Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 2, Episode 13 - The Killing Box - full transcript

In Kansas T-Bag assaults and presumably kills a veteran and steals his prosthetic hand. He singles out an employee of the post office named Denise and romances her. In order to locate his ...

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》前情回顧
Previously on Prison Break

我們要留下
We're staying.

讓他們見鬼去
Give 'em hell.

比爾別這樣
Phil, don't do this.

我把自己的一生都獻給了這個國家
I've dedicated my life to this country.

還有卡羅琳
And Caroline

每張照片
Every photo,

每一份資料 全都消除掉
every file... get rid of it all.

比爾別這麼做
Phil, don't do this.

你給蓋瑞先生留了言
You left a message for Mr. Geary.

我會找到你的 你最好祈禱吧
I'm going to gut you, bow to stern.



我沒有殺羅伊 蓋瑞
I did not kill Roy Geary.

-巴格威爾陷害了我 -現在以一級謀殺罪
-Bagwell set me up. -You are under

逮捕你
arrest for the first degree murder

涉嫌殺害羅伊 蓋瑞
of Roy William Geary.

我的心理醫生跟我說
My therapist said

我必須要來面對你
that I need to confront you to

讓你知道我有多麼地感覺到自己被欺騙
let you know how betrayed I feel.

我們是警察
This is the Tribune police.

只要你做好你的事 我們就不會記得查爾斯 奧斯卡的事
Look, as long as you do your job with me, not a chance.

你也好回科羅拉多
And then you can go back to Colorado

去看你的兒子 還有家人
and visit your son and family.

不許你再提起他的名字
Don't you ever mention his name again.

後面有人在追我們怎麼辦?
What about your friend back there?

如果我們要越境...
If we're going to go down...



也許我們可以大搖大擺地過去
might as well go down swinging.

-莎拉 -邁克爾
-Sara. -Michael?

差點就成了是吧?
Almost made it.

有人嗎?
Hello.

是你嗎 邁克爾?
Hello. Michael?

起來
Get up.

轉過去
Turn around.

轉過去!
Turn around!

如果你想殺了我們 阿力克斯
If you're going to murder us, Alex

動手的時候你應該盯著
you're going to have to look us

-我們的雙眼 -閉嘴
in the eyes while you do it. Shut up.

你要的是我 你也抓到我了
You want me, you got me.

- 讓我弟弟走 - 你們倆我誰也不要
Let my brother go! I don't want either of you.

我只是想要回我的生活!
I just want my life back!

那你打算殺掉兩個無辜的人來換取?
You're going to kill two innocent men to get it, huh?

你說的沒錯
Absolutely.

我們是美國邊境巡邏隊
This is the United States Border Patrol.

放下武器並且站在原地
Drop the weapon and remain where you are.

美國邊境巡邏隊
United States Border Patrol.

扔下你的武器
Drop your weapon.

我是聯邦探員 這些人是我的囚犯
I'm FBI. These men are in my custody.

我不管你是誰
I don't care who you are.

在我們查清楚之前
Until we verify,

把武器放下
you will drop your weapon

不然我們就把你放倒
or we will drop you.

你自己決定
Your choice.

把雙手放在頭上
Hands' on your head. Don't move.

有什麼喝的嗎?
You got anything to drink?

在後面找找
Check the back.

不明飛機 不明飛機
Unknown rider, unknown rider,

我們是緝毒組的
this is dea on guard.

立刻轉到電台1145頻率
Bring up frequency 1145.

啊哦!
Uh-oh.

啊哦?
Uh-oh?

什麼意思?
What do you mean,"uh-oh"?

邊境巡邏隊追上我們了
Border patrol's on our ass, man.

我們還要多久才到墨西哥?
How long till we get to Mexico?

我們已經在墨西哥了 哥們兒
We're already in Mexico, papa.

我以為他們不能再追我們了
I thought they couldn't follow us

我們都跨過邊境了
once we crossed the bord.

911以後就不再是這樣了 兄弟
Hey, not since 9/11,hombre.

我們是緝毒組的
I repeat: This is dea on guard.

我們該怎麼辦?
What are we going to do?

唱聖歌並祈禱吧
Pull the chord, and pray.

才不要
Oh,hell, no.

如果我們試圖降落這飛機 就肯定會被抓
Look,we try and land the plane,we're pinched for sure.

那如果我們跳傘呢?
And if we jump?

我們在沙漠的正中間
We're in the middle of the desert.

巡邏隊要想發現我們得花上不少時間
Patrol have a hard time trying to find us once we land.

前提是我們能降落
If we land.

你肯定會降落的
Oh, you're going to land.

差別就是你怎麼降落
It's just a matter of how hard.

祝你好運 兄弟
Good luck, amigo.

我們收到報告
We're receiving reports that

逃犯林肯·布倫斯和邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
escaped convicts Lincoln Burrows

在距離美墨邊境以北幾英里處剛剛被抓獲
and Michael Scofield have been apprehended

聯邦探員阿力克斯·馬宏
Federal agent Alex Mahone

在美國邊境巡邏隊的幫助下
with assistance from the United States Border Patrol

在不久前將兩人關押
took the men into custody just a short time ago.

現在很多消息都不明朗
Now, not a lot of information available at this time

但我們知道兄弟倆的被捕並非意外
but we do know the brothers were apprehended without incident

他們在試圖穿越新墨西哥沙漠並離開美國
while attempting to leave the country through

距離伊利諾伊州千里之外的地方被逮到了
the deserts of New Mexico quite a long way

也就是不到10天前他們
from Illinois's Fox River State Penitentiary

逃出的福克斯河監獄
where they escaped from less than ten days ago.

現在我們知道福克斯河的8名逃犯
The Fox River eight, as the group of convicts were once known

只剩4人在逃
are now down to four,

也就是本傑明麥爾斯·富蘭克林
as only Benjamin Miles Franklin

費爾南多·蘇克雷 查爾斯·波多斯基
Fernando Sucre, Charles Patoshik

還有西奧多·巴格威爾
and Theodore Bagwell

依然在逃
remain at large.

長官
Sir.

他剛聽說了
He just heard.

而且他想見你
And he'd like to see you.

現在只剩4名逃犯
Convicts are now down to four

也就是本傑明麥爾斯·富蘭克林
as only Benjamin Miles Franklin

費爾南多·蘇克雷 查爾斯·波多斯基
Fernando sucre, Charles Patoshik

還有西奧多·巴格威爾依然在逃
and Theodore Bagwell remain at large.

一路順風 先生們
Godspeed, gentlemen.

打擾下 士官
'Scuse me, sarge.

我在想不知道你能不能幫兄弟一個忙
I, uh, was wondering if you could, uh, help a brother out.

什麼忙?
With what?

我剛剛從沙漠地區推廣民主回來(伊拉克戰爭)
I only recently returned from delivering democracy to the desert and,

我在想你能不能告訴我
uh, I was wondering if you could tell me

什麼地方能夠做個假手臂嗎?
how a guy goes about getting a hold of one of those prosthetic jobbies.

怎麼在把你送回來前他們沒把你整好?
What, they make you whole before they shipped you back?

打個比方吧 醫生光知道鋪床
Well, let's just say the doctor made the bed.

但卻不疊被子(做事情半調子)
He just neglected to tuck in the sheets.

最好的辦法就是去退伍軍人服務處
Best thing for you to do is go on down there to va.

在那兒排隊
Get in line.

-就這麼簡單? -沒錯
That simple? Yeah.

直到他們寄給你帳單
Till they send you the bill

而你則得去想辦法怎麼付錢
and you got to figure out how to pay.

華盛頓那幫畜牲把我們送出去為他們賣命
Those bastards up there in Washington send us off to fight for them;

卻沒人為我們賣命
not a damn one of 'em fights for us.

這簡直就是犯罪
And that is a crime.

但對我來說走運的是
But luckily for me, uh...

錢不是問題
money is not the issue.

是嗎?
Is that right?

在此之前我是不是有什麼特別的表格要填?
Any particular, uh, forms I might need in order to qualify?

你知道嗎 啥也不問啥也不說先生?
You know what, Mr. Don't ask, don't tell?

既然你有辦法自己把頭髮染成那樣
You figured out how to dye that hair of yours up like

跟個娘門兒似的
like a nancy all by yourself,

你肯定也有辦法為你自己那斷手接個假肢
you sure as hell can figure out how to get a prosthetic for that stump of ...

是啊 我想我知道該怎麼做了
Yeah, I think I got a pretty good idea where to start.

拉斯克魯斯 新墨西哥州 邊境巡邏隊哨所基地
LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO BORDER PATROL HOLDING FACILITY

伊利諾伊州 朱麗 福克斯河州立監獄
JOLIET ILLINOIS Fox River STATE PENITENTIARY

現在在我身邊的是
I'm here with

埃德 普維卡 福克斯河監獄的
ED Pavelka, the new warden

新任監獄長 這裏也就是計劃中
of Fox River penitentiary

邁克爾·斯科菲爾德和林肯·布倫斯
where Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield are scheduled to

將於明天某些時候被遣返的地方
be returned to sometime tomorrow.

獄長 越獄發生於林肯·布倫斯
Now, warden, the escape happened a mere two days

將被執行死刑的前2天
before Burrows was scheduled to be put to death.

他本來就還有1天時間
He's already been granted one day

你認為他是否還會有更多的時間?
do you anticipate any further?

林肯·布倫斯是一名已經判決的謀殺犯
Lincoln Burrows is a convicted murderer.

他的逃脫
His escape

使全國平民的生命處於危險之中
has endangered the lives of civilians across this country.

他不是個名人
He is not a celebrity.

也不是個烈士
He is not a martyr.

我可以向你保證不管之前 他受到多少寬容的對待
I can assure you that whatever leniency was afforded him

還有在福克斯河舊管理階層之下的其他犯人們
and the her prisoners under the old regime at Fox River

所有行為都不會再得到容忍
will no longer be tolerated.

等待布倫斯先生的 將是陪審團所要求的
The only thing that Mr. Burrows can expect is

迅速執行死刑
what a jury of his peers demanded: A speedy execution.

那邁克爾 斯克菲爾德呢?
And Michael Scofield?

因為他設計的越獄
With his escape,

幫助並且教唆
the aiding and abetting charges the felonies

那些他糾集起來的犯人
he's racked up along the way

加上他原來所犯的罪行 恐怕斯克菲爾德先生
on top of his original sentence, I'd say Mr. Scofield will be spending

必須要在監獄裏度過餘生了
the rest of his life behind bars.

謝謝
Thank you.

芝加哥 FBI指揮中心
CHICAGO ILLNOIS FBI FIELD OFFICE

誰來接馬宏的電話?
Who's got Mahone?

恭喜你 長官
Congratulations, sir.

你們收到什麼了?
What do you got?

從伊利諾伊監獄部門打來的電話
A call from the Illinois doc.

他們派了一大隊人馬
They're sending a huge contingent

來接布倫斯和斯科菲爾德 然後把他們帶回福克斯河
down there to collect Burrows and Scofield, take them back to Fox River personally.

告訴他們這是聯邦案件
Remind them this is a federal case and

我們會負責犯人的轉移工作 現在...
we'll handle the transport. Now...

我說了 但今年是選舉年 蛋糕很大
I did. But it's an election year, collar this big

每個人都想分一杯羹 新獄長直接
everybody wants a piece. The warden called in a favor

向聯邦調查局長要的 他同意了 所以我們就照辦
to the bureau chief; he okayed it, so here we are.

他們大概一小時後應該到了
Should be there in about an hour.

我要進到
I want to be placed in the

犯人押送車裏
prisoner transport vehicle.

為什麼?
What for?

你照辦就是了
Just get it done.

長官 這些可是大魚
Sir, these were the big fish.

你把他們抓住了
And you brought 'em in.

你應該為此感到高興
You should feel good about that.

是啊...
Yeah...

是啊
yeah.

至少我們還在一起
Well, at least we're together.

是啊至少如此
Yes, there is that.

你在想什麼?
What are you thinking?

我在想老爸
I'm thinking about the old man.

他試圖做的那些事 你知道
What he tried to do, you know.

當你被關在籠子裏你就 不可能大搖大擺地走了
Tough to go down swinging when you're locked in a box.

一切都還沒結束呢
This isn't over yet.

我們有權打個電話
We're entitled to a phone call.

我們給莎拉打個電話 而她有那些信息
We make that one call to Sara and she has the information

爸爸說她有
dad said she has

我們可以在這一切繼續下去之前
we can get you exonerated before

-讓你無罪釋放 -別
-this whole thing goes down. -No.

我們有權打個電話
We're entitled to a phone call.

你們有權乖乖的蹲在那裏
You're entitled to precisely squat

直到你們被正式拘捕
until you're officially in custody.

而那必須要等你們被送回福克斯河之後
And that won't happen until you're back in Fox River.

所以去老實坐著
So sit tight.

還沒結束
It's not over yet.

還沒
Not yet.

從這裏到伊利諾伊州還有好多路要趕
A lot of ground to cover between here and Illinois.

我是說
I mean,

我們能活著回到福克斯河的機會有多大呢?
what are the chances we even make it back to Fox River alive?

在電視上看到你了 阿力克斯
Saw you on the news, Alex.

是嗎?
Did you?

還有那兩兄弟
The brothers too.

他們比我盼望見到的要...
They were a little more, um...

更生龍活虎了一點
breathing than I had hoped.

邊境巡邏隊突然出現 我無能為力
Yeah, well, border patrol showed up. Nothing I could do.

真的嗎?
Really?

布倫斯和斯科菲爾德
Burrows and Scofield,

從你站的地方能看到他們嗎?
can you see them from where you are?

可以
Yeah.

那動手殺了他們
Then put a bullet in their heads.

他們被看護著
They're being watched.

我不管
I don't care.

是武裝了的守衛
By armed guards.

如果讓他們回到福克斯河 一切都完了
They make it back to Fox River, it is over.

我們都完了
For all of us.

在這個國家裏沒有什麼
There's not much more this country loves

比一個有好故事的壞人更吸引人的了
than a bad man with a good story.

你覺得在有人給他們發言的機會前我們還有多少時間?
How much longer do you think it'll be before someone puts a microphone ...

你在聽嗎?
Hey, are you listening?

好吧 這裏有如此多的警衛
Okay, with the security here,

你要我做的事情等於自殺
what you're asking me to do is tantamount to suicide.

你明白我在說什麼嗎?
Do you understand what I'm saying?

我不是在要求你去做什麼事
I wasn't asking anything.

那樣會讓你覺得你還有說話的餘地
That would imply you had a say in the matter.

解決這些事 你就差不多可以回家了 阿力克斯
Pull this off and you're halfway home, Alex.

你還記得家是什麼樣吧 是嗎?
You remember what home is like. Don't you?

西頭大街900號 白色柵欄 紅色的門
900 west end Avenue. White fence. Red door.

離我家人遠點!
Stay away from my family!

有點東西粘在你的...
You got a little something on your, uh...

不是...我來幫你吧
here, let me.

原諒我的直接 我...
Pardon my forwardness, I was...

沒關係 謝謝你
it's okay. Thank you.

一般情況下我是不會管的 只是...
Normally I wouldn't intervene, it's just...

昨天我下班回家後
yesterday when I got home from work

我發現看上去好像
I found what looked like

巴西的熱帶叢林
the brazilian rain forest

卡在我的兩顆門牙之間
lodged between my two front teeth.

我能想到的就是
And all I could think about

肯定有很多人看見了...
was the number of people who must've seen and not...

卻沒有一個人能好心地告訴我
not a damn one of them had the decency to tell me.

微度齒隙
Mild diastema.

什麼?
Excuse me?

在你的8號和9號齒之間
It's a slight gap between

有一個小的縫隙
your eight and nine.

就是你的兩顆門牙
Your two front teeth.

有時候它就會像磁鐵一樣
And that it sometimes can act as a magnet

把一些食物...
for food like...

象椰菜 吞拿魚還有米
broccoli and tuna and sometimes rice.

或者一些調料吸進去
Or relish.

你這些都知道?
All this and brains, too?

你是牙醫還是什麼...?
What are you, a dentist or...

我?不是 當然不是
Me? No, hardly, no.

我不可能是
I could never.

我的前夫 他是...
My ex, my ex-husband, he was...

混球?
a bastard?

沒錯
That too.

你去過意大利嗎 恩...?
Have you ever been to italy, uh...

- 丹妮斯 - 丹妮斯
Denise. Denise,

真是個好聽的名字
that's a lovely name.

你知道 在意大利
You know, in italy,

他們每天中餐都要有葡萄酒
they have wine every day with lunch.

而在我們這個國家呢?
And what do we do in this country?

我們靠咖啡因和碳酸來下飯
We power our food down with caffeine, carbonation

還有高熱果糖和糖漿
and high fructose corn syrup.

沒人再花時間來享受了
No one ever takes the time to enjoy things anymore.

丹妮斯 你是否願意
Denise, would you do me the honor

和我一起來享受
of "enjoying"

剩下的午餐?
the rest of your lunch with me?

我想我會喜歡的
I think I'd like that.

白酒還是紅酒?
White or red?

堪薩斯州 克雷縣 地方法院

在有限的經濟條件下
And with limited financial resources

他不可能有坐飛機逃跑的可能...
he poses no flight risk...

除非他不願意
unless he'd rather not

接受謀殺審訊
stand trial for capital murder.

被告已經顯示了他在有限的經濟條件下
The defendant has shown great resourcefulness in

穿越全國的能力
being able to travel across country

僅用了很少的錢
with little money.

沒理由說他不會再做一遍
There's no reason he couldn't do it again.

如果你們不相信我
If you don't want to believe me,

相信貝利克先生自己的話吧
believe Mr. Bellick.

你個該死的雜種
You thieving son of a bitch.

你最好跪下向上帝祈禱
You better get down on your knees and pray to god that

最好別讓我找到 因為一旦讓我找到
I never find you because if I do,

記住我的話 我會
mark my words: I will

把你開膛破肚
gut you bow to stern.

他保證了要殺死蓋瑞先生
He promised to kill Mr. Geary

並且信守了自己的諾言
and then he kept that promise.

象被告這樣的人
A man like the defendant

不應該被留在社會上
should not be out in society.

我同意
I concur.

不許保釋
Bail denied.

會是誰?
Who would that be?

只會是一個人
Only one person.

邁克爾 是我 聽著 這個電話
Michael, it's me. Listen,

昨晚上響了 我接了
this phone rang last night and I went to answer it,

但是我什麼也沒聽到 我在想
but I couldn't hear anything and l-

是不是你?...
I wonder if maybe it was you?

上帝啊 我現在不知道自己該做什麼
Oh, god, I don't know what I should do right now.

我不知道是不是該留個言
I don't know if I should leave a message or

但我又不知道那邊現在是誰在聽...
who might be listening to this, but...

我...
um, I, uh...

我要知道你沒事
I need to know that you're okay.

要你知道我有事
I need you to know that I'm not.

在吉拉我並沒離開你
I didn't leave you in Gila.

有事情發生了 我...
Something happened to me and I don't...

我不知道
um, I don't know

現在該做什麼也不知道該去哪兒
what to do right now. I'm not too sure where to go,

但我知道你是我唯一可以信任的人
but I know that you're the only person I can trust

我希望你...
and I need you to, um...

我希望你沒事...
I need you to be okay and, um...

並且我也需要你
And I need you. Please.

準備開始邊境巡邏隊移交工作
Stand by to receive Border Patrol transport,

移送囚犯,待命
Incoming prisoners. Stand by.

是,長官
Yes, sir.

亞力山大 馬宏 聯邦調查局的
Alexander Mahone, bureau.

這些是我的囚犯我要親自
These are my prisoners and I will be personally escorting them

在他們的車上押送他們
in their transfer vehicle.

你可以在護送車裏跟著...
You can follow in the chase car...

我想你沒聽到我說的
I don't believe you heard me.

- 我必須要在他們的... - 唯一允許進入
I'll be accompanying them in their... the only people allowed in the van

那輛車的只有司機
are the driver

還有兩名受訓過的合格警衛
and two guards who've been trained

在囚犯運輸過程中
and certified in prison transport.

你一定要我找你上司來壓你嗎?
Are you really going to make me go over your head?

去找吧我甚至可以幫你打電話
I'll even dial the phone for you.

這可是標準程序
Now look, this is standard procedure,

馬宏探員 我們必須
agent Mahone. We need to

讓事情盡可能的在我們控制之下
keep that environment as controllable as possible.

插手的人越多就越難控制
The more bodies, the less control.

這兩人
These men

可能知道
may have knowledge of

其他逃犯的位置
the location of the other escapees.

你要知道 我...
This is knowledge that I...

必須要完成我的工作
I need to do my job.

而我的工作是保證安全
And my job is to ensure the safe and

並順利的運送這兩名囚犯
successful transfer of these two prisoners.

護送車就在外面
Chase vehicles are right outside.

我們正在為您現場直播林肯·布倫斯和
We're coming to you live as brothers

邁克爾·斯科菲爾德兄弟正在被邊境巡邏隊
Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield

帶出囚室...
are being led from the border patrol holding cell...

你最好有合理的解釋
there better be a damn good reason

為什麼這兩兄弟還活者
why those brothers are still alive.

日子不好過了 比爾?
Bad day, Bill?

抱歉 我還以為是某個還存在的人打來的
Sorry, I thought this was someone who still existed.

肉乾生意怎麼樣 歐文?(參見第一季 凱勒曼的偽裝身份)
How's the jerky business, Owen?

事實上現在這會兒很不錯
Actually, it's looking pretty good right about now.

你再打一次我這個號碼 你就死定了
You call this number again, you're a dead man.

其實如果你今天殺不了布倫斯和斯科菲爾德你也死定了
Actually, you don't kill Burrows and Scofield today,so are you.

你我都知道的 而你很走運
You know it and I know it, and luckily for you

我知道怎麼救你的小命(用揚聲器)
I know how to save your ass.

那兩兄弟已經上路了
The brothers are already being transferred.

你太晚了
You're too late.

實際上 那運輸車正是你想他們呆的地方
Actually, that transport van is exactly where you want them to be, Bill.

為什麼?
Why?

為什麼? 你想要我幫忙 你就得讓我復職
Why? You want my help, Bill, I want my job back.

也就是說要向總統直接匯報
That means direct access to the president.

我也只需要向她匯報
I report only to her.

你在做夢 保羅 再見
You're reaching, Paul. Good-bye.

別想把我拋開 比爾
Don't shut me out, Bill.

你覺得布倫斯和斯科菲爾德對這個政府是個威脅?
You think Burrows and Scofield are a threat to this administration?

我知道卡羅琳 雷納德做過的每一件事
I know everything Caroline Reynolds has done.

每一件事
Everything.

在你感到害怕之前 我只是想
Now, before you panic, all I'm asking

能夠再去完成我的工作
is to be allowed to finish the job that I started.

向總統還有你證明
To prove to the president and to you

對這個政府來說我還是有用的
that I'm still an asset to this administration.

(計劃?)

你有什麼計劃?
What's your plan?

在伊利諾伊監獄部門我有個內應
I have an old associate in the Illinois doc.

他們負責押送
They're heading up the transfer.

這需要不只一個內部人員
It's going to take more than one guy on the inside.

如在合適的位置 一個就夠了
Not if the guy's in the right place.

比爾 你給我句話
Bill, you give me the go-ahead on this

那兩兄弟一走進車
when those brothers get in the van

這就是他們能做的最後一件事了
it'll be the last thing they ever do.

我以前從來沒做過那個
I have never done that before.

那我想我們是彌補了一些失去的時光了
Then I guess we were making up for some lost time.

我必須要問問 山姆 你是否...
I have to ask, Sam, are you, uh...

是否結婚了或什麼?
are you married or something?

我? 沒有
Me? No.

- 是什麼讓你覺得...? - 得了吧
- What makes you think... - Come on.

雖然我很普通 但我也不是個傻子
I may be plain, but I'm not a fool.

通常和我在一起的男人
Usually the men I end up with are

只是在尋找一些...你知道...
just looking for something, you know...

餘興
on the side.

丹妮斯 我唯一感興趣的
Denise, the only "side" I'm interested in,

是內在
is the inside.

而你的內在...
And that place within you...

是不普通的
is not plain.

我要回去上班了
I have to get back to work.

真的要去嗎?
Do you really?

今晚是我負責關門
I have to close tonight.

然後我去接你如何?
How 'bout I pick you up after?

我們可以一起吃晚飯
We can have dinner.

- 你確定嗎? - 丹妮斯...
- Are you sure? - Denise...

非常確定
I insist.

是我
Yeah

好消息 你可以脫身了
Good news. You're off the hook.

凱勒曼有隊人手準備在車隊上行動
Paul Kellerman has a team ready to move on the caravan

只要一到阿拉布克
just outside of Albuquerque.

好的
Okay.

那我們該怎麼做?
So where does that leave us?

等他們開始行動 肯定有一會兒會很混亂
When it goes down, there's sure to be a moment or two of chaos.

會有很多困惑 還有很多子彈在飛
A certain amount of confusion, lots of bullets flying.

我要你能保證保羅 凱勒曼吃到一顆
I need you there to make sure Paul Kellerman catches one.

現在就開始掩蓋你的行動是不是早了點?
It's a little early to be covering your tracks, isn't it?

我們的約定只包括那些逃犯
The escapees... that was our deal.

就這麼多
That's all.

是嗎
Right.

我們的約定
Our deal.

幫我回憶一下
Refresh my memory.

我們的約定是否應該以布倫斯和斯科菲爾德
Was our deal supposed to end with Burrows and Scofield

回到監獄為完結呢還是...
going back to prison or...

以他們腦袋中槍為完結呢?
bleeding from a hole in their heads?

我們在給你機會來把事情做好 阿力克斯
We're giving you a chance to make this right, Alex.

就讓凱勒曼來搞定
Just let Kellerman take care of it.

讓他當我們的奧斯華(注 謀殺肯尼迪的嫌犯)
Let him be our Oswald.

要我當你們的傑克 羅比
Then, that makes me your Jack Ruby.

傑克 羅比是一個人單干
Jack Ruby was working alone.

你身後可有整個美國政府
You've got the support of the United States government

當你靠山 阿力克斯
behind you, Alex.

祝你在阿拉布克好運
Good luck in Albuquerque.

(解決掉凱勒曼)
(Retire Kellerman)

我保證 長官 這一切很快都會結束的
I promise, sir, this will all be over shortly

馬上都會恢復正常的
and it will be back to business as usual.

你後悔嗎?
Do you regret it?

什麼?
What?

在知道今天這種局面後 你是否後悔救我?
Knowing what you know now, do you regret helping me?

換了是你 你也會為我做相同的事
You'd have done the same thing for me.

你覺得嗎?
You think?

我知道的
I know.

你沒回答我的問題
You didn't answer the question.

我並不後悔我的舉動
I don't regret the act.

只是對事情的發展感到遺憾
Just how it turned out.

我們現在是被控訴涉嫌謀殺
We've got a premeditated murder on our hands.

你想偷那筆錢
You wanted to steal money and

然後殺了唯一的證人
then kill the only witness.

你是我的律師還是他們的?
Are you my attorney or theirs?

我告訴你了我什麼也沒幹
I told you I didn't do anything.

我只是在跟你解釋他們認為發生了什麼
No, I'm just explaining their theory of what happened.

你對警察的解釋是你沒殺蓋瑞
Your explanation to the cops that you didn't kill Geary

因為你忙著在偷
because you were too busy trying to steal

那屬於國家的500萬
five million in federally insured money.

這樣做恐怕並不明智
Probably not the best move.

但還是有好消息
But there is good news.

是什麼?
What's that?

地區法官願意達成個協議
The DA is willing to offer a deal.

25年
25 years.

不要
No.

布拉德 他們會撤銷謀殺起訴
Brad, they'll drop the capital charge.

- 就不會有死刑了 - 不要
- No death penalty. - No.

等我出來我就65歲了
I'd be almost 65 when I get out.

但你還是能出來
But you'd get out.

如果這案子送去審訊
If this case goes to trial,

你有很大機會會被判死刑
there's an excellent chance you're sentenced to death.

我見過很多這種情況了 布拉德
Now, I've been doing this a while, Brad,

這些事從來不會有好的結果
these things never go down good.

如果是整個體系都針對你
When the system wants you,

他們肯定能擊敗你 方法不同而已
they get you, one way or another.

那這個約定必須要包括一點
Part of the deal's got to be

我要在伊利諾伊服刑
I do my time in Illinois,

那樣我就能和我媽媽在一起了
so I can be with my mom.

他們要把我們帶到哪兒去?
Where are they taking us?

另一個寄養的家庭
Another foster home.

我不想走 我喜歡這裏
I don't want to go. I liked it there.

我知道你喜歡
I know you did.

是因為你
It's 'cause of you.

所以他們才要我們又搬 是吧?
The reason they're making us move, isn't it?

因為你又惹什麼麻煩了
'Cause you were getting in trouble again.

是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, and I'm sorry.

似乎我這一輩子都是在把你拖進麻煩中
Seems like I've been dragging you into trouble my whole life.

也把我從一些麻煩中拖出來過
Pulled me out of some, too.

是啊
Yeah

是我
Yerh

阿力克斯 我是保羅 凱勒曼
Alex. Paul Kellerman.

你和比爾 金談過了嗎?
Have you spoken with Bill Kim?

是的
Yeah,

是的他跟我說過了
he filled me in.

你要在阿拉布克行動
You're staging in Albuquerque.

現在聽我說
Now, listen.

我現在加入
Me jumping in at this point.

並不代表
It in no way reflects

我對你做的工作有什麼想法
my feelings about the job you've been doing.

我只想你明白這點
I just wanted you to know that.

當然
Of course.

只要我們把活兒做好
So long as we get the job done.

我們都可以回到各自的家人中去 對吧?
And we all get to go back to our families, right?

越快越好
The sooner the better.

那有什麼是我要知道的嗎?
So what do I need to know?

昨晚我們首次披露 經過九天逃亡後
As we first reported last night, after nine days on the run...

逃犯中的林肯·布倫斯和邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
...fugitives Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield...

兩名福克斯河8人越獄事件的主謀
...two of the masterminds behind the desperate Fox River Eight escape...

被美墨邊境的巡邏隊逮捕
...were apprehended by Border Patrol officials near the Mexican border...

並將於今天被送回福克斯河州立監獄
and are being transferred back to Fox River Penitentiary today,

官方表示布倫斯的因謀殺總統的兄弟
Officials say Burrows, who was scheduled to die...

特倫斯 斯坦德曼的死刑將會被重新安排
...for the murder of Reynolds' brother, Terrence Steadman...

提前到下周的某一時間
...could have his execution date rescheduled for as early as late next week,

因為幫助教唆其他犯人越獄
With the number of felonies the pair now face...

布倫斯的弟弟邁克爾斯克菲爾德 將會面臨...
...Burrows' brother, Michael Scofield...

阿拉布克 新墨西哥州
Albuquerque, New Mexico

前面發生什麼事了?
What's going on out there?

我去看看
Let me go check.

- 看見什麼了? - 會告訴你的
- What do you see? - I'll let you know.

移動這卡車
How much time is it going

要花多少時間?
to take to move the semi?

我的人已經做忙著解決了
I've got my men working on it now.

前面出什麼事了?
What's going on up there?

你很著急嗎 囚犯?
Are you in a hurry, convict?

我們需要幫手去把障礙排除
Hey, we need some help getting this rig out of the road.

林肯
Linc.

好吧
All right,

我們先把手銬摘掉
let's say we get the cuffs off.

然後往哪兒跑?
Where do we go?

那兒
There.

這有點太簡單了
That's too easy.

來吧來吧 邁克爾 快動手啊
Come on. Come on, Michael, take it.

快點 快點
Come on,Come on

拿鑰匙
Take it.

拿上 然後跑
Take it and run.

讓我們仔細想想
Let's think about this.

這鑰匙就意外地掉下了
The keys are accidentally left out,

那門就這麼意外地開著
the door is accidentally left open.

這是我們唯一的機會
It's our only shot.

這是他們唯一的機會
It's their only shot.

他們不能殺我們
They don't have an excuse to kill us

除非我們提供個理由給他們
unless we give it to them.

情況如何?
How are we doing?

目前還沒動靜
Nothing so far.

什麼動靜也沒有?
None?

他們在說話 僅此而已
They're talking, that's all.

如果5分鐘內他們還不上鉤
If they haven't bitten in five minutes,

你去卡車那裏說問題解決了
you haul the semi, you tell them it's fixed.

然後把路恢復
You release traffic.

然後呢?
And do what?

阿力克斯 要想兔子跳起來你就動動蘿蔔
If you want the rabbit to hop, you move the carrot, Alex.

你來了
You showed.

一個紳士總是說話算話
A gentleman always does.

我們去哪兒吃呢?
Where are we going to eat?

隨便哪個你內心嚮往的地方
Wherever your heart desires.

你知道我有點小事情
You know, there's just one teensy-tiny thing

想讓你幫個忙
I been meaning to ask.

任何事都行
Anything.

要知道更新的地址應該是保密的
You know, forwarding addresses are supposed to be confidential.

我其實不該這麼做的
I really shouldn't be doing this.

其實...

我們今天下午做的很多事
You shouldn't have been doing a lot of

都是你不應該做的
the things we did this afternoon,

但是
but, uh,

我們倆還沒因此受到什麼懲罰
neither of us has been smited down yet.

找到了
There she is.

我想你的表親
I'd imagine your cousin'll be pretty surprised

肯定會對舅舅留下的這筆錢感到意外的
to hear about the money her uncle left her.

這點你可以肯定
You can be certain of it.

山姆 希望你不介意我問你 但...
Sam, I hope you don't mind me asking, but, um,

你的手
your hand.

是出了什麼事?
What happened to it?

對不起
I'm sorry.

我並不想讓你感到不愉快
I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or nothing.

我只是...
I just...

想瞭解你
I want to know you.

我只是想瞭解你的全部...
I want to know everything about you, and...

如果現在的你只是其中一部分
if this is a part of who you are,

那我想知道是怎麼...
then I want to know how it...

上帝啊
oh, dear god.

(通緝)

我真希望你沒看見那個
I really wish you hadn't seen that.

我是這麼想的
Okay, here's what I'm thinking.

你和一些人
You and some of the boys

你們想辦法調到單獨囚室去
get yourselves transferred over to ad seg.

那樣的話我們就能每天
That way, we can spend our days

玩玩拼字遊戲或者看看體育頻道
playing scrabble and watching sportscenter.

- 聽我說隊長 - 然後在大概
- Look, cap'n... - then, in about

一年半左右你就推薦我去
a year and a half or so, you're gonna recommend me

做外面的勞改項目
for one of those work-release programs.

這樣我就能每天
Then, I can sweat off the rest of my time

叉叉乾草曬曬太陽
heaving hay and getting sun.

-那個... - 雖然這還不是自由 但也差不多了
- That's... - it ain't freedom, but it's damn close.

是不是這就是你要求
Is that why you requested

被送到這裏來的原因?
to be sent here?

要是我去別的地方...
I go anywhere else...

作為一個前任獄警 我死定了
as a former co, I'm dead man.

但這裏我有兄弟照顧我
But here I got men to watch my back.

給我最好的待遇...
Get me the finest accommodations...

他們不會把你分到單獨囚室去的
they're not putting you in ad seg.

我不管他們把我分到哪裏去
I don'care where they're putting me.

只要想辦法把我弄到單獨囚室去就好
Just take me to ad seg.

這裏和以前不同了 隊長
It's not like it used to be, cap'n.

獄警不再在這裏有大權了
The cos don't run the game here anymore.

- 什麼意思? - 新來的獄長
- What do you mean? - This new warden.

他要採取嚴厲措施
He's cracking down.

為了證明他的決心
And to prove he's serious about

作為優先處理的對象
showing preferential treatment,

他要拿你作為示範
he's making an example out of you.

這是怎麼回事?
Lou, what the hell is this?

全面管理
General pop.

歡迎回來 老大
Welcome home, boss.

索諾蘭沙漠 墨西哥 美墨邊境以南40英里處
Sonoran desert, Mexico 40miles south of the US/Mexico border

好了 所有人 準備出發
okay, everybody, we're moving out.

機會就要沒了 邁克爾,一旦那車開走 我們就...
Window's close, Michael. Once the truck moves, we're...

如果我們現在跑就等與給了他們
if we run now, we give them permission

開槍打我們的許可
to put a bullet in our heads.

我們留下 一周內我就死了
We stay, I'm dead within the week,

而你要在監獄裏度過餘生
and you're locked up for life.

或者等他們再找到機會來幹掉你
Or until they find a way to get to you.

相信我 他們會的
And, believe me, they will.

如果我們會到監獄 我們還會有幾天時間
If we go back to prison, we'll have a few extra days.

我們還有機會聯繫上莎拉
We'll have a chance to contact Sara.

我們不知道莎拉在哪兒
We don't know where Sara is.

莎拉也可以死了 邁克爾
Sara may be dead, Michael.

我們離開這裏 我只知道一個辦法
Let me get us out of here the only way I know how.

拚死一搏?
Fighting?

是的
Yeah

拿鑰匙
Get the keys.

開始了開始了
Here we go. Here we go.

收到
Copyhat.

好的我們開始動手了
All right, we're on.

注意點
Heads up.

控制住車隊
Hold traffic.

你知道我們對那門後的情況一無所知
You know we have no idea what's behind that door.

沒錯
Nope.

你準備好了嗎?
You ready?

沒有 你呢?
No. You?

沒有
No.

我們走
Let's go.

但願這裏有別的出口
Just pray there's another way out of here.

這邊走
This is way

他們進去了
Hey, they're in.

他們向你直奔過去
And they're heading straight for you.

有武器嗎?
Armed?

沒有
No.

你在哪兒? 我來支援你
Where are you? I'll back you up.

一直走
Just keep moving.

只要他們一直在你面前跑
As long as they're running from you,

就會一直跑到我這裏來
they're running toward me.

他們就會被困死
They're boxed in.

好的
Yeah

南絲市 堪薩斯州
Ness city, Kansas

稍等一下
Hold on one sec.

我能用支票收這些吃的嗎?
Can I write a check for the food?

因為我沒有...
'Cause I don't have...

你好啊 郝蘭德太太
Hello, Mrs. Hollander.

俗話說好女人
They say a good woman

很難找
is hard to find.

如果這是真的 那你一定是非常
Well, if that's true, you must be very,

非常...
very...

非常好
very good.

別害怕
Don't be frightened.

泰迪回來了
Teddy's home.

他們繞了個道 向地面去了
They're improvising, heading toward the surface.

往哪兒走?
Where to?

我不知道
I don't know.

聽著如果我們萬一出了什麼事
Look, if something happens to us

如果我們被分開了 然後有一個人沒能逃脫
if we get separated or one of us doesn't make it,

答應我你要去找莎拉
promise me you'll find Sara.

我們會逃脫的
We're gonna make it.

答應我
Just promise me.

我保證 走吧
I promise. Come on.

別動!
Don't move

雷納德總統毀了你們的人生
President Reynolds ruined your life.

她也毀了我的
She ruined my life.

你們想把那賤人拉下台麼?
You want to take that bitch down?

你們剛剛找到了個內部盟友 但我們現在必須馬上走
You just found your inside man, but it's got to be right now.

我們走!
Let's go.

快!
Now!