Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 4, Episode 10 - The Legend - full transcript

Michael's group is sad with the death of Bellick, and they demand that Self sends his body to his mother. Michael asks for the missing pages from Self and Gretchen returns and tells that The Company is moving Scylla to a bunker in Pennsylvania. Michael tells that the map does not make sense, but he deciphers the message "CME David Baker" meaning "See me David Baker". Trishanne commits a serious mistake, mentioning the name of Frank Whistler to T-Bag while giving Gretchen's file to him. The smart criminal investigates and finds that the receptionist is actually a Federal Agent working for Self. Michael faints and Sara takes him to a neurologist in a hospital using fake identities and he is submitted to a tomography. Dr. Malden recognizes Michael but protects him. Mr. White calls T-Bag to have a meeting with clients to see his "magic". The transportation of Scylla is complicated and General Krantz asks his men to bring David Parker; however Mahone is trying to convincing him to give information about Scylla. Sucre tells Lincoln that Bellick saved him in Sona, and he calls Bellick's mother. While in the underground of The Company's headquarter, Sucre steps on a land mine and Lincoln calls Gretchen to help him. Meanwhile The Company arrives at David Parker's home and Mahone escapes; but David Parker's wife gives the code to understand the map. Lincoln calls Mahone and tells about Sucre and Mahone finds that there is a manual override and the mine is connected to an alarm system; he avoids that Gretchen disarms the mine and saves Sucre. Now Scylla is behind the wall protected by an electronic alarm barrier. However Dr. Malden calls Sara and says that Michael needs to be operated on the next day.

《越獄》 前情回顧
Previously on Prison Break.

如果你們成功得到「錫拉」
If you're successful with obtaining Scylla,

不僅不用坐牢
you'll not only avoid jail time,

而且可以因為幫助國家
but you could take great pride in knowing

除去這個巨大的威脅 而得到獎勵
you helped dismantle this country's greatest threat to its own democracy.

如果在執行任務中被殺
If you're killed while doing so,

將會得到體面的葬禮
a proper funeral will be provided.

格雷琴有其餘的圖紙
Gretchen has the rest of the pages.

除非她把幾頁紙給我們 否則就無法前進
We can't go any further until she gives them back.

為什麼還要這麼做
Why are we doing this again?

這是安全保障
It's an insurance policy.



你如果再用槍指著我
You put a gun on me again,

我就連你的指紋也一起取了
and these aren't the only set of prints I'll be copying.

邁克
Mike!

邁克爾 你怎麼了 跟我說話 邁克爾
Michael, what's wrong? Talk to me! Michael?

我要"錫拉"明天之內移出
I want Syclla out of Los Angeles by the end of the day

洛城
tomorrow.

布拉德 快出來
Brad, get out of there!

-使勁推 -別這樣做
Push it! Don't do this!

布拉德
Brad!

如果出現什麼狀況
If anything should happen,

給我芝加哥的媽媽打個電話
call my mom in Chicago.

不會有什麼狀況發生的
Nothing's going to happen.

布拉德的屍體在哪
Where's Brad's body now?

運往停屍房的路上 放在國土安全局的冷櫃裏
We got it on its way to the morgue, and it's in the cooler



沒有人會發現的
at Homeland Security where nobody can find it.

這不是我們之前說好的
That ain't part of the deal.

你說過如果我們發生意外 我們會被送到家人手裏
You said if anything happened to us,that we'd be returned to next of kin.

這不是我當時說的
That's not exactly what I said.

不 這就是你當時說的
No, that is exactly what you said.

我不是那麼說的
No, it isn't exactly what I said, okay?

他現在是一具無名男屍 除非我說他不是
And he needs to stay a John Doe until I say otherwise.

我現在要處理的事情已經很多了
Okay? I'm dealing with enough stuff already

而且我的處境也不妙
and I've had my ass chewed out...

他有
He's got...

他還有媽媽 你知道嗎
He's got a mother, you know.

如果你還想要"錫拉"
If you want Scylla, and I assume you still do,

就把布拉德·貝裏克的屍體運回給他媽
Brad Bellick's body goes home to his mother.

好吧 好吧
All right, all right.

我去處理屍體的事
All right, I'm gonna take care of the body.

但是你們
But you guys

不能再傷感下去了
need to get out of mourning.

我們得馬上回到工作上
Okay, we need to get back to work.

把布拉德的遺物收拾一下
You need to pack Brad's stuff up,

回到正常的工作上
and we need to get back to work.

還有 費爾南多
And Fernando,

朋友 我忠告你
my friend, let me tell you something.

如果你再碰我一下
If you ever put your hands on me again,

我保證
I promise you, okay,

我讓你一起去陪葬
there's gonna be two bodies in the fridge.

我需要答案
But I need results.

我需要缺失的幾頁紙
Yeah, well, I need to see those missing pages.

你說呢
So, what's it gonna be?

我聽說你死了
I heard you were dead.

誰告訴你的
Who told you that?

一隻小鳥
A little bird.

你怎麼這麼大方
That's awfully generous of you.

我要算準時機
It's all a matter of timing.

"公司"要把"錫拉"轉移到濱洲的一個地堡裏
The Company is moving Scylla to a bunker in Pennsylvania.

-什麼時候 -明天
When? Tomorrow.

你在得知後 應該馬上給我電話
You want to make sure to mention that on the phone right away, as soon as...?

說實話 作為前僱員
You know, for an ex-employee,

你對公司的現況應該瞭解很多
you sure seem to know an awful lot about current Company business.

別這麼偏激
Don't get paranoid.

我不正在為你們打探消息嘛
I'm keeping one ear to the ground for your benefit,

所以 你們最好跟我合作 而不是針對我
which is a really good reason to work with me and not against me.

好了 我們拿到圖紙了
All right, you know what? We got our pages.

走吧
Let's go.

那是運輸部的安澤
That's Enzen from transpo.

他負責電力傳輸
He's responsible for the power transfer.

鮑威爾 你認識的
And you know Powell.

他監管安全裝置
He's supervising the security override.

這是個大工程
It's a big job.

也許我們應該找大衛·貝克
Perhaps we should call in David Baker.

確保安全
Just to be safe.

沒必要
That won't be necessary.

我們內部的人就可以完成
We can do this all in-house, huh?

"錫拉"明天就不在這了
And Scylla will be gone by morning.

我答應過布拉德 發生意外就打電話給他媽
I promised Brad I would call his mom if anything happened.

需要的話 我幫你打
I'll do it if you want.

沒關係 我來打
No, it's okay. I'll do it.

看看這個
Look at this.

警察慈善會時 他留了個徽章
He kept a badge from the police benefit.

他在福克斯河監獄當獄警時
When he was a CO in Fox River,

他考了5次警官學院 都沒有通過測試
he-he failed the test to get into the academy five times.

圖是真的吧
These are right, right?

這是"公司"地下室的地圖 對吧
This is a map of the Company's basement, right?

我不明白 看起來太簡單了
I don't know. It looks too simple.

我以為會更複雜一點
I assumed it would be a lot more complicated than this.

這些符號是
These symbols-- they're...

根本沒有意義 還有這些字母
They don't make any sense, and the letters, uh...

肯定有什麼地方錯了
There's just something wrong.

字母C
This letter C--

一般表示散熱口
it usually designates some kind of heating vent.

M表示計量器
The M designates a meter.

這是某種冷凝裝置
This is some sort of condensing unit.

這是管道設備 叫做P型管
This is a plumbing part. It's called a P-trap.

他們是完全不同的東西
They're all completely dissimilar items.

設計邏輯學裏 這些
Logical design dictates they'd never

不能隨意安裝
be installed that randomly.

根本
It just, um...

一點意義都沒有
It doesn't make sense.

C M E
C M E

C
C

M
M

E
E

C M E
C M E

C M E
C M E

是"看我"
That's "See me."

如果把這些字母當符號
These letters don't make any sense

一點意義都沒有
if you think of them as symbols,

但從字面意思來看 就有意義了
but they do if you think of them literally.

"你看到我了嗎" 他是在問
"Do you see me?" He's asking

如果你看到了
if you see him.

在哪
Where?

在這
Here.

大衛·貝克
David Baker?

但除了你們倆 誰能想到
Yeah, but who besides you two, would come up

這樣的點子呢
with something like that, huh?

什麼意思呢
I mean, what's the point?

我不知道
I don't know,

如果不找出畫這張藍圖的人
but we're never going to figure this blueprint out

我們永遠不知道其中的意義
if we can't find the person who drew it.

我們要找出大衛·貝克
We need David Baker.

你好 親愛的
Hello, darling.

早上好
Good morning.

你的咖啡 一勺糖 兩勺奶
Here is your coffee, one sugar, two creams.

這是你要的指紋
And those fingerprints you ordered.

格雷琴的嗎
Gretchen's?

是的 格雷琴·路易斯·摩根
Yes. Gretchen Louise Morgan.

你怎麼會得到這些東西
How did you pull off a thing like that?

我有個朋友在捷普科技工作
I have a friend who works with the CHIPS.

不過別太高興 沒多大收穫
But don't get too excited. There's not much there.

格雷琴·路易斯·摩根
Gretchen Louise Morgan.

出生日期 77年3月29日 生於西佛州的約翰斯敦
DOB: 3-29-77, Johnstown, West Virginia.

姐姐住在裏弗賽德
Her sister lives in Riverside.

父親已故
Daddy deceased.

得過馬術獎
Award-winning equestrian.

伊拉克戰爭隊伍軍人
Iraqi war vet.

-不是吧 -沒有前科
I'll be damned. Clean-cut chick.

至少檔案上沒有
At least on paper.

我看不出她和
But I don't see any evidence

中國犯罪集團有什麼聯繫
that she's related to Chinese organized crime.

老公不在北京
No husband in Beijing?

沒有敲詐勒索犯罪記錄
No prior arrest for extortion?

沒有
Nope.

-沒有任何跟我們認識的人有關的嗎 -我查了
No mention of any of our friends? Hmm. I checked.

沒有提到斯科菲爾德 布倫斯 惠斯勒
No Scofield, no Burrows, no Whistler.

惠斯勒
Whistler?

你怎麼知道這個名字
How do you know that name?

詹姆斯·惠斯勒
James Whistler?

我聽到斯科菲爾德有天提起過他
I heard Scofield mention him one day.

哪天
What day?

我見到他的那天
The day that I met him.

哪句話說的
In what context?

我不記得了
I-I don't remember.

怎麼了 有什麼問題嗎
Why? What's the big deal?

他是誰
Who is he?

誰也不是
Nobody.

就先這樣吧
That will be all for now.

這還有一個 大衛·艾倫·貝克
Here's another one-- David Allen Baker.

他是城市規劃委員會的一名顧問
He's an advisor to the city planning commission.

他設計的低收入住房還得過獎
Won an award for designing low-income housing.

妻子叫伊萊恩
Wife is named Elaine, and there's

這是他的住址
the address.

我打印一份地圖
I'll print a map.

我們還需要
All right, we still

第六張卡 對吧
need that sixth card, all right?

是嗎
Really?

好了
All right.

穿過主水管道之後
We've got at least 30 more yards to go

還有30碼才能到達"公司"大樓
past the water main before we get to the Company building.

邁克爾 看到這個嗎
Michael, Michael, see that?

這看起來
That looks like it could be

像是隧道裏的障礙物
some sort of obstruction in the tunnel.

不管是什麼 無論如何
Whatever it is, whatever it takes,

我們要在接下來幾個小時內穿過去
we got to get through that in the next few hours.

我要你們先去那兒著手準備
I want you guys to go down there and get started.

我和莎拉去找大衛·貝克
Sara and I will go and look for, uh... for David Baker.

然後送貝裏克回他媽媽那
And Bellick gets back to his mom.

對 一旦我們拿到"錫拉"
Yeah, and when we get Scylla,

我們就擺脫這一切
we're walking away from this crap.

完全正確
Absolutely.

莎拉
Sara...

邁克爾
Michael?

邁克爾
Michael.

我沒事
I'm okay.

你們扶他上車
You got him to the car.

你要帶他去哪
Where you gonna take him?

醫院
Hospital.

好了 大家不要慌 好嗎
Come on, guys, let's not freak out, all right?

-冷靜點 -這是我的決定
Calm down. This is my decision,

不是你的 我們要去醫院
and not yours, and we're going to the hospital.

他怎麼了
Well, what's wrong with him?

大衛·貝克
David Baker.

我去 我會找出他
I'll go. I'll find him.

聽著 在醫院記得用假證件
Listen, don't forget to use your fake ID at the hospital, though.

-關門 -好吧
Shut the door. Okay.

懷特先生
Mr. White?

請恕我多事
If you'd allow me to be nosy,

翠珊來公司多久了
how long has Trishanne been part of the organization?

在你來之前一周
Temp agency sent her over

由短期工中介推薦過來的
about a week before you got here.

如果你不介意 我想看看
If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look

她的申請表
at her application.

在讓別人處理我的私務前
I always make a point of checking out the background

我總習慣瞭解該人的背景
of anyone who deals with my personal affairs.

我明白
I understand.

-我會和人事部說的 -謝謝
I'll talk to HR. Thank you.

科爾
Hey, uh, Cole, you know what?

今天中午時分
Um, today around noon,

我希望你
I really need you

接替安德魯·布勞努
to step in for Andrew Blauner.

主持一個推介會
Host an intro.

我們要征服
New franchises from Idaho.

愛荷華來的新經銷商
We got to knock 'em out.

我想見識一下科爾·普發的魔法
I'd like to see some of that Cole Pfeiffer magic.

魔咒
Abracadabra.

打擾下 先生
Excuse me, sir?

你是業務員嗎
Are you a salesman?

是的 我是
Yes, indeedy I am.

有什麼可以為您效勞的
What can I do for you?

我知道你很忙
Well, I can see that you're busy,

但我想讓你早點知道
but I didn't want you to be the last to know.

"錫拉"要轉移了
Scylla is moving.

移回來嗎
Come back?

別擔心 我們按原計劃行事
Don't worry. We're gonna stick to our original plan.

計劃到底是什麼
What exactly is the plan?

我們等
We wait.

-等 -沒錯
Wait? Yes.

你聽過手抓魚嗎
Okay, have you ever heard of noodling?

沒聽過
I don't believe so.

你還真是個鄉巴佬
Well, then, what kind of hillbilly are you, really?

我說給你聽吧
I'll explain it to you.

手抓魚
Noodling...

就是一個有勇無謀的莽夫
is when a foolhardy bastard swims

游到泥濘的河床
to the bottom of a muddy riverbed

把他的手伸到
and he sticks his hand down into the deepest,

黑暗無底的洞裏
darkest hole.

抓大鯰魚
He's looking for a prize catfish.

有時 的確有鯰魚在洞裏
Now, sometimes the catfish does live there,

抓魚者就光著手
and the noodler pulls it out

把魚拽出來 然後拖回岸邊
with his bare hand and he drags it ashore,

但有時候 他把手伸進洞裏
but sometimes, he reaches in that hole

卻發現裏面是嚙龜
and he finds a snapping turtle.

直接把他的手咬掉了
Bites his hand clean off.

斯科菲爾德正是抓魚者
Scofield's a noodler.

沒錯 如果他
Yes, and if he reaches

潛入"公司"並拿到"錫拉"
into the Company hole and he finds Scylla,

我們把它奪過來 賣給馮
we take it and we sell it to Feng.

如果他抓到嚙龜
If he gets a turtle, well...

斷的也不是我們的手
Not our hand.

承包商來了
The contractors are here.

你來這裏幹嘛
What the hell are you doing here?

我是客戶
I'm a client.

你是客戶嗎
You're a client, huh?

冷靜 大家冷靜
Just keep it down; keep it down.

這是策略之一
It's all part of the ruse.

-我們需要幫助 -我時刻準備
We need some help. I'm already

提供白領風範的服務 好吧
providing my services, white-collar style, all right?

小白臉和死胖子在哪
Where's, where's Pretty and the Fatman?

貝裏剋死了
Bellick's dead.

你再拿這開玩笑 我就把你的舌頭挖出來
If you joke about it, I'll rip your tongue out.

林肯 我們走
Let's go, Linc.

很抱歉打擾你
Sorry to bother you,

我是一名內科醫生 我帶我丈夫來就診
but I'm an internist and I brought my husband in.

他剛剛暈倒了
He's in and out of consciousness

並且有一些癥狀令我擔憂
and he's got some symptoms that concern me.

如果能見神經專科醫生 我感激不盡
I'd be really grateful if we could see a neurologist.

他有人身保險嗎
Does he have insurance?

有的
Uh, yeah.

我沒把卡帶來
I don't have the card,

但是
but, um,

我帶了他的身份證
I have his I.D.

先把這個填好
Just fill this out.

好的 謝謝你
Okay, thank you.

弗裏林先生
Mr. Freling?

弗裏林先生
Mr. Freling.

是 是我
Yes, that's... that's me.

一直這樣嗎
Is it always low?

有點
A little.

家裏曾經有人患過
Has anyone in your family ever suffered

癲癇 中風 短暫性腦缺血發作等神經錯亂問題嗎
from epilepsy, stroke, TIAs, any neurological disorder?

我媽
My mom.

好的
Okay.

吉米 帶這位先生到4號病房
Jimmy, take this gentleman back to bay four.

為什麼要轉移錫拉
Why are we relocating?

"錫拉"的安全事關
The Scylla's security is the foundation

整個組織
of this entire organization.

我知道
I realize that,

但你考慮過後果嗎
but have you thought about the ramifications?

如果我們錯失關鍵時機
If we lose critical access,

會延遲第二階段的預期時間
it could compromise our timeline on stage two.

圖版和設施都已齊全
The plates and the facility are ready

隨時可印製任何數量的貨幣
to print as much currency as we need at any time.

"錫拉"何時能在賓洲安置妥當
When will Scylla be installed in Pennsylvania?

麗莎 預期時間是多少
Lisa, what's our timeline?

實際上 出了點小問題
Actually, there's been a bit of a problem.

拆除錫拉周邊的
Dismantling the security

安全裝置有點棘手
surrounding Scylla is a bit tricky.

可能比預期要長一點
It may take longer than we thought.

多長時間
How much longer?

我能現在就叫人拆除
I can make this happen right now.

將軍有何吩咐
Yes,sir?

把大衛·貝克找來
Go get David Baker.

遵命
Yes,sir!


Yes?

你好 我是來找大衛·貝克先生的
Uh, hello, I'm, uh, I'm looking for a Mr. David Baker.

他現在不接新項目了
He's not taking any new projects right now.

實際上 我想問一些他幾年前
Actually, I had some... some questions about something

做的項目的事
that he worked on a few years ago.

你有聽過"錫拉"的工程嗎
Are you familiar with a project called Scylla?

我正忙呢
I'm working!

這位先生想跟你談談"錫拉"
This man would like to talk to you about Scylla.

你是"公司"的人嗎
You're Company?

是的 先生
Yes, sir.

我是後勤的 我想請教一些
I'm in logistics, and I'd like to ask you some questions

有關原始設計的問題
about your original design.

我想了很久才設計出來的
It's been a long time since I thought about that.

幸虧還記得一些
Be lucky to remember anything.

看來你挺忙的
Looks like you're pretty busy.

介意我看一下嗎
Do you mind if I take a look?

知道嗎 貝裏克救過我
You know, Bellick saved my life.

什麼
What?

我們在巴拿馬監獄時
Back when we were in prison in Panama.

帝博格簡直瘋了 他是個瘋子
T-Bag went crazy, he, he went nuts.

發生什麼了
What happened?

他把索納一把火燒了 把全部人都放了
He lit Sona on fire, told everyone to run.

他說 他們不會殺光我們的
They can't shoot us all, he said.

簡直亂成一團 老兄 我
It was a stampede, bro, I...

我摔倒了 被人踩踏
I was down getting trampled.

站不起來
I, I couldn't get up,

無法呼吸 我以為我死定了
I couldn't breathe, I thought I was going to die...

然後有人把我拉起來
but then something pulled me back to my feet.

是貝裏克
It was Bellick.

他救了我
He saved my life.

要弄倒這堵牆嗎
That wall's got to come down?!

除非你有更好的辦法
Unless you got a better idea.

好吧
Okay.

什麼東西
What was that?

不知道 我好像踩到什麼了
I don't know. I think I stepped on something.

怎麼回事 林肯
What's going on, Linc?

我不知道 老兄
I don't know, man.

像是某種引爆裝置
It's some kind of explosive.

炸彈 那我不是死定了
Explosive? Then shouldn't I be dead?

你要是亂動的話 就死定了
If you move, you'll be.

他們在地下 你打不通的
They're underground, you're not going to be able to reach them.


Right.

你知道嗎
You know what?

沒有你 他們也行的
They'll be fine without you.


Right.

你聽說過福克斯河監獄嗎
You ever heard of Fox River?

或許我們可以邊吃晚飯邊聊聊
Maybe we could talk about it over dinner.

我有洲際公路邊上的紅蝦海鮮館的優惠卡
I got a gift card to the Red Lobster over off the interstate.

我沒想到他們會為布拉德·貝裏克這麼傷心
I never thought the guys would be so sad for Brad Bellick.

在福克斯河監獄 很多事情都變了
A lot of things have changed since Fox River.

你要知道你掌控不了這些
You know you can't control this.

真的
Yeah?

真有趣 我剛想跟你說同樣的話
It's funny, I was just about to tell you the same thing.

不管如何 我們都能應對
Whatever it is, we can manage it.

只要知道我們要應對的是什麼
We just need to know what we're dealing with.

如果我不想知道呢
What if I don't want to know?

凱文·弗裏林
Kevin Freling

只需幾分鐘而已
Should only take a few minutes.

準備好了嗎
You ready?

好了
I'm ready.

我的目標是建立一個完全自給的城市
My goal is to build one city that entirely self-sustains,

不依靠任何外部資源
depending on no outside resources.

一個完全和諧的社會
A community living entirely in harmony.

還需多久才能轉變成現實
How close is it to becoming a reality?

這得看輿論反應了
Well, that's a matter of opinion.

人們認為這些
People look at something

都是不可能的
like this and they think it's impossible.

在現實中 我第二天就能實現這個設想
In reality, I could make it happen tomorrow.

正如他們在迪拜所建設的
Like what they built in Dubai.

沒錯 把偉大設想
Exactly-- grand ideas

轉變成現實
brought into reality.

這不僅只是有益於富人
This won't just serve the rich.

你為他們工作多久了
How long have you been working for them?

太久了
Too long.

94年加入的
I came in in '94.

我從不習慣固定工資
I was never good at collecting a paycheck.

一直是自由職業
Always freelance.

基本上不斷辭職
Partially retired all the time.

我喜歡完成一項工作後就往前發展
I like to finish a job and then move on.

把完成的事置於腦後
Put it in the past.

你總是只留名字
Do you always leave your name behind,

而不留正確的工程細則嗎
instead of the correct specifications?

只在"錫拉"工程如此而已
Only on the Scylla project.

我們正在考慮修改方案
Well, we're considering modifications and...

我希望你能
I was hoping that you...

幫我指明
could help me figure out

那些藍圖上確切指的是什麼
what should really appear on those blueprints.

因為 現在看不出多少意義
As of right now, they don't mean much.

你看了圖標符號嗎
Didn't you read the legend?

當然
Sure.

但我們還有很多麻煩
But we still had a lot of trouble.

你不是"公司"的人
You're not Company.

我該怎麼辦
What should I do?

保持冷靜
Stay calm.

怎麼冷靜 你說我踩上地雷了
Calm?! You just said I'm standing on a bomb!

我們會有辦法的
We'll work it out.

難道是格雷琴陷害我們
You think Gretchen set us up?

由公司的
"The lessons

創始人哈維·霍爾先生
taught by our founder, Mister..."

傳授的課程
"...Harvey Hall."

通向個人自由的路徑
"Pathway to personal freedom."

那些人會聽這些廢話嗎
Do people actually buy this nonsense?

放開我
Let go of me.

要麼跟我來 要麼把你從玻璃門砸過去
You're coming with me or through that glass.

選吧
Choose.

這可是辦公地點
This is a place of business.

伽特幫我們找到通向
GATE allows us to find the pathway

個人自由的路徑
to personal freedom.

定義我們的範圍
Define our boundaries.

並且超出範圍考慮
See past them.

讓我告訴你們這項偉大工程的
Let me tell you a story about the founder

創始人的故事
of this great program.

我還是給你們講比這個俗套的老故事
You know, I'm gonna tell you a better story

更棒的故事 有關被囚禁的故事
about captivity than the regular old spiel.

幾年前
Years back,

我在一個當地重罪監獄
I was providing volunteer leadership

當志願者領導
in a local penitentiary.

我和一個壯碩魁梧又弓形腿的
I worked with the head guard,

守衛隊長布拉德共事
a big, burly, bowlegged Brad.

和惡魔一樣可惡
Mean as the devil.

所有罪犯都很怕他 甚至是謀殺犯
All the prisoners were afraid of him, even the murderers.

有一天 布拉德對我說
And one day, Brad said to me,

科爾 我要你離開這裏
"Cole, I want you to get out of here.

我要你立刻離開這裏
"I want you to get out of here right now,

因為我知道你是個熱愛自由的人
'cause I can tell you're a man who loves freedom."

我說 布拉德 那你呢
And I said, "Well, what about you, Brad?

你呢
What about you?"

他說 我嘛
He said, "Oh, yeah, I'm... I'm...

退休時我就自由了
I'm gonna be free someday when I retire."

最近我得知他去世了
I recently got the news that he had passed away.

他在哪過世的呢
And where was he?

還在那個監獄
Still in that prison.

仍然囚禁在充滿消極思想的監獄裏
Still in the captivity of negativity.

抱歉 各位
Sorry, folks.

老布拉德
Old Brad.

正如我老爸所說的
As my papa used to say,

站直 拿穩酒杯
"Stand by, your glasses steady,

為你的戰友乾杯
"and drink to your comrade's eyes.

向已故的人致敬
"Here's a toast to the dead already,

為後繼的人歡呼
and hurrah for the next to die."

為了確保
I needed to make sure

我能拿到你的診斷結果
that I would have access to your test results,

我跟分揀護士說
so I told the triage nurse

我是你的妻子
that I was your wife.

說得真有一套
Has a nice ring.

你是凱文·弗裏林嗎
Are you Kevin Freling?

我是
Yes, I am.

我是摩爾登醫生
I'm Dr. Malden.

我是神經專科醫生 你是
I'm a neurologist. And you're...

我是卡梅倫·艾勃蘭 我是一名內科醫生
Cameron Eberline. I'm a... an internist.

有結果了嗎
Do you have the results?

還要等一會
It's gonna take a little while.

通過家族病史
Uh, looking at the family history,

我想讓你留院觀察
I'd like to admit you here.

我們在安排病房
We're working on a room.

就現在
Just for now,

直到拿到檢查報告
until we get the test results back.

我覺得沒必要 但還是謝謝你
I don't think that'll be necessary, but thank you.

你最好能在
It would be best if you could rest

有看護的地方休息
where you could be monitored.

之後 我們再決定
After that, we'll determine

最佳治療方案
what the best course of action is.

同意嗎
Agreed?

抱歉 我們得走了
I think we have to go. I'm sorry.

等等 多長時間
Hold on, hold on-- how long... how long will it take

-能拿到結果 -幾小時
to get the results? Couple of hours.

期間我們會給你安排一間病房
But we'll get you in a room before then.

-在這稍等 -謝謝
Just wait here. Thank you.

過來吧
Come on.

你知道會怎樣嗎
You know what happens?

他們會控制你的生活
They take over your life.

你沒法自己掌控
You don't own it anymore.

事情不像你說的那樣
That is not what happened to me.

不管怎樣 你過去沒惹上麻煩
Then, somehow you stayed out of trouble.

你按他們說的做了
You did what they told you to do.

這正是你被困在這的原因 對吧
Maybe that's why you stuck around, huh?

困在洛杉機
Right here in Los Angeles.

而我 他們抓到我的把柄
In my case, they had something on me,

他們利用這點窮追不捨
and they used it and they never let me go.

他們殺人無數
They've killed hundreds, thousands of people

謀權求勢 你一清二楚
in the pursuit of power, you know that.

我們昨天就犧牲了一名想阻止他們的同志
We lost a good man yesterday trying to stop them.

他們傷害了太多人 大衛
They hurt a lot of people, David.

大衛
David.

聽著
Look...

我不參與政治
I stay out of the politics.

那只是份工作
It was a job.

我專門負責安全工程
I specialized in security engineering.

"錫拉"工程只是個選擇性的任務 所以我就接受了
The Scylla project was a choice assignment, so I took it.

他們告訴你那是什麼了 對吧
They told you what it was, didn't they?

他們跟你說了它 如今
They told you what it was, and now

你希望你從沒幫過他們 但你被騙了
you wish that you never helped them, but you're trapped.

正如我被陷害一樣
You're trapped like I was.

你說得好像就在眼前的事
You talk like it's all in the present.

確實如此
It is!

我知道你想忘掉過去
I know you want to move on.

看看你在做什麼
Look at what you're doing.

你在努力彌補吧
Are you trying to make up for something?

忘了美好的未來吧
Forget the charitable city of the future,

還是關心一下你眼前的生活吧 大衛
and worry about the world that you live in right now, David.

他們做過的 他們要做的
What they did.what they're doing.

都不是我的錯
is not my fault.

你把名字留在那裏肯定有原因
You put your name in there for a reason.

你想讓人找到你
You wanted someone to find you,

如果你說出我想要的信息
and if you tell me what I need to know,

我能為彼此做出努力
I can do something for both of us.

你丈夫在哪
Where is your husband?

他出去辦公了 一會才能回來
He went to run some errands-- he should be right back.

車道停的不是他的車嗎
That's his car in the driveway, isn't it?

稍等 我打電話叫他
Just a moment. I'll call him on his cell.

-你們幹嘛 -要求派人前後包抄
Excuse me.I request southeast to work.

你早就知道 對吧
You knew about this, didn't you?

首先 我不知道
First of all, I have no idea

"公司"為何
why the Company would want

在自己樓下
to put an explosive device

放何種爆炸裝置
of any kind under their own building.

-我們在中庭下方 -告訴你
We're under the courtyard. And you know what,

我完全不知情
I honestly had no idea

這裏會有這些東西
that any of this was even here.

這麼看來
That being said...

這看起來像JZ33殺傷性地雷
These look a lot like JZ33 anti-personnel blast mines.

過去 在費盧傑
Back in Fallujah,

伊斯蘭游擊戰士把它們埋在基地外面
the Muj used to bury them outside their firm base.

除掉他們
Get rid of them.

我不是專家 但我有主意
I'm no expert, but I have an idea.

什麼在嗶嗶叫
What's beeping?

嗶嗶聲啊
It beeps!

你肯定直接踩到上面
Wow, you must've stepped on this just right.

你的重心平均
Your weight is evenly distributed

分佈在壓板上
across the pressure plate,

沒有觸動引線
and you haven't engaged the firing pin.

一英吋你都不能挪
You can't move an inch.

我們知道
We know.

你有什麼主意
What's your idea?

我的想法是他挪一英吋
Well, my idea is that he moves an inch.

這樣 我就能深入洞裏
That way, I can get to the hole,

拆除引線
and I can dismantle the firing pin.

他現在站在上面 我無能為力
Right now, he's standing on it, and I can't do anything.

不行 林肯 打電話給你弟弟[西班牙語]
No, no, no, Linc, llama tu hermano.

-什麼 -快打電話給你弟弟
What? Call your brother, please.

你給我呆在這裏
You-- you stay here.


Fine.

是我哥哥
It's my brother.

邁克爾
Michael...

我們走
Let's go.

莎拉
Sara...

你們不是要走吧
You're not leaving, are you?

你有我們的號碼
You have our number.

你到底是誰
And who are you again?

他想在家等結果
He prefers to wait at home.

-我會照看他 -他可能有危險
I'm monitoring him. He's leaving AMA

不能離開醫院
in a potentially fragile condition.

聽著 我不是傻瓜
Look, I'm not stupid.

我知道你們是誰
I know who you are,

我不會告發你們
and I'm not gonna turn you in.

我關心的是
My concern is for what's going on

你的健康
with your health.

他們不是來抓你們的
They aren't here for you,

我告訴你 以你的狀況
and I'm telling you, in your condition...

謝謝你醫生 我很感激你幫忙
Thank you, Doctor; I appreciate your help.

拜託打電話給我們
Please do call us.

有事嗎
Can I help you?

我搞砸了
I messed up.

什麼意思
What do you mean?

今天 我跟巴格維爾一起辦事時
Today, I was working with Bagwell.

他很順從
He's been compliant as hell.

我想我可以讓他高興
I thought that I would make him happy.

-他想談論格雷琴·摩根 -行 到底怎麼了
He wanted to talk about Gretchen Morgan. Right, and what happened?

而我說漏嘴了
And I slipped up.

我提到惠斯勒了
I mentioned Whistler.

我告訴你這很棘手
This one is tough, I'm telling you.

巴格維爾 格雷琴·摩根 他們很兇殘
Bagwell, Gretchen Morgan-- they're thugs.

我不止一次被人
I have been face down with a gun

拿槍指著我的頭
to the back of my head more than once.

好吧
All right.

聽著 我不想讓你去做
Look, I don't want you to do something

你不想做的事情
that you don't want to do.

你是個好特工 我們可以安排其他人
You're a good agent-- we could reassign...

不 我不是這個意思
No, no, that is not it.

聽著 我能搞掂這個
Look, I can handle this.

我只是
I'm just...

我只是在鞭策自己
I'm just kicking myself.

我可以安排其他事給你做
I could find something else for you to do, okay?

這件事你就別管了
This thing has gotten way out of hand.

達洛在後方 並且"公司"正在轉移"錫拉"
Dallow is on my back, and the Company is moving Scylla...


No.

我能行
I'm fine.

你確定嗎
Are you sure?

唐 我真的覺得我們能行
I really think we can do this, Don.

我們能搞垮"公司"
We can bring the Company down.

我把名字記在藍圖上完全是自負
Ego is the only reason I coded my name into those blueprints.

我不覺得有什麼好心虛的
I don't feel guilty about anything.

我得接這個電話 不好意思
I gotta take this. I'm sorry.


Hello?

-阿歷克斯 我們 -怎麼了
Alex, we...What?

有麻煩了
Got a problem.

那裏有個該死的雷區
There's a damn minefield down there.

喂 我聽不清
Hello, I can't hear you.

蘇克雷有麻煩了
Sucre's in trouble.

他踩到地雷了
He's standing on a mine.

我們得把它拆了
We need to deactivate it.

林肯 我得掛了 一會打給你
Linc, I gotta go. I'll call you back.

他們來了 大衛
They're here, David.

-他們想從我這要什麼 -他們在轉移"錫拉"
What do they want from me? They're moving Scylla,

保護它 所有你為他們做的
protecting it-- everything you did for them,

他們想讓你再做一次
they want you to do it again.

你覺得你能阻止他們嗎
You think you can stop them?

我瞭解你
I know all about you.

我六個月前就知道了
I've known about you for six months.

自從有人從公司偷了
ever since somebody stole those plans

設計圖
from the Company.

一切都是徒勞
It will never work.

你們連第一堵牆都過不去
You won't get past the first wall.

第一堵牆指什麼
What about the first wall?

有什麼障礙 雷區嗎
What's gonna stop me, huh? The minefield?

千萬別告訴他們
Please... don't tell 'em.

我們抓到他了 清理現場
We've got him. Sweep the area.

山腳下有條泥路
There's a dirt road at the bottom of the hill.

從那條路出去
It will take you out.

-你丈夫 -隻管走
Your husband... Just go.

他幫不了你 這個東西可以
He won't help you; that will.

"錫拉"工程
Scylla Project

林肯 再給他打電話
Lincoln, go call him again.

林肯 快打啊
Linc, go call him.

快啊 林肯
Linc, go call him!

邁克爾知道怎麼處理嗎
What will Michael know about this?

這完全超出他的知識領域
I mean, it's not exactly within his realm of expertise.

我們這是浪費時間
We're wasting time.

我給的是半專業化建議
I gave you a semiprofessional assessment.

那又如何
What's wrong?

你不相信我嗎 費爾南多
You don't trust me, Fernando?

他為何要相信你
Why should he?

因為我們的目標一致 "錫拉"
Because we all want the same thing: Scylla.

我不會讓一大包爆竹
And I'm not gonna let a giant pack

擋我們的路
of firecrackers stand in our way.

要不我給你找個拆彈小組
Or would you like me to call the bomb squad?

聽著 我現在是好心相助
Look, I am offering to do you a massive favor here.

我拆引線時 這東西要是炸了
If that thing blows while I'm pulling the pin,

他丟的是一條腿 我丟的可是頭
he loses a leg-- I lose a face!

費爾南多 別擔心
Now, don't worry, Fernando.

我出了名手穩
I'm known for my steady hand.

深呼吸 好吧
Take a deep breath, okay?

保持重心平穩
Keep your weight even.

然後慢慢移動
And I need you to shift slowly,

慢慢的
very slowly--

往左挪一英吋 我就能拆引線了
one inch to your left, so I can get to the pin.

不行 我做不到
Oh, no, I can't... I can't, I can't do it.

你還好吧
Are you all right?

有什麼消息嗎
Have you, uh, heard anything?

他們得拆除它
They have to deactivate.

我拿到張圖表
I got a key.

藍圖中的圖標符號
A legend to the blueprint.

-貝克給你的嗎 -不是
Baker gave you this? No.

他老婆給我的 他們找上貝克了
His wife gave it to me. They came for Baker.

好了 這樣就清楚多了
All right, well, this makes more sense.

這些符號
These, uh, these symbols

不是代表P型管 代表的是
aren't for p-traps, they're...

麥克風
they're microphones.

字母V代表真空裝置
And the letter "V" isn't for vacuum,

那是發電機
that's a generator.

這是一條JZ33的佈雷線
This is a line of JZ33 land mines

埋在地下8毫米處
buried 80 millimeters underground,

離外牆大概有7英尺
about seven feet from the outer wall

肯定是林肯和我說的事
that's must be what Linc was talking about.

上面說 只能手動操作
It says, "Manual override only.

所有常規拆除JZ33的方式
All conventional attempts to dismantle the JZ33

均會觸發"錫拉"警報
will activate the Scylla alarms."

這不僅僅是個地雷
This isn't just a land mine.

還是個報警器
This is, uh... this is an alarm.

我們不能耗一個晚上
We can't sit here all night.

準備好了嗎
Okey?You ready?

我是林肯 你知道怎麼做
it's Linc. You know what to do.

你在幹嘛
What are you doing?

林肯
Linc!

蘇克雷
Sucre!

住手
Stop!

快住手
Stop!

別動
Don't move.

別動
Don't move.

千萬別的
Don't move.

不關掉警報
You can't dismantle the land mine

-你是拆不了地雷的 -也就是說
without setting off the alarm. So I either

不但關不了警報
set off the alarm

-我還會被炸死 -不
or blow up and die. No.

有一個手動裝置
There's a manual override.

切斷電源後有足夠時間
It'll cut the power long enough for you

讓你不拆引線退後
to step off without removing the pin.

你怎麼肯定嗎
How do you know for sure?

我找到大衛·貝克了
I found David Baker.

蘇克雷 退後
Sucre. Step off.

你可以的
You can do it. You only have

你只有20秒時間 快點
20 seconds. Come on.

-我做不到 -你可以的
I can't... Yes, you can. Yes, you can.

我和邁克爾研究過了
Michael and I figured it out.

現在就退後
Step off right now.

不 你們都走吧 我
No, no, you guys all go. I'll--

我們不必都死 我自己承擔吧
We all don't have to die. I'll do it alone.

今天沒有人會死
Nobody's gonna die today!

退後
Step off!

退後
Step off.

牆後面是什麼
What's behind this wall?

錫拉
Scylla.

你們什麼時候能知道結果
When do you find out?

醫生隨時都有可能打電話來
The doctor is supposed to call, uh... any minute.

聽著
Look, um...

我很抱歉今天沒去幫你們
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you today.

別擔心
Don't worry about it.

格雷琴為蘇克雷所做的
You know, what Gretchen did for Sucre

讓我覺得我們可以信任她
made me realize we could use her.

我問她要第六張卡
I asked for the sixth key.

她怎麼說
What'd she say?

她在努力
She's on it.

你沒事吧
You all right?

好了
All right.

我們準備去機場
We're about to go to the airfield.

把布拉德的屍體運給他母親
We're gonna ship Brad's body off to his mother.

他的遺物都在這
Got his things here.

他在哪
Where is he?

這邊
Over here.

他媽媽會為此感激的
His mother will appreciate that.

貝裏剋夫人
Mrs. Bellick.

我是費爾南多·蘇克雷
This is Fernando Sucre.

今天幹的不錯
Great job today.

我對你朋友的死感到遺憾
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

但那是令人尊敬的工作
But that's, um, admirable work,

志願看管那樣一群罪犯
volunteering with a bunch of criminals like that.

我們都是一樣的
We're all the same, really.

這是你要的
Here's the application you requested

前台的申請表
for the desk girl.

謝謝
Thanks.

祝你晚上愉快 科爾
You have a good night, Cole.

你也是 謝謝
You, too. Thanks.


Hello?


Hello?

好的
Okay.

我們會的
We will.

謝謝
Thank you.

吃過一番苦頭
As we've all learned the hard way,

我們已知道在地基周邊
there's an electronic alarm barrier

裝有電子報警設備
around the perimeter of the foundation.

不幸的是
Unfortunately,

那是錫拉最外層的防線
that is Scylla's most primitive line of defense.

那面牆
The wall itself

用鋼纖維設防
is fortified with steel fiber.

好消息是 在裏面
The good news is, on the inside here,

沒有監控錄像
there are no cameras.

公司不想留下任何
The Company doesn't want any

證明"錫拉"存在的視覺圖像
visual evidence that Scylla exists.

壞消息是 這邊和這邊
The bad news is that there are both

都有重量和擴音傳感器
weight and microphonic sensors here and here

一旦有任何超過
that will alert Company Security

2磅的活人出現
to the presence of any breathing human being

就會拉響"公司"的安全警報
that weighs more than two pounds.

我現在能確定的
as far as I can tell,

第一個挑戰 是避開那堵牆
the first challenge is getting around that wall.

然後再考慮如何跨過那塊地
And then we can worry about crossing the floor.

不能碰到地面
Without touching it.

還得悄無聲息
In silence.

太複雜了
It's complicated.

但我已經在研究了
But, uh, I'm already working on something.

布拉德沒有白白犧牲
Brad didn't die in vain.

我們會成功的
We can make this work.

神經專科醫生打來的電話
That was the neurologist.

你長了個下丘腦錯構瘤
You have a hypothalamus hamaratoma.

十分罕見
It's really rare.

你可能天生就有
You were probably born with it.

情況變了 腫瘤在變大
Um, things have changed-- it's been growing,

所以你會出現這些癥狀
which is why you've been experiencing your symptoms.

醫生認為你得動手術
And the doctor feels that you need surgery.

再等兩天
Two days.

我只需要兩天
That's, uh, that's what I need.

不 明天就得做
No. Tomorrow.

否則你會死的 別無選擇
Otherwise you could die, and there's no alternative.