Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 2, Episode 15 - The Message - full transcript

In Cutback, Montana, Kellerman lures the police and Michael and Lincoln abduct the cameraman Greg of Fox News and succeed in escaping from the siege. Michael and Lincoln decide to tape a ...

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》前情回顧
Previously on prison break

是的 請幫我接通11頻道的新聞熱線
Yes.I'd like the number for channel 11 news,please.

馬上掛斷電話
Hang up the phone now

我是邁克爾 斯科菲爾德 我在科特貝克旅館11號房
This is michael scofield.I'm at the cutback motel,room 11.

我要自首
I would like to surrender.

那是什麼地方?
Where is that?

那是荷蘭
It is Holland.

我長大的地方 你知道的呀
You know that.

那很美
It's beautiful.

這條留言是給瑪麗克魯茲的
This message is for Maricruz.

我會在艾克斯塔帕的機場等你
I'll be there in the airport in Ixtapa waiting for you.



大家好 我叫莎拉 我是個癮君子
Hi, my name is Sara,and I'm an addict.

你好 莎拉
Hi, Sara.Hi, Sara.(applause)

我只想快點把刑服完 我不想惹任何麻煩
I'm just looking to do my time;I don't any any trouble.

嘿! 住手 犯人!
Hey!Break it up, convict!

不不 這不好笑
No, no, this isn't fun--what was fun

好笑的是當我和卡羅琳在談論你
was when Caroline and I would talk about you

那個毛頭小子迷戀她
and the schoolboy crush that you had on her.

還向她求婚
He proposed to her.

特倫斯!
Hey!Terrence!

我要走!
I'm leaving!

特倫斯 聽我說
Terrence, listen to me.

聽著
Just listen.

很多人因你遭受了不幸
So many people have suffered because of this, because of you.

當新聞媒體來這的時候 你可以告訴他們真相
When the press get here,you can tell the truth.



你可以結束這一切
You can end this.

對不起了
Sorry.

中斷一下節目 插播最新收到的新聞
We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin.

來自於蒙大拿州科特貝克市的爆炸性消息
It's breaking news out of Cutback, Montana.

林肯 布倫斯和邁克爾 斯科菲爾德
Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,

這兩名從伊利諾斯州福克斯河 州立監獄越獄出來的囚犯
two of the prisoners who broke out of Fox River State Penitentiary in Illinois

不斷給當局留下些蛛絲馬跡
have continued to allude the authorities,leaving a trail of crime in their wake.

今天他們留下了些別的東西
And today, they left behind something else.

我是林肯 布倫斯 我是清白的
My name is Lincoln Burrows,and I'm innocent.

六小時前

- 我們完了- 這裏沒有別的出口
We're done.There's no other way out of here.

下次你決定召開新聞發佈會
Next time you decide to hold a press conference,

選個有後門的房間
do it from a room with a back door.

讓我想想
Just let me think.

蒙大拿高速公路巡警
MAN (over bullhorn):Montana Highway Patrol.

邁克爾 斯科菲爾德還有林肯 布倫斯
Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows,

舉起手出來
you'll need to exit with your hands in the air.

再次警告
This is a warning.

舉起手出來
Exit with your hands up.

- 他怎麼辦?- 他還能怎麼辦? 他已經沒有價值了
What about him?What about him?He's useless.

那可是具死屍啊?上面到處是我們的指紋
A dead body?We got fingerprints everywhere.

你是否還擔心有人陷害你謀殺罪?
Are you worried someone's gonna pin a murder on you?

那你怎麼打算 扔下死屍
So what's your plan,leave the body

- 走正門離開?- 沒錯
walk out the front door?Yes.

那就是我們要去做的
That's exactly what we're going to do.

邁克爾 斯科菲爾德 林肯 布倫斯
Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows,

舉起手出來
you need to exit with your hands up.

我是聯邦探員 別開槍
FBI. Hold your fire.

聯邦探員?
MAN:FBI?

- 開始攝影- 我把布倫斯和斯科菲爾德制服了
Start rolling.I have Burrows and Scofield in custody.

我們出來了 別開槍
We're coming out.Hold your fire.

等等 你是誰?
Hold up, who are you?

聯邦調查局探員 我們要去比林斯(美蒙大納州一城市)
Federal Bureau of Investigation.We're going to Billings.

等一下 再讓我看看那證件
Wait a minute,let me see that ID again.

沒問題 放下槍!
Okay.Drop the gun!

別這麼做!
Don't do it!

大家都別衝動 事情就好辦了
Everybody calm down,and this won't get ugly.

好了 你去!
MICHAEL:All right, you!

馬上把這兩輛警車的鑰匙都給我
I want keys to both of cop cars now!

別聽他的!去拿鑰匙!
Do not do it!Don't listen to him!Get the keys!

- 上車 林肯 - 接下去怎麼辦?
Linc, get in the car.What's going on?

在有人員傷亡前 我們先離開這
We're getting out of here before anyone else gets hurt.

呆在那兒 不然我就殺了他
Come on!Stay there or I will drop him.

- 最後的機會了 我不會再說一遍的
I'm not gonna tell you again.

- 再往前一步我就殺了他
One more step and I drop him.

快啊!
Come on!

開門
Open the door

歡迎歸來
LANG:Welcome back.

- 你感覺怎樣?- 好多了
You feeling...?Much better.

有什麼新消息嗎?
Update?

算你說著了
Okay, you got it.

發現了什麼線索?
Get a lead on something?

福克斯河監獄的獄警布拉德利 貝利克
One of the COs from Fox River,Brad Bellick,

昨晚被監禁了
got locked up last night

罪名是謀殺另一名警衛
for the murder of another guard.

等等 我們這是要追捕獄警嗎?
Wait, we're looking for COs now?

那些逃犯怎麼樣了?
What about the escapees?

斯科菲爾德?
Scofield?

布倫斯?目前還沒有他們的消息
Burrows?Nothing on them currently.

另外 富蘭克林的妻子
Also, Franklin's wife...

已經在北達科他州被監管了
(phone rings) was taken into custody

他的妻子?
His wife?

2號線電話
Line two.

我是馬宏探員
This is Agent Mahone.

多久前?
How long ago?

我們做個交易吧 你一步不挪的話
I'll make you a deal--if you don't move a muscle,

我就不打爆你頭
I won't blow your head off.

格雷格 沒人會傷害你
No one's gonna hurt you, Greg.

邁克爾 我們去哪?
Where are we going,

不可能一直這麼開下去吧
Michael?Can't keep driving.

我們失去了斯蒂德曼
We lost Steadman.

- 也不知莎拉的下落- 噓!
Sara's in the wind.Shh!

開響點
Turn it up.

...攜帶槍支很危險
(over radio):...are armed and dangerous.

布倫斯被判處了死刑
Burrows was sentenced to die

罪名是謀殺總統的兄弟
for the murder of the president's brother.

目前聯繫不上總統
The president could not be reached

感謝關鍵州府對她的支持
as she continues to tour the Midwest.

我想要感謝你們每個人
REYNOLDS:I want to thank all of you who

過去以來對我的一貫支持
have supported me in the past,and I appreciate

我對你們來年的繼續支持深表謝意
your continued support in the upcoming year.

萊娜斯總統今天將抵達科羅拉多州
REPORTER:Reynolds travels to Colorado tomorrow

出席計劃今晚在丹佛舉行的見面會
for a scheduled appearance in Denver this evening.

停車
Pull over.

幹什麼?
What for?

讓你停車就停車
Just pull over.

出來,過來
Get out. Over here.

要把那小子扔下車?
Want to drop off this kid?

還不是時候
Later.

我們得把克裏曼也甩了
We should get rid of Kellerman, too.

我們不需要他
We don't need him.

事實上我們還需要他
Actually, we do.

我們還有壓箱底的寶貝
We still have assets.

關鍵是我們該如何利用
It's just a question of how we use them.

護士
Nurse.

護士!
Nurse!

你根本不是護士
You ain't no nurse.

你說對了
You right about that.(medical device beeping)

隊長 那個打傷的青皮蛋真漂亮
Oh, that's a pretty shineryou got, Captain.

一定會讓你想起以前
Must make you think about all the times

身著炫目警服 在這裏晃悠的情形
you walked around here in your fancy guard outfit,

而現在這都變成了青皮蛋
turning a blind eye

你看到的一切都是錯誤的
to everything you saw that was wrong.

誰?我嗎? 我什麼都知道
"Who me?Oh, I didn't see nothing."

青皮蛋感覺如何?
How that blind eye feel now?

你個王八羔子
You son of a bitch.

你要開始習慣起來
Get used to it.

聽說像你這樣的老傢伙
Hear old one-eyed jack's

會被按上插座操
gonna be getting screwed in the socket.

- 除非我死了- 不必
Over my dead body. No.

死人感受不到被擊倒
A dead man can't feel a beat-down.

還會有很多苦頭等著你
And you got a lot more coming your way.

好了 我們走
Come on now,let's go.

警察還要花點時間才能找到這
It'll take the feds a while to figure that out.

現在幾點了?
What time is it?

剛過9點
A little after 9:00.

時間很緊
It's gonna be tight.

六小時內要趕450里路
450 miles in six hours.

- 你怎麼想?- 如果想趕上 現在就要動身
What do you think?Got to move now if we're going to make it.

向前看!
Eyes front.

看看這個
Hey, look at this.

很好 你準備好了嗎?
It's perfect. You ready?

是的
Yep.

墨西哥斯納洛州 15號高速公路

美麗的鄉村

沒關係

聽你的口音

是哪的口音?

波多黎各
Puerto Rico.

墨西哥這塊區域的波多黎各人可不多

你要去哪裏?

艾克斯塔帕

那很遠啊

是的 千里之外

為什麼去艾克斯塔帕對你這麼重要?那裏有什麼?

我生命的全部

為了個女人吧

是的 我的女人

在我到那之前,希望她不會走掉

吃吧 拉裏 給你的
Here, Larry, that's for you.

這個怎麼樣
What about this?

太小了點吧
This is too small.

怎麼浮不起來?
Why didn't it float?

怎麼浮...
Why didn't it...?

我還得要些木頭
I need more wood.

木頭能浮起來
Wood floats.

這個可以
This will work.

哥們
Hey, man.

能不能給我們來點啤酒
We were just wondering if you could buy us some beer.

行 沒問題
Yeah, sure.

能不能也給我的狗來點吃的?
Can I get some food for my dog, too?

悉聽尊便 哥們
Do whatever thing you got to do, man.

你乾脆自己也來份啤酒吧
You can even keep a beer for yourself.

啊? 不要
Huh? Oh, no.

我爸以前老喝酒
My dad used to drink.

這個你們肯定有興趣
You're going to want to see this.

我們把蒙大拿中區的所有公路
LANG:We've shut down every freeway

都封鎖了
in central Montana.

- 目前為止還沒他們的蹤跡- 擴大範圍
So far, no sign of them. Go wider.

沿著90號和94號公路 直到懷俄明州交界處
Get troopers on and 90 and 94,all the way

全線派兵把守 通知懷特費捨
through Wyoming,and call Whitefish.

讓他把15號公路盡頭加拿大邊境也封掉
Have him lock down the Canadian border at 15.

繼續報道本台頭條福克斯河八君子事件
REPORTER:Recapping our top story on the Fox River Eight, we will

現在播放一段攝影師遭逃犯綁架後
now bring you exclusive footage shot by

拍下的獨家錄像
a cameraman who was kidnapped by the escapees.

我是林肯 布倫斯 我是無辜的
My name is Lincoln Burrows,and I'm innocent.

我從福克斯河越獄是因為
I escaped from Fox River Penitentiary

我被冠以一項莫須有的罪名
because I was sentenced to death for a crime

而被判死刑
I did not commit.

我沒有殺特倫斯 斯蒂德曼
I did not murder Terrence Steadman.

他昨晚在離蒙大拿不萊克福德的家
He committed suicide last night in the Cutback Motel,

30里外的科特貝克旅店自殺了
30 miles outside of his home in Blackfoot, Montana.

他以死求得不再害怕
He killed himself out of fear.

害怕那些在過去三年
Fear of the people who have been hiding him

軟禁他的人
for the past three years.

那幫人就是想害死我哥的人
The same people who want my brother dead.

他們不想你們知道他們是誰 但是聽明白了:
They don't want you to know who they are, but know this:

他們盜取了數十億美金
They've stolen billions of dollars

害死了幾十個無辜的人
and murdered dozensof innocent people.

把我們的頭像貼上通緝榜
And yet they plaster our faces on the news,

並大肆造謠讓你們害怕
and tell you to be afraid.

他們是個跨國公司
They are a group of multinationals

打著合作的幌子
with corporate interests.

他們名義上是個公司
Together, they're known as The Company.

實際上則為政府高層賣命
MICHAEL:They are working with the highest levels of government,

包括美國總統
including the president of the United States.

在這些上頭條前立刻封殺
Damage control immediately,before this hits page one.

現在是現場直播啊 長官
It's already airing, sir.

在佛羅里達放把大火!
Start a wildfire in Florida!

要麼找個廢棄的倉庫 關一堆阿拉伯人進去
Find a lost storage unit

管不了那麼多了!
full of Arabs!I do not care!

只要別再關注林肯 布倫斯就行!
As long as it's not about Lincoln Burrows!

- 他們不計法律後果- 去啊!
And they operate with impunity Go!

在特勤組的掩護下 他們無法無天
under the cover of the Secret Service,

卡魯瑪奧站到了

保重

謝謝

你也到站了

天下沒有免費的午餐 抱歉啦

你不瞭解 我一定要到艾克斯塔帕去 求你了

你打算找麻煩嗎?

會做飯嗎?

什麼?

我拔毛 我老婆負責烹飪

她已經死了

抱歉老大 我還得趕路呢

那是今天最後一班車了

你要是能把雞燒好

我就請你過夜

等等

你住這裏?

門就在我車的對面

知道嗎

我做飯可是絕頂一流的

這邊請吧

還有位無辜者卷在其中 她就是莎拉 唐克雷蒂醫生
Dr. Sara Tancredi.

知不知道這帶子有多少時間?
Do we know how long the videotape lasts?

從頭到尾有26分鐘
26 minutes, beginning to end.

網上也有了
It's all online.

我知道不能奢求你再給我次機會
I know I can't ask you for another chance.

我現在只希望
I can only hope that,by now,

你能找到安全的避難所
you've found your safe haven.

把字幕錄下來
Start a transcript.

每個字都要錄
I need every word.

...利用你幫助他人的職責 我卻置你於一個
...your commitment to help others, and I put you in a place

對每個醫生來說都是噩夢的境地
that's every doctor's nightmare.

我真希望這一切能重新來過...
I wish I could do things differently...

打電話給蒙大拿方面 讓他們派人去
Call Montana, have them send an agent to talk

和那個攝影的人談談 我想知道他都聽見什麼看見什麼
to the cameraman-- I want to know what he saw, what he heard,

他們穿的是什麼--任何可提供的情報
what they were wearing--anything he can give us.

...政府特工出來殺人
...people murdered by government operatives.

一個叫亞歷山大 馬宏的特工
One man, Special Agent Alexander Mahone,

要對很多起死亡事件負責
is responsible for multiple deaths. He murdered

他不但謀殺了約翰 阿布魯奇 和大衛 阿克斯
not only John Abruzzi and David Apolskis,

還包括他上一個追捕的逃犯
but also the last fugitive he was assigned to chase:

名叫奧斯卡·沙爾斯
a man named Oscar Shales.

他2年前從監獄裏逃走
A man who escaped from prison two years ago,

到現在還是我國的頭號通緝犯
who remains one of this country's most wanted

只是他永遠也找不到了
despite the fact he will never be found.

這個瘋子
The guy's nuts.

他不擇手段讓死因看起來正常無異
LINCOLN:He'll do whatever it takes to make the deaths look official--

像是在執行公務時候發生似的
like they happened in the line of duty--

失蹤 事故......
disappearances, accidents...

- 謝謝- 不客氣 給你
Hey, thank you. Sure. Here you go.

你拿木頭來幹嗎?
What's the wood for?

我在造木筏
I'm building a raft.

去荷蘭的話我還得再多加些木頭
I need more wood if I'm going to make it to Holland.

荷蘭? 沒錯
Holland?Yeah.

你想看看嗎?
Want to see it?

木筏
The raft?

你想就用它漂去到荷蘭?
GIRL:You're going to try to get from here to Holland in that?

- 沒錯 - 祝你好運 大傻
Yeah, good luck,Gilligan.

我去撒泡尿
I'm going to take a leak.

你怎麼知道往哪個方向走?
How are you going to know where you're going?

你有沒有地圖之類的東西?
Do you have, like,a map or anything?

有啊
Yeah. I do.

在......
It's-it's right...

在這兒呢
Oh, it's right here.

這是你的地圖?
That's your map?

好吧 真希望你能成功
Well, I really hope you make it.

知道麼每天早上我醒來
You know, every morning,I wake up

都想知道如果突然消失會怎樣
and wonder what it would be like to just disappear.

而你正在這麼做呢
And you're just going to do it.

我覺得太了不起了
I think it's great.

好吧
Okay. Well...

你手臂怎麼了?
What happened to your arm?

我爸也是個酒鬼
My dad drinks, too.

怎麼回事?
What's going on?

- 沒事- 不 不 不要.
Oh, nothing. No, no. No, no, don't...

鬆手
Let me go.

- 我只是想幫你療傷- 讓我走
I just want to fix it.Let me go.

- 不 我只是想...- 住手
No, I just want...Stop!

馬特 能帶我回家嗎?
Matt, will you take me home, please?

不 我
No, I...

神經病
Freak.

布拉德 現在感覺怎麼樣?
All right, now, Brad,how we doing?

不咋的
I could be better.

皮外傷是不好受
Yeah, that's a nasty contusion,

24小時後就會慢慢消腫下去
but it should go down in about 24 hours.

我拿到把你轉移回
I got your paperwork here for your transfer

普通監獄的文件
back to Gen Pop.

已經拿到了?
Already?

移進移出 你知道這裏的規矩
Move 'em in, move 'em out;you know the policy.

凱蒂
Katie...

什麼事?
Mm-hmm?

你今天看上去真漂亮
You look nice today.

你在這裏已經工作了10年多吧?
You worked here over tenyears, right?

差不多吧
Something like that.

我們作為朋友也有些時候了
That's a long time we've been friends.

布拉德 如果你想我用繩子把你
Brad, if you think I can pull some strings to keep you

從牢房裏拖出來 我可辦不到
out of Gen Pop, I can't do that.

求求你 求你了 你不能再把我送回那鬼地方
Please. Please,You can't send me back there.

難道你不想知道他們 將會如何對我嗎?
Do you want that responsibility,knowing what they'll do to me?

讓我告訴你 求求你
Just listen, please.

就一個晚上
One more night.

只是讓我今晚待在這
Just let me stay here tonight.

我知道你有權這麼做
I know you can do that.

當你回家的時候
And when you go home,

只是讓門開著就好
just leave that door open for me.

他們在頭後面的牆上
(door closes)REPORTER: They hung a sheet

掛了條被單
behind their heads on the wall.

當布倫斯和斯科菲爾德
One of them--

正在討論關於
the guy with the gun--he found it

他們得跑多遠的時候
while Burrows and Scofield were talking

其中一個持槍的傢伙發現了被單
about how far they had to go.

斯科菲爾德說了些在6個小時內前進450英里的事情
Uh... Scofield said something about 450 miles in six hours.

450英里到哪去?
450 miles to where?

我不清楚
I don't know.

6個小時內前進450英里
450 miles in six hours.

這條圓弧上的任意一個點
Any point on this circle

都很有可能是他們的最終目的地
could be their final destination.

每小時75英里 外加停車加油
75 miles per hour,stopping for gas.

完全能做到
It's doable.Yeah.

他們現在在哪裏?
Where are they?

我還不清楚
I'm not sure.

我還需要點時間
I still need more time.

馬宏先生 這一切來得不能再快了
This can't happen fast enough,Mr. Mahone.

他們已經造成了無法挽回的壞印象
They've already done irreparable damage.

斯科菲爾德在日出前不久
Scofield made the video in a storage facility somewhere

在大瀑布城和赫勒拿市之間的
between Great Falls and Helena

某個倉庫裏錄製了那個視頻
not long after sunrise.

在那裏有目擊者聽到
From there, the witness said

他們將去450英里遠的一個地方
they had 450 miles to get where they were going.

包括西雅圖
There's Seattle,

波特蘭 鹽湖城 丹佛
Portland, Salt Lake, Denver...

丹佛?
Denver?

是的 怎麼了?
Yes. What?

總統下午3:00點將在那
The president is speaking there this afternoon.

有個演講
3:00.

從他們錄好視頻剛好6個小時
Six hours from when they made the video.

他們在追蹤總統
They go in have to president

丹佛

林克柏勞和邁克斯科菲爾德兩名逃犯所拍攝的影帶
A tape made by escaped convicts Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,,,

為理由不予考慮在逃犯林肯 布倫斯
was immediately dismissed by the Justice Department

和邁克爾 斯科菲爾德的控訴
as entirely baseless, which brings us back to the story

我台將繼續一整天的跟進報道
(over radio):we'll be continuing to follow throughout the day.

恐怖威脅警報已經上升為橙色
The terror threat has been raised to Orange

當由幾個阿拉伯裔美國人
as a storage unit rented by several Arab Americans

租用的倉庫突然...
was suddenly...(radio shuts off)

他們隱瞞了事實 把它從頭版上撤掉掩蓋掉了
They buried it, dumped it off the front page and buried it.

他們經常這麼做
It's what they do.

他們可以任意歪曲是非
They can spin it all they want,

這件事情已經捅出去了
it's out there now.

給他們點時間 錄影帶會起作用的
Give it time;the tape is going to work.

那娘們就好比聖母瑪麗亞 如果我們不能近距離接觸她
This is a Hail Mary, man--if we don't get to her...

靠近她並不難
Getting to her is the easy part.

關鍵是我們之後該怎麼做
It's what we do after that's the problem.

這就是為何要速戰速決的原因
Which is why this has to happen quickly.

一旦有人知道她在我們手上 事情會水落石出的
Once anyone knows we have her,the curtain comes down.

這樣好了 我將會通知 白宮取消總統的這次演講
Well, I'll notify the White House to cancel the President's speech.

不 如果她的行程路線有一點變化
No. If there's any change to her itinerary,

兄弟倆會發覺有事情要發生
the brothers will know something's up,

他們就會回去繼續藏起來
and they're gonna go right back into hiding.

之前我們找到過他們 我們當然還能再找到他們...
We've found them before, we can certainly find them again...

威勒探員 他們可不是傻瓜
These are not pets,Agent Wheeler.

的確是 多謝指教 我對此非常清楚
Yeah, thanks,I'm pretty clear on that,

但是如果你要拿總統作為誘餌的話
but if you're going to use the commander-in-chief

這的確不是什麼妙招
as bait, it's certainly not going to...

你對我做事的方法有什麼問題嗎?
You have a problem with the way that I do things?

的確是這樣
Yeah.

並不是只有我一個這麼想
And I'm not the only one.

是這樣嗎?
Is that right?

內務部已經讓我從現在起
Internal Affairs has asked me to run all your moves

全權監督你的所有工作
through them from here on out.

那好 拿支筆來
Then get a pen

把你聽到的逐字寫下來
and make sure you get this word-for-word.

總統今天的行程不會有任何變化
The president's day does not change.

我們唯一掌握的線索
The only lead we have is that

就是他們會去哪裏
we know where these men are headed.

所以我們必須靜觀其變
So we're gonna keep quiet about this

讓他們來
and let 'em come.

現在 從我的辦公室滾出去
Now, get out of my office.

他們現在是全美國 最容易認出來的兩張臉
They're two of the most recognizable faces in America.

他們怎樣才能
How do they think they were going to get

近距離地接觸到總統呢?
anywhere near the president?

因為他們已經不再只有兩個人了
Because it's not just the two of them anymore.

我要再仔細地看看那段視頻
I'm gonna go take a closer look at that video.

長官 如果可以
If I may, sir, the president...

你確信我們應當向總統隱瞞這件事?
Are you certain we should keep her in the dark on this?

因為在某些場合
Because there is a scenario where...

她還非常有用
she could be useful.

她已經快觸及危機了
It is... her ass on the line, sir.

我認為我們都非常清楚 當危機降臨的時候
And I think we're all pretty clear she's been known

她也脫不了干係
to get her hands dirty when that line gets too close.

我們應當讓她知道
We should let her know

危機離她有多近
just how close it is.

沒帶錢要旅行可是件難事

雞肉好吃麼?

我太太做的更好吃

她去世多久了?

一個禮拜

真遺憾

你們結婚多長時間了?

42年了

有什麼秘訣麼?

你結婚了嗎?

沒有 希望馬上就會結

這可得花一大筆錢啊 結婚這事

謝謝提醒

你在逃避些什麼?

是在追求些東西

一個生活在希望上的男人

有希望不好麼?

希望是對那些狀況不太好的人來說的

在後屋有張床

謝謝

不 得謝謝你

沒什麼比獨自用餐更糟的了 晚安

屋子被他們掩蓋的很好
They did a good job masking the room.

沒反射 也沒反光
No reflections,no flares.

背景聲音呢? 可有教堂鐘聲
Audio markers--church bells,

建築工地 往來車聲等類似線索?
construction, traffic, anything?

從聲音來看他們在一個空間較大的地方
The room tone tells us they were in a large space--

大概100000立方英尺
about 100,000 cubic feet.

這麼說來那個攝像師說的沒錯了?
So the kid with the camera--his story matches up?

我們計算了下光照強度
We clocked the quality of light

對應了下時間點
with the time of day,

與他說的時間和地點完全吻合
and it pretty much fits his wheres and whens.

好 裏面內容呢?
All right, content.

一些常規的參照物 眼 手 腳
The usual tells--eyes, hands, feet.

我們調出布倫斯案子裏的一些記錄
Burrows, we were able to baseline him off the footage from his trial,

對比後更加確定這些都是真的
so we got even more clarity there.

我從福克斯河監獄逃出來
I escaped fromfrom Fox River Penitentiary

因為一項莫須有的罪名 我被判死刑
because I was sentenced to death for a crime I did not commit.

我沒有謀殺特倫斯 斯蒂德曼
I did not murder Terrence Steadman.

好 這裏停下
Okay, there.

看他的眼睛
The eyes.

看到了麼?
See it?

稍稍看向左邊 然後往上
Yeah, slight shift to the left, then up.

是的 此處眨眼頻率比平常高
Yeah, blink rate's up here versus the pattern.

他昨晚在離蒙大拿不萊克福德的家
LINCOLN:He committed suicide last night in the Cutback Motel

30里外的科特貝克旅店自殺了
30 miles outside from this home in Blackfoot, Montana.

他在說謊
He's lying.

像是的
Seems so.

好 這裏停下 布倫斯
Okay, here,Burrows,

雙手交叉
arms folded.

他在保護自己
He's protecting himself.

他不擇手段...
We'll do whatever it takes...

說這些話時不怎麼自信
Not a lot of confidence in these words.

...像是在執行公務時候發生似的
...like they happen in the line of duty.

那意味著他在掩飾些什麼
Okay, that means something other than what he's saying.

就像我們父親奧多 布倫斯...
Like our father Aldo Burrows...

體態 肩膀這些是重點
Posture, shoulders in, for emphasis.

多注意這裏
Really wants your attention here.

我們的律師維羅妮卡 多諾萬...
Our attorney, Veronica Donovan...

- 我在打電話...- 這停下
I was on the phone...Right there.

-...當他們開槍就像射殺動物一樣 - 關鍵點來了
...when they shot her like an animal.Adam's apple.

放大 放大
Zoom in, zoom in.

我們拍這段錄像是要讓全世界知道
We made this tape to let the world know...

這根本是個謊言
That's a lie.

是的
Yeah.

他的行為很古板
His behavior is textbook.

如果有任何關於他們 去丹佛做什麼的情況
If there's anything in here about what they plan on doing in Denver,

他們會說出來的
they're gonna tell us.

如果真這麼做 未免太過頭了吧
If you say it that way, it plays too earnest.

就是要這麼做 因為這是事實
'Course it will--it's the truth.

但是如果這個事實傳到百姓耳中
Okay, but the truth sends them home to the wife and kids.

會讓所有人都感到不安的
Lies will keep them busy.

我不會向整個國家的人撒謊
I'm not telling a lie to the whole country.

這是我們說出一切的唯一機會...
It's our one chance to say it out...

是的 說你想說的任何事
Yeah, say whatever the hell you want--

告訴他們你是正義使者
tell them you're the Green Lantern--

但我知道他們如何破解錄像帶的
but I know how they break down these tapes.

因為我曾經做過
I've done it.

任何細節都是很重要的
Every detail matters.

本 拉登把右腿擱左腿上 還是左腿放右腿上
Bin Laden crosses his legs--right over left--

所告訴我們的信息是完全不同的
tells us something completely different than left over right.

這不是一回事
It's not the same message.

對他們來說 這就是
To them, it is.

如果你們想要這個計劃成功
If you want this plan to work, whatever you say

那麼不管你們說什麼
with your mouths, you need to be saying

都要說的與肢體動作和眼神不同步
something different with your bodies and your eyes.

略微向上然後往左看
Slightly up and to the left.

是的
Yes.

許多罪責被枉加於另一名無辜者
Much blame has been placed on another innocent person...

總統的車隊已經抵達
LANG:President's motorcade is rolling in.

目前為止沒有兩兄弟的蹤跡
So far no sign of the brothers.

這裏 這裏
Right there. Right there.

斯科菲爾德手在幹什麼
What's Scofield doing with his hand?

我們已經放出了一連串重磅炸彈
We've been throwing them a bunch of fast balls.

現在再打亂一下他們的節奏如何?
What do you say we mix it up a little?

比如說?
Like what?

我們估計這是摩爾斯電碼
(keys tapping) We think it's Morse code.

表示什麼
For what?

目前只知道這條短語是"水熱了"
Right now we've got a phrase,"The water is warm."

誰知道這是什麼意思?
Any idea what that might mean?

這究竟是什麼意思
What the hell does that mean?

什麼也不是
Nothing.

但這樣做夠聯邦探員想一陣子的
But it'll take the Feds a while to figure that out.

我們已經派出分隊 調查周邊城郡的水溫
TECHIE: We have teams checking the surrounding counties

可能是給其他同夥的消息
for the water temps. It might be a message to an accomplice.

北普拉特河穿過這個城市
The North Platte river runs through the city.

也許他們設法利用...
Maybe they're trying to use...

這沒有任何含義
It doesn't mean anything.

有個傢伙跟他一塊跑了 那人以前是特勤局的
He's traveling with an ex-Secret Service guy.

我猜測這是故意給我們很多線索
I'm guessing they're spoon-feeding us every lead

好讓我們分神去跟進
they want us to follow.

所有舉動都是為了分散我們的注意
So all this is just a distraction

從而使他們有時間追蹤總統
while they go after the president?

他們早就知道錄像會被懷疑
They had to know the tape would be discredited.

他們早就知道我們會找攝影師談話
They had to know that we'd talk to the cameraman.

許多罪責被枉加於另一名無辜者
Much blame has been placed on another innocent person,

唐克雷蒂 莎拉醫生
Dr. Sara Tancredi.

莎拉 如果你在聽
Sara, if you're listening,

我知道無法奢求你再給我一次機會
I know I can't ask you for another chance.

現在只希望你能找到安全的避難所
I only hope by now you've found your safe haven.

我利用了你
I took advantage of you,

利用你幫助他人的職責
of your commitment to help others

我卻置你於一個 對每個醫生來說都是噩夢的境地
and put your in a place that's every doctor's nightmare.

莎拉 如果你在聽
Sara, if you're listening,

我知道無法奢求你再給我一次機會
I know I can't ask you for another chance.

現在只希望你能找到安全的避難所
I only hope by now you've found your safe haven.

我利用了你
I took advantage of you,

利用你幫助他人的職責
of your commitment to help others

我卻置你於一個 對每個醫生來說都是噩夢的境地
and put your in a place that's every doctor's nightmare.

...利用你幫助他人的職責
...of your commitment to help others

我卻置你於一個
and put you in a place

對每個醫生來說都是噩夢的境地
that's every doctor's nightmare.

我想了很多道歉的方式
I've considered many ways to apologize,

但我必須通過一種來向你道歉
but I must arrive at one.

沒有什麼不同的
There's more of the same here.

無論是肢體語言還是表達方式
Uh, body language, his tells...

如果你問我 我覺得沒什麼不一樣的
If you ask me, it doesn't look like he means this at all.

我不關心看到什麼 再播一遍
I don't care what it looks like.Play it again.

- 我不明白...- 再播一遍
I don't see...Play it again.

現在只希望你能找到安全的避難所
I only hope by now you've found your safe haven.

我利用了你
I took advantage of you,

利用你幫助他人的職責
of your commitment to help others

我卻置你於一個 對每個醫生來說都是噩夢的境地
and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare.

注意他的聲音 你有沒有覺得
His voice-- would you say

他對那女的語氣誠懇
he sounds sincere when he's talking to her

與陳述罪行時有所不同
as opposed to when he's talking about their crimes?

我想你可以這麼認為
I... I guess you could say that.

我是這麼覺得 你怎麼說?
I did say that.Would you say that?

我真希望一切都能重新來過
I wish I could do this differently,

- 但如今太遲了 - 恩
but it's too late for that now.Yeah.

對於你和其他人來說都太遲了
It's too late for you and for others.

人們被政府的特工謀殺
People murdered by government operatives...

這跟特倫斯 斯蒂德曼無關
This isn't about Terrence Steadman,

也跟他們的清白無關
and it's not about their innocence.

- 你什麼意思? - 他們不是去找總統
What do you mean? They're not going after the president;

而是為了找到那個醫生
they're going after the doctor.

我要所有關於唐克雷蒂 莎拉的資料
I want everything we've got on Sara Tancredi--

朋友 親戚 筆友
friends, families, pen-pals.

以及任何給她發過謝函的人
If anybody so much as wrote her a thank-you note,

我要知道他們到底在哪 快點!
I want to know where the hell they are now!

你們在哪裏找到他的

城南15號路的方向

我們並不認識他但是能認出你的車

我知道了

我很高興你們能把他帶回來

我都沒來得及給他加油錢

這麼說 你確實借車給他

抱歉

你是否需要警官把車弄回來

不用了 就在不遠

他能走過去

去找你的女孩吧

再來尋求寬恕

莎拉 唐克雷蒂
Sara Tancredi.

父母雙亡
Dad dead, mom dead.

電子郵箱帳戶只有少數聯繫人地址
E-mail account shows a minimal list of contacts

並且少有來往
with very little activity.

信用卡主要用來支付食品
Credit cards used mostly for groceries,

和零散的一些衣物
sporadic clothing shopping and, uh,

還買過幾張單人電影票
the purchase of single movie tickets.

婦產科紀錄表明
And ob-gyn records tell us she's had very little in the way

她最近沒有任何性關係
of sexual relationships recently.

說實話
To tell you the truth,

我可以說工作就是她生活的全部
I would say the bulk of her life was her work.

對不起先生 你去哪?
Excuse me, sir,where are you going?

很顯然 我們幹掉的是一名看門者
Apparently,we took out a janitor.

當一切塵埃落定 都會水落石出的
When it all comes down, all of this will get cleared up.

如果我們找不到莎拉 又怎能塵埃落定?
Well, it ain't coming down if we don't get Sara.

她會來這的
She'll be here.

我要跟我弟弟說兩句
I want to speak to my brother.

我們要想好
We got to start thinking

如果她沒出現應該怎麼辦
about what to do if she doesn't show.

還有她出現了又該怎麼辦
Or if she does.

如果那傢伙幫助我們
What if the only reason this guy's helping us

就是為了莎拉掌握的信息又該怎麼辦
is to get whatever information Sara has?

如果這只是一個大騙局呢?
What if this is just one giant setup?

晚安
Well, good night.

你回來得正是時候
It's about time you come home.

你又和那個費帖克出去混了?
Been out with that Feytek boy again?

薩沙
Sasha.

你或許
You may

長得像我...
look like me...

但跟男孩子交往方面 你跟你媽倒是很像
but you take after your mom when it comes to boys,

不是嗎?
now, don't you?

希望我品味更好點
Hopefully, with a little better taste.

該死的小姑娘 給我放尊重點
Damn it, girl, you are gonna show me some respect.

我知道莎拉沒有什麼朋友
I know Sara didn't have many friends.

她可以算是一個孤獨的人
She's sort of a loner.

但你是她的朋友
But you were her friend.

我想我應該是吧
I like to think so, yes.

連你也不知道她現在可能在哪兒嗎?
And you have no idea where she is now?

不知道
No.

這是斯科菲爾德和布倫斯視頻的錄音稿
This is a transcript of the Scofield-Burrows videotape.

我把他和莎拉直接對話的部分圈劃出來了
I highlighted the part where he talks directly to Sara.

你有什麼頭緒嗎?
Mean anything to you?

沒有
No.

如果他曾經有過預謀
You have no idea where she might meet him, if

你也不知道她會在哪裏見他?
...that's his plan?

不知道
(sighs):No.

布拉德 貝利克還在這間診療室嗎?
Is Brad Bellick still here in the infirmary?

是的 怎麼了?
Yeah. Why?

你現在肯定很幸災樂禍
You must be loving this.

我不是開車來這幸災樂禍的
I didn't drive all this way to gloat.

那麼你來做什麼?
Well, then what the hell you come here for?

首先我真的要向你致敬
(sighs)First, I really...got to tip my cap to you.

你曾經把矛頭直指哪些罪犯
You've managed to draw a bead on the convicts

要比我的手下還要勤快
more often than my own staff.

也真謝謝你那麼盡責了 但...
Well, thanks for the "attaboy," but...

但你也知道
as you can see,

這樣的司法體系看不到你的憐憫
the correctional system doesn't share your gratitude.

我不會佔用你很長時間 但我有幾個問題要問
I won't take much of your time,but I do have a few questions.

- 關於什麼的?- 莎拉 唐克雷蒂
About...? Sara Tancredi.

在她的工作申請書中
She listed you as a reference

他把你列為了推薦人
on her job application to work here.

你很瞭解她麼?
You know her well?

如果你能把我調到隔離監獄 我對她的瞭解會更深
I'd know her a lot better if you can get my ass moved to Ad Seg.

我在監獄部門沒有影響力
(chuckles softly)I have no influence

這你是知道的
with the D.O.C.--you know that.

但如果你想要我的幫助 你一定可以辦到
If you want my help, you do.

我會跟獄長商量看看能幫上什麼
I'll talk to the warden and see what I can do--

只要你給我需要的答案
right after you give me some answers.

斯科菲爾德喜歡通過 加密信息來和莎拉交流
Scofield likes to communicate with Sara via coded message.

你能解讀這些信息嗎?
Do you recognize anything here?

- 他在試圖告訴她什麼?- 不知道
Anything that he may be trying to tell her? No.

我只知道他在向莎拉道歉
I mean, he's saying he's sorry.

而這對冷面大夫一點好處都沒有
Not that that's gonna do any good with Dr. Cold Shoulder.

但是...
But...

什麼?
What?

隔離監獄
Ad Seg.

我知道了
Yeah.

好吧 你來看看
All right, you see here,

他說道"另一次機會"
where it says this stuff about "another chance."

"安全避難所"
"Safe haven."

這都是出自一本有名的書裏
That's out of the big book.

什麼書?
What big book?

"酗酒無名氏"
Alcoholics Anonymous.

莎拉正在恢復中
Sara's in recovery.

- 這我知道 - 這些名字他都是取自
Yeah, I'm aware of that.Those are the names

那本書的章節名
of some of the chapters in the book they use in AA.

你有"酗酒無名氏"這本書嗎?
Do you have a copy of the Alcoholics Anonymous book?

莎拉 如果你在聽的話
MICHAEL: Sara, if you're listening,

我知道不能奢求你"再給次機會"
I know I can't ask you for another chance.

我現在只希望 你能找到"安全的避難所"
I can only hope by now you've found your safe haven.

我利用了你幫助別人的承諾
I took advantage of you, your commitment to help others

我卻置你於一個 對每個醫生來說都是噩夢的境地
and put you in a place that's every doctor's nightmare.

我想過很多道歉的方式
I've considered many ways to apologize,

但我必須通過一種來向你道歉
but I must arrive at one.

- 天色晚了- 我知道
It's getting late.I know.

她還沒來
She's not here.

這我也知道
I know that, too.

有可能她沒有收到消息
There is a chance she didn't get the message.

或許她對這一切都已經厭煩了
Or maybe she's just sick of all this.

忘了在基拉時 她背叛了你
The girl bailed on you back in Gila.

你憑什麼覺得她會回心轉意?
What makes you think she's gonna come running back now?

就憑著支持了我們三個月的東西
The same thing that's been keeping us going

信念
for the last three months:faith.

但現實會讓信念消失的
Yeah, well... reality's kicking faith's ass, man.

再等等吧
Look...Wait, wait.

等? 老弟 我們不能再等下去了
Wait? Man, we can't wait anymore.

請注意 再次呼叫邁克爾 克萊恩 (註:克萊恩暗指為折紙僊鶴)
(over P.A. system):Once again, Michael Crane,Listen, listen.

請你到前台
please report to the front desk.

你有電話
You have a telephone call.

邁克爾 克萊恩請到前台
Michael Crane to the front desk.

是的 莎拉 唐克雷蒂
Yeah. Sara Tancredi.

對 有可能她現在和他們在一起
That's right. She might be with them now.

對! 通知阿克隆地區的警方
Just... Yes! Just call the local police

通知他們調集所有人手
in Akron and tell them to get everyone they have

現在馬上趕去聖托馬斯醫院
over to St. Thomas Hospital now.

我是邁克爾 克萊恩 應該有個我的電話
Michael Crane. I think you have a call for me.

謝謝
Thank you.

我是克萊恩
This is Mr. Crane.

這比"Origami"(日語 折紙鶴)要好聽
It sounded better than "Origami."

即使你收到消息了 我都不確定你是不是會回復
Even if you got the message, I wasn't sure you'd respond.

我不能及時趕到你這兒了
I-I couldn't get to you in time.

這是我唯一想得到的
This is the only thing I could think of.

我發誓我會離開你 但我不得不聯繫你
I swore I'd leave you alone, but I had to contact you.

因為我有什麼東西麼?
Because I have something?

你怎麼知道?
How'd you know?

邁克爾 在基拉的時候 我的確要回到你身邊的
Michael, back in Gila I was coming back to you.

但有人抓住了我
Somebody... grabbed me, and they, um,

我們告訴我父親給了我些東西
they told me that my father had given me something.

他們傷著你了?
Did someone hurt you?

我逃走了
I-I got away.

邁克爾 我希望這一切都能結束
Michael, I want for this to be over.

我們兩個都這樣希望
That makes two of us.

你認為這可能嗎?
Do you think that's possible?

如果有你的幫助 一定可以
With your help, yes.

問題就在於你能不能看到
It's just a question of looking

你父親留給你的財富
at whatever it is your father gave you.

這只是...
It's just...

這只是一把鑰匙啊
It's just a key.

我們會弄清楚的
Well, we'll figure it out.

我們一起
Together.

我喜歡你這麼說
I like the sound of that.

我也是
Me, too.

你好 保羅
Hello, Paul.

總統女士 有段時間沒看到你了
Madam President, it's been a while.

我知道
I know.

我打電話來道歉的
I'm calling to apologize.

好吧
Okay.

我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry

一切都離我而去 可我最終卻傷害了那個
It all just got away from me, and I ended up hurting

一直陪伴我左右的人
the one person who's always been at my side.

我希望你能回來 保羅
I want you to come home, Paul.

我們能夠解決這個問題的
We can fix this.

我們一起
Together.

而不是和那兩個滿世界逃亡
But not with those brothers running around the country

搞垮在你幫助下建立起的公司的人
tearing down the very office you helped me build.

卡羅琳...
Caroline...

抓他們回來吧 保羅
Bring them in, Paul, and everything can go back

這樣一切都可以回到原來的狀態
to the way it was.

我得走了
I have to go now.

我們盡快再聯繫
I'll see you soon.

你和莎拉談過了嗎?
Did you talk to Sara?

幾天之內 不管是好是壞
In a few days, this should all be over,

這一切都會結束了
one way or the other.

當然
Absolutely.