Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 4, Episode 17 - The Mother Lode - full transcript

Lincoln and his men (Self, T-Bag, Mahone) are trying to find Scylla. They try to find a clue for the key from the fake buyer who killed Gretchen. They find a Church and an Estate that matches with key. When Lincoln and Mahone investigate the Estate, Lincoln finds a picture of him with his mother. Mahone finds out that, picture was edited and some clue about meeting place. Lincoln takes the meeting and finds his mother. Christina wants 2 days from Lincoln for eliminating Krantz. By the way Company's men finds Michael and Sara, they run away with truck and escape again. At last Lincoln goes to meeting place again and beginning of the end starts.

《越獄》 前情回顧
Previously on Prison Break.

你媽媽為我們工作
Your mother works for us.

她還活著
Your mother is alive.

我越想越覺得 這是有人監守自盜
You know, i'm thinking more and more that this Is an inside job. why?

他帶去見面的儀器 可以當場讀取裏面的內容
The hardware he brought to the meet. He could read scylla right on the spot.

把手舉起來
Hands on your head.

我們得趕快離開這裏
We've got to get out of here!

邁克爾 上車
Michael. Get in!

現在 比起錢 我更想過我自己的生活
Sorry, but right now i want my life back More than i want your money.

"錫拉"在哪裏
Where's scylla?

我們談談吧
Let's talk about that, okay?



在什麼地方
Where is it?

我能拿回來
I can get it.

他不會拿來的
No, he can't.

他在拖延時間 林肯
He's stalling, linc.

-拿不回來了 -你說對了
it's gone. you're right.

你真不知道他為誰工作
You have no idea who this guy's working for?

是的
No, no clue.

你的人已經死了
Your boy's dead.

現在
And now

我要找你算賬
I'm coming after you.

剛才是誰
Who was that?

我兒子
It was my son.

林肯
Lincoln.

林肯收



這是什麼東西
What is this?

我也不知道
I don't know...

就放在門外
Just found them on the doorstep.

狗娘養的
Son of a...

他們要是敢動我媽一根頭髮 我保證...
They lay one hand on my mama, i swear on my life...

她在老家
She's in a state home.

我以為我們是和這些人合作
I thought we were working with these people.

我也是這麼想的
So did i.

我去打個電話
I'm gonna make a call.

看看到底是怎麼回事
Find out what's going on.

布倫斯先生
Mr. burrows.

我們說好的
We had a deal.

協議上說的是要找回"錫拉"
Our deal is contingent upon the retrieval of scylla.

根據你現在的表現
Based on the mediocrity of your performance

從現在開始
On that front thus far,

我認為 你們需要 更大的動力
I thought it best to make sure you're all properly motivated

告訴我你們進展如何了
Just tell me how your team is progressing.

我對天發誓
I swear to god, man, when i,

你要是栽倒我手裏
When i get a hold of you...

如果我是你
If i were you,

我現在會想盡一切辦法 證明我的能力
I'd be doing everything in my power To demonstrate my competence right now.

我們在邁阿密殺了一個人
We killed the guy who came to miami.

我們發現幾把鑰匙
We found some keys on him.

我們還在查
We're looking into them.

還有其他事情嗎
Are we done?

還沒有
Not quite.

有個新的競爭者 也加入了我們的行列
A new competitor Has joined the search.

我們一定會得到"錫拉"
We're the ones getting scylla.

很高興你能這麼說
Well, that's good to hear,

因為競爭者正是你的弟弟邁克爾
Because the competing party, is your brother michael.

邁克爾一直和你在一起
Michael's with you.

邁克爾是你救的
Michael's getting treatment. With you.

顯然 邁克爾比我們想的更執著
Apparently michael's a little more headstrong than either of us imagined.

但是別擔心
But don't worry.

我們已經在亞利桑那找到他的線索
We have a lead on him somewhere in central arizona.

鄂倫先生在他車裏等你
Mr. oren is waiting in his limousine.

如果你能和邁克爾通話
If you speak to michael,

告訴他 好好地躲起來
Tell him to find a very good hiding place.

如果我們的人發現了他
Because if any of my men spot him,

格殺勿論
They've been given a green light.

還要走2500英里
2,500 miles to go.

如果我們換班開車 明天晚上就能到
If we take turns sleeping We can be there by tomorrow night.

要不要給林肯打電話 告訴他我們要去
Should we call lincoln? let him know we're coming?

邁克爾 他是為了救你 才和公司做交易
Michael, he took the company's deal To save your life.

如果我是他 我也會這麼做
And for what it's worth, i might've done the same thing.

你們都錯了
Then you'd be wrong, too.

我們要開挺長時間的車
You know, this promises to be a really, really long ride.

我們還是
So, how about we just...

暫時停戰吧
Call truce, all right?

忘了拿餐巾紙
Forgot napkins.

趴下
Get down.

快走
Come on.

他如果敢動我孩子...
He comes anywhere near my kid...

唐 說實話
You know, don,

你貌似對這件事反應不大
You seem to be taking this whole thing pretty well.

我是個很冷靜的人
Yeah, well, i'm a pretty calm guy.

我的意思是
All i'm saying is,

我媽媽 他兒子 還有他老婆
My mama, his son, his wife.

我們都不知道他拿什麼威脅你
We don't even know who they got on you.

這和你們沒關係
That's 'cause it's none of your business.

你只要知道
All right, all you need to worry about

我在這裏是為了完成這個工作
Is that i'm here to do a job.

"穩鎖"
Hold-secure.

鑰匙生產商的名字
The company that manufactures the keys.

叫"穩鎖" 你們聽聽
It's called hold-secure. listen to this.

每把鑰匙都植入了一個電腦芯片
Each key they produce is implanted with a computer chip.

芯片會發出獨一無二的
That chip sends out a unique

電子信號打開相應的鎖
Electronic signal that opens its lock.

非常高科技
Something that high-tech,

我覺得 他們一定有資料庫
I'm telling you, i'm betting they got a database

我們可以查到每把鑰匙
That'll tell us exactly where each key's

匹配的鎖是在哪裏安裝的
Corresponding lock has been installed.

看看這個
Look at that.

每把鑰匙就要500塊錢
These keys run about 500 bucks each?!

如果不是保護重要物品
You only spend that kind of money if you're

誰會買這玩意兒
Protecting something of vital importance.

"錫拉"
Like scylla.

剛剛有人嘗試進入
Someone just tried to access

卡魯斯在"穩鎖"的帳號
Carruth's account at hold-secure.

有什麼被暴露了
And what information was compromised?

我們還不知道
We don't know yet.

是誰幹的
And who was trying to access it?

也不知道
We don't know.

謝謝你提醒我 很好
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. good work.


Yes?

是你的兒子
It's your son.

我們已經派人對付林肯了
We already have safeguards in place to deal with lincoln.

我是說邁克爾
I'm talking about michael.

他從公司裏逃了出來
He's escaped company custody.

他在來邁阿密的路上
He's coming to miami right now.

克裏斯汀娜
Christina?

他們要是知道我的目的就行
If only they understood what it is i'm trying to do.

謝謝
Thank you very much.

謝謝
Thanks.

現在怎麼辦
Okay, what now?

我們會想出辦法的
We'll think of something.

邁克爾 我們買不起車
Michael, we can't afford to buy a car

也不能坐飛機
And we can't fly.

該給你哥哥打電話了
It's time to call your brother.

明白
Got it.

我們找到那兩把鎖的位置了
We've got the locations of those two locks.

一個在小哈瓦那
One's in little havana.

另外一個在海邊
The other one's down by the water.

好極了 林肯 你和我...
Perfect. lincoln, why don't you and i...

你和賽爾夫一起去小哈瓦那
You take self and go to little havana.

我們去另一邊
We're gonna head south.

不是吧
Huh, that's a surprise.

我們要帶點防曬霜
We need suntan lotion.

馬上就來
Be right there.

是我
It's me.

你搞什麼鬼
What's your problem?

林肯 你必須聽我解釋
Look, i need you to hear me out on this, linc.

你把所有計劃都給毀了
Everything was all set up and you blew it.

你就是不想讓我來處理 對嗎
You couldn't just let me handle this, could you?

如果你說的是把"錫拉"給將軍
If by "handle," you mean give scylla back to the general,

你說對了
Then no, i couldn't.

這件事情很複雜
It's more complicated than that.

其實不是
Actually, it's not.

聽我說
Listen to me,

我想過我自己的生活
I want my life back

這是我們唯一的一條出路
And this is the only way we can do that!

我不同意你的想法
I don't believe that's true.

說句心裏話 你能不能成熟點
You know what, man? You need to grow up.

如果你真是這麼想的
Look, if that's how you really feel, linc,

我警告你 我會用盡一切方法 阻止你
I should warn you i'm going to do everything in my power To stop you.

我和將軍已經有了協議
I had a deal with the general.

你卻給搞砸了
You blew it.

一旦他發現你 就會殺了你
He finds you, he's gonna kill you.

我早就知道
Surprise, surprise.

我是為了我們才這麼做的
I did this for us, michael.

你 我 莎拉
You, me, sara,

還有Lj 這樣你才能和莎拉在一起
Lj, so you could be with sara.

你好好為你的家人想想
Two seconds, just think of your family.

我這幾天能考慮的
Feels like family's the only thing

只有我的家人了
I can think about these days.

你什麼意思
What does that mean?

邁克爾
Michael?

林肯 媽媽還活著
Linc, mom is alive.

什麼
What?

到了邁阿密再說
Guess i'll see you in miami.

我們要趕快離開這裏
We gotta get out of here.

先生 介意我問你去哪裏嗎
Sir, you mind if i ask where you're going?

達拉斯
Dallas.

我們能搭個車嗎
Mind if we hitch a ride?

我有100塊油錢
I got 100 bucks; gas money.

求你了
Please?

先生
Sir?

駕駛室不夠三個人坐
Cab's not big enough for the two of you.

如果你們想一起搭車
If you want to ride together

你們就得坐貨櫃裏
You're going to have to ride back here.

成交
Done.

坐舒服了
Get comfortable.

下次停車 要等八個小時
Gonna be eight hours till we stop again.

林肯
Linc...

如果"錫拉"在這裏 警衛會有很多
If scylla really is in there, there's gonna be security.

你要集中精神
I need you focused.


Yeah.

樓上安全
All Clear upstairs.

你發現什麼了
You find something?

我媽的照片
Picture of my mom.

有人知道我一定會來
Someone must have known i was coming.

肯定是和卡魯斯聯繫密切的人
Someone who's connected enough to be working with carruth

而且是非常瞭解你
And who knows you well enough

才可能拿到那張照片
To get their hands on that picture.

只有一個人 符合剛才說的標準
There's only one person i can think of That fits that description.

你的意思是我媽媽在邁阿密
You're saying my mom's in miami?

如果她在其他地方指揮
If she was operating out of this house,

資金對她來說一定不是問題
She certainly had access to money.

她是公司的特工
She's a company agent.

格雷琴說過 她認為 是公司內部人幹的
Gretchen said she thought That this could be an inside job.

林肯
Linc...

你媽媽有可能控制著"錫拉"
Your mother could have scylla.

以前 我們放學的時候 她會烤餅乾給我們
She used to bake cookies when we'd come home From school,

在後院和我們一起踢球
Play kickball with us in the backyard.

她不可能是特工
There's just no way that woman was a company agent.

你看了她的資料 對嗎
You did read her file, didn't you?

我看了醫療報告
I saw medical reports

上面說她和我做過同樣的檢查
That said she had the same diagnosis i did

公司的醫生也 給她做了手術
And that company doctors operated On her, too.

我一直在想 之後他們是否也帶她
Now i'm wondering if they took her off

去了那座小木屋
To a log cabin in the woods after they were done,

給她介紹一個神經科醫生
Introduced her to a friendly shrink.

怎麼會有人看著自己的孩子
How else could someone just stand by and watch

像落水狗一樣讓人追殺
Their own children were hunted down like dogs?

可能她不知道
Maybe she didn't know.

她早就知道
She knew.

可能她沒辦法處理
Maybe it was over her head.

或者她根本不在乎
Or maybe she didn't care.

我只是很驚訝
Anyway, i'm just surprised

將軍等了這麼長時間 才告訴我們這個秘密
The general waited so long to drop this bomb on us.

其實 我覺得很合情合理
Actually, i think that part makes sense.

不管是什麼原因
I mean, for whatever reason,

你媽媽不想讓你們知道她還活著
Your mother didn't want you to know she was alive

否則你們可能早就知道了
Or you would have known years ago.

將軍只是保守秘密
The general was just keeping that secret, right?

讓她高興 讓她賣命
Keeping her happy, keeping her working.

但是 現在情況不同了
But now the game has changed.

他認為現在可以利用你了
Yeah, now he thinks you might be useful.

就像我媽一樣
Just like mom.

毫無疑問 他是我接觸過的
Beyond question, he possesses the most gifted mind

最天資聰穎的人
Of any man i've ever encountered.

我盡量不帶那麼多個人情緒
Well, i'll try not to take that too personally.

他鑽孔到你的辦公室保險箱
He drilled into your office safe

神不知鬼不覺地複製了你的卡
And copied your card without you even noticing.

回想起來 你當時坐在我旁邊吧
As I recall, you were sitting right next to me.

如果我們能招納邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
If we could have turned Michael Scofield,

就能多利用克裏斯汀娜30年
It would have been like having 30 more years of Christina.

靠邊停下
Pull over.

我的車在那
That's my ride.

怎麼了
What's going on?

再見 喬納森
Good-bye, Jonathan.

不是這裏
This isn't the place.

我用假手都能開那種鎖
I could pick that lock with my stump.

不 不
No, n-no, n-no.

這就叫表裏不一
Remember what they say about books and their covers.

海瑞·溫斯頓把希望之星
When Harry Winston donated the hope diamond

捐給史密森尼博物館時 你知道他怎麼
To the smithsonian, you know how he got it from new york

把它從紐約帶到華盛頓嗎
To dc?

掛號信
Registered mail.

這是最安全的方式
It's the safest way to go.

畢竟 沒人會去郵局
After all, who is going to be looking

查找希望之星
For the hope diamond at the post office, right?

又有誰會到小哈瓦那
And who would be looking for scylla

的一個破爛教堂
At some run-down storefront church

-找"錫拉"呢 -就算你說得對
- In little havana?- All right, let's say you're right.

他們把"錫拉"放裏面了
They got scylla back there somewhere.

你進去跟臭保安拚命
You walk in there, reeking that cop stink,

堅持不了多久
You won't last a second.

說得對
That's a good point.

所以由你去
That's why you're going in.

能幫您什麼嗎
May i help you?

是的 事實上
Yes, as a matter of fact.

我是查爾斯·帕特西
I'm Charles Patoshik.

我是南福羅裏達大學的
I'm a professor of anthropology

人類學教授
At southern florida university.

我正在研究不同種類的
I'm doing some various research on various different kinds

加勒比宗教
Of, uh, uh, uh, caribbean religions, and, uh...

或許可以
Perhaps you could start

從裏面開始
Back there where you, you do your, uh, services.

那是我們的聖堂
That is our sanctuary.

只有純潔的心靈 方可進入
Only the pure of soul May venture inside.

瞭解
I know.

我去過很多聖堂
I-i have been in many such rooms.

讓我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.

你心靈不純
Your soul is black,

沾有無辜人的鮮血
Stained with the blood of the innocent.

我不能讓你進去
I cannot let you pass.

從來沒有人這麼冒犯過我
I have never been so offended in my life.

我建議 你去別處
I suggest that you continue your research

繼續研究
Elsewhere.

如果是不小心
If you drop something

落下的東西
By accident,

上面肯定會有指紋
You leave a fingerprint on it.

她就想讓你發現這個
She wanted you to find this.

-為什麼 -你以前看過嗎
Why? you ever seen it before?

沒有
No.

你還記得
Do you remember

那天的事嗎
Anything about that day?

我當時4歲
I was four years old.

記得在哪拍的嗎
Any idea where it was taken?

忘了
No.

沒事吧
You okay?

-如果我發現我媽媽 -聽著
I mean, if i found out my mom was... listen,

就我而言 她不是我媽
As far as i'm concerned, she's not my mom.

只是我自由路上的絆腳石
She's just someone in the way of my freedom.

懂了嗎
All right?

我6歲生日時
So, on my sixth birthday,

爸爸已經離開很長時間了
Um, my father was long gone by then,

只剩下我 媽媽 林肯
So it was just me, mom, and linc, and...

媽媽送給我禮物
Mom hands me my present--

我唯一的禮物 我以為...
My, uh, my only present-- and i just know...

我猜那是千年隼號的模型
I just know it's the millennium falcon.

有戰鬥警報聲的嗎
With the battle alert sound?

沒錯
Exactly.

-我有過一樣的 -當然
-I totally owned that. -of course you did.

我為這個求了母親好幾個禮拜
Anyway, i had been asking for this thing for weeks,

包裝的大小看起來一模一樣
And the package is just the right size, and...

我撕下包裝
I rip open the wrapping paper

結果卻是個鳥巢
And... it's a birdhouse.


Oh, no.

其實不算是個鳥巢
Oh, yeah, except it's not even a birdhouse.

是一套鳥巢玩具包
It's actually a birdhouse kit.

真是遺憾
I'm so sorry.

之後兩天我都沒和她說話
I didn't talk to her for two days after that,

但她最後還是想辦法讓我開始拼
But when she finally got me to open the thing,

我們坐在一起
We sat there together,

一塊一塊的拼起來
Put it together piece by piece,

那是我的第一個建築作品
And it was the first thing i ever built.

我很喜歡它
And i loved it...

她一早就知道我會喜歡上它
And she knew i would.

她比我更加瞭解我自己
She knew me better than i knew myself.

母親的天性
That's what moms do.

奇怪的是
Yeah, but the strange thing is...

即使我們有23年沒見
Even though i haven't seen her for 23 years,

我仍然能感覺到
There's this part of me

她依然是如此
That feels like maybe she still does.

你的車好像有些超載
Your truck looks a little low to the ground.

介意下車來看看嗎
You mind stepping outside?

我剛剛才在20英里外磅重過
I just got weighed 20 miles back.

你是高速公路巡警嗎
You highway patrol?

去哪裏
Where are you going?

這和你無關
You've got no business in there.

除非你有搜查令
Unless you show me a warrant,

否則馬上滾下來
You get the hell out of there right now.

謝謝
Thank you.

上帝
Goodness.

我有磅重點的票據
I got my weigh station ticket

就在我的車上
Right here on the dash.

給你看看
As soon as you see that...

我剛剛才磅過重的
You'll see i got it right here.


Here you go.

我要你跟著我回鳳凰城
I need you to follow me back to phoenix.

你瘋了嗎
Are you crazy?

我要去達拉斯卸貨
I got to get this load to dallas.

這是你自己選的
Well, that's your choice.

找到他們了
I got 'em.

我們該給你哥哥打電話
I think we need to call your brother.

沒信號
No signal.

我們肯定在鳥不生蛋的地方
We must be in the middle of nowhere.

林肯說如果公司抓到你的話
Lincoln said that if the company caught you...

我看到這裏有個側門
I think i saw a side door back here.

為何不走正門
What about the main door?

不可能打開了
You'll never get that open.

肯定從外面鎖上了
I'm sure it's latched from the outside.

側門能開嗎
Can you open the side door?

也許
Maybe.

莎拉
Sara.

幫我一下
Help me out.

我們搬不動這個
I don't think we're going to be able to move this.

我們不用搬
Maybe we won't have to.

我有個關於克蘭茲將軍的壞消息
I have troubling news about general krantz.

他還活著
He's alive.

這不可能
I don't see how that's possible.

但我聽說有一架
Yes, well, what i'm hearing is a

從公司洛城總部起飛的
helicopter with

直升飛機在一小時前
From company headquarters in los angeles one hour ago.

抵達郊區峽谷
It landed for two minutes in canyon country

正在返回洛城途中
And now it's back in los angeles.

你找到他的屍體了嗎
So you got the corpse?

直升機降落在公司總部
The helicopter landed back at company headquarters.

你知道除掉他對我們努力
You know how important getting rid of him is

達到的目標有多重要
To what we're trying to accomplish.

好吧 我可以搞定
All right, I can still get this done.

時間不夠了
Not in our time frame.

好吧 我要速戰速決
All right, I'm pulling the plug.

我們要著手處理結果了
We need to start dealing with the consequences.

等會兒 關鍵的是
Wait, wait, wait. first things first.

他知道我已經背叛了他
He knows that i've betrayed him.

我需要消失
I need to disappear.

直覺真敏銳
I think that's a good instinct.

我在森瓦利有間房子
I have a house in Sun Valley.

我還有個主意
I have another idea.

你介意打開揚聲器嗎
Do you mind putting me on speaker?

格裏夫 你是個勇敢的人
You know, Griff, you're a brave man.

我感謝你為我做的每一件事
And I thank you for everything you've done.

這是你的榮耀
It's been an honor.

現在
Now.

現在什麼
"Now" what?

照片裏的汽車是佛羅里達的牌照
The car in this picture has Florida plates.

你去那兒度過假嗎
Did you ever vacation there?

-沒有 -你認不認識
- No. - Do you know anyone

-從那來拜訪的人嗎 -不認識
- From Forida who came up to visit? - No.

他們為什麼要在那輛車前拍照
Why did they take this picture in front of that car?

我們沒有拍過
We didn't.

照片被修改過了
It's been doctored.

這一點我不能肯定
I'm not sure about that.

光線 影子 都處理地很好
I mean, the lighting, the shadows, All sync up perfectly.

這是78年版的西風
This is a '78 zephyr.

邁克爾76年出生
Michael was born in '76.

你是唯一能想起來的人
You're the only one who could've picked up on that.

這照片是特意為你修改的
She doctored that for you.

看看她還可能修改了什麼
Let's see what else she might've changed.

那輛西風的牌照是什麼
What's the license plate on that zephyr?

M-I-K 4-4-1
M-I-K 4-4-1.

馬丁路德金大道與411道路交叉口處
Martin Luther King boulevard intersects with route 441

大概離這裏偏北五英里
About five miles north of here.

很好
Good.

你們在這裏 我們在小哈瓦那
You guys are here. listen, we're a little outmanned

人手不夠 你們可以支援我們
Down in Little Havana. we could use some backup.

我們有買家的線索
We got a lead on the buyer.

很好 那我們還等什麼
Great, what are we waiting for?

我還是自己幹吧
I think I gonna do it myself.

我們應該在一起 團隊合作嘛
Come on, let's stay together. we're a team, right?

-我說過我能做到 -經過今早的
- I said i got it. - After our little

小小特殊快遞
Special deliveries this morning,

每個人都是平等的了
Each one of us has an equal stake.

無論誰牽的頭 我們都要讓他們出局
Whoever started this, we're all going to take them out.

我們認為買家是林肯的母親
The buyer, we think it's Lincoln's mother.

你說什麼
What?

正如我所說 我自己干
Like i said, i'm doing this myself.

林肯
Linc!

如果她有"錫拉"
If she has scylla,

她是不會拱手相讓的
She's not just going to hand it over

與將軍相比是有過之而無不及
Any more than the general would have.

你也不知道
You don't know that.

我們都認為拿著"錫拉"的人
We always thought whoever had scylla

會像將軍那樣做事
Would do what the general did.

也許她不會
Maybe she won't.

你當真嗎
Are you serious?

你媽是公司特工
Your mother is a company agent?

她曾經是
She was.

她現在可能是個好人了
She might be one of the good guys now.

恕我直言
With all due respect,

我覺得你沒有把握
I don't think you're in a place where you can make

斷定這點
A clear determination about that.

這個MLK 441可能什麼也不是
Listen, this MLK 441 could be nothing.

但在那座教堂裏
But at the church,

可能會有"錫拉"
There could be scylla.

如果需要你幫助 我會打電話
If i need you, i'll call.

這應該管用
This should work.

克裏斯汀娜
Christina?

你有必要知道在過去24小時中
You need to acknowledge that our chance

我們成功的幾率大大降低了
Of success has substantially declined in the last 24 hours.

有人在追查我們
There are people out looking for us.

要開始考慮退路了
We need to start thinking in terms of contingencies.

再等等 就幾天
Just a little while longer, only a few more days.

克蘭茲將軍面對嚴重威脅時
General Krantz refused to adjust

也拒絕調整
When there were credible threats against him.

所以我們才奪取"錫拉"
That's the reason we have scylla now.

你不會拿我和他相提並論吧
Are you honestly comparing me to him?

我知道在整件事中你給自己的定位
I understand what you think your role is in all of this,

也很感謝你的努力
And I appreciate your efforts.

但如果你覺得
But if you can't tell the difference

我和他一樣 你就去找將軍
Between he and I, perhaps you need to ask

要回你的職位
The general for your old job back.


Oh, look.

是他打的 你想接嗎
Here he is. would you like to take the call?

喬納森
Jonathan.

下午好 克裏斯汀娜
Good afternoon, Christina.

聽到你的聲音真高興
It's good to hear your voice.

我想這意味著你找到"錫拉"了
I assume this means you've retrieved scylla.

還沒
Not yet.

真糟糕
Oh, troubling news.

知道它在哪嗎
Have any idea where it is?

你在哪 克裏斯汀娜
Where are you, Christina?

約翰內斯堡 我還能在哪呢
Johannesburg. where else would I be?

我讓附近的部下
I've had some of my contacts

到你家去查看
In your area check on your house.

家裏沒有人
There's no one home.

當然沒有 沒找到"錫拉"
Well, of course not. as long as scylla's in play,

那個地址就是假的
That address is blown.

你在哪 克裏斯汀娜
Where are you, Christina?

我不喜歡你的語氣 喬納森
I don't like your tone, jonathan.

如果語氣不好
Excuse me

請原諒
If I sound a bit abrasive.

但剛剛有人想殺我
But it's been a while since anyone's tried to kill me.

天哪
Oh, my god.

你沒事吧 發生什麼事了
Are you all right? what happened?

鄂倫
Oren.

鄂倫
"Oren"?

我們找到了他的屍體 他殺
We found his body... executed.

我只能想到他是和別人共事的
I can only assume that he's working with someone.

某個不用承受失敗的人
Someone who doesn't tolerate failure.

你到底在哪 克裏斯汀娜
Now, where are you, Christina?

你聽我說
You listen to me.

如果你想說我和這事有關
If you're implying that I had anything to do with this...

你在哪裏
Where are you?

我為公司付出了這麼多 我丈夫 孩子
After everything i've given to the compeny. My husband, my children...

我想是時候我們坐下來
I think it's time that we had a sit-down.

-好好談談 -我告訴你
- And talk. - Tell you what.

幹嘛不召集你的親信
Why don't you gether up the brain trust,

你的笨女兒和病態情人
That half-witted daughter and your psychotic mistress?

召集起來想想錫拉的去向
Why don't you get together and figure out where scylla is?

然後再打給我
Then call me.

布倫斯先生
Mr. Burrows.

我能帶您去您的座位嗎
May I escort you to your table?

你一點都沒變
You haven't changed a bit.

很高興你收到了我的信息
I'm glad you got my message.

我知道這不是最直接的交流方式
I know it wasn't the most straightforward

但我要確定那是你
Mode of communication, but I had to be sure it was you.

至少我知道邁克爾怎麼得到的
At least now I know where Michael gets it from.

你肯定有很多問題想問
I'm sure you have many questions.

"錫拉"在哪
Where's scylla?

它很安全
It's safe.

現在我只能說這麼多
That's all I can tell you for right now.

那我們就沒什麼可說的了
Then we've got nothing to talk about.

真的嗎
Really?

你來就是為了這個嗎
That's the only reason you came here?


Yeah.

我一直以為你想知道真相
I really would've thought you wanted to know the truth.

我已經知道了
I know the truth.

你為公司效力
You work for the company.

那群用謀殺案陷害我的傢伙
The same people that set me up for murder.

-林肯 -還是那群人
- Lincoln... - The same people

自從我們從福克斯河監獄越獄之後
That have been trying to kill me and Michael

就一直追殺我和邁克爾
Ever since we escaped Fox River.

你可以隨便猜測 但我不是個惡魔
You can think it as much as you want, I'm not a monster.

23年過去了 你連道歉都沒有
23 years and not even an apology?

如果道歉可以管用的話
If I thought an apology would do any good,

我肯定會道歉
I would offer it.

求你了
Please.

請你坐下
Please sit down.

拋棄你們兄弟倆
Leaving you two boys...

是我這輩子最艱難的決定
Was the hardest thing I ever did.

你還是做了
But you did.

你一走了之去為公司效力
And then you went off and worked for the company.

你以為你瞭解那個公司
You know, you think you know what the company is,

實際上你根本不瞭解
But you don't.

公司的意志是受首腦控制的
It is a body that bends to the will of its head.

它現在既好戰又嗜血
And right now, it is bloodthirsty and war-hungry,

因為克蘭茲將軍就是這種人
Because that's who General Krantz is.

但如果一個女人
But what if a woman,

一位母親掌管公司
A mother, ran it?

你能想像會有多大的改變嗎
Can you imagine the different that would make?

你以為你是位母親
You think you're a mother?

母親的首要職責 是照顧家庭
A mother's priority Is her family.

如果我把"錫拉"給將軍 他就會
If I give scylla back to the general, he leaves me

放過我和邁克爾 我就可以多花些時間
And Michael alone, and I get to spend time

安安靜靜地陪我兒子
With my son in peace.

要向你解釋我為什麼這麼做 做了什麼
Look, I could sit here for days and try to explain to you

可能花上幾天時間
Why I did what I did.

簡單地說 我就不能保護你了
Suffice it to say, I couldn't protect you then,

但是現在請讓我保護你
But let me protect you now.

如果克蘭茲將軍死了
What if general Krantz were no longer in the picture?

一旦解決了他
Once he is dealt with,

就沒有人再追殺你們了
No one would come after you.

但是我需要時間 林肯
But I need time, Lincoln.

我需要兩天時間
I need two days

去把一切安排妥當
To put everything into place.

如果你能給我兩天時間
If you give me two days...

我就能讓你和邁克爾
...then I can give you and Michael

擁有充分徹底的自由
Your complete and utter freedom.

好吧
All right.

好吧
All right.

我現在就開始動手
I'm going to get started right away.

如果克蘭茲產生懷疑的話
But if Krantz suspects any of this,

他不會放過我們倆的
He's going to hunt us both down.

正因如此
And for that reason,

在一切辦完之前
I can't risk being seen with you

不能讓人發現你我見面了
Until all of this is over.

那我怎麼聯繫你
How will I get in touch with you?

你不能聯繫我
You can't.

對不起
I'm sorry.

只要把這個箱子拉倒
Once we pull this box down,

就能壓倒售水機
It'll push the water machine

撞開側門
Right through the side door.

車子減速了 我們肯定下了高速公路
We're slowing down. I think we're getting off the highway.

快弄好了
I'm almost ready.

莎拉 抓住那邊的帶子
Sara, grab that strap over there.

好的 抓住
All right, hold it.

快點
Come on!

你沒事吧
You all right?

你解決那個區域之後
After you clear the area

我就不會遇到任何阻礙了
I don't anticipate any problems.

懂了嗎
All right?

放手一搏了
Scylla or not here we come.

好的 等等
All right. hold on.

這些人要幹什麼
What the hell are those guys doing?

我們無法對付更多人
We're not going against any additional people in there.

-等他們出來 -好的
- We wait until they come back out. - All right.

林肯的媽媽真的是買家嗎
So Lincoln's mother is really the buyer?

看來是的
It appears that way.

我希望他能理解
I hope he understands,

如果需要除掉她才能拿到錫拉
That if I need to take her out to get to scylla,

我會毫不猶豫地殺了她
I'm not going to hesitate to kill her.

同意
No question.

希望不要走到這步
Well, let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

你說真的嗎
You serious?

我認真的 如果不用殺掉林肯的媽媽
Yeah. am I serious if we can get scylla

就能拿到錫拉的話
Without killing Linc's mother,

這樣更好
That's the preferable outcome.

等等
Wait a second.

如果我要和你一起深入虎穴
If I'm gonna be in the foxhole with you,

我要知道你真的能幫我
I need to know that you have my back.

東西在布倫斯夫人手裏
Mrs. Burrows has the item,

拿到它的唯一方法就是殺了她
And the only way to get it is to kill her.

你打算怎麼做
What is your move?

我會開槍
I pull the trigger.

他們走了 咱們走吧
There they go, Come on.

唐·賽爾夫
Don self,

國土安全局的
Homeland Security.

我們正在調查 一起虐待動物的案件
We're investigating A cruelty to animal charge.

我不知道你在說什麼
I have no idea what you're referring to.

在祭祀典禮上大量屠殺雞群
We're referring to ritual Slaughters of chickens.

你們國家可能允許
Okay, that might be allowed where you come from

但在美國 不允許
But here in America, that's no mas.

雞嗎 太可笑了
Chickens? This is preposterous.

就因為我是加勒比人
This is because I'm Caribbean.

我發誓 我聞到雞血腥味了
I swear to god, I smelled chicken blood.

比我們封鎖的那條街 味道還重
Worse than the place Down the street we shut down.

你想把事情搞大嗎
You want to turn this into something?

坐下
Sit down.

如果這沒什麼雞 那就是沒有
If there aren't any chickens, There aren't any chickens.

但我們必須搜一下 才能知道
But we're not going to know that Until we take a look around.

氣味從後面發出來
The smell was coming from back there.

那是我們的聖堂
That is our sanctuary.

我不能讓你進去玷污它
I cannot let you to disrupt it.

我理解 但我還是要進去
I understand your concerns, but I need to go back there.

不行 你不能這麼做
I insist, you cannot do that.

你可以一起過去 只能做到這了
Best I can do is have you accompany us, please.

走吧
Please.


You,

快走 到外面去 等他們完事
Come on, let's go outside Until they're done.

走吧
Let's go.

這可不是什麼神聖的事
That's not a very heavenly thing to do.

安全通行證

找到什麼了嗎
Find anything?

是的
Oh, yeah.

他們在這幹什麼
What the hell are they up to?

我不知道
I don't know.

那個男的只說要租間儲物室
He just asked to rent that closet.

有個女人和他來過嗎
Did a woman ever come down here with him?

來過一次
Yeah, once.

我都告訴你了
I'm telling you,

我只知道這些
That's all I know.

放下槍
Drop it.

別動
Don't.

過來 你們兩個
Come here. Both of you,

跪下
On your knees.

聽見了沒 跪下
I said on your knees.

我告訴過你不要進來
I told you not to come in here.

還有一個人哪去了
Where's the other guy?

他跑了 我們快走
He ran. Let's go.

我們走
Let's go.

你還好嗎
Are you all right?

還好
Yeah.

快走
Let's go.

快點
Come on.

我們沒法回車上了
We're not going to make it back to the truck.

我知道
I know.


Here.

拿著這個
Take this.

我馬上就回來
I'll be right back.

邁克爾
Michael.

邁克爾
Michael!

你還好嗎
You all right?

還好 謝謝
Yeah, thanks.

將軍現在該知道不要和我們作對了
The general should know by now not to mess with us.

不是... 將軍派我來的
The general... Didn't send me.

誰派的
Who did?

誰派你來的
Who sent you?

林肯
Lincoln!

我們有新線索了
We've got news.

我也有
So do I.

我們這兩天不要行動
We're staying low for two days.

克裏斯汀娜承諾過要擺脫克蘭茲
Christina's promised to get rid of Krantz.

我覺得她在撒謊
I think she's lying.

我知道這聽起來很瘋狂
I know it sounds crazy,

她說她將會變革公司的
She said she's going to change the company

運作方式
In the way it operates.

然後呢 公司以後採取非暴力政策了
So what, the company's gonna go nonviolent now?

-聽我說完 -告訴你 她在撒謊
- Just hear me out. - I'm telling you. I think she's lying.

這是從教堂拿來的 某種憑證之類的
It's from the church. Some kind of credential.

那裏還有一些自動武器
There were some automatic weapons in there, too.

相信我 一看到假證件和武器
And trust me, if there's fake IDs and weapons

就知道肯定會有什麼大事要發生
Something big's about to go down.

你媽媽
Your mom,

她說兩天之後
She said after two days,

會作出變革
That's when she would make the change.


Yeah.

看看卡上的日期
Take a look at the date on that laminate,

也是兩天
Two days away.

你認為這只是巧合嗎 拜託
You think that's just a coincidence? come on,

林卡 你犯不著驚訝
Lincoln, you can't be surprised

一個拋家棄子的女人 現在也會撒謊
That a woman that would abandon her kids Would be less than truthful

影藏真實意圖
About her intentions right now.

-你去哪裏 -我要找她談
- Hey, where you going? - I need to talk to her.

等等 我們仔細分析一下
Just take a moment. Let's figure this out.

如果她想領導公司
If she's looking to head the company,

我們必須有比單槍匹馬
There has to a more realistic plan than a one-man

更現實的計劃
Frontal assault.

她會聽我的
She'll listen to me.

她叫你不要回去了 林肯
She asked you not to come back, Linc.

這就是警告
That's a warning.

林肯回廣場了
Lincoln's back at the plaza.

我覺得我們必須
I think we need

認識到他比我們
To realize he's more of a threat

設想中更具威脅
Than we gave him credit for.

他找到那棟大廈了
He found the mansion.

他的人在教堂找到了藏匿物
His guys got the stash at the church.

他不會收手的
He's not going to stop.

我告訴過他不要攪和的
I told him to stay away.

克裏斯汀娜
Christina,

我們正待命擊斃
We have a clean shot.

擊斃
Take it.

擊斃
Take it.