts.

每一頓飯
Every meal.

你要是辦不到...
now, if you can't come up with thaT. . .

也有一些其它的辦法
there are other ways

能讓我高興
to making me happy.

這樣吧 我身上還有些糖果
Well, I've got some other candy on me

如果你想要的話
if you want some of that.

那就拿來吧 婊子 不錯
Well bring it out, bitch. It's all good.

你們誰要糖果
Y'all want some candy?

如果沒記錯的話 去浪漫時光度假村那天也有我
if memory serves, I was at storytime village that day, too.

但是這些照片裏面都沒有我
And I'm not in any of these pictures?

我發誓我在那的
I could have sworn I was.

寶貝 我只是在逗你
I'm just teasing, baby.

每個女人燒燬情夫的相片
Every woman has burned the photographs

當她過後就會明白
of her aramour only to later realize

愛情的火焰在心中的燃燒
her love burns even harder

不知比相片上強烈多少倍
than the flame she used.

求你了
Please!

泰迪
Teddy!

泰迪叔叔
Uncle Teddy!

我的寶貝你最近好麼
How's my girl been?

很好
Good.

你還是不知道怎麼寫"土豬"這個詞
You still getting more a's than an aardvark?

我想死你了
Yeah, I missed you!

彼此彼此 餅乾頭
Oh, same here, shortcake.

沒錯 我染髮了
Yes, i painted my hair.

瞧瞧你自己
Look at you, zack.

你不再是個半大小子了
You are a boy no more.

我過不了多久就得
'm gonna have to

借你刮鬍刀了
I lend you my razor soon enough.

你怎麼來這兒了呢
What are you doing here?

媽說你在鑽井台找了個差事
Mom said you got a job on an oil rigger?

沒錯 就在海上
That's right, right out in the middle of the ocean.

但那些金屬怪物真是危險
But those metallic beasts are dangerous.

把我給咬傷了
Got myself injured.

別別別...
And don't be. . .

怕什麼怕 親愛的
don't be frightened now, sugar.

在杜威 奇森和豪威的金牌律師為我失去的每根
The good lawyers at dewey,cheatham and howe

手指都索賠了100萬
got me a million bones for every digit I lost.

500萬美元
Five million dollars?

這意味有了這些鈔票
Which means with all that cash,

我想做什麼都可以
I can do anything I want now.

我最想做的就是
And all I want to do

把我的錢和時間 統統用在
is spend all my money and all my time

你身上
with you.

住宅區是怎麼樣的
What's the neighborhood like?

根本沒區 50英畝方圓就那一座房子
No neighborhood. The house sits on 50 acres.

我們一條路進出嗎
We coming out the way we go in?

不 我們走另外一條路
No, there's a back road we take.

-多少警衛-通常都沒有
-How many guards?-Usually none.

現在我真的不能告訴你太多
At this point,I really couldn't tell you.

我只要一覺得不對頭
The second I feel this thing going bad,

你腦袋就得開花
you get a bullet in the head.

我希望一切都順利
I expect nothing less.

我每半小時就跟你匯報一次
I will inform you every half hour.

明白
Understood.

今天早上一架私人飛機由歐文 克拉維基授權起飛
Private jet was chartered by owen kravecki this morning.

-目的地哪裏-蒙大拿
- Headed where?- Montana.

別讓它起飛
Stop it from taking off.

長官 飛機已經降落了 打電話給斯蒂德曼
It's already on the ground, sir.Poor Steadman

如果是我姐打來的 那我要跟她通話
if that's my sister,I would like to speak to her.


yes?

馬上照辦 長官
Right away, sir.

撤退
Evac.

斯蒂德曼先生
Mr. Steadman,

你有外套嗎 我們要離開這裏
do you have a jacket?We need to leave.

離開
Leave?

搞什麼 不要
What?No.

馬上會有特工來把你帶去一個安全的地方
Agents will be arriving shortly to take you to a safe house.

我 我遇到什麼危險了嗎
W-what do I need to be kept safe from?

你有沒有外套 先生
Do you have a jacket, sir?

我不想走 我要跟我姐講話
I don't want to leave.I want to talk to my sister.

我奉命如果必要可以強行帶你離開
I've been authorized to use force if necessary.

快照辦 你到底要不要帶什麼東西
now, is there anything you'd like to bring?

我的藥
My meds.

跟他一起去
Go with him.

車5分鐘後到
Car's here in five minutes.

我不知道
I don't know, Stella.

她還不出來
She won't come out.

誰願意整天待在個拖車裏
Who wants to be up in the trailer all day, huh?

你願意嗎
Would you?

對極 我也不願意
Exactly, me, neither.

你想烤個派什麼的吃嗎
You feel like baking a pie or something?

加點櫻桃
A little cherry

或是檸檬味兒的
or lemon meringue?


Daddy?

媽媽是不是跟你一樣
Is mommy in trouble,

有麻煩了
like you?

寶貝 過來
Sweetheart, come here.

過來
come here.

聽我說好嗎?
now, you listen to me, okay?

媽媽什麼也沒做錯
Mommy did nothing wrong.

她在幫一個朋友的忙
She's helping out a friend.

知道嗎?
Okay?

好了 我去問問媽媽怎麼樣了好不好
okay, let me go see how mommy's doing, all right?

-我也去 我要跟她說說話-不不不
I want to come. I want to talk to her.-No, no, no.

你乖乖地坐在這裏好不
You sit here like a good little girl, okay?

別讓爸爸為難
Don't give me that.

喂 事情有轉機了
- Hello?- Things are looking up.

正是我想聽到的
Ah, that's what I wanted to hear.

哥們兒 趕緊告訴我
Man, kick it down to me.

她的律師看起來是個會辦事的人
Her lawyer seems like he knows what he's doing.

他想應該可以降低保釋金
He thinks he can get the bail reduced.

不錯不錯 聽著 卡賽出來以後
Good. All right, listen.When kacee gets out

我要你幫我帶個信兒給她
I want you to deliver this message for me. Okay?

告訴她
Tell her

我們可以銷聲匿跡
that we can all get lost.

你要她交保潛逃
You want her to jump bail now?

小子 你最好暗爽你不在我眼皮底下
Boy, you better be glad you ain't in front of my face

不然我肯定掐死你
or I'd have my hands around your neck.

聽著 傻帽兒 給我把話說給她聽
Listen, punk, just deliver the message.

行啊 那你們打算怎麼著 住山頂洞去
Okay, then what y'all gonna do? Go live in a cave?

-我自有打算 行不行-行 我洗耳恭聽
I got a plan, all right?All right, well, let's hear it.

在伊拉克的時候
This guy back in my unit

我們部隊有個小子
when I was in Iraq.

他原來在阿拉斯加
he used to go up to alaska

魚苗孵化站工作
and work at these fish hatcheries, man.

那裏人工都是付現金 而且也沒人問這問那
They pay you cash and nobody asks questions.

阿拉斯加
Alaska?

沒錯哥們 阿拉斯加
Yeah, alaska, man.

那裏沒人管你鳥事
They don't bother you up there, man.

你知道我 卡賽和蒂蒂
You know, me, Kacee and Dede,

我們一家又能團圓了
we could be a family again.You feel me?

哥們 你可別搞砸了
Man, you don't quit.

你放心我不會搞砸
You damn straight I don't quit.

我能不能知道我要去哪兒
do I get to know where I'm going?

該你知道的信息都告訴你了
You'll get all the information you need upon arrival.

我們要把斯蒂德曼轉移到貝塔處
Yes?-We need to move Steadman to location beta.

我們派車來接他了
We're sending a car to pick him up.

車已經到了 長官
it's already here, sir.

不可能
Couldn't be.

車剛從我這離開
The car just left.

放下武器
Weapons down.

放下
Down!

放下你們的武器
Put your weapons down!

別煩糊塗
Whoa, don't get stupid.

放下武器
Put your weapons down.

放在地上 快
On the ground. now!

特倫斯 你讓開 你上車
Terrence, step away. Get in the car.

你死了反而氣色不錯
You look pretty good for a dead man.

上車 幹嗎去
Get in the car!Wh-where? Why?

那是誰啊
Who's there?

- 他抓到斯蒂德曼了- 不要讓他跑了
It's Kellerman. He's got Steadman.Do not let him escape.

殺了斯蒂德曼 把他們都殺了
Kill Steadman. Kill them all now.

保羅 求你了 別別..
Paul, please, wait. Don't, don't.

上車 別殺我
- Get in!- Don't kill me.

上車
Get in the car!

快走
Let's go

嘔吐是麻醉最大的副作用
Vomiting.It's the worst side effect of anesthesia.

這應該是最後一次了
That should be the last of it.

你覺得我都吐乾淨了
You figure I'm on empty by now?

是啊
Keep that.

亞歷克斯 卡梅龍受傷了
Alex, cameron's been hurt.

怎麼了
What happened?

車禍 肇始逃逸了
It was a car, a hit-and-run.

他現在住院了
He's in the hospital.

他腿上有兩出骨折
His leg is broken in two places.

我搭下班飛機回克羅拉多 好嗎
I'll be on the next flight to colorado, okay?

他在動手術呢 我馬上就來 堅持住
He's in surgery now.I'll be right there. Just hold on.Just hold on.

他們不讓我進去
They won't let me see him.

他們打電話到我班上 我立刻就來了
They call me at work, I come right here

但他們卻不讓我看看他
and now they won't let me see him.

拜託...
Pam, please just.

我來之前千萬別崩潰了
keep it together until I get there.

拜託了 為了我好嗎
Please, can you do that for me, okay?

求你快點來
Please hurry.

馬宏先生 你這樣子上不了飛機
Mr. Mahone, you cannot get on a plane.

你至少得再留院一天
You need to stay at least another day

在觀察觀察
for observation.

你有槍傷
You've been shot.

馬宏先生 冷靜
Mr. Mahone, please.

我必須去看我的兒子
I gotta go see my son

馬宏先生 我能明白
Mr. Mahone, I understand.

拜託 至少找醫生談一下
Please. At least stay and talk to a doctor.

出租
Taxi! Hey!

你兒子怎麼樣了
How's your boy?

脛腓雙骨粉碎性骨折是夠嚴重的的
Tib-fib fractures are bad.

但是要是生長切面受到影響
But if the growth plate's affected,

問題可就大了
there's a whole host of problems.

你犯了大錯
You made a mistake.

我沒 你犯了
No, you did.

你覺得你還能像在郵局上班那樣
You think you can just quit

想辭就辭
like you work at a post office?

現在你必須
now, you're needed

歸隊
back in.

去收拾收拾你自己
Go clean up your mess.

也許在克羅拉多的多拉哥的街道上
Maybe there won't be another accident

就不會再有車禍了
on the streets of durango, Colorado.

明白沒
Understand?

封鎖每條路
Every road shut down,

搜索每一輛車哪怕是
every car stopped and searched.

一幫尼姑參觀黃石公園
I don't care if it's a group of nuns touring yellowstone.

她們野營的帳篷也搜個從裏到外
Their camper gets turned inside out.

邏輯上講 每條路
Logistically speaking,every road's

都得花上好一陣子 是蒙大拿
gonna take some time.It's Montana.

不是曼哈頓(不是蒙小拿)
Not Manhattan.

給我幹活去
Get it done.

遵命 長官
Yes, sir.

要是我們有個相機
If we get a camera,

給他照張拿著今天報紙的相片放到網上
we can take a picture of him holding a current newspaper.If we put that on-line,

就能證明他還活著
well, that'll prove he's still alive.

只能證明我們找了個
It'll prove that we found a guy

看上去像總統弟弟的人
that looks like kind of like the president's brother.

指紋 牙醫紀錄
Fingerprints, dental records?

我們把他徹底處理過
We white-washed him.

牙拔了
Pulled his teeth,

指紋燒光了
burned off his fingerprints.

DNA 跟那個我們殺掉
DNA.To compare against the homeless guy we killed

並且放在斯蒂德曼車上的
homeless guy we killed and put in Steadman's car,

流浪漢對比嗎?
put in Steadman's car,

但是我們把所有的DNA採樣都銷毀了
but we destroyed all exterior dna samples,

所以我們什麼都沒的對比了
so that there'd be nothing to compare them to.

總能找到個人
There's gotta be someone somewhere

出來指認他的
who can identify this man.

這也是為什麼我們給他整容了
Which is why we did the surgery.

顴骨抬高了2厘米
Cheek bones raised two centimeters,

耳朵下降了四分支一英吋
ears lowered a quarter of an inch.

沒留什麼足以辨認的特點給認識他的人
Not so much that someone who knew him wouldn't cognize him,

但是足夠讓任何依法鑒定
but enough that any forensic comparison

出那張照片是一個
of a photograph

跟他長相相似的人的
of that man would conclude that he is a look-alike.

一個笑話
A hoax.

相信我
Trust me.

我們對這個相當在行
We are very good at what we do.

求你們了放了我吧
Please just let me go.

特倫斯
Terrence,

你把這間屋子裏每個人都變成犯人了
you've made every man in this room a prisoner,

包括你自己
including yourself.

現在是讓我們自由的時候了
It's time to set us free.

你們做什麼都沒用了
Nothing you do will work.

他們不會罷手的
They will not let it.

少裝可憐了
Cut the victim act, Terrence.

他巴不得一邊搜羅
He was more than happy to play along when he was lining

貪污來的納稅人的錢
his pockets with taxpayer money

一邊自得其樂
funneled through ecofield.

然後 當面臨訴訟的時候
And then, when the indictment is about to fall,

你準備找誰給你擦屁股
who do you come running to for help, Terrence?

現在我們要在這裏待上個一兩天
now we are gonna stay here for a day or two,

直到他們以為我們已經逃之夭夭...
until they think we're a thousand miles away.

然後我們去華盛頓
and then we're gonna make our way to DC.

好嗎
Okay?

這就是計劃了
So that's the plan?

我們把他帶到一個滿是敵人和FBI的地方去
We take him to a city crawling with company and feds?

那些政府特工還在行動呢
And government agents, still in power,

他們一直在內部幫你父親做事
who've been working from the inside with your father,

他們可以一直埋伏著
people who can get that this pain in the ass

直到他把一切全招了
to safely tell his story, on the record.

我們就直闖龍穴
And we just stroll right into the lion's den then, huh?

並祈禱我們不被發現
Pray we don't get mauled.

我不認為他們會回到蒙大拿
I don't think they're gonna come to montana,

邁克爾 我們就最好去找他們
Scofield, so we're gonna go to them.

不 別碰她
no, leave her alone!

你想幹嗎
What do you want with her?

我想要...
What I want is.

和她約會
to date her.

我再去弄點玉米花
I'll make us some more popcorn.

親愛的 要是我們還吃的下
Honey, if any of us could eat any more corn,

那我可真會感到驚...訝了
I'd be a-aized.

注意我剛才怎麼讀的沒 格瑞西
See what I did there, Gracey?

印第安語裏玉米就叫做 訝
Indian word for corn is maize

我剛才說驚...訝
and I said "a-maized. "

我不明白 我糊...塗了
I don't get it. I'm corn-fused.

你可真夠聰明的
you are smarter than a bee sting.

美國第二位女總統現在正和我們一起看電視呢
Second female president of these United States,right here watching TV with us.


oh

看看我都做了什麼
Look what I did.

-親愛的 沒關係的 -不 我去拿塊抹布
-Honey, that's all right.-Honey, that's all right.

不用了 我可以...
No, I can.

我以為我們之前的事一筆勾銷了
I thought we had wiped the slate clean.

求你了
Please.

我以為過去的就過去了
I thought we had put the past where it belonged.

是的 都過去了
We did.We did put the past where it belonged.

不要...
do not.

不要 對我撒謊
Do not lie to me, woman.

在背叛我之後 在毀掉我們的一切之後
After turncoatin' me to the authorities,after ruinin' everything we had,

在讓我如此心碎之後
after breakin' my heart into so many pieces

我無力挽回這些
that I will never be able to find them all,

但你至少可以...
you can at least.

不要當著我的面
do me the favor as to not stand there

對我撒謊
and lie to my face!


Mom?

扎克 你給我坐在沙發上
ack, you get your ass back on that couch.

快帶格瑞西走 快走
Get Gracey! Go!

我給了你們機會
I gave y'all a chance.

記住了
Remember that.

打開22號門
Open on 22.

夥計 你一定是瘋了
Dude, you're crazy

是不是別人都在這麼說
Is that what the other cons are saying?

是的 不錯
- Yeah.- Good.

不過你惹了班克斯
But you took it to Banks?

我想沒人敢惹那傢伙的
I don't think you want to be messing with him, man.

凡是惹我的人
I'll mess with anybody who

我都不會給他好果子吃
tries to punk me out.

嘿 你知道麼
Hey, you know

我是在...試試你而已
Hey, you know

好吧 那你現在知道結果了吧
Yeah, well, the test results came back.

上鋪的床位得讓給我了
And top bunk's mine now.

你有什麼問題嗎?
You got a problem with that?

什麼事 斯托勒
Hey, what's up, Stolte?

你惹禍 光頭 惹大禍了
You screwed up, Brad, big-time.

不 我只是宣佈了一些事情
No, I had a message to send,

我必須這樣
and that message got delivered.

你揍的那傢伙 班克斯
The guy you schlocked-- Banks--

他和值夜班的警衛有關係
he's got connections with the guards working nights.

也就是說
Word is,

班克斯今晚要把你從裏面拖出來
Banks is gonna have you pulled out of your cell tonight.

那你能不能幫我下
Well, can't you do nothing?

我能先警告你下
Yeah, I can warn you,

我現在正在幫你呢
which is what I'm doing.

那 你能否
Well, can't you

跟值夜班的兄弟去說說
talk to some of the guys working nights?

他們值夜班就是因為你讓他們值的
They're working nights 'cause you put them on nights.

你之前真應該對他們好點
You should've treated the men better when you were here.

他們不會幫你的 大光頭
They ain't gonna do you any favors, Brad.

我對你不錯 不是嗎
I treated you right, didn't I?

幫幫忙吧 斯拖勒
Come on, Stolte.

幫我一把吧 求你了
Please?

你是對我不錯
You did treat me right,

但我現在也無能為力
but there is nothing I can do

只能先通知你下
now except warn you.

小心點吧
Watch your back.

我們可以利用國家冰河公園裏巡邏員用的消防通道
we can use the fire roads that the park rangers use in Glacier National Park.

夜間他們不巡邏
They don't patrol them at night.

然後我們從加拿大一直往東
We get up into canada, we head east,

經過紐約
we cut down through new york.

穿過邊界不會遇到麻煩嗎
The borders won't be a problem.

別告訴我沒人會理睬我們
No, nobody will look for us there.

真的很好笑嗎 特倫斯
this is.fun for you, Terrence, really?

不 不 這不好笑
fun for you, Terrence, really?

好笑的是當時我和凱若琳在談論你
What was fun was when Caroline and I would talk about you,

某個男生迷戀她
and the schoolboy crush that you had on her.

還向她求婚
He proposed to her.

你還以為你能成為 第一先生(女總統的丈夫)
you actually thought that you would be the first husband,

奴隸也能當國王啊
the serf who would be king?

那可真有趣啊...
we laughed so hard.

你站那兒看著他們殺了維羅妮卡
you stood there and watched them kill Veronica!

-布倫斯-而你什麼都沒做
-Burrows!-And you did nothing!

她因你而死
She died because of you!

-林肯-殺了他毫無意義
Burrows, he has no value to us dead.

他沒身份記錄 殺了也僅是約翰 鄧
He has no identity.You kill him, you have just a John Doe.

-放下槍-林肯 我們就快成功了
Just put your gun down.Lincoln We fast success.

值得的 他害死那麼多人 還毀了我的生活
Was it worth it?Killing those people, ruining my life?

-我能處理的
Scofield, get a handle on your brother.

-閉嘴 沒用的 林肯 你不應該這樣做
Shut up. You're not helping. You're not helping.

相信我
Trust me.

這就是他想要的
This is what you want

你不應該這麼做的
You don't want to do this.

好嗎
Okay?

相信我
Trust me.

死了這麼多人
So many people dead.

他卻還活著
And he gets to live.

喂 喂
Hello. Hello.

他們拒絕保釋
They denied bail.

什麼
What?

由於你 法官不買帳
Judge didn't buy that it was all you.

馬上要立案了
Judge didn't buy that it was all you.

逃跑罪
Aiding an escaped con.

她是成年人了 夥計
She's looking at major time, man.

好吧 那...
All right

呃...
uh.

我要你轉告她律師...
I want you to tell her lawyer--

行麼 你聽我說...
all right,you listen to me--

你告訴她律師...
you tell her lawyer.

我愛你
I love you.

和她律師說我會去自首 好麼
Tell her lawyer I'll turn myself in, okay?

不 凱西說你快逃吧
No. Kacee said you need to run.

如果你去自首了
If you get busted or turn yourself in,

迪迪就失去你們兩個了
Dede won't have either of you.

他們會把她扔進看護所
And they'll just throw her into foster care.

聽著 夥計 我要掛電話了
Look, man, I'm gonna hang up this phone right now,

因為我怕說出些讓我自己後悔的話
'cause I feel I might say something I regret.

你...
Yo.

你照顧好迪迪
you just take care of Dede.

你們知道嗎... 在我小時候
you know that.my daddy wasn't really in the picture

父親對我影響真的不是很深
much when I was growing up.

所以呢
So as a result,

我真的做不了一個好木匠
I never really learned the art of carpentry.

不過我猜 上帝是個好木匠
But I figure, jesus was a carpenter,

他老爹也沒怎麼教他
and his daddy wasn't around to teach him,

所以我就自學成才了
so I taught myself.

一直以來 我都非常善於用錘子
Over time, I got to be a pretty good swinger of the hammer.

現在呢 好消息是 我不像我老爹
now, the good news is,unlike my papa

也不像上帝他老爹 我會一直在這陪你們的
and the great almighty,I'm here for good.

別誤會
Don't make no mistake about it.

我們會成為一家人...
We will be a family.

死也要在一起
if it kills us.

真甜蜜
So sweet.

車子在前面了
car's out front.

讓我們整理下出發吧
Let's get covered up and move out.

這兩人好像水火不容
These two are never gonna make it in a car together.

你得看好你兄弟
You're gonna have to keep your brother in check.

你不瞭解他
You don't know him.

那就從他那把我的槍拿過來
Then get my gun from him.

我們沒多少時間了
We don't have time for this.

你仍然認為你掌控著全局 是吧
You still think you're running the show,don't you?

你仍然認為我沒有嗎?
You still think I'm not?

是的 請告訴我11頻道的新聞熱線號碼
Yes.I'd like the number for channel 11 news,please.

你幹什麼
What are you doing?

這不是我們的計劃
This is not the plan.

掛掉
Hang up.

是的 幫我接通 我不會掛
Yes,connect me.I'll hold.

斯科菲爾德 你打到新聞台 他們就會告訴警察
Scofield,you call the news, they call the cops.

是的 幫我接通
Yes,put me through.

掛掉
Hang up.

掛掉電話
Hang up the phone

馬上
now!

快掛掉
Hang it up!

我是邁克爾 斯科菲爾德
This is michael scofield.

我在科特貝克旅館 11號房
I'm at the cutback motel,room 11.

我要自首
I would like to surrender

大... 光頭...
Banks Brad.ley.

大... 光頭...
brad.ley.

貓兒都回家了 混蛋
warden's gone home,bitch.

老鼠要出來玩玩了
Mice are gonna play.

大... 光頭...
Brad.

嘿 大... 光頭...
Brad.

我們來了 小白臉
We are coming,

大... 光頭...
Brad.

如果有事發生了 你幫我下 我會記得的
if anything jumps off, you get my back, I won't forget it.

還是算了吧
Why don't you just forget it right now?

你也就是個囚犯 還是眾矢之的
You're in this cell,you're top bunk.

到了那裏 就看你自己的了
Out there,you're on your own.

大... 光頭...
Brad.ley.

想要我是吧 你們這群王八蛋
you want a piece of me,you sons of bitches?

過來抓我啊
Come and get me!

聽到沒
You hear me?

我不怕你們
I ain't scared of you!

我什麼都不怕
I ain't scared of nothing!

哦 大... 光頭...
Brad.ley.

大... 光頭...
Brad.ley.

開始祈禱吧
start praying.


yes.

金姆先生...
yes.

我想讓你知道
I just wanted you to know that

我回來幹活了
i'm getting back to work.

很好
Good.

我想你收到我給你的信息了
So I take it you got my message.

是的
Oh,yeah.

非常清楚
Very clear

請等等 好吧
Please,come on.

求你了 求求你了 對不起 特倫斯
Please,come on.I'm sorry,terrence.

太晚了
It's too late.

媒體已經過來了
The press is already on their way.

可以把槍收起來了
You can put the guns away now.

這樣不好
This goes wrong,

你們得靠自己了
you guys are on your own.

不 如果 如果... 讓我回家吧 求你了
No,if-if-if I go back home,okay,let me,please.

我回去 特倫斯 我們都不能回去 知道麼
I'll go back.Terrence,none of us can,okay?

放鬆下 保持冷靜
So just relax and keep your head.

噢...
Oh

好吧 好吧
okay,okay.

特倫斯 特倫斯
Terrence! Terrence!

特倫斯 我要走
I'm leaving!

特倫斯 我們不能讓你那麼做 特倫斯
Terrence,we can't let you do that,terrence.

特倫斯 我們只是想讓你開口
Terrence,all we need is your mouth.

我會在你膝蓋上打兩個孔
I will shoot out both your knees right now.

我一直都討厭你 保羅
I never liked you,paul.

我會毫不猶豫地向你開槍的
I won't hesitate to take your life!

好了
All right. Just.

特倫斯... 聽我說
Terrence, listen to me.

聽著
Just listen.

特倫斯 就這一次 做件該做的事吧
Terrence, for once in your life, do the right thing.

好嗎
All right?

由於你 很多人遭受了不幸
So many people have suffered because of this, because of you.

但當新聞媒體來這的時候
But when the press get here,

你可以告訴他們真相
you can tell the truth.

你可以讓這一切結束
You can end this.

我呢 如何結束這一切
Where does it end for me?

恥辱 入獄
Disgrace, life in prison?

你已經在監獄裏了 特倫斯
Disgrace, life in prison?

就為了你能安全地待在林子的小木屋裏
How many more people have to die

還得死多少人啊
so you can stay locked up in some cabin in the woods?

全結束了
It's over.

好吧
Okay.

好吧
Okay.

對不起
Sorry.

特倫斯 不
Terrence, no!

好了
Okay

我們得走了
We have to go.

去哪
Go where?

我們有斯蒂德曼
We got Steadman.

現在什麼都沒了
No, we have nothing.

只剩下這個約翰 鄧了
All we got is a John Doe.

邁克爾
Michael

邁克爾 我們走吧
Michael. let's go