Sherlock (2010–…): Season 4, Episode 0 - The Abominable Bride - full transcript

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson find themselves in 1890s London in this Christmas special.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《新福爾摩斯》
前情提要

在另一個世界

新福爾摩斯

2015聖誕特輯

斯特蘭德月刊

斯特蘭德月刊

斯特蘭德月刊

斯特蘭德月刊

貝克街西

貝克街西

貝克街西



貝克街西

貝克街西

貝克街西

恐怖新娘

恐怖新娘

馬上來







馬車伕說 "是瑞克萊蒂太太"

西區恐怖殺人案
貴族慘死

伊斯靈頓區可怕發現
小教堂驚現船長屍體

"鬼魂"身份或已確認
馬車伕說 "是瑞克萊蒂太太"

下一個是誰 可怕的"新娘殺人案"



蘇格蘭場一籌莫展

漢莫斯諾子爵神秘死亡

約翰·華生醫生

\h 如方便 速來

\h\h\h 如不方便 也速來

福爾摩斯

第歐根尼俱樂部

保持絕對安靜

保持絕對安靜

早上好 懷爾德

我哥哥在裏面嗎

當然 先生

現在是早餐時間

在貴客間

是的 先生

這位先生是我的客人

是的

一定是華生醫生

很喜歡您寫的《藍寶石奇案》 先生

謝謝

很高興你喜歡

你很



您說什麼

丑 你剛才說到《藍色的魚販》

非常醜

很高興你喜歡我的土豆

是的 你得多練練 華生

你在跳舞課上太下功夫了

想我了嗎

想我了嗎

想我了嗎

想我了嗎

想我了嗎

想我了嗎

想我了嗎

想我了嗎

尤斯塔斯·卡邁克之死

尤斯塔斯·卡邁克之死

尤斯塔斯·卡邁克之死

馬車伕說 "是瑞克萊蒂太太"

馬車伕說 "是瑞克萊蒂太太"

又一位憤怒的新娘

又一位憤怒的新娘

又一位憤怒的新娘

又一位憤怒的新娘

又一位憤怒的新娘

漢莫斯諾子爵死亡

輝煌一生最終慘死

蘇格蘭場一籌莫展

顯赫貴族慘遭襲擊

下一個是誰

新娘

新娘

新娘

觀眾

新娘玻璃鏡的倒影

新娘

尤斯塔斯·卡邁克之死

馬車伕說 是瑞克萊蒂太太

馬車伕說 是瑞克萊蒂太太

又一位憤怒的新娘

下一個是誰

又一位憤怒的新娘

下一個是誰

"鬼魂"身份或已確認
馬車伕說
"是瑞克萊蒂太太"

鬼魂新娘疑雲

又一位憤怒的新娘

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂

摯愛的姐妹

忠誠至死不渝

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂

摯愛的姐妹

忠誠至死不渝

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂

摯愛的姐妹

忠誠至死不渝

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂

摯愛的姐妹

忠誠至死不渝

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂

\h\h\h摯愛的姐妹

\h\h\h\h\h\h\h忠誠至死不渝

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂

\h\h\h摯愛的姐妹

\h\h\h\h\h\h\h忠誠至死不渝

紅鬍子

紅鬍子

紅鬍子

紅鬍子

紅鬍子

紅鬍子

我叫夏洛克·福爾摩斯
The name's Sherlock Holmes

地址是貝克街221B
and the address is 221B Baker Street.

午安
Afternoon.


Yeah.

他就這德行
He's always like that.

今天不太順哈
Bad day was it?

你們昨天才成為室友
Since yesterday you've moved in with him

現在又一起查案
and now you're solving crimes together.

死了人你這麼開心 真不得體
Look at you, all happy, it's not decent.

管他得不得體
Who cares about decent?

赫德森太太 遊戲開始了
The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!

約翰 別搞英雄崇拜
Don't make people into heroes, John.

英雄從不存在 即使有 也不包括我
Heroes don't exist if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.

我會讓你心如刀絞
I will burn the HEART out of you.

好了 這就行了
Right, this should do it.

你穿了褲子嗎
You wearing any pants?

-沒有 -好吧
- No. - OK.

我就想你這樣記住我
This is how I want you to remember me,

記住我是打敗了你的女人
the woman who beat you.

但其實根本就沒有什麼怪物
But there never was any monster.

夏洛克
Sherlock?

終於見面了
Here we are, at last.

-再見 約翰 -夏洛克
- Goodbye, John. - Sherlock!

那東西會要了你的命
Those things will kill you.

你這個混蛋
Oh, you bastard!

那追逐的刺激 血脈噴張的感覺
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins,

我們兩個人一起對抗整個世界
just the two of us against the rest of the world.

等等
Wait!

我們得協調一致才行
We're going to need to coordinate.

我要你再給我一個奇跡
I asked you for one more miracle.

我求你不要死
I asked you to stop being dead.

我聽到了
I heard you.

閉嘴 你根本不是解謎人
Shut up! You are not a puzzle solver, you never have been.

你只會小題大做
You're a drama queen!

現在裏面有人就快死了
Now there is a man in there about to die.

遊戲開始了 解開它
The game is on, solve it!

他就是勒索界的拿破侖
He is the Napoleon of blackmail.

你這次當不成英雄了 福爾摩斯先生
No chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.

我是高智商反社會人格
I'm a high-functioning sociopath!

不論我們把夏洛克關在哪
There is no prison in which we could incarcerate Sherlock

他都會每天製造暴亂
without causing a riot on a daily basis.

而另一個辦法 則需要你的獲准
The alternative, however, would require your approval.

敬那些美好的時光 約翰
To the very best of times, John.

想我了嗎
Did you miss me?

想我了嗎
Did you miss me?

這怎麼可能
How is this possible?

流放感覺如何
How is the exile going?

我才走了四分鐘
I've only been gone four minutes.

希望你吸取教訓了
Well, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.

這次又是誰需要我
Who needs me this time?

想我了嗎
Miss me?

英國需要你
England.

第二次阿富汗大戰令很多人載譽而歸 加官進爵
"The Second Afghan War brought honours and promotion to many.

但對我而言 這無疑是一場徹頭徹尾的災難
"But, for me, it meant nothing but misfortune and disaster."

好了 上尉
All right, Captain.

我重返英國 身體落下了終身的傷痛
"I returned to England with my health irretrievably ruined

前途一片黯淡
"and my future bleak.

鑒於此 我自然搬來了倫敦
"Under such circumstances, I naturally gravitated to London.

這是眾多游手好閒者
"That great cesspool into which all the loungers..."

-華生 -及閒散人士的遊走之所
- Watson! - "..and idlers of the empire are drained."

華生
Watson!

我是史丹佛
Stamford.

還記得我嗎
Remember?

我們以前一起在巴茨醫院共事
We were at Barts together.

當然記得 史丹佛
Yes, of course. Stamford.

老天爺 你這是跑哪混去了
Good Lord! Where have you been?

搞得骨瘦如柴的
You're as thin as a rake!

我起碼活著回來了 許多人還沒這個福氣
I made it home. Many weren't so lucky.

那現在呢
So what now?

我得找個住處落腳
I need a place to live.

條件好 價格優 這種地方可不好找
Somewhere decent at an affordable price. It's not easy.

今天還有個人和我這麼說過
You know, you're the second person to say that to me today.

是誰
Who was the first?

老天爺
Good Lord.

據說是個實驗
It's an experiment, apparently.

鞭笞屍體 以確立在死亡後多久
Beating corpses to establish how long after death

人體仍能形成瘀傷
bruising is still possible.

這有何醫學意義嗎
Is there a medical point to that?

我不確定
Not sure.

我也不確定 你所說的那位朋友呢
Neither am I. So, where's this friend of yours, then?

不好意思
Excuse me.

但願我們沒打擾到你
I do hope we're not interrupting.

你應該去過阿富汗吧
You've been in Afghanistan, I perceive.

華生醫生 這位是夏洛克先生
Dr Watson, Mr Sherlock...

反應敏捷 你是個合適人選
Excellent reflexes, you'll do.

你說什麼
I'm sorry...?

我看上了攝政公園附近的一套房子
I have my eye on a suite of rooms near Regent's Park.

我們一起應該能付得起房租
Between us we could afford them.

房子 誰說過房子的事情了
Rooms? Who said anything about rooms?

是我 我今早跟史丹佛提過
I did, I mentioned it to Stamford this morning,

我需要一位合租者
I was in need of a fellow lodger.

而他在午飯後
Now he appears after lunch

便帶來了一位軍人模樣的男子
in the company of a man of military aspect

皮膚黝黑 最近受過傷
with a tan and a recent injury,

這兩個特點都暗示了你參加過阿富汗戰爭
both suggestive of the campaign in Afghanistan

並被迫離開了戰場
and an enforced departure from it.

這似乎是個必然的結論
The conclusion seemed inescapable.

我們明晚再敲定細節
We'll finalise the details tomorrow evening.

失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,

旺茲沃思有一場絞刑
I have a hanging in Wandsworth

我可不想錯過
and I'd hate them to start without me.

-絞刑 -這屬於我的職業範疇
- A hanging? - I take a professional interest.

我還拉小提琴 抽煙斗
I also play the violin and smoke a pipe.

這應該不成問題吧
I presume that's not a problem.

是的
Er, no, well...

你顯然習慣了從來不把話說完
And you're clearly acclimatized to never getting to the end of a sentence.

我們會相處得非常愉快
We'll get along splendidly.

那就約好明晚七點
Tomorrow evening, seven o'clock, then.

對了 我叫夏洛克·福爾摩斯
Oh, and the name is Sherlock Holmes

地址是貝克街221B
and the address is 221B, Baker Street.

是的 他一直都是這個樣子
Yes...he's always been like that.

賣報 賣報
Papers! Papers!

賣報 賣報
Papers! Papers!

喂 《藍寶石奇案》賣得怎麼樣
Here, how's The Blue Carbuncle doing?

非常受歡迎 華生醫生
Very popular, Dr Watson.

下個月會有正經的謀殺案嗎
Is there going to be a proper murder next month?

我會跟罪犯們談一談
I'll have a word with the criminal classes.

那就拜託你了
If you wouldn't mind.

那是他嗎 他在車裏嗎
Is that him? Is he in there?

不 不不 車裏不是他
No. No, no, not at all.

再見
Er, good day to you.

走吧
Let on, walk.

聖誕快樂 福爾摩斯先生
Merry Christmas, Mr Holmes!

福爾摩斯先生
Mr Holmes!

我希望你打算回家之前能跟我打聲招呼
I do wish you'd let me know when you're planning to come home!

連我自己都說不准 赫德森太太
I hardly knew myself, Mrs Hudson.

這就是鄉紳分屍案的棘手之處
That's the trouble with dismembered country squires.

想提前安排日程真是難如登天
They're notoriously difficult to schedule.

-這裏面是什麼 -別管了
- What's in there? - Never mind.

謝謝
Thank you.

你抓到殺人兇手了嗎 福爾摩斯先生
Did you catch the murderer, Mr Holmes?

兇手抓到了 但還在找被肢解的腿
Caught the murderer, still looking for the legs.

就算是打了個平手吧
I think we'll call it a draw.

我看到你又發表了一篇故事 華生醫生
And I noticed you've published another of your stories, Dr Watson.

是的 你喜歡嗎
Yes, did you enjoy it?

不喜歡
No.

-我一直都不喜歡 -為什麼
- I never enjoy them. - Why not?

我從來連句台詞都沒有
Well, I never say anything, do I?

據你所寫 我就只負責帶人上樓
According to you, I just show people up the stairs

給你們做早餐而已
and serve you breakfasts.

在故事當中
Well, within the narrative,

這大致上就是你的職能
that is, broadly speaking, your function.

我的什麼
My what?!

別覺得受了針對 赫德森太太
Don't feel singled out, Mrs Hudson,

-寫狗的那篇我都沒太露臉 -寫狗的那篇
- I'm hardly in the dog one. - "The dog one?"

我是你們的房東 而不是情節設置
I'm your landlady, not a plot device.

你是指《巴斯克維爾的獵犬》嗎
Do you mean The Hound Of The Baskervilles?

而且你把房子搞得那麼沉悶昏暗
And you make the rooms so drab and dingy.

這你得怪插畫家 他簡直胡來
Oh, blame it on the illustrator, he's out of control!

我還得留著八字鬍 好讓大家能認出我來
I've had to grow this moustache just so people will recognise me.

這些年來 我很榮幸能夠記錄
"Over the many years it has been my privilege to record

我非凡的朋友夏洛克·福爾摩斯先生的功績
"the exploits of my remarkable friend, Mr Sherlock Holmes,

在其眾多的案件中擇一呈現給讀者
"It has sometimes been difficult to choose which of his many cases

有時並非易事
"to set before my readers.

有些過於敏感 不便詳述
"Some are still too sensitive to recount,

而有些則尚未淡出公眾腦海
"whilst others are too recent in the minds of the public.

但在我們共同經歷的眾多冒險中
"But in all our many adventures together,

還沒有哪件案子
no case pushed my friend

像《恐怖新娘》那樣
to such mental and physical extremes

挑戰了我朋友的心理及生理極限
"as that of The Abominable Bride!"

老天爺
Good Lord!

赫德森太太 我的客廳裏有個女人
Mrs Hudson, there is a woman in my sitting room!

這是故意的嗎
Is it intentional?

她是客戶
She's a client.

我說你出去了 她堅持要等
Said you were out, insisted on waiting.

你想坐下嗎
Would you, er, care to sit down?

你有沒有問她想要什麼
Didn't you ask her what she wanted?

你去問她
You ask her!

你為什麼不問她
Why didn't you ask her?

我怎麼問 我又不說話
How could I, what with me not talking and everything?!

老天爺啊 給她點台詞
For God's sake, give her some lines,

她完全可以把我們餓死
she's perfectly capable of starving us!

下午好 我是夏洛·克福爾摩斯
Good afternoon. I am Sherlock Holmes,

這是我的朋友兼同事 華生醫生
this is my friend and colleague, Dr Watson.

你可以在他面前暢所欲言
You may speak freely in front of him,

-因為他基本聽不懂 -福爾摩斯
- as he rarely understands a word. - Holmes!

但在你開口之前
However, before you do,

請容我先說一些我小小的觀察
allow me to make some trifling observations.

你有一種惡作劇般的幽默感
You have an impish sense of humour,

你現在就在以此
which currently you are deploying

減輕你個人的痛苦
to ease a degree of personal anguish.

你最近嫁給了一個
You have recently married a man

看起來性格很好的人
of a seemingly kindly disposition,

而他現在因為一個
who has now abandoned you

品行有問題的同伴而拋棄了你
for an unsavoury companion of dubious morals.

你把來到這裏當做最後的手段
You have come to this agency as a last resort,

以期你們的關係可以得到調解
in the hope that reconciliation may still be possible.

我的天啊 福爾摩斯
Good Lord, Holmes!

當然 所有這些都是從你的香水推測而來
All of this is, of course, perfectly evident from your perfume.

她的香水
Her perfume?

對 香水 讓我洞悉一切 給你帶來災難
Yes, her perfume, which brings insight to me and disaster to you.

為什麼
How so?

因為我認出了它
Because I recognised it

而你沒有
and you did not.

-瑪麗 -約翰
- Mary! - John.

我的天 你為什麼要扮成客戶
Why, in God's name, are you pretending to be a client?

因為我想不出別的辦法能見我丈夫 丈夫
Because I could think of no other way to see my husband, husband.

那是個國際陰謀事件
It was an affair of international intrigue.

就是個被謀殺的鄉紳
It was a murdered country squire.

雖然如此 但事情緊急
Nevertheless, matters were pressing.

我不介意你走 親愛的
I don't mind you going, my darling,

-我介意的是你扔下我 -但你能做什麼
- I mind you leaving me behind. - But what could you do?!

那你能做什麼
Well, what do you do,

除了晃來晃去做筆記 表現得很驚訝
except wander around taking notes, looking surprised?!

夠了
Enough!

舞台已經準備好 大幕升起
The stage is set, the curtain rises.

我們要開始了
We are ready to begin.

開始什麼
Begin what?

有時為了破一個案子 必須先破另一個
Sometimes to solve a case, one must first solve another.

你有案子嗎 一個新案子
Oh, you have a case, then, a new one?

一個老案子 非常老
An old one, very old.

我必須得深入
I shall have to go deep.

深入什麼
Deep? Into what?

我自己
Myself.

雷斯垂德 別在門外晃了 進來吧
Lestrade! Do stop loitering by the door and come in.

你怎麼知道是我
How did you know it was me?

腳步聲是不會錯的
The regulation tread is unmistakable.

比瓊斯輕 被格雷格森重
Lighter than Jones, heavier than Gregson.

我剛上來 哈德森太太不肯說話
I, I just came up... Mrs Hudson didn't seem to be talking.

恐怕她是在用諷刺的方法
I fear she has branched into literary criticism

進行文學批評
by means of satire.

這是現代房東煩人的發展趨勢
It is a distressing trend in the modern landlady.

你為何事在下班時間過來
What brings you here in your off-duty hours?

-你怎麼知道我下班了 -從你來之後
- How do you know I'm off duty? - Well, since your arrival,

你超過40%的注意力都在我的酒瓶上
you've addressed over 40% of your remarks to my decanter.

華生 給探長拿點他顯然想要的東西
Watson, give the Inspector what he so clearly wants.

雷斯垂德 我們能為你做什麼
So...Lestrade, what can we do for you?

我不是為公事來的 我只是想過來看看
Oh, I'm not here on business, I just thought I'd drop by.

社交拜訪嗎
A social call?

當然 只是想給你帶來節日問候
Yeah, of course, just to wish you the compliments of the season.

-聖誕快樂 -聖誕快樂
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.

-聖誕快樂 -聖誕快樂
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.

可算客套完了
Thank God that's over.

說吧 探長 是什麼奇怪的事讓你來到我家
Now, Inspector, what strange happening compels you to my door,

又讓你尷尬得說不出口
but embarrasses you to relate?

誰說出事了
Who said anything happened?

你 雖然你沒有真正說出來
You did. By every means short of actual speech.

福爾摩斯 你誤判了
Holmes, you have misdiagnosed.

那糾正我一下 醫生
Then, correct me, Doctor.

他不是想要喝一杯 而是需要喝一杯
He didn't want a drink, he needed one.

他不是尷尬 他是害怕
He's not embarrassed, he's afraid.

我的傳記作者學到了東西 他們進步得真快
My Boswell is learning. They do grow up so fast.

華生 給蘇格蘭場恢復一下勇氣
Watson, restore the courage of Scotland Yard.

探長 坐下吧
Inspector, do sit down.

我並不是害怕
I'm, I'm not afraid, exactly.

恐懼是面對危險時的智慧
Fear is wisdom in the face of danger,

這沒什麼難為情的
it is nothing to be ashamed of.

謝謝
Thank you.

從頭開始講吧
From the beginning, then.


You!

不要 拜託
No, please!


You?!

等一下
A moment.

這是什麼時候的事
When was this?

昨天早上
Yesterday morning.

那個新娘的臉 是怎樣描述的
The bride's face, how was it described?

"像死人一樣蒼白 嘴像一道緋紅的傷口"
"White as death, mouth like a crimson wound."

這是創作還是事實
Poetry or truth?

很多人會說它們是一樣的
Many would say they're the same thing.

對 他們都是白癡 創作還是事實
Yes, idiots. Poetry or truth?

我看到過她的臉 是在後來
I saw her face myself. Afterwards.

什麼的後來
After what?


You?

還是我
Or me?

不是吧 雷斯垂德 一個女人當眾飲彈
Oh, really, Lestrade, a woman blows her own brains out in public

而你需要我幫助找出罪犯
and you need help identifying the guilty party?

恐怕蘇格蘭場又刷低了下限
I feel Scotland Yard has reached a new low.

那不是我來的原因
That's not why I'm here.

-我猜也是 -她叫什麼名字 那個新娘
- I surmised. - What was her name, the bride?

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂 昨天是她的結婚紀念日
Emelia Ricoletti. Yesterday was her wedding anniversary.

當然 有人報了警
The police, of course, were called.

她的屍體被送到了停屍房
And her body taken to the morgue.

這是標準程序 你為什麼要告訴我們這些
Standard procedure. Why are you telling us what may be presumed?

因為接下來發生的事
Because of what happened next.

在萊姆豪斯 就幾小時之後
Limehouse. Just a few hours later.

托馬斯·瑞克萊蒂 艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂的丈夫
Thomas Ricoletti. Emelia Ricoletti's husband.

大概是在去停屍房辨認遺體的路上吧
Presumably on his way to the morgue to identify her remains?

結果他省了這麻煩
As it turned out, he was saved the trip.

*別忘了我*
*Do not forget me*

*別忘了我*
*Do not forget me*

*記住那少女*
*Remember the maid...*

你是誰
Who are you?

*磨坊的少女*
*The maid of the mill...*

你為什麼要這樣做 告訴我你是誰
Why are you doing this? Just tell me who you are!

你聽出了我們的歌嗎 親愛的
You recognise our song, my dear?

我在婚禮上唱過
I sang it at our wedding.

艾米麗婭
Emelia?

你死了 你不可能在這裏 你死了
You, you're dead, you can't be here, you died!

我美嗎 托馬斯
Am I not beautiful, Thomas?

跟你娶我那天一樣美
As beautiful as the day you married me?

-誰... -這是怎麼回事
- Who... - What the hell is all this about?!

看起來像是什麼樣 我英俊的朋友
What does it look like, my handsome friend?

這是"槍桿"下的婚姻
It's a shotgun wedding.

不至死亡 永不分離 他們各死了一次
Till death us do part. Twice in this case.

真離奇
Extraordinary.

不可能
Impossible.

太棒了
Superb.

在街頭自殺 被屍體謀殺
Suicide as street theatre, murder by corpse.

雷斯垂德 你簡直寵壞我們了
Lestrade, you're spoiling us.

華生 你的帽子和外套
Watson, your hat and coat.

-我們去哪裏 -停屍房
- Where are we going? - To the morgue.

一刻也不能耽擱了
There's not a moment to lose,

很少有人會這樣說停屍房
which one can so rarely say of a morgue.

那我就坐在這裏嗎
And am I just to sit here?

當然不是 親愛的 我們之後會餓的
Not at all, my dear. We'll be hungry later.

福爾摩斯 有個問題 穿花呢衣服去停屍房嗎
Holmes, just one thing, tweeds in a morgue?

沒時間換衣服了 華生
Needs must when the devil drives, Watson.

太太
Ma'am.

我參與了一項活動
I'm part of a campaign, you know.

活動
Oh, campaign?

為女性爭取投票權
Votes for women.

你是支持還是反對
And are you for or against?

出去
Get out.

他們又走了 對吧
Have they gone off again, have they?

那些紳士過著什麼樣的生活啊
I don't know, what a life those gentlemen lead.

是啊 那些紳士
Yes. Those gentlemen!

算了
Never you mind.

差點忘了 這是給你的
Almost forgot, that came for you.

赫德森太太 告訴我丈夫我會晚歸
Mrs Hudson, tell my husband I'll be home late,

我有些急事
I have some urgent business.

一切還好吧
Is everything all right?

只是一個需要幫助的朋友
Oh, you know, just a, er, friend in need.

天啊 什麼朋友
Oh, dear. What friend?

英格蘭
England.

還真是含糊
Well, that's not very specific.

停屍房誰當班
Who's on mortuary duty?

你知道的
You know who.

總是他
Always him.

拜託告訴我是哪個傻瓜干的
Please tell me which idiot did this!

這是為了大家的安全
It's for everyone's safety.

這女人死了 她半邊頭都不見了
This woman is dead, half her head is missing.

她對誰都不是威脅
She's not a threat to anyone.

跟她的丈夫說去吧 他在那邊的罩單下
Tell that to her husband, he's under a sheet over there.

不管昨晚在萊姆豪斯發生了什麼
Whatever happened in Limehouse last night,

我們能斷定那不是一個死去的女人幹的
I think we can safely assume it wasn't the work of a dead woman.

比這更奇怪的事都發生過
Stranger things have happened.

比如呢
Such as...?

奇怪的事
Well... Strange things.

你說話跟小孩一樣
You're speaking like a child.

這顯然是活人幹的 他在哪裏
This is clearly man's work. Where is he?

福爾摩斯
Holmes.

霍普
Hooper.

你 繼續工作
You, back to work!

你是來用魔術震撼我們了吧
So, come to astonish us with your magic tricks, I suppose?

你想提醒我注意什麼事嗎
Is there anything to which you would like to draw my attention?

完全沒有 福爾摩斯先生
Nothing at all, Mr Holmes.

你想什麼時候走都行
You may leave any time you like.

霍普醫生 是我請福爾摩斯先生來的 合作點
Dr Hooper, I asked Mr Holmes to come here. Cooperate.

這是命令
That's an order.

有兩點"值得注意"
There are two "Features of interest",

正如你在華生醫生的故事裏經常說的
as you are always saying in Dr Watson's stories.

我從來沒說過
I never say that.

你說過 很多次
You do, actually, quite a lot.

首先 這絕對是艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂
First of all, this is definitely Emelia Ricoletti.

她已經被確定身份了
She has been categorically identified.

這肯定是她 無可置疑
Beyond a doubt, it is her.

那昨晚在萊姆豪斯是誰
Then who was that in Limehouse last night?

也是艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂
That was also Emelia Ricoletti.

不可能 她死了 躺在這裏
It can't have been. She was dead, she was here.

是她自己的丈夫
She was positively identified

在死去的前幾秒確認的
by her own husband, seconds before he died.

他沒理由撒謊 幾乎不可能搞錯
He had no reason to lie, could hardly have been mistaken.

車伕也認識她 那就是她
The cabbie knew her, too, there's no question it's her.

但她不可能同時出現在兩個地方 對吧
But she can't have been in two places at the same time, can she?

不 華生 對於剛死的人來說
No, Watson, one place is strictly the limit

他們只能去一個地方
for the recently deceased.

福爾摩斯
Holmes!

-可能是雙胞胎嗎 -不
- Could it have been twins? - No.

為什麼
Why not?

因為從來都不是雙胞胎
Because it's never twins.

艾米麗婭沒有雙胞胎 也沒有姐妹
Emelia was not a twin, nor did she have any sisters.

她有一個哥哥 四年前去世了
She had one older brother who died four years ago.

也許是秘密的雙胞胎
Hmm, maybe it was a secret twin.

什麼
A what?!

秘密的雙胞胎
A secret twin.

知道嗎
Hmm? You know?

沒人知道的雙胞胎
A twin that nobody knows about.

這一切可能是策劃好的
This whole thing could have been planned.

從懷孕時開始
Since the moment of conception.

她真是太有先見之明了
How breathtakingly prescient of her.

從來不是雙胞胎 華生
It is never twins, Watson!

那你怎麼看
Then what's your theory?

更重要的是 你什麼毛病
More to the point, what's your problem?

-我不明白 -你為什麼這麼害怕
- I, I don't understand... - Why were you so frightened?

到現在為止 沒什麼能說明你為什麼要喝酒
Nothing so far has justified your assault on my decanter,

還有為什麼允許一個死去的女人被逮捕
and why have you allowed a dead woman to be placed under arrest?

因為還有一點"值得注意"
Ah, that would be the other feature of interest.

她指尖上有一些血跡
A smear of blood on her finger.

血跡的由來可以有多種解釋
That could have happened any number of ways.

沒錯
Indeed.

還有一點
There's one other thing.

之前沒有血跡
It wasn't there earlier.

那個也是新的
Neither was that.


You!


You?


You?!

福爾摩斯
Holmes?

吞槍自盡 子彈貫穿頭部...
Gun in the mouth, a bullet through the brain...

後腦被轟掉
Back of the head blown clean off.

他是怎麼活下來的
How could he survive?

你是說"她"吧
"She", you mean.

什麼
I'm sorry?

不是"他" 是"她"
Not "He", "She".

是 當然了
Yes, yes of course.

謝謝你們給了我這麼吸引人的案子
Well, thank you all for a fascinating case.

我破案之後會給你們發電報的 華生
I'll send you a telegram when I've solved it. Watson.

死因明顯是槍傷
The gunshot wound was obviously the cause of death,

但同時有肺癆的明顯跡象
but there are clear indicators of consumption.

還是驗一下屍吧
It might be worth a postmortem.

我們需要所有能收集到的線索
We need all the information we can get.

老爸一走 他就開始顯擺觀察力了
Oh, isn't he observant, now that Daddy's gone

我在某些方面觀察力確實很強
I am observant in some ways,

就像福爾摩斯在某些方面沒有眼力見一樣
just as Holmes is quite blind in others.

-是嗎 -沒錯
- Really? - Yes, really.

為了混進男人的天下 也是蠻拼的啊
Amazing...what one has to do to get ahead in a man's world.

他這話什麼意思
What's he saying that for?

幹你的活兒去
Get back to work!

說吧 福爾摩斯 你肯定有些想法吧
Well, Holmes? Surely you must have some theory?

還沒有
Not yet.

此案非常複雜 華生 很棘手
These are deep waters, Watson, deep waters.

但我還得繼續深入
And I shall have to go deeper still.

幾個月後 我們才又繼續
It was not for several months that we were to pick up

調查這件奇案
the threads of this strange case again.

還是在出乎意料的情況之下
And then under very unexpected circumstances.

現在已經五起案子了 每起都一樣
Five of them now, all the same, every one of them.

請安靜 這件事事關重大
Hush, please, this is a matter of supreme importance.

-什麼 -黃赤交角
- What is? - The obliquity of the ecliptic.

我必須要理解它
I have to understand it.

什麼東西
What is it?

不知道 我還在努力弄懂它
I don't know, I'm still trying to understand it.

-我以為你無所不知 -當然不是了
- I thought you understood everything. - Of course not,

那多浪費我大腦的記憶空間
that would be an appalling waste of brain space.

我是專攻類型的
I specialise.

這事為什麼重要
And what's so important about this?

五起無聊的謀殺案又怎麼重要了
What's so important about five boring murders?

這可不無聊 五個男人被害
They're not boring. Five men dead,

死在家中 地上灑滿了生米
murdered in their own homes, rice on the floor

就像在婚禮上一樣
like at a wedding,

牆上用血著"你"
and the word "You" written in blood on the wall!

是她 那個鬼新娘
It's, it's her, it's the Bride.

她又復活了
Somehow she's risen again.

解決了
Solved it.

你怎麼就破案了
You can't have solved it!

我當然破了 非常簡單
Of course I've solved it, it's perfectly simple.

神秘的瑞克萊蒂太太事件
The incident of the mysterious Mrs Ricoletti,

這位來自陰間的兇手
the killer from beyond the grave,

被媒體大肆渲染
has been widely reported in the popular press.

現在有人將自己實施的謀殺
Now people are disguising their own dull little murders

偽裝成是鬼魂殺人
as the work of a ghost,

借此迷惑愚蠢的蘇格蘭場
to confuse the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard.

瞧 我破案了
There you are, solved.

你走前跟赫德森太太聊一下
Pay Mrs Hudson a visit on your way out,

她喜歡有參與感
she likes to feel involved.

你確定
You sure?

確定 你走吧
Certainly. Go away.

華生 我準備好了
Watson! I'm ready.

戴好帽子穿好鞋 我們有個重要約會
Your hat and boots, we have an important appointment.

華生醫生幾個月前不是搬走了嗎
Didn't Dr Watson move out a few months ago?

他確實搬走了 對吧
He did, didn't he?

那我一直是在跟誰說話來著
Who have I been talking to all this time?

我代表愚蠢至極的蘇格蘭場說一句
Well, speaking on behalf of the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard,

那張椅子上沒人
that chair is definitely empty.

確實沒人吧
It is, isn't it?

但我這些日子過得挺不錯的
Works surprisingly well, though.

我還以為他有進步了
I actually thought he was improving.

你去哪了
Where have you been?

抱歉 老爺 我今早有些遲了
Sorry, sir, I'm rather behind my time this morning.

你連蛋都不會煮嗎
Are you incapable of boiling an egg?!

爐裏沒有火 到處是灰塵
The fires are rarely lit, there is dust everywhere

你清理我靴子上的泥時差點毀了那雙鞋
and you almost destroyed my boots scraping the mud off them.

如果不是我妻子掌管傭人的事
If it wasn't my wife's business to deal with the staff,

我會親自管教你
I would talk to you myself.

我妻子人呢
Where is my wife?

很抱歉 老爺 夫人出去了
Begging your pardon, sir, but the mistress has gone out.

這麼早就出門了嗎
Out? At this hour of the morning?

是的 老爺 您不知道嗎 老爺
Yes, sir. Did you not know that, sir?

她去哪了 她最近總出去
Where did she go? She's always out these days.

跟您正好相反 老爺
Not unlike yourself...sir.

什麼
I'm sorry...?

-就是說說我的觀察 老爺 -夠了
- Just observing, sir. - Well, that's quite enough,

誰讓你觀察的
nobody asked you to be observant.

抱歉 老爺 我就是說
Sorry, sir, I just meant

你們很少一起待在家裏了
you're hardly ever home together any more, sir.

你的言行近乎無禮
You are dangerously close to impertinence.

我要跟我妻子談下 讓她管教下你了
I shall have a word with my wife to have a word with you.

好 老爺 那您什麼時候見她呢
Very good, sir. And when will you be seeing her?

-聽著... -我差點忘了 老爺
- Now, listen... - Oh, I nearly forgot, sir.

-有封您的電報 -你忘了
- A telegram came for you. - You forgot?!

沒有 只是差點忘了
No, I nearly forgot.

你一上午都在幹什麼
What have you been doing all morning?

讀您《斯特蘭德月刊》上的新文章 老爺
Reading your new one in The Strand, sir.

你喜歡嗎
Did you enjoy it?

您為什麼從不提我 老爺
Why do you never mention me, sir?

下去吧
Go away.

-什麼的什麼 -黃赤交角
- The what of the what? - The obliquity of the ecliptic.

你說"速來" 我以為是很重要的事
"Come at once," You said. I assumed it was important.

是很重要 那是地球的赤道面
It is. It's the inclination of the earth's equator

與其繞太陽運行的軌道平面的夾角
to the path of the sun on the celestial plane.

你是剛學的吧
You been swotting up?

-我為什麼要這麼做 -為了顯得聰明
- Why would I do that? - To sound clever.

-我本就聰明 -我懂了
- I am clever. - Oh, oh, I see.

懂什麼了
You see what?

我推理我們是要去見某個比你聰明的人
I deduce we're on our way to see someone cleverer than you.

閉嘴
Shut up.

什麼
Sorry, what?

對想研究人類的人來說 這裏最合適
To anyone who wishes to study mankind, this is the spot.

也很方便 畢竟你那不斷擴張的屁股
Handy really, as your ever-expanding backside

永遠粘在了這裏
is permanently glued to it.

早上好 我的哥哥
Good morning, brother mine.

夏洛克 華生醫生
Sherlock. Dr Watson.

您看上去 很不錯 先生
You look...well, sir.

真的嗎 我覺得我看上去很巨大
Really? I rather thought I looked enormous.

既然您提到了 這種程度的暴飲暴食
Well, now you mention it, this level of consumption

對您的健康危害極大
is incredibly injurious to your health.

-您的心臟 -不用擔心那個 華生
- Your heart... - No need to worry on that score, Watson.

-不嗎 -那個器官只會待在一個寬敞的地方
- No? - There's only a large cavity where that organ should reside.

-家族通病 -我不是故意說話尖刻
- It's a family trait. - Oh, I wasn't being critical.

如果您繼續這樣 先生
If you continue like this, sir,

我覺得您最多能活五年
I give you five years at the most.

五年 我們覺得也就是三年
Five? We thought three,

對吧 夏洛克
did we not, Sherlock?

我還是傾向於四年
I'm still inclined to four.

還是這樣 你看到了卻不懂觀察
As ever, you see but you do not observe.

注意我眼白的顏色發生了變化
Note the discolouration in the whites of my eyes,

角膜周圍出現可見的脂肪圈
the visible rings of fat around the corneas.

你是對的 我改賭三年
Yes, you're right. I'm changing my bet to three years,

-四個月零十一天 -打賭
- four months and 11 days. - A bet?!

我理解你不贊同 華生
I understand your disapproval, Watson,

但他好勝心強
but if he's feeling competitive,

可以自己控制早點死亡
it's perfectly within his power to die early.

這也是要冒的風險
That's a risk you'll have to take.

你在拿自己的性命打賭
You're gambling with your own life?

為什麼不 比拿別人的命打賭有意思多了
Why not? It's so much more exciting than gambling with others'.

整三年 如果你吃了那個葡萄乾布丁的話
Three years flat - if you eat that plum pudding!

就這麼定了
Done.

我以為幾天前會因為領主莊園的案子見到你呢
I expected to see you a few days ago about the Manor House case.

我覺得那案子你會有點力不從心
I thought you might be a little out of your depth there.

沒有 我解決了
No. I solved it.

-肯定是亞當斯 -是亞當斯
- It was Adams, of course. - Yes, it was Adams.

嫉妒殺人
Murderous jealousy.

他給皇家天文學會寫了一篇
He'd written a paper for the Royal Astronomical Society

關於黃赤交角的論文
on the obliquity of the ecliptic,

然後又讀到另一篇
and then read another

比他寫的好的
that seemed to surpass it.

我知道 我讀了
I know, I read it.

你看明白了嗎
Did you understand it?

我當然明白了 很淺顯易懂
Yes, of course I understood it, it was perfectly simple.

不是 你明白嫉妒殺人嗎
No, did you understand the murderous jealousy?

一個偉大的大腦
It is no easy thing

去考慮一個更偉大的大腦可不容易
for a great mind to contemplate a still greater one.

你召我來就是為了羞辱我嗎
Did you summon me here just to humiliate me?

是的
Yes.

當然不是 但這是最大的樂趣
Of course not, but it is by far the greater pleasure.

那你能不能解釋下為什麼要召
Then would you mind explaining exactly why you did summon...?

我們的生活方式受到了一個無形敵人的威脅
Our way of life is under threat from an invisible enemy.

他們每天都常伴我們身邊
One that hovers at our elbow on a daily basis.

這些敵人無處不在
These enemies are everywhere...

無人發現
undetected...

無法阻止
and unstoppable.

社會主義者
Socialists?

不是社會主義者 醫生 不是
Not socialists, Doctor, no.

-無政府主義者 -不是
- Anarchists? - No.

法國人 婦女參政權論者
The French? The suffragists?

還有什麼大規模團體是你不擔心的嗎
Is there any large body of people you're not concerned about?

華生醫生永遠心懷警惕 詳說
Dr Watson is endlessly vigilant. Elaborate...

不 去調查
No. Investigate.

這是我的推測 我需要你去證實
This is a conjecture of mine, I need you to confirm it.

我給你個案子
I'm sending you a case.

-蘇格蘭人 -蘇格蘭人
- The Scots? - The Scots?!

你是否知道最近
Are you aware of recent theories concerning

關於妄想癥的理論
what is known as paranoia?

聽著像是塞爾維亞人
Oh, sounds Serbian.

會有個女人去找你 卡邁剋夫人
A woman will call on you. Lady Carmichael.

你得接她的案子
I want you to take her case.

但這些敵人 如果你不告訴我們
But these enemies, how are we to defeat them

我們怎麼打敗他們
if you won't tell us about them?

我們不會打敗他們
We don't defeat them.

我們幾乎絕對要輸給他們
We most certainly lose to them.

為什麼
Why?

因為他們是正確的 我們是錯的
Because they are right. And we are wrong.

卡邁剋夫人的案子 是什麼
Lady Carmichael's case, what is it?

放心 會有值得你注意的地方
Rest assured, it has features of interest.

-我從沒這麼說過 -你真說過
- I never really say that. - You really do.

我估計你已經解決了
And you've solved it already, I assume?

只是設想而已 我要你去跑腿
Only in my head. I need you for the, er, legwork.

為什麼不告訴我們你的答案
Why not just tell us your solution?

那還有什麼意思呢
And where would be the sport in that?

你願意接嗎 夏洛克
Will you do it, Sherlock?

這絕對是極好的消遣
I can promise you a superior distraction.

我有一個條件 你再吃一個葡萄乾布丁
On one condition. Have another plum pudding.

本來就準備吃了
There's one on the way.

兩年十一個月四天
Two years, 11 months and four days.

開始好玩嘍 滴答 滴答 滴答
Ha, it's getting exciting now! Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock.

謝謝 懷爾德
Thank you, Wilder.

有一位梅爾斯先生要見你 福爾摩斯先生
Also, a Mr Melas to see you, Mr Holmes.

等我五分鐘 我還有一場賭局要贏呢
Give me five minutes, I have a wager to win.

還是十五分鐘吧
Better make that 15.

滴答
Ticktock.

福爾摩斯先生 我是來請您出主意的
Mr Holmes, I have come here for advice.

-這個不難 -還有您的幫助
- That is easily got. - And help.

這就未必容易了
Not always so easy.

有古怪的事發生了 福爾摩斯先生
Something has happened, Mr Holmes, something...unusual

而且很可怕
and...terrifying.

那你真是太幸運了
Then you are in luck.

幸運嗎
Luck?!

那是我的專長 真的是很有前途啊
Those are my specialisms. This is really very promising.

福爾摩斯...
Holmes...

請說說 您究竟在擔憂什麼
Please...do tell us what has so distressed you.

我想了很久該怎麼辦
I, I thought long and hard as to what to do,

後來突然想起 我丈夫
but then it occurred to me that my husband was

是您哥哥相識 也許通過他...
an acquaintance of your brother and that perhaps through him...

其實我也不確定
The fact is, I'm not sure

這事是否該找您 福爾摩斯先生
this comes within your purview, Mr Holmes.

是嗎
No?

天啊 這或許是驅魔牧師的事
Lord help me, I think it may be a matter for a priest.

你的晨間危機是什麼 親愛的
And what does your morning threaten, my dear?

繡花繡得停不下來
A vigorous round of embroidering?

還是跟女帽匠頻繁的見面
An exhausting appointment at the milliners?

你就愛戲弄我 尤斯塔斯
I hope you are teasing, Eustace.

怎麼了
What is it?

尤斯塔斯
Eustace?

丹尼爾 索菲 出去玩會兒
Daniel, Sophie, go out and play.

媽媽...
But, Mama...

聽話 快去
Look, do as I tell you, quickly now.

尤斯塔斯 這是什麼意思
Well, Eustace, what does this mean?

死亡
Death.

什麼
What?

這意味著死亡
It means death.

沒什麼 沒什麼
Er, nothing, it's, it's nothing.

我弄錯了
I was...mistaken.

親愛的 你的臉色怎麼這麼蒼白
My dear, you've gone quite pale.

沒事的
It's nothing!

尤斯塔斯
Eustace...

信封您留著嗎
Did you keep the envelope?

被我丈夫毀了 但上面什麼也沒有
My husband destroyed it, but it was blank.

沒有姓名 地址 任何信息
No name or address of any kind.

尤斯塔斯爵士在美國待過嗎
Tell me, has Sir Eustace spent time in America?

-沒有 -你們結婚前也沒有嗎
- No. - Not even before your marriage?

據我所知沒有
Well, not to my knowledge.

請您繼續往下說吧
Pray, continue with your fascinating narrative.

這是上週一早上的事
Well, that incident took place last Monday morning.

兩天後的週三
It was two days later on the Wednesday

我丈夫第一次看見了她
that my husband first saw her.


Who?

尤斯塔斯
Eustace?

她來找我了 路易莎
She's come for me, Louisa!

天啊 幫幫我 我的罪來找我了
Oh, God, help me, my sins have found me out!

誰來找你了 尤斯塔斯 你嚇到我了
Who's come for you? Eustace, you're frightening me.

看啊 看啊
Well, look, look!

你沒看見嗎
Don't you see her?

我什麼也沒看見
No, I see no-one.

走了
Gone.

你對我隱瞞了那麼多秘密 這是另一個嗎
You keep so many secrets from me, is this another?

你看到了誰
Who have you seen?

是她
It was her!

是鬼新娘
It was the Bride!

而您什麼也沒看見
And you saw nothing?

是的
Nothing.

-您丈夫描述過... -沒有 直到今早
- Did your husband describe...? - Nothing, until this morning.

尤斯塔斯
Eustace?!

尤斯塔斯
Eustace?!

尤斯塔斯
Eustace?

尤斯塔斯
Eustace?!

該死
Blast!

尤斯塔斯
Eustace?!

你在哪 是我
Where are you? It's me!

*別忘了我*
*Do not forget me*

*別忘了我*
*Do not forget me*

*記住那少女*
*Remember the maid*

*磨坊的少女*
*he maid of the mill*

你是誰
Who are you?

我命令你 報上姓名
I demand you speak, who are you?!

尤斯塔斯 跟我說說話 天啊
Eustace, speak to me. In the name of God!

她是...
She's...

她是艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂
She is Emelia Ricoletti.

不 不是你
No, not you.


No...

求你了
Please!

今晚 尤斯塔斯·卡邁克
This night, Eustace Carmichael,

你將必死
you will die!

-福爾摩斯 -別說話 華生
- Holmes? - Hush, Watson.

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂 那個新娘
But Emelia Ricoletti, the Bride.

-你知道她 -請原諒華生
- Well, you know the name? - You must forgive Watson,

他就喜歡說出一些顯而易見的事實
he has an enthusiasm for stating the obvious,

近乎狂熱
which borders on mania.

容我問一句 您丈夫今早怎麼樣
May I ask, how is your husband this morning?

他不肯談這件事
He refuses to speak about the matter.

當然了 我敦促他離開家
Obviously, I have urged him to leave the house.

不不 他得待在家裏
No, no, he must stay exactly where he is.

你不認為他有生命危險嗎
Well, you don't think he's in danger?

當然有 是有人想要他的命
Oh, no, somebody definitely wants to kill him,

但這對我們是好事 沒有餌就釣不到魚
but that's good for us. You can't set a trap without bait.

我丈夫可不是誘餌 福爾摩斯先生
My husband is not bait, Mr Holmes.

如果我們做對了 他可以做誘餌
No, but he could be if we play our cards right.

聽著 您現在立刻回家
Now, listen, you must go home immediately.

華生醫生和我會乘下一班火車跟上
Dr. Watson and I will follow on the next train.

一刻也不能耽擱了
There's not a moment to lose,

尤斯塔斯爵士今晚就要死了
Sir Eustace is to die tonight.

福爾摩斯
Holmes.

我們也許該阻止此事
And we should...probably avoid that.

-一定要 -一定要避免
- Definitely. - Definitely avoid that.

我弟弟接了這案子 當然了
Little brother has taken the case, of course.

那就拜託你留意情況了
I now rely on you to keep an eye on things,

但絕不能讓他懷疑你在幫我
but he must never suspect you are working for me.

清楚了嗎 華生
Are you clear on that, Watson?

你可以相信我 福爾摩斯先生
You can rely on me, Mr Holmes.

-你說會不會... -不會
- You don't suppose... - No, I don't

你也不該這麼想
and neither should you.

你不知道我要說什麼
You don't know what I was going to say.

你是想說 可能有什麼超自然的東西
You were about to suggest there may be some supernatural agency

牽扯其中 而我打算當面嘲笑你
involved in this matter. And I was about to laugh in your face.

可那個新娘 福爾摩斯
But the Bride, Holmes,

又是艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂
Emelia Ricoletti again.

一個死去的女人活過來了
A dead woman walking the earth.

-你真讓我驚訝 華生 -是嗎
- You amaze me, Watson. - I do?

你什麼時候開始有想像力了
Since when have you had any kind of imagination?

或許是從我讓讀者相信
Perhaps since I convinced the reading public that

某個不道德的吸毒者是個紳士英雄開始
an unprincipled drug addict was some kind of gentleman hero.

是啊 說到這個 還真是了不起
Yes, now you come to mention it, that was quite impressive.

但你可以確信 這世上沒有鬼
You may, however, rest assured there are no ghosts in this world.

除了我們自己想像的
Save those we make for ourselves.

抱歉 你說什麼
Sorry, what did you say?

我們自己想像的鬼 是什麼意思
Ghosts we make for ourselves, what do you mean?

夢遊癥
Somnambulism.

抱歉 什麼
I beg your pardon?

我會夢遊 就這樣
I sleepwalk, that's all.

這再正常不過了
It's a common enough condition.

你不是醫生嗎
I thought you were a doctor!

這整件事就是一場噩夢
The whole thing was a...bad dream.

包括你收到的信封裏的東西嗎
Including the contents of the envelope you received?

那是個古怪的玩笑
Well, that's a grotesque joke.

你在你妻子面前的表現可並非如此 先生
Well, that's not the impression you gave your wife, sir.

-她有癔病 會妄想 -不
- She's an hysteric, prone to fancies. - No.

不好意思 你說什麼
I'm sorry, what did you say?

我說不 她沒有癔病
I said no, she's not an hysteric.

她是個非常聰明的女人 有著少見的洞察力
She's a highly intelligent woman of rare perception.

我妻子從桔核裏看出了恐懼
My wife sees terror in an orange pip.

你的妻子能在旁人看不見任何價值的地方
Your wife can see worlds where no-one else can see

看出很多東西
anything of value whatsoever.

真的嗎
Can she really?

那你是如何"推理"出來的呢 福爾摩斯先生
And how do you "Deduce" that, Mr Holmes?

她嫁給了你
She married you.

我想她一定有個合理的理由
I assume she was capable of finding a reason.

今晚我會盡力保護你的安全
I'll do my best to save your life tonight,

但如果你能解釋一下
but first it would help

你和瑞克萊蒂一案的關係 會大有幫助
if you would explain your connection to the Ricoletti case.

瑞克萊蒂
Ricoletti?

是的 拜託具體些
Yes. In detail, please.

我從沒聽說過她
I've never heard of her.

有意思 我沒說瑞克萊蒂是個女人
Interesting. I didn't mention she was a woman.

我們告辭了 希望明早能再見到你
We'll show ourselves out. I hope to see you again in the morning.

不會的
You will not.

那真不幸 我就得破你的謀殺案了 日安
Then sadly I shall be solving your murder. Good day.

你盡力了
Well, you tried.

請把這個交給卡邁剋夫人 謝謝
Will you see that Lady Carmichael receives this. Thank you.

-再見 -沒問題 先生
- Good afternoon. - Certainly, sir.

那是什麼
What was that?

卡邁剋夫人今晚單獨睡
Lady Carmichael will sleep alone tonight,

假裝頭痛難忍
upon the pretence of a violent headache.

整個宅子的門窗都要緊鎖
All the doors and windows of the house will be locked.

你覺得那幽靈 鬼新娘
You think the spectre, er, Bride,

會試圖再次把尤斯塔斯引到外面嗎
will attempt to lure Sir Eustace outside again?

當然了 否則為什麼放出威脅
Certainly. Why else the portentous threat?

"今晚 你將必死"
"This night you will die!"

但他不會跟她去吧
Well, he won't follow her, surely?

他會怎麼做 很難說
Hmm, it's difficult to say quite what he'll do.

愧疚在吞噬他的靈魂
Guilt is eating away at his soul.

愧疚 關於什麼
Guilt? About what?

他過去的某件事 那些桔核是一個提醒
Something in his past. The orange pips were a reminder.

-不是玩笑嗎 -完全不是
- Not a joke? - Not at all.

桔核是傳統中用來預警償命的
Orange pips are a traditional warning of avenging death,

起源於美國
originating in America.

尤斯塔斯爵士對此再瞭解不過了
Sir Eustace knows this only too well,

他也很清楚自己為什麼要受懲罰
just as he knows why he is to be punished.

和艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂有關嗎
Something to do with Emelia Ricoletti?

我想是的
I presume.

我們都有過去 華生 有"鬼"
We all have a past, Watson. Ghosts.

它們是我們每個晴天裏無法驅走的陰影
They are the shadows that define our every sunny day.

尤斯塔斯爵士知道自己逃不過了
Sir Eustace knows he's a marked man.

他恐懼的不僅僅是死亡
There's something more than murder he fears.

他認為死去的瑞克萊蒂太太復活的屍體
He believes he is to be dragged to hell by the risen corpse

會把他拖進地獄
of the late Mrs Ricoletti.

這太荒謬了 不是嗎
That's a lot of nonsense, isn't it?

老天 是啊 你的左輪手槍帶了嗎
God, yes. Did you bring your revolver?

手槍在幽靈面前有什麼用
What good would that be against a ghost?

-對極了 你帶了嗎 -當然了
- Exactly. Did you bring it? - Yeah, of course.

那就來吧 華生 來吧
Then come, Watson, come.

遊戲開始了
The game is afoot.

-蹲下 華生 老天爺 -抱歉 抽筋了
- Get down, Watson, for heaven's sake! - Sorry. Cramp.

-燈還亮著嗎 -是的
- Is the lamp still burning? - Yes.

尤斯塔斯爵士的燈滅了
There goes Sir Eustace.

卡邁剋夫人的也滅了
And Lady Carmichael.

宅子睡下了
The house sleeps.

老天 這是我這輩子最漫長的一夜了
Hmm, good God, this is the longest night of my life.

耐心點 華生
Have patience, Watson.

才到午夜
Only midnight.

我們很少這樣坐在一起
You know, it's rare for us to sit together like this.

希望如此 我們在等待謀殺案
I should hope so. It's murder on the knees.

兩個老朋友說著話 聊著天
Two old friends just talking. Chewing the fat.

男人對男人
Man-to-man.

非凡的女人
So, a remarkable woman.

-誰 -卡邁剋夫人
- Who? - Lady Carmichael.

女性是你的專長 華生
The fair sex is your department, Watson.

你說什麼就是什麼
I'll take your word for it.

你挺喜歡她 "她有著少見的洞察力"
Well, you liked her. "A woman of rare perception."

和美妙的高足弓
And admirably high arches.

她一進房間 我就注意到了
I noticed them as soon as she stepped into the room.

-她太好了 他配不上 -你這麼認為嗎
- Huh, she's far too good for him. - You think so?

不 是你這麼認為 我看得出來
No. You think so. I could tell.

恰恰相反 我對此毫無看法
On the contrary, I have no view on the matter.

不 你有
Yes, you have.

婚姻不是我會思考的問題
Marriage is not a subject upon which I dwell.

-為什麼 -你今晚是怎麼回事
- Oh, why not? - What's the matter with you this evening?

你戴的那塊表 裏面有張照片
That watch that you're wearing, there's a photograph inside it.

我瞥過一眼 我想那是艾琳·阿德勒
I glimpsed it once. I believe it is of Irene Adler.

你不只是瞥了一眼 你是等我睡著了
You didn't glimpse it, you waited till I'd fallen asleep

-才拿去看的 -是這樣沒錯
- and looked at it. - Yes, I did.

-你真以為我不會發現嗎 -艾琳·阿德勒
- You seriously thought I wouldn't notice? - Irene Adler.

一位強大的對手 一次了不起的冒險
Formidable opponent, a remarkable adventure.

-一張漂亮的照片 -你為什麼要談這些
- A very nice photograph. - Why are you talking like this?

你為什麼堅決要獨身
Why are you so determined to be alone?

你沒事吧 華生
Are you quite well, Watson?

這問題就這麼奇怪嗎
Is it such a curious question?

對於維也納精神病醫生來說 不奇怪
From a Viennese alienist, no.

對於退役的軍醫來說 當然奇怪
From a retired army surgeon, most certainly.

福爾摩斯 我是毫無競爭對手的
Holmes, against absolutely no opposition whatsoever,

-你最親密的朋友 -我承認
- I am your closest friend. - I concede it.

我現在是想和你
I am currently attempting to have a perfectly

再正常不過地交談
normal conversation with you.

別這樣
Please don't.

你為什麼非要獨身
Why do you need to be alone?

如果你指的是感情糾葛 華生
If you are referring to romantic entanglement, Watson,

恐怕你就是 正如我以前常說過的
which I rather fear you are, as I have often explained before,

我憎惡一切感情
all emotion is abhorrent to me.

感情是干擾靈敏儀器的沙粒
It is the grit in a sensitive instrument.

-鏡片上的裂紋 -鏡片上的裂紋 對
- The crack in the lens. - The crack in the lens. Yes.

這就是了
Well, there you are, you see,

-我之前都說過 -不 這都是我寫的
- I've said it all before. - No, I wrote all that.

你在援引《斯特蘭德月刊》中你自己的話
You're quoting yourself from The Strand Magazine.

說得對
Well, exactly.

那些是我的話 不是你的
Those are my words, not yours!

那是我向公眾展示的你
That is the version of you that I present to the public.

沒有感情的頭腦 計算機器
The brain without a heart. The calculating machine.

那些都是我寫的 福爾摩斯
I write all of that, Holmes,

讀者們也欣然接受 但我不相信
and the readers lap it up. But I do not believe it.

我非常想給你的編輯寫信
Well, I've a good mind to write to your editor.

你是一個活生生的人
You are a living, breathing man.

-你也有生活 也有過去 -有什麼
- You've lived a life, you have a past. - A what?!

-你肯定有過... -有什麼
- Well, you must have had... - Had what?

-你懂的 -不懂
- You know. - No.

經歷
Experiences.

把左輪手槍遞給我 我突然需要用一下
Pass me your revolver, I have a sudden need to use it.

見鬼 福爾摩斯 你也是血肉之軀
Damn it, Holmes, you are flesh and blood,

也有感情 你有...
you have feelings, you have...

你肯定有...衝動
You must have... impulses.

天啊 我從未如此盼望
Dear Lord, I have never been so impatient

被殺人不眨眼的鬼魂攻擊
to be attacked by a murderous ghost.

作為你的朋友 作為擔心你的人
As your friend, as someone who worries about you...

是什麼讓你變成這樣的
What made you like this?

華生...
Oh, Watson...

沒什麼塑造了我
Nothing made me.

我塑造了自己
I made me.

紅鬍子
Redbeard?

我的天啊
Good God!

我們該怎麼辦
What are we to do?

我們去跟她聊聊吧
Why don't we have a chat?

是瑞克萊蒂太太吧
Mrs Ricoletti, I believe!

就這個時節來說 真是宜人的一晚
A pleasant night for the time of year, is it not?

這不可能 福爾摩斯 不可能
It cannot be true, Holmes, it cannot!

是不可能
No, it can't.

-鎖上了 -按照要求鎖著
- Is it locked? - As per instruction.

那是打破窗戶的聲音 是嗎
That was a window breaking, wasn't it?

我們只需要擔心一扇打破的窗戶
There's only one broken window we need concern ourselves with.

-待在這兒 華生 -什麼 不
- Stay here, Watson. - What? No.

進出房子所有的門窗都鎖著
All the doors and windows to the house are locked.

這是他們唯一的出口 我需要你在這兒守著
This is their only way out, I need you here!

但那聲音很接近了
But the sound was so close.

-肯定是從房子這一側傳來的 -守在這兒
- It had to be from this side of the house. - Stay here!


No!

你答應過保護他安全的 你答應過的
You promised to keep him safe. You promised!

你...
You...

你是人 我知道的
You're human, I know that.

你肯定是
You must be.

我們這樣站在黑暗中也沒什麼用
Little use us standing here in the dark.

畢竟 這是十九世紀
After all, this is the 19th century.

別忘了我
Do not forget me!

別忘了我
Do not forget me!

-華生 -她在那兒 她就在那邊
- Watson! - She's there! She's down there!

別告訴我你擅離職守了
Don't tell me you abandoned your post!

什麼 福爾摩斯 她在那兒 我看見她了
What? Holmes, she's there, I saw her!

沒人了 都怪你
Empty, thanks to you!

煮熟的鴨子飛了
Our bird is flown!

不 福爾摩斯 不是你想的那樣
No! No, Holmes, it wasn't what you think.

我看見她了 鬼魂
I saw her! The ghost!

根本沒有鬼魂
There are no ghosts!

發生什麼了 尤斯塔斯爵士在哪
What happened? Where is Sir Eustace?

死了
Dead.

你不能怪自己
You really mustn't blame yourself, you know.

是 你說得對
No, you're quite right.

很高興你在逐漸開悟
I'm glad you're seeing sense.

華生也應該受譴責
Watson is equally culpable.

我們搞砸了整個案子
Between us, we've managed to botch this whole case.

我做出承諾 要保護那個人
I gave an undertaking to protect that man,

結果他現在胸口插著匕首 倒在那裏
now he's lying there with a dagger in his breast.

其實 你承諾的是調查他的謀殺案
In fact, you gave an undertaking to investigate his murder.

滿懷沒這個必要的自信
In the confident expectation I would not have to!

你能告訴我們什麼嗎 醫生
Anything you can tell us, Doctor?

兇手刺殺他的力度可不小
Well, he's been stabbed with considerable force.

這麼說 是男性
It's a man, then?

可能是
Possibly.

刀刃非常鋒利 也可能是女性
A very keen blade, so it could conceivably have been a woman?

從理論上說 是的
In theory, yes,

但我們知道是誰 我看見她了
but we know who it was, I saw her.

-華生 -我看見鬼魂了 親眼所見
- Watson! - I saw the ghost, with my own eyes!

你什麼也沒看見 你看到了別人演的
You saw nothing! You saw what you were supposed to see!

你自己說過的 我沒有想像力
You said yourself, I have no imagination.

那就動動腦 去掉不可能的情況
Then use your brain, such as it is, to eliminate the impossible,

在這樁案子中就是鬼魂
which in this case is the ghost,

並且觀察餘下的 就此而言 就是答案
and observe what remains, which in this case is a solution

十分明顯 就連雷斯垂德也能想明白
so blindingly obvious even Lestrade could work it out!

謝謝
Thank you!

別去想什麼來自冥界的幽靈了
Forget spectres from the other world!

只有一個嫌疑人有作案動機和機會
There is only one suspect with motive and opportunity.

他們簡直與留了字條無異
They might as well have left a note.

他們確實留下了字條
They did leave a note.

然後還有另一扇破窗的問題
And then there's the matter of the other broken window.

-什麼另一扇破窗 -說得對 根本沒有
- What other broken window? - Precisely! There isn't one.

唯一一扇破窗就是我和華生進來的那扇
The only broken window is the one that Watson and I entered through,

但在那之前 我們清楚地聽見了聲音...
yet, prior to that, we distinctly heard the sound of...

-你剛才說什麼 -你說什麼
- What did you just say? - Sorry?

關於字條 你剛才說什麼
About a note, what did you just say?

-我說兇手確實留下了字條 -不 沒有
- I said the murderer DID leave a note. - No, they didn't.

匕首上繫了張字條 你肯定看見了
There's a message tied to the dagger. You must have seen it!

-沒有什麼字條 -有的
- There's no message. - Yes!

我發現屍體的時候上面沒有字條
There was no message when I found the body.

福爾摩斯
Holmes?

上面寫了什麼
What is it?

你想嗎
Do you?

我想什麼
Do I what?

你怎麼拿到這個的
H-how did you get that?

我把它留在犯罪現場了
I left it at the crime scene.

犯罪現場
"Crime scene"?

你從哪學來的這些詞彙
Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions?

你想他嗎
Do you miss him?

莫裏亞蒂已經死了
Moriarty is dead.

但是
And yet...?

我們沒找到他的屍體
His body was never recovered.

一個被推下瀑布的數學教授是該找不到
To be expected when one pushes a maths professor over a waterfall.

純粹理性被驚險的情節推翻
Pure reason toppled by sheer melodrama.

一句話概括了你的生活
Your life in a nutshell.

你從哪學來的這些詞彙
Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions?

你又胖了嗎
Have you put on weight?

你昨天才見過我 你覺得可能嗎
You saw me only yesterday. Does that seem possible?

不可能
No.

但我的確又胖了
Yet here I am, increased.

全英格蘭
What does that tell

最好的犯罪調查專家能從中悟到什麼
the foremost criminal investigator in England?

全英格蘭
In England?

你陷得很深 夏洛克
You're in deep, Sherlock,

比你預想的要深得多
deeper than you ever intended to be.

-你列清單了嗎 -列些什麼
- Have you made a list? - Of what?

所有的 我們需要個清單
Everything. We will need a list.

好樣的
Good boy.

不 我還沒完事
No, I haven't finished yet.

莫裏亞蒂可能不敢茍同
Moriarty may beg to differ.

他想讓我分心 轉移我的視線
He's trying to distract me. To derail me.

沒錯 他是鏡片上的裂紋 藥膏裏的蒼蠅
Yes. He's the crack in the lens, the fly in the ointment,

數據裏的病毒
the virus in the data.

我必須完成
I have to finish this.

如果莫裏亞蒂從萊辛巴赫大鍋裏爬了出來
If Moriarty has risen from the Reichenbach cauldron,

他會找到你的
he will seek you out.

那我等著
I'll be waiting.

是啊
Yes.

恐怕你會的
I'm very much afraid you will.

他已經這樣兩天了
Two days he's been like that.

他吃東西了嗎
Has he eaten?

沒有 一口都沒吃
No, not a morsel.

媒體都樂瘋了
Press are having a ruddy field day.

外面還有記者蹲守
There's still reporters outside.

他們一直在那裏 我趕不走他們
Oh, they've been there all the time, I can't get rid of them.

我一直忙著給他泡茶
I've been rushed off my feet making tea.

你為什麼要給他泡茶
Why do you make him tea?

我不知道 我就這麼做了
I dunno, I just sort of do.

他說"只有一個嫌疑人" 然後就走了
He said, "There's only one suspect," and then he just walks away

現在又不肯解釋
and now he won't explain.

這很奇怪 他最喜歡解釋了
Which is strange, because he likes that bit.

他說這案子很簡單 我都能解開
Said it was so simple I could solve it.

他肯定是在誇大其詞
I'm sure he was exaggerating.

你覺得他在做什麼
What's he doing, do you think?

-他說他在等待 -等什麼
- He says he's waiting. - For what?

等魔鬼
The devil.

這可難說
I wouldn't be surprised.

來這兒的什麼人都有
We get all sorts here.

-有變化的話就給我發電報 -好的
- Well, wire me if there's any change. - Yeah.

我要說的你都想到了吧
Everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.

或許我的回答也已在你腦中浮現過
Then possibly my answer has crossed yours.

像顆子彈一樣
Like a bullet.

這個習慣很危險
It's a dangerous habit,

摸著睡衣口袋裏上膛的手槍
to finger loaded firearms in the pocket of one's dressing gown.

還是你看到我太高興了
Or are you just pleased to see me?

請原諒我準備了些預防措施
You'll forgive me for taking precautions.

你沒準備的話我會生氣的
I'd be offended if you didn't.

當然 我也禮尚往來了
Obviously, I've returned the courtesy.

我喜歡你的房間
I like your rooms.

散發著如此
They smell so...

陽剛的氣息
manly.

我相信你在此之前就來過了
I'm sure you acquainted yourself with them before now.

畢竟你總不在這裏
Well, you are always away,

總在為《斯特蘭德月刊》探險
on your little adventures for The Strand.

跟我說說 插畫師和你一起出行嗎
Tell me, does the illustrator travel with you?

你在推理的時候 要擺造型嗎
Do you have to pose... during your deductions?

你六次趁我不在來拜訪我的公寓
I'm aware of all six occasions you have visited these apartments

-我都發現了 -我知道
- during my absence. - I know you are.

順便一提 你的床意外地舒服
By the way, you have a surprisingly comfortable bed.

你知道灰塵主要由人的皮膚組成嗎
Did you know that dust is largely composed of human skin?

知道
Yes.

不過味道不一樣 皮膚還是新鮮的好
Doesn't taste the same, though, you want your skin fresh.

-脆一點 -你不坐下嗎
- Just a little crispy. - Won't you sit down?

人們本質上就是這樣
That's all people really are, you know,

隨時會飄散的灰塵
dust waiting to be distributed.

而且能飄散到各處
And it gets everywhere.

在呼吸的每口氣裏 在每束陽光裏跳動
In every breath you take, dancing in every sunbeam,

那些精疲力竭的人啊
all the used-up people.

引人入勝 你坐下吧
Fascinating, I'm sure. Won't you sit...

人啊 人啊 人啊
People, people, people!

什麼東西都要落灰
Can't keep anything shiny.

你介意我開一槍嗎
Do you mind if I fire this?

好清理下灰塵
Just to clean it out.

沒錯 我們別玩了
Exactly, let's stop playing.

我們要殺彼此不需要玩具
We don't need toys to kill each other.

-那樣可不夠親密 -坐下
- Where's the intimacy in that? - Sit down.

-為什麼 你想要什麼 -你自己要來的
- Why? What do you want? - You chose to come here.

假話 你知道那是假話
Not true, you know that's not true.

你想要什麼 夏洛克
What do you want, Sherlock?

真相
The truth.

那個啊 真相很無聊
That. Truth's boring!

你沒料想到
You didn't expect me to

我會出現在犯罪現場 是嗎
turn up at the scene of the crime, did you?

可憐的尤斯塔斯爵士 他罪有應得
Poor old Sir Eustace. He got what was coming to him.

但他不可能是你殺的
But you couldn't have killed him.

那又怎樣 這重要嗎 夠了 別這樣
Oh, so what? Does it matter? Stop it. Stop this.

你才不關心尤斯塔斯爵士 還有什麼新娘
You don't care about Sir Eustace, or the Bride, or any of it.

整個事件中只有一樣
There's only one thing in this whole business

引起了你的注意
that you find interesting.

我知道你在幹什麼
I know what you're doing.

新娘把槍口伸進嘴裏
The Bride put a gun in her mouth

把自己的後腦勺打開了花
and shot the back of her head off

然後她復活了
and then she came back.

不可能 但她做到了
Impossible. But she did it.

你想知道是怎麼做到的
And you need to know how.

到底怎麼回事
How?

對不對
Don't you?

因為不知道 你的世界都要崩潰了
It's tearing your world apart, not knowing.

你想阻止我
You're trying to stop me...

想讓我分心 轉移我的視線
To distract me, derail me.

因為你是不是想起了另一個案子
Because doesn't this remind you of another case?

以前是不是發生過類似的事
Hasn't this all happened before?

太陽底下無新事 到底是什麼
There's nothing new under the sun. What was it?

是什麼呢 是哪個案子
What was it? What was that case?

你記得嗎
Do you remember?

就在嘴邊了 就在嘴邊了
It's on the tip of my tongue. It's on the tip of my tongue.

就在我的嘴邊
It's on the tip of my tongue.

就在...
It's on the tip...

嘴邊
..Of my tongue.

為了赫德森太太的壁紙著想 我必須提醒你
For the sake of Mrs Hudson's wallpaper, I must remind you

你的手指稍微動一下 你就會死
that one false move with your finger and you will be dead.

什麼
I'm sorry?

死亡 是新的潮流
Dead...is the new sexy.

說真的 這麼一來腦子挺清爽的
Well, I'll tell you what, that rather blows the cobwebs away.

你怎麼還活著
How can you be alive?

我看起來怎麼樣
How do I look?

老實說 是不是很顯眼
You can be honest, is it noticeable?

你把腦袋打爆了 怎麼可能活下來
You blew your own brains out, how could you survive?

也許我該梳個大背頭
Or maybe I could backcomb.

我親眼看到你死了
I saw you die.

為什麼沒死呢
Why aren't you dead?

因為喪命不是因為墜落 夏洛克
Because it's not the fall that kills you, Sherlock.

你應該比別人更清楚 墜落不死人
Of all people, you should know that, it's not the fall,

從來如此
it's never the fall.

人是落地摔死的
It's the landing!

我們落地了 先生
We've landed, sir.

我們落地了
We've landed.

不不 現在不行 還不行
No, no, not now, not now!

現在不行 不行
Not now, not now.

您的旅程還舒適吧 先生
I trust you had a pleasant flight, sir?

嗯 這次流放的時間
Well, a somewhat shorter exile

沒有我們想的長 弟弟
than we'd imagined, brother mine,

但考慮到你強迫癥的程度 可能足夠了
but probably adequate, given your levels of OCD.

-我得回去 -什麼
- I have to go back! - What?

我就快想出來了 就差一點點
I was...I was nearly there, I nearly had it!

你到底在說什麼
What on earth are you talking about?

回哪裏去 你都沒飛多遠
Go back where? You didn't get very far.

瑞克萊蒂和他的恐怖新娘 你們不明白嗎
Ricoletti and his abominable wife! Don't you understand?!

我們當然不明白 你說什麼胡話呢 夏洛克
No, of course we don't, you're not making any sense, Sherlock.

是一個案子 一百年前很有名的案子
It was a case, a famous one from 100 years ago.

存在我硬盤裏
Lodged in my hard drive,

本來她應該死了 但又復活了
she seemed to be dead, but then she came back.

什麼 跟莫裏亞蒂一樣
What, like Moriarty?

打爆了自己的腦袋 完全和莫裏亞蒂一樣
Shot herself in the head, exactly like Moriarty.

但你剛剛才知道
But you've only just been told.

我們也是才發現
We've only just found out,

他出現在全國每一塊電視屏幕上
he's on every TV screen in the country.

是啊 怎麼 麥考夫是五分鐘前打的電話
Yes? So? It's been five minutes since Mycroft called.

你們有什麼進展 你們做了什麼
What progress have you made? What have you been doing?

更重要的是 你做了什麼
More to the point, what have YOU been doing?

-我當然在思維殿堂了 -那當然
- I've been in my Mind Palace, of course. - Of course.

正在做思維實驗 假設我在1895年
Running an experiment. How would I have solved the crime,

-應該如何破案 -夏洛克啊
- if I'd been there in 1895? - Oh, Sherlock.

所有的細節都很清楚
I had all the details perfect.

我完全沉浸在裏面 全身心的
I was there, all of it, everything. I was immersed.

當然了
Of course you were.

你在看約翰的博客 你們相遇的故事
You've been reading John's blog. The story of how you met.

有時候通過他的眼睛看我自己有好處
It helps me if I see myself through his eyes sometimes.

那樣我聰明多了
I'm so much cleverer.

你真以為有人會相信你的說法
Do you really think anyone is believing you?

不 他可以做到 我見過
No, he can do this, I've seen it.

思維殿堂 大腦中有整個世界
The Mind Palace, it's like a whole world in his head.

是的 我需要再回去
Yes, and I need to get back there.

思維殿堂是一種記憶手段 我知道它的功用
The Mind Palace is a memory technique, I know what it can do

也知道它的局限
and I know what it most certainly cannot.

也許有那麼一兩件事 我知道而你不知道
Maybe there are one or two things that I know that you don't.

當然有了
Oh, there are.

你列了清單嗎
Did you make a list?

你又胖了
You've put on weight.

馬甲顯然比外套新
That waistcoat is clearly newer than the jacket.

-別說了 你列清單了嗎 -什麼清單
- Stop this! Just stop it! Did you make a list?! - Of what?

所有的 夏洛克 你服的所有藥物
Everything, Sherlock. Everything you've taken.

不 不是那樣 他就是出神了
No, it's not that, he goes into a sort of trance.

我見過他那樣做
I've seen him do it.

從那天起 弟弟和我達成了協議
We have an agreement, my brother and I, ever since that day.

不管在哪裏找到他
Wherever I find him,

背街小巷也好 小客棧也罷
whatever back alley or doss-house...

一定要有張清單
..There will always be a list.

他不可能在五分鐘內服這麼多
He couldn't have taken all that in the last five minutes.

他上飛機前就嗨了
He was high before he got on the plane.

看起來不像
He didn't seem high.

癮君子最能騙人
Nobody deceives like an addict.

我不是癮君子 我只是服用藥物
I'm not an addict, I'm a user.

減緩我無聊的情緒
I alleviate boredom and

或者偶爾提高我的思考效率
occasionally heighten my thought processes.

老天 這可能要了你的命
For God's sake! This could kill you!

-你可能會死 -控制劑量就不會致命
- You could die! - Controlled usage is not usually fatal

節制的生活也不能永生
and abstinence is not immortality.

你在做什麼
What are you doing?

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂 我在搜她
Emelia Ricoletti, I'm looking her up.

好吧 也許是應該看看
Oh, I suppose we should.

我有權查詢軍情五處的最高機密資料庫
I have access to the top level of the MI5 archive.

對 我正在那兒搜索
Yep, that's where I'm looking.

你認為軍情五處的防火牆怎麼樣
What do you think of MI5 security?

弄一個也挺好的
I think it would be a good idea.

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂 "懸案"
Emelia Ricoletti, "Unsolved",

跟他說的一樣
like he says.

你們能不能閉嘴五分鐘
Could you all just shut up for five minutes!

我必須回去
I have to go back.

我就快破案了
I was nearly there before

結果讓你們跑進來吵沒了
you stepped on and started yapping away!

吵 抱歉 我們是打擾你治療了嗎
"Yapping?" Sorry, did we interrupt your session?

夏洛克 聽我說
Sherlock, listen to me.

不想聽 你越說越來勁
No, it only encourages you.

-我沒生你的氣 -我真鬆了口氣啊
- I'm not angry with you. - Oh, that's a relief!

我本來還一直擔心呢 不 等等
I was really worried... No, hold on,

我真沒擔心
I really wasn't.

我以前救過你
I was there for you before.

下一次我還會救你
I'll be there for you again.

不論多少次我都會救你
I'll always be there for you.

這是我的錯
This was my fault.

這與你無關
It was nothing to do with you.

入獄一周
A week in a prison cell,

-我該意識到的 -意識到什麼
- I should have realised. - Realised what?

對你來說
That, in your case,

單獨監禁其實是和死敵關在一起
solitary confinement is locking you up with your worst enemy.

我的神啊
Oh, for God's sake!

嗎啡還是可卡因
Morphine or cocaine?

你說什麼
What did you say?

我什麼也沒說
I didn't say anything.

不 你說了 你說
No, you did, you said...

今天是什麼 嗎啡還是可卡因
Which is it today? Morphine or cocaine.

福爾摩斯
'Holmes?'

嗎啡還是可卡因 今天是什麼
Morphine or cocaine - which is it today?

回答我 該死的
Answer me, damn it!

莫裏亞蒂來過
Moriarty was here.

莫裏亞蒂死了
Moriarty's dead.

我剛剛在飛機上
I was on a jet.

什麼上
A what?

你也在 還有麥考夫
You were there, and Mycroft.

你就沒出過門 福爾摩斯
You haven't left these rooms, Holmes.

連動都沒動一下
You...haven't...moved.

告訴我 是嗎啡還是可卡因
Now, tell me, morphine or cocaine?

可卡因 7%的
Cocaine. A 7% solution.

-想來點嗎 -不想
- Would you care to try it? - No.

但我十分想把這兒所有的
But I would quite like to find every ounce of the stuff

這破玩意兒都找到然後倒窗外
in your possession and pour it out of the window.

那我會想阻止你
I should be inclined to stop you.

那我將用強有力的方式提醒你
Then you would be reminded, quite forcibly,

我們兩個中誰是軍人 誰是癮君子
which of us is a soldier and which of us a drug addict.

你不是軍人 你是個醫生
You're not a soldier, you are a doctor.

我是個軍醫 也就是說我可以
I'm an army doctor, which means I could break

在掰斷你每一根骨頭時順便叫出它的學名
every bone in your body while naming them.

親愛的華生 你的感情干擾了你的判斷
My dear Watson, you are allowing emotion to cloud your judgment.

辦案不吸毒
Never on a case.

你保證過的 辦案不吸毒
You promised me, never on a case.

不 那是出自
No, I just said that

-你的一篇故事 -聽著
- in one of your stories. - Listen,

我很樂意為你扮演捧哏
I'm happy to play the fool for you.

我可以笨蛋一樣跟著你到處跑
I will run along behind you like some halfwit,

襯托出你的聰明 如果你需要如此
making you look clever, if that's what you need.

但看在上帝分上
But dear God above,

你得給自己定個更高的標準
you will hold yourself to a higher standard!

-為什麼 -因為人們需要你
- Why? - Because people need you to.

什麼人 為什麼 就因為你的蠢故事
What people, why? Because of your idiot stories?

沒錯 就因為我的蠢故事
Yes, because of my "Idiot stories".

福爾摩斯先生
Mr Holmes!

福爾摩斯先生 電報 福爾摩斯先生
Mr Holmes, telegram, Mr Holmes.

怎麼了 出什麼事了
What is it? What's wrong?

-是瑪麗 -瑪麗 她怎麼了
- It's Mary. - Mary? What about her?

-她很有可能陷入了危險 -危險
- It's entirely possible she's in danger. - Danger?

一刻也不能耽誤了
There's not a moment to lose.

這是你吸毒的幻覺嗎
Is this the cocaine talking?

瑪麗能有什麼危險
What danger could Mary be in?

-她肯定只是去拜訪朋友了 -快走
- I'm sure she's just visiting with friends. - Come on!

到底怎麼了
What is happening?

你這狀況真的可以嗎
Are you even in a fit state?

為瑪麗當然可以 這毋庸置疑 華生
For Mary, of course. Never doubt that, Watson.

毋庸置疑
Never that.

福爾摩斯
Holmes?

我沒事 我沒事
I'm fine. I'm fine!

別戴那頂
Not that one!

戴這頂
This one.

-為什麼 -你是夏洛克·福爾摩斯
- Why? - You're Sherlock Holmes.

戴你該戴的帽子吧
Wear the damn hat.

出租馬車 馬車
Cab! Cab!

說吧 她在哪
So tell me, where is she?

告訴我 到底是怎麼回事
You must tell me, what's going on?!

我的好華生啊
Oh, good old Watson!

你不問問題我們這些閒暇時間該怎麼過啊
How would we fill the time if you didn't ask questions?!

夏洛克 快告訴我 我妻子在哪
Sherlock, tell me where my bloody wife is,

你這個自大的混蛋
you pompous prick,

否則我真跟你動手
or I'll punch your lights out!

福爾摩斯 她在哪
Holmes, where is she?

一個廢棄教堂
A de-sanctified church.

她覺得她找到了答案
She thinks she's found the solution and,

也正因此
for no better reason than that,

她讓自己陷入了巨大的危險
she's put herself in the path of considerable danger.

這妻子真是選的好啊
What an excellent choice of wife.

搞什麼
What the devil?!

我找到他們了
I've found them.

這是什麼啊 瑪麗
What is all this, Mary?

是一切的核心 約翰
This is the heart of it all, John.

陰謀的核心
The heart of the conspiracy.

神啊 這是什麼地方啊
Great God, what is this place?

而且你又來這兒幹什麼
And what the devil are you doing here?!

我一直在調查
I've been making enquiries.

應福爾摩斯先生之請
Mr Holmes asked me.

福爾摩斯 你怎麼能這麼做
Holmes, how could you?

不 不是他 聰明的那位
No, not him, the clever one.

我認為很明顯
It seemed obvious to me

這件事一個人無法完成
that this business could not be managed alone.

我認為瑞克萊蒂太太有幫手
My theory is that Mrs Ricoletti had help.

她的朋友
Help from her friends.

-漂亮 瑪麗 "聰明的那位" -我
- Bravo, Mary. "The clever one?" - I...

我以為我要失去你了
I thought I was losing you.

我以為我們
I thought perhaps we were...

-在冷戰 -是你先搬出去的
- neglecting each other. - Well, you're the one who moved out.

我是在跟瑪麗說話
I was talking to Mary.

你怎麼為麥考夫辦事了
You're working for Mycroft?

他想監督他的瘋弟弟
He likes to keep an eye on his mad sibling.

而且手頭正好有間諜 你從來沒發現
And he had a spy to hand. Has it never occurred to you

你妻子的能力遠超普通護士嗎
your wife is excessively skilled for a nurse?

他當然沒發現
Of course it hasn't,

因為他知道護士該有的能力
because he knows what a nurse is capable of.

你又是什麼時候發現的
When did it occur to you?

剛發現 不好意思
Only now, I'm afraid.

肯定很痛苦吧
Must be difficult,

當天才的笨弟弟
being the slow little brother.

也該跟上節奏了 聊夠了 辦正事
Time I sped up. Enough chatter, let's concentrate.

好吧 這是幹什麼
Yes, all right. What's all this about?

他們想做什麼
What do they want to accomplish?

進去弄個明白吧
Why don't we go and find out.

抱歉 見到鑼不敲就難受
Sorry! I can never resist a gong.

-少了戲劇性也難受 -誰能想到呢
- Or a touch of the dramatic. - Never have guessed!

你們好像跟我一樣 喜歡戲劇性
Though it seems you share my enthusiasm in that regard.

真棒
Excellent.

一流的劇場
Superlative theatre.

場面令人讚嘆
I applaud the spectacle.

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂飲彈自盡
Emelia Ricoletti shot herself,

然後起死回生 殺死了她丈夫
then apparently returned from the grave and killed her husband.

那麼...
So...

是怎麼回事呢
how was it done?

按時間順序回顧一下吧
Let's take the events in order.

瑞克萊蒂太太用最快的速度
Mrs. Ricoletti gets everyone's attention

-吸引了所有人的注意力 -你
- in very efficient fashion. - You!


You?!

還是我
Or me?

她把一把槍塞進嘴裏
She places one of the revolvers in her mouth,

開火的卻是槍口朝下的另一把槍
while actually firing the other into the ground.

她的同謀向窗簾上噴血
An accomplice sprays the curtains with blood

這樣樓下驚慌失措的民眾
and thus her apparent suicide

就都看到了她自殺的景象
is witnessed by the frightened crowd below.

另找一具
A substitute corpse,

跟瑞克萊蒂太太非常相似的屍體
bearing a strong resemblance to Mrs. Ricoletti

來代替她 稍後被送進停屍房
takes her place and is later transported to the morgue,

這種自殺的小案子蘇格蘭場也沒什麼興趣
a grubby little suicide of little interest to Scotland Yard.

同時真的瑞克萊蒂太太悄悄溜走
Meanwhile, the real Mrs. Ricoletti slips away.

真正聰明的是這步
Now comes the really clever part.

瑞克萊蒂太太說服一位認識她的馬車伕
Mrs. Ricoletti persuaded a cab driver, someone who knew her,

拉她去丈夫最喜歡的鴉片館外等他
to intercept her husband outside his favourite opium den.

完美的舞台 完美的一齣戲
The perfect stage for a perfect drama.

你是誰 你要幹什麼
Who are you? What do you want?

艾米麗婭
Emelia?

救命
Help!

身份得到完全確認
A perfect positive identification.

已故的瑞克萊蒂太太起死回生
The late Mrs. Ricoletti has returned from the grave

加上化妝師的手筆
and a little skilled make-up

寫就了一齣怨靈復仇的戲碼
and you have nothing less than the wrath of a vengeful ghost.

還剩最後一件事
There was only one thing left to do.

快點 別落淚
Swiftly now. No tears.

最後一步就是把真的瑞克萊蒂太太
All that remained was to substitute the real Mrs. Ricoletti

跟假屍體掉包
for the corpse in the morgue.

這次再有人來驗屍
This time, should anyone attempt to identify her,

就能確認的確是她
it would be positively, absolutely her.

但她為什麼要這樣
But why would she do that?

用死來證明什麼
Die to prove a point?

大業都需要殉道者
Every great cause has martyrs.

戰爭也都需要獻身 沒錯 這就是戰爭
Every war has suicide missions and make no mistake, this is war.

半邊天向另一半宣戰
One half of the human race at war with the other.

這支常伴身邊的無形軍隊
The invisible army hovering at our elbow,

打理家事
tending to our homes,

養育孩子
raising our children.

沒人注意 不受重視
Ignored, patronised,

被人忽略
disregarded.

投一票的權利都沒有
Not allowed so much as a vote.

但依然是支軍隊
But an army nonetheless,

準備為崇高的事業而戰
ready to rise up in the best of causes.

反抗由來已久的不平等
To put right an injustice as old as humanity itself.

所以 華生 麥考夫說對了
So you see, Watson, Mycroft was right.

這場戰爭我們必須輸
This is a war we must lose.

她要死了
She was dying.

-誰 -艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂
- Who was? - Emelia Ricoletti.

能看出明顯的肺癆癥狀
There were clear signs of consumption -

她應該是活不長了
I doubt she was long for this world.

所以她想死得有意義點
So she decided to make her death count.

她已經跟美國的秘密社團很熟悉了
She was already familiar with the secret societies of America.

還使用了她們那套恐怖
And was able to draw on their methods of fear

威脅的手法 在非常公開的場合下
and intimidation to publicly, very publicly,

跟尤斯塔斯·卡邁克爵士對峙他過去的罪行
confront Sir Eustace Carmichael with the sins of his past.

他在美國就結識了她
He knew her out in the States.

給她許諾了一切
Promised her everything.

婚姻 地位
Marriage, position.

然後玩弄過她...
And then he had his way with her...

就拋棄了她
..and threw her over.

丟下身無分文的她
Left her abandoned and penniless.

霍普
Hooper!

福爾摩斯
Holmes.

正式聲明 福爾摩斯 她可沒瞞過我
For the record, Holmes, she didn't have me fooled.

您為什麼從不提我 先生
Why do you never mention me, sir?

艾米麗婭以為跟瑞克萊蒂會幸福
Emelia thought that she'd found happiness with Ricoletti,

但他也是個畜生
but he was a brute too.

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂是我們的朋友
Emelia Ricoletti was our friend.

你不知道那個混賬是怎麼對她的
You have no idea how that bastard treated her.

可是新娘 福爾摩斯 我們看到她了
But the Bride, Holmes, we saw her.

是啊 華生 看到了
Yes, Watson, we did.

打碎鏡子的聲音
The sound of breaking glass?

碎的不是窗戶
Not a window,

不過是個劇院的老把戲
just an old theatrical trick.

這不可能 福爾摩斯 不可能
It cannot be true, Holmes, it cannot!

是不可能
No, it can't.

叫做佩珀爾幻象
'It's called Pepper's Ghost.

一個活人
'A simple reflection in glass

在玻璃鏡的倒影
of a living, breathing person.

只是她們搬玻璃鏡時 把它給弄碎了
'Their only mistake was breaking the glass when they removed it.'

看看四周
Look around you.

這屋裏都是新娘
This room is full of brides.

她站了起來
Once she had risen,

可能成為任何人
anyone could be her.

復仇的鬼魂
The avenging ghost.

一個傳說 令心懷不軌的男人
A legend to strike terror into the heart of any man

恐懼戰慄
with malicious intent.

糾纏不休的鬼魂
A spectre to stalk those

與犯下罪孽卻未遭懲戒的人清算過去
unpunished brutes whose reckoning is long overdue.

一支憤怒軍團覺醒了
A league of furies awakened.

那位我...
The women I...

我們欺騙過 背叛過的女人
WE have lied to, betrayed.

我們忽略過 蔑視過的女人
The women we have ignored and disparaged.

一旦產生了這種想法
Once the idea exists,

就難以消除了
it cannot be killed.

想出這個主意的人意志堅定
This is the work of a single-minded person.

並且非常瞭解尤斯塔斯爵士的精神虐待
Someone who knew first-hand about Sir Eustace's mental cruelty.

陰暗的秘密
The dark secret,

只告訴了她最好的朋友
kept from all but her closest friends,

包括艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂
including Emelia Ricoletti...

那個多年之前遭她丈夫虧待的女人
..the woman her husband wronged all those years before.

如果排除鬼魂
If one disregards the ghost,

就只剩一個嫌疑人
there is only one suspect.

是不是 卡邁剋夫人
Isn't that right, Lady Carmichael?

但是有一個小地方我不太明白
One small detail doesn't quite make sense to me, however.

為什麼要找我阻止一樁
Why engage me to prevent a murder

你打算實施的謀殺
you intended to commit?

不太明白
"Doesn't quite make sense,

不太明白
doesn't quite make sense."

你當然明白不了 這不是真的
Of course it doesn't make sense, it's not real.

夏洛克啊
Oh, Sherlock.

躲躲貓
Peek-a-boo.


No.

不 不是你
No, not you.

不可能是你
It can't be you.

得了 好好想想
I mean, come on, be serious.

扮裝 鑼
The costumes, the gong?

作為犯罪大師
Speaking as a criminal mastermind,

我得說我們可不會用鑼 或是扮裝
we don't really have gongs or special outfits.

這是怎麼回事
What the hell is going on?

這對你來說夠蠢了嗎
Is this silly enough for you yet?

夠哥特了嗎 夠瘋狂了嗎 即使對你而言
Gothic enough? Mad enough, even for you?

你不明白 夏洛克
It doesn't make sense, Sherlock,

因為這不是真的
because it's not real.

-都不是真的 -他在說什麼
- None of it. - What's he talking about?

這都是你自己在瞎想
This is all in your mind.

夏洛克
Sherlock?

福爾摩斯
Holmes!

你在做夢
You're dreaming.

他是在做夢嗎
Is he dreaming?

他醒了
And there he is.

還以為你已經去了
Thought we'd lost you for a moment.

我問一下 這就是你說的"控制劑量"嗎
May I just check, is this what you mean by "controlled usage"?

艾米麗婭·瑞克萊蒂太太 告訴我她埋在哪
Mrs Emelia Ricoletti, I need to know where she was buried.

-你是說120年前嗎 -是的
- What, 120 years ago? - Yes.

那要找上幾周才能找到 前提是有記錄
That would take weeks to find, if those records even exists.

-即使借用我的資源 -查到了
- Even with my resources. - Got it.

我不明白 和這有什麼關係
I don't get it, how is this relevant?

我得先知道我是對的 然後我才能肯定
I need to know I was right, then I'll be sure.

-你是說莫裏亞蒂怎麼做到的 -沒錯
- You mean how Moriarty did it? - Yes.

但那些並沒有發生 都是你自己想的
But none of that really happened, it was in your head.

我的調查是想像的
My investigation was the fantasy,

但犯罪方式就如我剛剛所說的那樣
the crime happened exactly as I explained.

她的墓碑是她的一群朋友給她立的
The stone was erected by a group of her friends.

-我不知道你想在這兒找到什麼 -我得試試
- I don't know what you think you'll find here. - I need to try!

瑞克萊蒂太太埋在這裏
Mrs Ricoletti was buried here,

但是另外一具屍體呢
but what happened to the other one?

在所謂的自殺之後用來替換她的那具屍體
The corpse they substituted for her after the so-called suicide?

-他們肯定給移走了 -移去哪了
- They'd move it, of course they would. - But where?

不在這裏
Well, not here.

但是 他們肯定會這麼做
But that... that's exactly what they must have done.

同謀有內應
The conspirators had someone on the inside.

他們找到一具屍體
They found a body,

就像茉莉·霍普給我找了具屍體
just like Molly Hooper found a body for me, when...

這不需要再說了 對吧
Yeah, well, we don't need to go into all that again, do we?

你不會真的想這麼做吧
You're not seriously going to do this?

我們正是為此而來 我必須知道
It's why we came here. I need to know.

真是癮君子的口氣
Spoken like an addict.

這對我來說很重要
This is important to me!

不 你這是在嗑藥
No, this is you needing a fix.

-約翰 -莫裏亞蒂回來了
- John... - Moriarty's back.

我們有案子要解決 我們有現實問題
We have a case, we have a real-life problem right now.

我下一個就解決它 就快了
Getting to that, it's next on the list.

我要先把這事做了
Just let me do this.

不 我們總是讓你為所欲為
No, everyone always lets you do whatever you want.

-所以你才落得這個樣子 -約翰 求你了
- That's how you got in this state! - John, please...

我這次不會陪你玩了 夏洛克 別想了
I'm not playing this time, Sherlock. Not any more!

你什麼時候準備好工作了 給我打電話
When you're ready to go to work, give me a call.

-我要帶瑪麗回家了 -你要什麼
- I'm taking Mary home. - You're what?

-瑪麗要帶我回家了 -這還差不多
- Mary's taking me home. - Better.

-他是對的 你知道 -對又怎麼樣
- He's right, you know. - So what if he's right?!

他總是對的 很無聊
He's always right, it's boring!

你能幫我嗎
Will you help me?

法國諺語
原意是如果一個男人行為怪異
就"去找到在與他偷情的女人吧"

找到這個女人吧
Cherchez la femme.

上帝啊
Oh, dear.

不在裏面
The cupboard is bare.

肯定埋在下面了
They must have buried it underneath.

肯定埋在棺材下面了
They must have buried it underneath the coffin.

不走運 夏洛克
Bad luck, Sherlock.

也許他們用其他方式處理了屍體
Maybe they got rid of the body in another way.

-不 -很有可能
- No... - More than likely.

畢竟這是很久之前的事了
At any rate, it was a very long time ago.

而我們可還有更重要的事需要辦 弟弟
We do have slightly more pressing matters to hand, little brother.

莫裏亞蒂 死而復生
Moriarty? Back from the dead?

別忘了我
'Do not forget me.

別忘了我
'Do not forget me!'

這是
This?

我明白了
Oh, I see.

還是沒醒 是嗎
Still not awake, am I?

太深了 夏洛克 太深了
Too deep, Sherlock, way too deep.

恭喜 你將是史上第一個被活埋在
Congratulations, you will be the first man in history

自己的思維殿堂裏的人
to be buried in his own Mind Palace.

場景佈置的有點誇張了 你不覺得嗎
The setting is a shade melodramatic, don't you think?

對你我而言
For you and me?

一點都不誇張
Not at all.

你到底是什麼
What are you?

你知道我是什麼
You know what I am.

我是莫裏亞蒂
I'm Moriarty.

犯罪界的拿破侖
The Napoleon of Crime.

-莫裏亞蒂已經死了 -在你腦中可沒有
- Moriarty's dead! - Not in your mind.

在你腦中我永遠都不會死
I'll never be dead there.

你曾說你的大腦是塊硬盤
You once called your brain a hard drive.

跟病毒打個招呼吧
Well, say hello to the virus.

這就是我們的結局 你和我
This is how we end, you and I.

總是在這裏
Always here,

總是你和我一起
always together.

你的腦子很不錯 莫裏亞蒂
You have a magnificent brain, Moriarty.

我很敬佩
I admire it.

我認為它甚至可能與我相當
I concede it may even be the equal of my own.

我很感動
I'm touched.

我很榮幸
I'm honoured.

但說到在懸崖邊緣
But when it comes to the matter of unarmed combat

徒手搏鬥
on the edge of a precipice...

你等著入水吧
You're going in the water,

小個子
short-arse.

你覺得自己高大威猛嗎 夏洛克
Oh, you think you're so big and strong, Sherlock!

在我面前可不是
Not with me.

我是你的弱點
I am your weakness!

我能打倒你
I keep you down!

每次你失足 每次你失敗
Every time you stumble, every time you fail,

每當你勢弱
when you're weak,

我都
I...am...

在那兒
there!


No,

別抵抗
don't try to fight it.

躺好 認輸吧
Lie back and lose!

我們一起跳下去吧
Shall we go over together?

必須是我們一起 是吧
It has to be together, doesn't it?

到最後 永遠是你
At the end it's always just you

和我
and me!

教授 麻煩你離我朋友遠點
Professor, if you wouldn't mind stepping away from my friend,

我相信 他有點反感你的糾纏
I do believe he finds your attention a shade annoying.

這不公平 你們二對一
That's not fair, there's two of you!

我們總是兩個人 你不看《斯特蘭德月刊》嗎
There's always two of us. Don't you read The Strand?

跪下 教授
On your knees, Professor.

手背到頭後
Hands behind your head.

謝謝你 約翰
Thank you, John.

你什麼時候開始叫我約翰了
Since when do you call me John?

你肯定想不到
You'd be surprised.

未必
No, I wouldn't.

你該醒來了 夏洛克
Time you woke up, Sherlock.

我是個講故事的 我分得出自己是在故事裏
I'm a story-teller, I know when I'm in one.

當然
Of course.

當然了 約翰
Of course you do, John.

他什麼樣
So what's he like?

另一個世界的我
The other me in the other place?

比看上去聰明
Smarter than he looks.

那一定很聰明了
Pretty damn smart, then.

很聰明
Pretty damn smart.

你倆直接私奔得了
Ugh, why don't you two just elope, for God's sake?!

無禮
Impertinent.

過分
Offensive.

其實 你介意嗎
Actually, would you mind?

完全不
Not at all.

-本來就該我了 -是啊
- It was my turn. - Quite so.

你打算怎麼醒過來
So how do you plan to wake up?

就這樣吧
I should think like this.

你確定嗎
Are you sure?

偷偷告訴你 約翰 墜落是殺不死我的
Between you and me, John, I always survive a fall.

可你是怎麼做到
But how?

很簡單的 親愛的華生
Elementary, my dear Watson.

-想我了嗎 -夏洛克 你沒事吧
- Miss me? - Sherlock, are you all right?

是的 當然 我怎麼會有事呢
Yes. Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?

因為你可能剛服藥過量 你該入院
Because you probably just OD'd. You should be in hospital.

沒時間了
Hm, no time.

我得趕緊去貝克街 莫裏亞蒂回來了
I have to go to Baker Street now, Moriarty's back.

我都希望他是真回來了
I almost hope he is,

如果能讓你不再沉迷於此
if it'll save you from this.

現在用不著這個了
No need for that now,

我有真正好玩的了
I've got the real thing.

-我有工作了 -夏洛克
- I have work to do. - Sherlock...

保證我
..Promise me.

你還站這兒幹什麼
What are you still doing here?

你不是該去幫我搞個赦免還是什麼的嗎
Shouldn't you be off getting me a pardon or something,

像個好大哥那樣
like a proper big brother?

華生醫生
Dr Watson...

照顧好他
Look after him.

拜託
Please.

夏洛克 等等 解釋一下
Sherlock, hang on, explain.

莫裏亞蒂還活著嗎
Moriarty's alive, then?

我沒說他活著 我說他回來了
I never said he was alive, I said he was back.

那麼他死了嗎
So he's dead?

他當然死了
Of course he's dead,

他開槍爆了自己的頭 不可能活下來
he blew his own brains out, no-one survives that.

我剛剛為了證明這點而服藥過量
I just went to the trouble of an overdose to prove it.

莫裏亞蒂死了 毫無疑問
Moriarty is dead, no question.

但更重要的是 我很清楚他接下來要做什麼
But more importantly, I know exactly what he's going to do next.

飛行機
Flying machines,

還有什麼...電話
these, er, telephone contraptions?

這是什麼瘋狂的幻想啊
What sort of lunatic fantasy is that?

只是我對
It was simply my conjecture

未來世界
of what a future world might look like

和你我在其中角色的猜想
and how you and I might fit inside it.

一個邏輯學家應該可以從一滴水
From a drop of water a logician should be able to infer

推斷出是大西洋還是尼亞加拉河
the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara.

或是萊辛巴赫瀑布
Or a Reichenbach?

-你把這樁案子寫好了嗎 -是的
- Have you written up your account of the case? - Yes.

經過修改把它寫成了
Modified to put it down as

-罕見的我未能破案的案例了吧 -當然
- one of my rare failures, of course? - Of course.

《無形軍隊
The Adventure Of...

歷險記》
The Invisible Army.

或者憤怒軍團
The League Of Furies?

恐怖軍團
The Monstrous Regiment?

我倒想起名為《恐怖新娘》
I rather thought The Abominable Bride.

-有點庸俗 -但會暢銷的
- A trifle lurid. - It'll sell.

而且還包含了正式八經的謀殺
It's got proper murders in it too.

你是這方面的專家嘛
You're the expert.

至於你的故事
As for your own tale,

你還確定你只用了7%的溶劑嗎
are you sure it's still just a 7% solution that you take?

我覺得你是不是調高用量了
I think you may have increased the dosage.

或許我是有點異想天開了
Perhaps I was being a little fanciful.

但或許 這種事真的會發生
But perhaps such things could come to pass.

不管怎樣 我相信我在那個世界會很自在的
In any case, I know I would be very much at home in such a world.

-我看我不會的 -我不敢茍同
- Huh, I don't think I would be. - I beg to differ.

但我一向知道自己是個先於時代之人
But then I've always known I was a man out of his time.