Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 1, Episode 13 - End of the Tunnel - full transcript

The escape is about to go through when the team hits a stainless steel snag, while Veronica is just a moment too late to get all the information she needs to prove Lincoln's innocence.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---


字幕:YYeTs人人影視字幕組 後期:zwzy_1007(胖胖)



歡迎有能力的影視愛好者加入我們字幕組
加入僅憑個人興趣愛好 沒有任何金錢實質回報



前情回顧
previously on prison break

從這裏到外牆之間有一些建築
There's a whole lot of real estate in between here and the outside walls.

而醫務室是守衛最薄弱的地點
Infirmary's the weakest link in the security chain.

這些東西真不好搞
These were seriously hard to get.

你要來幹什麼的?
What you need them for anyway?

不關你事
None of your business.



如果我知道 我為政府做的都是下流工作
If I'd known how this was gonna turn out,I'd have gotten some crap job with the feds

再說 我就用槍把
Keep talking like that,I'm gonna put a bullet

你的頭打爆
In your head

我知道
We gotta go

有麻煩 是嗎?
You're in trouble, aren't you?

維羅妮卡·多諾萬?
Veronica Donovan?

你...你是?
Who is this?

我有些可以
I have information

讓林肯·布倫斯免除死罪的證據
That will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows

我必須要檢查裏面的情況
I gotta check the status in there.

當然可以
It's all good

那麼你不會介意我查個清楚吧
Then you won't mind me checking it out.

快把他拉起來!
Get off of him!

把他帶走!!!
Get off



快帶走...
Get off...

我們今晚離開這
We leave tonight.

邁克爾 我們遇到大問題了
Michael, we got a big problem.

不!
Argh!

不!
Argh!

退出
Back out.

逃離行動?
Of the escape?

要麼就死
Or die

約翰 挺住!
Stay with me, John

我們一起深呼吸...
Keep breathing

一切都會好的
You're gonna be OK

只要你繼續呼吸
Keep breathing

約翰 挺住
Stay with me, John

約翰 加油
You stay with me, John

挺住
You stay with me

挺住
Stay with me

為了我 繼續呼吸 聽到嗎?
All right? Can you do that? Keep breathing

為了我 繼續呼吸 聽到嗎?
You gonna be OK. Stay with me

挺住
Stay with me

就在那裏 就在...
Almost there.Almost there.

挺住!
...be OK

他失血過多
He's lost a lot of blood

他這樣太危險了
He's hypovolemic

他是什麼血型?
What's his blood type?

A型
A neg!

他的血壓太低
His blood pressure's too low

他太絕望才這樣
He's definitely hypovolemic

我們把他送到芝加哥
We gotta get him to Chicago

要飛大約20分鐘
Chicago's a 20-minute flight.

醫生 我們得出發了
We gotta go, Doc.

現在只有六個人了
And then there were six.

據我所知...
Far as I know

只有5個
There's five

看你以後敢不敢再靠我那麼近!
Don't you ever step up to me like that again.

現在誰是老大 啊?
Who's the tough guy now, huh?

獄長?
Warden?

我兄弟在哪?
Where's my brother?

孩子 他現在有麻煩了
He's in a lot of trouble, son.

你得讓我去看他
You have to let me see him.

我無法滿足你這個請求
That's not a request.I can grant at the moment.

拜託...
Please

我們要關他36小時 一直到他死刑的那個時候
We're 36hours away from his execution

他現在非常暴躁
He panicked.He got violent

因為這樣 他剩下的時間將待在狐貍河
For the rest of his time at Fox River

我們給他嚴格的看守
We're gonna keep him in ad seg,

為了他的安全 也為別人的安全
For his safety and everybody else's.

但我是他的弟弟
I'm his brother.

我應當可以去看他 那是我的權利
I deserve to see him. It's my right.

直到明天你才有權利看到他
It's not your right to see him...until tomorrow...

在他的死刑上
At his execution

孩子 對不起
I'm sorry, son

他的名字叫約翰·阿布魯奇 A-B-R-U-Z-Z...
The name is John Abruzzi.A-b-r-u-z-z...

我才不關心什麼章程制度
I don't care what protocol is

我就是想知道他現在是好是壞
I just want to know if he's OK

喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?

醫院不願透露一點他的消息
The hospital won't give out any information.

想知道在那傢伙身上發生了什麼
Wonder what happened to that boy

就像黑手黨的鷹犬
Maybe them Mafia chickens

終歸要回到他老家一樣
Came home to roost after all

我們要掌握整件事
We gotta put this on hold

哦 放輕鬆點 我們不是什麼都掌握不了
Oh, easy, fish. We're not putting nothing on hold

我認為你沒在聽我的
I don't think you heard me

直到我把我兄弟從那牢房裏弄出來
Until I get my brother out at that home

誰也別想這該死的事
No one's doing a damn thing

我很抱歉 但是他已經回不來了
For god bless sake, but the man is gone

進了那個禁閉室
You go to the tombs

那你就出不來了
You don't get out

直到他們把你綁到電椅上
Not until they strap you up

如果你認為我會丟下我兄弟不管
If you think I'll leave my brother behind

那你就真的太低估我了
You have massively underestimated me

-真的嗎? -真的
-Really? -Really

耶 但那可不包括在我的行程之內
That ain't my flight

我可以很漂亮的穿過那個牢房 無論有沒有你
I'm through that hole, pretty,with or without you

下一次就是在我自由活動的時候
Next time I'm on PI

我們別再這樣爭論下去了
We're not having this debate

我們不爭論?
We're not having this debate?

我們別再這樣爭論下去了
We're not having this debate

為什麼我們不去把那地板砸開
We oughta open the floor

給每一個人?
To everyone else

看看他們都在說什麼
See what they all say?

寶貝 你懂嗎?
We got a clear shot

我們再不用那個洞
Every day we don't use that hole is another day

遲早會被條子發現的
The screws can find it

這個方法還沒結束
The way is not finished

我們都很清楚
We're clear to the infirmary

那個醫務室 就是我所需要的
That's all we need

穿過那扇窗戶
Through that window

越過那鐵絲網 越過那牆
Over that wire, over that wall

你們兩個是不可能做到的
The two of you will never make it

哦 寶貝 這不止兩個人
Oh, fish, it's not just two.

無論怎麼樣 我們必須要走
If it's now or never, we gotta go

邁克爾 和我們一起走
Go with us.Michael

你已經做了你該做的
You've done everything you could

大家都是成年人 邁克爾
They're grown men, Michael.

大家都會為自己做打算
They can all decide for themselves

你他媽狗娘養的...
You son of a...

喂 住手 後退
Wait a minute!

你們兩個人立刻分開
Hey! Who are you separating there?

嘿 老大 沒事沒事
Hey, it's good, boss

只是在一起玩玩
Just playing around

沒事
It's all good

現在你知道了
You know, there are

這有兩件每一個人都必須要遵守的事
Two things that everybody needs to give with here

首先 鄉巴佬 徹底地學會尊敬
First, hillbilly,you have got to learn some respect

沒有他就沒有逃走計劃
The man here made everything possible

至於你呢 嫩雞
And you fish?

現在你必須學會它
You're gonna have to get with that

我們今天下午就開工
We are doing this thing this afternoon

在我們開始自由活動之前
As soon as we get on PI

所以你要冒這個險
So you're just gonna make a run for it

在今天中午
In the middle of the day

夥計 你得這樣做
Well, you gotta do

否則你還能做什麼呢 寶貝?
What you gotta do, huh, baby?

你會把整個事情都搞砸了
You are gonna screw this whole thing up

你不能再為你自己而替大家做決定
That's not for you to decide any more

現在 我們的事已經進入軌道
Now, this train is leaving the station

我勸你最好和我們一起干
And I suggest you get on it

一起幹吧 寶貝 我們一起干
Get on the train, fish.Get on the train.

好啊 你知道什麼 你們他媽的狗娘養的
Well, you know what, you sons of bitches?

我不會讓你們這麼做的
I won't let you do it

你想幹嗎?
What you gonna do?

邊告密
Blow the whistle

邊離開這鬼地方
On your own escape?

他會回來的
He'll be back

那些傢伙
Those guys

他們今晚會在我們之前從那個洞離開這
They go before us tonight,they use that hole

那就完了
It's over

那些警察會把這翻個底朝天
COs will turn this whole place upside down

直到他們發現那洞
Till they find it

好啦...
Well...

聽起來 你一直都在想這件事
Sounds like you're thinking about it

如果我說不 那其實是撒謊
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't

我昨天還想從這裏逃出去
I want to be out of here yesterday

夥計 我要做爸爸了
I got a kid coming, man

邁克爾 你不可能把他從這裏弄出去
Michael, you can't get him out of there.

我可以說嗎?
Can I say something?

我知道你並不想聽這些
I know you won't want to hear it

但是 呃...
But...

現在他們是非讓他上電椅不可了
They're strapping him up either way now

一旦他沒了
Once he's gone

你很可能還要在裏面再待上5年
You'll be stuck here for another five years.

同樣 他們也會根據那個洞查到你
If they trace the hole back to you

他們又將再判你個徒刑
They'll toss another dime.

那可是15年啊 兄弟!
That's 15 years.Papi!

當然 如果我是你
Of course, if I were you

我也不會丟下我兄弟不顧
I wouldn't leave my brother behind either.

不要這要死 不
Not to die like that, no

恩...恩...
Uh-uh

他們對一個男人做的這個世界上最糟的一件事
Worst thing in the world they can do to a man

就是像那樣用繩子把他捆在椅子上
Is strap him to a chair like that

我們有事要做了
We're in business

什麼意思?
What do you mean?

我剛和我的一個朋友通電話
I just spoke to a friend

他是最高法院的秘書
Who's a clerk at the superior court

我告訴他關於提供情報的人的事
I told him about the informer

你要在8點和他見面
You must meet him at 8o'clock

如果他提供給我們能夠緩刑的證據
If he gives any evidence to warrant a stay

我朋友說他會盡力幫助我們
My friend will hear us out

我們還是有希望阻止這一切
We still might be able to stop this

我得去告訴林肯
I gotta tell Lincoln

你要去那所監獄
You go to that prison

你知道 他們總會在你身邊
They'll be all over you you know that.

他們總是想讓我們疲於奔命
They've kept us on the run entired time.

因為我們把他公之與眾 他們就完了
Because if anyone hears from us, we can do them damage

也許 我們在做著完全相反的事
Maybe it's time we do the exact opposite... go big

什麼意思 大的?
What do you mean, "big"?

你的意思是找大媒體
You mean media big?

我們證據確鑿
We got all the ammo we need

排起來有一公里長謀殺犯
There's a string of murders a mile long

受這件事的牽連 我們要揭露...
Connected to this.We will...

你已經準備好再一次面對媒體了嗎? 呃?
Are you ready to show your face again? Huh?

你真的準備好了嗎?
Are you ready for that?

事已至此 我們還能做什麼其他的呢?
It's the bottom of the ninth.What else are we gonna do?

喂?
Hello?

喂 是爸爸 寶貝女兒
Hey. This is Daddy, baby girl.

爸爸
Daddy!

爸爸打來的電話
Daddy is on the phone.

駱駝怎麼樣啦?
How are the camels?

噢 好的 駱駝嘛 嗯 ...
Oh, well, the camels...

駱駝都很好
The camels are fine

我什麼時候可以看見你?
When do I get to see you?

比我想像的要早
Earlier than I thought

爸爸說他很快就要回來了
Daddy said he's coming home soon

把電話拿給媽媽
Hey, put Mommy on the phone

謝謝你 甜心
Thank you, sweetie

第一軍士 本傑明·邁爾斯·富蘭克林
First Sergeant Benjamin Miles Franklin

你好嗎?
How are you?

呃 寶貝...只是開卡車來打發時間
Oh, baby. Just driving trucks,eating dates

試著不讓沙子鑽進眼睛
Trying to keep the sand out of my eyes

那天我看了新聞
I saw on the news the other day

在科威特 華氏110度
It was 110 in Kuwait.

你肯定要被曬化了
You must be melting

在那
Over there

你不知道那裏有多熱
You have no idea

我聽說你很快要回來了 是真的嗎?
What's this about you coming home?

你是不會讓女兒希望落空的 不是嗎?
You're not getting your daughter's hopes up?

你坐穩了嗎
You sitting down?

那是當然
Sure

你老公這周就能回到家
Your man is coming home this week

這周?
This week?

你說的是真的嗎?
What are you talking about?

他們不是說你要
They said

明年才能回來
It'd be another year

嘿 命令已經下來了 寶貝
The orders just came down the pipe.

現在 我可不關心這裏的溫度是否降下來
And the hell if I care where they came down from.

我所關心的是
All that matters is

我們可以見面了
we will see each other

什麼時候回來?什麼時候?
When? When is this happening?

星期四 星期五 呃...我還不確定
Thursday, Friday. I'm not sure yet.

噢 我的上帝
Oh,my God!

要讓我去機場接你回來嗎?
Do you need me to pick you up from the airport?

噢 不 不 不要 呃...部隊會負責到底的
Oh, no. No, no.The army's got that all that arranged

你知道的 你只要在家裏等著我就好
You know, you just be waiting for me

好的 你知道我要讓把它們全記下來
Well, you know I got that down

拜託 後退點?
Would you back up?

嘿 嘿 呃 你知道的 指揮官只讓我多使用
Hey, you know, Comm is only letting me use this linkup

這電話機幾分鐘 所以 呃...
For a few more minutes

呃 戴裏斯在嗎?
Is Darius there?

我要和他說話
I need to speak to him

呃 在 在 我去叫他
Yeah, yeah. I'll go get him.

我愛你
I love you

我也愛你
I love you more


Yo

喲 怎麼啦 哥們?
Yeah, what's up, money?

你妹妹出去了嗎?
Your sister out of the room?

是的
She is now

哥們 那外面到底是什麼情形?
So, how is it out there, man?

狐貍河真的就像
Fox River all that

他們所說得那樣?
They say it is?

不全是這樣
Oh, man, it ain't all that

無論如何 不能太久
Not for long, anyway

你是什麼意思?
What you mean by that?

我要你幫我做些事
I need you to do something for me

好 好 當然沒問題
Yeah, all right.

你還是開那輛凱迪拉克攀登者嗎?
You still drive that Escalader?

邁克爾·傑克遜還是白人嗎?
Is Michael Jackson still white?

孩子 你就會開玩笑
Ha-ha, you gotjokes, son

能裝多少人?
How many does it hold?

好的
OK

好什麼?
OK what?

我們干吧
Let's do it

什麼 你的意思是今晚?
What? You mean tonight?

那林肯怎麼辦?
What about Linc?

我需要一片剃刀刀片
I need a razor blade

邁克爾 一片剃刀刀片
A razor blade

也不能把他從裏面弄出來
Ain't gonna get him out

你有還是沒有?
Do you have one or not?

兄弟 小心
Careful, brother

引導我去接近水源
Leadeth me beside the still waters

修復我的靈魂
Restoreth my soul

請您引導我走上公正之路
Leadeth me in the path of righteousness for your sake

儘管我走在死亡陰影的山谷中...
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

我不怕惡魔
I will fear no evil

我不怕惡魔 和我一同分享你的藝術
I will fear no evil.For thou art with me

你在我的敵人都在場的時候
In the presence of mine enemies

在我前面準備一張桌子
Thou preparest a table before me

當然 善良與仁慈...
Surely goodness and mercy

將一直伴隨我們一生
Shall follow me all the days of my life

我們將永遠受主的恩惠
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

阿門
Amen

阿門
Amen

他能聽見我們的祈禱 你知道的 上帝
He does hear our prayers, the Lord...

是的
Yes

關於對林肯的支持
...on behalf of Lincoln

所有那些尋找寬恕的人們都將得到寬恕
All who seek forgiveness will be delivered

是的
Yes.

如果你兄弟接受了主的安排
If your brother accepts the Lord

他將得到永遠的自由
He'll be free of this cage forever

是的
Yes

我將一直全程陪伴著他
I'll be available through this whole thing

如果你需要的話
If you need me

尊敬的牧師...
Reverend

尊敬的牧師 你能將這個給我哥哥嗎?
Reverend, would you give this to my brother?

這對他意味著很多 他一看就知道是我給他的
It'd mean a lot to him,knowing it came from me

我會轉交給他的
I will

那是我媽媽的
That was my mother's

告訴她 這將會使一個人擺脫痛苦
Tell her it's going to save someone a lot of pain

你確定你做這些有用嗎?
You sure you know what you're doing?

這得看他的造化了
It's in God's hands now.

感覺好像你一直在給我作善後的事情
You've been the clean-up crew for me

我在這裏的這段時間
The whole time I've been in here

腳趾受傷 打傷... 注射胰島素
Toes, contusions, insulin shots

總得有人做吧
Well, somebody's gotta do it

非常感激
Well, I'm grateful

你還想過... 另一種生活...
You ever think, in another life...

我不會是那樣的 女人 邁克爾
I won't be that woman, Michael

我不是要你成為那樣
I wasn't asking you to be

但是 有些事
But it is something

我想知道
I wonder about

如果...
What if?

不管怎樣 只是想確定你所說的
Anyway, just wanted to make sure it was said

為什麼我的感覺就像是要跟你說再見?
Why do I feel like you're saying goodbye to me?

我不知道
I don't know

我想在像這樣的地方
I guess in a place like this

你不會知道哪天才是你的最後一天
you never know which day is gonna be your last

莎拉 我這需要你的幫助
Sara, we got a backup out here.

好的
OK

你感覺下
You're set

我 呃...
I...

我對你哥哥的事表示遺憾
I'm sorry about your brother

醫生...
Doctor...

謝謝
Thank you

兄弟 時間到了
This is it, brother


Hey

祝我們好運
Good luck to both of us

監獄工廠的 幹活了!
PI! Let's do it!

你有沒有弄明白啊?
Came to your senses, did you?

比如 你計算的神奇的方法
What did you figure a magic way

把你兄弟從那裏弄出來
to get your brother out of that hole

和進入到警衛室裏去
And into the guards' room?

他用不著去那裏
He's not gonna be there

麻煩能把燈打開嗎?
Could you put the light on?

你好嗎?
You OK?

你在想什麼 雷夫?
What do you think, Rev?

今天我和你弟弟談了一次
I spoke with your brother today

他真誠為你做了祈禱
He's been praying for you

他一定非常的絕望
He must be desperate

你呢?
What about you?

你覺得絕望嗎?
Are you feeling desperate?

不 只是讓某些人絕望而已
No.Just for everyone else

那些你捨棄不顧的那些人
The ones you leave behind

那些我還沒說再見的人
The ones I never got to say goodbye to

你知道的 我明天一直陪伴著你...
I can be with you all day tomorrow, you know.

包括那個時候
Right up to the time

謝謝
Thank you

嗯 他要我把這個給你
He wanted me to give this to you

邁克爾
Michael

她回來了
She's back in play

好的 誰和你在一起?
Good. Who's there with you?

唐格
Tangren

哈爾怎麼樣?
What about Hale?

邁阿密
Nope. MIA.

估計他也會在那裏 你是什麼意思 邁阿密?
He should be there. What do you mean, MIA?

我想這是一個相當簡潔的說法
I think it's a fairly concise term

別接
Don't get it.

-飛機是幾點的? -11:00
-What time's the flight? -11:00

別對任何人說 我要去 瑞格鎮
Don't tell anyone.I gotta head up to Wrigleyville.

我兩個小時候回來接你
I'll be back in a couple hours to collect you

現在確定東西都收拾好
Make sure you pack everything

一旦我們出了這扇門 我們就不再會回來
Once we're out that door,we won't come back

你要去幹什麼?
What are you gonna do?

有一封信要送
There's a letter I gotta deliver.

女士 你要退後點

聽我說
Listen

我叫維羅妮卡·多諾萬
I'm Veronica Donovan

我是林肯·布倫斯的代表律師
I represent Lincoln Burrows

很好 但現在不是談這個的時候
Great, this isn't the time for it.

你必須靠邊站
You'll have to step aside

呃 對不起 多諾萬小姐?
I'm sorry.Miss Donovan?

你是不是說你是林肯·布倫斯的代表律師?
Did you say that you represent Lincoln Burrows?

林肯·布倫斯? 是的
Lincoln Burrows?That's right

安吉拉·維斯特 我是六頻道新聞的主管
Angela West. I'm a producer with News Six

派得·派普(德國神話中吹笛帶走老鼠的人) 下面怎麼進行下去?
So, Mr Pied Piper, what's the play?

我們在做我們一直做的事: 假裝工作
We do what we always do pretend to be working

假裝良民 直到恰當的時候
Be model citizens...till the time comes

你說幾點?
And that'd be?

9點
Nine o'clock

好像忘記了
You seem to be forgetting

工作時間好像是5點結束
That PI shuts down at five o'clock

那麼我就得保證這沒法按時結束 不是嗎?
Well, we have to make sure it doesn't, don't we?

錘子
Hammer

哇 哇 你他媽的在幹什麼?
Whoa! What the hell are you doing, man?

這裏到底發生了什麼?
What the hell happened here?

混亂不堪 水管破了
Messed up. Hit a pipe

本應該在我們工作之前就該把水關掉 不是嗎?
Should've killed the water Before we started?

應該嗎?
Should've?

這可不是件麻煩的事
It's not that big a deal

我們可以在早晨之前修好它
We can fix it in the morning

我可不想
I don't think

石膏那時候就會發霉了
Mould should be a problem before then.

石膏?
Mould?

斯科菲爾德 閉嘴
Scofield.shut up, man

不 你閉嘴
You shut up

你在說什麼?
What are you talking about?

得把牆壁和木板都弄乾
You get drywall and insulation soaked like this

否則石膏會發霉
You run the risk of stachybotrys mould

老大...
Boss

不太可能的 一千次中也最多就發生一次
that's just, like,one time in a thousand, for real

告訴你
Tell you what

你 還有你們幾個
You and all your compa

你在這的同伴
Eros here

別想走出這個門一步
Aren't stepping outside this door

直到這該死的
Until every damn

每一滴水
Molecule of water

都不會從這再流出來
Is out of this place

那可得花上一晚上的功夫
It's gonna take all night

好啊 那你們就幹一晚上
Well, then it's gonna take all night.

不要著涼啊
Don't catch a sniffle

你兇
Man

許多事情都要核查清楚
A lot of it checks out

她?
Put her on

多諾萬小姐 如果你不介意
Miss Donovan.If you don't mind

我們想讓你上鏡受採訪
We'd like to put you on

沒問題 那就是我來這的原因
That's why I'm here

那就好 豪利 在這要
Great.Holly here

問你幾個問題
Will be asking the questions

看他的手勢 準備好了嗎?
Just watch his hand, OK?

晚間新聞 皮特
Night NEWS Peter

在我身邊的是維羅妮卡·多諾萬 林肯·布倫斯的代理律師
I'm with Veronica Donovan,the lawyer for Lincoln Burrows

你正在為他作最後的努力 是嗎?
You're petitioning for a stay, is that right?

是的
Yes

基於什麼呢?
On what grounds?

我有充分的理由 我的當事人是被陷害的
On the grounds that my client was framed

把她的細節套出來
Get specifics

維羅妮卡·多諾萬 你有什麼充分而有力的證據嗎?
Veronica Donovan.Do you have any proof?

有一條線索顯示: 兇手...
There's a whole string of proof.Murders...

萊提卡·巴裏斯 一個 知道真相的目擊證人
Leticia Barris.A potential exculpatory witness

莉薩·利克斯
Lisa Rix

林肯的妻子
The mother of Lincoln's child

比斯霍普·邁克莫羅 他
Bishop McMorrow

已經向聯邦政府提出重審請求
Who could have petitioned for clemency

你是說有別人殺了他們 而嫁禍別人?
Someone's killing these people off?

我的意思是有人想掩蓋事實的真相
I'm saying somebody's trying to hide what happened

特倫斯·斯蒂德曼的事實 真相到底是怎樣
The truth about Terrence Steadman

這些只是你得推測 還是有了強而有力
Is this all just speculation, or is there hard evidence

支持你推斷的證據?
To substantiate your claims?

我有根據
I have a source

要他的名字
Get a name

你現在的心情是不是非常的複雜?
Could you elaborate?

不是現在這個時候 但是有人現在在監獄裏
No.Somebody on the inside

堅持聲稱他是無辜的 應當被無罪釋放
Claims they can exonerate Lincoln,that Terrence Steadman wasn't in the car that night

有人已經說出來了
Someone's been talking

是用直流電嗎?
Is there a reason you're on direct current?

怎麼了?
Sorry?

你知道 交流電/直流電
You know, AC/DC.

換電流 用直流電
Alternating current, direct current.DC's kinda

直流電比較落後
Yesterday's news for this sort of thing

你可以只用交流電的一半能量就可以處死那個人
You can kill a man with half the energy if you go AC

好的
OK

看看我們幹的
Let's see what we got

準備好了嗎?
You ready to run one?

警官們 我認為最好把這些燈打開
Sir.I think you better turn these lights on.

你的當事人正在被關禁閉
Your client's being disciplined

你觸犯了我當事人的合法權利
You're violating his Eighth Amendment rights

你要麼5秒鐘後把燈打開
Either you turn those lights on at next five seconds.

要麼你就準備作被告
Or you'll be the first defendant named in a lawsuit

你好嗎?
You OK?

我兒子好嗎?
LJ?

他很好
He's good

他很擔心你 但是現在他很好
He's scared, but he's good

我找到一個可以救你的證人
I found someone who's gonna talk

-誰? -我不認識 但是他知道一些內幕
-Who? -I don't know.But he knows something

我幾個小時後就去與他見面
But I'll meet him in a few hours

寶貝 幾個小時候我就要被執行死刑了
A few hours is cutting it close

我們沒有其他的選擇
We don't have any other choice

你必須要有堅定的信念 好嗎?
You have to have faith, OK?

尼克已經準備接受我們的案子
Nick's already primed the court to hear our case

無論邁克爾要做什麼?他現在不需要再這麼做了
Whatever Michael's doing,he doesn't need to do it now

我們會用最好的方法去就解決這件事
We'll beat this the right way

如果你錯了 怎麼辦?
What if you're wrong?

我不會錯的
I'm not

如果?
What if you are?

你必須要相信我 好嗎?
You gotta trust me, OK?

千萬不要放棄
Don't give up on me

保證
Promise?

沒有嚇到你吧
Didn't mean to scare you

沒有 沒事
No. It's all right

-保羅 你好嗎? -我很好
-Paul, how are you? -I'm good

我很好
I'm good

你呢?
You?

你這要去哪?
Where you going?

旅行 巴哈馬
Vacation.Bahamas

帶這麼多東西去巴哈馬?
Packing kinda heavily for the Bahamas.

你知道的 女人嘛
You know women


Yeah

所以 呃...
So...

丹尼去哪了?
where's Danny?

呃 我想是跑出去辦事了
Running errands, I think.

辦事 呃?
Errands, huh?

哪裏啊...去哪裏辦事阿?
Where... where might those errands be?

路易斯 是你嗎?
Lewis, you there?

是啊 是啊 我在這
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here, Linc.

你幾點下班?
What time you got?

8點多一點
A little after eight.

已經8: 15
It's 8:15

你沒事吧?
You OK?


No.

噢 邁克爾
Oh, Michael

9點 嫩雞
Nine o'clock, fish.

該出發了
Showtime

夥計 我們出發
Let's go, man

唐克雷蒂 已經下班了嗎?
Tancredi leave yet?

不 我想她還沒走
I don't think so.

你最好去叫她
You better call her.

外面見了
See you on the other side.

好像是食物中毒
Well, everything tells me it's food poisoning,

你在未來兩個小時內
In a couple of hours

會感覺好點 但是 呃...
Which means you should feel better

我希望我說的會讓你在
But...I wish I could say

行刑前感到好過點
That this would be enough to forestall the execution

其實不會那樣
It's not gonna be

好的 我知道
It's all right

如果你需要我 我可以一直陪著你
I can stay with you if you want.


No

我很好 謝謝
It's fine. Thank you

好的
OK

我們關於這件事有很多東西要談 但是卻沒那麼多時間
We got a lot to talk about and not a lot of time to do it.

你男朋友... 他還能救
Your boyfriend, he can still be saved.

布倫斯 他之前就被選中
Burrows was chosen a long time ago

他是被欽點的替死鬼
Hand-picked to be an assassin

但是他從來就沒開過槍
But he never pulled the trigger

到底是誰做的
Who did?

快告訴我
Come on

到底是誰殺了特倫斯·斯蒂德曼?
Who killed Terrence Steadman?

沒有人
Nobody

什麼?!
What?

特倫斯·斯蒂德曼現在還活著
Terrence Steadman's still alive.

在這裏面有三張紙
There's three sheets of paper inside.

你可以找到
You'll find all the names

你所需要的所有人的名單
You need are on them

包括開始這件事的每一個人
Everyone that started this whole thing

從上到下
From top to bottom

馬上躲到車後面去
You need to take two steps that way,right now

躲到車後面去
Behind the car. Get behind the car

你還想活下去嗎? 照我說的做
You want to stay alive, do as I say

馬上
Now

你們在這真不錯 快點走
Your boys better be there, rug head.

他們很快就回來了 克魯圖斯 不要你擔心
They'll be there, cleatis. Don't you worry

哥們 這太瘋狂了
This is crazy

所以 呃...丹尼 你在這幹什麼呢?
So, what are you doing here, Danny?

那個律師在哪?
Where's the lawyer?

我不知道你在說什麼
I don't know what you're talking about

艾利森 已經都告訴我了
Allison told me

我從她那都知道了
I got it out of her

你別動她
You didn't touch her?

我為什麼要那樣做呢?
Why would I do that?

我為什麼要那樣做呢?
Why would I do that?

我們是搭檔 不是嗎?
We're partners, right?

我們是一條船上的
We're on the same side


No

艾利森 她沒事
Allison's fine

她只是...
She's just...

好的 我猜想你要
OK.I guess you wanna...

好好的問自己誰才是 你要放棄的...
You're gonna have to ask yourself who you want to give up

你妻子還是那個律師
Your wife, or this lawyer

只要告訴我她在哪裏
Just tell me where she is

她在這麼?
Is she here?

還是剛剛在?
Has she been?

你到底要...
What exactly have you told...

千萬別這麼做
Don't do this

把你的槍給我
Give me your gun

-不能那麼做 -是的 你可以的
-I can't do that -Yes, you can

我是你的上司
I'm your superior

這是命令 你必須服從
I give you a command. You obey it.

把槍給我
Give me your gun

保羅 這什麼也不是 這沒什麼的...
Paul, it's nothing. It's not...

別動
Don't. Back up

太令人驚奇了
It's amazing

你已經都把它弄在...這三張紙上了
You got it all on only... three pages

你知道的如果這些紙落入其他人的手中
If this fell into the wrong hands?

會發生什麼嗎?
You know what would happen

你把我也寫上去了?
You named me?

和其他人列在一起?
Right there along with the rest of them?

夥計 我好怕
I got scared

那已經是這樣了 你敢把我也列上去
That's all it was. You named me?

-丹尼? -求求你 夥計!
-Danny. -Please, man!

艾利森還一個月就生了
Allison's due in one month.

保羅 你和我 我們 從中學就是朋友
Paul, you and me,we-we've been friends since the academy.

可你把我也寫上去了
You named me

好了 快上來
OK. Let's go

嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey, hey, hey

夥計 把那個收起來
Put that away, man

你在幹嘛? 夥計 把那個收起來
What you doing? Put that away, man

嘿 你們兩個
Hey, yo-yos

這裏是監獄的禁區
This is a state penitentiary

你們不能把車停在這
You can't park here

噢 你認為我們想把車停在這嗎?
You think we meant to park here?

把手放到我可以看見的地方
Put your hands where I can see them

我再說一遍 把手放到我能看見的地方
I said put your hands where I can see them

修好了
All fixed

你們立刻離開這裏
What do you say you two hit the road?

你們立刻離開這裏 立刻...
You two hit the road right now

或者我們將讓你們有麻煩
Or we're gonna have a problem

還好嗎?
You all right?

我很好
I'm good

從來沒有像現在這麼好
Haven't been this good in years

邁克爾...
Michael?

他在那裏
He's there

狗娘養的...
Son of a bitch!

他在那裏
He's there

他在那裏
He's there

這 邁克爾 用這個
Here, Michael. Use this

你準備好了嗎?
Come on! You ready?

準備好了嗎?
Ready?

怎麼了 和我說
What? Talk to me

我辦不到
It can't be done

什麼?
What?

它太厚了
It's too thick

對不起
I'm so sorry

我們從這裏出不去
We're not getting out of here

不幸的 哥們 我們別無選擇
Unfortunately, pretty,that ain't an option