Mare of Easttown (2021): Season 1, Episode 1 - Miss Lady Hawk Herself - full transcript

After answering a call about a neighborhood prowler, Detective Mare Sheehan shoulders her chief's directive to revive an unsolved missing person's case amid increased community pressure. Later, while her loved ones celebrate her ex-husband Frank's engagement, Mare attends a celebration for her legendary high school basketball win and connects with Richard, a professor who's new in town.

人人影视
原创翻译 双语字幕

翻译 苏小黛 哈里不是波特 Eunice 冰岛豆腐

翻译 蜂蜜配吐司 易碎的绝对 AliciaLee1990

校对 冰岛豆腐

时间轴 知之 西查 冰岛豆腐

后期 8T

总监 冰岛豆腐

东城梅尔
第一季 第一集

贝蒂·卡罗尔

卡罗尔太太
Mrs. Carroll?

出什么事了吗
Is everything all right?



卡罗尔太太 我是梅尔·希安
Mrs. Carroll? It's Mare Sheehan.

我站在你家门口
I'm standing outside your front door.

外面冷死了
In the fucking freezing cold.

卡罗尔太太
Mrs. Carroll?

梅尔 梅尔 你在外面吗
Mare? Mare, you out there?

你到了
Oh, you're here.

我到了
I'm here.

我想确保你第一时间知道这事
I wanted to make sure you knew about this right away

如果那变态还在逃的话
so the community's safe

社区才能保持安全
in case the pervert is still on the loose.

下次 你打给局里就行
Well, next time, you just call the station.

-你有总局号码吗 -我不记得了
- Do you have the main number? - I don't remember.

但我信任你
But-- but I trust you,

我不知道局里会派谁来
and I don't know who the station will send over.



我明白 但我是警司
I understand, but I'm a detective sergeant,

意味着我调查盗窃和吸毒过量
which means I investigate the burglaries and the overdoses

以及这里发生的所有破事
and all the really bad crap that goes on around here.

听上去很糟
Sounds awful.

也许你该考虑换行
Maybe you should look into a different line of work.

找到了 卡罗尔太太 看到没
Here it is, Mrs. Carroll. See this?

这是总局号码
That's the main station number, all right?

这才是你要拨打的
That's the one you want.

我贴在正中间
I'll put it right in the center.

下次有事就打给他们
So you call them, okay, next time,

而不要吵醒我
instead of waking me up.

那是犯罪现场
So, there's the scene of the crime,

你们的术语
as they say in your business.

我孙女当时在楼上
My granddaughter was upstairs

准备脱衣洗澡
getting undressed to take a shower

当她看向窗外
when she looked out the window and "Ahh!"

他就在那 他站在那里
There he is. He was standing right out there.

那种偷窥狂
One of those creepy peeper weirdos.

你孙女有说他长什么样吗
Did your granddaughter say anything about him or...

他穿着连帽卫衣
He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt

所以很难看清他的脸
so it was hard to get much of his face,

但从她能看到的来说 他看上去像雪貂
but from what she could see, he looked like a ferret.

-雪貂 -她是这么说的
- A ferret? - That's what she said.

那上面是监控摄像头吗
Is that a security camera up there?

是的 我们三个月前在百思买买的
Oh, yes. We bought that at Best Buy three months ago,

但拖延症先生还没弄明白
but Mr. Procrastinator hasn't figured out

怎么用 惊喜吧
how to use it yet. Big surprise.

你孙女现在在哪
And where is your granddaughter now?

她吓坏了
Oh, she was scared to death,

所以她急忙赶回了阿伦敦
so she hightailed it back to Allentown.

她不想在一只"雪貂"在逃的情况下待在这儿
She didn't wanna stay around here with a ferret on the loose.

好吧 那么
All right. Well, uh,

我会提交一份报告 确保巡逻队知情
I'll file a report and, uh, make sure patrol's aware.

我本来也想走的
I'm half tempted to leave as well,

但我只能去找我在雷德利的妹妹
but then I'd have to go to my sister's place in Ridley,

而她养了猫
and she has cats.

我讨厌猫
Oh, I hate cats.

-我懂 卡罗尔太太 -恶心的动物
- No, I get that, Mrs. Carroll. - They are disgusting animals.

-它们只有骨头 -早 梅尔
- You know, they're all bones. - Good morning, Mare.

-卡罗尔先生 -贝蒂有跟你说
- Mr. Carroll. - Did Betty tell you

今早那个变态的事吗
what happened here this morning with the weirdo?

-当然 -卡罗尔太太给我说了
- Oh, of course. - Mrs. Carroll filled me in.

我当然跟她说了发生了什么
Of course I told her what happened.

你要是当初能琢磨出
The whole case would've been solved

怎么设置监控摄像
if you had been able to figure out

这案子早都破了
how to set up the security camera.

-我跟你说了我今天会弄的 -好了 我要
- I told you I was going to do that today. - All right, I'm gonna...

回局里了 然后提交报告
head back to the station now and file a report.

我们会处理的
We'll take care of it.

梅尔 今晚有重头戏 对吗
Hey, Mare. Big night tonight, huh?

他们在《论坛报》上登了一篇关于你的文章
They did a full article on you in the Tribune.

-你有看吗 -没有
- Did you see it? - Uh, no.

你得看看 梅尔
Oh, you gotta see it, Mare.

-有空吗 -没有
- You got a sec? - I don't, actually.

-等下 -别说了 你去给她拿来
- Just a second. - Well, now, no, just go get it for her, okay?

你不打断他的话 他能说上一整天
You let him, he would talk all day.

贝蒂
Betty!

你把报纸拿去干什么了
What did you do with the paper?

我放在厕所里的
I left it here in the bathroom.

你别走 我马上回来 梅尔
Now you stay right here. I'll be right back, Mare.

在哪 你放到哪去了
Where is it? Where did you put it?

拜托 格伦 我需要...
Oh, come on, Glenn. Do I have to...

这周末我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you this weekend.

谁会睡在我身旁
Who's gonna sleep next to me?

搂着我 吻我 然后依偎着我
And hold me, and kiss me, and snuggle me?

有时我会想你是否意识到我有多爱你
Sometimes I wonder if you even realize how much I love you.

你外婆过去常说
Your grandmom used to say,

"等你当家长后你就会明白"
"You'll understand when you're a parent."

我心想"嗯 随便了"
And I was always like, "Yeah, whatever."

但现在就像 你可以无比爱一个人
But now it's like you can love someone so much,

近乎可怕的感觉
it's scary.

我的天 我会很想你
Oh, my God. I'm gonna miss you so much.

好了 该换衣服了
Okay. Let's get you changed.

弗兰克

他是在你的车窗上撒尿还是别人的车窗
He's pissing in your car window or someone else's car window?

不不不 待在屋里
No, no, no, no. Just stay in the house.

有警员很快会赶过去
An officer will be there momentarily.

早 简
Morning, Jan.

看了这个没
See this yet?

《回忆奇迹发生的时候》

今早《论坛报》刊登了一篇吹捧你的文章大
Big write-up in the Tribune this morning.

我要帮你裱起来 然后挂在你办公室里
I'm gonna frame it for you and hang it up in your office.

拜托别这么做
Yeah. Please don't do that.

请大家热烈欢迎特拉梅尔警官
I want us all to give a very warm welcome to Officer Trammel.

今天是他出勤的第一天
Today is his first day out in the field.

祝你好运 特拉梅尔
Good luck out there, Trammel.

谢谢
Thank you.

小乌龟要吃什么

好了 那就开始吧
All right, folks, let get to it.

梅尔 你今天接到了个案子 对吗
Uh, Mare, you had something today, right?

对 格拉布街28号有个徘徊者
Uh, yeah. A prowler at 28 Grubb Road.

房主说一个可疑男子今早
Homeowner said a suspicious male was watching from the backyard

在后院偷看她孙女洗澡
as her granddaughter took a shower early this morning.

-有外貌描述吗 -有
- You get a description? - Yeah.

我已经抓到了那坏蛋
I already caught the bastard.

他在我女儿卧室的笼子里
He's in a cage in my daughter's bedroom.

好了 咱们赶紧派辆车过去吧
All right, all right. Let's float a car out there

在爱列治街和石榴矿街之间
between Eldridge and Garnet Mine...

怎么了
What's up?

今天距离我女儿失踪已经整整一年了
My daughter's been missing for exactly one year today.

失去她的每一秒都是折磨
Every moment without her has been complete torture.

母亲要求采取行动

而警方没有采取任何行动
And the police aren't doing anything.

他们根本不在乎 所以我们才会聚集在此
They don't care. That's why we're here.

如果他们不肯尽力去找凯蒂 我们就自己找
If they're not gonna fight to find Katie, we will.

监事会今早又打电话来了
The Board of Commissioners called again this morning

说要加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子
about adding a county detective to assist with the case.

他们希望周一前能对此案
They want a fresh set of eyes on this

-有个全新的视角 -不不不
- by Monday. - No, no, no, no, no.

我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子
I don't need some county shithead coming on my case.

他们压力很大 梅尔
They're getting pressured, Mare.

得了吧 头儿
Oh, come on, Chief.

而由于他们压力很大
And 'cause they're getting pressured,

-我的压力也很大 -头儿 拜托
- I'm getting pressured. - Chief, come on.

你知道这种事是什么回事
You know how this shit goes.

凯蒂·贝里是出了名的瘾君子
Katie Bailey was a known drug abuser

还有当妓女的历史
with a history of prostitution.

她这会可能正躺在
She's probably lying at the bottom

特拉华河的河底呢 我们永远不会知道
of the Delaware River right now. We'd never know.

问题就是我们不知道
The thing is, we don't know.

什么都不知道
Anything.

已经一年了
After a year.

多谢你支持我
Thanks for being in my corner.

坐下 梅尔
Sit down, Mare.

扶轮社把赏金上调到了一万五
The Rotary Club increased the reward money to 15,000.

我们要印新传单
We're printing up new flyers and handing them out

发遍坎登至威尔明顿的每个角落
at every needle exchange from Camden to Wilmington.

回去好好研究卷宗 我们要重新开始
Go back to the file. We're starting over here.

好了
Okay.

-进来吧 -你...
- Hey. Come on in. - Hi. Could you--

你能直接把他给我吗 我...我赶时间
could you just hand him over 'cause I gotta-- I gotta go.

外面很冷 起码进屋里站着吧
It's cold out. You can at least stand inside.

我也很高兴见到你 天
It's nice to see you too. Jeez.

好了
Okay.

她怎么来了
What is she doing here?

别操心她来干什么
Don't worry about what she's doing here.

我可没问过你的生活
I don't ask about your life.

我不希望她靠近我儿子 好吗
I don't want her around my son, okay?

我说真的 我都不明白你看上了她哪点
I seriously, like, don't even know what you see in her.

闭嘴吧 艾琳
Oh, just shut up, Erin.

迪伦 你忘了这个
Hey, Dylan. You forgot this.

我把他的滴耳剂放在前面口袋里了
I put his ear drops in the front pouch

要是他发烧了记得用
in case he runs a fever.

你最好别在背后议论我 艾琳
You better not be talking about me, Erin.

-我没议论过你 -别再给我男人发短信了
- I haven't said nothing about you. - Stop texting my man.

他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了 好吗
'Cause he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Okay?

他是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my baby,

所以我必须得跟他沟通
so I kind of, like, have to talk to him.

你说什么
What's that?

-你真那么蠢吗 -去你妈的 艾琳
- Are you seriously that stupid? - Fuck you, Erin!

等着瞧吧 有你好受的
You know what? You're gonna get it.

没错 相信我
Yeah. Trust me.

在你最意想不到的时候 傻逼贱货
When you least expect it, you dumb bitch.

求你把车窗关上行吗
Could you please just put the window up?

不 我就不关
No, I'm not gonna fucking put the window up.

布丽安娜 我的天
Brianna, Jesus Christ.

傻逼
Stupid.

我们必须得安排他的耳部手术了
We really need to schedule his ear surgery.

医生说他如果继续感染
The doctor says if he keeps getting infections,

可能会失去听力
he could have hearing loss.

你跟你爸妈说过了吗
Did you talk to your parents?

别把我爸妈扯进来
Don't bring my parents into this.

-他们已经为他做得够多了 -你说过
- They do enough for him already. - You just said

-你会跟你爸妈说说 -比你爸强多了
- you'd talk to your parents about-- - Way more than your dad.

如果我还得花钱 那就让法院来裁决吧
If I gotta pay more money, it's gotta go through the court.

-我们说好的 -上法院的周期太长了
- That's what we decided. - That's gonna take forever.

咱们先让他把手术做了行吗
I mean, can we just get his surgery done?

-先确保他没事 -我没有一千八百刀的
- Just to make sure that he's okay? - I don't have $1,800

-垫底费 艾琳 -然后我们可以...
- to meet the deductible, Erin! - And then we can--

我跟你说过多少次了
How many times have I told you?

一切都要等法院判决 好吗
Everything needs to go through the court, okay?

我得走了
I gotta go.

我想买个...乌龟缸
Yeah, I'm looking for a-- for-- like a turtle tank.

你这儿有装乌龟的缸吗
Do you have, like, a tank for turtles?


Yes, we do.

这个怎么样
Um, how about this one?

两栖生活1500型
This is the Amphibian Life 1500.

这个有紫外线加热装置
This one's got a UVB heating kit.

这个很棒
This is a nice one.

-还有... -我...
- And it's got-- - Yeah, I just--

我只需要个基础款的
I just need something simple, really.

只是只小乌龟
It's a-- it's a-- it's a baby turtle.

好吧 那...来这边看看
Okay. Um, all right. Let's take a look over here.

这个 这是绿洲栖息地牌的
This one, this is the Oasis Habitat.

这套也很好
This is another nice setup.

-它也有... -再基础点吧
- Yeah, it also has-- - I think even simpler.

我觉得那家伙可能活不太长
I doubt the thing's gonna live very long.

会出乎你意料的
Well, you'd be surprised.

我母亲的乌龟活得比她还久
I mean, my mother's turtle outlived her.

如果有人照顾它的话 那是当然
If it's taken care of, sure.

如果能按时喂食 给它换水
If you feed it and give it clean water

确保它没泡在自己的屎尿里
and make sure it's not swimming in his own filth.

是送我孙子的
It's for my grandson.

他才四岁 做事很难专注
He's-- he's four and has trouble focusing on tasks.

我觉得...就来点
I just-- yeah, I don't think we need

外观好看的便宜货就行
all the bells and whistles is all.

你随便看吧 我在前面
Have a look around. I'll be up front.

我是梅尔
This is Mare.

警司 我是特拉梅尔警员
Hey, Sarge, this is, uh, Officer Trammel.

阿格尔大街535号发生了盗窃案
We got a burglary at 535 Argyle Road.

就跟她说是贝丝·汉隆家
Just tell her it's Beth Hanlon's house.

需要你来处理一下现场
Uh, I'm gonna need you out to process the scene.

怎么回事
What happened?

房主回到家 发现收藏柜被砸了
Homeowner came home to find the trophy case smashed

有些运动收藏品不见了
and some sports memorabilia missing.

又是弗雷迪 梅尔
It's Freddie again, Mare.

他改不掉他的混蛋天性
He's being his fucking asshole self.

她觉得可能是他弟弟
She thinks maybe it's her brother.

昨天晚上她发现他在地下室
Um, she caught him in the basement

吸毒 于是把他赶了出去
shooting up last night and threw him out.

好吧
All right.

告诉贝丝我这就过去
Tell Beth I'm on my way.

你好
Excuse me.

那个很好
That's perfect.

特价
39.99

弗兰克

梅尔
Hey, Mare.

你今天早上过得如何啊
How's your morning going so far?

好极了 我刚刚...
Great. I just, uh...

浪费了半个小时
wasted the last half hour picking out an aquarium

给你和德鲁昨天带回家的乌龟找鱼缸呢
for the turtle you and Drew brought home yesterday.

他好像很兴奋啊
He seems excited about it.

我觉得这会对他有好处
I think it'll be good for him, you know?

给他点东西去养护
Give him something to look after.

之前的蜥蜴你也是这么说的
That's what you said about the lizard.

两周后我把它从马桶冲掉了
Two weeks later, I was flushing it down the toilet.

你真的把它从马桶冲掉了
Did you really flush it down the toilet?

没错
Yes, I did.

-我忙着呢 弗兰克 -好吧
- I'm busy, Frank. - Okay. All right.

我不耽误你了 我只是...
Uh, look, I won't hold you up. I just, um...

我想告诉你
I wanted to let you know

昨晚 菲和我...
that last night, Faye and I-- uh, well...

-我问菲... -弗兰克 我得...
- I asked Faye-- - Frank, I got--

75-51延续报告 我看到盗窃嫌疑人了
75-51 Delcom. I got eyes on the burglary suspect

格伦·里德尔街200号街区 正向东走
200 block of Glen Riddle, heading east.

黑人男性 穿着蓝色牛仔裤
Black male wearing, uh, blue jeans

和连帽卫衣
and a hooded sweatshirt.

弗雷迪 弗雷迪·汉隆
Freddie. Freddie Hanlon.

弗雷迪
Freddie!

他妈的
Goddamn it.

妈的 妈的
Fuck. Fuck!

破玩意 妈的
Fucking thing. Fuck.

弗雷迪
Freddie?

我爱你 爸爸

别 不用 把枪收起来
No, don't. Put it away.

弗雷迪 小心点
Freddie? Be careful.

弗雷迪
Freddie?

出来吧
Come on out,

好让我们看看是哪里在流血
so we can get a look at where the blood's coming from.

弗雷迪
Freddie?

弗雷迪 别逼我叫警犬过来
Freddie, don't make me call in the K9.

它已经11岁了
He's 11 years old

我觉得它的脑子不太清楚了
and I think his mind's starting to leave him.

弗雷迪 行了
Freddie, come on.

给你两分钟 好吗
You have two minutes, all right?

什么情况
What's the matter?

我晕血
The sight of blood.

那就别看啊 别堵着门
Don't look at it, then. Get out of the doorway.

过来坐下 快点过来
Come on. Sit down. Hurry up. Come on.

把头放两腿之间
Put your head between your knees.

用力握拳
Squeeze both your fists.

天啊 也许你在当上警察之前
God. Think maybe you should've thought about that

你应该考虑到这一点
before becoming a cop?

我以为我能克服 但...
I just thought it was something I could overcome, but...

我的天
Jesus Christ.

深吸气
Breathe in.

梅尔 妈的 你还在外面吗
Mare, goddamn it. You still out there?

继续呼吸
Keep breathing.

-做出决定了吗 -我要出来了
- What'd we decide, Freddie? - I'm coming out.

我不想让那只蠢狗把我家给弄得天翻地覆
I don't want that retarded pooch tearin' up my house.

明智 血是从哪里来的
Smart man. Where's the blood coming from?

我把手给弄破了
I cut my fucking hand.

好吧 把手举起来
All right. Put your hands in the air

站得离门远点 我要进来了
and stand back from the door. I'm coming in.

吸气 呼气 吸气
Breathe. In, out. In.

妈的 天啊
Oh, fuck. Jesus.

坐下
Sit down.

好了
All right.

-你偷的东西呢 -我偷了什么东西
- Where's the stuff you stole? - What stuff I stole?

你偷的他妈的东西呢
Where's the fucking stuff you stole?

-我偷了什么 梅尔 -天啊 行了吧
- What stuff I stole, Mare? - Jesus Christ, come on.

我们别再扯谎了 我们要叫警犬来了
We're done with the lies. We're calling the K9.

你偷的他妈的东西呢
Where's the fucking stuff you stole?

床后面
Behind the bed.

特拉梅尔 快去看看
Trammel? Come on.

我的老天爷啊
Fucking Jesus Christ's sakes.

你家为什么那么冷啊 弗雷迪
Why is your house so cold, Freddie?

燃气公司给我停了气
Gas company shut me off.

11月到3月期间他们不能关
Well, they're not allowed to between November and March.

我也是这么和那些混蛋说的 但是他们...
That's what I told those motherfuckers but they-- Ow!

-天啊 -你个混蛋
- Jesus. Jesus. - Piece of shit!

-行了行了 -你这个嗑药的混账
- All right. All right. - You smackhead dirtbag!

行了 行了 好了 我的天啊 行了
All right. All right. All right. Jesus. All right. All right.

把他弄车上去
Get him in the car.

你他妈打我干什么
What the fuck you hitting me for, huh?

-你打我干什么 -好了好了
- What the fuck was that about? - All right. All right.

把他弄车上去
Get him in the car.

-小心头 -行了 贝丝 好了
- Watch your head. - Come on, Beth. Come on.

我没办法... 我没办法再忍受下去了
Oh, I can't-- I can't take it no more, Mare.

没办法了 我没办法再他妈忍下去了
I can't. I can't fucking take it.

没办法了
I can't.

我知道
I know.

他因为这个丢了他妈的工作还有家庭
He fucking lost his job, his family over this shit.

-我了解 -什么时候算是完啊
- I know. I know. - When is it gonna be enough?

对不起 贝丝
I'm sorry, Bethy!

对不起
I'm sorry!

我没办法了
I can't.

-贝丝 -妈的
- Bethy! - Oh, fuck.

你要提出控告吗
You gonna press charges?

不 我不会... 我不会提出控告
No, I'm not-- I'm not gonna fucking press charges.

屋里没有暖气
There's no heat inside.

他能去你家住吗
Can he stay at your place?

我没办法... 不行
I can't-- no!

他不能住我家
He can't fucking stay at my place.

他他妈... 这样吧 我很抱歉
He fuck-- I-- You know what? I-- I'm sorry.

我为自己说这句话而感到羞耻
I'm-- I am ashamed of myself for saying this,

但有时候我真希望他死了
but sometimes I wish he would just fucking die.

真的 我真这么想 一了百了
I do. I really do. Just get it over with.

因为我没办法再这样下去了
'Cause I can't do this anymore.

没事的 好吧
It's okay. All right?

在这儿等着
Wait here.

好了
All right.

我们要送你去里德尔医院 把手缝合一下
We're gonna take you to Riddle and get your hand stitched up.

然后特拉梅尔警官会送你
Then Officer Trammel's gonna drive you

去庇护所度过周末
to the shelter for the weekend

同时我们想办法恢复你的暖气
while we work on getting your heat turned back on.

我才不要去该死的庇护所住 梅尔
I'm not staying in no fucking shelter, Mare.

你妹妹不肯收留你
Well, your sister's not taking you in.

所以你只有两个选择
So your options are...

要么睡在家里 把蛋蛋冻掉
you sleep in the house and freeze your balls off,

要么去庇护所
or you go to the shelter

那里有床有毯子还有热饭吃
with a bed and a blanket and a hot meal.

-好吧 -你这是选择去庇护所
- All right. - All right the shelter,

还是选择冻掉蛋蛋
or all right I'll freeze my balls off?

我会在庇护所过夜 行了吧
All right. I'll stay in the fucking shelter.

老天
Jesus.

带他去找里德尔医院
Take him to Riddle.

然后载他去圣迈克尔教堂
Then drive him to Saint Michael's.

告诉丹·黑斯廷斯神父是我安排他来的
Tell Father Dan Hastings I sent him.

联系佩科燃气公司
And call PECO Gas.

告诉他们这么做是违法的
Let them know they're breaking the law,

除非他们希望我们
and unless they want us to notify

通知公共设施委员会
the Public Utilities Commission on their asses,

否则赶紧恢复他的暖气
they're gonna put his fucking heat back on.

知道了 警司
You got it, Sarge.

你还好吗
Hey, you good?

还好
I'm good.

欢迎
Welcome.

我送你回你车上 走吧
I'll walk you back to your car. Come on.

你看 他该死的邻居在看我们
Look, his fucking neighbors looking at us.

没错 微笑挥手吧
Yep. Smile and wave.

爸爸
Hey, dad.

晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.

你今天工作愉快吗
Did you have a good day at work?

真想让你跟我去上班一次
I'd like you to come to work with me once

看你能不能找到愉快的事
to see if you can find anything good about it.

布兰登 我们今晚几点碰头

我想问你
Um, I was wondering...

我今晚能不能借你的皮卡
if I could maybe borrow your truck tonight?

我和几个朋友要在夏普森林聚会
Some of my friends are meeting at Sharp's,

有车会很方便
and it'd be nice to have it.

你上次借我皮卡发生了什么
What happened last time you borrowed my truck, huh?

就是了
Yeah.

事后你还偷偷摸摸的
Then you tried to act all sneaky about it,

好像我不会发现刮痕似的
as if I wasn't gonna fucking notice the scratches.

该死 好烫 艾琳
Ow! Fuck! Aah! Erin!

对不起 我该提醒你的
I'm sorry, I-- I should've told you,

我刚从微波炉拿出来 真抱歉
I just took it out of the microwave. I'm sorry.

你跟那个傻逼说了
Did you talk to shit-for-brains

给孩子治耳朵的事了吗
about getting the kid's ears fixed?

说了 他先前来过
Yes. He-- he stopped over earlier

他说会付手术钱
and he said that he's gonna pay for the surgery.

他这么说吗
He said that?

是的
Yeah.

很好
Good.

因为湿纸巾是我买的
'Cause I'm paying for the wipes.

尿片是我买的 奶粉也是我买的
I'm paying for the diapers. I'm paying for the formula.

-我知道 -都是买给他的儿子 他的儿子
- I know you are-- - All for his son! His son!

我知道 迪伦说他会负担医药费
I know. And Dylan said he's gonna take care of it.

我不会再出钱了
I'm not paying for another goddamn thing.

布兰登 10点 等不及见你了 亲亲抱抱

好的

你看见过我吗 凯蒂·贝里

有车
Car!

-噢耶 -你疯了吗
- Cowabunga! - Are you freaking crazy?

你记得你上次从桌上跳下来发生了什么吗
Remember what happened last time you jumped off that table?

-什么 -你头上撞的包跟西柚一样大
- What? - You got a bump on your head the size of a grapefruit.

这是给你的新宠物的
Here, I got this for your new pet.

过来看看
Come on. Check it out.

雪芳会帮你拼起来
Siobhan's gonna help you put it together.

-雪芳 -什么事
- Siobhan? - Yeah?

你能不能帮一下德鲁
Will you help Drew, please?

你是来让我内疚 从而重返教会的吗 丹尼
You here to guilt me into returning to the church again, Danny?

不不不 我早就放弃了
No, no, no, no. I gave up on that a while ago.

你有没有看着他啊
You even watching him out there?

他把那玩意当跳水板一样跳下来
He's jumping off that thing like it's a diving board.

桌子不是跳水板 安德鲁 别跳了
Table's not a diving board, Andrew. Knock it off.

该死
Fuck.

你怎么了
What's the matter with you?

弗雷迪又闯进贝丝家了
Freddie broke into Bethy's again.

他今天下午来过庇护所吗
Did he come by the shelter this afternoon?

迪肯·马克确保了他周末能有床位
Deacon Mark made sure he had a bed for the weekend.

可怜的贝丝 真不知道她如何应付的
Poor Bethy. I don't know how she handles it.

她还撑得住吗
How's she holding up?

她妈妈患了帕金森综合征
Well, her mom's got Parkinson's,

她哥哥拿她孩子储钱罐里的钱去买镇痛剂
and her brother's smashing her kids' piggy banks to buy Dilaudid.

她应该很疑惑她生命中的上帝在哪
I think she's wondering where the hell God is in her life.

这取决于她对上帝的看法
Depends on what her view of God is.

默顿说 "我们所理解的上帝
Merton says that "our idea of God

反映了我们的本性 多于反映
tells us more about ourselves than about...

上帝本身"
Him."

你站在祭坛上对会众布道时
When you're up at the altar preaching to the congregation,

有过没人在听你说话的感觉吗
you ever get the feeling no one's listening?

每天如此
Every single day.

你为什么盛装打扮 妈
What are you all dressed up for anyway, Mom?

你不是不来参加我的典礼吗
I thought you weren't coming to my ceremony?

你早上和弗兰克聊过没
Did-- did you talk to Frank this morning?

之前挂了他电话 怎么了
I hung up on him earlier. Why?

他邀请我们全家去他家吃烤猪排
Well, he's having us all over for rib roast, you know,

庆祝他和菲订婚
to celebrate his engagement to Faye.

-什么 -我以为他跟你说了
- What? - I thought he told you.

他没说
Well, he didn't.

你知道多久了
How long have you known about it?

三周吧
Uh, three weeks.

三周
Three weeks?

我是无辜的 我今早才知道的
I'm innocent. I found out this morning.

你居然 只字不提
And you didn't-- and you didn't say anything?

-别人的秘密轮不到我说 -你该说的 妈
- Wasn't my secret to share. - Yes, it was, Mom.

我是你的女儿
I'm your daughter.

-海伦 -弗兰克
- Hey, Helen. - Oh, hey, Frank.

-进来吧 -我把德鲁的书包拿来了
- Come on in. - I got Drew's bag.

你家有牛至吗
Do you, uh, you got any oregano?

你回来了
Oh. You're, uh, you're home.

你有什么想坦白的吗
You have something you wanna confess?

有的
Uh, well, yeah.

我和菲...
Um, Faye and I, we--

-我已经告诉她了 弗兰克 -好吧
- I told her, Frank. - Okay.

你特地告诉我 真有心啊
Nice of you to let me know.

我打过几次给你 你没接
Well, I tried calling. A few times.

你求婚时有没有单膝跪地
Did you get down on one knee?

我们订婚时你可是跳过了这一步
'Cause you skipped that part when we got engaged.

我当年才20岁 梅尔
Uh, yeah, well, I was 20, Mare.

我很多事情都没做好
I didn't do a lot of things right.

她是个好女人 弗兰克
She's a good woman, Frank.

-我们都很喜欢菲 -什么叫"我们都"
- We all like Faye very much. - "We all"?

-梅尔 -干嘛
- Mare. - What?

她都不敢直视我 妈
She can barely look me in the eyes, Mom.

我也不愿意直视你 我还是你表弟呢
I won't even look you in the eyes, and I'm your cousin.

干嘛
What?

恭喜
Congratulations.

谢了 梅尔
Thanks, Mare.

好了 我走了
Okay. I'm gonna go.

你忘拿牛至了
You forgot the oregano.

好了 一会儿见
Okay, uh, I'll see you guys--

-我们很快就过去 -一会儿见 弗兰克
- We'll be over shortly. - See you, Frank.

好的 拜拜
Okay. All right. Bye.

拜拜
Bye.

有那么多空房子可以选
Of all the houses he could move into,

他偏偏买了我家后面那套
he has to buy the one right behind mine.

我听说他买得很划算
Well, I heard he got a really good deal on it.

还有 他什么时候开始做饭了
And since when is he a fucking cook?

以前没有好女人让他得以展现最好的一面
He just needed a good woman to bring out the best in him.

雪芳
Siobhan?

-雪芳 -怎么了
- Siobhan? - Huh? Yeah.

我今早我收到一封邮件
I got a-- I got an email from, uh,

德鲁的学校发来的
Drew's school this morning.

说什么明天有音乐会
Something about a concert tomorrow.

对 我在给他装八孔直笛
Uh, yeah. I'm getting his recorder together now.

他知道怎么吹那玩意儿吗
Does he even know how to play that thing?

雪芳 能帮我一起搭鱼缸吗
Siobhan, can you help me with my fish house?

好 马上 马上来 德鲁
Yeah. In a-- in a minute, Drew.

是的 妈妈 他会吹
Yes, Mom. He knows how to play.

往里面吹气 然后移动手指
You blow into it and move your fingers

然后扮可爱 他可以的
and look cute. He'll be fine.

-雪芳 -等 等一下
- Siobhan! - Uh, just-- just a second.

什么事
What?

你知道你父亲和菲的事吗
Did you know about your father and Faye?

是的 妈妈 我知道 我帮他策划了
Yes, Mom, I knew. I helped him plan it.

所以大家都会过去吃晚饭
So everyone's having a dinner over there

因为他突然成了大厨
because he's a big cook all of a sudden,

然后没人会来我的典礼 是这样吗
and no one's coming to my ceremony. Is that it?

你跟我们说你不想我们去典礼
You told us you didn't want us at the ceremony.

你不记得那晚吃饭时 你说整个仪式
Do you not remember saying how stupid that whole thing was

都非常愚蠢了吗
at dinner the other night?

你的大学申请怎么样了
Where are we with applications?

一月十五号申请才截止
They're not due till January 15th.

-今天十号了 雪芳 -我知道今天十号
- Today is the 10th, Siobhan. - I know it's the 10th,

申请信需要在十五号之前盖上邮戳
and they have to be postmarked by the 15th.

按时把它们寄出去 好吗
Just get them in on time, all right?

我送你去加德纳学院是有原因的
There's a reason I sent you to Gardner Academy.

因为我得了个奖学金
Because I got a scholarship?

因为那些不曾向我 向你父亲敞开的门
Because doors would be opened that weren't open

现在会向你敞开
for people like your father and I.

爸爸看起来过得不错
Dad seems to be doing fine,

尤其是现在他和菲正式订婚了
especially now that he and Faye made it official.

把申请信都按时寄出去 好吗
Just get them in on time, all right?

十年 十五年后 当你生活幸福 有工作
Ten, fifteen years from now, when you're happy and employed

-远离这个地方 -不 我打算
- and far away from here... - No, I was planning on

-余生都和你一起住在这 -你会感谢我的
- living here with you for the rest of my life. - you will thank me, okay?

所以别再这么拼命把事情搞砸
So quit trying so goddamn hard to screw it up.

他挺帅的 对吧
He's cute, right?

他好性感
He's hot.

不好意思 怎么了 他很性感
Sorry. What? He's hot.

你认识他多久了
How long have you even known him?

我们来回发短信有大约三周了
Uh, we've been texting back and forth for like three weeks.

知道有天晚上他对我说什么吗
You know what he said to me the other night?

什么
What?

他说"我想要你重拾舞蹈"
He said, "I want you to dance again."

差点让我哭起来
That seriously, like, almost made me start to cry,

因为 你知道我有多想念跳舞
'cause, I mean, you know how much I miss dancing,

那是我和妈妈以前唯一会一起做的一件事
and it was, like, the one thing my mom and I used to do together.

-那你去哪里见他呢 -夏普森林
- But where are you meeting him? - Sharp's Woods.

认真的吗
Seriously?

艾琳 你知道布丽安娜和那些贱人会在那
Erin, you know Brianna and those bitches are gonna be there.

她今天和迪伦一起过来
She came over today with Dylan

然后开始冲我发脾气 说我给他发短信
and started going off on me for texting him.

-你给他发了吗 -没有
- Well, did you? - No.

可能发了
Maybe.

艾琳 老天
Erin, jeez.

我 我有天晚上太寂寞了然后
Just-- I-- I got really lonely one night and...

布兰登不回我的消息
Brendan wasn't texting me back,

我就给迪伦发了一条
so I sent Dylan, like, one message.

你发短信说什么了
And what did it say?

挺蠢的东西吧 类似于
It was something stupid like...

"我怀念我们以前溜上你爸妈的阁楼"之类
"I miss when we use to sneak up to your parents' attic," or something.

你能 你就不能换个地方和他见面吗
Well, can you just-- can't you meet him somewhere else?

我不知道 我
I don't know, I would...

我要是你的话 我会离布丽安娜远些
I would stay away from Brianna if I were you.

没事的 我们不会整晚呆在那里
It's fine. We're not gonna stay there all night.

再说了 或许她看见我跟其他男生在一起
Besides, maybe if she sees me with another guy,

她就不会来烦我了
she'll leave me alone.

为我激动吧
Be excited for me.

我要去约会了
I'm going on a date!

嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom?

怎么了 宝贝
Yeah, honey?

你能过来一下吗
Can you come in here?

什么事 宝贝
What's up, babe?

艾琳今晚有个重大约会
Erin has got a big date tonight.

-重大约会啊 -没错
- A big date, huh? - Oh, yeah.

去卫生间把我的化妆箱拿来 快点
Go get my makeup case out of my bathroom. Come on.

等我完工了他简直会认不出你来
He's not even gonna recognize you when I'm finished.

你在哪里抓到的这只乌龟 德鲁
Where'd you find that turtle, Drew?

在小溪边
At the creek.

你给它起名字了吗
You give him a name yet?

目前"西瓜"和"彩虹"两个名字
Right now, Watermelon and Rainbow

处于领先地位
are the frontrunners.

还有"闻屁虫"
Also Fart-Smeller.

好了 别说屁了 安德鲁
Now, cut it with the fart talk, Andrew.

不不不 我们要去参加派对
No, no, no. We're going to a party.

-我们到了 -嘿 海伦
- Here we are. - Hey, Helen!

-嘿 -老天
- Hey! - Oh, my God.

-嘿 老兄 -嘿 小伙子
- Hey, buddy. - Hey, big boy.

好了 给我进来
All right. Get right in there.

嗨 海伦
Hi, Helen!

丹神父 你今晚会出席的 对吧
Father Dan, you're gonna sit in tonight, right?

-当然 当然 -我迫不及待了
- Of course. Of course. - Can't wait.

当然了 当然了
Yeah, of course. Of course.

里面见
We'll see you inside.

嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.

-你看起来真漂亮 -谢谢
- You look really pretty. - Thank you.

加伯哈特 你在看什么
Hey, Gabeheart, what are you looking at?

我让我表弟明天替我们去药房
Uh, I got my cousin hitting up the dispensary tomorrow for us.

好吧
Okay.

只要不是上次我们拿到的东西就好
Anything but what we got last time.

你不喜欢大麻糖吗
You weren't into the Rasta Reeces?

我不算太喜欢 贝卡挺喜欢的
Oh, I was fine with it. Becca, on the other hand.

-那批货质量不行 -不是
- Hey, that was a shit batch. - No.

也许吃七十颗不是个好主意
Maybe eating 70 of them was not a good idea.

或者也许加伯哈特买的是垃圾
Or maybe Gabeheart bought junk.

垃圾 我表弟给我们的都是真正的好货
Junk? My cousin has been getting us, like, actual good--

-他就像是大麻忍者 -他是忍者吗 好厉害
- Like, he's a weed ninja. - He's a ninja? Wow.

因为我一直觉得他就是个蠢货
'Cause I always thought he was just a douche.

-贝卡 -你开始像个流行歌星了吗
- Becca. - You starting to be like a pop star?

贝卡 贝卡 贝卡
Becca? Becca, Becca.

我这辈子抽过很多大麻
I've had a lot of fucking weed in my life,

-那批货质量不行 好吗 -冷静点
- and that was a fucking shit batch, okay. - Calm down.

-别说了 冷静点 -我很冷静
- Stop. Just calm down. - I'm fucking calm!

深呼吸
Breathe.

也许下次 你别吃一整包
Maybe next time, you shouldn't eat a whole bag.

好的 谢谢你 妈
Okay, thank you, Mom.

-我爱你 -好的 谢谢 我也爱你
- I love you. - Yeah, thank you. Love you too.

-放这里吗 -是的 谢谢你 亲爱的
- Here? - Yes. Thank you, sweetheart.

你妈还好吗
How's your mother doing?

今晚别担心妈了 爸
Don't worry about Mom tonight, Dad.

她要和洛瑞一起去看比赛
She's going to the game with Lori.

她所有的朋友都会去
All her friends will be there.

梅尔·希安最爱当英雄了
There's nothing Mare Sheehan loves more than being a hero.

你能在里面也放点健怡可乐吗
Will you put some Diet Coke in there too?

她出现了
There she is!

-亲她 亲她 亲她 -快点
- Kiss her. Kiss her. Kiss her. - Come on!

好吧 我们想来首歌
All right. We want a song.

好的 没问题 行 当然 当然可以
Yeah, you got it! Yeah. Of course. Of course.

-洛尔 -我就下来
- Lor? - Be right down.

-你好 瑞恩 -你好
- Hey, Ryan. - Hi.

你在做什么
What you got?

-已经开始写作业了吗 -是的
- Is that homework already? - Yeah.

今天可是周五晚上
It's Friday night.

我只是不想学习落后
I just don't wanna get behind.

好吧
Okay.

偶尔也休息一下 好吗
Well, give yourself a little break sometimes, you know?

-你好 莫伊拉 -你好 梅尔
- Hey, Moira girl. - Hi, Mare.

你好
Hi.

学校里有人对你不好吗
Anyone being mean to you in school?

没有
No.

希望你没对我撒谎
I hope you're not lying to me.

没有 大家都很友好
No. Everyone's really nice.

因为你知道的 假如他们不友好
'Cause you know, if they're not being nice,

我就过去逮捕他们
I'm gonna have to come over and arrest them.

好吗
All right?

-你好 梅尔 -你好
- Hey, Mare. - Hey.

你知道订婚的事吗
Did you know about the engagement?

什么
The what now?

你就是个差劲的骗子 约翰
You're a shitty fucking liar, John.

弗兰克说他想亲口告诉你 所以
Frank said he wanted to tell you himself, so.

他没有
Well, he didn't.

我妈一小时前告诉我的
I found out from my mom an hour ago.

拿去 喝点吧 你还好吗
So here. Get started. How you holding up?

很好
Awesome.

好吧
All right. Well...

我们现在要去弗拉克家了
we're gonna go over to Frank's now.

今晚好好玩 梅尔
Have fun tonight, Mare.

-去喝个酩酊大醉 -我会的
- Get, uh, get drunk. - I will.

-我爱你 -爱你 玩得开心点
- I love you. - Love you. Have fun.

走吧
Come on.

-再见 妈 -再见
- Bye, Mom. - Bye now.

-再见 妈 -好好玩
- Bye, mom. - Have a good time.

-所以 -嗯
- So. - Yeah.

-今晚有谁会来 -所有人都会来
- Who's coming tonight? - Everyone's coming.

太棒了
Awesome.

我想斯黛西甚至会从亚利桑那州坐飞机过来
I think Stacey's even flying in from Arizona.

我以为她在圣地亚哥
I thought she was in San Diego.

不 她结第三次婚了
Mm-mm. No. She got married a third time.

还记得我告诉过你 我在她婚礼的
Remember I told you I got food poisoning

预演宴会上食物中毒了吗
at her rehearsal dinner?

-大虾 -大虾
- Jumbo shrimp. - Jumbo shrimp.

好恶心
Disgusting.

你在今早的新闻里看到道恩了吗
Um, did you see Dawn on the news this morning?

看到了 我希望你没看到
Yes. I was hoping you didn't catch that.

这与你无关 她只是想她女儿了
You know, it's not about you. She just misses her daughter.

-我知道 但是 -你知道的 梅尔
- I know, but... - You know, Mare,

她有很多事 癌症治疗
she's got stuff going on. You know, cancer treatment.

我知道
Yeah.

这话我只对你说 洛尔
I'd only say this to you, Lor.

我们永远不会找到她 永远不会
We're never gonna find her. Never.

找她就像大海捞针
She's a needle in a thousand fucking haystacks.

你还是别说出来
Yeah, I would keep that to yourself.

我们得出发了 7点35了
We gotta go. It's 7:35.

我们在那里能喝酒吗
Can we get a drink there, you know?

那里有欢迎会什么的吗
Is there, like, a reception or something?

知道吗 我不知道计划是什么
You know what? I don't know what the plan is,

你可以喝酒 我来开车
so you can drink, and I'll drive.

太棒了
Cool.

大家都还好吗
How's everyone doing?

听着 我想感谢大伙今晚和我们一起
Listen, I wanna thank everyone for joining us this evening

共同庆祝东城体育史上
to celebrate the 25th anniversary

最令人自豪时刻的第25周年纪念
of the proudest moment in Easttown sports history,

那个赛季我们获得了州冠军
our state championship season!

我真没觉得自己老到
I mean, I don't really think of myself as being old enough

只能成天打高尔夫 因为
to be a person who lives on a golf course, because--

但那很方便
But it's convenient.

你们应该到西部来看看
You guys should really come out west for a visit.

梅尔 我们有好多房间
Mare, we got plenty of room.

洛尔 你去过我家的
Lor, you've been to my house.

-是的 相当大 -有十间卧室
- Yes. It's quite something. - Ten bedrooms...

和一个无边泳池
...and a zero-edge pool.

-好棒 -二月或三月来吧
- Wow. Awesome. - Come out in February, March.

周末长假来避避寒
Escape the cold for a long weekend.

好吧 我们来约个时间吧
Yeah. Let's, you know, toss around some dates.

洛尔 还记得我们在婚礼上有多开心吗
Lor, remember how much fun we had at the wedding?

-那个周末可真难忘 -她玩得超开心
- That was quite a weekend. - Oh, she had a blast.

她总是在说那场婚礼的事
You know, she never stops talking about that wedding.

大虾 是的 好吃死了
The jumbo shrimp. Oh! Yeah. To die for.

姐妹们 该我们出场了
Guys, I think that's our cue.

她说 "好吃死了"
She said, "to die for."

我们走吧
Let's go.

-对吗 洛尔 -是的 很美味
- Right, Lor? - I did. It was delicious.

你喜欢虾 还记得吗
You love shrimp, remember?

我再不跟你说话了
I'm not talking to you anymore.

你爱我 你他妈爱我
You love me. You fucking love me.

伙计们 帮我把她们请出来
Help me bring them out here, folks.

贝丝·汉隆
Beth Hanlon.

我今早在电视上看到了你 道恩
Saw you on TV this morning, Dawn.

斯黛西·伍德利
Stacey Woodley.

你要是觉得我没做好自己的本职工作
You know, if you don't think I'm doing my job,

我希望你能先来找我
I just wish you'd come to me first.

这和你无关 梅尔 这关乎能否找到我女儿
This isn't about you, Mare. It's about finding my daughter.

-梅尔 安静点 -我知道
- Mare, be quiet. - Yeah, I know that.

-现在不是谈这个的时候 -我知道
- It's not the right time. - I do know that,

但我有在干活 道恩
but I'm doing my job, Dawn.

-梅尔 现在不是... -你知道我有在干活
- Mare, it's not the right-- - You know I'm doing my job.

洛瑞 马上带她离开
Lori, get her away from me right now.

现在不是谈这个的时候 好吗
Hey, it's not the right time to have this conversation, okay?

你们可以晚点再谈
You can have it later.

而且就算你不停上电视 告诉整个小镇
And it doesn't help if you go on TV over and over

-我搞砸了也没什么用 -梅尔 别再说了
- and tell the whole goddamn town I'm fucking up. - Mare, stop now.

我不是在针对你 梅尔 不是什么都与你有关
This isn't about you, Mare. Not everything is.

好了 梅尔
All right, Mare.

洛瑞 带她离开
Lori, get her off of me.

现在不是谈这个的时候
It's not the right time for this.

洛瑞·罗斯 你知道我费了多大功夫去找凯蒂
Lori Ross. You know how hard I've worked to find Katie.

他们在叫我们
Hey, they're calling our names,

所以先闭嘴 好吗
so just zip it for two seconds, okay?

洛瑞·罗斯 你在吗
Lori Ross, are you back there?

每周 我跟你...
Every week, I sat with you...

-洛瑞·罗斯 -梅尔
- Lori Ross. - Mare!

讲案件调查的
...in the loop on the investigation

每一步进展
every fucking step of the way.

我遍访了从西切斯特到肯辛顿的
I've knocked on every drug house door

每一个毒贩屋
from West Chester to Kensington.

更别提我追踪过的那些线索
Not to mention the tips I've chased down.

大概有成百上千条
Fucking hundreds.

叫来了县里的潜水队...
Brought in the county dive team...

这与你无关 梅尔 我得跟你说多少遍
This isn't about you, Mare. How many times do I have to tell you?

把斯古吉尔河搜了个遍
...to scrape the bottom of the Schuylkill.

道恩·贝里
Dawn Bailey.

妈的 该死
Fuck. Shit.

最后是鹰夫人本人
And finally, Miss Lady Hawk herself.

有请梅尔·希安
Give it up for Mare Sheehan.

老鹰队

艾利克斯
Alex.

你也许得过去 他是不会到这来见你的
You might have to go down there. He's not gonna see you up here.

没事 我了解他
It's fine. I know him.

你需要点什么 鹰夫人
What can I get you, Lady Hawk?

"滚石"啤酒和一小杯爱尔兰威士忌
Uh, Rolling Rock and a shot of Jameson.

谢谢
Thanks.

这是喝啤酒的好地方吗
Is this a good place to get a beer?

你喜欢这里吗
You like it here?

目前看来还不错
So far, yeah.

那就是喝啤酒的好地方
Then it's a good place to get a beer.

你也是参加那边聚会的吗
You part of that reunion back there?

是什么聚会
What's it for?

篮球赛相关
It's, uh, a basketball game... thing.

听上去挺有意思
Sounds fun.

我几个月前刚从雪城搬来
I just moved here from Syracuse a few months ago.

抱歉 那可太糟了
Well, I'm sorry. That's, uh, that's too bad.

没事
It's okay.

过段时间你就会明白
Give it time.

我叫理查德
I'm Richard.

你真想跟我搭讪吗
You're seriously trying to pick me up right now?

看情况吧 有用吗
Well, that depends. Is it working?

-没有 -好吧 抱歉
- No. - Okay. I'm sorry.

我刚才看到你在那边
Look, I had seen you back there before

我坐在这儿想我要是上前和你搭讪
and I was sitting here thinking about what I might say

我该说些什么
if I was to come and talk to you.

然后 你就突然出现在这里
And then, uh, all of a sudden you're there

我一点准备也没有 所以...
and I didn't have anything good planned, so...

-我得走了 -我很抱歉
- I'm taking off. - ...my apologies.

需要我解救你吗
Do you need me to save you here?

他不是这里的人
He's not from around here.

我已经喜欢他了
I like him already.

20分钟后打给我
Call me in 20 minutes.

如果我到时需要 正好可以解救我
Yeah. If I need you by then, that'll be my escape.

别摆出那副表情
Don't make that face.

20分钟
Twenty minutes.

你腿疼吗
You hurt?

不 不怎么疼
No. Not really.

你还没告诉我你的名字
You didn't tell me your name.

梅尔
Mare.

你是做什么的 梅尔
What do you do, Mare?

我是一名警探
I'm a detective.

-警探 -嗯
- A detective? - Mm-hmm.

你门廊下没有埋着尸体吧
You don't have any bodies hidden under your porch, do you?

暂时还没有 不过你知道的
Uh, not yet, no. But, you know,

我是九月份才搬过来的 所以...
I've only been here since September, so...

话说你为什么会搬到东城
Why did you move to Easttown anyway?

我在凯特曼大学做客座教授
I am guest lecturing at Kettleman College.

教创意写作
Creative writing.

你是教写作的 这...
So, you talk about writing? That's a...

还有这门课啊
Yeah. Oh, that's a thing, huh?

有的
It's a thing.

酷 你是怎么应聘上这份工作的
Cool. How'd you get that job?

我曾经写过一本书
I wrote a book once.

写得好吗
Was it any good?

有些人觉得不错
You know, some people think so.

90年代的时候 有人以我的书为原型翻拍了电视电影
They made a TV movie out of it in the '90s,

吉尔·艾肯伯里主演的
starring Jill Eikenberry.

我不认识
I don't know who that is.

那无关紧要
It doesn't matter.

为什么他们叫你鹰夫人
Why do they call you Lady Hawk?

我25年前在一场篮球赛
I made a shot in a-- in a basketball game,

那个篮球赛 投进过一个球
that-- that basketball game, 25 years ago.

好吧 肯定很精彩的一球
Okay. Must have been some shot.

在大多地方算不上
In most places, no.

但在这里是的
Around here, yeah.

是的
Yeah.

肖安
Shan?

嗨 凯莉
Hi, Kerry.

孩子怎样了
How's the baby?

-是个男孩 对吧 -嗯 挺好的 叫DJ
- It's a boy, right? - Good. Yeah. DJ.

他刚满一岁
He actually just turned one.

时间过得好快
It's crazy how fast it goes.

是啊 我在Instagram上看到了他的照片
Yeah. I've seen pictures of him on Instagram.

他很可爱
He's really cute.

谢谢
Thank you.

当妈妈的感觉奇怪吗
Is it weird, like, being a mom?

很艰难
It's hard.

非常艰辛
It's, like, really hard.

但我喜欢
But I love it.

我现在全部生活都围绕着他
It's like my whole life revolves around him now, you know?

-很开心见到你们 -我们也是
- It's good seeing you guys. - Yeah, good seeing you.

-真的很开心见到你 -再见
- It's really good seeing you. - Bye.

再见
Bye.

再见
Bye.

到了 在桥边小路

艾琳 我想要你重拾舞蹈
Erin, I want you to dance again.

怎么回事
What's going on?

我不知道 这是怎么回事
I don't know, what's going on?

对 布兰登不存在
Oh, yeah. There's no Brendan. Right.

我杜撰的
I made him up.

我说了我会整到你的
I told you I was gonna get your ugly ass.

你有给迪伦发短信
Did you text Dylan

说要偷偷去他父母的阁楼吗
about sneaking up to his parents' attic?

在阁楼里发生了什么
What happened up in the attic?

她会给我口
That's where she'd suck my dick.

你要停止给我男人发信息了吗
Are you gonna stop texting my man now?

我问你话呢 蠢婊子
I asked you a question, you dumb bitch.

不了吗
No?

你要停止给我男人发信息了吗
Are you gonna stop texting my man now?

你在干什么 放开她
What are you doing? Get the hell off of her!

-你在干什么 放开她 -要停止吗
- What are you doing? Get off of her! - Are you? Huh?

-你个下贱的婊子 -放开她 住手
- You dirty fucking skank. - Hey. Hey! Get off of her. Stop.

你还好吗 你还好吗
Hey, you all right? You all right?

-你没事吧 -你什么毛病
- You okay? - What's wrong with you, man?

-别碰她 给老子退后 -没事了 没事
- Don't fucking touch her. Back the fuck up. - It's okay. It's okay.

闭嘴 滚远点
Shut the fuck up. Beat it.

-回来 会很好玩的 -那是你男人
- Come back, it'll be fun! - That's your man.

-两次都赢了 -你需要我送你回家吗
- Two for two, dude! - Do you need a ride home?

那是可可餐厅 对 所以是...
Okay, so that's Coco's. Right. So it's--

拉斯巴达餐厅的英雄三明治
It's Laspada's for hoagies

和可可餐厅的牛肉奶酪三明治
and Coco's for cheesesteaks?

牛肉奶酪三明治 没错
Cheesesteaks. You got it. It's--

我想我之前想对你说的是
I-- I think what I wanted to say to you,

如果我有勇气的话
had I-- had I got up the nerve,

你是个很漂亮的女人
is that you're a very beautiful woman.

你没结婚 对吗
You're not married, are you?

离了
Divorced.

我们能去别的地方吗
Can we, um, can we go somewhere else?


Yeah.

等等 等等
Oh, wait. Hold on.

操 天啊
Fuck. Oh, jeez.

我的天
Oh, my God.

我的天
Oh, my God.

你不用急着走 你可以留下
You don't have to rush off. You can stay, you know?

没事
Oh, that's-- that's okay.

我明天要送我外孙去上学
I have to take my grandson to school tomorrow.

你当外婆了
You're a grandma?

我做爱像外婆吗
Did I fuck like a grandma?

很性感的外婆
Oh, a very hot grandma.

他叫德鲁 四岁
His name is Drew. He's four.

我能叫你[打电话] 鹰夫人吗
Well, can I at least call you, Lady Hawk?

不 我讨厌这名字
No. I fucking hate that name.

不 我是说 我能给你打电话 约你出来
No, I mean, can I call you and ask you out

吃晚餐或者午餐什么的吗
to dinner or lunch or something?

我想这是一次性的事
Yeah, I think this was kind of a one-time thing.

谢谢
Thanks.

一定要是吗
Well, does it have to be?

我的生活很复杂
My life's complicated.

如果能让你开心的话
Well, if it means anything,

我今晚和你度过了愉快的时光
I had a good time with you tonight.

那是你的书吗
That's your book, huh?

嗯 唯一的一本
Yeah. The one and only.

你怎么没有再写别的
How come you never wrote another one?

我想我过早达到巅峰了
I guess I peaked early.

《五月着陆》
理查德·瑞恩著

美国国家图书奖 听上去很高端
National Book Award winner. Wow. Sounds fancy.

在有的地方是的
In some places, yeah.

在这里就不怎么样了
Around here, not so much.

所以我能给你打电话吗
So, uh, can I call you?

我会给你打
I'll call you.

我能留下吗
Can I keep it?

我说不好
Well, I don't know.

那是本签名的限量版 所以你懂的
That's a signed limited edition copy, so, you know...

我在易趣上能卖多少
What can I get for it on eBay?

902
Eighteen fifty.

如果市场好的话能卖两千
Twenty if the market's up.

我卖了不少以支付房租
I've sold a bunch to pay the rent.

晚安
Good night.

晚安 鹰夫人
Good night... Lady Hawk.

75-51延续报告 我看到嫌疑男子了
75-51 Delcom. I got a visual on a suspicious male.

符合今早被看到的徘徊者的外貌描述
Matches the description of the prowler seen this morning.

派一组人到这边来
Send a marked unit to the area.

好的 梅尔
You got it, Mare.

失踪人员
凯蒂·贝里

你看见过我吗
凯蒂·贝里
赏金 一万五

梅尔
Mare?

你怎么醒着
What are you doing up?

我的腿又不舒服了
Uh, my legs are acting up again.

感觉有蚂蚁在里面爬
I feel like I got ants crawling through 'em.

别变老
Don't ever get old.

你的借口是什么
What's your excuse?

我的借口
My excuse?

凌晨3点半回家
For walking in at 3:30 in the morning.

你现在住在我家 记得吗
You're living in my house now, remember?

这话什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?

意思是如果我想 我可以
It means I can come home at 3:30 a.m.,

在醉酒 嗨了或者喝到不省人事后在凌晨3点半回家
drunk, high, or sideways if I want to,

而不需要被当做傻子
and not be made to feel I'm a fool.

那可好 梅尔
Oh, well, good for you, Mare.

是的 对我是很好
Yeah. It is good for me.

你有很多我不喜欢的品质
You're a lot of things I don't like,

但你不是傻子
but you're not a fool.

你都拉出来了吗 小子
You get it all out, buddy?

-是的 -来吧 我们走
- Yes. - Okay. Come on. Let's go.

外婆 你能抚摸我的头吗
Gran, can you rub my head?

好了 上床吧
Okay. In you get.

来 上去
Come on. Up.

我给我的乌龟取名凯文 因为我爸爸叫凯文
I named my turtle Kevin because my dad was named Kevin.

爸爸也喜欢乌龟吗
Did my dad also like turtles?

是的
He did. Yeah.

来 看看你的星星
Come on. Look at your stars.