Cruella (2021) - full transcript

Before she becomes Cruella de Vil, teenage Estella has a dream. She wishes to become a fashion designer, having been gifted with talent, innovation, and ambition all in equal measures. But life seems intent on making sure her dreams never come true. Having wound up penniless and orphaned in London at 12, 10 years later Estella runs wild through the city streets with her best friends and partners-in-(petty)-crime, Horace and Jasper, two amateur thieves. When a chance encounter vaults Estella into the world of the young rich and famous, however, she begins to question the existence she's built for herself in London and wonders whether she might, indeed, be destined for more after all.

foodval.com - stop by if you're interested in the nutritional composition of food
---
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

人人影视
原创翻译 双语字幕

翻译 Eunice 辰星晓Reginamoon

翻译 蒙哥马利小姐 Ross Russ

翻译 三四月 秃子兔子 AliciaLee1990

校对 吃冰棒

时间轴 Ans 纸袋0v0 罗大

时间轴 Jessie 蒜头 大葱

后期 雷鸣



总监 吃冰棒

不是吧 从这里说起 好吧
Oh, no. We're starting here? Okay.

我从刚出生起 就很会为自己发声
From the very beginning I've always made a statement.

不是每个人都喜欢这样
Not everyone appreciated that.

真不幸
That's unfortunate.

不过我并不用迎合所有人
But I wasn't for everyone.

说到发声 这就有一个
Speaking of statements, here's one.

我就是因为这条项链死的
That necklace is the reason I'm dead.

不过这话说得有点早
But I'm getting ahead of myself.

很小的时候 我就意识到我眼中的世界
From an early age, I realized I saw the world

和其他人不一样
differently than everyone else.

你看
Look!

样式不对 你得照着这个样式来
Well, that's not the pattern. You have to follow the pattern.

凡事都有一套固定的方式
There's a way of doing things.



-这样很丑 -包括我妈妈
- That's ugly. - Including my mother.

真伤人
That's cruel.

你叫埃斯特拉 不是库伊拉[无情女]
Your name's Estella, not Cruella.

我挑战的不是她
It wasn't her I was challenging,

而是这个世界
it was the world.

我妈妈当然清楚这点
But of course my mother knew that.

这正是她所担心的
That's what worried her.

记住 你和其他人一样有资格来这
Remember, you belong here as much as anyone.

有你加入是他们的幸运
They're lucky to have you.

同意
Agreed.

库伊拉想出来的时候 你该对她说什么
What do you say to Cruella when she tries to get the better of you?

谢谢你来 但你现在可以走了
Thank you for coming, but you may go now.

很好 现在跟她道别吧
Good. Now say goodbye to her.

再见 库伊拉
Goodbye, Cruella.

戴上帽子
And wear the hat.

我不需要帽子
I don't need the hat.

要有礼貌 听老师的话
Well, be polite. And good.

友好一点
And friendly.

那句话怎么说来着
How does the saying go?

"我是女人 听我怒吼"
"I am woman. Hear me roar."

出自澳洲女歌手海伦·瑞迪
1971年的女权主义名曲
《I Am Woman》

不过1964年还没有这句话
Well, that wasn't much of a thing back in 1964,

但它即将横空出世
but it was about to be.

你好 我叫埃斯特拉
Hi, my name's Estella.

看啊 有只臭鼬跑进这栋楼了
Look. A skunk's got loose in the building.

外套不错
Nice jacket.

你好 我是安妮塔
Hi, I'm Anita.

我是埃斯特拉
Estella.

别理他们
Ignore them.

我没理 但可能撑不了多久
Just did. But it might not last.

"别理他们"
"Ignore them"?

我刚才不是说 "听我怒吼"吗
Didn't I just say, "Hear me roar"?

打起来 打起来 打起来
Fight! Fight! Fight!

有些人并不能接受
That didn't sit well with some people.

我要给你记过一次
This is a blot on your copybook.

好吧 很多人都不能接受
Okay, that didn't sit well with a lot of people.

够了
Enough.

她活该
She deserved it!

不过我在意想不到的地方找到了朋友
But I found friends in unlikely places.

你好啊
Hello.

比如这个小家伙
Like this guy.

有只狗吗
There's a dog?

它叫巴迪 是我捡的
Buddy. I found him.

这家伙就不是了
And not this guy.

她 安妮塔·达琳 这名字真棒
Her. Anita Darling. What a fabulous name.

可以说 我整个小学生涯
You could say I pretty much roared my way

都在怒吼中度过
through all of primary school.

几乎整个
Almost.

接下来会怎么样应该很清楚了
Well, I think it's clear what happens now.

埃斯特拉 你被开除...
Estella, you are expelled...

我要帮她办理退学
I'm withdrawing her from your school.

是我要开除她
I'm expelling her.

太迟了 因为我先帮她退学了
It's too late because I withdrew her first,

所以那不能记录在她档案里
so that can't be on her record.

我之前就说了开除 我已经说了
I'd said expelled. I'd already said it.

你后说的
Hadn't.

你没说
Didn't.

容我说一句 似乎贵校培养出的孩子品性恶劣
And might I say, your school seems to turn out horrible children

创造力匮乏 毫无同情心
with no creativity or compassion.

还有愚昧鲁钝
Or genius.

你出局了
You're out.

出去
Out!

身为天才是一回事
Being a genius is one thing.

抚养一个天才 却要面临着诸多挑战
Raising a genius, however, does come with its challenges.

伦敦 我们来了
London, here we come!

这也是没办法的事
Well, we don't really have a choice.

你没学可上 这没什么值得庆祝的
You have no school. It's nothing to celebrate.

反正
Well...

小镇也培养不出时装设计师
Can't be a fashion designer in a small town anyway.

我们可以去这里吗
Can we go here?

摄政公园吗 完美
Regent's Park? Perfect.

等我们到城里 第一件事
When we get to the city, first thing we'll do,

就是去喷泉那里 好好喝杯茶
we'll go to the fountain, and we'll have a cup of tea

然后开始计划下伦敦的生活
and we'll start planning how to make this London thing work.

你为什么穿上了最漂亮的裙子
Why are you in your best dress?

进城之前 我们要去个地方
I need to make a stop on our way to the city.

请一位朋友帮我们在伦敦站稳脚跟
Just ask a friend for a little help to get us on our feet.

什么朋友
What friend?

要不是走投无路 也不会去找她帮忙
Well, a friend because of the situation that we're in.

以后我尽量不给你惹麻烦了 妈妈
I'll be less trouble from now on, Mum.

我保证
I promise.

海尔曼大厅

我说这话时是认真的
I meant it when I said it.

像我这样的女孩做出那种承诺时
When a girl like me makes a promise like that,

不应该把她带到这样的地方
you don't take her to a place like this.

这是什么地方
What is this place?

戴上 很好看
Wear it. It looks good.

我觉得不戴更好看 总有一天它将属于你
Looks better without, I think. Be yours one day.

这是传家宝
It's a family heirloom.

-你能帮我保管吗 -真的吗
- Will you mind it for me? - Really?

走吧 巴迪
Come on, Buddy.

埃斯特拉
Estella.

你听起来好严肃
Serious voice.

待在车里 我很快回来
Stay in the car. I won't be long.

妈妈
Mum!

你得低调一点
I need you to lie low.

戴着帽子保持低调吗
Lie low while wearing a hat?

没错 我爱你
Exactly. Love you.

我更爱你
Love you more.

别担心 她很快就回来
Don't worry, she'll be back soon.

我真的尽力保持低调了
I did try to lay low.

那是皮草搭雪纺吗 在同一件礼服上
Is that fur and chiffon? In the one gown?

但如你所见 我没有遵守承诺
But as you can see, I broke the promise.

就一会会
Just a little.

是的 那一定很奢华
I am. I'm sure it'll be quite extravagant.

通常都是 对吧
It usually is, isn't it?

去东花园 我看看能做些什么
Go to the east garden. I'll see what I can do.

我想着趁妈妈忙着见那位神秘的朋友
I figured while Mum was busy seeing her mysterious friend,

我可以偷瞄一眼
I'd just take a little peek.

问题是
The problem was,

那一眼就震撼了我的世界
that little peek pretty much blew my mind.

我不知道我在哪里 那是什么场合
I had no idea where I was or what it was.

我只知道这辈子我第一次
I just knew that for the first time in my life,

觉得自己找到了归属
I felt like I belonged.

可惜巴迪不这么想
Buddy, unfortunately, did not.

巴迪 不
Buddy! No!

抓到你了
Got ya.

把帽子戴好 别让任何人看见
Keep the hat on, before anyone sees that.

接下来的事我可以赖到巴迪头上
I could've blamed Buddy for what happened next.

我只想请你帮个小忙 让我们在伦敦安身
I just need a little help, just to get us on our feet.

但事实就是 我把事情闹大了
But the truth is, I did escalate things.

我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!

妈呀
Oh, crumbs!

我绝不会说出去
And I will keep my mouth shut,

并且再也不会回来
and I will never come back here.

-妈妈 -她是我的全部
- Mum! - She's my life.


No!

无法用言语来形容
There are no words.

最可怕的事情发生了
There's been the most dreadful accident.

都是我的错
It was my fault.

韦斯顿警务处长
Police Commissioner Weston!

有个女人
A woman...

她威胁我 找我要钱 我...
She was threatening me, demanding money. I...

我害死了我妈妈
I had killed my mother.

狗好像在追某个人
I think they were chasing someone.

四处搜查
Search the grounds!

在那一刻
And in that moment...

搜查周围
Search the grounds!

我能想到的最好的办法
...the best I could think to do

就是逃跑
was run.

我跑了很久
And I ran for a long time.

最后我终于到了伦敦
I made it to London after all.

摄政公园
Regent's Park.

但没有茶
But no tea.

都怪我 巴迪
It's all my fault, Buddy.

没有妈妈
No Mum.

我就不该进去
I never should've gone in.

我成了孤儿
I was an orphan.

我的项链
My necklace.

悲伤的故事
Sad story.

天才少女成了害死自己妈妈的凶手
Genius girl turns into stupid girl who gets her mother killed

孤苦伶仃的蠢蛋
and ends up alone.

但新生活也带来了新的机遇
But a new day brings new opportunities

或者至少带来了两个小偷 贺瑞斯...
or at least a couple of petty thieves. Horace...

先生 行行好 能赏点零钱吗
Sir, please could you spare some change?

没有 抱歉
No, sorry.

和贾斯珀
...and Jasper.

早上好
Morning.

别过来
Stay back!

贺瑞斯就是个烦人精
Horace was generally annoying.

回去找你家人吧 小丫头
Go back to your family, little girl!

贾斯珀比较有眼力见儿
Jasper was the insightful one.

她没有家人
She has no family.

这一点也很烦人
Which was also annoying.

小媚眼则是很友好
And Wink was just plain friendly.

同样烦人
Again, annoying.

巴迪
Buddy!

快走 贺瑞斯
Come on, Horace.

但和他们一起 总比进监狱要好
But they were a better option than being in jail.

别跑
Stop!

警察
Police!

喂 你们这些小混蛋
Oi, you little scallywags!

太险了
That was close.

应该甩掉她了吧
I think we lost her.

应该
Ya think?

这是哪里
Where are we?

你有什么故事
So, what's your story?

你父母呢
Where are your parents?

我妈妈死了
My mum's dead.

我跳过了我害死了她那部分
I skipped over the part where I killed her.

我觉得你该留下 加入我们
I think you should stay here, be a part of our gang.

她该怎样 你说什么 啥
She should what? What, what, what?

我们都还没商量过呢
This has not been discussed.

现在不是在商量么
It's being discussed now.

我们可以利用女孩装无辜转移视线
And we could use a girl to look innocent and be a distraction.

我的理想是当一名时装设计师
I wanted to be a fashion designer,

不是做贼
not a thief.

你没什么别的选择了 只有我们
You don't got that many options. Just us.

他说得对 我是个逃犯
He was right. I was a fugitive.

她又开始哭了吗
Is she crying again?

她妈妈死了 你记得那种感觉的吧
Her mum died. You remember what that's like.

而且我知道有样东西正是他们想要的
And there was one thing I knew they'd be looking for.

我去
Cripes!

我得把我的头发染了
I need to dye my hair.

不好说 我还蛮喜欢的
I don't know, I quite like it.

当然 母亲不会喜欢自己的孩子当贼
Granted, being a thief is not exactly a mother's dream,

但是 她已经不在了
but she was gone.

别急 这才刚开始
Don't worry, we're just getting started.

后面糟糕的事多着呢
There's lots more bad things coming...

我保证
I promise.

走吧 巴迪
Let's go, Buddy.

开工了
We're on!

不知不觉 十年过去了
Before I knew it, ten years had passed.

你甚至可以说我们给了自己一个家
You could even say we had made a home for ourselves.

贺瑞斯 接着
Horace! Heads-up!

再等两分钟 比赛暂停了
Two minutes! It's stoppage time.

我们如同家人一般
We were like a family.

贺瑞斯 走啦
Horace, let's go!

-我们这一家很擅长... -换衣服啊
- A family that's good at... - Get dressed!

偷东西
stealing stuff.

十分抱歉
I'm frightfully sorry.

请问皮卡迪利大街是不是下一...
Do you know if Piccadilly is the next...

非常
Really,

非常
really,

非常擅长
really good.

我到站啦
Oh, this is me.

男爵夫人圣殿
伦敦自由百货独家销售

我们的生意越做越大
We expanded our business.

我设计精妙的伪装
I designed fabulous disguises.

我们偷窃
We'd steal.

请上车 女士
There you go, madam.

我设计
I'd design.

我们偷窃
We'd steal.

这不是你的狗 我们不会再光顾了
Not your dog! We are not coming back here!

设计
Design.

完美的行动
It was a beautiful operation.

我能做我热爱的事
I got to do what I love,

还能有回报
and we were reaping the rewards.

但尽管一切顺利
But as good as things were,

我总觉得我的人生中不应该只有这些
I felt I was meant for more in this life.

我妈妈会对我有更高的期望
That my mum would've wanted more for me.

我只是不知道这个期望到底是什么
I just didn't know what.

你在干什么呢
What are you doing?

男爵夫人圣殿
伦敦自由百货独家销售

无聊死了
Just bored.

无聊 你在逗我吗
Bored? Are you kidding?

我找到了台小电视
I found a tiny TV.

日本佬躺床上睡觉呢
Japanese fellow asleep on the bed.

抱歉 你们三个是谁
Uh, excuse me, who are you three?

快跑
Run.

天啊
Good Lord!

小偷
Oi! Thieves!

男爵夫人圣殿

二 三
Two, three!

祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!

祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!

祝你生日快乐 亲爱的埃斯特拉拉拉拉
Happy birthday, dear Estell-la-la-la-la!

祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!

还有我 还有贾斯珀
And me and Jasper

还有小媚眼和巴迪
And Wink and Buddy

这真是最棒的生日了...
This is the nicest birthday in...

好久没这样了
In a while.

朱迪可不这么想
Not for Judy.

-朱迪是谁 -无所谓了
- Who's Judy? - It doesn't matter.

不是什么大不了的 她只是...
It is no big deal. She just...

朱迪
Oh, Judy.

饿了吧
Might be hungry.

许个愿
Make a wish.

谢了 兄弟们 谢了 朱迪
Thanks, guys. Thanks, Judy.

这是什么
What's this?

这是伦敦自由百货的聘用信
This is an offer of employment from Liberty of London.

入门级岗位
Entry-level position.

我真希望这是家汉堡店
Oh, I hope it's a burger place, right?

亲爱的埃斯特拉小姐
您被录用了

不 这是城里最时髦的百货
No, it's the most fashionable department store in the city.

你是怎么搞到的
How did you do this?

动用了一些关系
Pulled a couple of strings.

我爱自由百货
I love Liberty!

嗯 我知道你喜欢
Yeah, I know you do.

每次路过我看你都盯着看
I see you look at it every time we pass.

我润色了一下你的简历
Now, I might have padded out your CV a bit.

也就是说 改头换面 编造的
As in, completely. Invented it.

我们都这么干过
We've all done it.

没错 都这么干过 大家都这么干
Yeah, we've all done it. Everyone does it.

编造了几个推荐人
Invented a few references.

如果他们问你 你是怎么认识查尔斯王子的
If they ask you how you know Prince Charles,

你就说 打马球时认识的
you just say it's a polo thing.

好的
Right.

生日快乐
Happy birthday.

"马球"
"Polo thing."

你有什么企图
So, what is the angle?

没什么企图 单纯帮埃斯特拉圆梦
There is no angle, other than Estella living her dream.

呵呵 可不嘛
Right. Okay.

认真的 到底怎么操作
What is it really? What's the angle?

不 没什么... 行吧 这么说吧
No, there is... All right, I'll tell you what,

我是想说 埃斯特拉才华横溢
the angle is that Estella is way too talented

跟我们这种人坑蒙拐骗太屈才了
to be doing grifts with the likes of me and you.

谢了 贾斯珀
Thanks, Jasper.

不客气
It's all right.

妈妈 我得到我梦寐以求的机会了
Mum, I got my chance. The one I always wanted.

相信我 我会保持低调 干出番事业的
Trust me, I'm going to keep my head down and make it.

干杯
Cheers.

自由百货

伦敦自由百货
Liberty of London.

这里是70年代时尚的顶峰
It was the pinnacle of fashion in the '70s.

他们销售所有最顶尖的设计师作品
They carried all the best designers.

现在 我可以在那里工作了
And now I worked there.

打扰一下 先生
Ah, excuse me, sir.

关于橱窗我有个想法...
I had a thought about the front window...

我告诉过你你的工作职责了
I gave you your job description.

请不要超出你的职责范围
Don't go outside the boundaries of your engagement. Please.

现在没空
Not now.

-先生... -没空
-Sir... - Not now.

不不不
No, no, no.

没空
Not now.

先生 我只是想说
Sir, I just wanted to say,

我真的有双干针线活的巧手
I really am a dab hand with a needle

不知道改衣部还需不需要人
if Alterations could use anything.

你为什么在这闲聊而不去打扫卫生
Why are you talking and not cleaning?

你已经按照我给你的要求
Did you do all the bathrooms

打扫完所有厕所了吗
according to the regulations I gave you?

肥皂 冲水 拖干 漂白 擦亮
Soap, water, mop, bleach, polish?

干完了
I did.

-遵照这个顺序吗 -是的
- In that order? - Yes.

但是改衣部 您不会...
But Alterations, you wouldn't...

后悔的
regret it.

你忘了带午餐
You forgot your lunch.

谢谢
Thank you.

不行
No.

什么
What?

我不会放你们爬进那扇窗户
I'm not letting you in that window,

去砸保险箱的
so you can try and crack the safe.

-这不就是我们的企图吗 -不 没有企图
- That's not the angle? - No. There is no angle.

没有企图
There's no angle.

什么叫没有企图
What do you mean, there's no angle?

过来吧 小媚眼
Come on, Wink!

没有企图
There's no angle.

贺瑞斯
Horace.

谢谢送午餐来 再见 小媚眼
Thanks for lunch. Bye, Wink.

有没有搞错
Really?

棒极了
Perfect.

真可悲 你居然觉得这样好看
I feel sad that you think that looks good.

什么
What?

真可悲 你居然觉得这样好看
I feel sad you think that looks good.

下午好
Afternoon.

帽子真好看
Lovely hat.

选件更能遮脖子的
Whatever covers your neck more.

有...
You have...

一片圆形的...
a circular slice of

香蕉片 在你脸上
banana on your cheek.

另一边
Other side.

来我办公室 立刻 马上 立马
My office. Now! Now, now.

在你解雇我之前 我有几句话要说
Before you fire me, I have something to say.

把我办公室打扫干净 每个角落
Clean my office, top to bottom.

还有 你明天来上班的时候
And, uh, when you come in tomorrow,

尽量记得带个脑子来
try and remember to bring a brain.

似乎没有这个必要
That seems uncalled for.

我相信 在那套古板的
I believe that lurking underneath that starchy,

小了半码的 臀围过紧的西服之下
half-size-too-small, bum-clencher of a suit

藏着一位愿意再给一个天才一次机会的好心人
lies a kind man who wants to give a brilliant kid another shot.

打扫 快去
Clean, now!

我不能丢下你这副模样不管
I just can't leave you looking like that.

太伤人了
It would be cruel.

你为什么睡在橱窗里
Why'd you go to sleep in a window?

是谁... 什么...
Who's... What...

说真的 你看起来好多了
Oh, but seriously, how much better do you look?

不 不
No! No!

你们好
Hello.

出来 出来
Out! Out!

见鬼
Oh, farts.

跟我来 别管那个包了
Come with me. Leave the bag.

十分抱歉
Thousand apologies.

贺瑞斯 不
Horace, no!

我叫警察了 公物破坏者
I'm calling the police, vandal.

她来了 男爵夫人 到前门了
She's coming! The Baroness. She's out front.

-什么 -男爵夫人
- What? - The Baroness!

她来了
She's coming!


No!

你好 这里有后门吗 或者...
Hello. Is there a, uh, back way out, or...

男爵夫人
The Baroness.

时装设计师 我想见她
The fashion designer! I want to see her.

找到那个丫头
Find the girl.

就是她
That's her.

埃斯特拉 他们没空管我们
Estella, they're distracted.

我们走吧
Let's go!

男爵夫人
Baroness.

外面 那个橱窗陈列
Outside. That window display.

我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.

我可以解释
I can explain that.

你是对的 该走了
You're right, time to go.

抱歉 男爵夫人
Sorry, Baroness...

抓住她
Get her.

就是她破坏了整个新的橱窗陈列
She's the vandal who messed up the whole new window display.

你好
Hello.

我们正在处理
We're dealing with it.

好了 别动 别动 别动
All right, easy, easy, easy!

所以她在这里工作吗
So she works here?

不 不 她已经被解雇了
Oh, no, no. She was fired. Yeah.

我们想给这些可怜虫机会 但是
We try to give these wretches a chance, but, um,

他们得寸进尺
breeding.

还需要我多说吗
Need I say more?

所以她不在这里工作吗
So she doesn't work here?

抱歉 我不确定我知道...
Sorry. I'm not convinced I know...

你在出汗 我能闻到
You're sweating, and I can smell you.

太棒了 多谢提醒
Brilliant. Thank you.

你 邋遢姑娘
You. Grubby girl.

在听
Yes?

杰弗里 名片
Jeffrey, card.

名片
Card?

你被录用了 这是地址 早上五点 不许迟到
You're hired. This address. 5:00 A.M. Don't be late.

放嘴里 放嘴里
Teeth. Teeth.

你真是个蠢货
You're a fool.

那个女孩的橱窗陈列
That girl put together a better window display

比这里过去十年的都要好
than I've seen here for 10 years.

没错 没错
Hear, hear!

你说得对 这家店很不错
You were right, this is a very good shop.

天呐 这里太压抑了
God, it's all so depressing.

男爵夫人府邸

她喜欢我的橱窗 贾斯珀 她喜欢我的橱窗
She liked my window, Jasper. She liked my window!

替你高兴
I'm happy for you.

多亏了你
It's all thanks to you.

才不是
No.

所以
So...

这就是你的企图吗
this was the angle, then?

很有趣 那些开心的意外
It's funny how those happy accidents

可以改变你的整个人生方向
can change the whole direction of your life.

不过现在回想起来 也许不该用"开心"这个词
Although, looking back, "happy" may be the wrong word.

是你
Ah, you.

快进来
Quickly, come on!

好的
Right, okay.

跟我来 上楼
Come along. Up here.

安静
Silence!

我上一场时装秀非常成功
My last show was a triumph.

让我来为你们念念《七嘴八舌》的评论
Shall I read to you from Tattletale?

"男爵夫人的设计惊艳四座
"Baroness designs stunned with her reinvention of the A-line

她利用斜裁和更高的线条重新诠释了A字版型
with a bias cut and higher line that...

以极其大胆的方式重塑了轮廓
...reshapes the silhouette in such an audacious way.

观众们第一眼就爆发出热烈的掌声"
The audience broke into rapturous applause at first sight."

"她真是一名天才"
"She really is a genius."

我再念一遍 好吗
I'll read that bit again, shall I?

"她真是一名天才"
"She really is a genius."

一次成功
A triumph.

花点时间沉浸在成功的喜悦之中
Take a moment to revel in it.

够了 新时装秀 我们必须完美依旧 去忙吧
Oh, that's enough. New show. We must be perfect. Now go.

橱窗女孩
Window girl.

找个人体模型 一些布料 设计点东西出来
Grab a mannequin, some fabric, and throw something together.

男爵夫人需要新造型
The Baroness needs looks.

造型 好的
Looks. Right.

俗不可耐
It's foolish.

不知所谓
Unhinged.

你被解雇了
Well, you're fired.

苍白无力 索然无味
Pasty, pasty, pasty.

你叫唤什么
Why are you speaking?

你划伤我了
I think you nicked me.

只是...
Just...

布料处 你们能找到这样的红色吗
Fabrics! Can you get me a red like that?

欢迎光临回头客
Welcome to Second Time Around,

我是阿蒂 也可以叫我"艺术" 这也是我的工作
I'm Artie or Art, as in "work of."

你看起来美极了
You look incredible.

整天都有人这么说 所以我猜这是真话
I hear that all day, so I guess it's true.

这些造型在街上评价如何
How does that look go on the streets?

当然会有一些辱骂声
Some abuse and insults, of course.

但是我想说 普通才是对他们最大的侮辱
But I like to say that normal is the cruelest insult of them all

至少我从来没得到过这种评价
and at least I never get that.

完全同意
I couldn't agree more.

看看周围 灰姑娘
Look around, Cinderella.

我拥有男孩女孩想要的一切
I have everything a girl or boy could ever want.

只要你敢想 我就敢打扮
If you can dream it, I can dress it.

迪奥 1995年 非常棒
Dior, 1955, amazing.

香奈儿 1950年 春季系列
Chanel, 1950. Spring collection.

你很懂嘛
You know your gowns.

我们会成为好朋友的 阿蒂
You and I are going to be very good friends, Artie.

男爵夫人 65年 橱窗陈列 冬季系列
Baroness, '65, in the window. Winter collection.

我早就注意到了
I noticed that.

邋遢姑娘 给我准备午餐
Grubby girl, get me lunch.

酱汁三文鱼 柠檬皮意大利烩饭
Soy salmon, lemon-zest risotto,

黄瓜要切成五厘米长 两点五厘米宽的斜片
cucumber sliced into two-inch diagonals at an eighth of an inch width

撒上七片欧芹叶 切碎 不要用手撕
sprinkled with seven leaves of parsley, shredded, not torn.

好的
Right.

作为展出了你的服装系列的百货商场
As the department stores that stock your range,

或许我们可以给你一些建议
we thought perhaps we could give you some input.

反馈
Feedback.

好吧 我先说 可以吗
Oh, great. I'll start, shall I?

我的反馈
My feedback.

你又矮又胖 闻起来像条凤尾鱼
You're short, you're fat, you smell like an anchovy,

你是色盲 但是你假装不是
you're color-blind, but you pretend you aren't.

你是个无法承担责任的人
You're a man who can't take responsibility.

你的营业收入下降了15% 客流量下降了12.5%
Your revenues are down 15%, your foot traffic by 12 and a half.

是的 我调查过
Yes, I do my own research.

大轰炸后你的店铺就没有重新装修过
Your store hasn't been refurbished since the Blitz.

客人进来不知道是来买连衣裙 还是来避难的
People don't know whether to buy a frock or duck and cover.

而且大部分用于重新装修的资金
And most of the funds meant for refurbs

都被你盗用了
are being embezzled by you,

你把他们藏在了瑞士银行里
stashing them in Swiss bank

确切地说 账号是32254766
account number 32254766 to be precise.

这就是我想说的 该你们了
That's me. Your turn.

我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.

祝好
Good day.

蠢货
Imbeciles.

午饭 现在
Lunch, now.

终于有人没弄错了
Finally, someone competent.

总有人做不好这事 这位是我的律师 罗杰
And someone not. This is my lawyer, Roger.

虽然他大部分时间
Although he spends most of his time

都在昏暗的小酒吧里弹钢琴
playing piano in a dingy little bar,

事实上 他是个好律师
actually, he's a good lawyer.

弹钢琴很不错
Piano's nice.

是的
Yes.

到了我的九分钟养神觉时间了
Time for my nine-minute power nap.

把我的午餐打包 埃斯特拉
Box up my lunch, Estella.

可以加个内衬
It could do with a lining.

可以用薄纱让裙身蓬起来 这样更饱满
You could use tulle to puff it out, give it some body.

我就是这个意思
That's what I just said.

男爵夫人
Baroness.

跟上 埃斯特拉
Keep up, Estella.

珠宝
Jewels.

埃斯特拉 把紧身衣
And, Estella, make the bodice

改到最小
pencil thin.

埃斯特拉 紧身衣改小了吗
Estella, did you make it pencil thin?

好了 我看起来怎么样
All right, how do I look?

-美极了 -我知道
- Fabulous. - Well, I know that.

给我看看
Show me.

如果是你 你会怎么改
How would you have done it?

我觉得你
I think you're...

有点东西
something.

跟上来
Come along.

这是我设计的
I made this.

男爵夫人说我有点东西
The Baroness said she thinks I'm something.

我觉得是个好消息
I think that's good.

一切都很顺利 妈妈
Everything's going so well, Mum.

我真的在努力成为你想要的埃斯特拉
I'm really trying to be the Estella that you wanted.

大多数情况下 还算顺利
Mostly. It's working.

真希望你能亲眼看到
I just wish you were here to see it.

有件事情让我很恼火
There's something about it that irritates me

我总是相信我的直觉
and I always trust my instincts.

我认为如果你将轮廓收紧...
I thought maybe if you tighten the silhouette...

你认为 对吗
Oh, you thought, did you?

我觉得这样更好
I think it's better.

还真是
Actually, it is.

你的项链
Your necklace.

传家宝 说来有趣
Family heirloom. Funny story, actually.

之前被一个员工偷走过
An employee once stole it.

不 她没有
No, she did not.

抱歉
Sorry.

音调有点搞错了 我是说...
Slight tone delivery problem. I meant...

"不是吧"
"No. She did not."

她在你手下工作过吗
Did she work for you?

很多年前了
Once. Years before.

她偷了这个
She stole this,

还蠢到跑回来
was stupid enough to come back

然后掉下悬崖摔死了
and she fell off a cliff and died.

好可怕
How terrible.

的确 当时正值我举办冬日宴会
Yes, it was, actually. It was during my winter ball

她的死给整场宴会蒙上了阴影
and her death really overshadowed the whole thing.

到了我的九分钟养神觉时间了
Time for my nine-minute power nap.

那个女人是谁
Who was the woman?

这个不是重点
Not really the point of the story.

重点在于我有多幸运
The story's about how lucky I am,

总之 她有个孩子
but anyway, she had a kid.

那小孩是个异类 说是很特别什么的
Kid's a snowflake. Special, blah-blah-blah.

其实她就是来敲诈的
It was a basic shakedown situation actually.

也许她
Maybe she...

也许她只是太爱孩子了
Maybe she just really loved her kid.

也许她只用照顾一个人
Maybe she only had one person to take care of

却还搞得一塌糊涂
and she failed dismally.


Speak.

男爵夫人 丽兹酒店还有个会议要开
Baroness, we have that meeting at the Ritz.

真是的
Oh, for heaven's sakes.

项链 罗杰穿鞋
Necklace. Roger, shoes.

别碰到脚踝
Don't touch the ankle.

是 抱歉 穿好了
Yes, sorry. It's in.


Come along.

不是我母亲搞得一塌糊涂 是我
My mother hadn't failed dismally, I had.

我不会再让她失望
And I wasn't going to fail her again.

我就说她会来这里吧
Told you, she always comes here.

你没事吧
You all right?

她说我妈是小偷
She called my mum a thief.

说她是个失败的母亲
Said she failed as a mother.

什么 你妈 她认识你妈吗
What? Your mum? She knew your actual mum?

对 原来那天是她举办的宴会
Yeah, it turns out that was her party we were at.

我妈在她手下工作过
Mum worked for her once.

我逃跑的时候把项链弄丢了
I dropped the necklace as I was running away.

肯定被她捡到了
She must've found it.

那是我的 所以我要拿回来
It's mine. So I'm taking it back.

-拿回来的意思是 -偷
- Taking it, as in... - Stealing it.

好吧
Yeah.

女士们先生们 现在有企图了
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the angle.

黑白舞会倒计时

她的黑白舞会 我们在那里动手
Her Black and White Ball, that's where we'll do it.

这是我们最大的一票 贺瑞斯 认真点
It's our biggest job ever. Oi, Horace, attention.

我们得摸清楚他们的安保设置
We need to know their security setup.

养神觉 九分钟
Power nap, nine minutes.

摄像头的位置
Where the cameras are.

保安的分布
Where the guards are posted.

流程的安排
And what the schedules are.

我们要清楚每个细节和每个盲区
We need to know every detail and every blind spot.

好吧 洗手间在左边
Okay, the toilet's just on the left,

一直走到尽头
and then go straight down to the end.

谢谢
Thanks.

然后我们只要破坏他们的安保系统
Then, all we need to do is disable the security system,

绕过摄像头 打开保险柜 偷走项链
bypass the cameras, open the safe, steal the necklace

在本季度最大的晚会上完成这一切
during the biggest party of the season.

那么多人 她的安保无暇顾及所有人
So many people, her security will be stretched to the limit

为了以防万一 要分散他们的注意
and just to be sure, a distraction,

以便我安全拿到保险箱钥匙和密码
where I get the key to the keypad and safe.

用什么分散注意
Right, so what is the distraction?

我发现她喜欢
I've discovered she likes

把惹她不快的女人
to throw women who offend her sensibilities

赶出她的晚会
out of her parties.

-老女人 一身金色的女人 -啊
- Old women. Women in gold. - Ow!

-伤心的女人 -啊
- Sad women. - Ah!

-带贵宾犬的女人 -啊
- Women who carry poodles. - Ah!

还有 穿得光彩夺目 风头盖过她的女人
But also stunningly dressed women who pull the focus off of her.

扮成老太婆怎么样
What about one of the elderly broads?

我 贺瑞斯 我来分散他们的注意
Me, Horace. I will be the distraction.

好吧
All right.

而且 在盛大晚会上搞破坏是本人的强项
Besides, wreaking havoc at galas is my personal specialty.

这个我不知道 但有一个问题
Well, I don't know about that. But here's a problem...

她不会认出你来吗
Won't she recognize you?

有道理
That's a good point.

-应该会 -这样的话
- I guess. - And when that happens,

你工作不就丢了吗
won't you lose your job?

黑板上没列这一项
It's not on the board.

-你应该很喜欢这份工作 -你怎么想的
- A job I think you love. - Are you thinking?

她知道你很有天赋 对吗
I mean, she sees you're talented, right?

对 对
Yes. Yes.

或许 或许你不要项链也行
Well, maybe... Maybe you don't need the necklace.

或许
Maybe...

兄弟 这可是我们的企图
Mate, come on! It's the angle.

-只是条项链 -我想拿回来
- It's just a necklace. - I want it back!

她是老大
She's the boss.

你说得对
And you're right.

你说得对 她会认出我
You're right. She will recognize me.

所以埃斯特拉不能去舞会
So Estella can't go to the ball,

但有个人能去
but I know someone who can.

准备开干吧
Right, let's do it.

走 咱们去坏了某人的好事
Yeah. Let's go and ruin someone's day.

你是指男爵夫人吗
You mean the Baroness?

我明显是指男爵夫人
Obviously, I mean the Baroness.

好吧
Right.

不然你以为是谁
Why? Who did you think I...

不是 你说"某人"
No, you said "Someone."

-谁都有可能 -别废话了 贺瑞斯
- Someone could be anyone... - Let's just do this, Horace.

今晚不行
Not tonight, son.

他们说情况紧急
Well, you know what? They said it was an emergency.

这是私人活动
This is a private event.

我对付的可是害虫
Kind of vermin I deal with,

它们搞起破坏来可不等人
they don't wait for an invitation.

他们进了里面 就会咬有钱人
What they do is, they get in, they bite posh people

被咬的人口吐白沫
who then froth at the mouth,

翻白眼
their eyes spin in the back of their heads

然后这位有钱人就咽气了
and then the posh people die.

真是个动人的故事 我差点感动了
That's a beautiful story, mate. I almost welled up, yeah?

别动 别动
Freeze. Freeze.

无论如何都不要回头
Whatever you do, don't turn around.

别傻站着 赶紧进去把它抓出来
Well, don't just stand there! Get in and get him out!

我说了别回头 记得洗手
I told you not to turn around. And wash your hands.

好个老鼠
Heck of a rat, yeah?

跟狗一样大
The size of a dog.

但它是老鼠
But it's a rat.

安妮塔·达琳小姐
Miss Anita Darling.

男爵夫人
Baroness.

谢谢你把今晚的独家采访机会给了《七嘴八舌》
I'm so grateful you've given Tattletale an exclusive tonight.

违反着装规定 看来感激之情还不够
Not apparently grateful enough to observe the dress code.

禁止色彩
No color.

一定是我的笔漏墨了 笔是我工作的工具
Well, my pen must have leaked. It's tools of my trade.

没人对你写的内容感兴趣 亲爱的
No one is interested in what you write, my dear.

他们只会关注我的造型
Just in how I look.

您真是明艳动人 男爵夫人
You look ravishing, Baroness.

你说话永远都是这么委婉低调
Master of understatement, as usual.


Here's...

我自己
to me.

敬男爵夫人
To the Baroness!

有火吗
Do you have a light?

抓住她
Get her.

走 小媚眼
Come on, Wink.

我有一点点紧张
I'm a wee bit nervous.

没必要把事闹大
This doesn't have to be a scene.

很有必要
It really, really does.

我的手 好像断了
My arm. I think it's broken.

有医生吗
Is there a doctor?

不对 我的手好好的
Oh, no, actually it's fine.

提醒各位 我还穿着高跟鞋呢
I'd like to remind you all that I'm doing this in heels.

耗子药 行动中止 你被摄像头拍到了 行动中止
Ratbane! Abort! They can see you on the cameras. Abort.

什么
What?

你们有六个人 显然你们会赢
There are six of you, so obviously you'll win,

但是先上的两个人
but the first two of you to arrive

会被打得很惨
are going to get very badly hurt.

启动B计划
Initiate plan B.


No!

这么大一只
Oh! Oh! Look at that one!

滚开 别咬我的线
No. Get out! My wires!

你们先讨论一下谁先上
So, discuss amongst yourselves who that is, hmm?

抓到了
There we are.

不 不 不
No, no, no.

你个丑八怪
You hideous freak.

我骗他们的 小媚眼
I didn't mean that, Wink.

现在没事了
All right, we're good.

真是不好意思
Oh! I'm so sorry.

等等 还没开始呢 亲爱的
Hang on! We haven't started yet, darling.

两个了吗 我忘了
Is that two? I lost count.

真是的 赶紧把她带过来
Oh, for heaven's sake, just bring her to me.

你要装死
You're supposed to be dead!

太过分了
That's a bit much.

别看热闹了
Nothing to see here.

贺瑞斯 怎么样了
Horace, how's it going?

怎么样了 我
How's it going? Well, I...

只能说 不妙
Well, I'd say badly.

不要啊
Oh, no.

你是谁 看起来有些面熟
Who are you? You look vaguely familiar.

我看起来光彩照人
I look stunning.

我不懂什么面熟不面熟的 亲爱的
I don't know about familiar, darling.

你的头发是真的吗
Your hair, is it real?

黑白舞会 我想艳惊四座
Black and White Ball. I like to make an impact.

好 你叫什么
Right. What was your name?

库伊拉
Cruella.

真是心思巧妙 这是你设计的吗
That's quite fabulous. And you designed this?

是你设计的 1965时装系列
You did, actually. 1965 collection.

难怪我喜欢 原来是我的作品
Oh, no wonder I love it, it's mine.

我做了修改
I fixed it.

我们一定要坐下聊聊
Oh, sit. Do, I insist.

我对你很感兴趣 我可从没对别人这样过
I'm intrigued, and that never happens.

对 它们是不是很漂亮
Yes. Aren't they gorgeous?

也非常凶狠
And vicious.

这是我最喜欢的组合
It's my favorite combination.

你想要什么
What do you want?

很显然 你想得到我的注意
I mean, you clearly wanted to get my attention.

我想要成为你这样的人
I want to be like you.

你是一位非常强势的女性
You're a very powerful woman.

给你一个小建议
Let me give you some advice.

整天把强势挂在嘴边的人
If you need to talk about power,

一点也不强势
you don't have it.

我确实不强势
Well, I don't have it,

所以我才想来这里跟你聊聊这个
which is why I need to talk about it, which is why I'm here.

需要我时不时提醒下你
Am I going to have to catch you up a lot,

还是说你能跟得上我的节奏
or can you keep up?

你很有趣
You're funny.

不只是大耗子 还有老鼠 蜥蜴
It's not just rats. There's mice, lizards...

浣熊 这里有各种乱七八糟的...
Raccoons. There's a whole mess of different kinds of...

那是一只杂交品种
Oh, that's a hybrid.

你是哪里人
Where are you from?


Up...

北方 差不多吧
north. Well, sort of.

在北方的偏南部 主要还是在西边
It's a bit south, really, of north, which is basically west.

好了 够了 聊天很愉快
All right, that's enough. I've loved our little chat,

但是现在
but I'm afraid that now

我要把你抓起来了 因为你
I'm going to have to have you arrested, um, for

擅闯民宅
trespassing.

那是耗子吗
Oh. Is that a rat?

我的天啊 下去 下去 快下去
Oh, my God! Get it off! Get it off! Get off!

有人偷了我的项链
Someone's stolen my necklace.

再见了 伙计们
Later, boys.

这才像开派对
Now it's a party!

抓住那只狗 抓小偷
That dog. Stop! Thief!

你是我见过最勇敢的耗子了
You're the bravest rat I've ever known.

那车我们还有用呢
Oh, we need that!

这时候真希望有个C计划
Well, here's hoping there's a plan C.

C计划是什么
Why, what's plan C?

我问的就是 "有没有C计划"
Well, what I'm saying is, "Is there a plan C?"

没错 但是
Yeah, but...

上车
Get in!

太棒了
Yeah.

跑快点 你可是条狗
A bit quicker! You're a dog!

我怎么不知道你还会开车呢
Didn't know you knew how to drive.

我不会
I don't.

前面有车
There's a car!

好了 停车
All right. Stop the car!

出什么事了
What's going on?

你在干什么 她要去哪儿
Hey, hey! What are you doing? Where's she going?

是男爵夫人杀了我妈妈
The Baroness killed my mother.

什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?

她的哨子 是她召唤狗来袭击我妈妈的
Her whistle, she called the dogs on her, she was...

不是我害死了妈妈
It wasn't my fault.

是她杀了她
She killed her.

好像她什么都不是一样
Like she was nothing.

天呐
Oh, blimey.

人们说悲伤有五个阶段
They say there are five stages of grief.

否认 愤怒 讨价还价 抑郁 接受
Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

我想加上第六个阶段
Well, I'd like to add one more.

复仇
Revenge.

我们应该低调一点
We should lay low.

没错
Yeah.

昨晚有点太过了
That was a bit much last night.

我掉进了一个蛋糕里 你觉得呢
You think? I fell into a cake.

伙计们 早上好
Morning, boys.


Morning.

咱们开始吧
So, let's begin.

你不会是打算杀了她吧
You're not gonna kill her, are ya?

这不在目前的计划中
It's not part of the current plan,

但咱们也要学会变通
but we might need to be adaptable.

这是不会的意思吗
So, that's a no?

你觉得是就是吧 关于这条项链
If you heard a "No," It is. Now, the necklace.

其中一条斑点狗把它吃进去了
One of the Dalmatians ate it.

不确定是哪一条
Not sure which one,

所以你们得把它们都抓来
so you'll need to kidnap all of them.

好了 等下 慢点说 我们要做什么
All right, sorry. Slow down. What? What are we...

亲爱的 如果我总是得重复我的话
Darling, if I'm going to need to repeat myself a lot,

那这个事可办不成
this isn't going to work out.

你为什么还这样说话 行动已经结束了
Why you still talking like that? Grift's over.

项链从一头进了肚 对吗
The necklace went in one end, yes?

那一定会从另一头出来 这就是计划
It's going to come out the other. That's how it works.

我的早饭怎么办 都掉到地上了
And what about breakfast? Which is now on the floor.

剩下的计划呢 你要去哪里
What's the rest of the plan? Where are you going?

你们知道这么多就够了
Need-to-know basis.

但我们通常都不是这样
But that's not how we usually...

-干活的 -好没礼貌
- ...work. - That was rude.

是啊 但是事关她妈妈 对吧
Yeah, but it's her mum, innit?

我们别跟她计较了 帮帮她吧
We gotta cut her some slack. Help her out.

但这个事感觉一点都不好玩
Well, it's not seeming like a lot of fun.

-我的麦片在地上 -我知道
- My Krispies are on the floor. - Yeah, I know, I know.

咱们去抓狗吧
Let's just get the dogs.

伦敦编辑部

我亲爱的安妮塔·达琳
Anita Darling, my darling.

埃斯特拉 好久不见
Estella, it's been so long.

派对上我总是盯着你看 觉得眼熟
You know, I kept staring at you at the party,

然后我突然想起你是谁了
and then it came to me.

是我的同学埃斯特拉
That's Estella from school.

我不是埃斯特拉
It's not Estella.

那是过去的事了
That's the past.

我是库伊拉
I'm Cruella.

那么你经常去参加派对
So you go to parties

拍拍照片 然后发表一些八卦新闻
and you take pictures and you print gossip?

这就是你的工作
That's your job?

是的 但是并没有听起来那么有趣
Yes, well. Not as fun as it sounds.

听起来确实不好玩 但是很有用
Oh, it doesn't sound fun. It sounds useful.

我想创立自己的商标
I'd like to start my own label.

我们何不一起合作
Why don't we work together

给你这破地方制造一点惊喜
to create some buzz for this old rag

省得你总是只有那个老妖婆可以写
that you continually fill with that old hag?

你眼睛里又有那种光了
You have that glint in your eye.

什么光
What glint?

我开始回想起
Well, I'm starting to remember that

你有点极端的那一面了
you have a bit of an extreme side.

那你想起来有多好玩了吧
Well, then you remember what fun that is?

现在 我想让你帮我告诉世人我是谁
Now, I want you to help me tell them who I am.

你有没有发现很多狗主人和自己的狗长得像
You notice how some dog owners look a lot like their dogs?

没有 没发现
No. I've never noticed that.

那现在呢
What about now?

好了 请你有点专业精神好吗 贺瑞斯
All right, let's have a bit of professionalism, please, Horace.

我们还有活要干呢 好吗
We got a job to do, all right?

小媚眼这么可爱 我不确定计划能不能成功
Wink is a very likable dog. I'm not sure this plan will work.

会成功的
It'll work.

记住 小媚眼 它们能嗅到你的恐惧
Remember, Wink, they can smell fear.

别动 根格斯
Settle, Genghis.

早说过能成功了
Told you it'd work.

怎么会有人不喜欢这张小脸呢
How can you not love this face?

黑白舞会

是你
It's you.

没错 你正在看我的新闻
It is. And you're reading about me.

而你正在我的店里
And you're in my shop.

是我 埃斯特拉
It's me, Estella.

天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my. My, my, my.

你看上去棒极了
You look amazing.

你真的引起了轰动
You certainly made a splash.

这才刚开始呢 亲爱的
I'm just getting started, darling.

我需要帮助
And I need help.

我想要创造艺术 阿蒂
I want to make art, Artie...

我还想制造点麻烦 你加入吗
and I want to make trouble. You in?

我确实喜欢麻烦
I do love trouble.

我不是敌人 别咬了
I'm not the enemy! Stop that!

好了 没关系
Hey, now. It's all right.

不要
Stop that!

停下
Stop!

别动 那不是你们的东西
Oh, come on! Those aren't yours!

你们把狗抓来了
You got them.

阿蒂 这是伙计们 伙计们 这是阿蒂
Artie, boys. Boys, Artie.

阿蒂会在楼下工作
Artie will be working downstairs.

他对时尚很有见地
He actually knows something about fashion.

这些狗凶得很
Dogs are very aggressive.

你们得带它们散步 给它们喂食
Well, you have to walk them, feed them.

把那条项链弄出来
Get that necklace out.

你就不能去遛狗吗
Yeah, well, can't you walk 'em as well?

团队里是没有"我"这个字的
There's no "I" in team.

蠢鹅里有 快去
Well, there is an "I" in imbecile. Go!

不 不行 你不能这样和我们说话
No, no, no, you can't talk to us like that.

我们是在帮你
We're helping you here.

那就别帮
So don't.

爸爸和妈妈吵架了
Mummy and Daddy are fighting.

我去楼下收拾一下
I'll, uh, set up downstairs.

你别动了 放松 放松
You stop it. Chill. Just chill.

走吧 狗狗们 就去摄政公园吧
Come on, dogs. Regent's Park it is.

我只是希望你能更礼貌一点
You could be more polite is all.

没这个功夫
I don't have time.

我得去上班了 我现在是名设计师
I have to go to work. I'm a designer now.

你开玩笑的吧
Seriously?

亲近你的敌人
Keep your enemies close.

好了 库伊拉在盒子里待了这么久
Voilà! Cruella was in a box a long time,

现在只能偶尔客串的该是埃斯特拉了
now Estella can be the one who makes guest appearances.

所有人都在嘲笑我
Everyone is laughing at me.

有句话说得好 所有新闻都是有益的 男爵夫人
Well, they say all press is good press, Baroness.

虽然他们更关注的是那些耗子
Although they have focused rather on the rats.

你注意到她的头发了吗
Did you happen to notice her hair?

巧合罢了
Coincidence.

显然现在很多年轻人都爱这么干
Apparently all the young people are doing it now.

谢谢你 约翰 你给了我极大的
Thank you, John. You're such an enormous...

帮助
help.

尽我所能
I do my best.

夫人找你 快点
She wants you, hurry up.

快点
Come on.

她来了
Here she is.

你迟到了 拿个画板
Late. Grab a pad.

借过
Excuse me.

时尚小常识
Fashion fact.

伦敦每一个时尚年的顶峰
The pinnacle of every London fashion year

都是春季限定
is the spring collection.

不好意思
Excuse me.

我的春季系列
My spring collection.

需要出十二件 现在我手上...
I need 12 pieces, and I have...

让我数一数
Let me count.

我要夺走她最爱的东西
I was going to take the things she loved most...

她的事业
her business,

她的地位
her status...

一件都没有
Zero.

明早三点前我要看到十张可行的的稿子
I need ten pieces that work by 3:00 a.m.

她的自信
...her confidence.

退下吧
Go.

谢谢
Thank you.

感激是留给失败者的
Gratitude's for losers.

您提点得对 谢谢
Good advice, thanks.

我刚说了什么
What did I just say?

不要谢你 那
Uh, don't thank you, so...

懂了 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.

-退下吧 -退着呢 那我就
- Go. - Going. So, I'll just...

什么叫"狗都不见了"
What do you mean, the dogs have gone?

给我找回来
Well, find them!

贺瑞斯 比赛开始了
Horace. Game's on.

比赛...
Oh, tournaments...

你们在搞笑吧 你们这些畜生
You're kidding me! You animals!

那是我睡觉的地方
I sleep on that thing.

我要看比赛了 算了
I'm watching the game, forget it.

你们是热刺队球迷
Tottenham fans.

那你们还是有优点的
So you're not all bad then.

两分钟 项链找到了吗
Two minutes. Necklace?

没 但安静下来了 是个不错的开始
No. But silence. That's a start.

当然了 "谢谢你们包揽了所有脏活"
And of course, "Thank you for doing all my dirty work, guys."

"别客气 我们是一个团队"
"Hey, don't worry about it, we're a team."

伦敦晚会今晚正式开幕

男爵夫人 看这里
Baroness! Over here!

时装界的未来之星

时装界的未来之星

时装界的未来之星

时装界的未来之星

库伊拉

安妮塔·达琳

库伊拉

库伊拉
未来会属于她吗

"库伊拉" 库 伊 拉
"Cruella." Cruella.

这算什么鬼名字
What sort of a name is that anyway?

好吧 一个够格的竞争对手
Okay. A proper competitor.

我只好像对付之前那么多对手一样 毁了她
I'll just have to destroy her as we have so many before.

找到她 罗杰 挖出关于她的一切
Find her. And, Roger, find out everything about her.

我是律师 不是侦探 我...
I'm more a lawyer than a detective, I...

好的 交给我了
Yes, I'll do that.

警方迷惑不解

警方迷惑不解

库伊拉

下一次

她会出现在哪里

库伊拉

她是谁

库伊拉偷走焦点

让出舞台吧 男爵夫人

男爵夫人已过气

库伊拉 新时尚宠儿

库伊拉 惊艳世界

男爵夫人的代价

我们没有代表作品
We have no signature piece.

这个叫库伊拉真是无处不在
And this Cruella person is everywhere.

我要创意
I want ideas.

埃斯特拉 你有什么点子
Estella, what've you got?

你看起来心情很差
You seem upset.

我的狗不见了 项链被偷了
My dogs are missing, my necklace has been stolen

这个叫库伊拉的东西又
and this Cruella creature is...

这场秀必须做到极致
This show has to be the best.

给你拿些黄瓜片来好吗 切成薄片
Can I get you some cucumber? Thinly sliced.

去吧
Go.

还有让你那才思枯竭的小脑袋转起来
And get your dried-up, desiccated little brain working.

当然 谢谢
Of course. And thank you.

去吃午饭吧 懒惰的蠢货们
Yes, go to lunch, you lazy fools.

干什么
What?

埃斯特拉 我很惊讶你居然对我有所保留
Estella, I am surprised at you holding out on me.

我是在公共场合吃午餐
But I was on my lunch break in a public space.

没错 那条小巷是我的
Yes, I own the alley.

真的吗 连小巷都是你的
Really? You can own alleys?

小巷 设计 人 他们的灵魂
Alleys, designs, people, their souls.

去看看你的雇佣合同
Check your employment contract.

看来我找到我的新代表作了
Well, I seem to have found my new signature piece.

你觉得怎么样
How do you like it?

库伊拉是何方神圣

男爵夫人

销量大减

是因为

库伊拉吗

库伊拉依然神秘 警方毫无线索

库伊拉

终于

出现

使秀场
黯然失色

我们得起诉她 告她诽谤
We need to sue her, for defamation,

非法监禁 破坏公共财务 随便什么罪名
false imprisonment, vandalism. Something.

我查过法律条例 也跟警察谈过
Well, having been through the statute and talked to the police,

我不知道我们有什么合法途径
I don't know we have a legal avenue for...

我需要你把嘴闭上 罗杰
I need you to stop talking, Roger.

是吗
You do?

给我个说话的机会解雇你
So I have a gap to fire you.

就是现在 你被开除了
There's a gap. You're fired.

罗杰一直认为是我害他被炒了鱿鱼
Roger always blamed me for getting him fired,

但其实真正的原因是
but the real reason Roger was fired is because...

因为他是罗杰
...he's Roger.

光化眼线是不够的 不起眼的小东西
You'll need more than eyeliner, you plain little thing.

不过你的确独具慧眼
You do, however, have an eye for a good shot.

男爵夫人
Baroness.

她是谁 更重要的是 她在哪儿
Who is she? And more importantly, where is she?

我不知道
I don't know.

你是在跟我撒谎吗
Did you just lie to me?

我 不是 我
I... No, I...

-不许哭 -我没哭
- Don't cry. - I'm not.

你以后会的
You will.

检测到金属了吗
Getting anything?

拜托
Come on!

-没有 -没有
- Nothing? - Nothing!

我很担心她
You know, I'm worried about her.

埃斯特拉吗
What, Estella?


Yeah.

她只是在这场骗局中入戏太深
She's just playing a part for the grift.

一个粗鲁无礼的角色 停下
Rude part. Hey! Stop that!

礼服裙上要缝的珠子呢
Where's the beading for the dress?

已经下单了 就等那个白痴送货员送来
Ordered. Just waiting on this idiot delivery man.

日安 小姐
Good day to you, missy.

箱子里是一些最时尚的时装玩意儿
Got some fashion items that are most fashionable.

谢谢你 最帅的送货员
Thank you, most handsome delivery man.

真是...
It's...

摄人心魄
stunning.

我又一次做到了
I've done it again.

让我们去创造历史吧
Let's go make history.

我喝一杯 埃斯特拉 跟上
I need a drink. Estella, come.

拿来 看在上帝的份上
Give it to me, for heaven's sake.

退下吧
Go.

敬我自己
Here's to me.

不然我还能敬谁呢
Who the hell else would I drink to?


To me?

感谢我设计出了你的代表作品
For creating your signature piece?

你帮了我一点忙 仅此而已
You're helpful to me, is all.

一旦你没用了 你就如尘土
As soon as you're not, you're dust.

这话真是振奋人心
Inspiring talk.

谢谢你
Thank you.

你不能在乎任何一个人
You can't care about anyone else.

所有人都是你的绊脚石
Everyone else is an obstacle.

在乎一颗绊脚石的感受 你就死定了
You care what an obstacle wants or feels, you're dead.

要是我这一路上有在乎过什么
If I had cared about anyone or thing,

或许早就像多才华横溢的女人一样死了
I might have died like so many brilliant women

带着一身未及施展的才华
with a drawer full of unseen genius

和满心的苦涩悔恨
and a heart full of sad bitterness.

你很有天分 可以打造自己的品牌
You have the talent for your own label.

关键的问题是你有没有杀手般的必胜信念
Whether you have the killer instinct is the big question.

但愿我有
I hope I do.

回答正确 干得漂亮
Correct response. Well done.

我们只要除掉这个
We just have to get rid of this...

叫库伊拉的人 你说是吗
Cruella person, don't you think?

你一定恨极了她
I guess you must hate her.

说实话
Honestly?

我很矛盾
I'm conflicted.

她很厉害
She is good.

大胆 有才
Bold and brilliant.

但她现在跟我摆出一山不容二虎的架势
But she has made it me or her...

那我必然不容她
and I choose me.

这哥们睡得有点死
Well, this guy's a bit of a blanket.

这样
What about...

也不醒吗
this?

不是吧
Really?

我们只好冒犯了
We're gonna have to get invasive.

这样风险很大
It's risky.

库伊拉说 一定要让他们知道我们闯入了
They gotta know we broke in, Cruella said.

没错 她是这么说了 对吧
Yeah, she did, didn't she?

我有点受够库伊拉了
Yeah, I'm getting a little tired of Cruella.

可不是
Oh, yeah.

发生什么事了
What's going on?

昨晚她试图闯入这里
She tried to break in last night.


Who did?

库伊拉 倒也说得通
Cruella. Well, it makes sense.

这是件华美非凡 价值连城的礼服
It's a stunning, ludicrously expensive gown.

库伊拉这辈子都买不起
Cruella could never afford to make it.

但库伊拉不知廉耻
But Cruella has no shame.

说不定会偷走我的作品
She may steal my creation.

我是说 这的确是个很好的主意 如果你
I mean, that's a very good idea, right, if you were...

是她的话
her?

晚安 睡个好觉 明天是个大日子
Night. Get some sleep. Big day tomorrow.

听话 伙计们
Play nice, guys.

晚安
Night.

干什么
What?

我怀念埃斯特拉
I miss Estella.

球进了
Goal!

它们倒是真的可以用来做一件华丽的大衣
They really would make fabulous coats.

那些狗吗
The dogs?

我开玩笑的
I'm joking.

你知道我怀念什么吗
You know what I miss?

有幽默感的贾斯珀
The Jasper who had a sense of humor.

好吧
Right.

我们都经历过许多不幸
You know, we've all had bad things happen to us.

我 你还有他 但我们一直都在做彼此的后盾
Me, him, you. But we've always been there for each other.

这就是我想要的 帮帮我有这么难吗
That's all I'm asking. Is it so hard to back me up?

不 帮埃斯特拉 很容易
No. Not Estella, that's easy,

但帮助库伊拉
but to help Cruella,

就是一场噩梦
it's a nightmare.

你又开始说那些不痛不痒的话了
And there's that understatement thing you do.

库伊拉能把事情办成
Cruella gets things done.

埃斯特拉不行
Estella does not.

我还有事要忙
And I have things to do.

所以如果你聊天聊够了
So if you're done chatting.

我的"如果" 就是肯定的意思
And by "If," I mean you are.

我同意了
I'll allow it.

埃斯特拉到的时候
When Estella arrives,

把她押到我的办公室关起来
escort her to my office and hold her there.

很好
Very good.

不过我觉得你搞错了 不是她
Although I think you're wrong. It's not her.

我花钱请你是听你的意见的
Do I pay you for your opinions

还是让你服从命令的
or for your obedience?

你是在问我的意见吗
Well, are you asking my opinion?

我会照办的
I'll see it's done.


Speak.

什么意思 卡住了
What do you mean, it's stuck?

客人已经陆续到场了
The guests are already arriving.

锁出了些问题 夫人
There's something wrong with the lock, Your Ladyship.

我不管你用什么办法 快把它打开
I don't care what you have to do, get it open!

那个小...
That little...

女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,

我为你们介绍...
I present to you...

库伊拉
Cruella!

节奏不错
It's got a good beat.

我是说这音乐
The music.

她杀了我的狗
She killed my dogs.

然后用它们做了件大衣
And made a coat.

出来 快点
Get out! Come on!

她人真好 还对我们的工作表示了感谢
How lovely of her to thank us for our work.

真亲切 不是吗
Yeah, real gracious, wasn't she?

我们为她做了这么多事
After all we've done for her.

那个在长椅上哭的可爱小女孩去哪了
Whatever happened to that cute little girl crying on a bench?

消失了 兄弟
She's gone, mate.

我们应该把她丢在公园长椅上的
We should've left her on that park bench.

女士 欢迎光临
Madam, welcome.

-你好 -请问你需要来点什么
- Hello. - Anything I can get you, please?

-两份咖喱羊肉 -好的
- Oh, uh, two Lamb Korma. - Okay.

一份印度烤鸡 周围配上米饭
One tandoori chicken, and rice all round.

好的 没问题
No problem. No problem.

今天在摄政公园爆发了一场时尚骚乱
A fashion riot in Regent's Park broke out today.

库伊拉 有些人称她为设计师
Cruella, some call her a designer,

另一些人叫她破坏者
others a vandal.

有人提出质疑
Questions are being raised

她的大衣是否真是斑点狗皮做的
over whether her coat was real Dalmatian.

女士 你是在庆祝什么吗
Madam, are you celebrating?

没错
Oh, indeed I am.

*现在我想*
*Now I want*

*被你掌控*
*be your dog*

*现在我想*
*Now I want*

*当你的狗*
*be your dog*

*现在我想*
*Now I want*

《女王已死》
The queen is dead!

上世纪80年代
最出色的摇滚专辑

女王万岁
Long live the queen.

库伊拉
Cruella.

你真的是个疯子
You really are a psycho.

你能这么说真好
Why, how nice of you to say.

你很有潜力
You showed promise,

和埃斯特拉一样
as did Estella.

我上班迟到了吗
Oh, am I late for work?

哎呀 老板 刚刚的时装秀办得怎样
Gee whiz, boss, how was the show?

这是我们两人之间的恩怨
This is between us.

贾斯珀和贺瑞斯
Let Jasper and Horace,

这是两只蠢鹅 居然被你跟踪了
imbeciles that they are for letting you follow them,

放他们走
let them go.

我会的 他们就要去坐牢了
I shall. They're going to jail.

为什么
For what?

绑架狗吗
Dognapping?

谋杀你
Your murder.

没人会相信的
No one will believe that.

我会把你的尸体烧焦
Well, I'll have to add your charred body to the mix

来增加可信度
to help the believability factor.

差点意思
Almost.

快点 你给我快点
Come on, you. Come on.

那真不错
Oh, that's nice.

就因为我抢了你风头 就要杀了我吗
You're going to kill me because I upstaged you?

我知道是你杀了我母亲
I know you killed my mother.

你得说得再具体点
You're going to have to be more specific.

什么
What?

你到底指的是谁
Who exactly?

给我缩小点范围
Just narrow it down for me.

在悬崖边
On a cliff.

你召唤你的狗冲向她
You called your dogs on her.

好吧 现在我明白你在说什么了
Okay. Now I'm with you.

这就是你生气的原因
That's why you're peeved.

所以才搞出这场小闹剧
Hence this little show.

我会杀了你 还有你的狗
I'm gonna kill you. And your dogs.

我等着
I'm waiting.

先生们
Gents,

你们能先放了我吗
will you let me go for a moment?

拜托 我敢肯定她是个糟糕的上司
Come on. I'm sure she's a terrible boss.

够了
Enough.

再见 库伊拉
Goodbye, Cruella.

狗狗
Dogs.

坏狗狗 根格斯
Bad dog, Genghis.

我会把消息透露给媒体
I'll tip off the press.

我希望让他们知道你消逝在
I'd love them to know that you went out in a

荣耀的火焰中
blaze of glory.

等等 在上面
Hold it there. Up there.

退回去 这里还很危险
Move back! It's still a dangerous scene.

请你退后
Please, I need you to move back.

突发新闻
Breaking news,

库伊拉 以抢男爵夫人风头而在时尚界闻名
Cruella, best known for upstaging the Baroness in the fashion world,

今晚离世
has died tonight.

伦敦时尚的破坏分子已死
London's fashion provocateur has died.

男爵夫人和库伊拉
The Baroness and Cruella

一直针锋相对...
had been going head-to-head...

男爵夫人的竞争对手消逝在火焰中
The Baroness' competition has gone up in flames.

库伊拉 伦敦西区时尚圈的璀璨新星
Cruella, a shining star in London's West End fashion scene

昨晚在仓库的火灾中不幸遇难
has tragically died tonight in a warehouse fire.

什么
What?

喝茶吗 库伊拉小姐
Tea, Miss Cruella?

我为什么还活着
Why am I alive?

因为我趁浓烟和火势吞没你之前
Because I dragged you out of the smoke and flames

把你拖出来了
before they consumed you.

我有东西要给你
I have something for you.

是你找到的
You found it?

在火中
In the fire.

我能向你保证它已经彻底清洁过了
I can assure you it's been, uh, thoroughly bleached.

我能给你看点东西吗
May I show you something?

我不知道里面藏着把钥匙
I didn't know it had a key.

这是哪里的钥匙
What's it to?

这个
This.

出生与死亡证明
登记区弗里斯顿

1952年
8月7日

埃斯特拉·
冯·
赫尔曼

女孩

父亲
冯·赫尔曼男爵

母亲
冯·赫尔曼男爵夫人

男爵夫人有个孩子吗
The Baroness has a kid?

是你
You.

我能把一切告诉你吗
May I walk you through it?

男爵是位和蔼可亲的老人家
The Baron was a sweet old guy.

而男爵夫人恰好相反 她是个彻底的自恋狂
The Baroness, on the other hand, she's a true narcissist.

所以当她发现自己怀孕时...
So when she found out she was pregnant...

我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.

却开心不起来
...she wasn't exactly thrilled.

男爵很开心
The Baron was delighted.

欣喜万分 把一件传家之宝送给了她 想给她惊喜
So much so that he surprised her by giving her a family heirloom.

她收下了项链 但对于你 她有了别的安排
She took the necklace, but she had other plans for you.

别说了
Stop.

你一直说"你"
You keep saying "You."

你是她的女儿
You are her daughter.

你出生的时候我就在场
I was there when you were born.

男爵外出办公
The Baron was away on business,

她命令我去做了一件无法想象的事
and she ordered me to do the unthinkable.

你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.

那是个恶毒的请求
It was a diabolical request.

我知道我得保护你 但是该怎么做呢
I knew I needed to protect you. But how?

就在那时我看到了凯瑟琳
Then I saw Catherine,

世上最善良的女人
the sweetest woman who ever lived.

她救了你
She saved you.

男爵夫人说孩子死了
The Baroness said the child had died.

男爵他...日渐憔悴 郁郁而终
The Baron, he, uh, wasted away.

我说这些的重点是
The point I'm making is,

你是男爵所有财产的合法继承人
you are the rightful heir to the Baron's entire fortune.

庄园 头衔 所有的一切
The mansion, the title. Everything.

那个疯子不可能是我的母亲
That psycho cannot be my mother.


No.

真是让人混乱的一天
So this is a confusing day.

我的劲敌
My nemesis

是我亲生母亲
is my real mother

而她杀了我另一个妈妈
and she killed my other mother.

我猜你肯定一直很害怕 对吗
I guess you were always scared, weren't you,

我会成为一个疯子
that I'd be a psycho

像我亲生母亲那样
like my real mum?

这就解释得通了 所有"低调 试着融入"的嘱托
That explains all the "Tone it down, try and fit in" Stuff.

用爱来教化我 我想这就是你的计划
Love me into shape, I suppose, was the plan.

我试过了
And I tried.

我真的试过了 因为
I really, I tried because

我爱你
I loved you.

但问题是...
But the thing is...


I'm...

不是乖乖女埃斯特拉
not sweet Estella,

无论如何努力
try as I might.

我从来都不是
I never was.

我是库伊拉
I'm Cruella,

天资非凡
born brilliant,

秉性顽劣
born bad

还有一点点疯狂
and a little bit mad.

我不像她
I am not like her.

我更好
I'm better.

不管怎样
Anyway,

我赶时间
must dash.

还有很多仇要报 还有很多人要报复 要毁灭
Much to avenge, revenge and destroy.

但我真的爱你
But I do love you.

永远爱
Always.

那两个男孩被关起来了 但有件事很棘手
The boys are locked up, but we have a problem.

我花钱雇你不是找麻烦的来
I don't pay you for problems.

我们找不到她的尸体
We didn't find her body.

你在说什么
What are you talking about?

电视上 收音机里都播了
It's on the TV, the radio.

有人给他们放消息
Well, someone tipped them off

假消息
and gave them the wrong tip.

多谢你的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.

你还是一如既往的无能
Incompetent as always.

是你挡道了
You're in the way.

我还是不敢相信她已经死了
I still can't believe she's dead.

振作点 小贺 你不能在监狱里哭
Pull it together, H. You can't cry in prison.

好吧
Yeah.

让我们记住埃斯特拉
Let's just remember Estella.

-埃斯特拉 -埃斯特拉
- Estella. - Estella.

不要哭
No crying.

忘了库伊拉
Forget Cruella.

你听到了吗
Did you hear that?

是听到了点动静
I heard something.

快过来
Come here!

留下看着那些犯人
Stay behind and keep an eye on the prisoners!

怎么了
What?

小媚眼
Wink!

小媚眼
Wink!

你没成狗肉烧烤
You ain't barbecued!

这里面是...
What in the bloody...

谢谢
Thank you.

我要在你嘴上猛亲一口
You're getting kissed right on the mouth!

不管你舔过什么
I don't care where it's been!

想搭个顺风车吗
Want a ride?

-我们走回去就行了 谢了 -你还活着
- Yeah, we'll walk, thanks. - You're alive!

我受够了像狗一样被使唤 谢谢
Yeah, I've had enough of being treated like a dog, thank you.

不是说你 小媚眼
No offense, Wink.

你们会被警察抓到的
You'll get caught by the cops.

你出现前我们挺好的 没你我们也能过得好
We did fine before you showed up, we'll do fine without you.

是的 说得没错
Yeah, exactly.

我想吃油煎早餐
I fancy a fry-up.

-我也想吃油煎早餐 但不带她 -我也是
- Yeah, I do fancy a fry-up without her. - Yeah, me too.

这话有点难说出口
There's no easy way to say this.

男爵夫人是我的生母
The Baroness is my birth mother.

你把我的下巴都惊掉了
You just blew my mind.

这样很多事就说得通了
It does explain a lot.

她抛弃了我 让我去死
She gave me away to die.

然后杀了对我最好的女人
And then killed the sweetest woman,

不过她也是这个世界上最大的骗子
albeit a liar, who ever lived.

谢谢你的煎饼和这个疯狂的故事
Well, thank you for the crumpets and the crazy story.

祝你好运
Good luck with that.

-这个我拿几个走 -贾斯珀
- I might take a few of these. - Jasper!

现在我们要么杀了她 要么只能坐以待毙
We're in a kill-or-be-killed situation here.

对 她是个杀人狂 而你不是
Yeah, and she's a homicidal maniac, and you're not.

这可不好说 我还年轻着呢
Well, we don't know that yet. I'm still young.

真好笑
It's funny.

如果我知道你是在说笑 我会觉得好笑的
Or it would be, if I knew you were being funny.

不 一点都不好笑
No, not funny.

我开玩笑 开玩笑的
I'm joking, I'm joking!

关键是 我没法逃走
The point is, I can't run.

她会找到我的 贾斯珀 你知道她会
She'll find me, Jasper. You know she will.

我们必须阻止她
We have to stop her.

之前我是有点走火入魔了
I went a bit mad.

对不起
I'm sorry.

你们是我的家人
You're my family.

是我的全部
You're all I have.

-她在打亲情牌 -是的 没错
- She used the family card. - Yeah, she did.

不过很有效果
It's working.

好吧 行吧
Yeah. All right, fine.

计划是什么
So what's the plan?

男爵夫人的慈善晚会这周末举行
The Baroness' charity gala is this weekend.

我们需要所有客人的家庭住址
We're going to need the home addresses

和衣服尺寸
and measurements of all the guests.

简单
Easy.

当然还有阿蒂的裁缝们
Artie's tribe of dressmakers, of course.

我喜欢他
I like him.

黑色斗篷 几罐颜料
A black cape, pots of paint.

是吗
Oh, yeah?

几件有裙撑的紧身衣
Several boned corsets...

我们该写下来吗
Should we write this down?

抱歉 我不知道你有客
I'm sorry. I didn't realize there'd be company.

约翰 这是我的家人
John, this is my family.

他们会在这里待段时间
They'll be staying a while.

你好
Hiya.

你的松饼被吃完了
You're out of crumpets.

《国家先驱报》
斑点狗杀手死了

我们打烊了
We're closed.

我刚刚还在看你的新闻
I was just reading about you,

狗狗杀手
the puppy killer.

好吧 我真的挺喜欢斑点的
Well, I do love spots.

你不喜欢
You didn't.

我不喜欢
I didn't.

但人们需要相信世上有恶棍存在
But people do need a villain to believe in,

我很乐意满足他们
so I'm happy to fit the bill.

太棒了
Fabulous.

一个小问题 你死了吗
Small point, aren't you dead?

是的 我死了
I am. Yes.

真的很令人难过
Sad, really.

但也很有用
But also helpful.

阿蒂 我现在有个计划
Now, Artie, I have a plan.

你当然有
Of course you do.

而你要帮我
And you're going to help me with it.

我会得到什么
What do I get?

荒唐 混乱 还可能死亡的一夜
A night of fabulousness and mayhem and possible death.

可以 没问题 但不太确定死亡那条
Check, check, not quite sure about the death though.

不会是你
It won't be you.

我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.

《国家先驱报》

男爵夫人销量暴跌

《时尚世界》

哀叹

库伊拉之死

库伊拉之死

蛾灾

男爵夫人能重振旗鼓吗

男爵夫人销售量暴跌

男爵夫人销售量暴跌

销量锐减27% 春季秀惨败

高级时装

慈善晚会能

拯救男爵夫人吗

请签收
Signature, please.

给我的吗
For me?

男爵夫人是昨日黄花吗

男爵夫人还在位吗

慈善晚会

或许可以揭示

男爵夫人圣殿
的命运

男爵夫人圣殿
伦敦
请穿上这个 以纪念库伊拉
男爵夫人男爵夫人男爵夫人

你好
Heya.

抱歉
Sorry.

今晚是个大日子
Big night.

确实
Indeed it is.

你确定要这样吗
Sure about this?

不 我是认真的
No, I'm being serious.

你认真的样子真可爱
And you're cute when you are.

好吧
Okay.

我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain.

我知道是这是拜她所赐
And I know that she caused it,

但是 你知道
but, you know,

杀了她不会让你的痛苦消失
killing her is not gonna make that go away.

我不会这么做的
I won't.

我保证
I promise.

好吧 太好了
All right, cool. Groovy.

除非我真的 真的必须那么做
Unless I really, really have to.

谢谢你帮我
Thanks for helping me.

我发现有时很难对你说"不"
Yeah, well, I find it very difficult saying no to you sometimes.

这就是我喜欢你的地方
It's one of the things I love about you.

谢谢
Thanks?

我修车时注意到了一个名字
When I fixed it, I noticed a name.

你们知道这车叫什么吗
Do you know what this car's called?

恶魔
A Devil!

是帝威 伙计
It's DeVille, mate.

帝威
DeVille.

凯迪拉克豪车系列

我喜欢这个
I like that.

快点 立正
Come on. Stand to attention.

站直了
Stand up straight.

很好
Good.

时间到了
It's time.

许多年前 当我说"处理掉它"
When I said, all those years ago, "Take care of it,"

你觉得我是什么意思
what did you think I meant?

我那时有点困惑
Well, I was a little confused.

我不会想到你是指
I hardly thought you meant

你想让我杀了你唯一的孩子
you wanted me to kill your only child.

我以为我们彼此了解
And I thought we knew each other.

怎么样了
Well?

真希望她藏在你的外套里
I hope for your sake, she's hidden in your coat.

没有 男爵夫人
No, Baroness.

乔治 过来
George, come here.

她今晚会来这里
She'll be here tonight.

我希望能在她出现之前抓住她
I want her caught before she's seen.

所有人都以为她死了
Everyone thinks she's dead.

最好今晚前就能捉住她
She better be that way by the end of the night.

我给她准备了一份特别的礼物
I've got a special treat for her.

我会电击她 让她失去行动能力
It'll put a shock through her and leave her incapacitated.

把它给我
Give it to me.

太棒了
That's marvelous.

这个还真是玩不腻
I could do that all day!

找到她就行了 你们这些蠢货
Just find her, you idiots!

为什么只有我能成事
Why am I the only one who's competent?

你一定累坏了
Must be very tiring.

今晚注定令人难忘 男爵夫人
Should be a memorable night tonight, Baroness.

当然
Indeed it should.

好了 伙计们 打起精神来 第一辆车到了
All right, boys, look alert. First vehicle arriving.

天呐 是她
Blimey, it's her.

你干什么
I beg your pardon.

不是她
It's not her.

她来了 在那
Here she is, here.

那不是她
That's not her.

-你敢碰我 好大的胆子 -对不起 女士
- How dare you touch me! - Sorry, ma'am.

发生什么事了
What's going on?

该我登场了 宝贝们
Time for my entrance, my dears.

-男爵夫人 -她来了吗
- Baroness, I... - Is she here?

问题就出在这
Well, that's the problem, see, uh...

警察局 有什么事吗
Police. How can I help?

今晚有人计划抢劫海尔曼大厅
There's a robbery planned for Hellman Hall this evening.

谁打来的
Who is this?

所有小组注意 男爵夫人要所有人立刻到图书馆来
All teams, Baroness requires everybody in the library now.

她生气了 伙计们
She's angry, boys.

我刚刚只是在找厕所
I was just looking for the loo.

感谢大家前来捧场
Thank you all for coming.

这真是对我们亲爱的朋友莫大的敬意
What a great tribute to our dear friend

可惜她再回不来了
who shall never return.

真令人悲伤
Sadly.

真感人
Touching.

-敬库伊拉 -敬库伊拉
- To Cruella. - To Cruella!

说得好
Bravo!

那只狗就像我儿子一样
That dog is like a son to me.

你死定了
You're dead!

我搞得定他
I had him.

是吗
Did you, though?

她在哪
Where is she?

你刚刚不是才为她的死祝酒了吗
Didn't you just toast her death?

我的保镖在哪
Where are my guards?

她就在这 我能感觉到
She's here. I can feel it.

找到她
Find her.


Push!

抓住她
Get her!

坐下
Sit.

你好 库伊拉
Hello, Cruella.

我也不想破坏你的派对 但我是来驱逐你的
I hate to ruin your party, but I've come to evict you.

别说笑了
Don't be absurd.

这是那条项链里的钥匙
This is the key that was in the necklace

它能打开装有我出生证明的盒子
that unlocks the box my birth certificate was in.

你好 母亲
Hello, mother.

现在都能说得通了
It all makes sense now.

什么
What?

你是那么的卓尔不群
That you're so extraordinary.

你是我的孩子 这一切都是理所应当了
Of course, you're mine.

我一直渴望着 生命中能有个人
I've longed for someone in my life

和我一样优秀
who was as good as me.

你抛弃了我 让我去死
You left me to die.

人都会犯错
A mistake.

我们能放下这段小插曲的 我知道的
And one we can get past. I know it.

我不这么认为
I disagree.

晚上好
Good evening.

男爵夫人邀请你
The Baroness asks that you join her

-随她一同到阳台去 -好的
- on the terrace. - Lovely.

先生们 男爵夫人请你们移步屋外
Gentlemen, the Baroness would like to invite you outside, please.

你不是来复仇的
You're not here for revenge.

你来这是因为你是个天赋异禀的设计师
You're here because you're a brilliant designer

一个邪恶的天才
and a wicked genius

而你需要和你的同类待在一起
and you need to be among your own kind.

也就是我
Me.

你真正的母亲
Your real mother.

我犯了个错误
Who made a mistake

丢弃了如此超群绝伦的东西
and let something extraordinary go.

我们可能真的很像
We are very alike, I suppose.

晚上好 女士 你还是这么光彩照人
Good evening. Madam, ravishing as always.

男爵夫人请您移步屋外
The Baroness requests your presence outside.

我很抱歉
I'm sorry.

是吗
You are?

是的
I am.

我能抱抱你吗
Can I hug you?


Yes.

你不会把我推下悬崖吧
You're not going to push me off the cliff, are you?

你真爱开玩笑 亲爱的
You're so funny, dear.

真爱开玩笑
So funny.

我很喜欢
I love it.

蠢货
Idiot.

她自己跳下去了
She jumped.

你们看到了吗 她跳下去了
Did you see? She jumped.

她想拉我一起下去
She tried to drag me with her.

她自己跳的 她自己跳的 她自己跳的
She jumped, she jumped, she jumped.

你们为什么那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?

她自己跳的
She jumped!

你拿手铐干什么 她自己跳的
What are you doing with those handcuffs? She jumped!

埃斯特拉

跟你们说了 我已经死了
So I told you I died.

死的是埃斯特拉
Estella, that is.

可怜的孩子
Poor thing.

甚至都没有人来参加她的葬礼
She couldn't even get anyone to come to her own funeral.

看起来好像是个悲惨的结局
That seemed like an unhappy ending.

被自己的亲生母亲
Murdered tragically

残忍杀害
by her very own mother.

蠢货
Idiot.

还有几件事
A few things.

在她死之前
Before she died,

埃斯特拉立下遗嘱 将自己的财产分给了她的挚友
Estella willed her fortune to her dear friend...

库伊拉·德·维尔
Cruella de Vil.

你们这些蠢货看不出来吗
Can't you idiots see?

那个埃斯特拉 这是个圈套
That Estella person, it's a trick.

她其实是库伊拉
She's really Cruella.

库伊拉·德·维尔
Cruella de Vil.

和恶魔是一个词 但读作德·维尔
It's spelled "Devil," But it's pronounced "De Vil."

你等着 我会报仇的
You wait, I'll get even.

邪恶的人最好的一点是
The good thing about evil people is

你永远可以相信她们会做一些
you can always trust them to do something, well,

邪恶的事
evil.

埃斯特拉本会像她母亲那样死去
Estella would die like her mother did.

但事情并没有这样发展
But not quite.

女孩们 一条剪裁入时的裙子就是你们的救命法宝
A well-cut skirt is a lifesaver, girls.

永远记住这点
Remember that.

她会因为将人推下悬崖而进监狱
She'd go to prison for throwing someone off a cliff.

尽管有人受到了诬陷 但她还是得到了应得的报应
Wrong someone, but there's something about poetic justice

太有诗意了
that's just so poetic.

再见 埃斯特拉
Goodbye, Estella.

埃斯特拉

现在她和她的妈妈终于团聚了
She was with her mother now.

剩下的就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.

但库伊拉还活着
But Cruella was alive.

好了 我们应该放点音乐
All right, we should put on some music or something.

舒缓一下情绪
Lighten the mood.

她不是真的死了 她只是...
She's not actually dead, mate. She's...

这么感人 你怎么可能不会泣不成声
How can you not get choked up at all this?

我觉得这才是圆满的结局
And I call that a happy ending.

恶魔

地狱大厅

根格斯是不是长胖了
Has, uh, Genghis put on a bit of weight?

现在怎么做
So, what now?

我有几个想法
I've got a few ideas.

安妮塔

认识一下庞哥
祝好
库伊拉

你好 庞哥
Hello, Pongo.

认识一下帕蒂坦
回见
库伊拉