Magic Mike (2012) - full transcript

Mike Lane is a thirty-year old living in Tampa,Florida. By day he works as a roofer while at night, as Magic Mike, he is the star attraction of the Kings of Tampa, a group of male strippers. Secretly he wants out in order to further a projected furniture-making business but his credit rating precludes a bank loan for this despite his considerable savings. One night Adam, a teen-aged work-mate of Mike, follows him to the club and, when one of the acts is unable to go on,he is prevailed upon to strip - becoming a huge hit. However success goes to his head and his foolish actions not only threaten to jeopardize his sister Brooke's relationship with Mike but Mike's ambitions as well.

魔力麦克

======= 电波字幕组 诚意制作 =======
翻译: 东仔 小雷 三好 Nikki
校对: Nikki

后期: 英俊君
压制: 凯撒 Brian

都他妈的兴奋起来吧 表演开始啦
Let's fucking get it on right now. Let's go.

来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.

这儿 这儿
Here. Here.

现在 我要跟你们一起复习几条规则
Now, I want to go over a few rules with y'all tonight.

记不全吗 不要担心 规则一
Ain't that all right? Don't worry about it. Rule number one.

关于哪里能摸哪里不能摸
This is the "What can you touch and not touch" Rules.

你能摸这里吗
Can you touch this?

不 不 不
No, no, no.



然后
Second touch.

这里呢
Can you touch this?

不 不 不
No, no, no.

最后
And finally....

最后一处 女士们 你们能摸这儿吗
Last one, ladies. Can you touch this?

你能不能摸这儿?
Can you ever touch this?

好了 这就是法律里说的不能摸的地儿
Well, that's who the law says that you cannot touch.

但是 我今晚在这儿看见了不少违法者
But I think I see a lot of lawbreakers up in this house tonight.

而且 没看到条子
And I don't see a cop in sight.

对吧
All right?

六月


Oh.

看来我今天没内裤穿了
You know, I gotta go commando today because someone...

因为昨晚某人把我最喜欢的那条撕坏了
...ripped off my favorite pair of panties last night.



- 嘿 这有什么好笑的 - 嘿 哦 抱歉
- Hey. It's not funny. - Heh, oh, sorry, heh.

- 那是我祖母的 - 肯定不是
- They were my grandma's. - They were not your grandma's.

它可能是
They could have been.

能把那件T恤扔过来么
Can you throw me, uh, that shirt right there?

嘿 她怎么办
Hey, what are we gonna do about her?

我不知道
I don't know.

她叫什么来着?
What was her name again?

怎样 又不是我
What? I don't--

抱歉 她叫什么
I'm sorry. What's her name?


Uh.

你竟然也不知道
You don't even know.

- 我知道 - 你带过来的 你应该知道
- I do. - You found her. You have to remember her.

- 我知道她的名字 - 叫什么?
- I know her name. - What is it, then?

叫...
It's....

Penelope
Penelope.

管她叫什么呢 玩爽就行了
Whatever her name was, she was fun.

茶几不错 哪里买的
That's a cool table. Where'd you get it?

就是上次飓风过后
That's just some old shit

在海滩上捡的一些破东西
that blew up on a beach after the last hurricane.

- 你自己做的吗 - 嗯
- You made that? - Hmm

你该把这些东西拿出去卖
You should sell these things.

谢谢 的确是个好主意
Tsk, thank you. That's actually the idea.

麦记家具定制店
Mike's Custom Furniture Concepts.

不过现在行情不怎么好
But the market hasn't really hit the sweet spot yet.

我还在等着银行的回执
Hm, I'm waiting for the bank

一旦我能拿下这份贷款
to make the competitive loans I'm looking for...

就全款投入
...and then I'll swoop in.

不错
Cool.

我要走了 没什么事吧
I'm going to get out of here. You guys are good?

什么 你这就要扔下我们走人
What? You're just gonna leave us?

是的 难不成你还会偷点儿啥
Yeah. What, are you gonna steal a bunch of my shit or something?

没准 陌生人不就是干这个的吗
Probably. That's what strangers do.

- 那就试着别做 - 好吧
- Don't do that... maybe? - Okay.

- 好 - 嗯
- Okay. - Okay.

那我还能再见到你吗?
So I'm going to see you again?

呃 有可能吧 我也不知道 到时给你电话
uh, yeah, probably. I don't know. I'll, uh, call you.

再见
Bye.

George和其他人呢
Where's George and the guys?

他们骗了我接了其他的工
They fucked me and took

所以我另找了些人
another gig last minute. So I got these guys.

你在哪里找到的他们?
Where'd you get them?

呃 你了解的 同行推荐之类的
Uh, you know, ah, industry referrals.

- 我操 你竟然从Craigslist(美国一招聘网)上找人 - 嘿
- My dick. You got them off Craigslist? - Heh.

我不允许那些工会联盟在这周围
I can't have fucking union guys around here...

为了福利什么的叫叫叫 我得歇歇
...barking about benefits and shit. Give me a break.

那我怎么办
So, what am I supposed to do in there?

- 嗨 你是Sol - Sal - Adam - Sal
- Hey, you Sol? Sal. Adam. - Sal.

哦 Adam你好 这是Mike
Oh, Adam, how you doing? This is Mike.

你们要一起工作
You guys are gonna be working together.

给我两分钟好吗 我这有点事要处理
Give me a minute? I want to straighten something out there.

你可以在那等会儿
You can hop up there.

- 你他妈在耍我吧 - 什么?
- You gotta be fucking kidding me. - What?

他竟然穿着网球鞋 他根本不知道自己要干嘛
He's wearing fucking tennis shoes. He doesn't know--

呃 嘿 算帮我个忙吧
Ah, heh, do me a favor,

他只要14美元一小时
go up there and do it for 14 bucks an hour.

我要20美元一小时
I'm gonna do it for 20 bucks an hour.

我只能给你18美元
I'll give you 18.

别再讨价还价了 你就像我孩子一样
Don't fuck with me. You're like my son.

是你的孩子你就会给20美元了
The son which you're gonna pay $20 an hour.

还好不
What's up?

你以前铺过房顶吗
You ever, uh, tiled a roof before?

- 没 - 操
- No. - Fuck.

你是怎么找到这份工作的
How'd you get this job, anyways?

招聘网站
Craigslist.

然后你在简历里说你干过这个
And you put on your post that you'd tiled houses before?

是的
Yeah.

就知道
Right, ugh.

你包里装了些什么
So, what do you got in your bag?

- 你为什么不打开它 - 真没什么
- Why don't you open it up? - There's nothing in it.

是你乖乖打开包
Why don't you open the

还是让我先敲烂你的脑壳
fucking bag before I open your fucking head up?

就一个火腿 还有一个奶酪三明治
I got a nice ham, cheese sandwich....

你识字吧
You know how to read, huh?

一天一瓶百事 冰箱上写着呢
One Pepsi a day. Read the cooler.

我要去查查货单
I'm gonna do my inventory.

如果少了 全算到你头上
If I come up short, I'm coming right to you.

不能启动了
Is it dead?

什么
What's that?

如果你乐意我能载你一程 估计不是蓄电池的事
I can try to jump you off if you want, but it's not the battery.

你今天背透了
I think you're probably fucked.

如果他们想要进去就跟他们说...
Just tell them if they want to get into this...

...我会去的 在Amp等你 好吧 晚点见 (Amp 美国一家连锁夜总会)
...be up there. I'll see you at the Amp. All right. Later.

你在干什么 住手 你他妈在干什么
What are you doing? Stop. What the fuck are you doing, man?

对不起
Sorry.

那是新的
It's new. It's gonna stay

如果你不揭掉那该死的塑料膜它就一直是新的
new if you don't rip off the damn plastic.

你干嘛留着它
Why do you have that?

因为它能保护车
Because it protects it.

等我卖这车时我才揭它
I'm going to rip it off when I'm ready to sell it.

看起来就又和新的一样了
It'll be like brand-new.

你从哪儿来?
Where are you from?

Citrus Springs (佛罗里达粥一个城市)
Citrus Springs.

你玩球么
Did you play ball?

嗯 玩 我是强力后卫
Uh, yeah. Strong safety.

看起来还真不像
You don't look like a strong safety.

在上大学的时候玩儿过
I gave that, uh, college

发现不怎么合适就放弃了
thing the college try. Didn't quite work out.

抵挡不住房顶生意的吸引了
Couldn't resist the lure of the roofing business?

是啊 还有我姐家沙发的吸引
Yeah, that and the lure of my sister's couch.

帮我个忙吧 今晚带我去取车
Can you do me a favor and drop me off at my car tonight?

不行 对不起 今晚有约
No, I'm sorry. I'm going to dinner.

但我可以明天早晨带你去
I can take you tomorrow morning,

你几点上班
though. What time do you have to be at work?

我需要和你谈谈 那个领班他
I need to talk to you about that, heh. The foreman, uh...

他指责我偷东西 所以我不干了
...he accused me of stealing. So I fucking quit.

- 什么 - 是的 但是我
- What? - Yeah, but I have....

还有我去了那家德国电信公司面试
Well, I had that interview at T-Mobile.

但他们要求我系领带
So, uh, yeah. They asked me to wear a fucking tie.

你知道我有多讨厌那傻逼领带
You know how I feel about wearing a fucking tie.

你就系上又能怎样
Why don't you just wear a tie?

抱歉 你知道这是我的原则
Sorry. You know what my rules are.

哦 天哪 弟弟
Oh, God, brother.

怎么了 我也
What? I also...

能做
...could do....

- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?

- 你说了什么 - 你听到什么
- What did you say? - What did you hear?

你又那样了 你又开始玩那个小把戏了
You're doing that thing. You're doing that game.

- 什么把戏? - 你总是这样
- What game? - No. You do that all the time.

那不管用了
It's not working anymore.

- 说到游戏 我或许能做个游戏商 - 哦 是啊
- Talking about games, I could be a gamer. - Oh, yeah.

- 我可以把它卖出去 - 你会赚大钱的
- And I could sell it to people. - You'll make so much money.

- 我能发出游戏里的声音 - 能有更多钱了
- I could be the voice of the game. - You can make even more money.

我有着令人印象深刻的嗓音
I have a very good voice. I do great impressions.

你的确能令人印象深刻 昨晚你学的那个是谁来的
You do do good impressions. What was the one you did last night?

- 我绝不会再学一遍 - 嘿 再一遍 就一遍
- I'm not going to do it now. - Heh, do it again. Do it again.

- 不 - 来吧
- No. - Come on.

听着 (模仿电影)
Listen to me.

哪些是我的玉米饼
These are my tortillas.

上我的直升机 John Connor 跟我一起来
Get in the chopper. John Connor, come with me.

- 呃啊 - 好了 好了
- Argh! - Okay. All right.

不如今晚跟我一起去吃饭 以防万一
Just in case that doesn't work out,

没有游戏公司找到你
why don't you come to dinner with me...

见见Paul
...and Paul tonight?

还可以问问他有没有朋友可以介绍工作
You can ask him if any of his friends have any job openings.

但有的时候人们总觉得
But sometimes people want to, you know...

他们值得拥有更多
...they think they're owed a lot more than,

只是 他们活该 谁也没办法
uh, they deserve. So too bad. Bummer.

不过 不管怎样 你知道
Uh, but, uh, you know, whatever. Sucks.

我都不想做那个
I just don't have to be the guy that tells them, uh, you know...

告诉他们
...that they're, uh, not going

再也没机会重建他们房子的人
to be able to rebuild their houses. Um, anyway....

我们谈点别的吧
Uh, let's talk about something else, you know.

嗯 我已经厌烦谈论医疗补助
You're right. I'm sick of talking about Medicaid...

还有保险什么的了
...and processing insurance forms as well. I get it.

- 是啊 - 我懂了
- Right. - I get it.

是啊 我的意思是
Right. I mean, it's slightly

医补索赔和大额财产损失索赔时
different when you're doing Medicaid claims...

还是有差别的
...and when you're doing huge property damage claims...

- 不过我觉得差不多 - 是
- ...but I guess it's a similar kind of thing. - Yeah.

哦 等等
Oh, wait, wait.

- 记得我说的不 - 嗯 抱歉
- Remember what I said? - Hmm, I'm so sorry.

我今晚实在是不能驾车 这周末一直是我开
I just can't drive tonight. I've been driving all weekend.

抱歉
I'm sorry.

- 没什么 - 我只是忘了
- No worries. - I just forgot.

总有人要喝了它
Someone will finish it, I think.

- 这就对了 - 我来
- There you go. There's a taker. - I will.

- 啧 - 口感还行么
- Tsk. - Good?

你去哪
Where are you going?

嗨 你知道今晚是谁的场吗
Uh, hey, do you know who's spinning tonight?


Heh, uh....

- 不知道 抱歉 - 没关系
- No. Sorry. - All right.

嘿 Mike
Hey, Mike.

Mike
Mike.

抱歉 老兄
Sorry, bro.

嘿 Mike
Hey, Mike.

- 嗨 哥们 - 嗨
- Hey, man. - Yo.

- 你在这儿干嘛 - 你呢
- Heh, what's going on? - What's going on, bro?

- 你要进去吗 - 是啊 我们要进去
- Are you going in? - Yeah, we're going.

能带我一起吗
Can I come with you?


Uh....

老兄 他们不会放你进去的
Pfft, dude, they're never gonna let you in like that.

求你了 我什么都能做
Come on. I'd do anything.

嘿 这不是我的错 我只是说他们不许你进
Heh, it's not my fault. I'm just saying they're not gonna do it.

我愿意让你进去 但他们不愿意
I would do it, but-- I don't think they're going to do it, bro.

好吧
All right.

没事吧
All right?

操 好了 哥们 嘿
Fuck. Okay, dude. Hey.


Um....

你欠我个人情哦
You're going to owe me.

- 我保证 - 你欠我的啊
- I promise, man-- - I mean, owe me.

这债没的商量
No questions asked, owe me.

定涌泉相报
Anything.

把你的帽兜放下来
Take your hood off. Try to

看起来再 把你那破汗衫塞进去
look a little more-- Tuck your fucking shirt in.

你不该穿网球鞋的 老兄
You got to not wear tennis shoes, bro.

George 老兄 我带进去个 抱歉
George, dude, I got one. I'm sorry. I know, I know.

谢了 老兄 我欠你的
Thanks, bro. I owe you.

抱歉 我就这一双鞋
Sorry, man. These are the only shoes I got.

嗨 宝贝 我们能拿一杯吗
Hey, baby, mwah. Can we borrow one of these?

谢了 拿一个
Thank you. Grab one.

这是免费的么
Is it free?

别担心 给你的你就拿着
Don't worry, man, you're gonna earn your keep.

我给大家带来个新成员
So I got us a new recruit.

美女们 认识认识这个孩子 这是Portia和Ruby
Ladies, meet the Kid. Portia, Ruby.


Hey.


Heh, hey.

你们认为他怎么样 好 不好 还是一般
What are we thinking? Yes, no, maybe?

- 噢 不错 豹子也会想吃了他的 - 是吗
- Oh, yeah. The cougars will eat him up. - Yeah?

这是对你的赞赏 哥们
That's a quality endorsement, my friend.

你们是干什么的?
What do you guys do?

- 什么 - 过来 过来
- What? - Come here. Come here.

无论何时 女孩要是告诉你她们的名字
Any time a girl tells you her name starts with a flower...

是花名和车名或者石头名 就不要问她们是做什么的
...A car or a stone, don't bother asking what she does.

听懂了吗
You know what I'm saying?

好了 我没太多的时间了
All right, I ain't got that much time,

只能帮你这么多了
so I'm calling in my favor, all right?


Okay.

你看到那个带着皇冠系着腰带的女孩了吗
You see the girl with the tiara thing and the sash?

- 看到了 - 去跟她说两句
- Yeah. - Go talk to her.

你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?

随便 难道你从没跟女孩说过话吗
I don't care. Have you never

走过去说就是了
talked to a girl before? Just go talk to her.

放聪明点儿
Be creative.

她看起来不希望被打扰
She does not look like she wants to be bothered.

看到她穿什么了吗 她今晚来这儿就是等着被打扰呢
Look at what she's wearing. She came here tonight to be bothered.

去搭她的讪 你想在这呆着还是出去
Go bother her. You want to be inside or outside?

在这呆着
I wanna be inside.

我一会过来找你 带你走
I'll come save you in a minute. Get out of here.

如果我们一直有酒喝我就不回去了
I'm getting wasted tonight if we could get a drink.

我明白
I know.

她准备忽视除这儿以外的所有东西
She's, like, ignoring the whole side of this bar.

- 嗨 - 嗨 Carla
- Hey. - Hey, Carla.

嗯 哦
Um, oh....

嘿 老兄 长点眼 你差点撞到我的女朋友
Yo, man. Watch out, you're going to knock my girlfriend.

- 哦 是吗 - 废话 你他妈想干什么?
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, what the fuck are you gonna do?

- 嗨 我认识你吗 - 嗨
- Uh, hi. Do I know you? - Hi.

呃 不 我
Uh, no. I'm, uh...

我都不知道我还有个男朋友呢 但还是要谢谢你
I didn't know that I had a boyfriend, but thank you for that.

这的人都他妈烦人
Um, all the guys here are fucking obnoxious.

- 谢谢你 - 嘿
- Thanks for that. - Heh.

我得勾搭谁才能弄杯操蛋的酒喝
Who do we have to fuck to get a fucking drink?

啊 让我请你吧
Uh, me, please?

-你就乐意这样 不是吗 -嗯 我太乐意了
- You'd like that, wouldn't you? - Uh, yes, I would.

我们在这儿呆了一会儿了 我21了
We've been standing around here for quite a while, and I'm 21.

- 这是真的哦 - 我可不能醉了
- It's true. - And I can't get drunk.

- 你21了么 - 是啊
- You're 21? - Yes.

21万岁 我给你们买酒会不会
Happy 21st. I'd buy you guys a shot if I--

- 别担心 - 没事的
- Don't worry about it. - It's fine.

哦 Adam
Oh, Adam.

- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.

- 嗨 我叫Liz - 嗨 Liz
- I'm Liz. Hi. - Hi, Liz.

宝贝娃 你在说什么 你想要来点吗?
What do you say, baby boy? You want one?

我找不到任何人来一起喝 你们想要吗
I can't find anybody to take these. Y'all want them?

- 太棒了我们自己可喝不了这么多 - 哇哦
- Perfect. We can't drink them all ourselves. - Whoo.

这杯敬给我们的孩子
Uh, here's to, um, our children.

希望他们能有个巨他妈富的父母
May they have rich fucking parents, heh.

嗯 绝对的
Heh, absolutely.

- 是啊 - 哇哦
- Yes. Okay. - Whoo.

- 我天 你们在旧金山大学读书吗 - 是啊
- What, you guys go to USF? - Yeah.

- 嗯 - 所以现在是暑假 对吧
- Mm-hm. - So it's summer break, correct?

- 对啊 - 哇哦
- That's right. - Whoo.

如果我没听错 你们21了
And if I'm not mistaken, that says "21," Right?

是的 我21了
I am 21, yes.

- 那她怎么他妈的还没吐 - 哇哦
- Then why the fuck isn't she throwing up? - Whoo.

- 我们不能喝太醉 - 哈哈
- We can't get drinks. - Ha, ha.

你们不能喝醉 这可不是借口
You can't get drinks? That's no excuse.

你有个损友啊
That's a bad friend you got.

我才不是损友
I'm not a bad friend.

- 你是损友 - 我在试着变成益友
- You are a bad friend. - I'm trying.

你就是个损友
You are a bad friend.

看到了吧 她自己都这么说 我就知道
See? You heard it from her. I'm just saying.

- 你们今晚还有什么打算 - 哈哈
- What are you guys planning on doing tonight? - Ha, ha.

你想知道吗
Wouldn't you like to know?

- 老实说我很好奇 - 哈哈
- Actually, I would, to be totally honest. - Ha, ha.

如果你们想要小小的疯狂一下
If you like to get a wee bit crazy,

为什么不来看看这个表演呢
why don't you come down and see the show?

- 没开玩笑吧 哇哦 - 来体验下他妈的心脏骤停的感觉
- Are you serious? Wow. - As a fucking heart attack.

我们这有很多朋友 她们能一起来吗
We have a lot of friends here. Can they come too?

- 有多少 - 八九个
- How many? - Eight or nine

那太好了
That's perfect, actually.

给她们这个 告诉她们拿这个门票免费
Hand them these. Tell them they get in free at the door.

好的 我们会考虑的
Okay. Maybe we'll come.

不 光考虑可不够
No. That's not a commitment.

如果这位"小盆友"也去 我们就去
Maybe we'll come, if your little friend here comes too.

- 我吗 - 哦 "小盆友"
- Me? - Oh, "Little friend."

这很简单 他会在那的
That's an easy if, because he will be there.

- 一定会的 - 我会么
- He's absolutely gonna be there. - I will?

那我们也会在那
Then we'll be there too.

好的 表演45分钟后开始
All right. The show starts in 45 minutes.

45分钟内你能搞定么
You can make it in 45 minutes?

- 你发誓你一定会去 - 我保证
- You're going to come. You swear? - Yeah, we promise.

- 哥们儿 你竟然是个脱衣舞男 - 呵呵呵
- Dude. You're a fucking stripper? - Ha-ha-ha.

我以为你会不知所措
I swear, I thought you were going to shit the bed,

结果你还真勾搭上了
but you, heh, actually did it.

这算我欠你的 等下结束的时候
Ah, I feel like I owe you. I can throw you 100 bucks...

给你100作为今晚的小费
...tip you out at the end of the night...

- 如果你真的愿意做 - 做什么
- ...if you really want to host. - Host what?

是的 不 我确定
Yeah. No, for sure.

- 我希望你是真的准备好了 - 哈哈
- I hope you're ready for this shit. - Ha, ha.

Mike 你带的这朋友是谁
Who's your friend, Mike?

- 这是老板 - 嗷呜
- This is the owner. - Whoo.

让瓦尔哈拉殿堂见鬼吧
Fucking Valhalla shit, man, mwah.

你刚看到了么 Mike
You see that shit, Mike?

女人们会爱死这个的
Chicks are gonna go fucking crazy over this, man.

我想把这个给Tarzan
I'm thinking of giving

作为固定节目 除非你想做
this routine to Tarzan, unless you want it.

不用了 这不是我的风格 不过看起来的确不错
No. It's not my style, but, uh, somebody should do it. It's cool.

- 何止不错 是精彩极了 - 嗯嗯
- Oh, it's fucking really good, heh. - Mm-hm.

他是谁
Ah, who's this?

一个碰巧帮我们
This is the Kid. Uh, he wrangled,

拉来9个学生妞的孩子
like, nine sorority girls for us tonight...

我想他今晚或许能在这儿帮下手
...so I figured he could help out around here tonight.

多大了
How old are you?

- 额 19 - 才19
- Uh, nineteen. - Nineteen.

我特么的不收"未成年"
- The fuck am I supposed to do with that?

拜托 他看起来可不止19岁
Oh, come on. He don't look 19.

我不能让他上台
I can't have him host.

我不能用19岁的娃去站街
Can't have a 19-year-old on the fucking street.

但他可以拿道具 不是
Then he can do props, can't he?

- 我什么都能做 - 我们不都是从那儿干起的么
- I can do anything. - We're setting up our own shit as it is.

好吧 拿道具
All right. Props.

你今晚就负责这些杂事
You're on props tonight.

别人怎么说 你就怎么做
Do whatever Mikey tells you, any of the guys tell you.

还有记得清理厕所
Clean the fucking toilets, whatever.

听着
Tonight. And listen up.

这不是开玩笑的事儿
This is not a fucking joke.

懂不 这不是玩玩而已的心血来潮
All right? It's not a fucking hobby.

这是工作是事业
This is a serious business I'm running.

我最不需要的就是
So the last thing I need

毁在一个"未成年"的手上
is a teenage liability fucking my future up.

- 尽量吧 - 明白了 -嗯
- Don't try it. Yeah. - Capiche?

关于华夫小屋的"淫猫"
One thing about Waffle House

你一定要小心它们的牙
pussy is you got to worry about the teeth.

华夫小屋的"猫" 我讨厌华夫小屋的猫
Waffle House pussy? I hate Waffle House pussy, heh.

各位 这就是我说的那个男孩 你们可以晚会儿谢我
Everybody, this is the Kid. Y'all can thank me later.

他今晚会在这儿帮手
He's going to help us out tonight.

这是"大雕"Richie 还有Ken Tito和Tarzan
This is Big Dick Richie, Ken, Tito and Tarzan.

知道了
Whoa, I get it.

跟他说说道具工注意事项
Just tell him what props you need.

我等下回来
I'll help him set them up later.

还有 额 玩的开心 不过别过火
And, uh, yeah. Have fun. Make yourself at home, Kid.

给你 兄弟
There you go, bro.

- 不用了 谢谢 - 不用
- No, thanks, man. - No?

- 不需要 - 随便你
- No. I'm good. - Suit yourself.

你递给我的样子像个兴登堡人(波兰北部城市)
You handed it to me like the Hindenburg.

- 你干几年了 - 什么
- How long you been on the force? - What?

- 干警察这行几年了
The police. How long you been a cop?

我不是警察
I'm not a cop, man.

哈哈 给你开个玩笑嘛 坐这儿
Ha, ha, just fucking with you. Sit down.

过来坐
Come on, man, sit down.

你是怎么认识Mike的
So how do you know Mike?

这个
Uh, ahem.

我们一起在建筑工地工作
We, uh, worked together on construction.

薪资怎样
What kind of cash you make at that?

你还好么
You all right, man?

你能赚多少
What kind of cash you make?

大概每个钟10块钱
Like 10 bucks an hour.

除去水分后
Under the table?


Yeah.

还行
Hmm, not bad.

你来这儿就是帮帮手
So you're here to help us out?


Yes, I am.

那好 我们正好有点儿小事让你帮手
All right, so we got your first little piece of business... bam.

你觉不觉得有点儿白
That look ashy to you?

- 那是什么 - 不怎么样哈
- What's that, man? - That look ashy?

把手放上去
Heads up.

把这个喷在腿上 一点就好
Just give it a little-- Just a little spray on that calf there.

来吧
Oh, come on.

别怕嘛
Come on.

哥们儿 我不想帮你的腿涂色油
Dude, I don't want to spray your leg.

少废话
Just do it.

我们都是这么过来的
We all had to do it, man.

这就像是启蒙教育 电影知道不
It's like the initiation. Lord of the Flies. Come on.

不用担心 孩子 真的
Come on, Kid. It's all right.

今晚结束的时候
We'll tip you out good at

我们会给你小费的
the end of the night. You'll be a happy man.

- 恶 - 记得要轻轻的揉
- Uh. - Make sure you massage it in good.

- 你认真的 - 当然
- Are you serious? - Yeah.

他也信了
He fucking did it too.

只是个玩笑 小哥 别往心里去
Oh, you're all right, man. You're all right.

女士们 拿着这个到前排空桌
Take this front-row table right here, ladies.

能看看你的身份证么
You got your ID on you?

身份证
You got your ID? Heh.

你没打算喝杯秀兰邓波尔酒吧
You're not drinking a Shirley Temple tonight, are you?

不 我们已经喝了不少了
No. We've already had a few drinks, so....

没有罗伊罗杰斯酒和秀兰邓波尔酒 祝你们玩的开心
No Roy Rogers, no Shirley Temples. Y'all have a great time.

先是团体秀
We do a group act first,

然后是个人秀 最后是一对一
then we do our solos, then we do hot seats.

如果一切正常 那些女人会被我们勾的
If everything goes well and we get these girls jacked up...

欲火难耐
...then we jack up the

一对一的收入最丰盛 所以决不能搞砸
price of the hot seats, so don't fuck it up.

别紧张 你只需要在我们上台时候
Dude, it's easy. All you got to do is hand us...

递给我们需要用的道具
...our props before we go out on-stage.

懂了么 这就是你今晚要做的事
All right? That's it. That's all you got to do.

- 需要什么你拿什么 - 原来在这儿
You bring out whatever props and everything-- There he is.

这是Tobias 我们的常驻DJ
This is Tobias. He is our resident DJ.

Tobias 这是那孩子 孩子 他就是今晚
Tobias, the Kid. And kid He's gonna be the one...

告诉你什么时候该干嘛的人
...giving you the cue before each act.

场前热身 这才是我想要的
Pre-game. That's what I'm talking about.

这跟媚药一样
- It's the love potion.

- 这是什么 草莓味儿? - 那个是什么
- What is this? Strawberry? - What is that?

就是某个混合物 在迈阿密 我们称之为嘿 汁汁
It's a little mixture. In, uh, Miami, we call it Hey Juice.

- 嘿 汁汁 - 因为如果你
Hey Juice. Because if you drink

灌下整瓶 那你就"铃口溢汁"了 哥们
the whole bottle, "Hey." You'll like it, man.

你也来来点儿
Give it a sample.

不能多喝 半个瓶盖的量想试试么
You can't drink, so you want half a cap?

我都不知道这是什么
I don't know what the fuck it is.

这就是G 基本上相当于
It's just G. It's basically

让你不耗费卡洛里就能喝醉
like getting drunk without all the calories.

- 好吧 - 你确定
- All right. - You sure?

行 行 行
All right, all right, all right.

哇哦
Whoo!

没错
Yeah.

你们感觉怎么样 女士们
How are we feeling tonight, ladies?

来吧 让我听到你们的尖叫
Let me hear it one more time. Come on.

阴云侵袭 大雨将至
It's gonna rain. Rain gonna come

灵魂将被清洗 带走所有尘埃
down and cleanse our soul and wash away the ash.

拿出你的钱包
So get out your purses and

做好花钱的准备
get ready to spend some motherfucking cash.

现在将舞台交给
Welcome to the stage, the one, the only...

唯一的"硬屌男团"
...the Cock-rocking Kings of Tampa.

Taran
Tarzan.

Tarzan
Tarzan?

他妈的人呢
Where the fuck is he?

操他娘的 他妈人呢 Tarzan
Motherfucker. What the fuck, man? Tarzan.

操你大爷的
Fuck, man.

马勒戈壁 这是第几次了
Motherfucker. How many fucking times, huh?

Ken 这次的S&M环节你上 有问题么
Ken, S&M routine. You up on that? Can you do that?

我没准备好 不行的
I'm not putting that out there. Negative energy.

还没准备好
Not putting what out there?

消极感 又出现了
The negative energy. It's bad. It comes back.

这在耍我么
You're kidding me.

Richie 那个吹火秀 你上
Richie, the, uh, fire-breathing gig, huh? You up for that?

不行 我有恐火症
No. I got the fire-phobia issue.

Tito 做点儿什么
Tito. Anything, man. South of the border fucking shit...

你在家里做过的
...you've been doing at home.

我是在研究些东西 不过不是现在 不是现在
I'm working on something, but it's not ready yet. It's not ready.

好吧
All right.

Mikey 救救场
We got to do something. Mikey, what you got?

- 我才刚下来 - 我知道我知道 帮我想个点子
- I just came off-stage. I can't. - An idea. Give me something.

- 不如你上 - 我他妈的才不会上那个台子的 快点
- You go out then. - I'm not hitting the fucking floor. Come on.

- 你想要我出个主意 - 当然
- You want me to come up with something? - Fuck, yeah.

希望你会跳舞 这是你欠我的
I hope you can dance. You still owe me. Come on.

快点 一边脱衣服一边走过去
Just start taking your clothes off. Walk out there.

别看Dallas 看台下
What are you looking at Dallas for? Don't. Look at them.

放开点 兄弟
Just start, bro.

没错 完美 完美 走过去
Yeah, perfect, perfect. Go, go, go.

就是这样
There you go.

不错不错不错
All right, all right, all right.

让我们给那孩子点儿掌声 今儿是他的"初夜"
Let's give it up for the Kid. Popped his cherry on-stage tonight.

接下来就是一对一时间
You know what time it is. It's time for the hot seat.

你知道这意味着什么吗 群戏结束 女士们
You know what that means, the orgy's over, ladies.

现在找到你梦寐以求的那个 他是你的了
Time for some one-on-one time with the man of your dreams.

- 一次5美元 - 过来
- Five dollars a pop. - Come here.

表现不错 欢迎加入无下限俱乐部 孩子
That's good. Welcome to the crazy club, Kid.

各位 排好队 一个一个来
Come on. Everybody. Line up, line up, line up.

奥耶 看看这是谁的大弟弟
Yeah, man. Whose big dick is that?

- 太爱了 - 那孩子呢 孩子在哪儿
- I love it. - Hey, where's the Kid? Kid. Kid.

看看这满是收获的内裤 一颗新星的诞生
Look at this saggy underwearing, all-star right here.

去给自己买多点儿内裤
Go buy yourself fresh drawers.

他坐在那姑娘身上 一边亲一边从她们手里拿钱
He put that kiss on her and pouring money out of their hands.

绝对不能亲她们 除非在一对一的时候
Never kiss the girls, Kid. That's Performer 101.

你必须小心染上疱疹
You gotta watch out for herpes.

没错
That too.

我欣赏你能抓住时机表现自己
But tonight you took a chance and it paid off. I like that.

你成功了
Fucking worked.

我懂了 钱给你
I got you your money.

那是你的钱 好孩子
That ain't my money, big boy. That's your money.

谁在舞台上赚到了钱 钱就是谁的
Every man keeps every dollar he makes on that stage.

另外 这是我欠你的那50
Plus the 50 that I owe you. All right?

做好上台的准备 好孩子
Look, get ready to work, big boy.

不会每一次都像这次一样顺利的
It ain't gonna be that easy every time.

- 是的 先生 - 太他妈的棒了
- Yes, sir. - Fucking worked, whoo!

Ken 机器人演的不错
Ken, nice fucking robot.

Mike去安排一下
Mike lays it out. Tito

Tito 把南角那几个金发妞带过来
bringing in the south side with some brown skin.

"大雕"她们爱死你的屌了
Big Dick, they are still devastated by your cock.

百分之25靠跳舞 百分之50靠销售
It was like 25 percent dancing, 50 percent marketing.

- 怎么 - Mike相当懂得营销
- What--? - Eh, Mike sold it up real nice.

你怎么忘了还有百分之25靠天分
How about you're forgetting 25 percent more genius?

- 天分 孩子 - 今晚业绩怎样 Mikey
- Genius, Kid. - How we do tonight, Mikey?

没到2500
Uh, it's a little under $2500.

不过比上周多了少说有400
Uh, that's 400 better than last week.

那就好
That'll work.

- 除去我那份 - 是的 老板
- And my, uh, cut of the door. - Yes, sir.

你今晚是在玩火
That was dangerous shit you pulled tonight...

竟然让那个孩子上台
...throwing that kid out on the plank like that.

结果不错不是
It worked though, didn't it?

我还真没想到他能成
Shit. I didn't know if it was, till he hit the floor.

- 他就是放开了 - 嗯 关于他你知道多少
- He pulled it out. - Yeah. What's his story?

我今天才刚遇到他
I don't know. I mean, I met him at the site today.

带他去了Ybor 遇到那两个漂亮小妞
Ran into him at Ybor. Those two little pretty ones over there...

整等着被搭讪 我想或许他能成
...were all hot and bothered, so I figured I'd bring him along.

好眼光
It was a good move, heh.

他有一些特质 年轻 好看
He may have something, brother. He's young, good-looking....

可惜不会跳舞
- He can't dance for shit.

不会跳 可以教到会
- Cannot dance for shit, that is teachable.

我们可以再找多点年轻人加入
We could use some more youth on the team.

不如你明天带他去健身房
Why don't you bring him to

看看他到底行不行
practice tomorrow and we'll see what he's got?

现在 说说在迈阿密究竟发生了什么
So, what the fuck is going on with Miami?

迈阿密哈 一个美丽的地方
Miami, ah, is looking good.

在我不得不跟一个房地产律师
I got a couple loopholes I got to get through...

到那儿的时候被崩了几枪
...with the, uh, real-estate attorneys.

不过事情已经过去了一切顺利
But after that it's gonna be all green lights.

你想我怎么做
What you need from me? What's my side?

做你该做的是
Just keep doing what you're doing.

我欣赏你的头脑 你的专注
I love where your head's at. You're focused.

你像是这个家庭里的大哥
You're like a big brother to this team.

只要你坚持 有一天赚到的会比入场费多的多
Keep that up, you could be making a lot more than door money.

我向你保证
I guarantee you that.

但是要左右逢源 对吧
Both ways this time, though, right?

- 以及互谅互让 - 我想听你说出那个词 Equity
- Two-way street. - i want to hear you say that word Equity.

-E Q...- 说出来
- E-Q-... - Say it.

- ...U I T Y - 不是拼
- ...-U-I-T-Y. - Say it.

- 嘿 Mike - 啊
- Hey, Mike. - Huh?

我想
I think, uh....

和你成为好朋友
I think we should be best friends.

行啊
Okay, heh.

走吧
Let's go, heh.

怎么跟女孩亲亲嘴就怀孕
So how pregnant did you get that girl's mouth?

太湿?
Uh, wet? Heh.

亮了
Fucking great.

早上好
Good morning.

- 嗨 老姐 - 嗨
- Hi, sis. - Hi.

Brooke 这是Mike
Brooke, this is Mike,

- Mike 这是Brooke - 噢 谢谢介绍
- Mike, this is Brooke. - Oh, thank you.

Brooke 认识你是我的荣幸
Brooke. Absolute pleasure.

你是个护士
Are you a nurse?

我是医务助理 负责文案工作
I'm a medical assistant. I process nurses' paperwork.

不错
Way cooler.

真的?算了
Sure. Sure.

噢 好样的哥们儿
Oh, nice, dude. Is this one of

这是Wakefield的复古风 还是Russel Wright
those retro Wakefield, or is this a Russel Wright?

哦 是纺织品 做工不错
Oh, it's a knock-off. That's cool,

你从哪儿弄的
though. Where did you get this?

家具仿造场
Uh, apparently the knock-off place.

好吧
Heh, right.

- 你是怎么认识我弟弟的 - 我们是同一个工程队的
- So how do you know my brother? - Uh, he's on my roofing crew.

我是承包人
But I'm, uh, an entrepreneur,

并且兼顾其他一些商贸生意
though. I, uh, manage a few businesses.

这样
Sure.

不错
Sure, cool. Cool.

那孩子说了有关早餐的事情
So the Kid said something about breakfast.

他肯定喝多了
Uh, well, he must be fucking

我从不做什么早餐
drunk because I don't cook no fucking breakfast.

我没说你做
I wasn't talking about you cooking it.

他至少你喜欢吃早点
He just said you like breakfast food.

我们等下会路过IHOP
We were going to swing by IHOP on the way--

额 好吧 很喜欢跟你聊天
Okay uh, good talk.

我还是带着
Um, I'll be outside with

我失败的早餐调情法尴尬的出去好了
the rest of the breakfast lovers of the world.

怎样 小孩儿
All right, Kid.

"初夜"只有一次
Virgin dance the other night. No more.

你只能用不知所措卖萌一次
You only have a cherry pop one time.

昨天你上台的时候
Now look, you walked out on-stage,

糟的像坨屎
you looked like shit, all right?

直到你走到那女孩面前
When I saw something is when you got off-stage.

跟她一对一的时候才令我眼前一亮
Pulled a one-on-one with that chick.

我会告诉你该怎么做 现在从最基本的开始
I'll show you what you're gonna do. Now, let's go to the basics.

脱衣服
Take your clothes off.

- 现在 - 现在 脱掉它们
- Right now? - Right now. Take them off.

脱掉每一件 开始
Every fucking one of them. Let's go.

快点
Let's go. Take them off.

慢着 你这是脱衣服么
Hang on. What the fuck are you doing?

你以为这是什么12岁的男孩儿在更衣室的日常活动
Heh, what are you, a 12-year-old in the locker room?

不是
No.

- 那你在干吗 - 脱 脱衣服
- Then what are you doing? - Heh, taking off my clothes.

像个12岁的孩子一样
You're taking off your clothes like a 12-year-old.

你不再是什么小屁孩 你现在是男人了
But you're not a 12-year-old in the locker room. You are the man.

站在舞台上 面对台下千万女子
On the stage. Thousands of women.

她们看着你 就像你是她们的幻象之神
Eyes on you. You are their vision. So, what do you do?

你不能只是脱衣服
You don't just fucking throw your clothes off.

你要用它做爱 宝贝
You fucking make it count, baby.

你走过去
You walk out. You own it.

看着她们 你调笑
You look around. You tease.

你引诱
You seduce.

看着她们却不对任何一个多加留恋
Clock eyes, but don't lock in on any of them.

你必须要爱上她们每一个
You got to believe that you are inside every single one of them.

到那时 你会发现那种
And when the time's right, then you'll know it.

爆炸的感觉
Foom!

就是它
Stick it. That right there

每一次都像戳了激点一样爽
is like hitting the G-spot, every single time.

现在 到你了
Now get up there, move around.

宝贝 看着自己 你不只是个脱衣舞男
You see, baby, you're not just stripping.

你要和每个女人调情 让她们为你癫狂
You are fulfilling every woman's wildest fantasies. All right?

你是她们梦寐以求的丈夫
You are the husband that they never had.

是现实中不存在的梦中人
You are that dreamboat guy that never came along.

你是一夜情
You are the one-night stand, that free fling of a fuck...

是她们不需担忧的种马
...they get to have, tonight, with you on-stage,

等结束后回到丈夫身边
still go home to their hubby...

一切照旧
...and not get in trouble...

因为你 宝贝 你让外遇变得合法 你代表的是一种释放
...because you, baby, you made it legal. You are the liberation.

利用它 掌控它 这是谁的屌 只是你的
Own it. Who's got the cock? You do, they don't.

慢慢的移动 向着周围
Get right here. Move slow. Around.

他妈的全神贯注
Fucking concentrate.

扭 扭 扭 用你的腰调情
Round, round, round. Make this shit count.

这看起来是不是太特么的基了
Ain't time for a fucking fag joke in here,

我现在关心的只是钱
boy. I'm talking about money.

扭动 控制好呼吸
Move around, round, round. Get the movements. Breathe.

就是这样 放轻松 然后
All right. Easy, rattlesnake.

数到三 你就定住
On three, you're going to stick it.

1 2 3 停
One, two, three, stick.

这才是勾引 宝贝 这才他妈的是勾引
That's the hook, baby. That's the fucking hook.

这才是我想要的 知道不
That's what I'm talking about. All right?

你能做到的 我知道
You can do this, because I know you can.

- 是的 我可以 - 现在 深呼吸
- I can do it. - Now, take a breath.

对着镜子做爱
Fuck that mirror like you mean it.

"好啦 好啦 好啦
"All right, all right, all right.

我们会让那孩子上主台的" 嗨 碧翠丝
Heh, we got the Kid coming up on the main stage." Hi, Beatrice.

- 你准备好了 - 什么 - Dallas教我的
Are you ready? Dallas gave me

- 就是尽量让自己放松 孩子 你准备好了么
- the go-ahead on getting you suited up. You ready?

好了
Yeah.

那为什么看起来有些小怕
Why do you look scared for?

你已经失去了你的初夜
You already lost your virginity.

你现在需要做的就是习惯它
All you got to do now is get good at it.

我们得给你准备一面美国国旗
We got to get you an American flag Star-Spangled Banner...

为了7月4
...for Fourth of July summertime.

哥们儿 这后边是空的
Dude. This has no back.

没错 那是丁字裤的亮点所在
Yeah. That's the point. It's a thong.

这又是啥
What the fuck is this?

理那个大象袜子远点儿 那是Dallas专属
Stay away from the elephant socks, bro. That's Dallas shit.

你可不想跟他一样 是吧
You don't want to look like him, do you?

Dallas是个怎样的人 他是 好人么
What's Dallas's deal, man? Is he, uh, a good guy?

Dallas是 他就是Dallas
Yeah. Dallas is.... Dallas is Dallas.

我的意思是 很高兴他愿意给我们进来
I mean, it's pretty cool that he let me in.

没错 他竟然愿意放你进来
Yeah. It's cool that he let you in.

听着 我们觉得你有一种特质
Look, we think you got something.

我不能确定那究竟是什么
I'm not exactly sure what that is just yet...

不过 我们肯定那是你特有的
...but, uh, all we know is you got

还有很多事情要准备 所以 别太早放弃你的兼职工作
a lot of work to do. So don't quit your day job yet.

Adam
Adam.

- 出来 我有话要跟你说 - 你又想干嘛
- Get out here. I need to talk to you. - What do you want?

我需要跟你谈谈 快他妈的出来
I want to talk to you, man. Get the fuck out.

- 滚出来 Adam - 很快 马上
- Get out, Adam. - I'll be out in a minute, please. One sec.

Adam 我他妈的需要跟你谈谈
Adam, I need to fucking talk to you.

关于什么
What about?

这个盒子 我需要和你谈谈这个盒子里的
Um, About this box. I need to talk to you about this box...

噢 杀了我吧
Oh, fuck me.

靴子 丁字裤还有一些
...of boots and thongs and

海军帽和短袜 以及我他妈的
sailor hats and tube socks. And I am fucking--

这些都是工作必须
It's for work.

工作 adam 别他妈的试图骗我
For work? Adam, don't fucking lie to me, man.

我是你老姐 我爱你
I'm your sister. I love you. I don't judge you.

你是我的弟弟
You're my brother.

所以 请跟我说实话
Just please come out here so I can talk to you.

我不关心你选择什么
I don't care what your preferences are.

- 选择? - 我只是想告诉你
- Preferences? - I just want to talk to you about--

哇哦 嘿
Whoa, hey.

这可不是你想的那样
It is not what it looks like.

那是我的去毛刀么
Is that my razor?

额嗯
Yeah.

你是在他妈的刮腿毛么
Are you shaving your fucking legs?

是的 我是在刮腿毛
Yeah, I'm shaving my legs.

为什么
Why are you shaving your legs?

工作必须 好伐
It's for work. Okay?

你什么意思 工作?
What do you mean, it's for work?

这怎么可能是工作必须
How could it possibly be for work?

女士 抱歉 你必须坐下
Ma'am, excuse me. You're going to have to move it down.

这里是早餐表白专区
This is the breakfast lovers' section. Here we go.

嗨 Mike
Hi, Mike.

- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.

兼职脱衣舞男的企业家 还是 兼职企业家的脱衣舞男
Entrepreneur/stripper? Stripper/entrepreneur?

两者皆可 我都接受
Either one. It's fine.

你真的来看你弟弟
You really just came down to see little brother?

不 我来是想确认这其实是个玩笑
No, I was hoping this was all a joke.

其实挺好玩的
It is pretty funny.

你最好看着他 Mike
You better take care of him, Mike.

好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.

我会看着他 你该到处转转
I'll take care of him. You should stick around, though.

好啦好啦 来给这孩子点掌声哈
All right, all right. Let's give it up for the Kid, huh?

嘣 给你来上一枪 接下来
Bang. A six-shooter for you. There we go.

准备上台的
This next performer who's coming out...

他是那个 女士们
...he's one of a kind, ladies.

六年前我在街上
I saw this young man

看到一个年轻人走在路上
walking down the street about six years ago...

在我见到他的第一眼就知道 我必须带他回来
...and I knew when I saw him, I just knew I had to bring him in.

带他来这儿 让他的才华公众于世
Bring him in and have his talents be shown to the universe.

今晚 他将出现在这个舞台上
And tonight, he's going to be right here on this stage...

你们讲亲眼看到
...so you can see with your very own eyes.

传说中的 这唯一的
Our feature presentation, the one and only...

秀场巨星 Mr Magic Mike
...the star of the show, Mr. Magic Mike.

你看到你姐了么
Did you see your sister tonight?

- 我姐 你是说 - 没错
- See my sister? What do you mean? - Yeah.

你姐来了
Your sister was there.

不 不可能的
No, she wasn't.

真的 在你表演的时候
Yeah, she was there during your act.

你跟她聊天了
You talked to my sister?

当你在跟一个女孩儿激惹的时候我跟她说了会儿
I talked to your sister as you were dry-humping a girl, yes.

我姐看到我跳舞了
My sister saw me dance?

嗯 事实上 我们笑了
Heh, yeah, we were actually laughing.

我说了个挺好笑的笑话
I had a pretty good laugh about it.

- 噢 哇哦 操 - 哈哈
- Oh, heh, wow. Fuck. - Ha, ha.

她看起来不怎么开心 你让她来的吗
She did not look happy. Did you tell her to come?

我是说过 可没想到她真的来了 天
I told her. I didn't think she'd fucking come. Jeez.

她是来了 我不知道
Well, she did. I don't know

她呆了多久 这个 真是
how long she stayed for, but it was, uh....

- 她 哈哈 看起来快暴走了 - 哈哈
- She, ha, ha, looked pissed. - Ha, ha, oof.

你今晚拿到多少
How much money did you make tonight?

- 多少钱 - 嗯
- How much money? - Yeah.

大概230
Like 230.

230 干的行啊
Two-thirty? That's good, man.

- 哦 顺便想起 给你这个 额 汽油钱之类的
Oh, by the way, I got this for you. Uh, just for gas and shit.

去你的
Get the--

你在开玩笑么 收回你的钱 没必要
Are you kidding me? Keep your money. It's fine.

- 你带着我到处去 - 我有钱付自己的汽油费
- You drive me around. - I can pay for my own gas.

没事的 不过还是谢了
It's fine. Thank you, though.

这是个温暖人心的行为 我心存了
It was a really sweet gesture. I appreciate it.

谢谢
Thank you.

那项链很漂亮啊
That's a beautiful necklace.

- 那是收藏品吗? - 噢 我 额
- Is that Vintage? - Oh, I, um

不 这是 不 这是 呵
No, it's No, it's, heh

我妹妹送给我的 哈 哈 我记得好像是从Target买的
My sister got it for me, ha, ha from Target, I think.

额 谈正事儿 嗯
Um, tsk, SBA, yes, uh

当然 Michael Lane
Absolutely. Michael Lane.

证件号是038-00-7128 还有
038-00-7128. And I, uh

我带了现金付首付
brought the funds for my down payment.

- 好啊 行 呵 - 呵
- Yes. Yeah, heh. - Heh.

好了
Okay.


All right.

看来我们似乎有些信用问题 Lane先生 你的信用分是
We seem to have a credit issue, Mr. Lane. Your score is--

是的 我 额 事实上
Right. I, uh, actually

- 呵 我上周个Rodriguez先生谈过了 - 噢
- Heh, I talked to Mr. Rodriguez last week. - Oh.

向我对他说的那样
As I was explaining to him,

我做买卖都只收现金
The businesses that I manage deal exclusively in cash.

他说 如果我带来的首付款
He said you would forego the

是"干净的" 你就能省去了信用检查这一个环节
Credit check if I brought in a healthy down payment.

应该提醒你一下 他说他会把钱收下的
It should be noted in there. He said he was going to put it in.

肯定的
Absolutely.

额 你暂时是
Um, you are currently the

一家汽车配件经营部的经理?
Manager of an automotive accessories business?

嗯哼 没错 还是
Mm-hm, absolutely. And an

一家事务管理公司 一家屋顶公司 呵
Event-management company, a roofing firm, heh.

说实话 这名单还能更长
Honestly, the list goes on.

- 喔 你是个大忙人啊 - 哈 哈 是啊
- Wow, you're a busy guy. - Ha, ha. Yeah.

很幸运啊
Lucky to be.

那我这情况 这个的价格是多少
So, what kind of rates am I looking at?

有几种方法可以慢慢的把这些信用问题清理了 但是
There are ways to clear these credit issues up over time, but--

噢 我的天啊 我还没有告诉你
Oh, my God, I haven't even told you,

呵 我来这儿为了什么 我十分抱歉
Heh, what I'm here for. I really apologize.

我就是干这个的
This is what I do.

是这个 麦记家具定制店
Right here. Michael Lane Custom Furniture Concepts.

这价格很有竞争力 低开销
It's competitive pricing. Low overhead.

我是说 真的 当你能够
I mean, really, who wants to

买到能讲价的定制家具的时候
Buy that crap when it falls apart in a year

谁想要买这些在一年后成一堆破木头的垃圾?
when you can get hand-crafted furniture for a bargain?

- 你明白我的意思吧 - 明白
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.

不幸的是 Lane先生 我也没有办法
Unfortunately, Mr. Lane, my hands are tied.

公司有规定 我们不能向那些
The company has a policy that we cannot issue loans

信用分不够的客户发放贷款
to clients who score below our credit threshold.

我很能够理解你现在的处境
I can absolutely understand where you're coming from.

额 你知道吗 你碰到底线了
Uh, you know, you hit buttons

你自以为你有些许了解我
And you think that you know something about me.

我懂了 没事的 没事了
I get it. That's okay. It's okay.

我想要的只是能填一张顾客满意答卷
All, uh, I'm asking for is a good deal.

求你了 你能通融一下吗?
Please, can you help me with that?

我是说 我们的确有资金缓和项目
I mean, we do offer relief programs

提供给我们信用不良的客户 也就是说
For our qualified distressed clients, so that--

抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?

这是个资金缓和项目 所以
It's a relief program, so--

信用不良?我的信用不良?
Distressed? I'm distressed?

- 不 不 不是那样的 - 呵
- No. No, not like that. - Heh.

亲爱的 听这 没事的
Sweetheart, listen. It's okay.

没事的 这看上去很信用不良吗?
It's fine. Does this look distressed?

第一 我不觉得 第二 我不是文盲 好吗?
I don't think so, one. Two, I read the papers, okay?

你们全家才信用不良
The only thing's that distressed is y'all.

七月

你不能开下门吗?
You can't get the door?

生日快乐
Happy birthday

Pres..夫人
Mrs. Pres--


Oh.

Adam 找你的
Adam, it's for you.

生日 呵 快乐 呵 噗
Happy, heh, Birthday, heh, pfft.

哈 哈 好了 我们走 沙洲派对
Ha, ha. Come on. Let's go. Sandbar party.

国庆节
Fourth of July,

鸡鸡挤上头 叫你快起床 我们走 快点
Nuts-on-your-head wake-up call, let's go. Come on.

不 不 不 你也要来 别想跑
No, no, no. You are coming too. Don't even try.

我想去睡觉了 现在才早上七点了
I'm going to go to bed. It's 7 in the morning.

噢 现在是早上7点以及我讨厌玩乐
Oh, it's 7 in the morning. I hate fun.

老天爷啊 你最好是因为什么惊世计划
Jesus Christ, you better have some epic plans

所以拒绝去沙洲派对
If you're gonna turn your back on a sandbar party.

我就说嘛
What did I tell you?

- 天堂啊 - 呵
- Paradise. - Heh.

是啊 天堂
Yeah. Paradise. Marooned

在沙洲上和所有Tampa的脱衣舞男玩乐
On an island with all the strippers in Tampa.

我怎么这么走运 史上最棒的国庆节 呵
How did I get so lucky? The best Fourth of July ever, heh.

我刚刚正想说
I literally was just thinking

- 这些话来的 - 哈 哈
- That in my head, like just now. - Ha, ha.

从我的脑袋里出来
Get out of my head.

- 噢 操 好啊 - 嘿
- Oh, shit. Yo. - Hey.

- 你来这里干什么?
- What are you doing here?

- 你知道的 交新朋友
- You know me. Always making new friends.

- 很高兴见到你 - 我也很高兴 你最近怎么样?
- Good to see you. - You too. How are you?

我很好 额 这是 Brooke
I'm good. Uh, this is, um, Brooke.

- 你好 - 噢 嘿
- Hi. - Oh, hey.

Brooke 这是Joanna
Brooke, uh, Joanna.

- 很高兴见到你 - 也很高兴见到你 我喜欢你的比基尼
- Nice to meet you. - You too. I like your bikini.

谢谢 我也喜欢你的
Thank you. You too.

- 那是个纹身吗 - 是啊
- Is that a tattoo? - Yeah.

写的什么
What does it say?

- 噢 写的是 额 今年小女芳龄17 - 哈 哈
- Oh, uh, it just says I was 17, and - Ha, ha.

就这些
Yeah.

疯了
It's crazy.

没错 额 我在俱乐部 额 认识了Joanna 额 她是做
Yeah. Uh, so I know, uh, Joanna from the club. Uh, she came up

她学的是心理学 她是做 额
She studied psychology and she came up to do, uh....

你做什么工作来着?
What's the thing you came up to do?

行为分析
Behavior analysis.

没错 很显然 她正在分析我们的行为
Right. She was analysizing our behavior, apparently.

那一定是 额 相当的受启发
That must have been, uh, really enlightening.

说的没错 如果你想要一起去
It actually was. You know, I go

就跟来吧 我一周会去几次
A few times a week, if you want to come with us.

事实上 她是the Kid的哥哥
She is actually the Kid's brother.

我是说 姐姐
I mean, sister.

- 没错 呵 哈 哈 - 对了 嗯哼
- Yeah, heh. Ha, ha. - Right. Ahem.

- 那里也是个纹身吗 - 是啊
- Is that a tattoo over there too? - Yeah.

她有很多纹身 你想要喝一杯吗?
She has tattoos. You want a drink?

- 好啊 来一杯 - 来一杯?
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah?

- 很高兴见到你 - 我也很高兴见到你
- It was nice to meet you. - It was nice to meet you too.

她很漂亮 什么? 我一般
She's cute. What? I don't

不喜欢金发的 但是她真的很漂亮
Normally like blonds, but she's really cute.

没错 但是她真的不是我们这类人 你知道我的意思
Yeah, but she's not really our type. You know what I'm saying?

你不喜欢她么
You're not into her?

不是 那不是我要说的
No, that's not what I'm saying.

我是说她有一点小紧张
I'm saying she's a little uptight.

我们是要操她 不是带她去吃晚饭
We're fucking her, not taking her to dinner.

那绝对不会发生
It's not gonna happen.

- 我想要说的就是 她是吃晚饭型的 - 噢
- She's a dinner type, is what I'm trying to say. - Oh.

好了 如果你决定
Okay, if you decide you want to share

改变主意
And change your mind and

你知道我的电话
Put some effort into it, you know my number.

除此之外 你知道我有多喜欢吃
Besides, you know how much I love to eat.

好的 我会的 很显然 你不喜欢头
Yes, I will. Obviously you don't like head.

我七年级时就开始劈腿 只是想要满足自己
I started cheating in the seventh grade just to entertain myself.

高中毕业 如果我还能重来一次
Finished high school, but if I could do it all over again

我绝对不会去上高中 绝对他妈的没门
I wouldn't have even gone to high school. No fucking way.

你完全不吃学校那一套?
You don't believe in school at all?

去他妈的学校
I think fuck school altogether.

我还是孩子的时候 我会让他坐在电视前
When I have a kid, I'm going to set him in front of the TV

然后逼着他看一整天的Mad Money
And make him watch Mad Money all day long.

教他怎么炒股
Teach him about the stock market.

让他加入Ameritrade那样的狗屎公司
Get him into Ameritrade and shit like that.

我向你保证 等他18岁的时候
I guarantee you by the time he's 18,

那个小狗崽子绝对会赚大钱
That little fucker's gonna be flush in cash.

- 啊哈 - 呵
- Boo-yah! - Heh.

- 我不明白为什么其他人不那样做 - 啊
- I don't know why more people don't do that - Hm?

仅仅从投资角度来说的话
Just from an investment standpoint.

这就是这国家 兄弟
That's the state of the country, man.

美利坚 人民 脑残
America. People. Stupid.

我希望哪天我能见到你的孩子
I hope I get to meet your kids someday.

啧啧 噢 没问题
Tsk, Oh, no problem.

亲爱的 随时欢迎你到我们三套房子中的一套来串门
Come visit anytime in one of our three cool houses, dear.

嘿 如果你想 我也许可以帮你要到Dallas的电话
Hey, if you want, I could probably get Dallas' number for you.

他找了新的教练工作
He's starting this new life-coaching business

对此我真的认为你很可能从中受益
That I really do think you might benefit from personally.

我的意思是 我观察到了你们俩之间的化学反应
I mean, I saw the connection between the two of you.

什么?抱歉
What? I'm sorry.

是吧? 所以你也感觉到了? 什么? 就是一句 什么?
Right? So you felt it too? What? Just, what?

他的孩子们长什么样子啊?
What would his kids even look like?

他们应该穿着响尾蛇纸尿布到处跑
They'd be running around in little rattlesnake diapers and shit.

噢 不 噢 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.

听着 不要这样 他们只是偶尔
Look, don't, uh, they just say

会说一些蠢话 别因此坏了你的心情
Stupid shit sometimes. Don't let them bother you.

噢 没有 跟那无关
Oh, no, it didn't bother me.

我只是在想Adam 试图理清这团乱麻
I'm just trying to wrap my mind around Adam and this whole mess.

我了解 我也不知道我是怎么适应这些事的
I get it. I don't know how I fit into this whole mix, either.

不 你 当你站上舞台的时候 一切都那么显而易见
No. You-- When you're on-stage, it all makes sense.

我是说 你的舞
I mean, the way you dance

还有那些女人对你的癫狂
And the way the women respond to you

等一下 就是说某人一直看完了整场
Wait a minute. So that means someone might have stuck around.

很高兴知道
That's good to know.

没错
Yeah.

那种感觉 在舞台上
That feeling,That must

那种疯狂至极的感觉
Be a really crazy feeling to be on-stage

那之类的 我突然明白
Like that. I see why

为什么你会干这行这么久了 真的
You've been doing it for so long. I get it.

- 但是Adam就不同了 他 - 为什么这样说
- But Adam's different. He's - Why is that?

他原本是有足球奖学金
Well, he had a football scholarship.

结果一年前 他却毁掉了一切
A year ago, he basically ruined it by getting...

因为在第一天的第一堂课
In a fistfight with his

就和教练打了起来
Coach in the first hour of the first day.

- 没错 我记得他说过这个 - 是啊
- Yeah. I think he said something about that. - Yeah.

我正在尝试着去弄明白
So I just don't,I'm just trying to figure out

为什么他干这行
Why he's stripping.

- 原因很简单 - 你说很简单是什么意思
- "Why" Is easy. - What do you mean, it's easy?

- 你想要些脱衣舞男的机智提示吗 - 好吧
- You want some stripper wisdom? - Okay.

- 准备好了? - 准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah.

十九岁的孩子
He's 19 years old.

一切不都是女人 金钱 还有玩的开心
It's women, money and a good time.

我猜是 我猜是
I guess. I guess.

我会看着他的
I got him.

好么
Okay?


Okay.

- 你今晚来看表演吗? - 不了
- You gonna come to the show tonight? - No.

- 你会来的 - 不会
- You're gonna come. - No.

你刚说了你喜欢这表演
You just said you liked the show.

那不意味着我会再来看
Doesn't mean I'm gonna go again.

- 但是你说 - 我不会再去了 我已经看过了
- But you said - I'm not, heh, going. I've seen it.

- 那意味着你在说谎吗 - 我没有说谎
- Does that mean you were lying? - I'm not lying.

♪ 我的确知道 而且有人和我讲过了 ♪
I do know and I've been told

♪ 我的确知道 而且有人和我讲过了 ♪
I do know and I've been told

♪ 大鸟王Richie有一只"金鸡" ♪
*Big Dick Richie got a cock of gold

♪ 大鸟王Richie有一只"金鸡" ♪
*Big Dick Richie got a cock of gold

♪ 现在 我们不要为了处女浪费大好机会啊 ♪
*Now, let's give it up for the Virgin Kid

♪ 我们不要为了处女浪费大好机会啊 ♪
*Let's give it up for the Virgin Kid

♪ 任何你想要的 他都不会拒绝 ♪
*Anything you want, he won't forbid

♪ 任何你想要的 他都不会拒绝 ♪
*Anything you want, he won't forbid

♪ 现在 Mikey有你们最爱的"钢管" ♪
*Now, Mikey got a pipe you gonna love

♪ Mikey也有你们最爱的"大鸟" ♪
*Mikey's got a cock you know you gonna love

♪ 他身下的大咚像手套一样合适 ♪
*What he got down low fits like a glove

♪ 他身下的大咚像手套一样合适 ♪
*What he got down low fits like a glove

♪ 士兵们 都闭嘴 ♪
*Soldiers, sound off

♪ 一 二 ♪
*One, two

♪- 闭嘴 - 三 四 ♪
- *Sound off* - *Three, four

♪ 一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四 ♪
*One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four

♪ 吼 吼 吼 吼 ♪
*Ho, ho, ho, ho.

噢 别躺下 别躺下
Oh, don't do that. Don't do that.

我没有 他自己要躺下的
I didn't-- He did that himself.

我把他带回家了
I'm bringing him home.

嘿 熊弟弟
Hey, brother bear.

- 谢谢你 - 他现在头脑混乱
- Thank you. - He's just stoned out of his mind.

呵 没错 额 额
Heh, yeah, um, um....

你好
Hi.

- 兄弟 进来可好? - 我们 我们 我的错 我们 额
- What's up, dude? - Yeah, we, we-- My bad. We, uh....

- 是啊 - 好吧 过会儿见
- Yeah. - All right. I'll see you later.

兄弟 进来可好
What's up, dude?

那是Paul吗
Is that Paul?

- 是啊 那是 - 没错 - 是吗?
- Yeah. It's - Yeah. - It is?

- 进行得还顺利? - 是的 还不错 只是 呵 快走吧
- It's going good? - Yeah, it's good. Just, heh, go on.

嘿 我 额 谢谢了 谢谢把他带回来
Hey, I-- uh, thanks. Thanks for bringing him back.

我告诉你了我会好好照顾他的 不是吗?
I told you I was going to take care of him, didn't I?

那么 额 我知道说什么了 学校和其他方面怎么样?
So, uh, I don't know, how's school or whatever?

额 都还不错 还不错
Um.... It's good. It's good.

很抱歉 再说一次你他妈的学的是什么?
I'm sorry, what the fuck do you study again?

社会研究 或者说是 社会学 或者
Social studies, or sociology or....

呵 你刚才说了"社会研究"?
Heh, did you say "Social studies"?

社会科学 呵?
Social science, heh?

干嘛 我是中学生还是怎么
What, am I in middle school or something, heh?

不 不是
No. No.

- 不是吗 - 心理学
- No? - Psychology.

那你攻读心理学多久了
So how much longer you got in, uh, psychology?

额 我还有六周毕业
Uh, I have, uh, six weeks until I'm....

- 说真的 六周 - 是啊
- For real? Six weeks? - Yeah.

然后我就正式成为一名认证的心理医生了 六周 没错
And then I'm a certified shrink. Six weeks. That's right.

- 喔 - 我懂的 那时人们得付钱看病了 呵
- Wow. - I know. People have to pay me now, heh.

- 大消息啊 - 是啊 没错
- That's huge. - It is, yeah.

我才不会付钱 至少不会为了这些小小的拜访付钱
I'm not paying you. Not for these little visits, at least.

如果收你的钱我会很难过的
I'd feel bad taking money from you.

呵 我这人太操蛋了 所以
Heh, I'm too fucked up anyway, so

噢 你也没那么坏
Oh, you're not so bad.

所以你会开一间吗
So are you going to open up?

你问得太多了
You ask a lot of questions,

不是吗 今晚变成唠叨Cathy了 啊哈
don't you? Little Chatty Cathy tonight, huh?

- 唠叨Cathy - 唠叨Cathy
- Chatty Cathy. - Chatty Cathy.

我猜 问到了不该问的了
And questions are off-limits, I guess?

- 总是些不该问的 - 真的
- They're always off-limits. - Really?

你不需要说话 当花瓶就好
You don't need to talk. Just look pretty.

你什么名字来着 我想不起来了 是什么来着?
What was your name? I can't remember. What was it?

听着 我得走了 好吗 额 但我会给你打电话的?
Look, I'm going to go, okay? Um, but I'll give you a call?

- 嗯哼 - 好了
- Mm-hm. - Okay.

- 嗯哼 - 嗯哼 亲个
- Mm-hm. - Mm-hm, muah.

快走吧
Get out of here.

那就是我说的 我
That's what I'm saying. I'm

我还想活久点呢
I'm looking at longevity.

现在玩玩行 可是我不会
This is fun for now, I'm not gonna be

永远这样年轻貌美
this young and beautiful forever.

购物中心 我想我有了个好主意
Strip malls, I think I got a good idea.

你知道 我看到那些人
You know, and I watch all these people,

像是Carleton Sheets或者其他上电视的
Carleton Sheets and these guys on TV.

我看了一本叫做的书
And I read this book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

- 那本书不错 - 你也读过了?
- That's a great book. - You read that?

- 我去了读书会 - 很不错啊 额 Robert Kiyosaki
- I went to the convention. - Yeah, uh, Robert Kiyosaki.

- Kiyosaki - 是啊 就是他
- Kiyosaki. - Yeah, that's the guy.

没错 没错 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

嘿唉唉啊
Heeey-ah!

好了 好了 好了 嘿 啊
All right, all right, all right, hey, ah.

请大家都静一静
If everybody can quiet down a second here.

静一静
Quiet down a sec?

嘿 所有人 都给老子闭嘴
Hey, everybody. Shut the fuck up.

Richie 那他妈的是麂皮绒面料的
Richie, that's fucking microsuede, man.

- 额 我操 对不起 兄弟 - 没事儿 谢谢了
- Aw, shit. Sorry, bro. - It's all right. Thanks.

好了 现在我想宣布一件事
All right, now I got an announcement to make.

我说的也包括你么俩 Tarzan 快过来 伙计
Now, that means you too, Tarzan. Come on, big boy

别站在暗处了 到有灯光的地方 快过来吧
Out of the shadows, into the light. Come on, baby.

我说过
I've been telling y'all this

将有一个特殊之夜
Is going to be a special night for a long time.

现在我来告诉你们原因
Now I'm going to tell you why.

尽管台风打搅了我们丰富多彩的
Despite the hurricane that has soiled our rather bountiful

周六下午
Saturday afternoon

今夏 美好的上帝保佑了Tampa之王
The good Lord has blessed the Kings of Tampa this summer.

对此我能得到个"阿门"吗?
Can I get an "Amen" On that?

- 能 - 阿门
- Yes. - Amen.


Mm.

我们对于市场 谈论了很多
We've been talking a lot about the markets.

等待这好时机
Waiting for the sweet spot.

等待着我们行动的时机 搞一个全球巡演
Waiting for our time to make our move, take our show global.

九月一日
Well, as of September 1st

我们将不再是Tampa的甩屌之王
We will no longer be the Cock-rocking Kings of Tampa.

不 先生们 不 女士们
No, sir, no, ma'am.

我们将是Miami
We will be the Cock-rocking Kings.

四千平方英尺
Of 4000 square feet

海滨房产黄金时段的甩屌之王 操你妈的
Of Miami prime-time beachfront real estate, motherfuckers.

啊哈 Big Dick 继续他妈的低挂啊
Ah, Big Dick, keep it fucking hanging low.

- Tito 叫他们古巴亲戚吧 哈 - 他们上路了 宝贝
- Tito, call them Cubano cousins, huh? - They on their way, baby.

孩子 你准备好迎接大日子了吗 哈? 你准备好迎接大日子了吗?
Kid, you ready for the big time, huh? You ready for the big time?

Tobias 你准备好去沙滩了吗?
Tobias, you ready to take yourself to the beach?

我准备好了 兄弟 我准备好了
I'm ready, man. I'm ready, huh.

Ken 那里的家庭主妇会爱上你的
Ken, the housewives are gonna love you down there.

- 我们是幸运的 - 她们会爱上你的
- We are blessed. - They're gonna love you.

哈 Tarzan 你知道他们
Huh, Tarzan. Did you know they

把树种那么高 就是想要那树高到能从Tampa
Made trees tall enough to swing from Tampa

摆到他妈的Miami去 哈 呵
to motherfucking Miami, huh? Unh!

啊哈 我的主力啊
Yeah. My main man.

月亮只是一个一去不回的次品了 兄弟 呵
The moon is just a chip shot away, brother, heh.

一去不回的次品 我操 没错
A chip shot away. Fuck, yeah.

我得好好了解一下 兄弟 我们真的要那么做了?
I got to let it sink in, man. We're really doing this?

哦 我操 没错 我们是要那么干了 兄弟 现在是我们的时代了
Oh, fuck, yeah, we're doing this, man. This is our time.

好啊 好啊
All right. All right.

听着 兄弟 我甚至不敢想
Listen, man. I couldn't

现在这些操蛋的事没有了你
Even have dreamed all this shit up without you.

我们要一起做
We're gonna do it together,

我们会像我们往常谈论的那样做
we're gonna do it just like we always said.

- 公示栏上打出
- Seven-point-five across

七点五分 - 你想说十分 是吧
the board - You meant to say 10, didn't you?

恭喜了啊 Kid
Congrats, Kid.

谢谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.

你知道吗 如果你想要和我组队
You know, if you ever want to go in on a pack with me

Mike对此没有兴趣 但是我们可以五五分成
Mike's not interested, but we can go halfsies.

我绝对能够让你觉得是值得的
I could make it worth your while.

好啊 当然
Yeah, sure.

- 我们晚一点再谈 好吗 - 好啊
- I'll talk to you later about it, okay? - Yeah.

那是谁
Who is that?

Nora
Nora.

我认为你不需要她了 哥们儿
I don't think you need that in your life, bro.

哈 嘿 宝贝 你在干什么啊?
Heh, hey, baby girl, what are you doing?


Huh?

没有 我在 额 不知道怎么说了 我在一个派对里
No, I'm at, uh I don't know, I'm at this party.

玩得有些无聊 我想要离开了
It's getting lame. I want to get out of here.

你觉得 我 额 来找你怎么样啊 我可以给你带份礼物
How about I, uh, come scoop you up? I can bring you a present.

什么
What?

- 什么事 - 咚
- What thing? - Boom!

我有件事
I got a thing.

别这样啊 你不是
Come on, you ain't--

好吧
All right.

行了 好吧 我晚点打给你
Okay. All right, I'll call you later.

这是Herman
This is Herman.

嗨 Herman
Hi, Herman.

他喜欢你
He likes you.

嘿 你们都喜欢 没关系的
Hey, y'all. It's all right.

嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.

我们想去点菜了
We'd like to order.

好了
All right.

- 那猪猪还真是他妈的可爱啊 - 哈
- That pig is so fucking cute. - Heh.

天使还是恶魔
Angels or demons?

- 天使 - 天使 好
- Angels. - Angels. Okay.

- 如果你用嚼的 会更快来劲儿 - 哈
- If you chew it, it'll hit you quicker. - Heh.

- 你他妈的绝对会爱上这玩意的 - 没错
- You're gonna fucking love this one. - Yeah.

是啊 他妈的Miami啊 兄弟 呵 他妈的Miami啊
Yeah, fucking Miami, man. Heh, fucking Miami.

你们今晚过得怎样啊?
How you kids doing tonight?

风暴太吓人了 哈?
That storm is crazy, huh?

- 太漂亮了 -嗯啊
- Beautiful. - Mmm

我老婆的奶子很漂亮 对吧?
My wife's tits are awesome, right?

什么?
What?

我说我老婆的奶子很漂亮
I said my wife's tits are awesome.

没错
Yeah.

自己好好看看 兄弟
Check them out, man.

- 你他妈的开玩笑吗? - 我他妈的才没有开玩笑 自己好好看看
- You fucking joking? - I'm not fucking joking. Check them out.

感觉一下 它们都太他妈的舒服了
Feel them. They're so fucking, heh, amazing.

来吧
Come on.

没事的 开摸吧 兄弟
It's okay. Go ahead, man.

- 不是假的 我保证 - 是啊 我打赌它们是
- They're real, I swear. - Yeah, I bet they are.

我说吧?
See?

- 呵 - 真的没问题?
- Heh. - This is okay?

我没意见 兄弟 她喜欢这样
It's okay with me, man. She loves it.

我太他妈的爱你了
I fucking love you.

不 兄弟 我爱你
No, man, I love you.

- 你不懂 - 我爱你
- You don't understand. - I love you.

不 我他妈的
No, I fucking

我他妈的爱你 兄弟
I fucking love you, man.

我爱你 兄弟 你这人太他妈的特别了
I love you, man. You're such a fucking special soul.

我爱你
I love you.

我也爱你
I love you too.

八月

她会不会根本就不在家
Is she even home?

Brooke!
Brooke!


Hi.

你觉得怎么样
What do you think?

这是你的吗
Is it yours?

是我的吗?靠 当然是我的
Is it mine? Fuck, yeah, it's mine.

很有你的风格
It's very you.

来吧 我们准备去庆祝一下 一起吧
Come on. Let's go. We're going to celebrate.

来嘛
Come on.

快来 一起来吧
- Come on. - Come on.

拜托 来这儿 快来
Come on. Come here. Come on.

你在像小狗一样叫我吗? 啊哈 什么
- Are you calling me like a dog? - What, huh?

- 你在像小狗一样叫我吗? - 你问谁
- Are you calling me like a dog? - Who did that?

你需要我说他一下吗
You want me to say something to him?

哈哈 我会亲自说他的
- Ha, ha. - I'll say something to him.

嗯嗯 其实我有去看你跳脱衣舞 是吗
- Okay, so I've seen the stripping. - Yup.

给我讲一下当企业家的感觉呗
Tell me about being an entrepreneur.

是承建商 事实上 它是 呃 法语
It's "Entrepreneur" Actually. It's, uh, French.

你知道怎么修屋顶 而我会绘制活动装置细分图
You know about the roofing, and I got a mobile-detailing thing.

打开始我最想做的
But the whole endgame is the

就是家具定制
custom furniture business I'm trying to start.

家具定制 那你手工肯定不错
Custom furniture? So you must be really good with your hands.

- 这可不是我说的 - 我知道
- I did not say that. - Yes, I did.

我很高兴你能这样想 事实上 这显得很有眼光
But I'm glad you made that point. It's very insightful, actually.

- 这是个大工程 - 是啊
- That's a lot of stuff. - Yes, it is.

如果你在醒来之后能得到一个愿望
If you could wake up and do the

做一件让你感到最快乐的事 你想做什么
one thing that would make you the happiest....

- 最快乐的 - 是的 但是除了与钱相关的
- The happiest? - Yeah, money aside.

我想在沙滩上醒过来
I would wake up on the

然后每天除了做东西什么都不用做
beach somewhere just making stuff every day.

真的吗 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.

真的吗 桌子椅子 就这之类的玩意儿?
Really? Tables and chairs, that kind of thing?

任何东西 所有东西 但必须是定制的 独一无二的
Anything. Everything. But custom, one-of-a-kind stuff.

而不是那种大量复制的成品
Not the knock-off stuff you

就像你在人家厨房里看到的那种
see in people's kitchens from time to time.

嘿 我可没有一个做订制家具的伙计
Hey. I don't have a custom furniture-maker man.

没关系 你现在有了 真的吗?嘿
- Well, now you do. - Okay? Heh.

所以你已经在做这个生意了 为什么没有 嘿
- So are you in business? Why aren't you? - Heh.

只要银行一推出有竞争力的
I will be as soon as the banks

利率和贷款我就开始了
start making the competitive rates and loans.

我已经攒了六年的钱
Look, I've been saving for six years.

要不然你觉得我为什么总是做一些很蠢的工作
Why do you think I'm doing all these stupid businesses...

甚至去跳脱衣舞 我已经攒了将近十三张千元大钞了
...and the stripping? I've saved about 13 grand.

我最终会实现我的理想的
It's gonna happen eventually.

喔噢 13 确实很多啊 嗯
- Wow, 13. That's a lot of ones. - Heh.

这里有几张五块的
There were some fives in there.

没有二十的
No 20s?

你不会想知道我要做什么才能挣二十的钞票
You don't want to know what I have to do for 20s.

- 我想知道 - 把这些喝了 然后我给你看看
- I don't. - Let's drink these and I'll show you.

- 其实不用 没关系的 - 嘿
- No, that's okay, heh. - Heh.

所以 迈阿密 哈?
So, Miami, huh?

嗯是啊
Mm-hm.

- 别发疯了 - 我没有发疯
- Don't be mad. - I'm not mad.

我不是要对他说教 我只是不太喜欢他的做法
I'm not trying to tell him what to do. I just don't like it.

你刚才是不是..? 我只是想把事情处理好
Did you just...? I want to clear something up.

你刚刚是不是接纳了我的建议
Did you just take my advice?

关于不去干涉他的行为 没有 我只是别无选择
By not telling him what to do? No. I just don't have a choice.

我觉得这是我告诉你的哦
- I think that was something I said to you.

什么 你是想要表扬吗
- What, you want some credit?

我们是在吵架吗 哈哈
- Are we fighting? - Ha, ha.

这是我们第一次吵架吧
Is this our first fight?

来嘛 我们接着吵完
Come on. Let's make up.

我不想生你的气啦 看看你那张脸
- I don't like being mad at you. - Look at that face.

我真的不想生你的气啦
- I really don't like being mad at you.

你们这些家伙要去迈阿密寻欢作乐了
- You guys are going to have fun in Miami.

只是尽量别忘了普通人的生活
Just try not to forget about the normal people.

活在阳光里 而不是做一个夜行动物
Like the people who exist in the daylight. The non-vampires.

- 所以你不是个夜间出没的人咯 - 不 我不是夜猫子
- So you're not a vampire? - No, I'm not a vampire.

好吧 那我们两个可真是两个世界的人了
Well, this is not going to work out at all between you and I.

- 夜猫子和正常人的差别么 - 是的
- A thing for vampires, heh? - Yeah. Got a bit of a thing.

你愿意跟我一起去吃点什么吗
You want to get something to eat sometime?

像是随便吃些什么
I don't know, just like get some food?

你是在向我提出约会么
What do you mean, like a date?

不 如果你不喜欢约会这个词的话
No. If you don't want to call it that, no.

我不确定
I don't know.

为什么 是因为那个搬到了奥兰多的家伙
Why? Because of what's-his-name that moved to Orlando?

Paul?
Paul?

嗯 Paul和我的确有些事情要解决 嗯
- Yeah. Paul and I are figuring things out. - Hmm.

那 进展的怎么样呢
How's that going, heh?

- 怎么 你对此也有什么至理名言 - 没有
- Are you going to weigh in on that too? - No.

另外 我并不是太想和我弟弟一起跳脱衣舞朋友上床
Plus, I don't exactly sport-fuck my brother's stripper friends.

抱歉 但是谁说要上床了
I'm sorry, who said anything about that?

我只是想和你聊些朋友之间的话题
I was just talking about talking and being friends.

如果你想谈 随时欢迎 Mike
If you want to talk, my door is always open, Mike.

你打算追我姐吗
Are you trying to hit on my sister?

没有 而且恕我直言
No. I'm sorry, and if I was,

如果我这么干了 谁知道你他妈的会怎么做
what the hell are you going to do about it?

哇 好弟弟啊
Whoa, brother.

你该担心的不是我 是她 哼
- Not me. Her. - Heh.

哦 天啊 不如你再问一次 来吧 再问一次
Oh, my God. Come on, let's do one more. One more, come on.

好伙计 乐意之至 但时间紧急 你接到Dalla的短信了吗
Dude, I would love to, but we can't. You get Dallas' text?

大约半个小时后有一个女生联谊会
We got a sorority in like a half hour.

女生联谊会
A sorority?

数以千计的胸骨
Five hundred bones to rub our nuts...

- 等着咱用蛋蛋去蹂躏 - 我知道你想干什么
- ...on some girl's chest. - Adam, I see what's happening here.

我要去上个女学生 我讨厌学生会
I ate a Kappa just like this. I ate a Kappa. I ate a Kappa.

你们这些家伙真是.....祝你们愉快
You guys are really.... Have a great time.

拜托 我们不能在这么吵了
Come on. We gotta stop fighting like this.

哼 我们要停止争吵啦
- Heh. - We gotta stop fighting.

自己想办法回去吧 我把车钥匙拿走咯
Just find your own way back. I got the keys, right?

你哪儿来的钥匙 噢 该死 居然真被你拿走了
You do not have the keys. Oh, shit, you do.

我有钥匙 她把钥匙拿走了 我们得走了
- I have the keys. - She's got the keys. We got to go.

晚上好 你住在这里吗 是的
- Good evening. You live here? - Yeah.

是吗 你的名字 Kim
- Yeah? What's your name? - Kim.

Kim 能请往后退一点吗
Kim, can you move back for me, please?

我们不停的收到有关噪音和过度饮酒的投诉
We keep getting complaints of noise and underage drinking.

先生们 你们全部满21岁了吗
Gentlemen? Everybody's 21 here?

很不辛 我可能需要查一下某些人的身份证
I might need to check some IDs, unfortunately.

你能在这里陪我一下吗
Can you accompany me in here, please?

姑娘们 你们全部满21岁了吗
Ladies, everybody's 21 here?

是的 是吗?
- Yeah. - Yes?

恕我直言 她绝对没满21岁 你的生日
She is definitely not 21, I'm sorry. What's your birthday?

呃 五月20号 一九....
Uh, May 20th, 19....

恰如我所想 你举起手放到墙上去 其他人都坐下
That's what I thought. Put your hands on the wall. Everybody sit.

我们要在这儿呆一会儿了
We're going to be here for a while.

小姐 能请你叉开腿吗
Can you please spread your legs for me, ma'am?

你身上没有什么会顶到我的
You don't have anything sharp

硬物吧 是吧?
on you that I can stick myself with, do you?

没有 很好
- No. - Good.

因为我有
Because I do.

你确定看见了
Did you see it?


Hey!

你是不是喂我女朋友吃摇头丸了
Did you give some Ecstasy to my girl?

没有
No.

我说 你给我单纯的小女友吃摇头丸了
I said, did you give some Ecstasy to my chick?

嘿 滚开
Hey, fuck off.

好啊 很好
Okay. Cool.

嘿!
Hey!

嘿 都他妈的给我退后 我们得走了 我们走 Adam 走
Hey, back the fuck up. We got to go. Let's go. Adam, let's go.

快点儿 都他妈的给我退后
All right, back the fuck up.

走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.

哦伙计 你到底在干嘛?你他妈的到底在干嘛
Oh, what are you doing, man? What the fuck are you doing...

给你压根儿就不认识的姑娘药丸
...giving pills to girls that you don't know?

该死 伙计 我们从那儿跑出来已经够幸运了
- Shit, dude. - You're lucky we got out of there.

我的背包 我们必须得回去 滚你妈的背包
- My backpack. We have to go back. - Fuck your backpack.

不是 你不懂的 我该死的药片都在那里
No, you don't understand. It has my fucking pills.

滚你妈的药片 你还打算自己吃吗
Fuck your pills. You're going to have to eat it.

Tobias给我发的毒品 我要卖掉换一些额外的钞票
Tobias fronted me pills. Sell them off for some extra cash.

我靠 你到底在干嘛 Tobias给你的?
What the fuck are you doing taking--? Front from Tobias?

他为什么要给你药丸啊 给了你多少
Why is he giving you pills? How many?

嗯 我不太确定 妈的 大概有一百个
Heh, I don't know, man. Fucking like a hundred.

好像有一百还是就是一百 那得有一千块钱的吧
"Like a hundred," Or a hundred? That's a grand.

你可都要还啊
Have to pay every one of those back.

我擦啊 伙计 去他妈的吧 你猜怎么着
Fuck, dude. Fuck that. Guess what?

- 什么叫去他妈的吧 你什么意思 - 宝贝儿 我拿到股票了
- What do you mean, "Fuck that"? - I got that equity, baby.

Dallas把迈阿密的那一份儿给我了
Dallas gave me that cut in Miami, whoo!

我他妈的才不用在乎那该死的一千块呢 谁在乎啊
I don't even fucking care about a fucking grand. Who cares?

我靠 该死 太疯狂了
Fuck. Damn, that was crazy shit.

靠啊
Fuck.

- 你准备放弃我了吗 - 不会啊 当然不会啊
- You bailing on me? - Nope, not at all.

哦 上帝 你在这干什么 嘿
- Oh, my God. What are you doing here? - Hey.

我以为 呃 你要永远的离开小镇了
I thought you were out of town, like, forever.

是吗 我打算留下来
Yeah, I decided to stay in town.

- 棒极了 怎样伙计 我Mike - Ryan
- Great. What's up, man? Mike. - Ryan.

- 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
- Nice to meet you, sir. - Nice to meet you.

呃 Ryan 呃 是我的未婚夫
Uh, Ryan, um, is my fiance.

什么
What?

你他妈的不是在和我开玩笑吧
Are you fucking with me right now?

我要去一下洗手间
I'm gonna go hit the bathroom.

不用 你的朋友看起来有很多话要对你说
No. You guys sound like you got a lot to talk about.

而且我也确实该去照照镜子了
It's time for me to go stare in the mirror anyway.

- 很高兴见到你 一会儿见 宝贝儿 - 再见 先生
- Nice meeting you. See you, babe. - Yes, sir.


Okay.


Hmm....

好吧 我并不是要
Okay. All right, I'm not exactly....

嗯 好吧
Okay. All right.

很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.

来看看这只猫吃了啥
Well, lookie here what the cat dragged in.

嘿 发生啥了
Coo, what happened?


Uh....

没什么 只是我把事情搞砸了 抱歉
It was nothing. It was fucked up. Sorry.

"事情被搞砸了""抱歉"
"It was fucked up"? "Sorry"?

- 啊哈 - 你要说的就是这些
- Mm-hm. - That's all you got to say?

我不太确定 你真的想讨论这件事吗
I don't know. You really want to discuss it?

这么说你没拿到
I take it you didn't collect.

对 我很抱歉 我忘了要钱了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I forgot to ask for the money...

当他们拿啤酒瓶砸我们的头的时候
...as they were throwing beer bottles at our heads.

这是在我取得长足进步之前
It's the last thing I need for my reputation...

最后一件用来提高声誉的事情
...before we make the big move, Mike.

太抱歉了 是我们毁了你的声誉吗
I'm sorry. Are we fucking your reputation up?

嗯哼
Hmm.

在我最后一次确认的时候
The last time I checked,

还是你利用我和小孩儿的信誉
I think it's the Kid and I's reputation...

令你你扬名在外 不是吗
...that's "Making the big move" For you, isn't it?

你敢再说一遍吗
What the fuck did you say, buddy?

我想不需要了吧
I don't know, you were

你只离我有六尺远而已 听的到
standing six feet away from me. You heard me.

嘿 我猜你应该检查一下你自己 老朋友
Hey, you might want to check yourself, old friend.

在我队伍里 没有水货
Nobody walks on water on my team.

除了你吗
Except for you, right?

老朋友
Old friend.


Ah.

你在想什么
What are you thinking about?

长大了的狗准备反咬一口喂你的人哈
Biting the hand that feeds you, big dog, huh?

你他妈的才没喂养我呢 Dallas
You don't fucking feed me, Dallas.

我现在就可以走出这道门
I can walk right out that door. Right now.

然后比你该死百分之7.5做的好的多
And do a fuck of a lot better than 7.5 percent.

我很抱歉 但这个百分比曾经是10
I'm sorry, that used to be 10.

但你没有做到
But you don't.

过去没有 将来更不可能
You didn't. And you won't.

因为你没那能耐
Because you can't.

没能耐 好啊
I can't? Okay.

所以你该接受你能做到的份
So you got to deal with what you got.

嘿 怎么样
Hey, what's going on?

你给我的那个包 嗯哼
- That pack you gave me? - Mm.

没了 太好了
- It's gone. - That's great.

是没了
Gone.

我是说它丢了
It's "Gone" Gone.

- 你把它弄丢了 - 抱歉 伙计
- You lost it? - I'm sorry, man.

滚你妈的抱歉 你必须把这件事给我处理好
Fuck sorry. You got to take care of this.

我们会解决的 没有太大问题
We'll figure it out. It's fine.

不是 是你需要去解决它 而不是我们
No, you need to figure it out.

他妈的别碰我
Get the fuck off me.

小伙子 前辈并不意味着就是你身边的一坨屎
Seniority don't mean shit around here, man.

你值你想从某些人的钱包里拿到的那些钞票
You are worth the cash you pry out of their fucking purses.

你比谁都清楚这意味着什么
You know that better than anybody.

想要得到更多吗 那就来些新鲜的玩意儿吧
You want a bigger piece? Come up with some fresher shit, man.

你已经不再年轻了
You're not getting any younger.

你他妈的到底在干啥
What the fuck are you doing?

我今晚只要你表演水手
I need you doing the sailor routine tonight.

我在舞台旁开了四桌给海军的太太们
I got four tables of Navy wives stageside.

- 换了这身 - 哦 不 我决定听你的建议
- Get changed. - Oh, no. I'm taking your advice.

给你来点新鲜的
Bringing you some fresher shit.

看着 我会拿到我的份额和属于我的一切
Seeing as I'm getting equity and all.

完美的约会时间
Perfect date time.

给我讲讲那个宇航员的事儿呗
Give me the astronaut thing.

我遇到过个男人
I met this guy....

Mike 你让她们都疯狂了
You got them going out there, Mike.

干的漂亮
Good job, man.

他见过几乎每一个孤身去过外太空
He's met just about every

的不论是俄罗斯还是美国的宇航员
single Russian and American astronaut...

不管是已经死了的还是还活着的
...that's ever been in outer space, living or dead.

第一个去外太空的人
The first man in outer space...

俄罗斯人 Yuri Gagarin
...Russian. Yuri Gagarin.

Cosmonaut 他是第二个
- Cosmonaut. - He's the second one.

第一个死于折返
The first one died on reentry.

我们今晚要浪一把了 是吗
We're gonna get fucked up tonight, right?

Mike.
Mike.

Mike.嗨
Mike, hello.

开门
Open up.

Mike. 好啦 等一下
- Mike. - All right. Hold on.

嘿 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.

昨晚很high吧
You have fun last night?

什么? 你昨晚有没有很hiah啊
- What? - Did you have fun last night?

有啦 呃 怎么了
Yeah, uh, what's up?

Adam在这里吗
Is Adam here?

他昨天给我留了一条奇怪的语音留言 听上去一团糟
He left me weird-sounding voice messages, sounded fucked up.

然后现在我又联系不上他了
And now I can't reach him.

嗯 他在这儿呢 好 很好
- Yeah, he's in here. - Okay. Cool.

他在哪儿呢
Where is he?

呃 他应该在楼上
Uh, he should be upstairs.

上面还有别人 所以 你懂的 我喊他下来
He's with somebody, though, so, you know, I'd call out.

小孩儿.
Kid.

Adam?

Adam. Adam.
Adam. Adam.

- 靠 - Adam
- Fuck. - Adam.

嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.

等下 他没事 还有呼吸
Stop. He's fine, he's breathing.

哦 天啊 Adam 他该死的到底吃了啥
Oh, my God, Adam. What the fuck did he take?

呃 可能是兴奋剂啥的 混蛋 睁睁眼
Uh, probably just some G. Open your eyes, dude.

- 你他妈的到底对我弟弟干了什么 - 先别急 Brooke
- What the fuck did you do to my brother? - Relax. Yo, Brooke.

他还有呼吸 他没事
He's breathing. He's fine.

你他妈的给我滚 Mike
Get the fuck off me, Mike.

我真他妈想杀了你 我真他妈想杀了你
I'll fucking kill you. I will fucking kill you.

- 他会没事的 嘿 - 他好个蛋
- He's going to be fine, heh. - He's not okay.

- 冷静点 - 你给我闭嘴 闭嘴
- Calm down. - No, shut up. Shut up!

闭嘴 我看穿你了 Mike 我看穿你了
Shut up. I see you, Mike. I fucking see you.

你以为你已经处理好了
You think you have your

你的烂摊子 但是我他妈真看透你了
shit all figured out, but I fucking see you.

你需要放松
You just need to relax.

你太大惊小怪了 我可以理解
You're acting fucking crazy. And I get it.

你就是个废物 一个三十岁了还跳艳舞的男人
You are a bullshit, 30-year-old male stripper.

- 好吧 你现在就赶紧出去怎么样? - 没问题
- Okay. How about just get the fuck out? - No problem.

Adam你他妈的给我起来 Adam我求你了
Done. Adam, wake the fuck up. Adam, please.

Adam 我们走 拜托 Adam
Adam, let's go. Come on, Adam.

Adam.我的老天
Adam. God.

Adam醒醒.Adam.我们得走了
Adam. Wake up. Adam, we have to go.

- 停下来 - 不 Mike 这是我弟弟
- Stop. - No, Mike, this is my brother.

Brooke 求你让我把他弄出去吧 别这样
Brooke, let me please carry him out. Stop.

我不能看着你这样下去 Adam
I can't do this anymore, Adam.

你听到我说的了吗
You hear me?

好啦 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.

你们差不多就行了
You guys need to stop already.

操你妈的
Motherfucker.

Mike 放开他 嘿
Mike? Get off of him. Hey.


Hey!

- 滚开 - 首先 我很抱歉
- Fuck off. - I'm so sorry, primo.

对不起 去你妈的
Sorry? Fuck you, man.

你们闯到我房子里到底要干什么
What are you doing breaking into my house?

我打过你手机
I tried calling your cell, man.

我手机 去他妈的手机 你们他妈的到底来干啥
My cell? Fuck my cell. What are you fucking doing, man?

我告诉过他们不要闯 该死 他们又不听我的
I told them not to break shit, but they don't work for me.

好借口啊 好得很呢
That did a good job, didn't it?

听着 伙计 我很抱歉 我们只是在找小孩儿 好吗?
Look, man, I'm sorry. We're looking for the Kid, okay?

哈 所以你们就把他们带到这儿
Uh, so you brought them here?

- 你们找他干嘛 - 他迟到了
- What are you looking for him for? - He's late on his front.

你知道的 那件事的最后限期
And as you can see, he was due today.

不就一百粒嘛 一千块
It's 100 pills. That's 1000 bucks.

我想这对他不难解决吧 是吧
I think he's good for that, don't you?

不不不 是他告诉你的吗 一百粒
No, no, no. Is that what he told you? A hundred?

我们拿了一整袋儿 兄弟 一整袋儿
We went in on a whole pack, hombre. A whole pack.

- 他的那一半值多少 - 一万美金
- What's his half? - Ten grand.

- 多少 - 一万
- What? - Ten grand.

我不知道他是弄丢了还是怎么着
I don't know if he lost it, or if he's just being a fucking kid.

无所谓了 这些现在都不重要了 好吗
Either way, it doesn't matter anymore. Okay?

听着 你去
Look, you got to--

我能--
What am I--?

我不知道 我可以把我的车先抵押出来
I don't know, I can maybe sign over the van...

直到他有能力把事情解决掉
...until he can figure out something out.

我靠 我也不知道
Fuck, I don't know, man.

拜托 Primo 我打交道的那些家伙
Come on, primo. The guys I'm rolling with,

可不是他妈的一些书面协议能搞定的
they ain't about fucking paperwork, man.

如果你想 我可以和那些家伙
If you want, I can talk to

商量一下 然后我们另找时间解决
my guys and we can try to get him another day.

靠 那有啥用啊 他压根儿就没有一万美金
And what the fuck would that do? He doesn't have it.

嘿 听着 我真讨厌看见你这样做
Hey, look-- I just hate to see you doing this.

那就别再让他去卖那些狗屎了
Just don't give him any more shit to sell.

不 不会了 他变得越来越不像话了
No, that's fine. He's starting to act like a real punk.

我们中得找个人和他谈谈
- One of us should talk to him.

你已经做了够多了 不是吗
- Well, you've done enough, haven't you?

我会和他他谈谈的 没事的
I'll talk to him. It's fine.


Hey.


Um....

我在找Adam 他不接电话
I'm looking for Adam. He's not picking up his phone.

他还好吗 还好 他没事
- Is he all right? - Yeah, he's okay.

我是说 他现在不住这里了
I mean, he doesn't live here anymore.

那他在哪
Where is he?

我不确定 我猜他应该和Nora在一起
I'm not sure. I think he's with Nora.

嗯好的 呃 你见他的时候
Okay, cool. Just, uh, let him

告诉他我在找他
know that I'm looking for him if you see him.

哈 这真是胡扯
Ha, this is so much bullshit.

你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?

我们真的打算就这样结束一切吗
This is really how we're going to end this?

你他妈是认真的
Are you fucking serious?

该说的我都说了
- I said everything I needed to say.

你昨天还有很多要说的呢
- You had a lot to say yesterday.

你没别的想说的了?一点都没?
You don't have anything else to say? You want to add onto that?

你确定不想听我说吗 可是我想说
You damn sure didn't let me talk, so let me talk now.

我很抱歉我把事情弄砸了
I'm sorry that I fucked it up.

但我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do that.

我也不想啊 我说过
I didn't want to fuck it up. I promised...

我会照顾好他
...that I would take care of him,

是我没做到 真的很抱歉
and I didn't, and I'm sorry about that.

你是最后一个让我
You're the last person that I--

是 我信任你
Yeah, I believe you...

我知道你基本上算是个好人
...and I know you're basically a good person.

Adam准备
Adam was...

去做无论什么他想做的
...going to do whatever Adam wanted to do.

我只是不能接受你的生活方式
I just can't be around your lifestyle.

你不能接受-- 可我和我的生活方式又不是一回事儿
You can't be around my--? I'm not my lifestyle.

你就是这么看我的? 你他妈就是
That's who you think--? That isn't fucking--

我又不是 我是会魔法么 我 呃
I'm not-- Am I Magic, uh--?

现在是那个神奇Mike在和你说话吗
Am I Magic Mike right now talking to you?

那只是他妈的一个工作
I'm not my goddamn job. That's not who--

那不是我想做的 那不是真正的我
That's not what I do. That's not me.

我是做过那些 可是那不是我
It is what I do, but it's not who I am.

我并不只是
I'm not just--

所以我才会想要去迈阿密
That's why I want to go to Miami.

我不想四十岁了还只是个跳艳舞的
I don't want to fucking be some 40-year-old stripper.

我想拥有什么 我确实想
I want to own something. I want to actually--

很长的一段时间 我一直在努力
I've been trying to, this whole time--

所以你根本就不相信我对你说的话哈
So you don't believe anything that I've said to you?

你不--好吧 没关系 我只是
You don't-- Right now. Nothing. I'm just--

你真的什么都不相信吗
You don't believe any of it?

Mike 我觉得问题在于 你相信吗
Mike, I think the question is, do you believe it?

我有时觉得对你而言
I just think that Miami is

迈阿密可能只会是比这里更大更糟糕的升级版
going to be a bigger, badder version of this.

但是祝你好运
But good luck to you.

如果你愿意相信 祝你好运
If you believe it, good luck to you.

还有Adam
And Adam too.

但我要留在这里
But I'm going to be here.


Hey.

我 额
I, uh....

钱的事我想谢谢你
I want to say thank you about the money.

我知道那些钱对你的意义
I know how much that shit meant to you...

尤其是对你想做的那些家具而言
...especially because of that furniture crap you wanted to do.

我 呃
I, uh....

我想让你知道 我会一个子儿不少地还给你的
I'm gonna pay you back every last cent. I want you to know that.


All right.

但是伙计 20年后我们回过头看的时候
Man, we're gonna look back in 20 years.

或许你活不到了
You're gonna be dead, probably...

不过我一定会回头看看
...but I can look back in 20 years

看看我们一起做过的狗屎事 伙计
and look at the shit that we've done together, man.

靠 看看三个月以前我们在哪里
Fuck. Look where I was three months ago.

三个月以前
Three months ago.

再看看我们现在在哪儿
Look at where I am now.

我不知该怎么谢你
I can't thank you enough.

我靠 兄弟 我那时一无所有
Fuck, man. I was nowhere.

而现在我有钱
I have money.

可以想上谁上谁
I can fuck who I want to fuck.

还有我的自由 这一切都归功于你
I have freedom, thanks to you.

然后我还有他妈的一个狂欢
And I'm having a fucking ball.

伙计 我们在迈阿密还有一场幸运地狂欢
And we're going to have a fucking ball in Miami, man.

所以你能看着我 对我笑笑么
So can you smile? Can you look at me?

作为我最好的朋友
I only have one thing to say.

我想告诉你
To my best friend.

你给我的比我这辈子能想到的
A guy who has given me more

还要多
in this lifetime than I could ever ask for.

敬未来
And to bright futures.

♪ 来到Tampa的女士们 ♪
Ladies of Tampa

♪ 这是你第一次走进我的人生 ♪
The first time that you ever walked into my life

♪ 用不同的说法讲 你们都将成为我的妻子 ♪
In oh many ways you all became my wife

♪ 女士们 我想对 ♪
Ladies, yeah, I'm talkin' to you

♪ Tampa的女士们说 ♪
Ladies of Tampa

♪ 即使我们必须说再见 ♪
Even though we gotta go

♪ 但是有一件事你们必须知道 ♪
There's one thing you gotta know

♪ 不管你们是否真的爱我 ♪
Ain't no matter How much you love me for sure

♪ 哦哦哦 ♪
Ooh, ooh, ooh

♪ 我会永远爱你们更多 ♪
I'll always love you more

♪ 比你们想象的还要多 ♪
I'll always love you more than you know

♪ 你将我用链子捆锁 我是你灵魂的奴者 ♪
You got me tied to a chain I'm just a slave to your soul

♪ 我不知道我还能再做些什么 ♪
And there ain't nothin' I can do about it That's fo' sho

♪ Tampa的女士们 ♪
Ladies of Tampa

- 让友谊长存 永记心间 - 哈哈
- I could be a friend to you. - Ha, ha.

至于浪漫
What about romance?

要用爱 宝贝
Hit them with the long arm of love, baby.

- 我的好朋友 Andy - 哈哈
- My good friend, Andy. - Ha, ha.

我只想说你总是自找麻烦
I'm just saying you always put up a fight.

我知道我们该做什么了 进入第三部分 水蟒
I know what we could do: Anaconda Part 3.

那个 关于
Hey, uh, what about--?

哇哦
Whoo!

- 耶 - 操妈的
- Yeah. - Motherfucker.

Dallas又活过来了
Dallas be riding again.

哇哦 元气恢复
Whoo! It's a fucking revival.

回到马上生活的感觉真他妈的爽
Hot damn. It feels good to be back on that fucking horse again.

- 这一招太土了 - 噢 操
- That was the old stuff. - Oh, shit.

大家都爱老一套
Still got it.

你们准备好大军入侵了么
Y'all ready to rock a little and fucking rein them in?


Yeah.


Yeah.

Mike在哪儿
Where's Mike?

他走了
He's gone.

Mikey
Mikey?

他说他去小解 应该很快回来
He went back to take a piss. He should be back any second.

Mikey走了
Mikey's gone.

你什么意思
What do you mean, he's gone?

我以为他只是去
I thought he was going to

小解 结果他从后门走了
go take a piss and he went out the back door.

嘿 Mike
Hey, Mike, yo.

开始了 我们上
Let's go, we're up.

他会回来的
He's coming back, man.

现在 到这儿来
All right, come here.

你准备好接受成王了么
You ready to be the man?

- 你准备好成为王者了么 - 是 我准备好了
- Are you ready to be the man? - Yes, I'm ready.

我等这一刻等了好久
- I've been waiting for this for a long time.

属于你的王国
- It's all yours. Come here.

就此开始 让她们惊呼起来吧
Start right fucking now. Let's make it fucking count.

现在 Mike不要了的世界是你的了
All the way. Let's go. Kid's in, Mike's out.

让一起去
Let's bring this motherfucker

他妈的迈阿密吧 我们走
down all the way to Miami. Let's go. Hey.

好了 女士们 我知道我们已经玩儿过火了
All right, ladies. So we know we made fire.

现在 是雨的时间
We know we got fire, now we got to make it rain.

想看雨中时间么 女士们 想看么
Can you make it rain, ladies? Can you make it rain?

让我们这个舞台上的最后一次
Let's give it up for the last time on this stage.

来自世界上唯一的
The one, the only, your very own,

"硬屌男团"
the Cock-rocking Kings of Tampa.


Hey.

你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?


Um....

你不应该在秀场么
Aren't you supposed to be at the show?

我能 嗯
Can I, uh, um...?

我想跟你谈谈
I just need to talk.


Yeah, okay.

进来吧
Come on in.


Um....

我 额 我过来是
I, uh-- I just came by to--

在你说之前
Look, before you say anything...

我想让你知道
...I just need you to know that...

今天早上的时候
...when you came by this morning,

Adam告诉了我你为了他做的那些事
Adam hadn't told me what you did for him.

我知道那是一大笔钱
And that was really a lot of money.

- 你不用为了他那么做的 - 我不是为了他
- You did not have to do that. - I didn't do it for him.

这跟我过来一点关系都没有
Look, that's not even why I came by. I just--

我 额 我不打算去迈阿密了
Ah, um, look, I'm not going to Miami.

- 真的 - 嗯 我想你是对的 我退出了
- Really? - Yeah. I think you're right. I'm done.

哇哦
Wow.

那你准备做什么
What are you gonna do?

说实话 我还没想好
Heh, I don't know. I guess I need a new plan.

你想边吃点东西边说么
Do you want to get some food and talk about it?

像约会一样
What, like a date?

好吧
Well....

那个高个Paul会怎么想
What would Tall Paul say, huh?

高个Paul已经没立场说话了 我们分手了
Tall Paul can't say anything anymore. I broke up with him.

是因为他不喜欢早点
He didn't like breakfast food?

嗯 不能跟我一样喜欢
Not as much as I do.

这是个好事
This is a good thing. In that case,

我很开心能吃点儿早点
I would love to get some breakfast.

好的
Okay.

我们一起去吃东西
Let's go get something to eat.

不过要去我说的地方 那是我最喜欢的
The thing is I only go to one place. It's my favorite place.

他们有最好吃的炒鸡蛋 而且当我一进去
They have the best omelets. They know my order. I walk in...

就知道我会点什么 他们也会记得你的
...the food's basically on the table. They'd help you out too.

会给你一些华夫饼 或者任何你想要的
Get some waffles for you, pancakes, whatever you want.

我喜欢华夫饼 走吧
I love waffles. Let's go there.

问题是那里要到早上6点才回开门
The problem is it doesn't open until 6 a.M.

距离现在还有7个小时的时间
That's like seven hours from now.


Mm-hm.


Yeah.

我们在这7个小时里能做些什么
What could we do with seven hours?

电波字幕组 诚意制作
感谢您的观看

< 魔力麦克 >