The Walking Dead (2010–…): Season 4, Episode 12 - Still - full transcript

Daryl and Beth seek refuge in the woods, where conflict emerges between the pair.

本字幕由人人影视字幕组翻译
禁止用作任何商业盈利行为

翻译 森の鸟

翻译 Marshal同学

翻译 Reginamoon

翻译 重案组李Sir

翻译 小饭

翻译 CS小明漫画家

翻译 33来了

{\pos(152,254)}翻译/校对 冰蓝

校对 米小勒 送小孩

{\pos(203,212)}时间轴 雪贵人



{\pos(239,233)}时间轴 涛涛 鸟の森

后期 、青衣

特效/后期 送小哥

总监 送小孩

行尸走肉
第四季 第十二集

我想喝点
I need a drink.

不 我是说真家伙
No, I mean a real drink.

比如说酒
As in alcohol.

我从没喝过
I've never had one.

因为我爸爸
'Cause of my dad.

但他不在了 所以...
But he's not exactly around anymore, so...

我觉得我们可以去找一些
I thought we could go find some.

好吧
Okay.

慢慢吃你的蛇肉干吧
Well, enjoy your snake jerky.



混蛋
Jerk.

我们好像找到路了
I think we made it a way.

我很肯定得走那边才找的到酒
I'm pretty sure we got to go that way to find the booze.

搞什么
What the hell?

你又把我带回来了
You brought me back.

我才不要待在那个逊毙了的营地
I'm not staying in this suck-ass camp.

你玩够了没有
Hey! You had your fun.

你有毛病吗 你难道没感情吗
What the hell is wrong with you? Do you feel anything?

是啊 你觉得一切都玩完了
Yeah, you think everything's screwed.

我想那也是一种感情
I guess that's a feeling.

所以你想盯着一堆火
So you want to spend the rest of our lives

吃着泥蛇度过余生吗
staring into a fire and eating mud snakes?

去他的
Screw that.

我们倒不如做点别的
We might as well do something.

我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself

我一定要去喝杯酒
and I'm gonna get a damn drink.

高尔夫球手嗜酒成性 对吗
Golfers like to booze it up, right?

快走
Come on.

松景乡村俱乐部

里面可能有人
Might be people inside.

走吧
Come on.

华盛顿特区 国会大厦

你为什么要拿那些东西
Why are you keeping all that stuff?

快走
Come on.

谢谢你帮我
Thanks for the help.

你说过能照顾好自己
You said you could take care of yourself.

真是呢
You did.

欢迎来到
狗宅

富家婊

富家婊

帮我把她放下
Help me take her down.

无所谓了 她死了
It don't matter. She's dead.

有所谓
It does matter.

用这个
Here.

好的
Okay.

快走
Move.

我们到了
We made it.

我知道你觉得这很傻
I know you think this is stupid.

可能真的很傻
And it probably is.

但我不在乎
But I don't care.

我今天只想躺下大哭
All I wanted to do today was lay down and cry,

但是我们没这个权力
but we don't get to do that.

所以要是想撒气的话就去暴打行尸好了
So beat up on walkers if that makes you feel better.

我必须这么做
I need to do this.

你有必要弄碎玻璃吗
Did you have to break the glass?

没有
No.

你找到喝的了吗
You have your drink yet?

没有
No.

但我找到这个了
But I found this.

桃味蒸馏酒
Peach schnapps.

-好喝吗 -不好喝
- Is it good? - No.

只剩下这个了
Well, it's the only thing left.

何必用酒杯呢
Who needs a glass?

你第一次喝酒
Ain't gonna have your first drink

不能就喝这个破桃味蒸馏酒
be no damned peach schnapps.

走吧
Come on.

摩托车修理工
A motorcycle mechanic.

-什么 -我猜的
- Huh? - That's my guess.

灾变前你所从事的职业
For what you were doing before the turn.

扎克也是这么猜的吗
Did Zack ever guess that one?

无关紧要了
It don't matter.

已经无关紧要很久了
Hasn't mattered for a long time.

人们就是这么聊天的
It's just what people talk about,

为了感觉自己是个正常人
you know, to feel normal.

我从没觉得这么聊很正常
Yeah, well, that never felt normal to me.

我跟米琼恩找到的这个地方
Found this place with Michonne.

我以为是酒水店
I was expecting a liquor store.

不是 这个更好
No, this is better.

那是什么
What's that?

私酒
Moonshine.

来吧
Come on.

好了
All right.

这才是第一次该喝的酒
That's a real first drink right there.

怎么了
What's the matter?

没什么
Nothing.

只是...
It's just...

我爸总是说 喝劣质私酒会致盲
my dad always said bad moonshine can make you go blind.

反正外面也没有什么值得看了
Ain't nothing worth seeing out there anymore anyway.

这是我喝过的最恶心的东西
That's the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

喝到第二口就好多了
Second round's better.

慢点喝
Slow down.

-这杯是给你倒的 -不用了
- This one's for you. - No, I'm good.

-为什么 -得有个人留神
- Why? - Someone's got to keep watch.

怎么 你现在是我的保护人吗
So, what, you're like my chaperone now?

你就多喝点水吧
Just drink lots of water.

是 迪克森先生
Yes, Mr. Dixon.

谁会走进一家商店
Who'd go into a store

然后拎着这玩意儿出来
and walk out with this?

我爸 他就愿意
My dad, that's who.

他就是个傻帽
Oh, he's a dumbass.

他会把那些摆在电视上
He'd set those up on top of the TV set,

用它们来练射击
use them as target practice.

他在家里开枪射击吗
He shot things inside your house?

反正那只是一堆垃圾
It was just a bunch of junk anyway.

所以我知道这地方以前是什么
That's how I knew what this place was.

外面的那个棚屋
That shed out there,

我爸之前也有那样的棚屋
my dad had a place just like this.

有个大靠椅
You got your Dumpster chair.

你坐在上头 抽屉里全是夏季饮料
That's for sitting in and your drawers all summer drinking.

旁边有个花哨的大桶
Got your fancy buckets.

那是用来吐嚼烟的
That's for spitting chaw in

因为你家老太婆叫你戒烟
after your old lady tells you to stop smoking.

这个是你的"互联网"
You got your Internet.

-只有一个 -我们要去干掉它吗
- It's just one of 'em. - Should we get it?

假如它一直吵个不停 那就干掉
If he keeps making too much noise, yeah.

假如我们又要被困住
Well, if we're gonna be trapped again,

我们最好随遇而安
we might as well make the best of it.

除非你忙着保护我 迪克森先生
Unless you're too busy chaperoning, Mr. Dixon.

对啊 最好随遇而安
Hell, might as well make the best of it.

家 可爱的家
Home, sweet home.

首先 我说一件我从没做过的事
So first, I say something I've never done

假如你做过这件事 你就得喝酒
and if you have done it, you drink,

假如你没做过 那就我喝
and if you haven't, I drink.

然后换你说
Then we switch.

你真的不知道这个游戏吗
You really don't know this game?

我从不需要游戏来喝醉
I never needed a game to get lit before.

等等 我们开始玩了吗
Wait, are we starting?

-你从哪学的 -我朋友玩过
- How do you know this game? - My friends played.

我看过 好了 从我开始
I watched. Okay, I'll start.

我从没射过十字弩
I've never shot a crossbow.

你喝酒吧
So now you drink.

这不算游戏吧
Ain't much of a game.

热身而已 换你了
That was a warm-up. Now you go.

我不知道
I don't know.

随便说你想到的第一件事
Just say the first thing that pops into your head.

我从没出过乔治亚州
I've never been out of Georgia.

真的吗 这个不错
Really? Okay, good one.

我从没
I've never...

喝醉做出后悔的事
been drunk and did something I regretted.

我倒干过很多
I've done a lot of things.

轮到你了
Your turn.

我从没度过假
I've never been on vacation.

野营算吗
What about camping?

不算 那只是学打猎的必修课
No, that was just something I had to learn to hunt.

你爸爸教你的吗
Your dad teach you?

好吧
Okay.

我从没
I've never...

进过监狱
been in jail.

我是说 没当过囚犯
I mean, as a prisoner.

你就是那么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?

我不是说什么大事儿
I didn't mean anything serious.

就是喝醉被拘留什么的
I just thought, you know, like the drunk tank.

连我爸都因此进过牢房
Even my dad got locked up for that back in the day.

-喝吧 -等等
- Drink up. - Wait.

狱警
Prison guard.

你以前是狱警吗
Were you a prison guard before?

不是
No.

又轮到你了
It's your turn again.

我去小便
I'm gonna take a piss.

安静点
You have to be quiet.

我听不清 我在小便
Can't hear you! I'm taking a piss!

达里尔 别这么大声
Daryl, don't talk so loud.

怎么 你是我的保护人吗
What, are you my chaperone now?

等等
Oh, wait.

轮到我了对吧
It's my turn, right?

我从没
I've never--

从没吃过酸奶冰淇淋
never eaten frozen yogurt.

从没养过宠物小马
Never had a pet pony.

从没收过圣诞老人的礼物
Never got nothing from Santa Claus.

从不需要他人庇护
Never relied on anyone for protection before.

妈的 老子从没依赖过任何人
Hell, I don't think I've ever relied on anyone for anything.

-达里尔 -我从没当着大伙儿的面唱歌
- Daryl. - Never sung out in front of a big group

以为这一切很有趣
out in public like everything was fun.

以为这是一场游戏
Like everything was a big game.

我他妈的也从没割腕求关注
I sure as hell never cut my wrists looking for attention.

听起来外面的朋友
Sounds like our friend out there

在召唤它的兄弟们
is trying to call all of his buddies.

-达里尔 快住嘴 -嘿 你从没用过弩是吧
- Daryl, just shut up. - Hey, you never shot a crossbow before?

我现在就教你
I'm gonna teach you right now.

来吧 会很有趣的
Come on. It's gonna be fun.

我们应该待在屋里 达里尔 住手
We should stay inside. Daryl, cut it out!

达里尔
Daryl!

蠢货 来呀 蠢货
Dumbass. Come here, dumbass.

-达里尔 -你想试试吗
- Daryl. - You want to shoot?

-我不会 -很简单
- I don't know how. - Oh, it's easy.

过来 瞄准右角
Come here. Right corner.

以后再练吧
Let's practice later.

-接着来 很有趣 -别闹了
- Come on, it's fun. - Just stop it.

-达里尔 -过来
- Daryl! - Come here.

-八球进洞 -快干掉它
- Eight ball. - Just kill it!

格林 过来 我们把箭拔出来
Come here, Greene. Let's pull these out.

那它当靶子多练练手
Get a little more target practice.

你杀它干嘛 爷正乐着呢
What the hell you do that for? I was having fun.

才不 你太混蛋了
No, you were being a jackass.

-如果有人对我老爸... -别
- If anyone found my dad-- - Don't.

这两个根本不是一回事
That ain't remotely the same.

杀行尸不应该是有趣的
Killing them is not supposed to be fun.

那你到底要我怎么做 丫头
What do you want from me, girl, huh?

我想让你别一副
I want to you stop acting

什么都不在意的样子
like you don't give a crap about anything.

就好像我们经历的这一切都毫无意义
Like nothing we went through matters.

那些去世的人对你来说都一文不值一样
Like none of the people we lost meant anything to you.

这太混账了
It's bullshit!

-你是这么想的吗 -我知道就是这样
- Is that what you think? - That's what I know.

你什么也不懂
You don't know nothing.

我知道在你眼里我只是个将死的女孩
I know you look at me and you just see another dead girl.

我不是米琼恩 不是卡萝儿 也不是玛姬
I'm not Michonne. I'm not Carol. I'm not Maggie.

我活下来了 你却不明白
I've survived and you don't get it

虽然我不像你或者其他人
'cause I'm not like you or them.

但我做到了 你不能因为自己畏惧
But I made it and you don't get to treat me like crap

就这样对我
just because you're afraid.

我无所畏惧
I ain't afraid of nothing.

我记得
I remember.

当那个小女孩跟在我妈身后
When that little girl came out of the barn

从谷仓出来时
after my mom.

你就跟我一样
You were like me.

而从那以后
And now God forbid

你就不敢亲近任何人
you ever let anybody get too close.

亲近是吗 你当然懂了
Too close, huh? You know all about that.

你失去了两个男友 一滴眼泪都没流
You lost two boyfriends, you can't even shed a tear.

你全家人都没了
Your whole family's gone,

你却像个愚蠢的大学生一样
all you can do is just go out looking for hooch

出去找酒喝
like some dumb college bitch.

去你的 你根本不了解情况
Screw you. You don't get it.

是你不了解情况
No, you don't get it!

-我们认识的人都死了 -你根本不确定
- Everyone we know is dead! - You don't know that!

没什么差别 因为你再也不会见到他们
Might as well be, 'cause you ain't never gonna see 'em again.

瑞克 你再也见不到玛姬了
Rick. You ain't never gonna see Maggie again.

-达里尔 别说了 -不
- Daryl, just stop. - No!

总督直接来到了我们家门口
The Governor rolled right up to our gates.

如果当初我没有停止寻找他
Maybe if I wouldn't have stopped looking.

也许这一切都是我的错 因为我放弃了
Maybe 'cause I gave up. That's on me.

-达里尔 -不
- Daryl. - No--

还有你爸
And your dad.

或许 我本可以做点什么
Maybe-- maybe I could have done something.

我明白我爸为什么戒酒了
I get why my dad stopped drinking.

你想吐吗
You feel sick?

没有
Nope.

我希望我能一直有这样的感觉
I wish I could feel like this all the time.

这可不好
That's bad.

形容酒品好 反义为"愤怒的醉鬼"

你很幸运 你是个快乐的醉鬼
You're lucky you're a happy drunk.

没错 我很幸运
Yeah, I'm lucky.

有的人喝醉后就各种撒泼耍赖
Some people can be real jerks when they drink.

是的 我喝醉之后就那样
Yeah, I'm a dick when I'm drunk.

莫尔有个毒贩朋友
Merle had this dealer.

一个讨人嫌的小个子白人
This janky little white guy.

瘾君子
A tweaker.

某天 我们在他家看电视
One day we were over at his house watching TV.

还没到中午 我们都喝高了
Wasn't even noon yet and we were all wasted.

莫尔嗑嗨了
Merle was high.

我们在看一个电视节目
We were watching this show

莫尔一直说那个节目很难看
and Merle was talking all this dumb stuff about it.

不肯闭嘴
And he wouldn't let up.

他一直如此
Merle never could.

结果
Turns out,

那是那瘾君子的孩子们最喜欢的节目
it was the tweaker's kids' favorite show.

他从没见过他的孩子们
And he never sees his kids,

所以他觉得内疚了之类的
so he felt guilty about it or something.

所以狠狠揍在莫尔脸上
So he punches Merle in the face.

所以我就狠狠地揍那瘾君子
So I started hitting the tweaker, like, hard.

能多狠就多狠
As hard as I can.

他抽出一把枪来
Then he pulls a gun,

顶着我的脑袋
sticks it right here.

他说 我要杀了你 混蛋
He says, "I'm gonna kill you, bitch."

所以莫尔也抽出枪来对着他
So Merle pulls his gun on him.

大家都在大吼 我也大吼
Everyone's yelling. I'm yelling.

我以为我会死
I thought I was dead.

就因为一个会讲话的小狗的蠢动画
Over a dumb cartoon about a talking dog.

你们怎么脱险的
How'd you get out of it?

瘾君子揍了我肚子
The tweaker punched me in the gut.

我吐了
I puked.

他们俩就开始笑 忘了这一切
They both started laughing and forgot all about it.

你想知道灾难之前我是什么样的人吗
You want to know what I was before all this?

我跟着莫尔四处漂流
I was just drifting around with Merle...

他让我做什么我就做什么
Doing whatever he said we were gonna be doing that day.

我微不足道
I was nobody.

一无是处
Nothing.

是个混蛋乡巴佬
Some redneck asshole

有个更混蛋的哥哥
and an even bigger asshole for a brother.

你想他了 是吧
You miss him, don't you?

我也想玛姬
I miss Maggie.

我想念她支使我
I miss her bossing me around.

我想念我哥哥沙恩
I miss my big brother Shawn.

他曾经很烦 过度保护我
He was so annoying and overprotective.

还有我爸爸
And my dad.

我以为
I thought--

我曾希望他余生生活得平静安逸 知道吗
I hoped he'd just live the rest of his life in peace, you know?

我以为玛姬和格伦会有个孩子
I thought Maggie and Glenn would have a baby.

我爸爸会当上姥爷
And he'd get to be a grandpa.

我们一起过生日 度假
And we'd have birthdays and holidays

还有夏日野餐
and summer picnics.

然后他会变老
And he'd get really old.

死亡会来临 但会很平静
And it'd happen, but it'd be quiet.

不会有事
It'd be okay.

他的周围会是他爱的人
He'd be surrounded by people he loved.

我就是这么难以置信的蠢
That's how unbelievably stupid I am.

本来就该是这样
That's how it was supposed to be.

真希望我可以
I wish I could just...

改变
change.

你变了
You did.

还不够
Not enough.

不像你
Not like you.

你好像天生就适合现在的情况
It's like you were made for how things are now.

我只是习惯了 糟糕的情况
I'm just used to it, things being ugly.

我在这种地方长大
Growing up in a place like this.

但你逃离了这种地方
Well, you got away from it.

-我没有 -你有
- I didn't. - You did.

也许你该时不时提醒一下我
Maybe you got to keep on reminding me sometimes.


No.

你不可以依赖别人 记得吗
You can't depend on anybody for anything, right?

-我早晚也会离开 -别这么说
- I'll be gone someday. - Stop.

我会的
I will.

你会站到最后
You're gonna be the last man standing.

你会的
You are.

等我离开了你会非常想我 达里尔·迪克森
You're gonna miss me so bad when I'm gone, Daryl Dixon.

你完全不是个快乐的醉鬼
You ain't a happy drunk at all.

我很快乐 只是不瞎
Yeah, I'm happy. I'm just not blind.

你得着眼现在
You got to stay who you are,

而不是怀恋过去
not who you were.

这样的地方
Places like this,

你必须忘记
you have to put it away.

忘不了呢
What if you can't?

必须忘记
You have to.

否则会难受死
Or it kills you.

在心里
Here.

我们该进去了
We should go inside.

我们该把屋子烧了
We should burn it down.

我们需要更多酒
We're gonna need more booze.

♪ There's bound to be a ghost at the back of your closet ♪

♪ No matter where you live ♪

♪ There'll always be a few things, maybe several things ♪

♪ That you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ♪

-你要来吗 -必须的
- You wanna? - Hell, yeah.

♪ There's gonna come a day when you feel better ♪

♪ You'll rise up free and easy on that day ♪

♪ And float from branch to branch ♪

♪ Lighter than the air ♪

♪ Just when that day is coming ♪

♪ Who can say? Who can say? ♪

♪ Our mother has been absent ♪

♪ Ever since we founded Rome ♪

♪ But there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home ♪

♪ I'm gonna get myself in fighting trim ♪

♪ Scope out every angle of unfair advantage ♪

♪ I'm gonna bribe the officials ♪

♪ I'm gonna kill all the judges ♪

♪ It's gonna take you people years ♪

♪ To recover from all of the damage ♪

♪ Our mother has been absent ♪

♪ Ever since we founded Rome ♪

♪ But there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home ♪

Up The Wolves
The Mountain Goats