Prison Break (2005–2017): Season 1, Episode 18 - Bluff - full transcript

Improvising a new plan, Michael seeks out an acquaintance who may hold the key to his escape plan. In gen pop, the other members of the P.I. crew learn that the guards are auctioning ...

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---


字幕:YYeTs人人影視字幕組 後期:zwzy_1007(胖胖)



前情回顧
previously on prison break

你在幹什麼?
What are you doing?

盡力回憶那些藍圖
I'm trying to remember those blueprints,

被燙傷丟失的部分
what we lost to the burn.

沒有那部分 我們將永遠無法穿越精神病區下面的管道
Without them, we'll never be able to navigate those pipes beneath psych ward.

但我必須搞清楚 你是在哪裏被燒傷的
Then I need to know where you got that burn. Right now.

否則 就等著關禁閉吧
Otherwise, your ass is going to solitary.

我傾注了所有心血
I put my blood into this...



能否詳細解釋一下?
How about you elaborate on that?

能否不要再問這些問題?
How about you stop with all the questions?

你的工作是保鏢 僅此而已
You are a glorified bodyguard, that's it.

好 我拿到了
Okay, I got it.

把槍放下 你不是個殺人犯
Put it down. You're not a killer.

讓開
Get out of the way.

要知道 他們給你這些藥物是有原因的
You know, maybe they give you those things for a reason.

是啊 以一種無形的方式把我束縛
Yeah. To keep me in their invisible freaking handcuffs.

你好 室友 你說得沒錯
Hello, roomie. You were right about my tattoo.

確實是通道
It is a path...

我要你回憶你看到它時候的樣子
And I need you to remember when you saw it, Haywire.

你是誰?
Who are you?

斯科菲爾德 邁克爾·斯科菲爾德
Scofield. Michael Scofield.

毫無印象
Doesn't ring a bell.



我們先前在普通監區40號牢房見過的
We met a while ago in Gen pop. Cell 40.

-什麼是區? -普通監區
-Gen pop? -General population.

貝利克警官安排你和我住一個房間
Officer Bellick assigned you to my cell.

我有紋身 你把它畫下來了
I have a tattoo, you drew it.

海威爾 你對我一點印象都沒了?
Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you?

你是那個偷我牙膏的傢伙?
Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste?

是的 是的 我偷了你的牙膏
Yes, yes. I stole your toothpaste.

這麼說你記起來了
So you do remember.

吃糖了
Candy man.

帕托塞克先生
Mr. Patoshik.

-斯科菲爾德先生 -不用了 謝謝
-Mr. Scofield. -No, thank you.

服藥是強制性的
Medication is mandatory.

只是一種很溫和的鎮定劑 唐克雷蒂醫生開的 來吧
It's just a mild sedative prescribed by Dr. Tancredi. Come on.

那我就直接跟她談 我現在感覺好多了
Then I'll talk to her directly. I'm feeling better.

哦 真的嗎? 很好 好 現在吃藥
Oh, really? That's great. Now take the pill.

吃吧 味道還不錯的
Take them. They're good.

我不要 謝謝
I'm fine. Thank you.

卡特 你能過來一下嗎?!
Carter, could you come here a sec?

斯科菲爾德被送到精神病區了?
Scofield went J-Cat?

當然 我也看到了
Sure did. I saw it coming, too.

我第一眼看見他的時候就知道 他會精神崩潰的
I knew he was gonna crack first time I saw him.

就是說他不會再回這兒了
So he's not coming back here?

我比較懷疑 他們都已經把他單獨禁閉了
Doubt it. They had him in the whack shack.

-蘇克雷怎麼說? -他也被關單獨禁閉 怎麼了?
-What about Sucre? -He's in ad seg. Why?

房間居中 樓層居中 屬於上等牢房
Middle cell, middle tier, prime piece of real estate.

知道我在想什麼嗎?
You thinking what I'm thinking?

或許
Maybe.

我們可以把它作為暫住單間拍賣掉
We promise to keep it a single for a couple of months, auction it off.

那就做吧
Make it happen.

我不需要藥物
I don't need medication.

吞下去 否則從你的"後門"塞進去
Swallow it, or it's going in the rear door.

全吞下去了?
All gone?

不錯
Nice.

你說得很對 海威爾 我確實偷了你的牙膏
You were right, Haywire. I did steal your toothpaste,

你曾憑借記憶臨摹了我的紋身 我要你再畫一次
and you drew that tattoo from memory, and I need you to do it again.

居中的房間 冬暖夏涼
Middle cell, cool in the summer, warm in the winter.

-你出價多少? -你有多少?
-How much you asking? -How much you got?

200塊 成交嗎?
$200. We got a deal?

成交
Deal.

好 你現在可以出去了 我給你辦轉移手續
Now get your ass out of here and I'll put in the transfer.

嘿 夥計 馬桶漏水的
Hey, man, the toilet's leaking.

看 有漏水
Look, it's dripping.

我會叫人來修的 24小時內換新
I'll put in a work order. It'll be replaced in 24 hours.

說好了 頭兒
You got it, boss.

聽說你在搞點房地產小生意
I heard you was moving some real estate.

已經成交了
Already been moved.

-斯科菲爾德的牢房? -不再是他的了
-Ain't that Scofield's cell? -Not anymore.

40號關上!
Close on 40!

這是你女兒?
Is that your daughter?

她出生的時候 我老婆給了我這照片
My wife gave me this when she was born.

失去老婆的生活已經夠糟糕了
Outliving your wife is bad enough.

失去女兒
Outliving your daughter...

不應該有人去遭受這種折磨
No man should have to endure that.

她還能活多久?
How long does she have?

醫院說是一周 頂不過兩周
Hospital says a week, maybe two.

出問題了
We got us a problem.

"麻雞"要搬到斯科菲爾德的房裏去了 這還沒完
Mojo's moving into Scofield's cell, and that ain't all.

他還抱怨馬桶漏水 所以加裏下了維修通知單
He's bitching about the toilet, so Geary's putting in a work order.

-一旦移動馬桶... -就會發現那個洞
-They move that toilet... -They find the hole.

-我們就全完了 -麻雞出價多少?
-We are all screwed. -How much Mojo promise?

200塊
$200.

呵 傻子 差點被你嚇著了
Oh, Gomer, now you see, you had me scared there for a second.

-聽說你有個新牢房 -已經沒有了
-I hear you got a cell. -Not anymore.

如果你夠聰明的話 最好不要說出去
And if you were smart, you'd keep quiet about that.

嘿 聽著 我付你雙倍的錢
Hey, look, I'll double what you're getting.

他付了我$250
I'm getting $250.

$500? 沒問題
$500? Ain't a problem.

我不是在這說香煙或者點心什麼的
I ain't talking cigarettes and extra chow line desserts here.

我要的是印有那些白鬼頭像的綠顏色大鈔票
I'm talking green paper with dead white guys on it.

我說了 不成問題
I said it ain't a problem.


Come on.

-去哪? -給你個驚喜
-Where? -It's a surprise.

我沒穿紙尿布
I don't wear a diaper.

我從沒說過你穿了
I never said you did.

那你想幹什麼?
Then what are you doing?

你牙齒裏有東西
You got something in your teeth.

-什麼? -哦 好 就在那兒
-What? -Oh, yeah. Right there.

就在背面
It's right there in the back.

來吧
Come on.

你幹嗎這麼做?
Why are you doing this?

我是在幫你
I am helping you.

記得你曾把這些藥片稱為什麼嗎?
Remember what you used to call those little pills?

"無形的手銬"
"Invisible handcuffs."

你精神上的束縛
Handcuffs on your mind.

你討厭這個 記得嗎?
You hate them, remember?

有電話
You got a phone call.

-是誰? -你兒子. 有急事
-Who is it? -Your son. It's an emergency.

哦 L.J. 你在想什麼 孩子?
Oh, LJ, what were you thinking, kid?

我豁出去了 他媽的不管了
I don't care what happens to me anymore, okay?

他們贏了 他們總是贏
They won. They'll always win.

我只想拖一個下水
I just wanted to take one of them down with me.

讓維羅妮卡聽電話
Put Veronica back on.

-林肯? -什麼指控?
-Lincoln? -What are the charges?

殺人未遂
Attempted murder.

他同時還將被指控 謀殺她的母親和他的繼父
He's also being arraigned for the murder of his mother and his stepfather.

我猜保釋是不太可能了?
I guess bail is out of the question?

是的
Exactly.

你還能做些什麼嗎?
Anything you can do?

此刻 唯一的希望是讓他作為 未成年犯受審
Right now, his only shot is if we can get him tried as a minor.

但是他必須表現出一些悔意
But he needs to show some remorse.

我要向法庭表明 他只是個受到過度驚嚇的孩子
I need to sell to the court that he was just a scared kid.

但他現在頭腦發熱 根本不聽我的話
But where his head's at right now, he won't listen to me.

他會聽我的 我得見他
He'll listen to me. I need to see him.

林肯 不可能的
Lincoln, there's no way.

如果他被作為成人指控 很可能也會像我一樣被判死刑
He gets tried as an adult, he may as well sit in my lap in the chair.

-你必須得做點什麼 維羅妮卡 -好吧 我向糾正部門申請試試
-You got to do something, Veronica. -Okay. Look, I'll petition the DOC,

但允許你出去見他的可能性 幾乎微乎其微
but it's a million-to-one shot they're gonna let you out to see him.

好吧
All right.

嘿 夥計
Yo, Trumpets.

我要你盡快收回所有的欠款 行嗎?
You all gotta round up all outstanding debts that are due ASAP, all right?

-現在? -跟往常一樣 好嗎?
-Do it right now? -Like yesterday, all right?

-我馬上搞定 -好
-I'll put it out there. -Good.

你瘋了?
Are you insane?

沒你的事了 做保鏢的
You are done, bodyguard.

林肯的兒子 一個16歲的吸毒小孩
Lincoln's son, a 16-year-old pothead,

輕易的查到了你的住址 並打傷了你
managed to track you down and shoot you.

你現在是他的案子的目擊證人了
You are now a witness in his criminal investigation.

我照樣可以干我的活
I can still do my job.

你無論如何都不能 再管布倫斯的案子了
You are not to make a move on Burrows under any circumstance.

一切由我們來管
We make that call.

知道嗎 特裏克茜?
You know what, trixie?

其實我們還有更重要的任務安排要做
There are actually higher agendas here.

是的 說的沒錯 但都沒你參加的份兒了
Yes, there are, and they don't belong to you.

保羅·凱勒曼不再為特勤部門工作
Paul Kellerman no longer works for the Secret Service.

從現在開始 你就是以前那個歐文·克雷維克了
You're just good old Owen Kravecki from now on.

我說得明白嗎?
Have I made myself clear?


Hey.

我要你集中精力
I need you to focus.

我需要你回憶起你畫的東西
I need you to remember what you drew.

海威爾 集體活動了
Haywire. Time for group.

來吧 夥計 我們走
Come on, buddy. Let's go.

走吧
There we go.

是條通道
It's a path.

對 就是一條通道
Yes. It is a path.

我們走
Let's go.

什麼事 夥計?
So, what's up, man?

事情是這樣 你什麼都拿不到了
Here's the thing. You got nothing coming.

你那些出色的手下 現在都是我的了
All your outstanding markers, they're mine now.

是這樣嗎?
Is that so?

覺得有問題的話 跟你那些新混混哭去吧
You got a problem with it, go cry to your new crew,

帝博格和那些小白臉
T-Bag and the white boys.

哦... 好 原來是關於這個
Okay, so that's what this is all about.

這是關於站穩你自己
This is about staying true to your own.

知道嗎 夥計?
Well, you know what, man?

只要我想 我可以一邊和3K黨的老大們喝喝茶
I can have tea with the grand wizard of the KKK if I want,

一邊 錢照樣拿 你明白嗎 臭小子?
and I still get my money. You got that, little boy?

不 我們不明白
No. We don't got that.

看在你以前的份上 我就讓你走著離開這兒
Now, out of respect for what you once were, I'm gonna let you walk away.

你說得對
You were right.

藥物使得我記不起那條通道
The pills don't let me see the pathway.

那是一條通向地獄的路
That's a pathway to hell.

不 不是 恰恰相反
No, it's not. It's just the opposite.

我記起來了
I remember.

看來"非洲銀行"提不出錢來了
Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals.

聽著 我們得另找法子搞錢
Look, we are gonna have to find another way to get that money, okay?

嗯 我想這對我們這位 在坐的朋友來說
Well, then I reckon it ain't too much of a problem

搞到錢不是太難啊 對嗎 D.B?
for our friend here to rummage up, ain't that so, D.B.?

首先 我不是D.B庫珀 其次 今天沒有探監
A, I'm not D.B. Cooper, and, B, there's no visitation today.

也就是說 沒人可以從外面給我們捎錢
Which means that none of us can get any money from the outside world.

看來只有一條路可走了
I guess that only leaves us with one real option.

廚房遊戲
The kitchen game.

賭博? 這就你所謂的辦法?
Gambling? And that's your solution?

小子 相信我
Son, trust me.

我玩牌的時候 那不叫賭博
When I play cards, it ain't gambling.

這個國家也許只有5個人
There's maybe five people in this country that

可以像我一樣玩轉堵牌
can do what I do with a deck of cards.

為什麼你現在才說?
So why are you just bringing this up now?

因為如果被上帝看到我在如此玩牌
'Cause if Jesus, over there,

這麼說吧 我會被上帝搞死
catches you sleeving aces in the kitchen game,

當然 你至少要有50美金才能坐下玩
Of course, you need 50 bucks just for the sit-in,

可我們一分都沒有
and since we don't have any money,

我不得不說 這下我們是真陷入困境了
I'd say we're in a catch-doubley-deuce.

坐這兒
You sit right here.

拿好這個
Take this.

還有這個
And this.

哦 不... 一塊沒了
Oh, no. It's gone.

所以我才要你補好它
That's why I need you to fix it.

所以我才要你回憶起它原來是什麼樣子
That's why I need you to remember what was there before.

哦 太糟糕了 你不能把路給弄斷了
Oh, this is bad. You can't break a path.

不然就找不到出路了
Then it doesn't lead anywhere.

說得沒錯
That's right.

所以我才要你回憶起我把它弄糟之前是什麼樣子
That's why I need you to remember what was there before it was broken.

我記得
I remember.

我記得有個鬼怪的圖
I remember the demons.

等等 也許是個朝聖者的頭像
Wait, no, maybe they were pilgrims.

他們指著路的方向 好像是在說:"往這邊走 往這邊走"
They were pointing to the way, and they were saying, "This is the way, this is the way."

我不明白
I can't see it.

我看的到圖 但我搞不明白
I can see it, but I can't see it.

我馬上回來
I'll be right back.

嘿!
Hey!

我要你幫我給蘇克雷捎個信
I need you to give Sucre a message.

告訴他我沒事兒 我在盡量填補空白
Tell him I'm okay, and that I'm trying to fill in the blanks.

他會知道我的意思
He'll know what that means.

你在盡量填補空白?
You're trying to fill in the blanks?

照著做就是了.拜託了
Just do it. Please.

這下我該怎麼辦?
What the hell am I gonna do now?

就我所知 你在13號牢房已經呆到現在了
You've been down in 13 as long as I can remember.

為什麼突然有興趣換地方?
Why the sudden interest in moving?

像這樣的二層牢房並不多得
Second-story units like this don't come on the market too much.

我想 年紀都已經這麼大了
I figure since I'm getting on in age,

是該享享清福了
maybe it's time I retired in comfort.

打開40號牢房
Open on 40!

動作快點
Make it quick.

嘿... 鮑勃·維拉 這只是個牢房而已
Hey, Bob Vila, it's a cell.

別磨蹭時間 快做出決定
Quit kicking the tires and make a decision.

我付你100塊 換這個房間
I'll give you 100 bucks for it.

別浪費我的時間了 還是走吧
You wasted my time. Get the hell out of here.

抱歉 老大 我還以為我出價不錯
Sorry, boss. I thought it was a good bid.

40號關上
Close on 40!

好啊 本傑明(鈔票上的總統頭像)
Hello, Benjamin.

我看看 是在19..72年製造
Now, let me see, minted in 19 and 72.

這是你的本錢 剩下的只能靠你了
That's your buy-in. The rest is up to you.

可惡的...
Hot damn.

繼續走 啄木鳥
Keep walking, peckerwood.

搞到本錢了
Got the buy-in for the card game.

那就去搞剩下的部分吧
Go get our money, boy.

不幸的是 這次行動你必須做我的搭檔
Unfortunately, you and I are gonna have to be partners in this endeavor.

哦 不 不行
Oh, hell, no.

我不會玩牌 我只會玩骰子
I don't play cards, I'm a dice man.

聽著 你只需這麼做
Look, all you need to know is this,

每次我發牌時 你都要賭大的 不許不要
every time I deal, you bet big and never fold.

如果每次我發牌 且還都是我贏的話
See, if I'm winning every time I deal,

我最後的結局會是和 哥倫比亞繩索長眠 懂我意思嗎?
I end up with a Colombian necktie. You know what I'm saying?

但如果每次都是你贏錢
But if you're the one raking in all the cash,

他們就不會想到 其實我和你是一夥的
well, I seriously doubt anyone would ever think you and I are working together.

打擾一下 哪裏都找不到這手機的充電器
Excuse me. I've been all over town. I can't find a charger for this.

-讓我查查看 -謝謝
-Well, let me check. -Thanks.

別來無恙啊 薩維恩?
How you doing, Savrinn?

你那女孩呢?
Where's your girl?

她在做她的事 行嗎?
She's doing her job, all right?

向法院寫申請書
Filing a petition down at the courts.

她... 她將於一個小時後回到我的住所
She'll be at my place in about an hour.

看 很容易吧
See, that was easy.

我本不必向你追要那條信息的
I shouldn't have to chase you down to get that information.

你為什麼就不能退後一步?
Why don't you just take a step back?

你為什麼不想想你在跟誰講話 我是為誰工作的?
And why don't you remember who you're talking to, who I work for?

你給我認真盯著維羅妮卡·多諾萬
You need to keep an eye on Veronica Donovan.

不是偶爾盯著 是一直給我盯著
Not some of the time, all of the time.

因為馬上事態就會偏向我們這一邊了
'Cause pretty soon, we're gonna call in our favor,

除非你想回到我們的老交易上去
unless you want to go back on our deal.

-我懂了 -很好
-No. -Good.

保持聯繫
Be in touch.

海威爾
Haywire.

海威爾... 你吃藥了嗎?
Haywire, did you take your meds?


Well, come on.

你牙縫裏又有東西了
You got something in your teeth again.

要別人回憶往事可以 但自己也得小心點兒 邁克爾
You should be careful when you tell people to remember things, Michael.

因為我記起了所有的事情
Because I remember everything now.

包括你是怎麼陷害我的!
I remember how you set me up!

以及你如何撞破你的頭...
How you smashed your own head

害得我被遣送到這裏
and had me sent back here.

我同時...
I also

也記起了這個
remember this.

通道
The pathway.

你的地圖
Your map.

你的越獄
Your escape.

-給我 -別.別
-Give me that. -Don't. Don't.

現在 你是要我把這撕了...
Now, do I tear this up

...還是告訴我 何時 何地開始你的越獄行動?
or do you tell me exactly where and when you're doing this?

-從地下室開始 -好
-It starts in the basement. -Okay.

這條線連接著煤房艙口和這邊的管道系統
This line leads from the hatch in the coal room, to this pipe system here,

而那條線可以通到醫務室
and that runs to the infirmary.

我們就是走這條線出去的
That's how we'll get out.

我得離開精神病區補全工作
I just need to get out of psych ward to set things up.

三天以後
But three days after I'm gone,

我再折回到地下室把你接出去
I'll come back up through the basement and get you out.

你只是說些我想聽的話
You're just telling me what I want to hear.

不 我沒有
No, I'm not.

我需要你幫我們離開這兒
I need you to let me get us out of here.

你需要相信我
I need you to trust me.

如果你再陷害我 我會殺了你
If you try to screw me over again I'll kill you.


Hey.

嘿 進展怎麼樣?
Hi. How did it go?

申請是挺容易的
Filing the petition was easy,

但能否通過 那就是另一回事兒了
getting it approved, that's a whole 'nother story.

-你找到充電器了? -哦 是的
-You found the charger? -Oh, yeah.

你怎麼不把它裝上去?
Why didn't you plug it in?

我只是在 嗯... 在想些其它的事情
I was just... Just thinking for a minute.

-想什麼? -沒什麼
-About what? -Nothing.

-看來有事做了 -什麼?
-We're in business. -What is it?

他的整本電話簿都還在 總共322個號碼
His entire phone book is still in here, 322 numbers.

沒空位了 旁邊等等
No open seats. Gotta wait.

西諾 押還是不押?
C-Note, crap or get off the pot.

我再想想
I'm thinking.

嘿 我們這不是在加拿大撲克邀請賽上玩
We ain't betting on CPT here, man.

你要麼跟 要麼滾開讓位置
Either you gonna see his bet or you can go outside

去搞個囚犯大遊行什麼的 隨你怎麼搞
and Million Con March or whatever your people do.

不管你選擇哪一種 快做決定就是了 夥計
Either way, get on with it, son.

我跟
I'm in.

三張Q娘麼 你的呢?
Three bitches, bitches. What you holding?

你說呢
You tell me.

-滿堂紅 -滿堂紅?
-Full house. -A full house?

這東西 墨西哥人應該非常熟悉 嗯 小子?
That's a concept a Mexican should be quite familiar with, eh, Jesus?

她說什麼?
She said what?

她毫不含糊說
She said, in unequivocal terms,

布倫斯的事我不准再插手
that I was not to move on Burrows.

不管他們有何計劃 和我們的肯定不一樣
Whatever their agenda is with Burrows, it is not the same as ours.

他父親的介入
This whole business with his father,

阻礙了我們最初計劃的實施
it interferes with the one thing that we set out to do in the first place.

使我們對林肯·布倫斯的 一切行程安排落空
Put Lincoln Burrows in the ground.

只要他活著 你就只能等著認輸 而不是公司
If he lives, you're the one that stands to lose, not the Company.

他們會再選個候選人
They get themselves another candidate,

而你卻得承擔所有損失
and you're the one that suffers the brunt of it.

也許是時候搞亂他們的棋盤了
Then maybe it's time we broke ranks.

如果我們那麼做 他們將不再支持你的競選 這你是知道的
We do that, they pull support for the campaign. You know that, don't you?

前提是... 如果被他們知道 保羅
That is, if they know, Paul.

嗯! 聞聞這些錢的味道 得來一對J或者更好 來三個就贏了
Smell that kitty. Jacks or better, Trips to win.

最後一手了 我今天已經輸得不耐煩了
Last hand. I'm tired of losing all my money today.

-你那有多少? -不知道 300上下
-How much you up? -I don't know. $300.

-疼嗎? -什麼?
-Does it hurt? -What?

你屁股上的馬蹄鐵 (意指狗屎運)
The horseshoe up your ass.

今天運氣很好 乒乓小子
Rather be lucky than good, ping-pong.

掉牌得棄牌
Misdeal. Bury the card.

夥計 我不在乎你有沒看到我的牌
Man, I don't care if you all saw my card.

是啊 你當然不在乎
Yeah, I bet you don't.

棄牌吧 毛小子
Bury the card, young blood.

嘿 掃興的傢伙 這又不是我的錯
Hey, chill, wrinkles. Ain't my fault saltine here got a sloppy deal.

啊 這種事情誰料得到
That there was just uncalled for.

好吧 聽著 要不這麼做
Now, all right. You know what? I'll tell you what.

我重新洗牌 你們也不要太孩子脾氣了
I'm gonna deal another hand, you gonna be such a baby about it.

發錯牌 就得棄牌 把牌發完
On a misdeal, you bury the card, finish out the hand.

這是規矩
House rules.

獄長
Warden.

有好消息 林肯
I have some good news for you, Linc.

不知怎的 你的律師的申請通過了
Somehow, your lawyer's petition went through.

糾正部門給你一個小時的時間來探望你兒子
The Department of Corrections is allowing you a one-hour visit with your son.

我還從沒見過有這種優待 從沒有
I've never seen one of these granted before, ever.

好律師
Good lawyers.

沒律師能好到這種程度
No lawyer's that good.

我去安排行程
I'll make the travel arrangements,

不過這不是全國旅行
but this is not going to be a ride in the country.

你照樣會被銬住 並有人全副武裝看守
You're gonna be y-cuffed, and the men are gonna be heavily armed.

我不想造成任何不必要的麻煩
I don't want any problems.

不會的 我只想見見我的兒子
There won't be, I just want to see my son.

我全壓了
I'll bet all I got.

82塊錢
$82.

除非你運氣好到連來幾張A
You better have some aces shoved up there with that horseshoe,

否則我贏定了 跟還是不跟?
or that pot's mine. You in or out?

我跟
I'm in.

再加74塊
And I raise you $74.

我說了我只有82
I said I only got $82 left.

我只能說你今天不走運
Well, then I guess you're out of luck.

你沒聽說過這是紳士遊戲嗎?
You never heard of a gentleman's game?

是的 我聽說過 但這次不算
Yes, I have, but this ain't it.

要不要借點錢? 向你手下問問
You want to borrow some money? Ask your boys.

我今天是來這裏贏錢的 老兄
But I'm in here to make money, bro.

你想要福利 最好投票給民主黨
You want welfare, you'd better vote Democrat.

你知道怎麼做對你有好處
If you know what's good for you,

最好在院子裏離我遠遠的
you'll stay away from me in the yard.

你以為你比我更聰明?
You think you're smarter than me?

不!不!不 不 不!
No, no, no!

有條通道 不 有條通道!有條通道!
Okay, there's a pathway. No, there's a pathway! There's a pathway!

他想逃跑! 他想逃跑 這就是他的地圖
Look, he's trying to escape! He's trying to escape. This is his map!

他陷害我!
He set me up!

電擊!
Zap him!

他來了
There he is.

嘿 老大 你掉了點東西
Hey, boss. I think you dropped something, man.

這裏有500 什麼時候讓我搬進去?
That's half a G-note. So when do I move in?

-不用搬 -什麼?
-You don't. -What?

拜託 頭兒 我們說好的
Oh, come on, chief, now, we had a deal.

新價 漲到700了
Renegotiation, the price is $700 now.

這樣太說不過去了 我已經給你500了
That ain't right. I just gave you $500.

你給我的只是定金
What you gave me was a down payment.

如果你支付不了餘下部分 那麼...
If you can't come up with the rest, well...

不 不 不 不 不! 等 等 等 稍等一會兒
No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait. Just hold on. One minute, all right?

這傢伙想把我們淘空
Oh, man, he's trying to shake us down.

-我需要你的表 -沒門兒
-I'm gonna need that watch. -Not an option.

聽著 你是寧可在這裏看你女兒的照片呢
Look, would you rather be looking at a picture of your daughter

還是想出去並有機會抱她一下?
or holding her in your arms once you get outside?

聽著 夥計 老頭兒欠我些錢
Hey, look, man, Father Time owed me a few bones.

用這個作抵押了
He gave me this in trade.

現在多的都有了
That should be more than enough to cover it.

嗯 還不賴
Not bad.

問題是已經有人出價700要那個房間了 看來你被卡住了
Your problem is somebody already gave me $700 for the cell, so, you're S.O.L.

不! 嘿 等等! 等等! 等等!
No! No! Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Look.

你想拿了我的錢就走人?
So you're just gonna take my money and walk?

是啊 寫信去投訴我吧
Yeah, well, write to your congressman.

要命了!
Oh, come on!

來了
Hey.

恩 他們說你想跟我談談
Hi. They said you wanted to talk to me.

是的 是啊
Yeah, yeah.

好吧
Okay.


Good.

請坐
Please.

謝謝
Thanks.

我給你做了個東西
I made you something.

是個煙灰缸
It's an ashtray.

嗯... 可我不抽煙
I don't smoke.

是 我知道 但他們只讓我們做這個和珠寶
Yeah, I know. But they only let us make these and jewelry,

而且我覺得你不是那種喜歡帶麵條項鏈的人
and I didn't figure you for the macaroni necklace type.

真好! 嗯...
It's very sweet.

我們談談你的情況吧?
How about we talk about how you're doing?

我想 你和我都知道 我不應該呆這裏
I think we both know I don't belong here.

我記不清那晚發生了什麼事
I don't remember much about that night,

但被關單獨禁閉的時候 一定是什麼東西讓我頭腦發漲
but being locked up in ad seg, something must've snapped.

我想說的是 我已經干了很多的手工藝活
What I'm trying to say is, I think I've had enough of arts and crafts.

但那是由你決定的
But that's your call.

這裏的醫生確實是說 你表現還不錯
And the doctors here do say that you've been acting fine.

問題是 如果你不告訴獄長是誰燙傷了你
The problem is that if you don't tell the Pope who burned you,

他還是會把你單獨禁閉的
he's gonna lock you back up in ad seg.

幾天以後 你可能又會被送回來
And after a couple days of that, you're gonna be right back here.

邁克爾 我很不願看到在你身上發生的一切 以及你坐在這兒
Michael, I hate what happened to you, and I hate that you're here.

但你得讓我幫你
But you have got to let me help you.

如果你想離開這個精神病區
If you want to get out of psych ward, and stay out,

你就得把事實告訴獄長
you've got to tell the Pope the truth about that burn.

換洗衣物了 朋友們
Out with the old, in with the new, cons.

你室友讓我給你捎個信兒 哥
I got a message from your cellie, bro.

他說他沒事兒 並努力填補空白
He says he's okay and he's trying to fill in the blanks.

他說他正在嘗試 還是說已經填好了?
Did he say he's trying, or that he already got the blanks filled in?

我不知道 我沒寫下來
Yo, man, I don't know. I didn't write it down.

好吧 你告訴他 我已經把洞填平了
Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole.

好 好 我已經厭煩了你的秘密和口信兒
Yeah, yeah, I'm done with your little secrets and messages, bro.

我看到斯科菲爾德的背部了
I saw Scofield's back.

他背部被燙傷的部分 和警服的那一塊是同一個位置
He's got a burn in the same spot as the burn in that guard's shirt.

我不知道你在幹什麼 但我已經有點頭緒了
I don't know what you're doing but I have an idea, huh?

除非你告訴我發生了什麼事 否則我不幫你了
And I'm through helping you until you tell me what's going on.

我不能告訴你 兄弟
I can't, bro.

那祝你好運吧
Then good luck in the hole, jefe.

不 不 不 不 不! 等 等
No, no, no! Wait, wait.

曼而徹
Manche.

誰在叫?
Who's that?

是林肯 兄弟
That's Linc, bro.

-判死刑的林肯? -是的
-Linc the Sink? -Yeah.

過來
Come here.

我想我們可以解決點問題
I think we can work something out.

我想說的是 在我離開這兒之前 加裏會付出代價的 相信我
All I can say is, before I get out of here, Geary will pay. Believe that.

如果維修部換新了斯科菲爾德的馬桶 誰都走不了
No one's getting out of here if maintenance goes to replacing Scofield's toilet.

我有辦法幫你們 解決斯科菲爾德的問題
I got a way to help you with your Scofield problem.

你說什麼 瘦竹竿?
What'd you say, slim?

我說我有辦法幫你們...
I said I got a way to help you with...

誰告訴你我們有問題?
Who the hell said we had a problem?

冷靜點 老兄 放輕鬆
It's cool, man. Relax.

林肯和蘇克雷把什麼都告訴我了
Lincoln and Sucre told me everything.

他們告訴你什麼了?
What in the hell did they tell you?

他們到底告訴你什麼了?
Exactly, what did they tell you?

什麼都說了 他們說 我可以和你們一起
Everything. They said I can come with you, you know,

提前假釋 如果我能幫你們 把邁克爾弄出精神病區的話
on early parole, if I can help get the Fish out of psych.

我們算什麼 火車嗎? 你以為誰都能上我們的火車?
What are we, the A train? Everyone gets to ride with us?

在我給你一拳之前 先給我滾蛋?
Why don't you take a walk, before I give you a smack?

你有其它的好辦法嗎?
You got another solution to our situation?

我可不這麼認為
I didn't think so.

我 我堂哥還有林肯... 想了個法子
Me and my cuz and Lincoln came up with something.

行得通... 但有一定風險
Now, it can work, but it's risky.

準備好離開這魚缸了嗎 小魚兒?
You ready to get out of this aquarium, Fish?

你必須保證我沒事
Assure me I'll be protected.

邁克爾 你已經夠瞭解我了 你知道我會怎麼做
Michael, you know me well enough by now. Such assurances are not necessary.

恕我直言 獄長
With all due respect, Warden,

如果當初安全措施夠好的話 那樣的事就不會發生了
if I had been protected in the first place, none of this would have happened.

名字
A name.

-加裏 -加裏?
-Geary. -Geary?

他想盡辦法從我們這撈錢 不擇手段
He shakes cons down for money, anything he can get his hands on.

他知道我上過大學 所以他理所當然認為我...
He knew I went to college, so he must've...

他一定認為我很有錢
He must've thought I was rich or something.

總之 當 嗯...
Anyway,

我付不出錢的時候 他用一隻手把我摁住
when I couldn't pay up, he held me down with one arm,

用另一隻手燙我
and burned me with the other.

我不知道他用什麼燙的 但...
but it was hot as hell. but

真的是燙的要命
it was hot as hell.

真是讓人詫異啊 又接不通
What a surprise. Disconnected.

250個商用電話 72個家用電話 遍佈50個州...
Two-hundred and fifty businesses, 72 residences, covering all 50 states.

倫敦 馬提尼克島 雅加達 達喀爾...
London, Martinique, Jakarta, Dakar.

所有號碼都已經停用
All the numbers out of service.

魁恩一失蹤 幾天內他們就把數據全部銷毀了
As soon as Quinn disappeared, they must've erased the paper trail within days.

還有什麼他們辦不到的?
Is there anything they can't do?

我在華盛頓的朋友
My P.I. Buddy in DC.

我把這個都寄過去
What if I send him all this,

看他能不能在這些號碼之間找到某種聯繫?
see if he can make a connection between the numbers?

我會告訴他盡快
I'll tell him I need it ASAP.

謝謝
Thank you.

沒什麼大不了的 我會讓他通宵處理這些材料
Oh, it's no big deal. I'll just overnight him all this stuff.

不是 是為了所有你做的事
No. For everything.

和我在一起 共同努力
For hanging in there, keeping me going.

謝謝
Thank you.

當然
Sure.

年薪400萬的傢伙
Guy with a six ERA, signs for four mil a year.

工作幹得遭透了 卻還能加薪
Sucks at his job, he still gets a raise.

你也幹得很遭 你也向獄長要求加薪啊
You suck at your job. You should ask the Pope for a raise.

很有意思
Very funny.

獄長 什麼風把你吹來了?
Warden, what brings you to our little clubhouse?

嘿 是什麼...?
Hey, what gives?

嘿 這是我爸給我的
Hey, that was a gift from my old man.

你什麼時候改姓"查爾斯"而你爸爸叫"安"了?
Since when is your name Charles and your dad's name Ann?

我是被冤枉的 我什麼也沒幹!
This is a railroad. I didn't do nothing!

別像看罪犯那樣看著我 你也不是個好東西
Don't look at me like I'm some con. You're as crooked as scoliosis.

我沒有被抓住
I don't get caught.

我們到了以後
When we get there,

我會卸下你的手銬 讓你稍微活動一下
I'll take you out of the y-cuffs and put you in a four-piece.

明白了嗎?
Got it?

明白了 頭兒
Got it, boss.

你乖一點 我也不會拿你怎麼著 明白嗎?
You play nice, I play nice. Understand?

明白了
Got it.

她在這兒 我正看著她
She's here. I've got her.

斯科菲爾德 重新回到普通監區
Scofield for re-admission to Gen pop.

-歡迎回家 -謝謝
-Welcome home. -Thanks.

從沒想過回牢房會讓我這麼開心
Never thought I'd be so glad to be back in my cell.

嗯 獄長要我把這個交給你
Pope wanted me to give you this.

你看什麼呢
What the hell are you staring at, anyway?

什麼都看
Everything.