The Walking Dead (2010–…): Season 4, Episode 13 - Alone - full transcript

Maggie, Sasha and Bob clash over whether they should head to Terminus. Daryl and Beth take shelter in a seemingly abandoned funeral home.

♪Take your things♪

♪Leave somehow♪

♪Blackbird song♪

♪Is over now♪

♪Mouths are dry♪

♪River runs♪

♪Hands are tied♪

♪Preacher's son♪

♪Pack your things♪

♪Leave somehow♪

♪Blackbird song♪



♪Is over now♪

♪Don't be scared♪

♪I'm still here♪

♪No more time♪

♪For crying tears♪

Blackbird Song
Lee DeWyze

-你去问问 -嗯 我来吧
- You got point? - Yeah, I got it.

只有你一个人吗
Just you out here?

是的
Yeah.

你这样漂泊了多久
How long's it been like that for?

我不知道
I don't know.

我之前跟过两队人
I was with one group and another one after that.

他们没撑过来吗 两队都没有吗
They didn't make it? Neither one of them?

你叫什么名字
What's your name?



鲍勃·斯图基
Bob Stookey.

你们有营地吗
You people have a camp?

瑞克的三个问题

你杀了多少行尸
How many walkers have you killed?

没数过 十几个吧
Haven't kept count. A couple dozen.

你杀了多少人
How many people you kill?

只有一个
Only one.

为什么
Why?

她让我动手的
She asked me to.

想和我们一起走吗
Want to come with us?


Yes.

对我们有什么问题吗
You got any questions for us?

没有
No.

你们是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who you are.

真的吗
Really?

是的
Yeah.

不重要
It doesn't matter.

本字幕由人人影视字幕组翻译
禁止用作任何商业盈利行为

翻译 森の鸟

翻译 蘑菇

翻译 Reginamoon

翻译 重案组李Sir

翻译 小饭

听译 CS小明漫画家

翻译 33来了

{\pos(152,254)}翻译/校对 冰蓝 卫老哥

校对 米小勒 送小孩

{\pos(203,212)}时间轴 雪贵人

{\pos(239,233)}时间轴 涛涛 鸟の森

后期 、青衣

特效 送小哥

总监 送小孩

行尸走肉
第四季 第十三集

鲍勃
Bob!

玛姬
Maggie!

放开她
Let go of her!

不 不
No! No!

鲍勃
Bob.

没事
It's okay.

它正好咬到了绷带
He got me right on the bandage.


Ow! Ow! Ow!

我没说不让你抱
I didn't say stop.

我只是叫疼
I just said ow.

我只是叫疼
I just said ow.

-接近了吗 -快了
- Are we close? - Almost done.

你怎么知道
How do you know?

到处都有踪迹
The signs are all there.

你要学会辨位
Just got to know how to read 'em.

我们在追踪什么
What are we tracking?

你说啊
You tell me.

是你想学的
You're the one who wanted to learn.

有东西经过了这里
Well, something came through here.

路线弯弯曲曲的
The pattern is all zig-zaggy.

是行尸
It's a walker.

也许是个醉汉
Maybe it's a drunk.

我越来越擅长了
I'm getting good at this.

很快我就不需要你了
Pretty soon I won't need you at all.

是啊 继续追踪吧
Yeah, keep on tracking.

它有一把枪
It's got a gun.

脚能动吗
Can you move it?


Yeah.

准备好了吗
You ready?

我们应该等到雾散
We should wait till the fog clears.

我们已经等了一阵了
We've been waiting a while.

我们刚只是幸运而已
You see all this? We got lucky.

我们需要能见度
We need visibility.

只剩六发子弹了
We've got six bullets left.

她说的对
She's right.

我们按计划行事一直很顺利
We've been doing good following the plan.

现在不能草率
No need to get sloppy now.

怎么了
What is it?

坏了
It's broken.

我们不需要这个
We don't need it.

太阳东升西落
Sun comes up in the east, sets in the west.

注意观察就行
We'll keep an eye on it in between.

没事的
We'll be fine.

能等一会儿吗
Can we-- can we hold up a sec?

你还好吗
You all right?

坐一会儿就好
I just need to sit down.

好的 等等
All right. Hold up.

上来
Hop on.

-你说真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.

我来背你 跳上来
This is a serious piggyback. Jump up.

你比看起来要重
You're heavier than you look.

那里可能还有人
Maybe there are people there.

如果有 我来收拾他们
Yeah, if there are, I'll handle them.

还是有好人的 达里尔
There are still good people, Daryl.

我不认为好人能活下来
I don't think the good ones survive.

{\pos(195,260)}生于1837年11月12日
卒于1874年12月10日
慈父

那是什么
What's that?

避难所和社区欢迎所有人 抵达就能活命

终点站
Terminus.

我们去兽医院的时候
When we were out on the run to the veterinary college,

在广播上听过
we heard a message about this on the radio.

-他们在广播吗 -说了什么
- They were broadcasting? - What did it say?

没听清
Couldn't make it out.

我现在看了这个才明白
I only know because I'm seeing it now.

"抵达就能活命"
"Those who arrive survive."

我们应该去
We should go.

我们不是在找格伦吗
I thought we were looking for Glenn.

如果他看到这样的牌子
If he saw one of these,

就会知道我去这里找他了
he would go looking for me looking for him.

看看这地图 所有路线
Look at this map. All these tracks

都通往同一个地方
from different directions leading to the same place.

太远了
It's far.

况且我们不知道有没有其它的牌子
And we don't know if there are other signs.

你不会认为只有这一个吧
You don't think this is the only one.

这是目前最好的线索了
This is the best lead we've had so far.

上面说是避难所 更值得试一下了
It says sanctuary. That's just another reason to try.

监狱里的其他人也可能去那里
Others from the prison could be there.

比如泰尔西
Tyreese.

有些事如果听上去太美好...
If it sounds too good to be true...

也许格伦看到这牌子后
Maybe if Glenn saw one of these,

想法和我一样
maybe he felt the same way.

他不会的 我知道他有信念
He wouldn't. He'd believe, I know.

那你想怎样 萨沙
What do you want to do, Sasha?

围着大巴绕圈吗
Keep making these circles from the bus?

还是让我们做别的事
Or are you talking about us starting to do something else?

我们不能分开
We're not splitting up.

绝对不能
That can't happen.

你是想投票还是怎样
You want to take a vote or something?

不必投票
We don't need to vote.

等会儿
Give it a minute.

真干净
It's so clean.

有人在打扫
Someone's been tending to it.

那人也许还在附近
May still be around.

把你的脚踝包扎一下
Let's get that ankle wrapped.

看来某人没洋娃娃来玩穿衣游戏了
Looks like somebody ran out of dolls to dress up.

很美的
It's beautiful.

做这事的人
Whoever did this

在乎这些人
cared.

他们希望这些人能有一场葬礼
They wanted these people to get a funeral.

他们还记得它们曾经是人
They remembered these things were people

在一切发生之前是
before all this.

在最后一刻依然是
They didn't let it change them in the end.

你不觉得这很美吗
Don't you think that's beautiful?

来吧
Come on.

玛姬人呢
Where's Maggie?

去拾柴火了
Getting more firewood.

还在流血吗
Still bleeding?

不太流了
Barely.

告诉我...
So tell me...

告诉你什么
Tell you what?

你觉得我们应该停下来
You think we should stop.

是的
Yeah.

为什么
Tell me why.

为了活下去
To not die.

你 玛姬 我
You, Maggie, me.

才不是因为这个呢
Yeah, that's not it.

什么
What?

我觉得你不明白自己为什么想停下来
I don't think you know why you want to stop.

鲍勃 今早发生的事
Bob, what happened this morning,

是对我们的警告
we get warnings.

我们挺过来了
We did fine.

这是个警告
We get warnings.

下次我们就完了
And the next time it's on us.

格伦可能已经死了
Odds are Glenn is dead.

我们也可能会死
Odds are we will be, too.

这就是现实
That's the reality.

我们只剩六发子弹 而且你还在流血
We got six bullets and you're still bleeding.

那些轨道会穿过一些城镇
Those tracks, they run through towns.

我们在最近的城里找座房子
The first one we see, we find a building,

在制高点栖身
some higher ground to set up in. All of us.

这才是我们该做的
That's what we need to do.

也是我们要做的
That's what we're gonna do.

如果能说服她的话
If we can talk her into it.

考虑一下吧
Just think about it.

见鬼
Dang.

你有收获吗
You find anything?

花生酱和果酱
Peanut butter and jelly,

无糖汽水 还有猪蹄罐头
diet soda, and pig's feet.

标准的懒汉早午餐
That's a white trash brunch right there.

我觉得挺好
It all looks good to me.

等等
No, hold up.

这些东西一尘不染
Ain't a speck of dust on this.

所以呢
So?

说明是有人刚放进去的
That means somebody just put it here.

这是某人的补给
This is someone's stash.

也许他们还活着
Maybe they're still alive.

好吧 我们就拿一点
All right, we'll take some

其他都留下 行吗
of it and we'll leave the rest, all right?

我就知道
I knew it.

知道什么
Knew what?

就像我之前说的
It's like I said.

还是有好人的
There are still good people.

恶心
Gross.

猪蹄归我了
Hey, those pig's feet are mine.

♪夏日的松树♪
♪Pine for summer♪

♪然后我们要买♪
♪Then we'll buy♪

♪一瓶啤酒一饮而尽♪
♪A beer to shotgun♪

♪我们要躺在草地上♪
♪We'll lay on our lawn♪

♪我们将一切安好♪
♪And we'll be good...♪

这里封锁好了
The place is nailed up tight.

唯一的入口是前门
The only way in is through the front door.

你在干什么
What are you doing?

这是我几年来睡过最舒服的床了
This is the comfiest bed I've had in years.

真的吗
Really?

我没开玩笑
I ain't kidding.

你继续弹吧
Why don't you go ahead and play some more?

接着唱
Keep singing.

你不是讨厌我唱歌吗
I thought my singing annoyed you.

这里没有点唱机 所以...
There ain't no jukebox, so...

♪然后我们要买♪
♪And we'll buy...♪

♪一瓶啤酒一饮而尽♪
♪A beer to shotgun♪

♪我们要躺在草地上♪
♪We'll lay on the lawn♪

♪我们将一切安好♪
♪And we'll be good♪

♪如今我嘲笑着我的无聊♪
♪Now I'm laughing at my boredom♪

♪和我失败的尝试...♪
♪And my string of failed attempts...♪

鲍勃
Bob?

别为了我冒险
祝好运

鲍勃
Bob.

走吧
Come on.

她肯定顺着轨道走了
She's got to follow the tracks.

我们还能跟上她
We can still catch up to her.

萨沙
Sasha,

我们还能跟上她
we can still catch up to her.

避难所和社区欢迎所有人 抵达就能活命

自从平安地逃离监狱后 你就一直笑
You have been grinning since we left the prison in one piece.

如果活着让你这么开心
If you're so happy to be alive,

那我们为什么还要朝黑暗的深处走
then why are we walking into the heart of darkness?

这和我活着没关系
It's not about me being alive.

那你知道自己为什么笑么
Do you even know why you're smiling?

当然
Oh, yeah.

因为我没落单
I'm not alone.

失去第一队人后 我落单了
That's how it happened when I lost my first group.

第二队也不例外
And my second group.

现在我破了这个记录
I broke that streak.

换做是你 也会笑的
You'd be smiling, too.

自我意识真是个好东西
Self-awareness is a beautiful thing.

你哪天也该试试
You should try it sometime.

-怎么 不打算接话吗 -才不
- Oh, you're not going to take the bait? - Nope.

你有时候真跟她一样倔
You're just as bullheaded as she is sometimes. You know that?

{\pos(160.8,45.727)}格伦
去终点站
玛姬留

的确
Yeah.

我正全速前进呢
Going as fast as I can.

得了吧
Forget that.

坐好了
Here you go.

好了
All right.

开吃吧
Let's eat.

别动
Stay.

一条该死的狗而已
It's just a damn dog.

过来 孩子
Come here, boy.

它不进来吗
He wouldn't come in?

叫你别动
I told you to stay back.

是呀 但你不是说有条狗吗 达里尔
Yeah, but, Daryl, you said there was a dog.

说不定它会跑回来 走吧
Maybe he'll come back around. Come on.

我睡不着
I'm awake.

我也是
So am I.

你看见它了吗
Can you see it?

看不到
No.

它这样快一个小时了
Been that way for an hour.

说不定被卡住了
Might be stuck on something.

晚上的声音真多
There's a lot of noise at night.

蝉 猫头鹰
Cicadas, owls.

它们真是阴魂不散
I think sometimes they go in circles.

当我一个人时
Still, when I was out here by myself,

我总是睡不好
I didn't sleep much.

你现在也睡不好
You're not sleeping much now.

你需要睡觉养伤
You've got to heal. You need to sleep.

我可以试试
I can try.

试过了
I tried.

鲍勃 我们在这里算是干什么呢
Bob, what the hell are we doing out here?

为什么你认为泰尔西死了
Why do you think Tyreese is dead?

-什么 -如果泰尔西活着 他会去终点站
- What? - If Tyreese were alive, he'd go for Terminus.

你很清楚这一点
I know you know that.

为什么你认为他死了
So why do you think he's dead?

你害怕知道他的生死吗
Or are you just too afraid to find out if he is or not?

目前为止 我都觉得你是我遇到最顽强的人
Up until now, I thought you were the toughest person I ever met.

说起来有点怪
Which is kind of weird,

因为你也是最贴心的人
'cause you were the sweetest, too.

说说而已
Just saying.

我要留一张感谢卡
I'm gonna leave a thank-you note.

为什么
Why?

他们回来能看见
For when they come back.

如果他们会回来的话
If they come back.

就算他们不回来 我还是想说谢谢
Even if they're not coming back, I still want to say thanks.

也许你不用留话
Maybe you don't have to leave that.

也许我们可以在这里住一阵子
Maybe we stick around here for a while.

他们回来后
They come back,

我们可以想办法共处
we'll just make it work.

也许他们脑袋不正常
They may be nuts,

但也许一切都会安好
but maybe it'll be all right.

所以你觉得还是有好人的
So you do think there are still good people around.

是什么改变了你的想法
What changed your mind?

你懂的
You know.

什么
What?

我不知道
I don't know.

别哼唧
Don't...

是什么改变了你的想法
What changed your mind?

我再给那条狗一次机会
I'm gonna give that mutt one more chance.

贝丝 贝丝
Beth! Beth!

快跑
Run!

快跑
Run!

贝丝 撬开窗户 拿上你的东西
Beth, pry open a window. Get your shit.

我不会丢下你
I'm not gonna leave you.

出去 去路上 我去那里找你
Go out. Go up the road. I'll meet you there.

快走
Go!

这边
This way.

贝丝 贝丝
Beth! Beth!

贝丝
Beth!

{\pos(306.6,10.429)}格伦
去终点站
玛姬留

她是沿着轨道走的
She's keeping to the tracks.

如果我们加快速度 就能追上她
If we pick up the pace, we'll catch her.

鲍勃 那边
Bob, right there.

高且安全
Secure and high up.

我们搭个东西接雨水
See if we can set up something to catch the rain.

在屋顶上瞭望 寻找食物
See if we could move from the rooftops to look for food.

在上面种点东西
Maybe even try to grow some up there.

萨沙 我不会停下来的
Sasha, I'm not stopping.

我们就留在这里
We are.

我不会的
I'm not.

她孤身在外
She's out there alone.

她不想让我们去
She didn't want us to come.

她做出了自己的决定
She made her choice for her.

我不在乎
I don't care.

她落单了
She's alone.

我刚到监狱时心想
When I got to the prison, I thought to myself,

时光飞逝 还要多久
"How long? The clock's ticking.

其他人会死光
How long until everyone else is dead

又只剩下我一人
and I'm on my own?"

因为我害怕 才发生了坏事
Bad things happened 'cause I was scared.

有些事未必会发生 我不用害怕
They didn't need to. I didn't need to be afraid.

如果到了终点站 泰尔西不在那里
Now we get to Terminus and Tyreese isn't there,

并不意味着他死了
it doesn't mean he's dead.

-你不用害怕 -我没有害怕
- You don't need to be afraid. - I am not afraid.

那我们就此分别了
So this is it?

不一定非要分开
It doesn't have to be.

是的
That's right.

我要冒险做件事
I'm gonna try something here.

好吧
Well, okay.

你不必这样做
You don't have to do it.

你不必再孤单一人
You don't have to be alone again.

我不会的
I won't be.

玛姬
Maggie?

该死
Oh, shit.

鲍勃呢
Where's Bob?

去找你了
Out looking for you.

你怎么在这
Why are you here?

我想找只行尸
I was looking for another walker.

结果碰到了好多
Found more than I wanted.

我躺在那的时候
You know, I was lying there

我想起来
and I remembered--

我听见了你在营地说的话
I heard what you said back at the camp.

我听见你说 你认为我们应该
I heard you say you thought we should

留在镇上
be in a town.

你还听见我说什么了
What else did you hear me say?

格伦可能已经死了
That odds are Glenn is dead.

我们应该停下来
And we should stop.

但是你错了
But you're wrong.

那你为什么还在这
So why are you here?

因为我在等你
'Cause I was waiting for you.

我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.

但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.

我一个人没法做到
'Cause I can't do it by myself.

就算我赶上鲍勃
And even if I catch up to Bob,

光靠我跟他也做不到
we can't do it alone.

我本以为我不敢求你以身犯险
I thought that I couldn't ask you to risk your life.

但我可以
But I can.

因为我知道你冒险为的是什么
'Cause I know what you'd be risking it for.

不止是为了格伦
And it isn't just Glenn.

我知道你害怕
I get that you're afraid.

的确
I am.

我害怕
I am afraid.

我们可以做到的
We could get there.

我知道
I know.

我们去找鲍勃
So let's go get Bob...

然后去避难所吧
and let's get there.

看看这是谁
Well, look it here.

该死 等等
Damn it, hold up!

他的背心我要了
I'm claiming the vest.

我喜欢上面的翅膀
I like them wings.

别轻举妄动
Hold up.

弩手
A bowman.

我很敬佩
I respect that.

拿着来复枪的人
See, a man with a rifle,

以前可能是摄影师
he could have been some kind of photographer

或足球教练
or soccer coach back in the day.

但弩手自始至终不会变
But a bowman's a bowman through and through.

你手上拿的是150磅张弓力吗
What you got there, 150-pound draw weight?

那东西的速度
I'll be donkey-licked if

能达到每秒三百英尺
that don't fire at least 300 feet per second.

我一直在找这样的武器
I've been looking for a weapon like that.

当然了 最好能多几支箭
Of course, I'd want one with a bit more ammo

少点污渍
and minus the oblongata stains.

你遇到麻烦了吗 老兄
Get yourself in some trouble, partner?

你扣下扳机
You pull that trigger,

他们会把你射成蜂窝
these boys are gonna drop you several times over.

你想这样吗
That what you want?

别这样伙计 自杀多蠢啊
Come on, fella, suicide is stupid.

害己不如害人
Why hurt yourself when you can hurt other people?

我叫乔
Name's Joe.

达里尔
Daryl.

♪No more time♪

♪For crying tears♪

鲍勃
Bob.

避难所和社区欢迎所有人 抵达就能活命

终点站