Resident Evil: Retribution (2012) - full transcript

Alice awakes at home with her daughter Becky and her husband. But soon she realizes that she is actually in an Umbrella Corporation's underground facility. Out of the blue, the computer security system shuts-down and Alice flees to the central control room of the facility. She meets Ada Wong, who works with Albert Wesker, and she learns that a five-man team has been sent by Wesker to rescue them. However, the Red Queen sends Jill Valentine and Rain to hunt them down.

我叫艾莉丝
My name is Alice.

曾任职于保护伞公司
I worked for the Umbrella Corporation,

世界上规模和势力最大的企业
the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world.

我原本是高科技设施 巢窟的保全主任
I was head of security at a secret high-tech facility called the Hive,

那是个地下实验室专门负责研发 病毒武器
a giant underground laboratory developing experimental, viral weaponry.

不过发生了意外
There was an incident.

病毒爆发
A virus escaped.

造成很多人死亡
A lot of people died.

问题是他们并没有死透
The trouble was, they didn't stay dead.

控管巢窟的是超级…
The computer that controlled the Hive was a state-of-the-art

人工智慧 名为红后
artificial intelligence: The Red Queen.



红后采取极端方式阻止病毒蔓延
The Red Queen responded to the threat of the viral outbreak in an extreme way.

她大开杀戒
She went homicidal.

你们全都会死在这地底下
- You're all going to die down here. - The Red Queen attempted

红后打算杀死所有人
to kill everyone, Down!

不管他们是否被感染
Whether they were infected or not.

我逃了出来,但这只是个开端
I managed to escape, but this was only the beginning.

病毒像野火般蔓延开来
Viral outbreaks spread like wildfire,

先扩散到美国各地,接着全世界
first across the United States, then the world.

T病毒不仅让死人复活
The T-Virus didn't just bring the dead back to life.

还使他们产生可怕的突变
It mutated them in terrifying ways.

在他们带来地球浩劫的同时
Despite the apocalypse they had created,

保护伞仍继续实验这种致命病毒
the Umbrella Corporation continued to experiment with the deadly virus.

我被感染了
I was infected.

然而T病毒却和我的细胞融合
But the virus bonded with me on a cellular level.



让我得到超能力
I developed powers.

你的基因就是关键
Your genetic structure is the key.

我变得跟以前不一样
L became different.

变得更强大
Powerful.

无人能敌
Unstoppable.

在我变强的同时 人类势力也越来越虚弱
As I got stronger, the human race became weaker.

我尽力将幸存者护送到安全地点
I tried my best to lead what survivors I could find to safety,

但是我们不断受到追击
but we were pursued relentlessly.

就连我的朋友吉儿 也被保护伞捉去洗脑
Even my friend Jill Valentine was seized and brainwashed by Umbrella.

格杀勿论
Shoot to kill.

最后我终于对抗保护伞公司的首脑
Finally, I confronted the head of the Umbrella Corporation,

亚伯魏斯克
Albert Wesker.

他夺走我的超能力 但我仍然打倒他
He robbed me of my powers, but I still managed to defeat him.

我们以为一切终于结束
At last, we thought it was over.

我们以为从这场惨剧中活了过来
We thought we had survived the horror.

但是我们错了
But we were wrong.

我们又再次发现自己得为…
Once again, we found ourselves fighting

生存而战
for our lives.

快,快
Go, go, go!

太阳晒屁股了
Rise and shine.

亲爱的快点,我们要迟到了
Come on, babe. We're late.

闹钟没响
The alarm didn't go off.

贝琪还没起床
Becky's not up yet.

韩德森老师一定会生气的
Miss Henderson's gonna be pissed.

你也知道每次迟到他们的德性
You know how they get when you drop her off late at the school.

宝贝? 宝贝,你还好吗?
Babe? You all right, babe?

还好
Yeah.

我去叫贝琪
I'll go get Becky.

我帮你充好电了
I charged your batteries for you.

贝琪 你知道老师…
Becky, you know Miss Henderson,

要你边比手语边说话
she wants you to speak while you sign.

谢谢爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.

等你放学回来 我会给你一个惊喜
When you come back from school, I have a surprise for you.

我听到了
L heard that.

这些电池越来越不耐充
These batteries are lasting less and less.

我们得去买些新的
We need to get some new ones.

我回家路上…
I can pick some up

-会去买 -我又要迟到了
on my way home. I'm gonna be late again.

该死
Aw, shit.

我去房间帮你…
I'll get you another shirt

再拿件衬衫来
from the bedroom.

昨天有人帮你把干洗衣服拿回来
Someone picked up your dry-cleaning yesterday.

你还真是我的小天使
You are my little angel, aren't you?

你要迟到了,记得吗?
You're gonna be late, remember?

喔,也是
Yeah.

Ooh.

我去帮你拿衬衫
Heh. I'll get you that shirt.

把贝琪带走
Get Becky back! Aah!


No!


No!

救命 救救我们
Help! Help us!


Come on. Come on!

Come on.


Go.


Go!

快走
Go!


No!

-退后 -等等
Back! Wait!

-等等 -退后
Wait! Stay back!

你是有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?

快点上车
Come on, get in.

这是怎么回事?
What's going on?

我也一头雾水
Your guess is as good as mine.

这些人…
Why are these people

-为什么会这样? -那些玩意儿才不是人,不再是…
doing this? Those things are not people. Not any...

(拉昆市)

你有没有受伤?
Are you hurt?

能动吗?好
Can you move? Okay.


Come on.

我靠
Shit!

妈咪
Mommy.

妈咪,快点
Mommy, come on.

快走
Go!

我爱你
I love you.

(保护伞总部安全系统 9 1 9号监禁室)

(档案库)

(监禁对象:艾莉丝计划)

(状态:待侦讯)

艾莉丝计划
Project Alice,

你为何要背叛保护伞?
why did you turn against Umbrella?

吉儿?
Jill?

是你吗?
Ls that you?

艾莉丝计划
Project Alice,

你为何要背叛保护伞?
why did you turn against Umbrella?

克里斯和克莱儿怎么了?
What happened to Chris and Claire?

船上其他人呢?
Where are the others from the ship?

艾莉丝计划
Project Alice,

你是在为谁做事?
who do you work for?

艾莉丝计划
Project Alice,

你是在为谁做事?
who do you work for?

吉儿,你为什么要这么做?
Jill, why are you doing this?

(监禁对象:艾莉丝计划 状态:待侦讯)

警告!
Warning. Warning.

未授权电脑存取
Unauthorized computer access.

安全系统关闭
Security system disabled.

离中央电脑重新启动还有两分钟
Central computer reboot in two minutes.

安全系统关闭
Security system disabled.

离中央…
Central

电脑重新启动
computer reboot

还有1分…
in one minute,

50秒
50 seconds.

安全系统关闭
Security system disabled.

离中央电脑重新启动 还有1分40秒
Central computer reboot in one minute 40 seconds.

安全系统关闭
Security system disabled.

离中央电脑重新启动
Central computer reboot

还有30秒
in 30 seconds.

安全系统关闭
Security system disabled.

离中央电脑重新启动还有20秒
Central computer reboot in 20 seconds.

安全系统关闭
Security system disabled.

离中央电脑重新启动还有10秒
Central computer reboot in 10 seconds.

中央电脑重新启动中
Central computer rebooting.

(保护伞总部安全系统遭入侵)

(逃犯:艾莉丝计划 召集所有安全人员)

(用雷射光栅扫荡走廊)

召集所有安全人员
Scramble all security teams.

用雷射…
And sweep

光栅扫荡走廊
the corridor with the laser grid.

(逃犯:艾莉丝计划)

准备中
Stand by.

准备中
Stand by.

东京程序启动
Tokyo sequence initialized.

准备中
Stand by.

准备中
Stand by.

欢迎来到保护伞中央控制室
Welcome to Umbrella Central Control.

好样的
Yeah.

别想
Don't.

-我是… -艾达王
My name is... Ada Wong.

保护伞企业特务 亚伯魏斯克手下的顶尖探员
Operative for the Umbrella Corporation, one of Albert Wesker's top agents.

我很清楚你是什么鬼
I know exactly who and what you are.

真正的问题是…
Now, the real question is:

我何不当下把你给了结
Why don't I just cancel your contract right now?

我已经不再替保护伞做事
I don't work for Umbrella anymore,

亚伯魏斯克也是
and neither does Albert Wesker.

我才不管
I don't care.

你想杀她就尽管杀
You can kill her if you like,

但你也就永远别想逃离这里
but then you'll never get out of this place.

-魏斯克 -当个乖女孩
Wesker. Now, be a good girl.

把刀放下
Put down the knife.

还有艾莉丝
And Alice,

再见到你真棒
how nice to see you again.

她是怎么逃出去的?
How did she get out?

显然有人帮忙
She's obviously getting help.

我们有内奸
We have a traitor in this facility.

安全系统被关闭了两分钟,长官
Security systems were shut down for two minutes.

-控制室呢? -仍然…
- What about Control? - We still

联络不到他们
can't raise them.

是我把控制室里…
I executed everyone

所有人都杀了
in this control room.

是我让魏斯克有机会侵入主机
I enabled Wesker to hack the mainframe.

是我们关闭安全系统
We shut down the security systems.

把你从监禁室放出来的
We let you out of that cell.

我们得把你从这里弄出去
We have to get you out of this facility.

-你为什么要帮我? -我们需要你
So why do you want to help me? We need you.

人类即将灭绝
The human race faces extinction.

合作是我们唯一的生存机会
Our only hope of survival is for us to work together.

我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere

除非我知道这是哪里 还有这里是在搞什么鬼
until I know where we are and what the hell is going on here.

你在保护伞的研究总部
You're in the Prime Umbrella testing facility.

那个东京又是怎么回事?
Explain Tokyo.

你看到的只是细部影像重现…
What you saw was just a detailed re-creation,

而已
nothing more.

范围也不过…
It goes on for a few city blocks.

(模拟环境:日本东京)

几条街
That's all.

我之前人在户外
I was outside.

是吗?
Were you?

你有看到天空吗?
Saw the sky, did you?

-当时是晚上 -星星呢?月亮呢?
It was night. Stars? The moon?

试验场有300尺高 还有黑色的天花板
The testing floor is 300 feet high, the ceiling black.

里面的场景通常都是晚上
It's usually night in there.

不过怪物不也都是在那时出现?
But isn't that when the monsters come out anyway?

-还有下雨 -气候控制
It was raining. Climate control.

风、雨
Wind, rain.

他们想让它下雪也行
They can even make it snow if they want to.

-为什么要盖出这么一个地方? -很简单
Why build such a place? Simple.

保护伞企业的主要收入…
The Umbrella Corporation derived its primary income

来自贩售病毒武器
from the sale of viral weaponry,

无法在现实世界…
something that's impossible to test in the real

测试 他们重现纽约…
world. They re-created the center

市中心
of New York,

(爆发模拟:美国纽约)

模拟爆发情境给俄国人看
simulated an outbreak, showed it to the Russians,

再把病毒卖给他们
and sold them the virus.

模拟莫斯科爆发情境 好把病毒卖给美国
They simulated an outbreak in Moscow, sold it to the Americans.

模拟东京爆发情境
An outbreak in Tokyo.

好卖给中国
Sold it to the Chinese.

-模拟中国爆发 -好卖给日本
An outbreak in China. Sold it to the Japanese.

没错,大家都非买不可
Exactly. Everyone had to have it.

保护伞开启了新的军备竞赛
The Umbrella Corporation built a new arms race.

只是这次…
Only, this time,

是生化武器 而不是核子武器
it was biological rather than nuclear.

利润极高
Highly profitable.

而这里就是一切的起点
And this is where it all happened.

这就是保护伞最伟大的产物
This is Umbrella's greatest creation.

恶魔之巢
The belly of the beast.

那我们还不赶快出去?
So why don't we just get the hell out of here?

等等
Stop.

再一分钟就要日出了
Sunup is in less than a minute.

你何不…
Why don't you

亲眼见识见识?
just see for yourself?

这个设施位于北俄罗斯…
This facility is located in the straits of Kamchatka,

在堪察加海峡当中 旧苏联…
northern Russia. The old Soviet Union

在80年代建立潜艇站
built submarine pens here in the '80s.

在冷战结束后
After the Cold War ended,

保护伞在这里扩建
the Umbrella Corporation expanded them,

成立了试验场
and built the testing floor.

从没有人成功从这座设施逃脱过
No one has ever escaped from this facility.

冰层
Ice.

你会需要所有能取得的帮助
You'll need all the help you can get,

所以我安排了突击队 从地面侵入接应你
so I've arranged for a strike team to enter from the surface and assist you.

就是那里
There they are.

保护伞设施的入风口
Intake vents for the Umbrella facility.

看起来已经废弃了
Looks abandoned.

他们就希望你这么想
That's what they want you to think.

行动! 我们只有两小时…
Let's move. We have just two hours

救艾莉丝和艾达
to extract Alice and Ada.

之后保护伞大批复援就会到
After that, we can expect heavy Umbrella reinforcements.

我来入侵安全系统
Running a bypass.

这是…
These are

艾达给我的密码
the codes from Ada.

你相信她吗?
Do you trust her?

输入就对了
Just enter the numbers.

炸药安装好了
The charges are set.

搞定了
We're in.

我们上吧
Let's go do this.

他们进来了
They're in.

突击队已控制通往地面的电梯
The strike team has secured an elevator for your escape to the surface.

他们会歼灭保护伞的爪牙
They will eliminate Umbrella resistance,

然后和我们会合
then rendezvous with us,

送我们出去
and escort us out.

成员中还有…
They have a friend

一个你的朋友
of yours with them.

路瑟威斯
Luther West.

他还活着?
He's alive?

站稳了,小妞们
All right. Hold on, ladies.

开始对表,两个小时…
- Synchronize watches. - Two hours exactly in

-一-一 三、二、一,对表
three, two, one, mark.

(引爆启动)

里昂
Leon,

为什么不用…
why don't we

遥控引爆?
trigger remotely?

我们不能冒信号被干扰的风险
Can't risk them jamming the signal.

不管成功与否都得把这设施毁掉
And whether we succeed or not, this facility has to be destroyed.

要是两个小时不够怎么办?
What if we take longer than two hours?

那就希望你很会憋气
Then I hope you're really good at holding your breath.

保全主任吉儿已到东京试验场
Security Chief Valentine has reached the Tokyo test environment.

她在追踪…
She's tracking


you.

他们往这边来了
They're headed this way.

她的命令是尽可能…
Her orders are to recapture you,

捕获你
if possible,

如有必要就消灭你
terminate you if necessary.

这些命令是谁下的?
Who's giving these orders?

红后
The Red Queen.

-那台电脑? -没错
The computer? Yes.

就是在巢窟的人工智慧
The same artificial intelligence you encountered in the Hive.

现在的保护伞由她掌控
She now controls what remains of the Umbrella Corporation.

她会不惜一切阻止你逃到地面
She will stop at nothing to prevent you escaping to the surface.

我帮你们…
I've plotted

规划了脱逃路线
an escape route for you.

你们要穿越纽约试验场到市郊
You'll cross the New York environment to Suburbia

在那里和突击队会合
where you'll rendezvous with the strike team.

他们会带你们通过莫斯科…
They'll escort you through the Moscow environment,

到潜艇站
to the submarine pens.

然后搭电梯返回地面
And take the elevator back to the surface.

红后拦截了我的信号
The Red Queen has intercepted my signal.

她就要夺回设施的控制权了
She's about to regain control of this facility.

你们得快点,我不能…
You must hurry. I can't...

别听那个叛徒魏斯克说的话
Don't listen to the traitor Wesker.

现在由我作主
I am in control now.

艾莉丝计划

艾达
Project Alice, Ada Wong,

待在那里别动
stay where you are.

-我们走 -艾莉丝计划…
- Let's move. - Project Alice,

你们全都会死在这地底下
you're all going to die down here.

这句话我之前也听过
I've heard that before.

(艾莉丝计划)

(状态:携械潜逃)

(纽约、市郊)

(东京、柏林)

(入侵警报!未授权电梯运作)

采防御队形
Defensive formation.

瞄准目标
Mark your targets.

准备射击
Fire at will.

潜艇站就在前面
Submarine pens are up ahead.

贝瑞,你和我打前锋
Barry, you and I take point.

30分钟后和艾莉丝跟艾达会合
We rendezvous with Alice and Ada in 30 minutes.

安全
Clear.

这阵仗有够夸张的
Now, that's some hardware.

台风级
Typhoon class.

是苏联制最大的核子潜艇
The biggest nuclear subs the Soviets ever built.

保护伞就是用它们 秘密运送生化武器到全球各地
Umbrella used them to secretly transport bioweapons all over the globe.

快点!我们剩不到90分钟
- Let's pick up the pace. - We have less than 90 minutes.

发现入侵者
Intruders detected.

消灭目标
Targeted for termination.

纽约
New York.

我们还得穿越两座…
We need to cross two more

试验场
test environments to escape.

快点
Let's move.

保护伞为什么还要继续测试?
Why would Umbrella continue to run these tests?

他们想研究生化灾害并控制它
They want to study the biohazard, learn how to control it.

启动纽约程序
Initialize New York sequence.

启动生化灾害
Activate biohazard.

准备中 准备中
Stand by. Stand by.

纽约程序启动
New York sequence initialized.

红后…
The Red Queen.

启动…
She's activating

生化武器来阻止我们 快走
bioweapons to stop us. Let's go.

等等
Wait.

你听到了吗?
You hear that?

你知道是什么吗?
You know what it is?

大概猜得到
I have an idea.

开什么玩笑
You have got to be kidding me.

男孩们
Hey, boys.

坏主意
Bad idea.

快走
Let's move.

我们的时间落后了
We're behind schedule.

怎么回事?
What's going on?

程序结束了
It's the end of the sequence.

它们很少超过一小时
They rarely last more than an hour.

走吧
Come on.

免得红后又启动其它东西
Before the Red Queen activates something else.

目标仍活着
Targets survived.

由保全主任吉儿范伦婷负责拦截
Security Chief Valentine to intercept.

入侵者进入莫斯科试验场
Intruders entering Moscow test environment.

启动疫生兽
Activate Las Plagas Undead.

(启动疫生兽)

发生什么事?
What's going on?

红后知道我们来了 保持高度警觉
- The Red Queen knows we're here. - Keep your eyes open.

准备中 准备中
Stand by. Stand by.

莫斯科程序启动
Moscow sequence initialized.

-怎么了? -你听
What? Listen.

在那里
Right there.

那些是什么鬼东西?
What the hell are those things?

后退
Fall back.

大家后退
Fall back.

是云
Clouds.

这不是真的
They're not real.

是影像投射
It's a holographic projection.

当他们在模拟实验时
When they were running a simulation,

相信我 可没人有空看天空
trust me, no one was looking at the sky.

(拉昆市)

会合点到了
This is the rendezvous point.

突击队迟到了
The strike team is late.

他们在哪?
Where are they?

你后面的房子内有动静
There's movement in the house behind you.

楼上窗户
Upstairs window.

他们为何会在屋内?
Why would they be in here?

他们用我的复制人作试验
They're using clones of me.

当然
Of course.

你可是50个基本型之一
You were one of the 50 basic models.

“基本型”
"Basic models."

你以为模拟试验中的人都从哪来
How do you think Umbrella populates these test scenarios?

他们每次模拟…
Hundreds of people dead each time

都要死上好几百人
they run a simulation.

保护伞为他们植入基本记忆
Umbrella imprints them with basic memories,

让他们足以在面对生化灾害时
just enough to ensure a correct emotional response

保有正确的情绪反应
to the threat of the biohazard.

在这一段人生中 她可能是…
In one life, she could be

住在市郊的家庭主妇
a suburban housewife.

下一段可能是纽约的企业女强人
The next, a businesswoman in New York.

再下一段又可能是保护伞的士兵
The next, a soldier working for Umbrella.

妈咪
Mommy.

我听…
I hid

你的话躲了起来
like you told me.

你的衣服…
What happened to your clothes

跟头发怎么了?
and your hair?

(市郊)

(莫斯科)

(潜艇站)

是火箭弹,快趴下
RPG! Down!

我们快没时间了
We're running out of time!

立刻想办法带我们出去
You have to find us a way out now!

快好了
Almost there!

这全都不是真的
None of this is real.

-对她来说是真的 -我知道
It is to her. I know.

那就是重点
That's the point.

她对你的情感都是植入的
All these feelings she has for you, they were imprinted.

一天前…
A day ago,

她的脑子还一片空白
she was a blank slate.

我可以带你去看冷藏室 还有十几个像她这样的人
I could show you a dozen just like her in cold storage.

抱歉,但这是事实
I'm sorry, but it's true.

准备好没?
Ready.

我很快吧?
I was fast, wasn't I?

是啊
Yes, you were.

-爸爸? -他不是你爸爸
Daddy? He's not your father.

尽可能捕获
Capture if possible.

必要就消灭
Terminate if necessary.

有小孩在场
There's a child here.

不关我们的事
Your problem, not ours.

你人真好 你一点都没变
All heart. You haven't changed a bit.

我可不认识你
I don't know you, lady.

好了…
Now,

你要投降还是要去死?
surrender or die.

别起来
Stay down!

分组前进
Advance in teams!

是,长官
Yes, ma'am!

你不能…
You can't

待在这里
stay here!

这会指引你出去的路
This will show you the way out.

穿过莫斯科到…
Go through Moscow to the

潜艇站
submarine pens.

拿着
Take this.

我身上东西…
The less I have

越少越好
with me, the better.

A小队前进
Alpha Team forward!

他们要来了,我们得快走
They're coming. Hurry.

Go.

搞定了!
I've got it!

这边
This way!

Hey.

等等
Wait.

她救过我们,你忘了吗?
She helped us. Remember?

你们撑过来了
You two made it!

我还以为只剩我…
Thought I was the only one

活着
that survived.

这是什么地方 为什么全是俄文?
What is this place, and why is everything in Russian?

你又干嘛穿得像SM女王?
And what's with the S & M getup?

知道…
You know how

怎么用吗?
to use this?

我在宣导枪械管制
I campaigned for gun control.

你可能没听懂,我反枪械
No, I don't think you understand. I marched against the NRA.

集中精神
Concentrate.

就跟照相一样
It's just like a camera.

瞄准了按下去就好
Point and shoot.

恭喜你,现在你屌爆了
Congratulations. You're officially a badass.

这里到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on here?

我回来再解释
I'll explain when I get back.

现在你先保护好她
You have to keep her safe.

-你跟着她 -你要走了?
You stay with her. You're going?

你说好不会离开的
You said you wouldn't leave.

相信我,我说的是实话
Trust me, okay? What I say is true.

我会回来找你的
I'll come back for you.

你保证?
You promise?

相信我
Trust me.

我爱你
I love you.

走吧
Come on.

她会回来的
She'll be back for you.

我们去找地方躲起来
Gotta find a hiding place.

-我见到了你妹妹 -什么?
I met your sister. What?

她好凶
She's not very nice.

我们躲到这下面去
Let's try hiding down here.

这边
This way.

快走
Let's move!

我们可以从外围绕过去
We can work our way...

难道要我寄邀请卡吗?
Waiting for a written invitation?

很酷的车
Sweet ride.

这里是莫斯科嘛
Well, this is Moscow.

我听到枪声 想说你们可能需要…
Heard gunfire. Thought you might need

-帮忙 -艾达呢?
some help. Where's Ada?

我想她来不了
I don't think she made it.

-抱歉 -你看到…
I'm sorry. You saw

她死了?
her die?

没有
No.

她总是…
She always

有办法的
has a plan.

男孩们,帮个忙吧?
Boys, you mind?

-来吧 -很乐意
Shall we? My pleasure.

下次事先说一声吧
Let me know when you plan on doing that again.

小心前面
Heads up.

我们的朋友又回来了
Our little friend is back!

我靠
Shit.

快到了
- Almost there. - No.

等等,你不是要下去吧?
Wait. You're not going down there!

大家没事吧?
Everyone okay?

是啊
Yeah.

好,走吧
All right, let's go.

有人吗?
Hello?

你们可以出来了
You can come out.

我回来了
I'm back.

你哪找到这些人的?
Where'd you find these guys?

这是谁?
Who's this?

我是贝琪
I'm Becky.

你好,贝琪
Hi, Becky.

她是我妈
This is my mom.

你妈?
Your mom? Mm.

说来话长
Long story.

还有22分钟
Twenty-two minutes left.

我们不能走原路回去
There's no going back the way we came.

赛吉一死也没地图了
We lost our map with Sergei.

交给我
I'm on it.

(潜艇站)

可以走这条隧道
We can take this tunnel.

走到底有路通往潜艇站
There's a service shaft that leads down to the submarine pens.

走吧
Let's go.

你怎么会帮魏斯克做事?
How'd you end up working for Wesker?

我没帮他做事
I don't work for him,

只是上面的情势变了
but things on the surface have changed.

魏斯克说你知道有武器
Wesker said you knew of some weapon,

能帮我们扭转…
something that could turn the tide

战局
for us.

但我没想到…
But I don't think

会为了一个人 冒这么大的险
I would have risked so much for one person.

你八成说对了
You're probably right.

这边
This way.

潜艇站…
The submarine pens

就在上面
are up above us.

走吧,快点
Come on. Move.

电梯平台就在上面
The elevator platforms are up ahead.

还有11分钟
Eleven minutes.

-没问题的 -等等
We're gonna be okay. Hold on.

还有11分钟,没问题的
- Eleven minutes. - We're gonna be okay.

-等等 -启动发电器
Hold on. Accessing power grid.

释放生化灾害
Dispatching biohazard.

大家上去
Everybody get on board.

站稳了 下层楼…
Hold on. Next stop,

男性服饰和运动用品
menswear and sporting goods.

蹲下
Move down!

-贝瑞,怎么了? -不知道
Barry, what is it? I don't know.

你要去哪?
Where are you going?

有人从远端把电源切断了
Somebody must've cut the power remotely.

勇敢点
Be strong.

我会保护你的
I'm gonna keep you safe.

你能让电力恢复吗?
Can you get it online?

要有密码…
Not without

才行
the access codes.

九分钟 看来得用B计划了
Nine minutes. Looks like we're going with plan B.

什么?
What?

我们会装那些炸弹是有原因的
There's a reason we planted those explosives.


No!

妈咪
Mommy!

妈咪
Aah! Mommy!

我感觉很糟
I feel like shit.

她死了
She's dead.

-你要干嘛? -她还活着
What are you doing? She's alive.

我要去救她
I'm going to get her.

我死了这么多朋友 不能就…
I didn't lose friends

这么…
so you could

-让你走 -我会…
walk away. I plan

回来的
on coming back.

别这么做
Don't do this.

你的命…
You're more important

比她重要
than she is.

你错了
That's where you're wrong.

这大错特错
This is a mistake.

给我让开
Get out of my way.

别丢下我先走,好吗?
Don't leave without me, okay?

开什么玩笑,我要跟你一起去
Are you kidding me? I'm going with you.

别动,别动
Don't move. Don't move.

没事的
It's okay.

把她救回来
Go get her back.

喜欢吗?
You like that? Huh?

前进
Move up!

退回电梯
Fall back to the elevator!

你们走
You go!

我先留在这里
I'm gonna stay a while.

贝瑞
Barry.

倒数结束时
When the countdown gets down to zero,

你们得在电梯上
you have to be on that elevator!

总有人得留下殿后,里昂
Someone's got to stay.

何况…
Besides,

我觉得还满爽的
I'm kind of enjoying myself!

走,快走
Go. Go!

走吧
Come on!

贝琪
Becky. Becky.

快走
Go!

把囚犯带出来
Bring out the prisoner!

停火
Cease your firing.

不然我就杀了她
Or I'll execute her.

好了
Now,

把枪抛开…
throw down your guns,

走出来
and step out.

走出来
Step out,

不然就杀了她
or she dies!

妈咪,她们是谁?
Mommy, who are they?

妈咪,她们是谁?
Who are they?

妈咪,那是你吗?
Mommy, is that you?

你是我妈咪对不对?
You're my mommy, aren't you?

我现在是了
I am now.

快走
Move!

直升机就快到了
Choppers are on their way,

坐着好好放松吧
so just sit back and relax.

发生什么事?
What's going on?

那是什么鬼?
What the hell is that?

贝琪,有没有受伤?
Becky, are you hurt?

我没事
No. I'm okay.

我就说她有办法的
Told you she'd have a plan.

只剩你们两个?
Only the two of you?

这样就够了
It'll be enough.

瘟疫寄生体
The Las Plagas parasite.

Aah!

消灭艾莉丝计划
Terminate Project Alice.

(命令:消灭目标)

艾莉丝
Alice!

你杀不死我的
You can't kill me.

我不需要
I don't need to.

我来对付你了
I'm coming for you!

祝你好运
Good luck with that.

里昂
Leon.

怎么了?
What is it?

救兵来了
It's help.

真高兴你回来了
Glad to have you back.

真高兴你回来了
Glad to have you back.

I don't care.

魏斯克
Wesker.

看来你过得很舒服嘛
I see you've made yourself at home.

我得说…
Well, I must say,

这感觉确实挺舒适的
it does have a certain ease to it.

这是什么? 你对我做了…
What is this? What have you done

什么?
to me?

你是唯一…
You were the only one

成功和T病毒融合…
to successfully bond with the T-Virus,

而且彻底发挥其功效的
to fully realize her powers.

现在我需要你
Well, now I have need of you.

需要之前的你
The old you.

所以我把你的超能力还给你
So I've given you back your gift.

你就是…
You are

我们的武器
the weapon.

我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.

或许吧
Perhaps.

但首先你还有工作要做
But first, you have work to do.

红后要消灭地球上所有的人类
The Red Queen is determined to destroy all life on earth.

这些是世上仅存的人类
This is the last that remain of us, of the human race.

我们面对共同的强敌
It seems we're bonded against a common foe.

这也是为何我们再次需要 你这个终极武器
This is why we needed you back. The ultimate weapon.

这是人类的最后反抗
This is humanity's last stand.

末日的开始
The beginning of the end.

封住缺口,封住缺口 守住周边阵地
- Close the gap! Close the gap! - Keep that perimeter closed!

? You surprised me With a kiss ?

? Underneath the Crashing waves ?

? You advised me With your tears ?

? Then release your hexes ?

? Right back where you began ?

? Torn apart from the inside ?

? Race back into your skin ?

? By the crawl you bring ?

? You invite me To your face ?

? In between the acid rains ?

? Hypnotize me with your kiss ?

? Then release your hexes ?

? Right back where you began ?

? Torn apart from the inside ?

? Race back into your skin ?

? By the crawl you bring ?

? By the crawl ?

? By the crawl ? ?