Alias Smith and Jones (1971–1973) - episodes with scripts
Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry, two of the most wanted outlaws in the history of the West, are popular "with everyone except the railroads and the banks", since "in all the trains and banks they robbed, they never shot anyone". They are offered an amnesty on condition that they stay out of trouble for a year and that they don't tell anyone about it. With a view to keeping their noses clean they adopt the identities of Smith and Jones and use all of their ingenuity keeping out of the way of the law.
- 1. The Day They Hanged Kid Curry
- 2. How to Rob a Bank in One Hard Lesson
- 3. Jailbreak at Junction City
- 4. Smiler with a Gun
- 5. The Posse That Wouldn't Quit
- 6. Something to Get Hung About
- 7. Six Strangers at Apache Springs
- 8. Night of the Red Dog
- 9. The Reformation of Harry Briscoe
- 10. Dreadful Sorry Clementine
- 11. Shootout at Diablo Station
- 12. The Bounty Hunter
- 13. Everything Else You Can Steal
- 14. Miracle at Santa Marta
- 15. 21 Days to Tenstrike
- 16. The McCreedy Bust: Going, Going, Gone
- 17. The Man Who Broke the Bank at Red Gap
- 18. The Men That Corrupted Hadleyburg
- 19. The Biggest Game in the West
- 20. Which Way to the O.K. Corral?
- 21. Don't Get Mad, Get Even
- 22. What's in It for Mia?
- 23. Bad Night in Big Butte
- 1. The Long Chase
- 2. High Lonesome Country
- 3. The McCreedy Feud
- 4. The Clementine Ingredient
- 5. Bushwack!
- 6. What Happened at the XST?
- 7. The Ten Days That Shook Kid Curry
- 8. The Day the Amnesty Came Through
- 9. The Strange Fate of Conrad Meyer Zulick
- 10. McGuffin
- 11. Witness to a Lynching
- 12. Only Three to a Bed