BrainDead (2016) - episodes with scripts
A young, fresh-faced Hill staffer gets her first job in Washington, D.C. to discover two things: The government has stopped working, and alien spawn have come to earth and eaten the brains of a growing number of Congressmen and Hill staffers.
- 1. The Insanity Principle: How Extremism in Politics Is Threatening Democracy in the 21st Century
- 2. Playing Politics: Living Life in the Shadow of the Budget Showdown - A Critique
- 3. Goring Oxes: How You Can Survive the War on Government Through Five Easy Steps
- 4. Episode #1.4
- 5. Back to Work: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Congress and How It Gets Things Done (and Often Doesn't)
- 6. Notes Toward a Post-Reagan Theory of Party Alliance, Tribalist, and Loyalty: Past as Prologue
- 7. The Power of Euphemism: How Torture Became a Matter of Debate in American Politics
- 8. Episode #1.8
- 9. Taking on Water: How Leaks in D.C. Are Discovered and Patched
- 10. Episode #1.10
- 11. Six Points on the New Congressional Budget: The False Dichotomy of Austerity vs. Expansionary Policies
- 12. Talking Points Toward a Wholistic View of Activism in Government: Can the Top Rebel?
- 13. Episode #1.13