The Vampire Diaries (2009–2017): Season 6, Episode 13 - The Day I Tried to Live - full transcript

Elena is determined to celebrate Bonnie's birthday; after learning Stefan's secret, Enzo wants to interfere in Sarah Salvatore's life; Caroline struggles to cope with everything going on around her.

{\pos(101,150)}吸血鬼

{\pos(126,180)}日记

{\pos(231,195)}第六季 第十三集

翻译 草草 圈圈 胖兔纯 王大可 Liv 米苏

时间轴 紫熏 大水 JimmyBeck 后期 鱼骨头

校对 米苏 草草 总监 米苏

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"

-我们到底在哪 -1994年
- Where the hell are we? - 1994.

想要回家 我们需要用支配器
To get home, we'll harness the power of the ascendant.

那邦妮呢
What about Bonnie?

她为了让我回来 牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself so I can come back.



她孤身一人
She's all alone.

我们想你 邦妮
We miss you, Bonnie.

我想你们
I miss you guys.

我不该催眠忘记从前的记忆
I'm sorry I compelled away the memories.

我们可以再制造新的
We'll make new ones.

我需要你向我保证一件事
I need you to promise me something.

等我走后 卡罗琳会需要你
When I'm gone, Caroline is gonna need you,

帮助她继续生活
to help her move on with her life.

你保证你会做到 斯特凡
Promise me that you will do that, Stefan.

我保证
I promise.

按我们巫师团的传统
In our coven's tradition,

双胞胎的要融合法力
the twins merge their strength.

稍弱的那个会死
The weaker one dies.

我知道我比丽芙强
I know I'm stronger than Liv,



所以我会赢下融合
so that means I will win if we merge.

一个会吸取另一个的特点
One twin will absorb traits from the other.

你们两个的灵魂会合并成为新的一体
Both of your souls will unite into a new being.

-[咒语] -卢克 不要
- Desimilus... - Luke, don't!

[咒语]
Sanguinem generis finatus.

卢克死了
Luke is gone.

他和卡伊融合了 卡伊赢了
He merged with Kai. Kai won.

有得必有失 除了我
You win some, you lose some except for me.

我总会赢
I always win.

您中奖了

很遗憾 再接再厉吧

生日快乐 邦妮
Happy birthday, Bonnie.

能帮个忙吗 拜托
You want to--ugh-- give me a hand, please?

忙呢
Little busy here.

好吧 那你负责装饰
Ok. Fine. Then you are on decoration duty.

今天是邦妮生日
It's Bonnie's birthday.

我知道
I know what today is.

那你就知道她会希望我们怎么度过
Then you know how she would have wanted us to spend it.

她会希望我们庆祝一番
She would have wanted us to celebrate by

做她最爱的食物
cooking her favorite foods,

看她最喜欢的电影
watching her favorite movies.

我们要办一个
So we're throwing a birthday party

寿星不可能出现的生日派对
where the guest of honor never shows up.

一点不让人压抑啊
That's not depressing.

或者我们可以庆祝你要去上艺术学院
Or we could celebrate you going to art school.

等等 不行啊
Oh, wait. We can't

因为你的申请表被扔进了垃圾箱
Because I found your application in the garbage.

你为什么不告诉我你在考虑
Why didn't you tell me that you were thinking

去艺术学院
about going to art school?

我没有 我现在唯一不挂的就是自习课
I'm not. The only class I'm passing is study hall.

我是考不进的
They'll never let me in.

杰里 我看过你的画册
Jer, I've seen your portfolio.

你很不错
You're good.

无所谓了
Doesn't matter.

不知道邦妮的死活 我不会离开的
I'm not leaving without knowing if Bonnie's ok or not.

妈妈 我不是在查你岗
Mom, I'm not calling to check up on you, ok?

我只是就要开始做邦妮的生日蛋糕了
I'm just about to start making Bonnie's birthday cake

想确认一下你的菜谱里
and want to make sure that your recipe called

用到的是3颗蛋不是4颗
for 3 eggs instead of 4, right?

好 有什么事就给我打电话
All right. I'm just a phone call away in case you need any--

再见了
Bye.

只有我觉得她的眼睛一直盯着你到处走动吗
Is it just me, or do her eyes follow you around the room?

绝对只有你
It's definitely you.

我都12年没见过抱抱小姐了
I haven't seen miss cuddles in 12 years.

那就是邦妮从1994年送回来的熊吗
Well, that's the bear Bonnie sent back from 1994.

她一定丢了原来的那个
I guess she lost the original.

没有 她没丢
No. She didn't lose her.

是我拿走了
I took her.

嗯 我和邦妮小时候
Yeah. When Bonnie and I were little,

我们大吵了一架
we got in this huge fight,

为了报复她 我就绑架了抱抱小姐
so to get back at her, I bearnapped miss cuddles,

我又不希望妈妈回家后被她发现
and then I didn't want my mom to come home and find out,

于是便把她埋在了林子里
so then I buried her in the woods.

我甚至留下了MM豆标记那个位置
I even left some m&m's to mark the spot where I left her,

但肯定是被什么东西吃掉了
but something must have eaten them.

我相信邦妮现在已经不纠结了
Well, I'm pretty sure that Bonnie is over it by now.

抱抱小姐还在纠结
Miss cuddles isn't.

她跟邦妮一样 还孤独一人 不知在何处
She's out there all alone like Bonnie.

告诉你
You know what?

我要去找到她
I'm gonna go find her.

你要干什么
You're gonna what?

今天是邦妮生日
Yeah. It's Bonnie's birthday.

等等 卡罗琳 你最近的心事很多
Wait, wait. Hold on. Caroline, you've been going through a lot lately.

你是不是把真正让你不开心的事
Do you think that maybe you're just a little confused

搞错了呢
about what you're actually upset about?

是啊 有可能 但我妈要死了
Yes, probably, but my mom's dying,

我的好闺蜜困在另一个宇宙里
and my best friend is stuck in an alternate universe,

她的熊熊在林子里一个洞中
and her bear is in a hole in the woods,

以上几项我只有一件事能解决
and there's only one of those things that I can do anything about.

好吧
Right.

生日快乐 邦邦
Happy birthday, Bon-bon.

派对开始之前我们能偷吃一个吗
You think we could sneak one before the party?

我觉得卡罗琳会让我们在太阳下烧死的
I think Caroline might fry us in the sun.

值得冒险了
It's worth the risk.


Come here.

我们还没谈过
You know, we never talked about

你吻我的事呢
the fact that you kissed me.

你还回吻了呢
And you kissed me back?

-是啊 -我知道
- Yeah. - I know.

吻的目的就是避免对话
That's the whole point of kissing so you don't have to talk about it.

嗯 我只是想告诉你
Right. Well, I just wanted you to know

我不介意
that I'm good with that.

是吗
Yeah?

嗯 我们没问题
Yeah. We--we're good.

完全没问题
Really good.

这算谈完了
Was this the talk?

差不多吧
Pretty much.

太好了
Perfect.

有人吗
Hello?

不 不可能 他为什么要...
No. That's impossible because why would he--

他没有 他融合了
He didn't. He's all merged,

他已经收拾行李去波特兰了
he's packed, and his on his way to Portland!

我都忘了这房子有多大了
Ooh! Forgot how massive this house was.

纸杯蛋糕诶 好美味
Yum! Cupcakes!

抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
Sorry. Am I interrupting something?

你来干什么
What are you doing here?

说来好笑
Funniest thing.

我需要你帮忙
I need your help.

我们为什么要给乔递信
Why would we give a letter to Jo?

我用定位咒一直找不到她
I haven't been able to find her using a locator spell,

说来她真是厉害
and, you know, good on her

因为正常来说
because under normal circumstances,

我应该完全有能力挖出她的肚脐
I'd superjazzed to gouge out her belly button.

我们凭什么帮你 卡伊
Why would we help you, Kai?

如果你还没想通
Well, in case you haven't figured it out by now,

我是个变态
I'm a sociopath.

是啊 真令人震惊
I know. Shocker.

我喜欢做个变态
I like being a sociopath.

我不受愧疚或爱情
You know, I'm not burdened by things like guilt

所累
or love.

然后我跟我弟弟卢克融合了
So then this merge happened with my brother Luke,

我赢了 这很棒
and I won, which was great

因为我吸收了他施魔法的能力
because I absorbed his ability to do magic,

但现在我满脑子都是卢克死了
but now I can't stop thinking about how Luke died,

丽芙的人生都毁了
how Liv's life is ruined.

不知是因为什么可怕的原因
For some horrible reason, I can't shake

我甩不掉那种愧疚感
how badly I feel about it.

你愧疚
You feel bad?

嗯 所以说我吸收卢克魔法的时候
Yeah. So when I absorbed Luke's magic,

我一定也吸收了他的一些性格
I must have gotten some of his qualities or something

比如同情
like empathy.

于是我谷歌了一下如何处理情绪伤痛
So I googled how to process emotional pain,

据说如果把一切情绪写信里
and they said if you write everything down in a letter

然后烧掉 心伤就能治愈
and burn it, you'll be healed.

于是我开始写信
So I started writing,

然后我眼睛里积了一滩水
and this water literally started pooling in my eyes.

你有过这种经历吗
Has that ever happened to you,

水从我眼球里溢了出来
like--like water just--just oozing out of my eyeballs

好像我是个排泄液体的外星人
like I'm some alien creature excreting fluids.

你是说你哭了
You mean you cried.

是啊 那之后
Yes! And after that was done,

我烧了信
I burned the letter,

但那些感觉...还在
and the feelings--oop-- were still there.

我觉得一定要让乔知道我有多么抱歉
So I really feel strongly that Jo needs to know how sorry I am

抱歉我毁了我们家
for destroying our family,

但面对现实吧
but let's face it, guys, all right?

埃琳娜 你是最该能
I mean, Elena, you of all people

不去纠结于我做过的坏事
should be willing to look past the questionable things

而看到我内心仍有可取之处的人
that I've done to see that there's--there's good somewhere in me.

你就看到了达蒙的可取之处
You did it with Damon.

好了 别再说了 走吧
Ok. I think we're done here. Come on.

等等
Actually,

如果他可以还我们个人情呢
what if there's something he can do for us in exchange?

你带我来这里应该不是看你
So I'm guessing you didn't bring me out here

变态地盯着一帮男女混校学生吧
to watch you perv out on some co-ed.

我盯的不是一般人
It's not just some co-ed.

那位是真正的莎拉·塞尔瓦托
Meet the real Sarah Salvatore,

斯特凡保密多年的温室花朵
the hothouse flower Stefan's been keeping secret all these years.

你管呢
Why do you even care?

因为达蒙以为他害死了莎拉
Because Damon thinks he killed Sarah,

斯特凡不告诉他真相
and instead of absolving him,

还利用达蒙的内疚让他保持自控
Stefan's been using Damon's guilt to keep him in check.

不怎么像个好兄弟吧
Not very brotherly now, is it?

你是想让我帮你毁掉一个无辜的女孩吗
So I help you destroy some innocent girl or what?

否则你就杀了我吗
You're gonna kill me?

那你随意吧
Then go ahead and kill me.

我才不想杀你 马特
I don't want to kill you, Matt.

我只想你做几件简单的事
I just want you to do a few simple tasks.

去你的 我不会下半辈子都供你使唤
Screw you! I'm not gonna be your bitch for the rest of my life.

我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you,

但我会杀你的
but I will kill you.

瞧啊
Oh. Look at that.

真勇敢
Very brave.

我敬佩你对疼痛的忍耐
I admire your tolerance for pain.

这是家族遗传吗
Does that run in your family?

不知道你妈妈是不是也这么能忍
Just wondering if your mother shares your pain threshold.

我去了一趟南卡罗莱纳州
Took a drive down to south Carolina

看望了一下多诺万妈妈
to take a peek at mama Donovan.

挺漂亮的啊
Quite a dish, that one.

很好 既然我们说好了
Good. Now that that's settled,

你该认识一下莎拉·塞尔瓦托了
it's time for you to get to know Sarah Salvatore.

焊得好差劲
Sad attempt at iron welding.

我想修复它
I tried to fix it.

我没法用这东西把邦妮找回来
I can't bring Bonnie back with this.

你现在不是双子巫师团最厉害的领袖了吗
I thought you were the all-powerful leader of the Gemini coven now.

我毁掉了这东西
I destroyed this

就是为了不让任何人能再使用它
so that it couldn't be used again.

那我们能至少用那个破烂
Well, can we use that hunk of junk

发个讯息吗
to send a message at least?

今天是她生日
It is her birthday.

是吗
It is?

是啊 真是可悲 邦邦她...
Yeah. It's really sad. I mean, old Bon-bon--

穿上了美美的派对装
She's gonna be getting all dressed up for a party

但却没人会去参加她的派对
no one's even gonna show up to.

不知道她是否知道
I mean, I wonder if she even knows

今天是她的生日
that it is her birthday,

还是每一天都融合成了
Or do all the days just blend into

一个漫长的折磨
one vast sea of misery?

不知道啊
I wonder.

有一个冠状齿轮还好好的
One of the crown wheels survived.

这是好事
That's a positive.

而且 我超级强大
Plus I am megapowerful.

是啊
Yeah.

你想说什么
What do you want to say?

邦妮需要魔法离开那里
Well, I mean, if Bonnie needs magic to get out,

我们只需要让她知道该去哪里找
we just need to tell her where to find some.

我本打算穿这个去参加融合的
I was gonna wear this for the merge ceremony.

本该是我的寿衣
It's the dress I would have died in.

卢克怎么能这样
How could Luke do this?

这不是他的错
He didn't do this to you.

是卡伊
Kai did,

他会完成他当年没做完的事
and he's going to finish what he started

杀了你和其他所有双子巫师团的巫师
by killing you and every other Gemini.

所以拿上你需要的东西
So grab whatever you need,

我们赶紧走吧
and let's get out of here,

否则卢克就白白牺牲了
or else Luke will have died for nothing.

像我爸爸那样夺路而逃吗
Just haul ass out of here like my dad?

余生都担惊受怕
Live out the rest of my life wondering

不知道卡伊今天会不会找上门
is today the day that Kai finds me?

我真该乖乖融合的
I should have just done the stupid merge.

那样至少我还能跟卢克在一起
At least then, Luke and I would still be together.

我们这辈子从未分开过
All our lives, we've never been apart.

我不知道要怎么继续下去
I don't know how to do this.

我很遗憾 丽芙
I'm so sorry, Liv.

我不能逃跑 泰勒
I can't run, Tyler.

卡伊夺走了我的人生
Kai took my entire life.

我已经无处可去了
There's nowhere for me to go.

看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.

不管你想怎么做
Whatever you want to do,

我都会帮你完成
I will help you get through it.


Fine.

那我要杀了卡伊
Then I want to kill Kai.

我们知道乔将她的魔法
Ok. So we know that Jo stored her magic

贮藏在了一把猎刀里
in a hunting knife.

邦妮用抱抱小姐送走了她的魔法
Bonnie sent hers over with miss cuddles.

我还有漏掉了什么可能的魔法容器
What receptacle of magic am I not thinking of?

我提示你一下
Let me give you a hint--

被弃的爱人
scorned lover.

凯瑟琳吗
Katherine?

-再老点 -赛拉斯
- Older. - Silas.

-性感点的 -这个嘛
- Hotter. - I don't know.

赛拉斯还挺性感的
Silas was definitely hot.

凯茨雅 她的血在赛拉斯的墓碑上
Qetsiyah. Her blood is on Silas' headstone.

上面都是魔法
It's filled with magic.

没错 所以在邦妮的世界
Yep! So in Bonnieland,

新斯科舍省外的一座小岛上
that means that an island off Nova Scotia

有一块大大的魔法电池等着她去取
is a big magical battery waiting to be tapped.

我们只需要提醒邦妮一下
We just need to remind Bonnie of that.

你怎么想起来的
And what reminded you?

我正好在计划去那里
I was gonna plan a trip there,

换换风景什么的
change of scenery, you know.

老看神秘瀑布镇会审美疲劳的
There's only so much you can take of Mystic Falls on repeat.

谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.

看你俩在一起 我还是想吐
You two together is still totally revolting to me.

终于有点熟悉的感觉了
Finally, a familiar feeling.

卢克也没有完全控制我
Luke didn't take me over completely.

他来干什么
What the hell's he doing here?

如果你要偷偷摸摸地跟踪我
You know, if you were gonna creepily stalk me,

至少带把铁锹来啊
you could have at least brought a shovel.

不了 我不太喜欢挖坑
Nah. I'm not big on digging.

会生茧的
Calluses.

你经常埋尸体啊
You bury corpses all the time.

但我不挖坟啊
Yeah, but I don't dig them up.

你真的认为找一个泰迪熊
So do you really think that finding a teddy bear

一切就都会没事了吗
will make everything right in the world?

你说得对
You know what? You are right.

这简直是浪费时间
This is such a waste of time.

我应该去廉价酒吧
I really should be at the dive bar,

跟陌生人斗殴 感受那份痛苦
picking a fight with a stranger in order to feel pain.

听着 你觉得我是疯了 这我懂
Look. If you think I'm insane, I get it.

我或许是 反正没人逼你来
I probably am, but nobody is forcing you to be here.

我还是留下吧 盯着你点
I should probably stay, keep an eye on you,

免得你心理崩溃了什么的
You know, in case you have a psychotic breakdown.

没人突然会改变
People don't just change like that.

一般还没人跟弟弟融合呢
People usually don't merge with their siblings either.

我得说明 我本来不会介意
Uh, for the record, I would have been fine

卢克的任何特质
with any of Luke's qualities,

发型 同性恋
you know, the hair, the whole gay thing--

或许海拔我有点介意
You know, maybe not the height actually.

你真相信吗
You seriously buy this?

我们不非得喜欢他
Look. I'm not saying that we have to like him,

但如果我们可以告诉邦妮
but if there's a way for us to tell Bonnie

她可以想办法离开
how she can get out--

就相信一夜性情大变的家伙吗
We should trust a guy that changed personalities overnight?

想成是埃琳娜的情况反过来吧
Think of it like Elena in reverse.

她本来是人类 纯洁
You know, she was human, pure,

跟善良的那个塞尔瓦托兄弟约会
dating the good Salvatore.

然后她变成了吸血狂魔
Then she became an undead blood vacuum,

不再在乎是非观
stopped caring about right and wrong,

开始跟不怎么样的那个塞尔瓦托约会
and started dating the bad one.

才不是那样的
That's not how it happened.

我可能是漏掉了一些细节
I'm sure I missed a detail or two,

我只是用自己的话表达了
but I'm just paraphrasing what

达蒙在监狱世界告诉我的事
Damon told me in the prison world.

说到监狱世界 那边还有个我们想救的女巫
Speaking of, there's a witch over there we'd like to save,

你赶紧用你双子巫师的本领把那东西修好吧
so why don't you get your Gemini jumper cables and fix that thing?

好的
Ok.

你在干什么
What are you doing?

丽芙 跟我说话
Liv. Come on. Talk to me.

你在干什么
What are you doing?

我和卢克小的时候
When Luke and I were kids,

我们喜欢玩捉迷藏
we used to play hide-and-seek.

我们想了一个作弊的办法
We figured out a way to cheat

用咒语看到对方眼睛能看到的东西
by using a spell to see through each other's eyes.

快点 卡伊 好了没啊
Come on, Kai. You done yet?

那混蛋在塞尔瓦托家
The bastard's at the Salvatore house.

他去那里做什么
Why the hell would he be there?

我不知道
I have no idea.

达蒙当然还能跟那种人合作
Of course, Damon would find a reason to work with him.

丽芙 我知道你现在多生气
Look, Liv. I know how pissed you are right now.

我懂 可能比别人都更生气 但是...
I get that probably more than anybody, but--

但是什么 你要我面对现实
But what? I'm just supposed to live with it,

对此释怀吗
get through it?

我怎么觉得你妈妈死之后
Something tells me you didn't just punch

你没有一顿砸墙就完了
a wall after your mom died.

丽芙 停下 不管怎样
Liv, stop! Like it or not,

卡伊是你们的首领了
Kai is your leader.

你杀了他 你整个巫师团都会死
You kill him, your entire coven dies--

你 你爸爸 乔
You, your dad, Jo...

还有你
you.

我们横竖都是死
We're dead anyway.

他会杀光巫师团
He'll kill his way through the coven,

我们的朋友 汽车餐馆给他点错菜的服务生
our friends, the guy at the drive-through who screws up his order.

至少这样 我能拉他垫背
At least this way, I can take him with me.

等等 我说过 如果有人试图伤害你
Wait. I told you that if anybody tried to hurt you

那人得先过我这关
they'd have to get through me first.

告诉你 你也包括在内
Well, guess what. That includes you.

[咒语]
Phesmatos somnumia.

对不起 泰勒
I'm sorry, Tyler.

我来吧
I got it.

你进这里肯定不是靠篮球奖学金吧
I'm guessing you're not here on a basketball scholarship.

那个垃圾桶不够规则
That's not a regulation trashcan.

等等 我看到你的相机了 我也想买一部
Hey. I saw your camera. I'm thinking about buying one.

你觉得怎么样
You like it?

这部相机还行吧
It gets the job done.

你喜欢什么样的摄影
What kind of photography are you into?

差不多都喜欢
A little bit of everything.

好吧 这相机色彩再现良好
OK. Well, it has good color reproduction,

色调范围也不错
nice tonal range.

如果你不想损失强光部分
Um, you'll want to shoot raw

就使用RAW模式拍摄
if you don't want the highlights to get clipped,

你根本听不懂我在说什么 对吧
and...you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

确实听不懂 抱歉
No. No, I don't. Sorry.

没事 你也算努力了
Well, don't feel bad. You went for it.

你对拿相机的女孩用了第二烂大街的
It's not your fault you went with the second most common pickup line

搭讪台词 这不是你的错
guys use when they see a girl with a camera.

是吗 那最烂的是什么
Oh, yeah? What's the first?

主动提出当我的裸模
The offer to pose for some very tasteful nudes.

我真的很荣幸
Look. I'm really flattered,

你肯定是个好人 但是...
and I'm sure you're a nice guy, but...

没事 我懂
No. It's OK. I get it.

祝你摄影有所成就
Good luck with your photography.

谢谢
Thanks.

就没见过搭讪技巧这么烂的
You truly have an epic lack of game.

我尽力了 好吗
I tried, OK?

真的吗 你还不如对她随便咕哝两声呢
Really? Grunting at her would have been more effective.

我得帮你重振旗鼓啊
Now I've got to get you back on track.

好吧 你把外套
All right. Give me your jacket,

钱包还有手机都给我
your wallet, and your cell phone.

我无法把我们人送回去
So I can't send us back physically,

但我或许能送回去一部分
but I can probably send a part of us back.

或许
Probably?

还记得《人鬼情未了》吗
You remember that movie "Ghost"?

邦妮就相当于黛米·摩尔
OK. Well, Bonnie's gonna be Demi Moore

显然她是真正活着的人
because she's the alive one obviously,

我们就是集合体的帕特里克·斯威兹
and, uh, we'll all be a collective Patrick Swayze,

那个鬼
The ghost.

话说帕特里克·斯威兹
By the way, how much does that suck

得有多糟心啊
about Patrick Swayze?

她到底能不能看到我们 卡伊
Will she be able to us or not, Kai?

不知道 我这是头一回做这个
I don't know. I've never done this before.

现在我们都深呼吸
So let's all just take a deep breath, right,

闭上眼睛
close our eyes,

然后
and...

[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum

[咒语]
Invocio caveum,

[咒语]
Miscero mundio.

[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum

[咒语]
Invocio caveum,

[咒语]
Miscero mundio.

我们的桌球台呢
What happened to the pool table?

天哪
Oh, my God.

邦妮 邦妮
Bonnie? Bonnie!

她听不到我说话
She can't hear me.

我们也碰不到任何东西
And we can't touch anything either.

咒语真厉害 卡伊
Nice spell, Kai.

这地方是我的私人地狱
This place is my own personal hell.

就会小题大做
Drama queen.

现在于复古世界为您播报
Reporting to you live from retro world,

我是邦妮·贝内特
I'm Bonnie Bennett.

今天我们请来的是
Joining us today in the studio

特别嘉宾 达蒙·塞尔瓦托
is special guest Damon Salvatore!


No.

怎么了
What?

这是屋里年份最老的波本酒
The bottle of bourbon is the oldest one in the house.

我们有过约定 如果实在
We made a pact if we couldn't take

无法忍受继续被困在这里
being trapped here alone for one more day

我们就把这瓶酒全喝了
we'd--we'd kill that entire bottle.

然后自杀
Then we'd kill ourselves.

等等
Wait.

等等 怎么回事 我们为什么回来了
Wait. What happened? Why are we back here?

我不知道 一定是咒语所需的魔法过于强大
I don't know. Spell must require too much magic.

我的连接断了
I lost my connection.

那就重新连上
Then reconnect.

没那么简单 看见这血了吗
It's not that easy. You see this blood?

我想这不是什么好兆头
I'm guessing that's not a good sign.

邦妮要自杀
Bonnie is going to kill herself.

她可以这么做吗 死在监狱世界里
Can she do that? Can she die in the prison world?

我是不行 不过
I couldn't. Of course,

那是专门为了囚禁我而建的监狱
it was my own personal solitary confinement.

他们不会允许我用自杀来逃过惩罚
Didn't want me to end my sentence early by killing myself.

我试过了所有方法
Ooh! I tried every method in the book.

甚至开车去了华盛顿特区
I drove down to D.C.

因为那里有个博物馆有真正的断头台
Because there was this museum that has An actual guillotine.

我们懂了
We get it.

在那里除了你 其他人死了就真死了
For whoever's not lucky enough to be you, dead means dead.

我们必须阻止她 给她希望
We have to stop her. We have to give her hope,

想个办法给她传递信息
send her a message somehow.

怎么做 她又听不到我们
How? She couldn't hear us.

信息已经有了 就在地图上
The message is already there in the atlas.

我在新斯科舍的位置上写了些字
I scribbled some notes on Nova Scotia.

只要想办法让她看见就行
We just have to get her to see it.

但如果我们碰触不到任何东西
All right, but how do we open an atlas

要怎么打开地图
if we can't touch anything?

那卡伊就得再加把劲了 不是吗
We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo, don't we,

让我们能触碰到物体
so we can make physical contact.

同时把你们三个送过去吗 没问题 小菜一碟
All while sending the 3 of you back over there? Sure. Yeah.

不如我再顺便把你死去的父母复活了
Hey. Why don't I reanimate your dead parents

咱们开个茶会如何
for a tea party while I'm at it?

抱歉
Sorry.

这么说太过分了
Insensitive.

如果只送我一个人回去呢
What if you just send me back?

什么 不
What? No.

这或许可行 我可以把法力专注在一个人身上
That might work. Focus all of my magic on one person.

只要我能维持住咒语 或许就足以
It might be enough of a boost that you could physically interact

让你碰触到物体
if I can hold the spell.

如果你失败了呢
And if you cannot?

如果法术超出了我的承受能力
The magic overwhelms me,

我无法将杰里米带出来
and I can't pull Jeremy out.

他就会永远困在那边
He'll be stuck over there for eternity.

杰里
Jer.

别 什么都别说
Don't. Don't say anything.

如果我能和她取得联系
If I can get through to her,

我们就能救回邦妮
we save Bonnie's life.

如果失败了
If not...

至少她死时我能陪在她身边
at least I'll be with her when she dies.

那是颗MM豆吗
Hey. Is that an m&m?

-哪里 -就在那儿
- Where? - Right there.

左边一点 再左边一点
Little to the left, little to the left.

就是那儿 等等
Right there, right-- oh, ohh.

抱歉 只是片树叶
Sorry. It was just a leaf.

你觉得这很有意思吗
Is this funny to you?

我们正在一片树林里
Well, we are in the middle of the woods,

寻找一个九岁的你
searching for a teddy bear

埋在这里某处的
buried in a shallow grave

一只玩具泰迪熊
by a 9-year-old version of you.

这话我都没法正经说出来
I can't even say that with a straight face,

所以没错 是很有意思
so, yeah, that is funny.

你喝多了
You're drunk.

-把酒给我 -不不
- Give me that. - No, no, no.

你还有很多地方要挖
You have more ground to cover.

你真是个混蛋
You're a jerk.

-混蛋 -是啊
- Jerk, huh? - Yeah.

你听起来很生气啊
Oh, you sound angry.

我没生气
I'm not angry, ok?

我只是很心烦
I'm just annoyed

因为我正在经历一个很情绪化的状况
because I am going through a highly emotional situation right now,

但你就坐在那里 嘲笑我
and you're just sitting there, mocking me.

这绝对是生气
Definitely angry.

我没生气
I'm not angry, ok?

但你应该生气
Well, you should be.

你妈妈就要死了 你的好闺蜜被困在另一个世界
Your mom is dying, your best friend is stuck in some netherworld,

你试图在这里找到一个毛绒玩具
and you're sitting here trying to make it all better

来改变这一切
by finding a stuffed animal?

闭嘴
Shut up!

你舒服一点了吗
That make you feel better?

-没有 -那再来
- No. - Try again.

去你的吧
Screw you!

很好 发泄出来
That's good. Get it out.

我不敢相信你刚刚那么做了
I cannot believe you just did that.

你先动手的
Well, you started it.

但感觉不错 对吧
Felt good, though, didn't it?

一点点吧
Maybe a little.

[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum...

我不知道你和邦妮有死亡约定
I didn't know you and Bonnie had a death pact.

是我的主意
It was my idea.

我们看了几十亿遍《保镖》之后想到的
I thought of it after we watched "The bodyguard" for the billionth time.

[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum...

我没到她真会这么做
I never thought she'd go through with it.

[咒语]
Invocio caveum...

我看不下去了
I can't watch this.

[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum

[咒语]
Invocio caveum,

[咒语]
Miscero mundio.

安瑟·亚当斯
Hey, Ansel Adams.

我根本不知道那是谁
I have no idea who that is.

你要去哪里
Where are you trying to go?

弗吉尼亚 神秘瀑布镇
Virginia. Mystic falls.

弗吉尼亚
Virginia?

这里是校车站
This is a campus bus.

这趟车也就五站
It has, like, 5 stops.

你最远也就能到雷尼克斯医院
The farthest you're gonna get is The Lenox hospital.

太好了 我朋友放我鸽子了
Great. My buddy bailed on me,

我的电话和外套都在他车里
and my phone and jacket are in his car.

所以我不愿去动物收容所
This is why I don't visit animal shelters.

走吧 我带你去搭真正的巴士
Come on. I'll show you where you can catch a real bus.

那简直太好了
Oh, that'd be great.

我快冻死了
I'm--I'm freezing out here.

路上有间咖啡馆
There's a cafe on the way.

我们去买杯咖啡 你可以暖暖身子
We'll get a coffee, and you can warm up.

很遗憾我的钱包在外套里
Too bad my wallet's in my jacket.

那你打算怎么支付车费
How were you planning on paying for the bus?

靠脸
Charm.

好吧 这样的话我帮你买张票吧
Yeah. In that case, I'll buy you a bus ticket

随咖啡附赠的
to go with that coffee.

谢谢
Thank you.

走吧
Come on.

我们的自杀威士忌
Our suicide bourbon.

邦妮和我约好要一起喝的
Bonnie and I made a pact we'd drink this together.

所以我要履约
That's what I'm gonna do.

敬你 邦妮
To you, Bonnie.

卡伊说我的话 说对了吗
So is Kai right about me?

说我变成吸血鬼以后 整个人都变了
By turning into a vampire, I completely changed?

卡伊是变态
Kai's a psychopath.

别让他的话影响到你
Don't let him get in your head.

没有
I'm not,

不过你从来没想过吗
but do you ever think about it,

如果我还是人类 会跟你在一起吗
like, if I would still be with you if I was human?

好吧 我们谈吧
Ok. We're doing this.

只是一个问题 达蒙
It's just a question, Damon.

-不 -什么不
- No. - "No" what?

不 我认为你还是人类的话
No. I don't think we'd be together

不会跟我在一起
if you were still human.

你曾选择过一次 你选了斯特凡
You had a choice. You chose Stefan.

还是人类的你回家去找他
Human you was on your way home to him.

车冲下了桥 你变成吸血鬼
Car went off the bridge, you turned,

突然间 我又有机会了
and suddenly, I was back in the picture.

我去看看杰里怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on Jer.

怎么回事
What's going on?

好的 1994年 来吧
Ok. 1994. Let's do this.

那破地图在哪里
Where's the stupid map?

起效了
It's working.

赶紧找新斯科舍
Hurry up and find Nova Scotia.

新斯科舍 找到了
Nova Scotia. Got it.

怎么回事
What!

卡伊 做点什么啊
Kai, do something!

卡伊
Kai?

不 你在干什么
No! What are you doing?

见鬼 小妹 这招挺狠的
Dang, sis. That was harsh.

闭嘴
Shut up!

[咒语]
Phesmatos--

我都想起来了 粑粑芙
It's all coming back to me, Livvie poo.

知道那种...
You know, the charge...

住手 卡伊
Stop it, Kai!

一股电流穿过全身的感觉吗...
that races through your bones...

住手
Stop it!

因为想到你能看到别人被活活烧死
At the prospect of watching someone burn to death?

我真怀念这种感觉
I really missed that feeling.

杀了我吧 卡伊
Just kill me, Kai.

你已经杀了我最好的朋友
You already killed my best friend.

动手吧
So just do it.

了结这一切
Get it over with.

为什么我下不了手
Why can't I do this?

我根本不在乎你
I don't care about you.

为什么我不能杀你
Why can't I kill you?

动手啊 卡伊 动手
Come on. Kai, do it. Do it.

动手啊 杀了她
Come onnnnn! Kill her!

[咒语]
Motus!

发生了什么事
What the hell is happening?

丽芙要杀卡伊
Liv is trying to kill Kai.

杰里米
Jeremy!

杰里米
Jeremy!

送我回去 求你了
Send me back. Please.

杰里米 看看我
Jeremy, look at me.

我就快死了
I'm half-dead.

我必须去阻止邦妮
I need to stop Bonnie.

好吧
Ok. Ok.

[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum,

[咒语]
Invocio caveum,

[咒语]
Miscero mundio.

敬我走到今天
Cheers to making it this far.

好吧 我该停下了 不能再喝了
Ok. Think it's time I cut myself off.

留在这儿
Stay here.

我想我已经发泄完了
Well, I think I got all the catharsis out of this that I'm gonna get.

我们回家吧
Let's go home.


All right.

等等
Wait a minute.

那是什么
What is that?

闭嘴
Shut up.

不不 我认真的
No, no, no. I'm serious.

那是耳朵吗
Is that an ear?

我的天
Oh, my god.

抱抱小姐
Cuddles?!

我相信我们能把她清理干净
I'm sure we can clean her up,

让她完好如新
make her as good as new.

是啊
Yeah.

肯定...
It'll be...

抱歉
I'm sorry.

卡伊
Kai!

出来
Get out here!

她就在我们下面
She's right below us.

你没法躲过我
You can't hide from me!

你在干什么
What are you doing?

我说过我要把这个留到特殊时刻
I said I was saving this for something special.

不 别这样
No! Come on!

你不想这么做
You don't want to do this.

把车熄火 邦妮
Just turn off the car, Bon.

你不能死
You can't die.

录像可能只是浪费时间
It's probably a waste of time even recording anything,

但是达蒙 埃琳娜 随便谁
But, Damon, Elena, whoever,

找到这个 弄明白这破玩意怎么用
you find this and you figure out how to work this stupid thing,

请告诉大家我很抱歉
please tell everyone that I'm sorry.

邦妮
Bonnie.

告诉他们我尽力了
Tell them that I tried.

我真的尽力了
I really tried to make it work.

只是我有太多想念的事
You know, I just miss too much.

我想念和陌生人打招呼
I miss saying hi to strangers...

在餐厅点餐
Ordering dinner in a restaurant,

和朋友们一起大笑
Laughing with my friends...

但是 每天孤单地生活在这里
But, um, spending every day here alone

没人说话
with no one to talk to,

数个礼拜都不说话
going weeks without speaking,

实在太孤单了
it's just the loneliness.

我受不了了
It's something I can't take it.

我只知道一个结束这一切的办法
And I only know one way to turn it off.

对不起
I'm sorry.

杰里米
Jeremy.

我希望你能好好生活
I-I hope you're living your life

不留遗憾
with no regrets.

我希望你能争取自己想要的生活
I hope you fight for the life you want,

永远不要放弃自己
and don't ever give up on yourself

要坚强
and stay strong.

这是我外婆说的
Something my grams said.

要坚强
Stay... strong.

快点 邦妮 起来
Come on, Bonnie. Get up!

加油
Come on.

得坚强
Got to stay strong.

我不会死在这地方
I'm not gonna die in this place!

快点 站起来
Come on! Get up!

邦妮 站起来
Bonnie, get up!

打开 快点
Open! Come on!

快点啊
Come on!

杰里米 杰里米
Oh, Jeremy. Jeremy.

杰里米 醒醒
Hey, Jeremy. Wake up.

卡伊 醒醒 该死的
Kai, hey! Wake up! Damn it!

杰里米 醒醒
Jeremy, wake up.

杰里 醒醒
Jer, wake up.

杰里米
Jeremy.

我没事
I'm ok.

邦妮 她...
Bonnie, I-is she...

我看到她了
I saw her.

她会没事的
Sh-she's gonna be ok.

如果你想吃 我也许还能挽救一块
I might be able to salvage a piece if you're interested.

我觉得邦妮不会希望我们浪费蛋糕的
Don't think Bonnie would want us to let cake go to waste.

我明白她所经历的一切
You know, I get it. I get what she was going through,

她为什么想要结束
why she would want to end it,

被困住 孤身一人
feeling trapped and alone.

每天都是一样
Every day is the same--

失望 痛苦
Disappointment, misery.

睡觉 醒来
You go to sleep and wake up

然后再重来一遍
and do it all over again?

但她不是唯一被困住的
But she's not the only one that's trapped.

杰里米 我知道你经历了什么
Jeremy, I know what you've been going through.

别跟我说我得坚强
Don't tell me I got to be strong.

实际上 我是要说你可以继续生活
Actually, I was gonna say it's ok to move on.

邦妮决定救自己
Bonnie decided to save herself,

就你跟我说的来看
and from what you told me,

我想她也希望你这样
I think she wants you to do the same.

去上艺术学校 我们都会帮你的
Go to art school. We'll all help you.

去寻找你想要的生活
Just...just find the life that you want

开开心心
and be happy.

那你呢
What about you?

我会没事的
I'll be fine.

我保证
I promise.

离开这里
Just get out of here...

不要回头
And don't look back.

我是怎么回来的
How did I get back here?

首先 我在地板上醒来
Well, first, I woke up on the floor.

我想要个枕头大概是奢求了
Guess a pillow would have been too much to ask for,

当我弄明白你去了哪
and when I figured out where you'd gone,

我就赶去了塞尔瓦托家
I raced over to the Salvatore house,

发现你昏迷不醒
Only to find you unconscious.

我说服埃琳娜给了你点血
I convinced Elena to give you some of her blood...

既然看到你没事了
And now that I see you're ok,

我再也不想见你了
I never want to see you again.

泰勒 等等
Tyler, wait!

你骗了我
You lied to me.

不 我并没想伤害你
No! I never wanted to hurt you!

你骗了我
You lied to me!

请你冷静点
Please just calm down.

我不要冷静
I'm not gonna calm down.

我本来愿为你做任何事
I would have done anything for you,

而你宁愿抛弃我去死
and you chose death over me.

你的咖啡约会如何
So? How was your little coffee date?

你喜欢她 是不是
You fancy her, don't you?

有什么意义
What was the point of this?

你是个测试
You were a test.

我想看看塞尔瓦托家最后一个人
I wanted to see what kind of a person

到底是怎么样的人
the last remaining salvatore really is.

她是怎样的人
What kind of person she is?

她对你滑稽笨拙的讨好不感兴趣
Well, she spurned your comically inept attempts to charm her

却在你需要帮助时乐意伸出援手
and yet proved to be a good samaritan when you needed assistance.

从1到10打分
On a scale of 1-10,

我觉得她的纯洁度是9.5
I'd say her purity ranks about...9.5.

等我收拾完她 她就变成1了
When I'm through with her, she'll be a one.

怎么 你要催眠控制她变坏吗
So what--you're gonna compel her to be bad?

我不会催眠她
I'm not gonna compel her.

我要让莎拉知道 她所做的一切
I want Sarah to know that everything she did

都是她自愿的
was of her own free will.

你在说什么
What are you talking about?

我要走进她的生活
I'm going to insinuate myself into her life,

让她做一些从没想到自己会做的事
make her do things she'd never dream of doing

直到她求我把她变成吸血鬼
until she begs me to make her a vampire.

斯特凡以为他能保护她
Stefan thought he could protect her.

我要让他知道他错得多离谱
I'm gonna show him how wrong he is.

杰里在申请艺术学校
So Jer's applying to art school.

你还是控制他画个像样的作品集
Might want to compel him a decent portfolio

因为他真的没那么好
because he ain't that great.

别这么刻薄
Don't be mean.

他得继续生活
He needs to move on with his life, and...

我也是
so do I.

恐怕我不会喜欢这种转变
I'm not sure I'm a fan of that transition.

听着 我...
Look. I've...

这一生犯下了一些严重的错误
Made some huge mistakes in my life.

和你在一起 不是其中之一
Being with you wasn't one of them,

没错 我让阿拉里克催眠我忘记对你的爱
and, yes, I had Alaric compel away my love for you,

没错 我曾经爱过斯特凡
and, yes, I did love Stefan once.

我死去的那晚
The night I died,

马特开车带我回去找他
Matt was driving me back to him,

可我还是回到了你身边
and yet I found my way back to you.

达蒙 不知为何 我总能回到你身边
Damon, I somehow always find my way back to you.

我有没有记忆不重要
It doesn't matter if I have memories or not.

我是不是吸血鬼不重要
It doesn't matter if I'm a vampire or not.

你这么说是因为你改变不了自己
You're just saying that because you can't change what you are.

不 达蒙 我不在乎人类的我会怎么做
No, Damon. I don't care what human me would have done

因为她不在
because she's not here.

而我在
I am.

如果过去
And if the past is a place

是我们不在一起的地方 那么
without you and me together, then...

我们就不要活在那里了
let's stop living in it.


Yeah.

圣达菲艺术学院 入学申请

新斯科舍
Nova Scotia?

达蒙 你真是天才
Damon, you're a genius.