True Detective (2014–…): Season 2, Episode 2 - True Detective - full transcript

Ray, Ani, and Paul are assigned to Casper's murder case. Frank tries to keep his business deals going, even after Caspere's death.

Are you wondering how healthy the food you are eating is? Check it - foodval.com
---
主演:柯林法洛

主演:瑞秋麥亞當斯

主演:泰勒基奇

主演:凱莉雷利

主演:文斯沃恩

製片:艾達羅傑斯

片名:無間警探(第二季) 劇名:偵辦

編劇:尼克皮佐拉托

導演:林詣彬

那裡怎麼會有水漬?
How'd a water stain get there?

今年可能只下了一兩次雨
It rained maybe twice this last year.



好像所有東西都是紙糊的
It's like everything's papier mache.

別想了
Stop thinking.

我不喜歡受制於他人
I don't like being on a ledge.

沒人靠自己的錢致富的
Nobody gets rich on their own money.

我從未真正搞懂該拿它怎麼辦
I never really knew what to do with it.


Money.

我看著它就像看到自己
I see that about myself.

你總是說想要有很多土地
You always said you want lots of land.


Yes.

但你需要有子女繼承這些土地
But you need children to leave it to.

這些從未真正屬於你的
It's never really yours.

你帶不走的
You don't take it with you.

死後什麼都帶不走
You don't take anything with you.

只有你自己,不管那是什麼
Just yourself, whatever that was.



我跟你一樣工作一輩子
I've worked my whole life, same as you.

算是小有積蓄
And not being poor is better than the opposite.

我老爸當年在芝加哥
My old man back in Chicago,

當我還小的時候
when I was a kid,

他去喝酒時 就會把我鎖在地下室
he used to lock me in the basement when he'd go on a bender.

通常都鎖一整晚 第二天再放我出來
Usually last the night. Let me out the next day.

我想他以為這樣我會很安全
Thought he was keeping me safe, I guess.

有一次,我六歲
This one time, I was six,

他把我放到地下室
he puts me down there,

我醒過來
and I wake up,

門鎖住了
and it's locked.

以前也發生過
It had happened before.

總之,我猜他後來被抓了 我猜的
Anyways, I guess he ended up arrested. I guess.

天啊,寶貝
God, baby.

這個…
Well...

到第二天早上
By the second morning

我沒吃的了
I was out of food.

第三天,燈泡燒壞了
The third day, the light bulb burned out.

那裡一片漆黑
Pitch black in there.

此時老鼠出來了
That's when the rats started coming out.

我在打瞌睡…
I dozed off and...

我感覺到有東西在啃我的手指
I felt the thing, you know, nibbling my finger.

我醒來
I woke up.

老鼠正在啃我的手指
It was, you know, chewing my finger.

你怎麼辦?
What did you do?

我在黑暗中用雙手抓住它 開始往地上砸
I grabbed it in the dark with my hands and I started smashing it.

我就一直砸
And I just kept smashing it

直到雙手上都是爛肉
till it was nothing but goo in my hands.

我在那裡又待了兩天
Two more days I was in there,

在黑暗中
in the dark,

直到我老爸回家
till my dad comes home.

有時候我在想你經歷過多少事情
Sometimes I wonder how many things you have like that

是我不知道的
that I don't know about.

從此之後,我就在想
Ever since, I wonder,

萬一他沒回家呢?
what if he never comes home?

萬一
What if

我還在地下室裡
I'm still in that basement

一片漆黑?
in the dark?

萬一我死在那裡呢?
What if I died there?

那讓我想起這些事
That's what that reminds me of.

什麼?
What?

那水漬
That water stain.

有些東西想要告訴我
Something's trying to tell me that

這全都是紙糊的
it's all papier mache.

有些東西告訴我要醒來
Something's telling me to wake up.

像是…
Like...

像我不是真實存在
Like I'm not real.

好像我只是在做夢
Like I'm only dreaming.

死亡時間 在26日早上四點到九點之間
TOD between 4:00 and 9:00 a.m., morning of the 26th.

毒物檢驗顯示有鎮靜劑,酒精
Tox shows Xanax, alcohol,

同時還有淋病,如果需要知道的話
also had gonorrhea, for what it's worth.

他眼睛有鹽酸 燒傷痕跡顯示當時他是躺著
Hydrochloric acid on his eyes. Burn pattern tells us he was on his back.

眼眶周圍沒有飛濺痕跡 顯示滴得很準
Lack of spray around the orbital cavity indicates precision.

或許是用某種玻璃制眼藥滴管
Some kind of glass eyedropper, maybe.

這是我們的屍體
He's our body.

我不知道這有何改變 所以你們何不先告訴我一下情況
I don't see that changing, so why don't you all fill me in?

死者是一起州調查案中的關鍵人物
Victim is a key figure in a state's investigation.

- 什麼州調查案? - 新成案的
-What state investigation? -Newly formed.

我們在調查報紙 針對芬奇提出的多項指控
We're looking into various allegations made against Vinci in the papers.

芬奇的警探已經將卡斯伯瑞 作為失蹤人口調查兩天了
Vinci detectives have been on Caspere as a missing person for two days.

我們去了他的房子 裡面遭到入室盜竊
We have the man's house, which was burglarized.

你們想要阻止我們插手調查的話
You want to shut us out,

我們將繼續我們自己的自主調查
we'll continue our investigation autonomously.

在芬奇 這樣大家都可以保留他們自己的小秘密
In Vinci, so everybody can keep their little corners to themselves,

但是,各位女士先生們 警察局正在偵辦此案
but, ladies and gentlemen, PD is solving this case.

我能理解范朵拉的情況 但是這跟州有啥關係?
I understand Ventura. How does the state have any claim here?

我們的警員發現了屍體
Our officer found the body.

這樣可以讓你擺脫掉那件事,伍德拉夫
This could get you out from under, Woodrugh.

那件女演員的鳥事 你將參與此案成為州調查員
That actress bullshit. You'd be detailed as a state's investigator.

調查卡斯伯瑞謀殺案是你公開的任務
The Caspere homicide is your public investigation.

調查芬奇警察局 才是你的機密任務
Looking into Vinci PD is your confidential mandate,

為大陪審團審判收集證據資料
gathering Intel for a grand jury.

這次調查對州政府來說非常重要
This probe is very important to the governor's office.

假設一切按你們說的做了
Say this goes your way.

破案之後 對我的人有什麼好處
How's it play for my boy here once the dust settles?

一切順利結束之後
Everything shakes out,

將提供你一個機會 繼續擔任調查員
you'll be offered a chance to remain investigator.

有機會榮升為州警探
In line for a state detective shield.

我們可以處理所有行政上的麻煩
We can wipe away all that admin hassle.

案子結束時
When this is over,

我能回去繼續當巡警嗎?
can I just go back to being on the bike?

各位可以看到 手腕和腳踝處有明顯擦傷
You can see abrasions on his wrists and ankles,

他的軀幹還有瘀傷
Lividity on his torso.

他被倒吊著綑綁,或是類似姿勢
He was bound upside down, or close to it.

檢察總長憂慮 芬奇警察局目前混亂的狀況
Attorney general's office has concerns about obfuscation on the part of Vinci PD.

貝澤萊斯警探 妳將是這次調查小組的首席指揮官
Detective Bezzerides, you'll be primary commander of the detail.

第二指揮官將是芬奇來的傢伙維爾克洛
Secondary is gonna be a Vinci guy, Velcoro.

死者與洛杉磯郡政府 的大筆資金有所牽連
Your DB was into a lot of LA County money.

他家被闖入 所以妳要去芬奇調查
His house was broken into, so you're going to Vinci.

跟妳搭檔的芬奇警探,據說很腐敗
Vinci detective with you, word is he's bent.

與他合作,想辦法讓他棄暗投明
Work him. Leverage something to turn him.

一個星期內我們就會展開全面調查
We'll have a full state probe up inside a week.

卡斯伯瑞的死是整個事件的突破點
Caspere's death is a window into everything.

“整個事件”到底是什麼?
And what is "everything" exactly?

妳了解芬奇市嗎?
You know anything about the city of Vinci?

二十世紀初,那裡是犯罪天堂
It started out as a vice haven, early 1900s.

在二零年代進入工業化
Went industrial in the '20s.

居民被趕出工業區
Pushed out residents from manufacturing zones.

是全州空氣污染最嚴重的地區
Worst air polluter in the state.

每年排放或處理 兩千七百萬磅的有毒廢物
Annually emits or processes 27 million pounds of toxic waste.

他們當初試圖阻止我祖父進行 工業區重新規劃
Reds tried to stop my grandfather from industrial rezoning.

現在是同樣的事情
Same thing.

自從上次打贏環保局訴訟案後 格爾多夫一直盯著我們
Geldof's been after us since we won the last EPA suit.

都是為了錢,維爾克洛警探
It's about money, Detective Velcoro.

卡斯伯瑞是社區重建議案的建築師之一
Caspere was one of the architects of the community renewal initiative.

通過立法,八年期間我們市 能保留七成五的郡稅收收入
Passing legislature, our city gets to keep 75% of its county tax revenue for eight years.

- 那是多少錢? - 大約九億美元
-And what's that worth? -About $900 million.

這還沒算上一般郡政府資助的經費
Being kept from the county general fund.

恩斯特,那是我們的錢
Hell, Ernst, it's our money.

在經濟衰退時 芬奇算是超成功的故事
Vinci's a goddamn success story in a depressed economy.

州政府會利用這次謀殺案 把這裡查到翻天,雷
State's gonna use the homicide to dig into whatever they can, Ray.

無論卡斯伯瑞的案子查到哪裡 我們要你跟到哪裡
Wherever the Caspere case goes, we need you running point.

控制擴散 控制訊息流出
Control the sprawl. Control the flow of information.

狄克森跟著你 芬奇市就靠你了
Dixon is secondary to you, staging out of Vinci.

你會是負責這個專案小組 的范朵拉警探的副手
You'll be working under a Ventura detective commanding the task force.

你清楚了嗎,警探?
That clear to you, Detective?

收到,小隊長,只有一個問題
10-4, Lieutenant. Just one question.

我是否該破案?
Am I supposed to solve this or not?

只要別搞出意外驚喜就好 維爾克洛警探
Just no surprises, Detective Velcoro.

雷明白優先考慮公共利益的前提
Ray accepts dualities must be effected to serve public interests.

的確是
I really do.

- 束縛物? - 乙烯基織物
-Bound? -Vinyl fabric.

兩個手腕有明顯的皮帶扣印痕
You can see the edge of the buckle's imprint on both wrists.

還有膠帶的殘留物
Tape residue.

骨盆處傷口 是由十二口徑散彈槍近距離射擊造成的
Pelvic wounds are from a 12-gauge at point-blank range.

某種超大號的子彈
Some kind of Super X heavy load.

是眼睛受傷後的事 正式死因是心臟病
Came after the eye stuff. Official COD is heart attack.

- 創傷引起心臟病 - 致命一擊
-Trauma-induced. -A coup de grace.

瘀傷顯示他死後 被人放置成直立狀態
Lividity indicates he was placed in an upright position after death.

直立好幾個小時 指甲裡沒有異物,沒有指紋
Spent a few hours that way. Nothing under his nails, no prints.

完全沒有任何痕跡?
No trace at all?

他的眼睛? 這是什麼該死的作案手法?
His eyes? What the fuck kind of modus operandi is that?

醫生說是鹽酸造成的
Doc said it was hydrochloric acid.

還有散彈槍
And a shotgun blast happened.

拷問 有人想從他身上得到訊息
Torture. Somebody wanted to know something.

對,他的房子也被搜過
Yeah, his house was tossed.

有人行動了
Somebody's making a move.

什麼?那是什麼意思?
What? What does that mean?

- 你認識卡斯伯瑞? - 北部正在進行些交易
-You knew Caspere? -There's deals being done upstate.

- 大量的資金在運轉 - 什麼交易?
-A lot of money moving around. -What deals?

你在探我的底?是這樣搞的嗎?
You pull my string? Is that how this works?

我知道越多,就越好處理這案子
Jesus, Frank. The more I know, the better I can deal with this.

這就是你要處理的
This is what you deal with.

卡斯伯瑞對我正在做的事情很重要
Caspere was important to this thing I have going on.

現在我必須把這件事處理乾淨
I've got to clean it up now.

所以你要盡全力調查 直到查清楚
So, you beat the bushes until you figure it out.

你不再是警長的隨從 你是一名警探
You ain't no sheriff's brownie. You're a detective.

你最厲害的線人是誰?
Who's your best informant?

你是認真的嗎?
Are you serious?

去死吧,雷蒙
Fucking hell, Raymond.

(西語)快離開!

(西語)快離開,那裡危險!

是啊,沒錯,去我的
Yeah, yeah, that's right. Fuck me.

真高興見到你
So good to see you.

- 為何你不常來看我呢? - 很忙,工作啊
-Why don't you visit me more? -Just busy. The job.

工作,我們很久沒一起吃晚餐了
The job. We haven't had dinner in ages.

- 因此我帶了這個給妳,媽 - 別跟我來這套
-That's why I brought you this, Ma. -Don't give me that "Ma" shit.

現在開始這樣為時已晚
It's too late for us to start all that now.

妳得吃點東西
Well, you ought to eat something.

我不吃麵包粉
I don't touch bread.

幫我把皮剝掉,保利
Peel that skin off for me, Paulie.

真強壯
So strong.

我前幾天看到你以前的舞伴
I saw your old prom date the other day.

她變胖了
She got fat.

我記得她 等不及要跟男人生小孩
I remember her. Couldn't wait to have somebody's baby.

她人很好,她對我很好
She was nice. She was nice to me.

所有的女孩都對你很好,保利
All the girls are nice to you, Paulie.

你到現在都還沒察覺出來嗎?
You haven't figured that out by now?

今晚要留下來嗎? 我們可以看克林伊斯威特的電影
Want to stay tonight? We can watch a Clint movie.

你可以住你以前的房間
You can have your old room.

我正在辦案
I'm working on something.

- 只是來看… - 她是誰,你這小搗蛋?
-Just came to see... -Who is she, you scamp?

你這大情聖
You rake.

你這樣子就像你老爸
You got hound's blood just like your daddy.

我這陣子不會回來了 我得去洛杉磯和海岸附近工作
I'm not gonna be around for a while. I've got to work around LA and the coast.

特殊案件
Special detail.

那就留下來,我們可以打牌
Then stay. We can play cards.

你可以住你以前的房間
You can have your old room.

最近妳有去餐廳上班嗎?
You been getting any more shifts at the restaurant lately?

我有腕管綜合症沒去上班了 反正我會失去州政府救濟
Not with my carpal tunnel. I'd lose my state check, anyway.

我以為比爾會讓妳非法打工
I thought Bill was letting you work off the books.

比爾?別跟我提那個狗娘養的
Bill? Don't talk to me about that motherfucker.

你要放棄你自己 還是要來硬的?
Are you gonna give yourself up or do this the hard way?

對我來說沒有簡單的方式,你知道的
There ain't no easy with me. You know that.

該死,我好討厭弄得一團亂
Damn. I so hate making a mess.

太多文書工作,知道嗎 那會毀了你
A lot of paperwork, you know. It messes with you.

去你的,我坐過牢了
Screw you. I did my time in prison.

我們根據保險審計列出屋內物品
We're listing contents against insurance audits.

看看什麼東西被偷了
See what was stolen.

有人在找什麼東西 這也解釋為何他被拷問
Well, somebody was looking for something. Would explain the torture.

或許 這傢伙還真想做愛啊
Maybe. Guy really thought about fucking a lot.

你可以別那樣嗎?
Do you mind?

心理醫生的預約 他之前在看心理醫生
Psychiatrist appointments. He was seeing a shrink.

我們得照行程表上的每一個預約打電話
We need to call every appointment in that calendar.

應該將所有這些圈住的日期 比對他的衛星定位記錄
Should check all those circled dates against his GPS.


Yeah.

妳跟電子煙真速配,很多人都辦不到
You pull off that e-cig. Not a lot of people do.

這個地方每天有七萬人湧入,對吧?
This place gets a day-to-day influx of 70,000 people, right?

他們住在那裡?
Where do they live?

我曾試過電子煙,感覺是它在吸我
I tried one once. It felt like it was smoking me.

真正的煙 不會讓你這麼覺得
A real cigarette wouldn't make you feel like that.

或許這有點太像吸機器人的小弟弟
Maybe it was just a little too close to sucking a robot's dick.

我不知道
I don't know.

卡斯伯瑞是我這工程的主要投資人
Caspere was my bank on this thing.

我的垃圾處理公司設立此地 處理化學廢棄物,我們甘冒風險
My disposal company set this up. Chemical runoff. We took the risk.

那風險讓你有機會購買鐵路走廊
And that risk afforded you the chance to buy into the corridor.

但我要告訴你,收購從未完成
But I'm telling you, that buy was never made.

卡斯伯瑞要我付蒙特利 十二塊地的錢
Caspere had me down for 12 parcels below Monterey.

法蘭克,我只能將卡斯伯瑞 已經完成收購的列入預算
Frank, I can only account for what purchases Caspere completed.

- 你是說我… - 麥坎德利斯先生
-Are you saying that I... -Mr. McCandless,

卡斯伯瑞先生 利用短期控股公司
Mr. Caspere had effectively sold Mr. Semyon the land

已經將土地賣給謝苗先生
while acting as a short-term holding company.

儘管卡斯伯瑞遭遇不測 我們只是想要
All we're trying to do is ensure the deal for our parcel

確保我們的土地交易
goes through despite Caspere's tragedy.

如果你有這筆交易的合法文件 就應該沒問題
If you got this transaction legally documented, it shouldn't be hard.

你知道我們有困難
You know we have issues.

如果我們有他媽的文件記錄 我們就能透過銀行處理
If we had a fucking paper trail, we'd be doing this through banks.

那我只能說 一個死人欠你錢
Well, otherwise I'd say you're in the unenviable position

你的處境很慘
of being owed money by a dead man.

那是我的五百萬美元啊
That's $5 million of my money.

等一下,我們的理解是 我們的合夥對象是卡特拉斯特
Hold it, we were given to understand that our partnership was with Catalast.

要是卡斯伯瑞先生付款了 那將會是如此
Had Mr. Caspere made payment, it would have been.

而你的名字 會被加在負責開發的公司合約上
And your name would have been added to the corporate charter for the development.

- 但他沒有 - 我怎麼知道這是真的?
-But he didn't. -How do I know that?

我們不是黑幫,法蘭克
We're not gangsters, Frank.

這無法接受
This is unacceptable.

既然卡斯伯瑞的權益已經無效
Since Caspere's remaining interests have been voided,

我可以給你相同的土地,相同的價錢
I can provide you the same parcel, same price.

- 七百萬 - 相同?
-$7 million. -The same?

我們的報價是一千萬
We were quoted 10.

不是我報的
Not by me.

混蛋
Motherfuck.

他媽的狗蛋
Motherfuck me.

我們賣掉芬奇的資產 投資給卡斯伯瑞和…
We sold off our Vinci assets to put in with Caspere and...

為了這筆交易我把資產全變現
I went liquid for this deal.

我能說什麼呢,法蘭克 聽起來像是卡斯伯瑞先生
What can I tell you, Frank? It sounds like Mr. Caspere

不把你的錢當回事
was playing fast and loose with your capital.

我可以再次提供買進機會 但聽起來你很缺錢
I can offer you the buy-in again, but it sounds like you're short.

我可以拿回來的
I can get it back.

再找別的錢,這將會值得的
Find another stake, it'd be worth your while.

失陪了
Excuse me.

該死,他說七百萬?
Shit. Seven, he says?

在這個時候七百萬對我來說 跟一千萬一樣
Seven's the same as ten to me at this point.

沒錢就無法談判
Can't round off zero.

我變弱了嗎?
Am I diminished?

那是我要告訴該死的…
Is that my message to the goddamn...

我的生意夥伴拿走我的錢
My business partner takes my money,

被拷打殺害了
gets tortured and murdered,

然後怎樣?
and what?

我等著這位維爾克洛 變得像神探嗎?
I'm waiting on this Velcoro burnout to make like Rockford?

通知所有人
Get everybody.

史丹,伊瓦爾,他表親 我們格蘭代爾的人
Stan, Ivar, his cousins, our Glendale people.

他媽的布萊克,不管他去哪裡了
Fucking Blake, wherever the fuck he's been.

法蘭克,我們可以看一下你的剩餘資產
Frank, we can look at your remaining assets.

我沒有任何資產了
I don't have any fucking assets.

房子和賭場都二貸抵押了
The house and the poker room were double mortgaged.

這就是他媽的全部
This was fucking everything.

你是這個意思,法蘭克,為何你…
That's what you meant. Frank, why did you...

別說了,我會拿回來的
Leave it. I'll get it back.

每一分錢
Every dime.

那可能是一個月前
That was maybe a month ago.

九月
September.

慶祝地鐵紅線破土動工
Celebrated breaking ground on the Red Line extension,

和即將製作的一部好萊塢大片
and the imminent production of a major Hollywood movie.

城市的大新聞,而班參與…
Big news for the city. And Ben had a hand...

你能告訴我們卡斯伯瑞先生 在派對上的行為舉止嗎?
Could you tell us anything about Mr. Caspere's demeanor at the party?

他跟別人在一起嗎?有女伴嗎?
Was he with someone? A date?

他在跟一個女人約會
A woman he had been seeing.

我想是
I think.

不太記得她名字
Can't quite recall her name.

- 恩斯特? - 我想是叫塔莎小姐,先生
-Ernst? -A Miss Tascha, I believe, sir.

他跟很多女孩約會嗎? 多到你不知道她的名字?
He see a lot of girls? Enough you wouldn't know her name?

班的社交生活一直很活躍
I believe Ben maintained an active social life.

這方面我們沒有交集
We didn't often cross paths that way.

我們只是辦公事
We only met over business.

你是否可能正好有那次派對的照片呢
You wouldn't have any pictures from the party, sir,

先生?
by any chance?

能幫我們找到那個女孩的東西
Something to help us identify the girl.

卡斯伯瑞先生致力於服務他的社區
Mr. Caspere was dedicated to his community.

一個只有95位居民的社區
A community of 95 residents.

你最後一次見他時 他看起來在煩惱事情嗎?
He did not seem distressed by anything last you saw him?

沒有,只是一般頭痛的老問題
No, just the usual headaches.

郡政府無法原諒我們的獨立
County can't forgive our independence.

而你在外出席活動時 都不跟他談話的?
And you didn't talk to him much outside of business get-togethers?

和偶爾的內閣會議
And cabinet meetings, occasionally.

謝謝你,市長,這樣夠了
Well, thank you, Your Honor. That'll do us.

你記得那晚派對 卡斯伯瑞先生幾點離開你家的嗎?
Do you recall what time Mr. Caspere left your house, night of the party?

我想是十一點,或許十二點
I believe around 11:00, maybe 12:00.

- 大約在結束的時候 - 跟塔莎小姐一起走的?
-Around the time things broke up. -With Miss Tascha?

謝謝你,市長
Thank you, Your Honor.

謝謝你,警探
Thank you, Detective.

我希望盡快破案
I'd like to see this solved as soon as possible.

拿到了他的銀行記錄,通聯記錄 但不知道他是否跟此有關係
Got his bank records, phone calls. Don't know if he had any of the lines, though.

我開始覺得他一定有其他的帳戶
I'm starting to think he must have kept other accounts.

小子,聽取報告時再說吧
Hey, kid, just save it for the debrief.

為何你到這裡? 你甚至不是調查員,對吧?
Why are you here? You're not even an investigator, right?

特別案件,這案子歸州政府管
Special detail. State owns the case.

也找到他的律師 為了這鳥事必須跑遍洛杉磯
Found his lawyer, too. Had to hump all over LA for this shit.

在銀行有個死同志
And this one fag at the bank

想要跟我搭訕
tried, like, hitting on me.

差點海揍這傢伙
Almost clocked the guy.

是嗎?為何你要那樣做?
Yeah? Why would you do that?

我沒想惹事,型男 別把我扯進去,好嗎?
Hey, no trouble here, stud. Just leave me out of it, all right?

他保險公司給的這些表單
His insurance had these forms.

可能是卡斯伯瑞被偷的東西 我們可以去當鋪查查
Items likely stolen from Caspere's place, we can put out pawn sheets on them.

你們查到什麼?
What'd you guys get?

這位年輕人 他有爆炸性的消息
The young man here, he got a dynamite anecdote.

最後一次提款是五天前
Last withdrawal was five days ago.

除了這次都沒啥異常 每月一次,一次領四千美元
Nothing jumps except this. Once a month, $4,000 cash withdrawal.

讓我看看
Let me see this.

提款好像都是在
The withdrawals seem to come around the time

他行程中空白時間裡
of these blank days in his calendar.

- 有他的衛星定位紀錄嗎? - 有
-Did you get his GPS? -Yeah.

這裡
Here.

這些日期什麼都沒有
There's nothing on those dates.

車沒去任何地方 他的賓士是租的
Car didn't go anywhere. Says his Mercedes was a lease.

- 那就說得通 - 不是市府租的,是卡特拉斯特集團
-Well, that makes sense. -Not city. Catalast Group.

為何卡特拉斯特要幫他租車?
Why'd Catalast lease him a car?

或許有人該打電話問問他們
Maybe somebody should call them.

你跟他關係很好嗎?
You tight with him?

我跟誰都不怎樣
I'm not tight with anybody.

我能明天再來嗎?
Can I pick up here tomorrow?

沒問題
Sure.

我得走了
I gotta go.

- 怎樣? - 這些座標
-What? -These coordinates.

都在北邊
They're up north.

蒙特利郡,弗雷斯諾,吉爾羅伊
Monterey County, Fresno, Gilroy.

大多是週末去的
A lot of them on weekends.


Hey.

查德呢?
Where's Chad?

他不來了
He's not coming.

什麼?為什麼?
What? Why?

你還要問我為什麼?真的嗎?
You're gonna ask me why? Really?

你這個變態
You fucking prick.

怎樣,妳是說學校那件事嗎?
What, that thing at the school?

我向查德道過歉 而那是我跟他之間的事
I apologized to Chad, and it's between me and him.

不只是這樣
That's not the end of the story

- 而你很清楚 - 怎麼說?
-and you know it. -How's that?

警察說有人痛扁威特康羅伊
The police said that someone beat up Wit Conroy.

說這件事跟學校發生的口角有關
Said it had something to do with a schoolyard altercation.

我完全不知道是怎麼回事
Well, I don't know anything about that,

但有時候不打不成器
but sometimes a good beating provokes personal growth.

你就不會幹別的事了,對吧?
It's not like you know any other way, right?

真是該死
God damn it.

查德跟你在一起時都會很焦慮
Chad gets anxious when he has to be around you.

你知道嗎?你看得出來嗎?
Do you get that? Do you even see it?

胡說,我們聊天的
That's bullshit. We talk,

我們一起做模型,我們寫信 我給他買錄音機
we build models, we write letters, I got him this recorder.

而他回你幾次信?
And how many times has he written you back?

他需要我,好嗎 即使他沒意識到此事
He needs me, all right, even if he doesn't know it.

而如果他感到焦慮 那可能是因為他知道
And if he gets anxious, it's probably because he knows

他必須聽他媽說他爸的壞話
he's gonna have to listen to his mom talk shit about his dad.

你…你是很壞,雷
You... You're bad, Ray.

你是一個壞人
You're a bad person.

- 你對我兒子沒有好處 - 別那樣說
-And you're bad for my son. -Don't say that.

妳了解我的
You know me.

我們曾經相愛而…
We had something and...

我為妳做過的事 情況就開始失控…
What I done for you, things started to slip away from me...

不,你才不是為我做那件事,雷 你竟敢說那是為我做的
No, you didn't do that for me, Ray. Don't you dare say that you did that for me.

我有權探視兒子,我有權利
I had a right by any natural law. I had a right.

我要親自當面告訴你這件事
I came to tell you this in person.

理查本來不讓我來的
Richard didn't want me to.

我申請了監督探視的緊急令
I'm getting an emergency writ for supervised visits.

什麼?不
What? No.

我們正在申請單獨監護權
We're petitioning for sole custody.

什麼?
What?

不,為什麼?
No, why?

因為不能這樣下去了,沒辦法
Because this can't go on. It can't.

看看你自己
I mean, look at yourself.

妳不會…不,拜託,求求妳,不要
You will not... No. Please, please, don't.

你以前很正派
You used to have something, a decency.

你曾經非常正派
You were good at being decent

直到出事
until something happened.

要是一切安好,你就安好
You were fine as long as everything else was fine.

但是一旦發生事情 你就無法控制自己
But then something happened and you weren't strong enough to stay decent.

- 現在… - 妳跑不了的
-And now... -You won't get away with it.

我會先把整座城市燒成灰燼
I will burn this entire fucking city to the ground first.

我還會申請親子鑑定,雷
I'll petition for a paternity test, too, Ray.

- 如果你逼我的話 - 不,拜託,請別這樣
-If you make me. -Don't. Please. Please, don't.

請別這樣做
Don't do that, please.

真是該死,他是我的一切…
God damn it, look, he's all I...

好嘛,我是人渣
All right, I'm a piece of shit,

但那孩子是我這爛透人生中的一切
but that boy is all I have in my entire shitty life.

不,寶貝
No, babe.

難道你不知道他該過更好的生活嗎?
Then don't you know he deserves better?


Fuck.

狗娘養的
Son of a bitch.

某個混球追撞我的車 你這混…
Some asshole just rear-ended my car. Look, you mother...


Fuck.

幹!
Fuck!

狗娘…
Son of...


Fuck.

下一次,我們把你裝進後車箱裡
Next time, we put you in trunk.

幹!
Fuck!

天啊,老兄,這是怎麼回事啊
Jesus, buddy. What was that about?

天啊,謝謝,他媽…
Oh, God, thank you. Fuckin'...

為什麼有人要這樣對你?
Why would somebody come after you like that, guy?

我是說太瘋狂了,對吧?
I mean, that was crazy, right?

我不知道,他們就是…
I don't know. They just...

你做過什麼得罪別人的事?
What did you do to piss somebody off?

- 你能想起來嗎? - 那是什麼意思?
-Can you think of anything? -What does that mean?

我不知道什麼意思,我在問你啊
I don't know what that means. I'm asking you.

你做過什麼會讓那些傢伙這樣對你
What you might have did to get guys like that after you.

等等,我認識你嗎?
Wait, do I know you?

我從未見過你 但我看到整件事情的經過
I've never seen you before, but I saw the whole thing.

我希望我們可以搞清楚你到底做過什麼
And I wish we could figure out what you did.

你的某種行為 讓那些傢伙看不順眼
Like some kind of behavior that guys like that would have issue with.

像是頂撞他們,朝他們比中指
Like mouthed off, or made a gesture,

或者在芬奇的血汗工廠裡經營非法賭博
or you run a book in Vinci sweatshops.

什麼?就是為這個嗎?
What? Is that what this is?

這個是什麼? 難道這就是你認為的嗎?
Is what what what is? Is that what you think this is?

我看起來 你像是惹了不該惹的人
It just seems to me like you pissed off some serious people.

或許你該更加小心
Maybe you ought to take more care.

只是這樣想,朋友
Just a thought, pal.

維爾克洛和貝澤萊斯來找皮特勒醫生 我們之前打來過
Velcoro and Bezzerides to see Dr. Pitlor. We called ahead.

- 你們在這裡動手術嗎? - 只有整形手術
-You do surgeries here? -Only cosmetic.

本診所雇用一組專業醫務人員
The clinic employs a small group of medical professionals

負責各種服務
who cover a variety of services.

太讓人震驚了
This is quite a shock.

他是否跟你提過麻煩、敵人?
Anything he might have told you that indicated trouble, enemies?

這間診所的聲譽 全靠謹言慎行,警官
The reputation of this clinic rests on its discretion, Officers.

這是機密
Confidentiality.

你的病患被謀殺 他沒有家人
Your patient was murdered. He's got no living family.

有人用酸燒掉他的眼睛,醫生
Somebody burned out his eyes with acid, Doc.

我當然願意幫忙
Well, of course I am willing to help.

至少我希望可以幫上忙
I would hope I can, at least.

你治療他什麼樣的疾病?
What were you treating him for?

若干項,神經衰弱,焦慮
A number of things. Neuroses, anxiety,

像很多人一樣有痛苦的往事
a painful past, like many.

- 罪惡感 - 什麼罪惡感?
-Guilt. -Guilt over what?

班無法抗拒年輕女人
Ben had a weakness for young women.

具體地說就是收錢的年輕女人
Paying for them, more specifically.

他常招妓
He frequented escorts,

然而這會引起他 嚴重的羞愧感和自我厭惡
although it ignited in him tremendous shame and self-loathing,

導致進一步自殘傾向
which resulted in further damaging tendencies.

- 一直循環下去 - 你治療他多久了?
-Old cycles. -How long had he been seeing you?

約三年了
About three years.

他的治療有進展嗎?
Was he making any progress, his therapy?

我認為有 他復發情況沒有以前頻繁
I like to think so. His relapses were less frequent,

他的自殘傾向沒有加劇
and he didn't compound them with further damaging behavior.

他的嗜好 他有提過哪個女孩的名字嗎?
His habit, did he ever mention any girls by name?

最喜歡的服務?最喜歡的女孩?
Favorite service? Favorite girl?

沒有,印象中沒有 但我會查以前的醫療紀錄
No, not that I recall, but I'd be willing to go back over my notes.

塔莎這個名字? 他有提過她嗎?
What about the name Tascha? He ever mention her?

他提過暴力嗎? 跟妓女,皮條客的問題?
Did he ever mention violence? Trouble with a girl, a pimp?

他對性上癮 但他沒有攻擊性
He was sexually obsessed, but he was not aggressive.

比較被動
More passive.

班的私人問題 我只能說到這裡
That's about as detailed as I'll get airing Ben's personal issues.

這很有幫助,謝謝
This was helpful. Thank you.

妳的身份證是安蒂格妮貝澤萊斯
Your ID said Antigone Bezzerides.

妳跟艾略特貝澤萊斯有關係嗎?
Are you related to Eliot Bezzerides by any chance?

- 你認識他? - 我很久以前認識
-You know him? -I used to, a bit, a long time ago.

我那時跟好人公社 研究相關的社會理論
I did some social theory with the Good People.

我記得他有一個女兒
He had a daughter, I remember.

天啊,是妳嗎?
Good Lord, was that you?

我全都拋諸腦後了
I left all that behind.

以前那是個混亂的地方
It was a fucked-up place.

世界上有各種秘密
Well, all kinds of secrets in the world.

各種真相
All kinds of truth.

我們一共有五個孩子一起長大
Five kids living there when I was growing up.

兩個在監獄,兩個自殺了
Two are in jail now, two committed suicide.

社會理論如何解釋?
How's that for social theory?

第五個呢?
And the fifth?

她成了警探
She became a detective.

為避免大眾對此兇殺案進行猜測
To curb public speculation in this homicide,

我有必要宣佈本辦公室
it's become necessary to announce that our offices

正在調查一起
are conducting a criminal probe

芬奇市政府

涉及洛杉磯 芬奇市的刑事案件
into the incorporated city of Vinci in LA County.

檢察總長隨即宣佈 徹查市執政官謀殺案

本次調查早該進行了
This investigation is long overdue.

我們要求所有州政府 與市政府官員合作…
And we ask all state and city officials to cooperate...

檢察總長剛剛宣布要徹查此案
Attorney General just announced a shakedown.

- 你不應該把那個帶到這裡 - 還少一萬
-You're not supposed to bring that here. -It's short 10.

你接替吉恩史萊特里時 我們訂好規矩
When you took over from Gene Slattery, we established terms.

短少不在其中,法蘭克
Short wasn't part of it, Frank.

我在努力湊錢 增加收入來源
I'm pulling some stuff together. Adding revenue streams.

我只需要幾個星期
I just need a couple of weeks.

我賣掉出租的農場和垃圾處理業務
I sold the rent farms and waste disposal business

為了投資鐵路走廊的錢 你知道的
to pull together corridor money. You know that.

你還是欠賭場的回扣
You still owe the poker room kickback.

如果有必要你賣掉一些地
Sell some of that land if you need to.

我的錢隨著卡斯伯瑞的死都沒了
Caspere died with my money in his pocket.

外面有人對賭場感興趣
I've had outside interest re: the poker room.

認為他們可以提供更高的報價
Think they can turn a higher gross.

- 更高的回扣 - 什麼外面的人?
-Higher vig. -What outside interest?

讓你了解一下,這是賣方市場
Just so you know, it's a seller's market.

你真的要為一萬塊為難我嗎?
You seriously gonna bust my balls over 10 G's?

我辛苦經營這地方六年
I kept this place tight as a drum six years.

非法勞工聯盟是誰壓住的?
Who squashed the undocumented workers alliance?

開車肇事逃逸?
That hit and run?

你兒子臉上的白粉跟個小丑似的
Your son's face was so coke-dusted he looked like a clown.

東尼,對
Tony, yeah.

恐怕我的兒子
My son, I fear,

已經瘋了
is losing his fucking mind.

像他死去的母親
Like his departed mother.

有些人無法面對深層的挑戰
Some people can't handle the deep trip.

我恐怕他會破壞一切
I fear he is a destroyer.

我年輕的時候 意識抬頭
In my day, you understand, it was about consciousness expansion,

探索刺激
tracing the unseen web.

孩子會讓人失望
Children are a disappointment.

別生孩子了,法蘭克
Remain unfettered, Frank.

快找到殺卡斯伯瑞的兇手了嗎?
They closer on who killed Caspere?

卡特拉斯特接手他的計畫
Catalast is taking over his action.

一切都在持續進行
Everything's happening.

我在奧克蘭 幫我那沒用的孩子搞了家夜店
My farkakte offspring I will set up with a club in Oakland.

讓他在別處當紈褲子弟
Let him be a boy prince elsewhere.

不管是誰殺死卡斯伯瑞的 他們拿走我的錢
Whoever killed Caspere, they have my money.

- 怎麼說? - 控股公司是空的
-How's that? -The holding company is empty.

那塊地根本沒買下來 我一生的心血全都沒了
The land was never purchased, and I'm fucked out of my life's work.

現在我需要有人指條明路,奧斯丁
Now I need a direction to turn, Austin.

否則我可能要開始找人墊背
Or I may just start pulling down walls.

那不是聰明的做法,小子
That doesn't sound like a smart play, gever.

沒人不喜歡含沙射影
Innuendo is nobody's friend.

你不擔心殺死卡斯伯瑞的兇手 可能有更大的陰謀嗎?
You're not worried whoever did Caspere might be part of something bigger?

在鐵路走廊計畫上較勁 暗地裡搞鬼
Muscling in on the corridor, secret handshakes and whatnot.

班有他自己的慈善機構
Ben had his own journey,

找人殺他的可能是為某種私人恩怨
and what punched his ticket could have come from some personal pocket.

沒人敢跟我耍狠,法蘭克
Nobody muscles me, Frank.

州檢察官會收到錢 卡斯伯瑞的案子就會結案
State attorney will get his piece, Caspere will get closed,

世界還是會運轉,沒人關心我們的爭鬥
the world will turn, uncaring of our struggles.

卡斯伯瑞的案子結案
They close Caspere,

我要先被知會
I want a tip.

我要跟兇手單獨會面的時間
I want time alone with the guy that did it.

你很勤勞,法蘭克
You are industrious, Frank.

我希望你能度過這個難關
I want to see you make it through this.

誰想要接手賭場?
Who wants to move on the poker room?

下星期多加一萬五,法蘭克 再下一個星期加兩萬兩千五
Kickback's an extra 15 next week, Frank. 22.50 the week after.

如果你到時候沒給齊
You don't come through then,

我必須照顧有興趣的人
I have to entertain other interests.

這是生意
It's business.

當然
Sure.

現在這就說得通了,對吧?
Now this is making some sense, right?

解釋了他家的裝飾風格
It explains his home decor.

我敢賭 每月領的現金很可能就是叫雞費用
Nine to one, the cash withdrawal every month was a hooker blowout.

這傢伙定期與犯罪份子接觸
Guy's regularly in touch with criminal elements.

皮條客
Pimps,

他們闖進去,帶他到別的地方拷問
they break in, tortured him somewhere.

可能想要他說出錢的下落
Probably trying to get access to assets.

我認為比這個還要複雜
I think it's more twisted than that.

他受到的折磨,他家裡那些鬼玩意兒
What was done to him, that shit in his house.

我們只是接觸到冰山一角而已
He's into a lot of stuff we're just scratching.

我們可以要伍德拉夫去查妓女 和陪伴服務
Well, we can have Woodrugh work prosts, escort services.

他應該擅長查這個
He'd be smooth for that.

好的
Sure.

妳知道蒼蠅和蜂蜜的俗語嗎?
You know that expression about flies and honey?

我要一堆蒼蠅幹嘛?
The fuck do I want with a bunch of flies?

沒有蒼蠅就沒有誘餌
Well, you don't have flies, you can't fly-fish.

這是什麼鬼地方?
What is this fucking place?

郊區的人逃到這裡
Yeah. Suburban flight,

重工業都遷到內陸或海外
heavy manufacturing moves inland or overseas,

工廠關閉
plants close.

除了這裡,一群聰明的資本家們 由於廉價租賃,優惠稅收政策
Except here, a bunch of good capitalists ran in for cheap leases, tax incentives,

移民勞工,血汗工廠經濟
immigrant labor, sweatshop economics.

你對此沒意見嗎?
You don't have a problem with that?

沒有,我強烈懷疑 大家的生活都是自找的
No, my strong suspicion is we get the world we deserve.

為何你到這裡?這種地方?
Why are you here? This place?

我曾待過洛杉磯警察局
I did time in the LA Sheriff's.

我只是想多賺點錢
I just needed better pay.

正常工作時間
Regular hours.

我有個兒子
I had a son.

我相信他們跟妳說過我的事了
They told you about me, I'm sure.

對,上面說你是個不錯的調查員
Yeah, bosses said you're a solid investigator.

我知道妳不是這樣想 但我絕不擺爛
I know you wouldn't think it, but I don't bullshit.

要是你擺爛怎麼辦?
What would you say if you did?

我能告訴妳我那悲慘婚姻的故事
Can I tell you what you may or may not have heard,

妳可能聽過,即使沒有也肯定聽說了
but almost definitely will hear about my busted marriage?

傳聞說 我殺了傷害我妻子的那個混蛋
Rumors have me killing this piece of filth who hurt my wife.

還說我為錢給南城的一個黑幫幹活
Same rumors put me in hock to a Southland mob.

如果妳問對了人 妳還可能聽說我喜歡酗酒吸毒
And if you know who to ask, you might hear I like to get wet

還有其他惡習
now and then from a number of bad habits.

- 這些是真的嗎? - 是
-Any of that true? -Yeah.

- 哪部分? - 惡習
-Which parts? -Bad habits.

一個都沒戒過
Never lost one yet.

妳呢?
You?

我分不出什麼是好習慣什麼是壞習慣
I don't distinguish between good and bad habits.

帶那麼多刀幹嘛?
What's with all the knives?

如果遇到的每個人都能制服你
Could you do this job if everyone you encountered

你還能幹這份工作嗎?
could physically overpower you?

先別管警察的工作
I mean, forget police work.

沒人在那樣環境裡不發瘋的
No man could walk around like that without going nuts.

所以這些是平衡用的,有道理
So, they're equalizers. Makes sense.

不,即使沒執勤 我也會帶著
No, I'd still wear them even if I wasn't on the job.

男女之間最基本的區別
Fundamental difference between the sexes

就是一方可以徒手殺死另一方
is that one of them can kill the other with their bare hands.

任何塊頭的男人敢動我 我就讓他一分鐘內失血身亡
Man of any size lays hands on me, he's gonna bleed out in under a minute.

讓妳知道一下,我支持女權主義
Well, just so you know, I support feminism.

因為我的身材也不好
Mostly by having body image issues.

皮特勒提到的那個是什麼玩意兒?
What's that thing Pitlor mentioned?

令尊,好人公社
Your dad, the Good People?

就是七零八零年代末 在蓋爾南韋爾附近建的一個公社
It was this, like, commune around Guerneville in the late '70s, '80s.

嬉皮之類的玩意兒
Hippie shit.

妳得自己照顧自己啊
You had to look out for yourself, huh?

那是你
That's you.

芬奇市 邁向未來

我想要讓我們兩個更了解彼此
Look, I'm trying to effect transparency between us.

原因是…
The reason being...

我不知道妳是否知道此事
I don't know if you know this,

但是我們,這次調查
but us, the investigation,

我認為不會有結果的
I don't think it's supposed to work.

- 為什麼? - 這是州檢察官的調查
-Why is that? -State attorney's investigation.

他們一定監聽妳了 那個小子也是
They must have tapped you. You know, the kid, too.

為何他們不找 州里的大陪審團調查這案子
Why wouldn't they have a team of state grand jury investigators

卻要找妳和那小子?
working Vinci instead of just you and the kid?

為何州檢察官不全程施壓?
Why wouldn't the SA do a full-court press on this?

你要聽實話?
You want honest?

告訴我,你有多黑?
Tell me, how compromised are you?

不管怎樣,晚安了
Anyways, good night.

這是什麼?你為什麼沒告訴我?
What is that? Why didn't you tell me?

搞什麼?
What the fuck?

加州公路巡警 以拘捕要脅蕾絲林德爾與其發生關係

因為那是一堆毫無根據的胡說八道
'Cause that right there is a bunch of unbridled horseshit.

妳已經了解那女孩
You've read about the girl.

自已再犯錯就要坐牢了 就想要說是我的錯
Goes to jail for one more fuck up, tries to say I did something wrong.

就這樣
That's it.

- 那你為什麼沒告訴我? - 因為我不願意去想這件事
-Then why didn't you tell me? -'Cause I don't want to think about it.

- 你會丟掉工作嗎? - 不會
-Are you gonna lose your job? -No.

州檢察官指派一個新任務給我
I got a new assignment through the state attorney.

我以後就是警探了
I'm gonna be a detective after.

聽著,報紙提到 你參與黑山安全行動的事
Listen, this paper talks about you being in this Black Mountain Security thing.

我跟妳說過,我不要談沙漠的事
I told you, I don't talk about the desert.

但這個黑山安全行動 做了很多壞…
But this Black Mountain Security, they did things, bad...

所以就這樣?你就… 你就這樣走了嗎?
So that's it? You're just... You're just taking off?

別這樣,我剛跟妳說過了
Come on, I just told you.

我得去洛杉磯工作一陣子
I gotta go to LA to work for a while.

特殊案件,特殊調查
Special detail. Special investigator.

- 如此而已 - 天啊,你身上酒味十足
-That's it. -God, you smell like a bar rag.

大家都說伏特加沒味道 實在是鬼扯
They say vodka don't smell, but that's bullshit.

你聞起來就像我叔叔
You smell just like my uncle.

我只是南下一段時間
I'm just going down south a while.

如此而已
That's it.

- 那你的公寓呢? - 還在那裡,小艾
-And your apartment? -Still there, Em.

你到底在做什麼?
What are you doing?

我不能再這樣下去了,我盡力了
I can't do this anymore. I tried.

是工作
It's work.

這是件好事,小艾
It's a good thing, Em.


No.

你都不談
You barely talk.

我不認識你的家人 你也不想認識我的
I don't know your family. You don't want to know mine.

- 你到底是誰? - 別扯了
-Who are you? -Fuck off.

我他媽會誰呢?
Who the fuck am I supposed to be?

- 我不知道你會是誰? - 老天啊
-I don't know who you're supposed to be. -Jesus Christ.

對,滾吧,走啊
Yeah, fuck off. Go.

天啊,以前你發生過什麼事 我幫不了你
God, whatever happened to you, I can't fix it.

我沒什麼問題
There's nothing wrong with me.

我這週末打電話給妳
I'll call you this weekend.

不用,我不想跟你聯絡,保羅
Don't. I don't want to hear from you, Paul.

你無法給我更好的生活
You can't give me more than this.

你不…你不正常
You're not... You're not right.

有時候我跟你在一起,我能看出…
Sometimes I'm with you and I can tell that...

隨妳
Fuck it.

我得走了
I gotta go.

別回來了
Don't come back.

是妳說的,不是我
It's on you, not me.

我不能再見到你了,保羅
I can't see you again, Paul.

跟你在一起會讓我受傷
You hurt me seeing you.

是妳自找的
You're doing this.

不是我要這樣做
This isn't me doing this.

不是我
This isn't me.

法蘭克
Frank.

你把我丟在這種低級的場所 居然還敢來找我
Surprised you're visiting this pit you stuck me with.

在這裡工作很累的
It's hard work up in here.

我得說,回到這裡我一點都不懷念
I gotta say, being back in here, I don't miss it.

- 就好像是又要頭痛了 - 說得沒錯,是讓人很頭痛
-Seems like a headache looking back. -Fucking right, it's a headache.

供應商,訂購單,許可證
Vendors, purchase orders, licenses.

每個馬子都以為自己會麻雀變鳳凰
Every one of these bitches think that she's Pretty Woman.

我需要知道你手下的妞 是否認識一個男的,喜歡年輕馬子
I need to know if any of your girls knew a guy, liked young trim.

或許吧,約幾個月前
Maybe, like, a few months ago.

他在他家約過一次
He booked a date at his place.

在芬奇嗎?大房子裡?
In Vinci? The big house?

不是,這地方很小,在好萊塢 二手屋
No, this place small. In Hollywood. Took-over home.

妳記得在哪裡嗎?
You remember where it was?

繼續,美眉,說吧
Go ahead, girl, speak.

我寫下地址了
I write them down.

丹尼說注意四周街道 永遠要清楚自己在哪裡
Danny says you pay attention to streets, always know where you are.

這傢伙,是否做了什麼可怕的事?
This guy, he do anything scary?

任何可能惹別人生氣的事?
Anything might have pissed somebody off?

沒有,他有點虛弱
No. He kind of weak, you say?

只想看而已
Just want to watch.

寫下妳跟他碰面的地址
Write it down where you met him.

希望你別忘了這次的協助 法蘭克
I hope this goodwill does not go unnoticed on your end, Frank.

大家都需要朋友的,明白嗎?
Everybody needs friends, see?

去你的

這裡是好萊塢分局刑警隊
This is Hollywood Division Vice Squad.

請在嗶聲後留言 我們會盡快回電
Please leave your message after the beep and we'll get back to you.

我是州警局的貝澤萊斯警探 案件編號93009
This is Detective Bezzerides with state police detail 93009.

我想跟你們的警探談談…
I was hoping to speak with a vice detective...

如果您滿意本次服務 請按1
If you are satisfied with your message, press one.

卡利天使

卡利天使滿足任何需求,任何口味

卡利天使任何時間,任何地點都會服務

一旦去了最佳海岸… @電腦上有做愛照片

- 是 - 妳記得那個失蹤女孩嗎?
-Yeah. -Yo, you remember that missing girl?

我跟她以前的室友談過
I talked to her old roommate.

她說幾個月前薇拉打過電話給她
Said Vera last called her a couple months ago.

問是否有人來找她
Asked if anybody had come around looking for her.

我查過她的通聯記錄 發現有一通來自蓋爾南韋爾的電話
I checked her phone records and a call came from a Guerneville address.

那裡情況怎樣?
How's it going down there?

實在很麻煩
It's a pain in the ass, you know?

沒啥進展,這… 可能是妓女,皮條客幹的
Not much so far. It's... Might be a hooker job, some pimp.

今天就這樣,明天再見吧
Let me let you go. Catch up tomorrow?

好的
Sure.


Bye.

等等我!
Wait for me!

你是個孤獨的人
You were a loner

你還活著
You were alive

在這群行屍走肉之中
Among the walking dead

他是個騙子
He was a liar

不會彌補
Would not atone

今晚還是如此…
Still he went to your head...

我也很會查案吧
How's that for detecting?

卡斯伯瑞還有另一個房子 專門帶女人鬼混的地方
Caspere had another house. Place he brought girls.

- 你去查過了嗎? - 沒有,我不想到這種地方
-You check it out? -No, I don't want to go near it.

而我的人不太擅長處理證據
And my people ain't exactly proficient in evidence handling.

我想你能以警察的身份去查
Figured you'd go in as police,

看看你能查到什麼 我可能需要知道的事情
see what you can, see what I might need to know.

找出任何逼使卡斯伯瑞 處理買地生意的證據
Grab anything that pushed towards Caspere's dealing with land purchases.

那又是怎麼回事?
Yeah, what's going on with that?

錢,那塊地值很多很多錢
Money. Place is about to be worth a whole lot more.

- 這是好萊塢啊 - 又怎樣?
-This is Hollywood. -So?

聽著,我一直想要問你
Listen, I've been wanting to ask you,

事情如我所願那樣發展
things shake out like I expect,

明年此時 你可能就是芬奇警局局長了
this time next year, you might be Chief of PD, Vinci.

你覺得怎樣?
How'd that be?

局長?我不想當局長,法蘭克
Chief? I don't want that, Frank.

我有問過你想不想當嗎? 你怎麼了?
Did I ask you if you want that? What's up with you?

我可是在幫你打算
I'm lining stuff up for you here.

那工作一年能賺三十萬
That job pays 300K a year.

這筆錢能讓你請超厲害的家庭律師了
You could hire a hell of a family lawyer for that.

未來就是這樣
That right there.

你…
You...

你還記得我們是怎麼搞在一起的嗎?
You remember how we got together?

我記得你要棄屍
I remember you dumping a body.

我們搞在一起的因素
The reasons for all this, all that,

對我來說可能不存在了,明白嗎?
might not exist for me anymore. You see?

我沒理由一直這樣下去
I got no reason to keep at this.

意思是說你考慮要坐一輩子牢 當作補償嗎?
Meaning you'd consider life in prison, what, a positive?

不,我沒那樣說
No, I ain't saying that either.

怎樣,你還有我不知道的選項?
What, you have other options here I'm not privy to?

每個人到了絕路時
Everybody's got the one option,

總是會想出選項
you want it bad enough.

你以前曾是條漢子
You used to be a hard man.

- 我累了 - 那去睡一覺
-I'm tired. -Then get some sleep.

查過那地方之後
After you check the place out.

然後跟我報告
Get back to me.

還有,雷
And, Ray?

我以後不想聽你說這種屁話
I don't want to hear you talk like that again.

你還要再一瓶啤酒嗎,雷?
You want another beer, Ray?

不了,我得走了
No, I gotta take off, I guess.

他讓你忙壞了
He's keeping you busy.

是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.

你應該休息一下
You ought to take some time.

度個假
A vacation.

你去過墨西哥聖米格爾德阿連德?
Have you ever been to San Miguel de Allende?

- 沒有 - 我從那裡來的
-No. -That's where I'm from.

有高山,瀑布,廣場
Mountains, waterfalls, this plaza.

那聽起來真的很不錯
Well, that sounds really nice.

或許有一天我可以帶你去看看
Maybe I could show it to you sometime.

我想除非我死了 否則不可能休假的
I think the only way I get a vacation is if I croak.

那你該換份工作了
You should get another job, then.

太遲了,親愛的
It's too late for that, darlin'.

還有很多事都太遲了
That and about a million other things.

你的錢
Your money.

那不是我的錢
That's not mine.

他說
He said

我愛你,寶貝,就像礦工愛黃金
"I love you, baby, like a miner loves gold

這樣你永遠不會變老
"And this way you'll never grow old"

重新結合
The noose recovered

教堂殘骸
Church in ruins