Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 4, Episode 16 - The Sunshine State - full transcript

Lincoln calls Sara from Miami asking for news about Michael and tells that he is trying to retrieve the Scylla for The Company with Gretchen, T-Bag and Self. They find a lead in the Grafton Club, and Lincoln goes to the place where he abducts Tia Hayden trying to find the representative of the owner of Scylla. Meanwhile Michael awakes locked in a house in the woods under the surveillance of bodyguards of The Company. The psychiatrist, Dr. Roger Knowlton, tells him that his mother is alive and is working for 'The Company' in the Madagascar Rainforest. He wants to prepare Michael to join 'The Company' and use his skills on a global scale working with his mother. Tia lures Lincoln and manages to escape, but he keeps her wallet and finds her address. Sara tells General Krantz that she wants to stay with Michael, but he says no to her. T-Bag and Self go to Tia's house and Self plots against the Lincoln's leadership. They bring pictures and a HD they found in the house. Self argues with Lincoln and Mahone arrives to balance the situation. Michael sees pictures of his childhood and recalls his family reunion while Dr. Knowlton evaluates him for General Krantz and is pressed to use a quick and nasty process to force Michael to join The Company. Lincoln and Mahone go to the marina to investigate the representative of the owner of Scylla. Sara receives a mysterious cellphone message for a meeting and is abducted near a public phone by Lisa's men, and Lisa tells her that Michael is 60 miles northeastern downtown. Gretchen finds Scott, the representative of the owner of Scylla, while researching a database, but she lures the rest of the group and meets with Scott who promises ten million dollars for her. T-Bag overhears the conversation between Sara and Lincoln and calls General Krantz. He in turn orders Dr. Knowlton to drug Michael for transportation. However Michael reverts the situation and escapes running through the woods. Sara manages to rescue Michael. When the group meets Scott, there is a shootout and Gretchen is hit and left behind. In the end, the surprising owner of Scylla finally appears.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》 前情回顧
previously on prison break.

手術的代價是把"錫拉"安全找回來
the price of the operation is the safe return of scylla.

看看買家有沒有留消息
see if the buyer left him a message.

是邁阿密的區號
yeah, it's a miami area code.

東西
the item.

我確信你們明白
i'm sure you understand no one can know

不能讓人知道"錫拉"的去向
where scylla's going.

你知道是誰拿走了嗎
do you know who took it?

不 但賽爾夫和格雷琴知道
no, but self and gretchen do.

那你就有隊友了
then you've got your team.

我不會和他們一起工作
i'm not working for them.



你簡歷中的空白
there are holes in your resume

格雷琴或賽爾夫 甚至巴格維爾都能填補
that gretchen or self or even bagwell can fill.

出什麼事了
what happened?

他逃走了
he got away.

這是什麼
what's this?

我的辭呈
my resignation.

無論你有什麼計劃把我們從這弄出去
whatever plan you're working on to get us out of here,

我們最好有所行動
we better make a move on it.

邁克爾 你不能離開這裏
you're not getting out of here, michael.

我做了個交易
i made a deal.

用"錫拉"換回你的命
your life in exchange for scylla.

就憑你對"公司"的瞭解
you think you can do that

你以為你能做到嗎
knowing what you know about the company?

你想知道我對"公司"的瞭解嗎
you want to know what i know about the company?



媽媽生前一直為他們賣命
mom worked for them before she died.

我會竭盡所能結束這一切
now, i'm gonna do everything and anything i can to end this.


hello?

莎拉 是我
sara, it's me.

你在哪
where are you?

邁阿密 偷走"錫拉"的人在這
miami. the guy who took scylla's here.

你真的要幫"公司"找回"錫拉"嗎
so you're-you're actually trying to get it back for the company?

只有這樣 我們才能
i'm gonna give it back to the company so we can

擺脫這一切
walk away from this.

邁克爾怎麼樣了
how's michael?

我不知道
i don't know.

我不知道 "公司"派來兩個人
i don't know. two guys from the company came,

把我帶到一個賓館
and they brought me to a hotel,

還送給我 花
and-and i was given... flowers

和一個果籃
and a fruit basket,

邁克爾的事連一個字都沒提
and absolutely no information about michael.

費爾南多和你在一起嗎
is fernando with you?

他走了
sucre split.

我們給馬宏留了消息
we, uh, we left some messages

告訴他
with mahone, telling him

我們在什麼地方
where we are, but that

但是兩個電話都沒通
was two cell phones back.

我們是指誰 你和誰在一起
sorry, who's "we"? who are you with?

我不信任的人
people i don't trust.

好吧
okay.

聽我說
listen, um...

林肯 我知道你為什麼要這麼做
lincoln, i know why you did it, and-and...

我很感激你 因為邁克爾當時命懸一線
i'm grateful to you, because he was gonna die.

但是 你真的認為
but do you really think that

他們拿到"錫拉"後 會放過我們嗎
they're just gonna let us live when we give them scylla?

莎拉 我盡力而為吧
you know what, sara, i'm doing my best.

如果有邁克爾的消息
just-just call me

請給我打電話
if you hear anything about michael, please.

林肯 "公司"的信息部
linc, the company's data tech

終於找到那個人的電話了
finally got a hit on our guy's cell phone.

追查到一個地址
it's a number, and it goes to this address--

格拉夫頓 是個酒吧
the grafton; it's a club.

他打了幾個電話
how many calls?

三個 都是打出去的
three. all outgoing.

我們如何得知
how do we know this guy's

他還在邁阿密
still in miami,

而且沒有把"錫拉"賣出去
that he hasn't sold it already, huh?

我不是抱怨什麼
not that i'm complaining.

我在這個州可有過不少"歷史"
i've had some filthy, filthy times in this state.

千萬別搞砸了
don't screw this up, all right?

這可是我們唯一的線索
because that's our only lead on this guy.

你應該感謝我當時沒殺你
be thankful i haven't killed you.

是嗎 你以為你是埃利奧特·奈斯嗎[聯邦神探]
oh, yeah? wh-what are you, eliot ness now? huh?

因為我騙了你們 你還在生氣嗎
what, are you upset because i screwed you over, linc?

別裝得好像
'cause don't act like

你從來沒對別人做過同樣的事
you haven't done that to ten times as many people.

我們都一樣 林肯
all right? we're just crooks that got caught, lincoln.

這個
this...

這小子 他去是沒用的
this guy, this isn't gonna work.

我們還是關注"錫拉"在誰手裏吧
why don't we all just focus on who's got scylla.

你覺得呢
what do you say?

斯科菲爾德
hey, scofield.

我在什麼地方
where am i?

他醒了
he's awake.

我到底在哪
i said, where am i?

樹林裏的一座房子
it's a house, in the woods,

位於某處60英里外
60 miles from anywhere.

沒有武器
swept clean of weapons, so you don't need

所以你不用白費心機了
to worry your head about that.

窗戶和門上都沒有欄杆
there are no bars on the windows or the doors,

但附近區域有三種美洲獅出沒
but there are three types of mountain lion in the area,

所以你最好呆在這裏
so you might want to stay close by.

我來說吧
i'll take it from here.

我是羅傑·諾頓醫生 邁克爾
dr. roger knowlton, michael.

你感覺怎麼樣
how are you feeling?

你是神經科醫生嗎
you some kind of neurologist?

精神病醫生
psychiatrist.

將軍說 你有不少空閒時間
given that you've got some free time,

讓我和你談談
the general asked if i'd sit with you.

雪茄是用來抽的
a cigar's a cigar.

說完了吧
are we done?

你的行動都是建立在
you've been operating under some...

對"公司"的錯誤看法上的
misconceptions about the company,

將軍希望
and the general wants

開誠佈公
to, uh, open the books.

我來 就是想告訴你事實
i'm here to... provide facts

並且幫助你分析
and to help you process them.

如果你的事實指的是"錫拉"內的信息
if by facts, you mean what's on scylla

以及 我媽媽曾為"公司"工作過
and that my mother once worked for the company,

我早就知道了
i already know these things.

曾經
"worked"?

你媽媽
your mother...

還在為我們工作
works for us.

你媽媽還活著
your mother is alive.

-我們三點才開業 -我來找個人
we don't open till 3:00. sorry.i'm just looking for someone.

我不知道名字
haven't got the guy's name,

但他給這裏打過電話
uh, but he called here yesterday

三次 紐約人 深色頭髮
about three times. new yorker, dark hair,

帶點灰色
bits of gray.

你知道在哪可以找到他嗎
you know where i can find him?

對不起 幫不了你
uh, yeah, i can't help you. sorry.

確定嗎
you sure?

哥們 你耳朵有問題嗎
my man, you need to check your ears,

他說了不知道你找的人
all right, 'cause he just said we don't know who you're talking about.

-真的嗎 -沒錯
is that right? yeah, that's right.

美女知道嗎
well, what about blondie?

你只有兩秒鐘
you've got about two seconds...

說吧
how about it?

我不知道他的名字
i don't know his name.

快說
how about it!

我不知道他的名字 他...
i don't know his name.he works...

他女朋友在這工作
this girl... works here, he dates her.

你帶我去找她
you're gonna take me to her.

這一切真是
well, this is all just..

太"迷人"了 醫生
fascinating, doctor.

我不知道怎麼說才好
i don't know how better to say this.

她離開你和你哥哥 是為了保護你們
she left you and your brother to protect you.

以免受到太陽能合成工作的威脅嗎
from the dangers of solar synthesis work?

我知道"錫拉"內的東西
i know what's on scylla.

有一定威脅 你和林肯可能會被綁架
there were threats, you and lincoln might be kidnapped.

你們當時很危險
you were in imminent danger.

真的嗎
really.

我哥哥被捆在電椅上的時候
where was she when my brother was strapped

她在哪
to an electric chair?

她一直在馬達加斯加的雨林裏工作
she'd been working in a madagascar rain forest,

沒有衛星信號
without satellite access.

或者她已經過世25年了
or she wasn't alive, hasn't been for 25 years,

這些都是你編的
and this is all fiction.

因為你媽媽的研究 科爾多瓦外的荒地
there's a million acres, corn and soy, outside cordoba

現在變成了綠油油的田地
that was arid scrub before your mother's research.

那不是我編的
that's not fiction,

那些食物
that's food...

可以養活成千
for thousands.

上萬的人
millions.

"錫拉"上還有很多
there's so much more

你不知道的事情
on scylla than you know.

聽起來 我們還有很多要談
it sounds like we'd have a lot to talk about.

為什麼不直接給她打電話
why don't you get her on the phone.

等你準備好
when you're ready.

現在就行
no time like the present.

當你準備好
when you're ready...

加入她
to join her.

加入我們
us.

這是我這次談話的
that's... what this conversation

重點
is about.

加入
joining...

"公司"
the company.

喂 埃裏卡 是我
hey, erica, it's me.

你來了嗎
so, are you coming?

我需要和你談談
i really need to talk to you.

她在路上了
she's on her way.

我的天啊
oh, my god!

為什麼他要打酒吧的電話 而不打給埃裏卡呢
why'd this guy call the club's phone and not erica's?

我...他們經常吵架
i... they fight a lot,

她不接電話 他就打酒吧的電話
so when she doesn't answer, he calls the club.

你找他幹什麼
what do you want with this guy?

他拿了我的東西
he took something that belongs to me.

我要拿回來
i want it back.

在那
there.

埃裏卡在那
there's erica.

在這等著
wait here.

把他搞定
get him stitched up.

大個子
big guy.

光頭 瘋子
shaved head. crazy.

-他到底是誰 -我不知道
- who the hell is he? - i don't know.

他相信 你是那個女人的朋友
he bought the whole thing about you being friends

的話了
with this chick or whatever?

他不知道我才是你女朋友
he didn't know i was with you,

當他知道時 他只想躲別人的子彈
and by the time he did, he was trying not to get shot.

你做得很好
you did good.

我只想抽支煙
i just need a smoke so bad.

完了
oh, no.

怎麼了
what?

我的錢包
my wallet.

這是那個陷害我的小妞的
this is the chick who set me up.

我們找到她 就能找到那個人
we find her, we find our guy.

在酒吧打架 公共場所開槍
busting up clubs, firing shots in public.

你再這麼幹下去 我們就別想在這呆了
you keep that up and we're not going to last here much longer.

我可沒打算在這久留 你想嗎
i don't plan on staying here very long. you?

瞧 這就是我為什麼佩服將軍
see, that's why i have to give it up to the general.

他把四個敵人放在一起 保準起內訌
he puts four enemies together, guaranteed dissension.

但不會有同謀造反
no alliances form against him.

這是那傢伙女友的地址
this is our guy's girlfriend's address.

他估計跑路了
he's probably gone,

看看能找到什麼
but see what you can find.

這就是蒂亞
this is tia.

你想知道我對他們的談話的想法嗎
do you want to know what i think they were talking about?

我不管
i don't care.

只要他們不擋我的道
just as long as they keep out of my way.

你也一樣
same with you.

讓她進來
send her in.

莎拉 你看來
sarah! you're looking...

精神不錯
rested.

那賓館怎麼樣
how is the hotel?

我想在邁克爾康復期間
i would like to offer my professional

提供我的專業協助
assistance in michael's rehabilitation.

很好
kind...

但他接受的是最優秀的照顧
but he's receiving excellent care.

你沒必要擔心
there's nothing for you to worry about.

不管你為他準備了什麼
whatever it is you have planned for him,

我只想幫忙維持他的健康
i would simply like to help maintain his health.

很感激你 但是不行
and that's appreciated, but it's impossible.

相信我 妳現在最好
believe me, you serve michael best

跟邁克爾保持一定距離
at a distance right now.

相信我
trust me.

我只想看看他是否安好
i have no agenda apart from simply...

別無所求
wanting to see that he's okay.

三天或一星期後
and in three days to a week,

他就會回到你愛的懷抱
he'll be back in your loving arms forever.

好的 我沒這個耐心
okay, i'm not that patient.

放任一下自己吧
indulge yourself.

坐在泳池邊
sit by the pool,

想像一下將來
envision the future:

財政安全
financial security,

邁克爾的才幹能在世界範圍內應用
michael's talents being utilized on a global scale,

你能在旁看他創新
you beside him innovating.

邁克爾的才幹能在世界範圍內應用
michael's talents being utilized on a global scale?

我只是想最大化他的潛力
i'm simply trying to maximize his potential.

你的也是
yours, too.

你對他做了什麼
what's being done to him?

我要結束這種貓捉老鼠的遊戲
i'm putting an end to this exhausting cat-and-mouse.

謝謝你專程來訪
thank you for stopping by.

激進建築學一直被
"radical architecture is a rejection of all formal

傳統方式所反對
and moral parameters."

出自你的論文
from your thesis.

嚴重扭曲了某人的話
someone else's words heavily paraphrased.

並且這只適用於建築和結構
and it pertains to buildings, structures.

我認為你是用於隱喻
i think you meant it as a metaphor.

結果印證方式嗎
what, that the ends justify the means?

這跟你母親的理論
which neatly

驚人的一致
coincides with your mother's philosophy.

你知不知道 30年前
did you know that she had an almost identical quote

她在論文裏
in her thesis?

引述過幾乎同樣一句話
from 30 years ago.

你倒是做了不少功課啊
you've done a lot of homework.

只是找些話題
just a few conversations.

我猜你們在"公司"的聖誕派對上
let me guess. you two had some kind of moment

有過一段美妙時光吧
at the company Christmas party?

我認識你母親很久了
I』ve known your mother for years.

瞭解到你和她一樣聰明絕頂
well enough to know you've got the same brilliant mind

很有幽默感
and the same sense of humor, for that matter.

這和幽默沒關係吧
I』m guessing this isn't about my sense of humor.

她最初
she was just

也不願加入"公司"
as resistant to joining the company,

但當她瞭解了事實
but then she learned the truth.

如果你指"公司"是為了拯救世界
if the truth is that the company is all about saving the world,

我不相信
I don't buy it.

如果我母親在"公司"如此才華出眾
and if my mother is so brilliant and active in the company,

你想讓我幹嗎
what do you want with me?

一個全球性功能全面的
a fully functioning scylla project would exist

"錫拉"工程
on a global scale.

單憑一個人是做不到的
it can't be managed by one person.

但兩個
but two...

心有靈犀的天才
equally formidable, working in lockstep?

絕對沒問題
absolutely.

想法很好
that's very good.

你什麼都想到了
you've clearly thought of everything.

邁克爾
michael...

如果我在騙你
if i weren't telling you the truth,

我又怎麼能拿到這個東西
how would i have gotten this?

她只是個和罪犯交往的傻妞
this is just a stupid girl who dates a criminal.

完全是浪費時間
this is a waste of time.

布倫斯的領導風範
a signature of burrows' leadership.

我們要調整一下
all right, we need to make a shift.

巴格維爾 我現在告訴你
bagwell, i'm telling you right now,

如果你在我行動時手軟
if i make my play and you go soft,

我就把你扔下陽台
i will sail you off that loft balcony

鬼都不會關心
and no one will bat an eye.

我的目標很明確 唐
my aim is true, don.

相信我
keep it in your pants.

我相信你 行了吧
i'll keep it in my pants, all right?

更改體制的回報 說聲"是"
all right, all in favor of changing the regime, say "aye."

是 長官
aye, aye, captain.

好的 那布倫斯就滾蛋了
aye. all right, burrows is out.

很好 發過來
good, great. send it.

"公司"在傳蒂亞的信用卡記錄
the company's e-mailing tia's credit card history.

我越來越覺得這是內部工作
you know, i'm thinking more and more that this is an inside job.

-為什麼 -有幾個理由
-why? -a couple reasons.

他帶到見面地點的設備
the hardware he brought to the meet.

能當場讀出"錫拉"的內容
he could read scylla right on the spot.

自從他消失後
since he's disappeared,

我應該能找到他 但卻不行
i should be able to find this man, and i can't.

通常找不到的人 就是"公司"的
people you can't find are usually company.

那又怎麼樣
how does that change anything?

不怎樣
it doesn't.

只是一切更難了
it just makes everything harder.

林肯
lincoln...

我們什麼時候才能開始
when are we going to get this out of the way?

什麼
what?

我一生誘惑了那麼多男人
of all the mercenary humps i've thrown at guys

我也該得到我心儀的那個
in my lifetime, i think i'm due for one i want.

別自作多情了
don't flatter yourself.

太晚了
too late.

說出來吧
name it.

任何事都可以
and i do mean anything.

屁都沒找到
an ol' fat load of nothin'!

什麼都沒有
a big ol' goose egg.

啥都沒有 舊通訊錄 舊照片
nothing. old address books, photographs,

電腦上的硬盤
hard drive from her computer.

我查了她的郵件和網站
i checked her e-mails and her web sites.

沒有任何我們想要的信息
there's nothing from our guy.

你確定查這女的有用嗎
are you sure this girlfriend route is the way to go here?

因為我開始覺得 我們在做無用功
because this is starting to feel like a wasted trip.

"公司"要多久才能把
how long is it gonna take the company

裏面的東西讀出來
to pull everything off this thing?

幾小時吧
a couple hours.

行了 林肯 不如這樣
all right, linc, this is the deal.

我們很感激你的努力
look, we appreciate your effort,

但我和巴格維爾做了次表決
but bagwell and i took a vote,

我們在福州行動 但你的能力不夠
and this being florida and all, you came up a little bit short.

什麼意思
meaning?

你不是一把手
you're not in charge.

那誰是
who is?

-他 -沒錯
him. yeah.

莽夫行事的方式
the bull-in-the-china-shop routine

可能在你偷東西時管用
might have worked when you were stealing gumballs,

但我們現在都虎落平陽
but our asses are on the line now, okay?

而且都和將軍達成協議
and we all have deals with the general.

所以只能這樣
so that's the way it's gonna be.

況且 連格雷琴都沒有幫你說話
and if you notice, even gretchen hasn't leapt to your defense.

林肯 就讓他當頭吧
linc, just let him wear his crown.

如果他沒想過把東西賣了就行
i would if i thought he wasn't gonna sell this thing.

只是我一個人這麼想過嗎
oh, what, am i the only one who's thought about that?

林肯 聽著
look, here's the deal, linc.

到時候 會讓你當當頭
at some point, you'll have a vote.

但是在那之前 你沒戲了
but until then, you're done, all right?

我們不聽你的了
we're shuttin' you down, okay?

你不是頭頭了
you're no longer in charge.

看來又得重新投票了
uh-oh, looks like there's been a recount.

來的不是時候
bad time?

不 正是時候
no, perfect.

你再不聽從我的指揮
the second you stop doing what i tell you to do,

我就斃了你
i'm gonna blow your brains out.

把她找回來
bring her back.

這次不一樣
it's not gonna be the same.

想起什麼了嗎
stir any memories?

我當時十歲 我們去傑克遜洞野營
i was ten. we were on a camping trip in jackson hole.

釣魚 遠足
fishing, hiking.

一家人圍坐在篝火旁
family huddled under a blanket in front of the bonfire.

你可以停了
you can stop now.

為什麼 因為兩年後這一切都消失了
why? because two years later it was gone?

相片中的四個人
you know, three of the four

有三個都還活著
people in this photograph are still alive.

你想說什麼
so what are you suggesting,

讓我拿起魚竿
grab my fishing pole?

為全家在懷俄明州重聚準備嗎
time for a...a family reunion in wyoming?

你想去哪都行
or wherever you like.

別告訴我 你不希望實現這個
don't tell me it's something you haven't wished for.

我所希望的 都是不現實的東西
i wished for a lot of unrealistic things.

我也已經忘了
i got over them, too.

為什麼
why,

我們可以讓它變成現實
when we can make this happen?

這些照片隨時隨地都可以拍
these pictures could have been taken anywhere at any time.

在你進監獄前
before you were incarcerated,

每週年祭 你都會去她墓碑前看她
you'd go to visit her grave on the anniversary

夠了 別說了
all right, enough.

你會帶一束藍色鳶尾
you'd bring a bouquet of blue irises.

在那裏坐一小時
you'd sit for an hour.

別說了
i said stop it.

離開時 會拿一朵
when you'd leave, you'd take a flower

別在翻領上
and pin it to your lapel.

她每年都看你這麼做
she watched you do this every year.

她看到了你所背負的痛苦
she's seen the pain you carry.

她想彌補
she wants to make amends.

夠了
all right!

你是做了不少功課 真有你的
so you did a little digging. good for you.

但你說的都是謊言
but everything out of your mouth is a lie,

我一個字都不相信
and i don't believe a word of it.

你省省吧
so let's just stop.

別再說了
let's just stop.

這是蒂亞的住址
that's tia's address

查看一下
right there. pull it up.

她住在這 工作地點在這 但是昨天
all right, she lives here, works here, but yesterday

中午時分 她在藍鳥酒吧
she used her credit card to buy a drink

用信用卡買了點酒
at the pelican club a little after noon,

1點左右 去禮品店
and then she picked up something at the gift shop

買了些東西
a little after 1:00.

等他男友下船
waiting for her boyfriend to debark.

是上岸
disembark.

-那他已經在城裏了 -對
he's already in town. yeah.

那他應該住在港口
then he lives in the marina.

這也可能是另一個內部工作的原因
or this is another reason to think it's an inside job.

如果他和"公司"的人工作
if he's working with someone from the company,

他們不會希望名字出現在航空乘客名單上
they wouldn't want their names on any flight manifests.

沒錯 他們想暗中
all right, they're trying to get scylla

將"錫拉"用船運出境
out of the country by boat undetected.

我們走
let's go.

阿歷克斯
alex, yeah?

謝謝你能來
thanks for coming when you did, man.

你信守諾言幫過我 我欠你的
you helped me like you said you would. i owe you.

由我來談
okay, i'll do the talking.

你們在這裏等
you guys wait here.

阿歷克斯 我們走
alex, let's go.

下午好
afternoon.

你好嗎
how's it going?

能幫你們什麼嗎
what can i do you for?

認得她嗎
recognize her?

她叫蒂亞·海頓
her name's tia hayden.

不認識
can't say i do. wish i did.

長得倒挺漂亮
nice little tomato there.

她昨天和一個男人來過
she was in here yesterday with a man.

幫不了你們
can't help.

抱歉
sorry.

我是唐·賽爾夫 國安局的
don self, homeland security.

這是我搭檔布魯斯·雷布拉奇
and this is my partner bruce liberace.

沒什麼關係
no relation.

我們正和外資調控部門合作
our department is working with the office

聽說過嗎
of foreign assets control. have you heard of them?

聽過
yep.

相信你也聽過 我們在調查
I bet you have. we're looking into smuggling

古巴雪茄走私案
and contraband transportation of cuban cigars.

我發誓 這裏沒有
none here, swear to god.

行了 那得我們說了算
all right, well, that's for us to decide.

大概要一周
it's going to take about a week,

在此期間你要關門大吉
and it's going to involve shutting down this entire marina...

沒錯
oh, yeah.

一個星期
...for about a week.

-或者 -她來過
or... she was here

和你們說的那個人一起
with that guy you were talking about.

他想知道私人船隻停在哪
he wanted to know which berth a private charter was docking in.

他要我把船停遠一點 我照辦了
he asked me to move it further down the dock, which i did.

避開海岸巡邏隊
further away from the coast guard slip?

我沒問 我也沒收錢
i didn't ask. and i didn't accept any money.

如果他說付過款 那是騙人的
if he said he paid me, he's lying.

出發點呢
what's the point of departure?

巴拿馬的拿騷 雙程
nassau, bahamas. round trip.

什麼時候抵達
when does it arrive?

已經到了
arrived.

各位好 我是唐·賽爾夫
hey, everybody! okay, my name is don self!

國安局的
homeland security.

我和同事都希望你們有個快樂安全的旅程
my colleagues and i are hoping that you guys have a wonderful

但是
and safe trip. unfortunately,

我們要快速進行一次行李檢查
we're going to have to do a quick luggage check search.

不會佔用很多時間
shouldn't take more than a minute, folks.

只請各位配合
your cooperation is all that's required.

打開你的包
open your bags.

跪下
get on your knees!

"錫拉"在哪
where is it? where's scylla?

裏面是什麼
what have you got in here?

3卷大麻
three joints.

我還在服緩刑
i'm on probation.

我會被抓回監獄嗎
is this going to send me back?

給自己做個頭盔 老弟
make yourself a helmet, pal.

就像小時候那樣
just like old times.

把她找回來
bring her back.

你知道我做不到
you know i can't do that.

我的能力有限
but, look, there's some stuff that i can do.

這次不一樣
it's not going to be the same,

但我們會弄明白的
but we're going to figure it out.

無論如何
and, no matter what,

我們都會在一起
it's still going to be me and you.

我很高興你在山上過得開心
i am thrilled that you're enjoying your trip to the mountains,

但這可不是度假
but it's not an open-ended vacation.

斯科菲爾德現在身心疲憊 精神沮喪
scofield's exhausted. despondent.

很抗拒 但也是個典型棄兒
he's very resistant, but a classic abandoned child.

他會屈服的
he'll come around.

需要多久 醫生
time frame, doctor?

不用藥的話 3天
unaided, three days.

如果用噴妥撒呢
with the pentothal?

會快些 但這相當於藥物葉切斷術
sooner, but it's nearly a chemical lobotomy.

如果他能自願歸順 那將是他的決心
but, if he turns on his own, it'll be his decision,

他的思維
his reasoning.

他就能永遠歸順我們
we'll own him forever.

斯科菲爾德很狡猾
scofield's squirrelly.

不經過歷練 我是不會相信他的
i won't trust him till he walks hot coals.

我相信能讓他轉變
i think i can get him there.

很好 但如果
good. but, if

我發現你被他耍了 醫生
i find out he's been playing you, doctor,

你也會接受跟他一樣的葉切斷術
you'll get the same lobotomy as scofield.

盡快搞定
just get it done.

快走
Let's go.

快上車
In the van.

開車
Go.

如果解開手銬後 你有什麼舉動
if you fight when those cuffs are off,

警衛們不會手下留情
the guards will stomp the life out of you.

知道了
yeah.

抱歉 行動粗魯了些
forgive the dramatics.

不能讓"公司"知道我們見面
the company can't know i'm talking to you.

你就是"公司"的人 你是他女兒
you are the company. you're his daughter.

你還想不想找到邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
do you want to find michael scofield?

當然想
of course i do.

他就在60英里外
it's 60 miles northeast

市區的東北邊 最好快點行動
of downtown. i'd move quickly.

他們對他做了什麼
what are they doing to him?

請他喝檸檬汁
having lemonade.

他們想改造他的思想
they're carving out his personality.

這就是他們招募的方式
that's how they recruit.

你這是在設計我
or you're setting me up.

秘密戰雖不光彩
clandestine warfare isn't pretty,

但交戰規則
but the rules of engagement

不包括折磨和殺戮無辜者
don't include killing and torturing the innocent.

至少我不會
at least not for me.

邁克爾正在進行快速洗腦
michael is the object of a quick and nasty

而你在浪費時間
process, and you're wasting time.

走吧
out.


out.

我們要安全攝像頭的錄像
we need the footage from that security camera.

無意冒犯二位 但我
not to offend either of you, but i took

打電話找了律師
the liberty of calling my attorney

詢問你們的權利範圍
to find out exactly what the scope of your authority is here,

-他告訴我 -隻管交出來 行吧
- and he tells me... - just get the tape, all right?


Sure

或者我們漏掉了"錫拉"
either we missed scylla...

不可能漏掉
no, no, no. we did not miss scylla.

我們翻了每一個包
we searched every bag.

也許買家已經在船上了
then maybe the buyer was already on the boat,

也要上岸 是吧
and was disembarking, right?

如果他們不想在航空乘客名單上留下名字
i mean, if they don't want their names on any flight manifest,

他們也許會偷溜上去
maybe they just eased back on in.

那也不是最糟的
that wouldn't be the worst news.

意味著他們在邁阿密
that means they're in miami.


Right.

戴上你那不光彩的徽章 到船上去
So get yourself back down with your disgraced badge to steamboat willie,

讓他把船上每個人的名字都供出來
And have him cough up every name of every person on that boat coming off.

行啊 很好
Okay, that's good,

他們可能從巴哈馬坐低等船
Because they probably would have traveled in on a

而且用真名過來 對嗎
Low-grade charter from the bahamas, and used their real names, right?

計劃真不錯
That would be a good plan.

他還好嗎
How is he?

他還活著
He's alive.

我們拿到"錫拉"後
So we get scylla.

我們就自由了 潘姆 還有LJ
Then we're free, all of us-- pam, lj...

突然之間 "公司"有良心了嗎
All of a sudden, the company grew a heart?

他們也對我們厭煩了
They're just tired of us.

他們只想要回"錫拉"
They want scylla back. that's it.

我們從來沒有他們真正想要的東西
Then we never really had anything they wanted.

沒錯 我們現在有籌碼了
Exactly. now we got leverage.

現在還沒有
We don't have it yet.

有發現嗎
Anything?

沒有
No.

還沒有
Nothing yet.

沒有
Nothing.

林肯 你不明白
No, lincoln, you don't understand.

她說招募的方式 讓我很擔心
The way she said "recruit" made my stomach turn.

他們會折磨他的
They're going to torture him.

我們拿到"錫拉"前 他至少能照顧自己一天
He can take care of himself, at least for one day, until we get scylla.

林肯 他得待在加護病房
Lincoln, he needs to be in the icu.

你有什麼計劃
What's your plan?

劫他出來嗎
Break him out?

我不知道 我沒有計劃
I don't know. I don't have one.

那你只是給他和我們帶來危險
Well, you're putting him and us at risk.

我們回洛城之前 你就待在賓館裏
Just stay in the hotel until we get back to l.a.

好嗎
All right?

唐克雷蒂找到她的白馬王子了
Tancredi got the location of her shining knight.

她現在可能去找他了
She may be heading there now.

做得好 巴格維爾
Exemplary, bagwell.

謝謝誇獎 先生
Thank you, sir.

說話要算話 不是想嘮叨 我只是想
A deal's a deal, right? not to be a broken record, but all I ask...

將軍 我認為我們這裏有實質性進展
But I think we're making some real progress, general.

斯布家族對"公司"而言 雖是一筆財富
The scofield/burrows family would have been a formidable asset to the

但他的人執意搗亂 我們就要採取行動
Company, but since his lapdog insists on complicating matters, we move on.

將軍 我們能搞定一個女人
General, we can handle a lone female.

沒錯 是只有一個
If, indeed, that's what we're dealing with.

但根據我的經驗 一個人會引來很多人
But it's my experience, that with the one comes many.

現在就動手 醫生
Do it now, doctor.

還要一小時 他剛吃飯 我不想讓他吐
I need an hour. he just ate. I don't want him to aspirate.

馬上 醫生
Now, doctor.

我要斯科菲爾德能順利轉移
I want scofield pliable for transit.

你的車20分鐘後到
Your vehicle arrives in 20 minutes.

萬一我們不能使他甦醒呢
And if we can't revive him?

那就認命
C'est la vie!

邁克爾 出來 我們談談
Michael, come out. we need to talk.

給自己做個頭盔 老弟
make yourself a helmet, pal.

沒錯
That's it!

就是他
That's our guy!

蒂亞就在他旁邊
There's tia right beside him.

我們把圖像導出來 交給"公司"
We've got to pull that image, get it to the company,

讓他們找出他
And have them match it.

格雷琴去哪了
Where's gretchen?

你怎麼找到我的
How'd you find me?

能發現你的照片
Once I found your mug shot,

再找你的手機號就不難了
It really wasn't that hard getting your legit cell number.

我現在來了
well, now i'm here.

你想怎樣
what do you want?

你在洛城一直不要求支援
you never bothered to ask back in los angeles

一心只想殺了我
you were too busy planning on killing me

但事實上 我為"公司"工作
but i actually worked for the company.

我知道你是誰
i know who you are.

我再問一次
and i'll ask it again.

你想怎樣
what do you want?

解決你的問題 斯科特
to solve your problems, scott.

這是我今天的頭等大事
i mean, it is what gets me up out of bed in the morning.

你有大麻煩
you have a big problem, and so does

你的老闆也一樣
whoever it is you're working for.

你肯定知道
and you obviously know that

要不就不會來見我了
or you wouldn't have graced me with your presence.

你可以搞定嗎
and you can make that problem disappear?

又快又徹底
quickly and completely.

但要額外好處
with an extra added bonus.

或者說 大有好處
crucial, i might add.

然後我會編個故事
i then feed the company a story

讓"公司"的人到別處找你
that has them looking elsewhere.

也就說你很有價值
meaning you're invaluable

-求我別殺你 -對
and please don't kill you. yeah.

但不用求
without the "please."

你要多少錢
how much?

很多
a lot.

我跟你說話時 你不看著我
and it's about to double here in a second

我就要求雙倍的錢
if you don't look at me when i'm talking to you.

去和你老闆商量
you go run and talk it over with your boss.

定了數目再給我電話
call me with a number.

我可以代表他們跟你談
i'm authorized to negotiate on their behalf.

如果你幫我
if you serve up

除掉追查我們的人 並能讓"公司"找不到我們
whoever's looking for us and get the company off our scent--

一千萬
$10 million.

最終價格
best and final offer.

多要一分錢
ask for a penny more and i'll shoot you

我就殺了你
in the chest and take my chances.

別緊張 邁克爾
take it easy, michael.


this...

是為你好
is for your own good.

什麼聲音
what was that?

好像是熱水器
sounded like the water heater.

衛生間傳來的
came from the bathroom.

撿起來
pick it up!

給醫生注射
now give the doctor his medicine.


no.

銬到床柱上
bedpost.

這兒 在臥室
in here, in the bedroom.

快點
come on!

謝謝 很好 有其他消息就告訴我
thank you. perfect. let me know if you hear anything else.

你去哪了
where the hell you been?

查清整件事
figuring this whole thing out.

我知道買家是誰了
i know who it is.the buyer.

他叫勞倫斯·威考特
his name is lawrence wilcott and he's been working

為"公司"工作十年了
for the company for ten years.

你怎麼知道的
how did you figure that out?

我在"公司"內外
i still have friends on the inside,

還有不少朋友
and on the outside of the company.

我合併了一些頭像
i've been putting together a profile,

縮小範圍
narrowing down the candidates.

威考特昨天在波哥大
wilcott got on a plane in Bogota

乘飛機飛往巴哈馬
and flew to the bahamas yesterday

然後上船
and then got on a boat.

在洛城搶走"錫拉"的傢伙
the guy who took scylla off us in l.a.?

我們從錄像上取到他的頭像
we pulled his image off the security tape.

"公司"正在做吻合對比
company's running a recognition match right now.

不錯 但那要一整天
that's great, but that's going to take all day.

你知道他現在在哪嗎 和威考特一起
do you know where he is right now? with wilcott.

我們得出發了
we need to go now.

因為
because better yet,

我知道威考特在哪
i know where wilcott's staying.

好的 我們得趕在"錫拉"轉移前行動
okay, we need to move before scylla does.

走吧
let's go.

走吧
let's go.

轉身 雙手抱頭
turn around!Hands on your head.

快開車 我們要閃開
punch it, we gotta get out of here!

邁克爾 快進來
Michael, get in!

他租下了整層頂樓
he's rented out the entire top floor.

安保嚴密
Security at every point.

我們可以賄賂一個員工
We might want to get to an employee. bribe 'em.

摩天大樓裏的高端"公司"
top level company in a big glass building.

不許亂動
nice and slow.

舉起手來
get your hands up.

都在這裏了嗎
this is everyone?

婊子
you whore.

你就是個婊子
you're a whore,

你娘也是個婊子
and your mother was a whore,

她奶奶 你爹
and her mother, and your father

以前就在加油站亂搞
used to turn tricks at a gas station,

因為他也是個男妓
'cause he was a whore, too.

再見 阿姨
bye, auntie.

抱歉 我現在更關心生活
sorry, but right now i want my life back

而不是錢
more than i want your money.

"錫拉"在哪
where's scylla?

行 我們談吧
well, let's talk about that, okay?

在哪
let's. where is it?

我能搞到它
i can get it.

他不能
no, he can't.

他在拖延時間 林肯 "錫拉"已經沒了
he's stalling, linc. it's gone.

沒錯
you're right.

你們都滾一邊去吧
and since all you guys can kiss my ass,

我現在只想完成一件事
there's only one thing i want to accomplish right now.

勞倫斯·威考特
lawrence wilcott?

租下了整層樓
the whole floor of the hotel rented out?

瞎編的
made it up.

你不知道他為誰賣命嗎
you have no idea who this guy was working for?

不知道
no.

不清楚
no clue.

我們得閃人了 夥計們
we gotta pull the pin here, guys.

就算她最後改變主意了
just because she switched sides at the last second

但不意味著她之前沒想殺我們
doesn't mean she wasn't going to kill us two minutes ago, okay?

殺了她 不能把她留給警察
kill her. all right, we're not leaving her here

我們也不能送她去醫院
for the cops and we're not taking her

為什麼
to the hospital. why?

我剛才救了你們
i didn't let you get slaughtered.

她還有個孩子
she's got a kid.

那又怎麼樣
so what?

我們是在殺她女兒嗎
are we killing the kid?

那孩子根本不知道這是她媽媽
the kid doesn't even know it's her mother.

快點 林肯 開槍吧
come on, linc, pull the trigger. do it.

孩子名叫艾米麗
her name's emily.

只有八歲 算了吧
she's only eight years old. come on.

動手吧
Do it.

我們不是他們
we're not them.

保守秘密
you keep your mouth shut,

探監期間還能見你孩子
and you get to see your kid in visitation.

我知道如果在監獄亂說 將軍會怎麼處置我
i know what the general will do to me if I talk in prison.

相信我
believe me.

我很瞭解他
i know him well.

就這麼算了嗎
are you serious?

快走 快
let's go, let's go.

怎麼了
what happened?

你一句話都不說
you haven't said a word.

我覺得我母親還活著
i think my mother's alive.

是他的電話 接吧
that's his cell phone. answer it.


hello.


hello.

你的人死了
your boy's dead.

我會找出你
and now i'm coming after you.

聽清楚了嗎
did you hear me?

不管你是誰 我會找出你
whoever you are, i'm coming after you.

是誰
who was that?

我兒子
it was my son.

林肯
Lincoln.