Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 4, Episode 15 - Going Under - full transcript

When Michael undergoes surgery, he has visions of Westmoreland. Meanwhile, Lincoln and Sucre try to retrieve Scylla before Don and Gretchen sell it.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
《越獄》 前情回顧
Previously on Prison Break.

邁克爾
Michael!

"錫拉"是完整的
Scylla is complete.

你這是幹什麼
What the hell are you doing?!

買家已經在路上了
The buyer is already on the way.

我抓到了一個
Yeah, I got one.

是巴格維爾
It's Bagwell.

根本沒有和司法部長的會面 對吧
There is no meeting with the attorney general, is there?

他病了 林肯
He's sick, Lincoln.

就算他們沒殺他
If they haven't killed him already...

我們一定會把他救回來 我保證
We'll get him back, I promise.



邁克爾需要手術來去除他
Michael needs an operation to remove a tumor

顳葉上的腫瘤
from his temporal lobe.

條件是 你要把"錫拉"安全找回來
The price of the operation is the safe return of Scylla.

這是什麼
What's this?

額外獎勵
Added incentive.

出什麼事了
What's going on?

邁克爾在哪裏
Where's Michael?

邁克爾需要做手術 也會進行
Michael needs surgery; he's gonna get it.

在哪
Where?

-這裏 -什麼
Here. What?

克蘭茲已經安排了世上最好的醫生
Krantz has arranged for the best doctors in the world.

我們不能讓他們靠近他
We can't let them near him.

我們沒時間了
We're out of time.

這是我們唯一的選擇
It's our last option.



我不明白為什麼"公司"要幫他
I don't understand why the Company would help him.

唐克雷蒂醫生 歡迎
Dr. Tancredi, welcome.


Please...

沒什麼好害怕的
there's nothing to be afraid of.

我們只想幫助你們
All we want is to help.

你會救邁克爾嗎
You're going to save Michael?

你懷疑我們的能力
You question our capabilities?

不 我懷疑你的目的
No. I'm questioning your motives.

當一個人正遭受痛苦的折磨
When a fellow human being is suffering,

我們為什麼不能幫他一把
why would we not want to lend a hand?

同情 莎拉
Empathy, Sara,

這就是我們和野獸不同的地方
it's the only thing that separates us from the beasts.

手術進行的同時
For the duration of the surgery,

你就是我的客人
you'll be treated as a guest in my home.

手術以後呢
And afterwards?

長官 病人準備好了
Sir... the patient is ready.

會沒事的 莎拉
It's going to be all right, Sara.

相信我
Trust me.

斯科菲爾德先生 雖然你會被麻醉
Mr. Scofield, although you're going to be anesthetized

而且不會感到任何明顯的疼痛
and should feel no significant pain, we will need to keep

但是 我們需要你在手術中保持清醒
you awake for the duration of the procedure.

為安全起見 我們需要一直監視
As a safety precaution, we'll need to continually monitor

你的語言和感知能力 這樣才能確定
your speech and sensory activity to insure the tissue

病體被去除的同時 不會給你帶來任何後遺癥
being removed will not leave you impaired in any way.

這是什麼醫院
What hospital is this?

不用擔心 這有最好的醫生
Don't worry about it. You've got some good doctors

為你治療
who are going to take great care of you.

我要拿回"錫拉"
I have to get Scylla.

不 不
No, no, no, no.

現在不行
Not now.

林肯在哪
Where's Linc?

他也在這
He's here.

他很好
He's just fine.

邁克爾手術完成前 我是不會離開的
I'm not leaving until Michael has his surgery.

如果你不履行我們之間的承諾
And I'm not starting surgery until you prove

我是不會讓他們給邁克爾動手術的
you can hold up your end of the deal.

我們說話之際 "錫拉"就離我們越來越遠了
Scylla's slipping through our fingers as we speak.

我們和你弟弟都沒有時間了
Time is not on our side, nor on your brother's.

你能從我這裏
Now, you'll get full cooperation

得到全力支持
from my office.

需要什麼幫助 就打這個號碼
If you need anything, just call this number.

我要所有關於賽爾夫和格雷琴的信息
I'm gonna need everything you've got on Self and Gretchen.

化名 所有信息
Aliases, whatever you got.

共犯如何
How about an accomplice?

如果你想要
Now, if you're gonna want...

閉嘴
Shut up.

如果你告訴我他們在那裏
You can save yourself a lot of pain

你就可以不用受苦
and the embarrassment of begging me to stop

也不用到時求我住手
if you just tell me where they are.

格雷琴和叛徒特工
Gretchen and Agent Turncoat?

是的
Yeah.

這樣的情報
Information like that seems like it could be

可是有一定價值的
of a certain intrinsic value.

如果你能答應
If there were offers made,

給我點好處 我認為
carrots dangled, I could see...

我覺得我應該拿點好處
Look, I deserve some kind of something here,

畢竟 我也付出不少心血
all the work I put in.

如果不是我找到惠斯勒的書
If it wasn't for me finding Whistler's bird book then...

你只配給你個機會
The only thing you deserve is the opportunity

保全你的牙齒和手指甲
to keep your teeth and fingernails.

不 你
No. You...

我不會告訴你任何事情
I'm not gonna tell you anything.

我會把你的牙齒一顆顆拔出來
I'm gonna pull out every single tooth, every single one.

怎麼樣
How about it?

我剛才只是開玩笑
Look, I was just fooling...

好吧
All right!

阿林頓碼頭 阿林頓碼頭
Arlington Pier! Arling... Arlington Pier!

什麼時候
When? What time?

三點
Three o'clock.

這是最後一針麻醉藥
This is the last of the anesthetic

從現在開始 你應該感覺不到任何疼痛 斯科菲爾德先生
From here on out, you shouldn't feel a thing, Mr. Scofield.

我會一直待在那裏
I'm going to be right over there the whole time.

我會一直待在這裏
I'll be right in here the whole time.

我們準備好了
We're ready.

我不會離開你的
I'm not going to leave you, okay?

你也不准離開我
Don't you dare leave me.

你們小組用過幾次伽瑪刀治療
How many surgeries has your team performed using the gamma knife?

伽瑪刀治療
The gamma knife has

有13%的復發率
a recurrence rate of over 13 percent.

我們用的技術更先進
We'll be using a technique that's more advanced.

邁克爾怎麼樣了
What's going on with Michael?

他們馬上要動手術
They're gonna operate.

就這樣 他們答應做了
Just like that, they agreed to do that?

我跟他們說邁克爾知道"錫拉"買家是誰
I convinced them Michael knew who was gonna buy Scylla.

我們怎麼辦
What are we gonna do?

先下手為強
Get our hands on it before they do.

-然後給誰 -我還在想
And give it to who? I'm still working on that.

林肯 我要知道我們要做什麼
Linc, I need to know what we're doing.

-我們了結這件事 -真的嗎
We finish this! Really?

我倒覺得我們會先完蛋
'Cause it feels like it's finishing us.

你和我 只剩下我們了 兄弟
You, me... we're the only ones left, bro.

再多一天 我們就搞定了
One more day and we're done.

沒有你 我做不到
I can't do this without you.

買家來了之後
When the buyer gets here,

由我來談
why don't you let me do the talking.

為什麼
For what?

我策劃了整件事情 格雷琴
I engineered this whole thing, Gretchen.

我能自己處理
I can handle my business.

是嗎 那你幹嘛
Oh, yeah? Why don't you start

不先把你腦門上的汗
by handling that river of nerves

擦乾淨再說
that's running down your forehead.

你以為這次會更簡單嗎
Did you think this would be easier?

我想過
I hoped.

但我知道
But I guess I always knew

總會有一大堆屍體出現在面前
it was going to come down to a pile of bodies.

我從不認為你是個殺手
I never pegged you for a killer.

我也從不認為你會是母親
Yeah, well, I never pegged you for a mom.

你覺得我還能是什麼 唐
Is there anything that you'd like to peg me for, Don?

行了 別丟人現眼了
Oh, stop. Okay. Don't embarrass yourself.

對其他人可能有用 但是現在
That may work on everyone else, but right now,

我腦子裏只有那1.25億
the only thing I'm thinking about is that $125 million.

把你的上衣繫好 睜大眼睛
So close up your blouse and open your eyes,

因為買家就要來了
because the buyer's on the way.

我可不想他來的時候 我們措手不及
And I don't want any surprises when he gets here.

還要多久
How much longer?

一小時左右 耐心坐著吧
Another hour or so. Just sit tight.

我要上廁所
I need to use the men's room.

好極了
Congratulations.

你以為我想幹什麼 逃跑
What do you think I'm gonna do, run?

我就是這麼想的
That's exactly what I think you're gonna do.

在這你還想讓我坐冷板凳嗎
You want me to go in the back seat, right here?

你最好能尊重一下
I want you to have a little bit of respect

我的智商 阿歷克斯
for my intelligence, Alex.

我尊重你 所以我知道你不會違反
I do, which is why I know you wouldn't violate

法則42-13-72B條 規定了
Code 42-13-72B, which states that an individual

被司法代表押送的個人
being transported by a representative

如果押送時間超過3小時
of the criminal justice system must be afforded the opportunity

必須提供
to relieve himself

上廁所的機會
if the duration of the transport is more than three hours.

我確信有那麼長時間了
And I do believe we're creeping up on that time.

好吧 我盡量
All right, I'll see what I can do.

但我也要提醒你一條
But I'm going to remind you of a code.

如果罪犯企圖在押送途中逃跑
The one that says if a prisoner attempts escape during transfer,

陪同的特工有權
the accompanying agent has the right to shoot them

在背後開槍射擊
through the back of the head.

你確定不想再憋一會嗎 阿歷克斯
You sure you don't want to hold it, Alex?

我確定
Oh, yeah, I'm sure.

有任何疼痛或不適嗎 斯科菲爾德先生
Any pain or discomfort, Mr. Scofield?

沒有
No.

那些針 是起穩定作用的嗎
Those needles, they're for... stabilization?

不全是 手術期間 邁克爾大腦皮層的
Not exactly. Throughout the surgery, different portions

不同的區域會受到刺激
of Michael's cerebral cortex will be stimulated,

會觸發控制
triggering the areas

聽覺 嗅覺 記憶的區域
that control senses like hearing, smell, memory.

這就是為什麼
That's why some people,

有些人在死之前 經常會說
right before death, often speak of...

人生在眼前一閃而過
Their life flashing before their eyes.

正是
Exactly.

如果大腦缺氧的話
When oxygen is cut off to the brain,

會過度工作 尋找所有資源
it kicks into overdrive, tapping into every resource

以維持身體運作
to continue operating the body.

結果就是 所有感官同時打開
As a result, all of the senses fire off at once.

所有你曾瞭解 感受 相信過的東西
Everything you've ever known, felt, believed...

都會從眼前閃過
it all passes in a blink of an eye.

你好 邁克爾
Hello Michael

查爾斯
Charles?

我覺得 你現在可以叫我DB了
I guess you can probably call me DB now.

答案是否定的
The answer is no.

答案
The answer?

你在想 你是不是死了
You're wondering if you're dead.

答案是否定的
The answer is no.

那我為什麼在這裏
Then why am I here?

我相信這是
I believe that's a question

我們都需要尋找的答案
we all need to find the answer to.

看來這是執法史上
This is officially now the most secure bathroom break

最安全的解手時間了
in the history of law enforcement.

確實如此
Yes, it is.

如果你想拷我 堵住所有出口
Hey, look, if you want to cuff me, block off all the exits,

就趕快 如果這樣能讓你開心的話
take it out and give it a tap, if it makes you happy.

你會開心嗎 阿歷克斯
Would that make you feel happy, Alex?

我聽說監獄能改變人
I hear prison can change a man.

我們能不能趕快做正事
Can we just get this over with.

安全
All clear.

給你15秒
You have 15 seconds.

還行吧
Wasn't so bad now, was it?

你應該相信我
You should've trusted me,

就像我相信你一樣
like I trusted you.

好了
All right.

我們可以開始隔離腫瘤了 斯科菲爾德先生
We're ready to begin to isolate the tumor now, Mr. Scofield.

就像我們說過的
As we talked about,

我要你慢慢地背誦字母
I'm going to ask you to slowly recite the alphabet.

如果你想不起字母
If you have any trouble finding a letter,

或說不出字母
any problem saying a letter,

就告訴我們 好嗎
you let us know. All right?

好的
All right.

好的
Okay.

準備好了嗎
Ready?

開始
And begin.

對不起 查爾斯
I'm sorry, Charles.

為什麼
For what?

一切
For everything.

我所說過的謊言
For all the lies I told.

我所造成的痛苦
For all the pain I caused.

你是在尋求我的寬恕嗎
Are you asking for forgiveness?

我覺得我不配得到寬恕
I'm not sure I'm entitled to it.

我覺得這由不得
I guess that's for a power

我們決定 不是嗎
higher than us to decide, isn't it?

我只是無法相信 我們輸了
It's just hard... hard to believe we've lost,

一切都白費了
that it was all for nothing.

可以不必這樣
It doesn't have to be.

看來
It looks like

腫瘤長到海馬體後面了
the tumor is nestled behind the hippocampus.

你知道答案 邁克爾
You have the answers, Michael.

問題是什麼
What are the questions?

我不知道 但你知道
I don't know, but you do.

你只是還沒有意識到
You just haven't realized it yet.

前面右轉
Up here, make a right.

不 左轉
No, no, left, left, left.

我們還有10分鐘 你覺得呢
We got ten minutes, what do you think?

有點緊
It's gonna be tight.

他們隨時會來
All right, any minute now.

沒看到他
There's no sign of him.

查一下懷肯的掌上電腦
Check Vikan's PDA.

看看買家有沒有留消息
See if the buyer left him a message.

這個東西壞了
Oh, this thing is broken.

肯定是他摔倒時砸壞了
It must have cracked when he hit the ground.

還能看見號碼嗎
Can you still see the contact number?

可以 是邁阿密的區號
Yeah, it's a Miami area code.

讀一下 我記到我手機裏
Okay, read it out. I'll put it in mine.

不 我不會讀給你的
No, no, I'm not reading out anything.

我暫時保留這個號碼
I'm gonna keep that number

你不介意的話
for now, if you don't mind.

是誰
Who is it?

我姐姐
It's my sister.

不許接
Don't answer it.

我說了不許接
I said don't answer it.

開槍吧
Shoot me.


Hello?

我們自由了
We're free.

他走了
He's gone.

什麼
What?

那個
The... the guy

有只假手的人 他放了我們
with the, uh, fake hand... he let us go,

所以我們穿過街 跑到普特的屋子裏
so we, uh... we ran across the street to the Patels' house,

幾分鐘之後 我往窗外看
and a couple minutes later, I looked out the window,

看到
and I saw these, uh...

兩個人
these two guys in, uh...

穿著西服 把他拖進貨車了
in these suits, and they, uh, dragged him off

行了 格雷琴 讓巴格維爾接電話
into some van. All right, Gretchen, put Bagwell on the phone.

-他不在那 -格雷琴 我可沒開玩笑
He's not there. Gretchen, I'm not playing anymore...

唐 "公司"的人抓住他了
Don, the Company took him.

艾米麗怎麼樣了
How's Emily?

她沒事
She's... She's fine.

聽著 格雷琴
Listen, Gretchen.

你得離我們遠點
You need to stay away from us.

為了所有的人
For everyone's sake.

給 寶貝
Here, baby.

再見 阿姨
Bye, Auntie.

別管巴格維爾那個鄉巴佬
Forget that hick, Bagwell.

不 不行
No, I can't.

他知道交易地點
He knows the location of the exchange.

如果他知道我們在這
If he knows we're here...

那麼"公司"也知道
then the Company does, too.

那就是
Hey, that's it.

就在那 阿林頓碼頭
Right there-- Arlington Pier.

靠邊停
Pull over.

血 兄弟
Blood, papi.

我們剛剛錯過了
We just missed them.

我去附近看看
I'll go look around.

指揮部
Operations.

將軍說 如果有需要就打這個電話
The General said to call this number if I needed help.

請說您的通行碼
Your clearance code, please.

通行碼
Clearance code?

我是林肯·布倫斯 你將失去"錫拉"如何
How about I'm Lincoln Burrows and you're about to lose Scylla?

通過
Proceed.

我要追蹤這條線
I need to trace this line.

我們試過了
We've already tried.

你所在的區域
You're in a zone

無法進行視頻監控
where visual surveillance is an impossibility.

那就在區域外
Well, how about you look

查找過去15分鐘內
outside the zone and check for a vehicle leaving

離開的車輛
in the last 15 minutes.

如果有 核對一下 再給我電話
If you see one, get a match and call me.

沒發現
Nothing.

沒有痕跡 不過我找到這些
No tracks, but I found these.

他們知道我們在找他們
They know we're onto them.

我們要在他們分開前找到他們
We got to find these people before they split.

有人在 但不是賣方
Someone's here, but it's not the seller.

我該怎麼做
What do you want me to do?

我只是很好奇 朗格
I'm just curious, Lang.

你什麼時候決定背叛我的
When did you decide to turn your back on me?

估計在你決定
Probably about the same time

變成逃犯的同時吧
you decided to become a fugitive.

我沒跟你說話
I wasn't talking to you.

我立過誓要維護法律 阿歷克斯
I took an oath to uphold the law, Alex.

為了升職嗎
Did you do it for a promotion?

為了抓我 他們答應你什麼了
Did they promise you anything to serve me up?

我只想讓你安全 阿歷克斯
The only thing I ever wanted was your safety, Alex.

你逃跑時間越長
The longer you're on the run,

我實現目標的機會就越少
the lower my chance of getting what I want.

你往外看什麼 阿歷克斯
What you looking for out there, Alex?

那裏
There.

我是惠勒特工 有個嫌疑犯
Agent Wheeler. I've got a suspect

在拘禁期間逃跑
fleeing custody off Route 14

格林伯格以南3公里14號公路
about three miles north of Greenburg.

請求空中支援
Requesting backup and air support.

我不是有意嚇你
I didn't mean to startle you.

你在這幹什麼
What are you doing here?

客戶服務
Customer service.

質量控制
Quality control.

我希望能掌控一切
I like to keep a hand in all our theaters of engagement.

說得就像個軍人
Spoken like a military man.

把人命看得跟演戲一樣簡單
So easy to discuss lives in the balance when it's just theater.

我很欣賞你的忠誠 莎拉
I admire your devotion, Sara.

我最看重這個
It's an attribute I value above all others,

但我想知道
but I wonder...

你忠誠的是信仰
is it the cause

還是這個人
you believe in or the man?

我是說 你是個空想家呢
I mean, are you an ideologue

或者只是個難得有人垂青就死纏爛打
or just a silly schoolgirl following the brooding boy

的傻女學生
who finally noticed her?

我是個尋找
I'm the girl whose father was murdered,

謀殺我父親的混蛋的女生
who's looking for the bastard responsible.

你希望我打幾個電話
Would you like me to make a few phone calls,

看能否幫你
see if I can point you

指點迷津
in the right direction?

你放心 他接受的
You can relax, he's receiving

是最好的治療
the best possible care.

是嗎
Is he?

因為我從沒看到這種儀器
Because I've never seen this equipment before,

也從沒見過這種方式
and I've never seen this procedure.

這是實驗性的 對嗎
It's experimental, isn't it?

可以這麼說 但以前用過一次
Well, you could say that, but it has been used once before.

那個病人活了多久
How long did the patient live?

唐克雷蒂醫生
Dr. Tancredi,

我知道你怎麼看我們的做法 但是記住
I know your opinion of the work we do here, but know this.

要看事情的本質
Not everything is as it seems.

而且 這個手術
And for what it's worth,

讓那個病人過得很好 很久
the patient lived a long, happy life.

你在幹什麼
What are you doing?

結構工程師的責任是
It is the job of a structural engineer

讓他所有創造的東西
to make sure everything he creates is designed

能承受附加在上面的重量
to withstand the weight placed upon it.

我在這建造的
What I've built here...

不夠牢固
does not hold up.

如果你發現
If you discovered

你建造的東西有缺陷
that a structure you built was deficient,

你會拆了它
would you tear down the building

還是設法修整它
or find a way to fix it?

我試過修整
I've tried to fix it.

我試過讓事情按部就班
I've tried to make things right.

但我做的只是加大重量
All I've done is add more weight to it.

現在
And now...

我也承受不住了
...now I can't take anymore.

我想做的只是救我哥哥
All I wanted to do was save my brother's life.

你做到了嗎
Did you do that?

是的
Yes...

但是有多少人
but how many other people

為了這件事而失去生命
lost their lives in the process?

現在知道了
Knowing that now,

你還會讓他死嗎
would you have let him die?

不會
No.

因此你覺得自己是個殺人兇手嗎
And that makes you feel like some kind of murderer?

可能吧
Perhaps.

殺十個人 你是個連環殺手
Take ten lives, you're a serial killer.

殺一千個人 你就是戰爭英雄
Take thousands, you're a war hero.

這不是戰爭
This isn't war.

你確定嗎
Are you sure?

只不過是"公司"的小黑名單而已
There's nothing more than the Company's little black book.

名字 數字 行動報告
Names, numbers, operation reports.

事情不能只看表面 邁克爾
Not everything is as it seems, Michael.

但你知道
But you know that...

不是嗎
don't you?

好了 我們得和買家
All right, look, we need to reestablish contact

重新取得聯繫 告訴他發生了什麼事
with the buyer, explain to him what happened,

重新選個交易地點
and then set a new location for the exchange.

我得說
I got to say...

我很驚訝 唐
I'm amazed at you, Don.

那麼長時間 你從沒想過瞭解
Yeah, all this time, and you never once asked to see

-"錫拉"裏的信息 -因為我不在乎信息
the information in Scylla. That's 'cause I don't care

我只關心它的價值
about the information; I just care what it's worth.

也許你擔心 要是知道裏面的信息後
Maybe you're just worried if you actually knew what was on it,

你會想 買家是什麼樣的人
you'd have second thoughts about who you're selling it to.


Hello?

布倫斯先生 我們有目標的情況
Mr. Burrows, we have a hit on the targets.

路況監視器顯示他們進了一家便利店
Traffic camera picked them up entering a convenience store

在威利街14號
on Valley and 14th.

看來他們留下蛛絲馬跡了
Looks like they left a footprint.

不許動
Don't move.

幹得不錯 朗格特工
That's a hell of a job, Agent Lang.

是你教我如何看穿
You're the one who taught me how to read the mind

逃犯的思想 記得嗎
of a convict on the run, remember?

如果你把我帶走 我就是死路一條
If you take me in, I'm as good as dead.

你知道的
You know that.

所以
So...

我現在要逃走了
I'm gonna run now.

如果你要阻攔我
And if you need to stop me,

你就必須殺掉我
you're gonna have to shoot.

別逼我
Don't make me do this.

對不起
I'm sorry.

他時他方再見 費麗捨
Another time, another place, eh, Felicia?

我會扣下扳機
I will pull this trigger.

發生什麼了
What happened?

他跑了
He got away.

你看到他了嗎
Did you have him?


Uh, yeah, I...

我以為看到他了
I thought I had him unless I...

但是跟丟了
I just missed.

你看到他往哪跑了嗎
Did you see which way he went?

還是連這個也跟丟了
Or did you just miss that, too?

他朝東去了
He went east.

-夥計 -怎麼了
Hey, buddy. What's up?

我在找一名高個黑色頭髮的女人
I'm looking for a, a tall chick with black hair

一個男人 高個
and a guy-- tall guy, uh...

看上去就像波仔小丑
He looks like Bozo the clown.

你知道波仔和埃爾韋拉嗎
You know, Bozo and Elvira?

你們
You guys

是警察還是什麼
cops or somethin'?

不是
Not even close.

有印象嗎
So how 'bout it?

我不記得見過這些人
I don't remember anyone like that.

現在呢 臭小子
How 'bout now, you punk?

-現在呢 -好的 我說
-How 'bout now?! -Okay! Okay!

他們買了個手機
They bought a phone, man.

給我收據
I want the receipt.

好的
All right.

他們在路上
On their way.

你知道買家是誰嗎
You have any idea who the buyer is?

不知道 也永遠不會知道
No. And we never will.

任何想盜取"錫拉"裏的信息的人
Whoever's walking away with the information that's on Scylla

都會不惜一切
will do whatever it takes

避開公司的雷達
to stay below The Company radar.

而且 你要是搞了別人的老婆
Besides, would you screw some guy's wife

會把名片放在他的枕頭上嗎
and then leave your card on his pillow?

你不就是這麼對將軍的嘛
Isn't that what you just did to the General?

說嘛
Come on.

我們經歷了這麼多
After all we've been through,

就不能互相坦誠嗎
we can't be honest with each other?

你的小照片
Your little photo shoot.

還有想偷第6張卡的餿主意
And your weak ass attempt at the sixth card.

你就想讓他知道你參與了 對吧
You wanted him to know you were involved, right?

說吧 他懲罰過你
Come on. He punished you,

對待垃圾一樣對你 就像你父親那樣
treated you like crap-- just like your real daddy.

你希望至少其中一人付出代價 不是嗎
You want at least one of them to pay for it, right?

說吧 格雷琴
Come on, Gretchen.

我瞭解你
I-I know you.

我查了很多資料
I did my homework.

天啊 唐 你
Gee, Don, you...

你完全挖出了我的戀父情結啊 厲害
you just cracked my whole Electra complex wide open.Kudos.

但並不是只有你一個人查了資料
But you're not the only one who did their homework.

只是想讓你知道
Just so you know.

-是嗎 你還想說什麼 -現在
-Yeah? You got something to say? -Right now,

我們得為即將來臨的一切做好準備
we need to be ready for whatever's coming.

你最好眼觀六路 唐
You better watch your six, Don.

好的
Okay.

-你找我嗎 -是的
-You wanted to see me? -Yeah.

我從顯示器上沒看明白
I-I can't quite tell from the monitors,

但我覺得那個腫瘤
but from what I can see, the-the growth,

看起來並不只是在下丘腦
it looks like it isn't just on the hypothalamus.

我知道這只是初步診斷
I understand that was the initial diagnosis,

但是進入裏面後 發現也擴散到
but once we got in there, it appears to have spread

海馬體了
to the hippocampus as well.

好的
Okay. Um,

如果腫瘤切除後 會喪失記憶嗎
so with the removal, will there be any memory loss?

像這種情況
Well, in cases like this,

有小部分組織必須移除
where small portions have to be removed,

但基本不會影響到大部分記憶
it hardly ever affects what's referred to as "net memory."

我們將一生的經歷
We're all tapped into such small portions

都儲存在這一小部分
of what we've experienced in our lifetime.

大部分只是儲存在裏面
The bulk of it's just kept in storage,

很少被意識所承認
rarely acknowledged by the conscious mind.

所以即使有部分記憶喪失
So while there may be some gross memory loss,

他也不會知道
he won't ever know it's gone.

因為他根本不知道那些記憶的存在
Because he'll never know it was there.

護士
Nurse?

血壓在下降 90/60
BP's dropping, 90/60.

怎麼回事
What's going on?

我不知道
I don't know.

把多巴胺的輸液速度調到12.5
Increase dopamine delivery rate to 12.5.

時機成熟了 我們再用"交易"
We'll use the Bargain when the time is right.

現在就是最好的時機
The time is now.

"交易" "交易"
Bargain. Bargain.

時機成熟 再用
We'll use time-- time is right.

時機成熟了 我們再用"交易"
We'll use the Bargain when the time is right.

或許現在就是最好的時機
perhaps the time is now.

腦電圖達到峰值
EEG's spiking.

大腦活動異常
Brain activity's all over the place.

動脈壓值55
MAP's at 55.

血壓不穩定 在下降
BP's erratic. Dropping.

85 84
85, 84.

給他注射1毫升阿托品 邁克爾
Give him one mil of Atropine. Michael?

能聽見我們說話嗎
Are you still with us?

由世上最聰明的人設計出的安全系統
The best minds in the world designed this system,

你幾乎把它打破了
and you almost beat it.

但只要我們有
But as long as we have...

但只要我們有
...we have-- as long as we...

你聽說
So what are you hearing, uh,

錫拉價值多少
Scylla's worth?

我聽說值上百萬
Me, I'm hearing millions.

前幾天
Things have happened

發生的事
in the past few days that

讓我感覺不安
have made me uneasy.

但只要我們有"錫拉" 我們就有"力量"
But as long as we have Scylla, we have power.

很抱歉 邁克爾
I'm sorry, Michael.

他快不行了 78 急救
We're losing him. 78. Get the crash cart.

-喉鏡 得插管 -不
Laryngeal scope. we need to intubate. No.

怎麼了
What's going on?

該走了
It's time to go.

邁克爾
Michael?

邁克爾
Michael?!

邁克爾 怎麼回事 他怎麼會這樣
Michael! What's going on? Why's he crashing?

唐克雷蒂小姐 你不能
Ms. Tancredi, you cannot...

沒事 沒關係
No, it's okay.

邁克爾 別這樣
Michael, don't do this.

不要這樣
Don't do this.

不要這樣
Don't do this.

不要離開
Don't go.

我們還沒完成呢
We're not finished with this.

還沒完成呢
Not finished yet.

邁克爾 對不起
Michael, I'm sorry.

是時候了
It's time.

求你了 查爾斯
Please, Charles.

邁克爾 別這樣
Michael, not like this.

別這樣
Not like this.

不能這樣
It doesn't happen like this.

你答應過我要一起完成的
You promised me we would finish together.

沒關係
It's okay.

你已經完成了你該做的
You've done your part.

我還沒弄明白呢
I haven't figured it out yet!

你已經弄明白了
Yes, you have.

你能做點什麼嗎
Would you do something?

我在努力
I'm trying!

放鬆點
Relax.

你可能認為這不好
You might think it's bad,

實際上不是的
but it's not.

死亡
Dying?

不是
No!

不要放棄
Don't give up.

不要放棄
Don't give up.

不要放棄
Don't give up.

事情不能只看表面
Not everything is as it seems.

再見 邁克爾
Good-bye, Michael.

查爾斯
Charles.

邁克爾
Michael?

邁克爾 不要離開我
Michael, don't leave me.

你也不准離開我
Don't you dare leave me.

莎拉
Sara.

公司追蹤了收據上的序列號
Company tracked the serial code off the receipt.

格雷琴五分鐘前打了一個電話
Gretchen just placed a call five minutes ago

-序列號相符 -在哪打的
matching the tracking number. From where?

兩英里外
Two miles away.

據我所知 你們應該有三個人
I was told there'd be three of you.

現在沒有了
Well there aren't.

你拿了錢嗎 那麼小的盒子
You have the money? Because that's a small case

-可裝不了1.25億 -我們不用現金交易
for $125 million... We don't deal in cash.

一旦我確定東西是真的
Once I verify the validity of the item,

錢就會打到你提供的賬戶上
the funds will be wired to an account number you provide.

請把東西拿出來
The item, please.

不行 我看不到錢
No, no, no, you're not gonna see the item

你就不能看東西
until I see the money, okay? You'll have to

恕我不能相信一個有幾個按鈕的亮盒子
forgive me if I don't trust a shiny case with some buttons.

我要確定數據是否完整
I need to confirm that the data is intact.

不然的話 你手裏的東西
Without it, the item you possess

不過也就是個靚盒子
is nothing more than a fancy box.

談到這點
Speaking of...

把東西給他
Give this man the item.

不 我誰也不給
No, I'm not giving anyone...

他是個商人
This is a businessman

在做商務交易
making a business transaction.

你拖的時間越長
One with the longer you take,

我們就越危險
the more danger you put us all in.

你能讀出裏面的數據嗎
Can you read what's on there?

最好是這樣
You better hope so.

他們不會輕易把錫拉給我們的
They're not just gonna give us Scylla.

你應該明白吧
You know what that means, right?

我們分頭行動
Let's split up.

看上去不像"公司"的黑名單
That doesn't look like a company's black book.it's...

更像是
It looks more like a...

我確信你們明白
I'm sure you understand

不能讓人知道"錫拉"的去向
no one can know where Scylla's going to.

算你走運 甜心
It's your lucky day, sugar.

你可不走運
Not yours.

放下槍
Drop it.

看住她
Cover her.

-他在哪 -我不知道
Where is he? I don't know.

他在哪
Where is he?

-我不知道 -跑了
I don't know! Gone.

"錫拉"被偷了
Stolen.

誰幹的
By who?


By who?

我要是死了 你永遠都別想知道
If I die... you'll never know.

你真漂亮
You look beautiful.

撒謊
You're a liar.

怎麼樣了
How'd it go?

他們還在做一些測試
They're still running some tests,

不過他們確信已經搞定了
but they feel pretty confident they got it all.

這是哪
And what is this place?

你得瞭解一下你的手術
You need to know something about your surgery.

手術是"公司"的醫生做的
It was performed by Company doctors,

將軍安排了這一切
and the General made all the arrangements.

為什麼
Why?

我不知道
I don't know.

林肯在處理這件事
Lincoln's handling it.

他說他有個計劃
He says he has a plan.

說實話 我唯一關心的
I'll be honest. Right now, you're alive,

就是現在你還活著
and that's all I care about.

你肯定會笑的 我做了個有關"錫拉"的夢
You're gonna laugh, but I had a dream about Scylla.

我們瞭解的只是賽爾夫的片面之詞
The only thing we really know about it is what Self told us.

你需要休息
You need to rest.

我是認真的
I'm serious.

如果它不只是"公司"的黑皮書呢
What if it's not just the Company's little black book?

萬一是
What if it's...

事情不能只看表面
Not everything is as it seems.

別的什麼呢
...something more?

比如
Like what?

一些好的東西
Something good.

為什麼要費這麼大周折
Why go to so much trouble

保護過去的信息
to protect information about the past,

"公司"隨時都可以
information the Company could just delete

刪除這些信息
any time they wanted to?

將軍說
The General said...

只要我們有"錫拉" 我們就有"力量"
As long as we have Scylla, we have power.

我認為他說的力量
I don't think he was talking about power

並不是控制或影響
like control or influence.

我覺得他說的是能源
I think he was talking about energy.


Boron.


Argon.


Gallium.


Indium.

交易
Bargain.

理論上而言 如果有辦法
There's a theory that if you can find a way

把這些元素結合到太陽能電池設計中
to combine these elements into the design of a solar cell,

就能百分之百地利用太陽能
you can harness 100% of the sun's energy.

一旦擁有這種能量
With that kind of power,

沒有什麼是不可能的
possibilities are limitless.

這就是為什麼"錫拉"會受到重重保護
It would certainly explain all the security around Scylla.

他們不是保護過去
They're not protecting the past.

而是為了保護未來
They're protecting the future.

真不知道還有什麼
Wonder what else is on it.

我是說 他們為你提供的醫療設備
I mean, the equipment you were treated with,

還有藥物
and the drugs they gave you.

都是在公共市場買不到的
none of it exists on the open market.

所以才會有人願意
Which would explain why some people are willing

支付數百萬以獲得"錫拉"
to pay hundreds of millions to get their hands on Scylla.

他們不是為了搞垮"公司"
It's not about taking down the Company.

而是
It's about

想成為"公司"
becoming the Company.

他們想瞭解一切
It's about knowing what they know,

控制一切
controlling what they know.

我們該怎麼辦
What do we do now?

下一步計劃是什麼
So, what's the next move?

我先去看邁克爾
I'm gonna check on Michael.

不 我是說 在那之後
No, I mean, after that.

我是說 "錫拉"在某處
I mean, Scylla's out there somewhere.

我們真的要繼續尋找它的下落嗎
Are we really gonna keep chasing it?

我不知道 以後再說
I don't know. We'll figure it out later.


No.

我不會來了 林肯
I won't be here, Linc.

我不能再這麼做了
I can't do it anymore.

莎拉說邁克爾已經沒事了
Sara said Mike was okay,

我只關心這個問題
and that's all I needed to know.

但是我有自己的生活
But now I got to go live my life.

不用整天看見別人死去
And that's a life where I can go a day without seeing

甚至自己都死了
a dead body, or-or almost becoming one.

我不是想逃避 哥們
I'm not running away, papi.

我只是想繼續生活
I'm-I'm just... I'm just moving on.

這本來就與你無關
This was never about you.

你為我們做的一切
Everything you did, you did for us.

我此生難忘
I'll never forget that.

我知道
I know you got

你有要事在身
something cooking, so...

無論如何 小心點 好嗎
whatever it is, just be careful, okay?


Yeah.

謝謝
Thank you.

等你和邁克爾安頓下來
And when you and Mike get down below

開一家衝浪店
and open that surf shop...

潛水店
Scuba shop.

潛水店
Scuba shop.

要招人時記得叫我
Maybe there will be a job there for me.

沒問題
You can count on it.

你知道誰拿走了"錫拉"嗎
Do you know who took it?

不 但賽爾夫和格雷琴知道
No, but Self and Gretchen do.


Good.

你有合作夥伴了
Then you've got your team.

我不會為他們賣命的
I'm not working for them.

我得對我的命令
You'll work with a basset hound in a birthday hat

唯命是從
if that's what I tell you to do.

這是一個僱員的職責所在
That's what being an employee means.

你必須接受命令並全力以赴
You're determined and dedicated.

但是你簡歷中的空白
But there are holes in your resume

格雷琴或賽爾夫 甚至巴格維爾都能填補
that Gretchen or Self or even Bagwell can fill.

你們都從我這兒拿了東西
Now, you all took something from me,

你們必須物歸原主
and you're all going to get it back.

而且
Besides...

你一個人是搞不定的
you can't handle this by yourself.

我覺得你應該知道
And deep down, I think you know that.

讓他們在外面等我吧
Have them meet me outside.

誰知道呢
Who knows?

你可能會喜歡上這裏
You may find that you like it here.

怪事接踵而至
Stranger things have happened.

在你家都發生過
They've certainly happened in your family.

現在
Now,

關於邁克爾
about Michael.

你會告訴他嗎
Are you going to tell him,

還是我去
or should I?

你拿到了嗎
Do you have it?

拿到了
In my hand.

好 你知道該怎麼做
Good. You know what to do.

我上次去醫院看你
Last time I saw you in a hospital,

是在少年棒球隊時 你弄傷了胳膊
you busted your arm in Little League.

是的 滑二壘時
Yeah, some bruiser knocked me down

幾條大漢把我撩倒了
sliding into second.

真遺憾
Sorry about that.

但你恢復得很好 對吧
But you healed good, though, right?

是的
Yeah.

這次也一樣
This will, too.

無論你有什麼計劃
Look, whatever plan you're working on

把我們從這弄出去 我們最好有所行動
to get us out of here, we better make a move on it.

你出不去了 邁克爾
You're not getting out of here, Michael.

什麼意思
What do you mean?

我做了個交易
I made a deal.

用"錫拉"換回你的命
Your life in exchange for Scylla.

你為什麼這麼做
Why would you do that?

就像當初你刺滿紋身
Same reason you covered your body in tattoos

入獄救我一樣
and-and broke into Fox River.

這事不僅關乎你我
This is not just about us...

就是我們的事 一直如此
That's exactly who it's about. It's all it's ever been about.

我們為"公司"擺平這件事
We do this one thing for the Company,

然後我們重獲新生
then they set us up for life.

你真的相信他們嗎
And you actually trust them?

我還能信誰
Who else am I gonna trust?

政府 唐·賽爾夫那種人
The government? Guys like Don Self?

我不想再看到摯愛親朋離去 邁克爾
I'm done watching loved ones and friends die, Michael.

"錫拉"並非我們所想的那樣
Scylla isn't what we thought it was.

-完全不同 -我不在乎
Not even close. I don't care.

我不明白你怎麼這麼說
I don't understand how you can say that.

因為唯一值得打拼的是家庭
'Cause the only thing worth fighting for is family.

我會盡一切努力結束這一切
I'm gonna do everything and anything I can to end this,

你 我 所有人
so you, me, all of us

才能繼續我們的生活
can get on with our lives.

就憑你對"公司"的瞭解
You think you can do that

你以為你能做到嗎
knowing what you know about the Company?

你想知道我對公司的瞭解嗎
You want to know what I know about the Company?

媽媽生前一直為他們賣命
Mom worked for them before she died.

我只是繼承家族事業
I'm just moving on in the family business.

林肯 別這麼做
Linc, don't do this.

已經說定了
It's done.

林肯 林肯
Linc? Linc!