Black Widow (2021) - full transcript

In Marvel Studios' action-packed spy thriller "Black Widow," Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.

嘿 娜娜
Hey, Nat!

我俩都头朝下啦
We're both upside down.

我打赌你会先倒下
And I bet you're gonna fall down first.

不会 你先倒
No, you will.

你撑不住了
You can't hold it much longer.

我就说你会先倒吧
Told you you'd fall down first.

我就说吧
I told you! I told you!

说了你会先倒吧
Told you so!

妈咪
Mommy!

怎么了
What happened?

她膝盖着地摔倒了
She fell on her knee.



你磕到膝盖了吗
-Oh, you bump your knee?

好了 小家伙
Oh, come on, little one.

起来吧 没事的
Get up. You're okay.

走吧 你是个勇敢的女孩
Come on. You're a brave girl.

疼痛只会让你变得更强
Your pain only makes you stronger.

- 你说对吗 - 对
-Right, you? -Yeah.

- 是吧 - 看
-Yeah? -Look!

森林星星
Forest stars.

你知道吗
Yeah. You know what?

其实他们属于七鳃鳗科
Those are actually part of the Lampyridae family.

你们看到的那个光
And the glow, the glow that you see,

来自一种化学反应
that comes from a chemical reaction called...

叫做生物荧光
bioluminescence.

走吧 该吃晚饭啦
Come on, time for dinner.



生物银关
Bio-goomin-feasants?

生物银关 没错
"Bio-goomin-feasants." That's right.

吃饭啦
Dinner!

快来 吃饭啦 大姑娘
Come on, dinner, big girl!

我想吃芝士通心粉
I want mac and cheese.

你想吃芝士通心粉呀 我呢 我想要
Oh, you want mac and cheese? Okay. Well, I want...

鱼子酱还有香槟
caviar and champagne.

拿上餐巾纸
Grab the napkins.

你拿这个 谢谢你
You take this. Thank you.

能给爸爸拿下田园沙拉酱吗
Oh, would you grab the ranch dressing for Dad?

好了
Okay.

绿豆是我最爱的蔬菜
Green beans are my favorite vegetable.

爸爸回来啦
Dad's home!

嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.

嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.

你还好吗
Everything okay?

大家今天过得怎么样
How was everybody's day?

妈咪教我萤火虫
Mommy taught me about lamp bugs.

我还摔倒了伤了膝盖
And I fell and hurt my knee,

不过现在不疼了
but it doesn't hurt anymore.

然后在院子里看到了萤火虫
And we also saw fireflies in the backyard.

那是我今天
That was my favorite part

- 最喜欢的事情 - 不要
-of the whole day. -No.

叶莲娜 我们每年都会看到萤火虫呀
Yelena, we see fireflies every year.

还剩多少时间
How long do we have?

我不知道 大概 一个小时
I don't know. Like, an hour, maybe.

我不想走
I don't wanna go.

别这么说
Don't say that.

姑娘们
Girls...

记得我跟你们说过某天会来一次大冒险吗
you remember when I told you that one day we would have that big adventure?

就是今天
Today's the day.

好 我们走吧
All right, let's go.

对不起
I'm sorry.

- 我们得快点 - 谢谢你
-Come on, we gotta hurry. -Thank you.

- 我没穿鞋子 - 谢谢你 宝贝
-I don't have my shoes. -Thank you, baby.

没关系 不用穿鞋
That's okay. You don't need your shoes.

- 但我还很饿 - 是吗 你猜怎么着
-But I'm still hungry. -Yeah? Guess what?

我车上有水果卷
I got Fruit Roll-Ups in the car.

别拿了 放下 去车上等着
No, leave it, leave it, leave it. Go wait in the car.

- 你拿着了吗 - 拿了
-You have it? -Yeah.

- 只有这一份吗 - 只有这一份没被火烧毁
-It's the only copy? -It's the only one not on fire.

我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?


Home.

妈咪 你傻了
Mommy, you're silly.

我们刚离开家
We just left home.

我想听我喜欢的歌
I want my song.

叶莲娜 快点 宝贝
Come on, Yelena. Hurry up, baby.

我们走 娜娜 快点 我们得走了
Let's go. Come on, Nat. Hurry up. We gotta go.

得走了 快跑起来
We gotta go. Come on, you gotta run.

快点 宝贝
Come on. Honey, honey.

- 跟妈妈走 - 好
-Go with your mom. Go with your mom. -Okay.

- 娜娜 快点 - 我来了
-Nat, hurry up! -I'm coming!

好 系安全带
Okay. Seat belts.


Okay.

爸爸怎么不上飞机
Why isn't Dad in the plane?

他就快上来了 宝贝 他快来了
He's coming. He's coming, baby. He's coming.

妈妈
Mom?

妈妈
Mom!

我需要你过来
I need you up here.

- 好 - 好
-Okay. -Okay.

我需要你往右拉
I need you to pull right.

妈妈 你身上有血
Mom, you've got blood on you.

没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.

按下那里的加速器
Hit the accelerator there.

抓稳 抓稳
Hold it steady, hold it steady.

速度到55的时候往回拉
You're gonna pull back at 55 knots.

我们一起数
Let's count together.

45 50
45, 50...

往回拉你可以的
Pull back. You can do it!

往回拉 用全力
Pull back. All your strength.

妈咪 快起来
Get up, Mommy.

疼痛只会让你更强 记得吗
Pain only makes you stronger, remember?

红色守卫者回来了
The Red Guardian returns.

红色守卫者凯旋
The Red Guardian returns triumphant.

求求你了 别再让我做卧底了
Please, please, I beg you. No more undercover work.

我想回去执行任务 我想要回我的制服
I wanna get back in the action. I want my suit back.

我想穿回制服
I wanna get back in it.

德雷科夫将军 已经三年了
General Dreykov, it's been over three years.

绝不要让他们俘虏你的心
Never let them take your heart.

你拿到了吗
Did you get it?

北方研究所呢
And the North Institute?

烧成灰了
Ashes.

不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.

梅丽娜怎么样了
How is Melina?

她会活下去 她很强大
She'll live. She's strong.

- 妈咪 - 妈妈
-Mommy? -Mom?

- 爸爸 - 这个我来处理
-Daddy! -I'll handle this.

- 爸爸 - 叶莲娜
-Daddy! Daddy! -Yelena!

- 爸爸 - 放开她
-Daddy! -Get away from her!

别碰她
Don't touch her!

别碰她
Don't touch her!

我会杀了你们所有人
I will kill you all!

亲爱的
Honey.

你得把枪给我
You're gonna need to hand me that gun.

我不想回那里
I don't wanna go back there.

我想留在俄亥俄州
I wanna stay in Ohio.

你不能带走她
You can't take her.

不能
You can't.

她才六岁
She's only six.

你当时年纪更小
You were even younger.

没事的
It's okay.

过来
Come here.

你们不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.

知道为什么你们会没事吗
Do you know why it's gonna be all right?

因为我的女儿是世界上最坚强的女孩
'Cause my girls are the toughest girls in the world.

你们要照顾彼此 好吗
You're gonna take care of each other, okay?

所有 一切都会没事的
And everything, everything's gonna be fine.

那一个 她有热血
That one, she has fire in her.

她叫什么
What was her name?

娜塔莎
Natasha.

啊 娜塔莎
Ah... Natasha.

不要
No!

剔掉残次品
Remove all the defects.

那个
That one

还有她
and her.

不要
No!

叶莲娜
Yelena!

拿着 拿着 不
Take it! Take it! No!


No!

现在红房子就是你的家了
The Red Room is your home now.

放开我 不要
Get off me! No!

我们社区发现了间谍
Undercover spies in our communities.

他们使用假身份 甚至成家
They took on false identities, even raised families...

- 他们在上面 长官 - 一号信号消失
-They're topside, sir! -Tier 1 has LOS!

所有出口我们都盯上了
We've got all exits covered.

好的 保持警惕
All right. Stay alert.

正在派精锐队进去
I'm sending in alpha squad.

娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫违反了《索科维亚协议》
Natasha Romanoff is in violation of the Sokovia Accords.

她袭击了瓦坎达国王
She assaulted the king of Wakanda.

抓住她杀鸡儆猴
Make an example out of her.

- 怎么说 - 别这样
-Yeah? -Don't do this.

怎样
Do what?

追踪我
Come after me.

你在为难自己 你看起来穷途末路了
I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate.

我还以为你会找我谈条件呢
Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal.

因为在我看来
'Cause from my vantage point,

现在穷途末路的
it's the federal fugitive

是你这位联邦逃犯
who's desperate.

在我看来 你该躺下睡一会了
From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest.

你现在第二次做冠状动脉搭桥了吧
What is this, your second triple bypass?

我要是你就不会担心这个
I wouldn't worry about me.

我们抓了巴顿 抓了威尔逊还有另一个家伙
We got Barton, we got Wilson and that other guy,

你的团队人数疯狂锐减
the incredible shrinking convict.

罗杰斯在逃 没人能帮你
Rogers is on the run. You got no friends.

你能去哪儿
Where you gonna go?

遇见你之前我有很多人生 罗斯
I've lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross.

你不该费这么大功夫的 挂了
You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. I'm done.

罗曼诺夫
Romanoff?

找到一个空背心 罗斯部长
Got an empty nest, Secretary Ross.

这是她的追踪器 部长
Her tracker, sir.

已锁定目标 等待包裹出现
Eyes on target. Waiting for the package.

同伴一号在我的视野里
I have sights on collateral one.

数到三开枪
Firing in place of three.

五 四
Five, four...

她发现我们了 目标放出烟雾
She met us. Target deployed smoke.

她带着包裹走了 你留在高处 我去地面
She's on foot with the package. Stay high. I'm going to ground.

奥克萨娜
Oksana.


Oh, no.

我做了什么
What did I do?

解救其他人
Free the others.

叶莲娜 报告进展
Yelena, we need a status report.

叶莲娜 报告进展
Yelena, we need a status report.

向团队领导汇报
Converge on team leader.

德雷科夫将军 我们有个逃兵
General Dreykov, we have a deserter.

请求启动任务管理方案
Permission to activate Taskmaster Protocol?

笑一个
Smile.

你睡的是我的床
You're in my bed.

我都没盖你被子
I'm... I'm not even under the covers.

我要的东西你都拿到了吗
Did you get everything on my list?

给你拿了护照 入境签证 几个当地驾照
Got passports, entry visas, a couple of local driver's licenses.

混搭一下 你应该能搭出20多个身份
Mix and match, you should be able to stretch it to 20 or so identities.

范妮·隆巴顿
Fanny Longbottom?

- 怎么了 - 你才12岁吗
-What? -What, are you 12?

那可是个合法的名字
That is a legitimate name.

外面有个发电机
We've got a generator outside.

烧汽油的
It's petrol-powered.

化粪池每几周就要冲一次
And the septic tank will need a flush in a couple of weeks,

不过我找了人来做这个
but, you know, I've got a guy coming for that.

你得把你的垃圾拖到镇上去
You have to haul your rubbish into town.

开车只要20分钟
It's just a 20-minute drive.

我已经把基本的硬件设备藏在楼梯下面了
I've got your basic hardware kit stashed under the stairs.

不错
Nice.

你还好吗
Are you okay?

有什么不好的呢
Why wouldn't I be?

我听说了
I hear things.

复仇者联盟闹掰了
You know, something about the Avengers getting divorced...

呃 没事
Ugh. It's fine.

我自己一个人更好
I'm actually better on my own.

你确定
Are you sure?


Yeah.

你可以告诉我的
Because you can tell me, you know.

这是朋友的相处方式
That's the way the whole friends thing works.

我知道 我有朋友
I know. I have friends.

有朋友的人可不会给我打电话
People who have friends don't call me.

我付钱不是让你担心的
And I don't pay you to worry.


Oh, hey.

这堆垃圾是什么
What's all this junk?

只是一些布达佩斯安全屋的邮件和杂物
Oh, just some mail and personals from the Budapest safe house.

布达佩施
Budapest?

对 布达佩斯
Yeah. Budapest.

- 不 是布达佩施 - 布达佩斯
- No, it's "Budapest." - Budapest.

布达佩斯
Budapest.

是布达佩施
It's "Budapest."

无所谓了 我知道你不会再回去
Whatever. I knew you weren't going back there,

所以我让别人住进那间公寓了
so I've got someone else in the flat now.

抱歉给你添麻烦了 我应该叫你扔掉它的
Sorry you went through the trouble. I would've told you to chuck it.

你不想要的话 扔进垃圾桶就好
Well, if you don't want it, throw it in the rubbish.

你不是运动员 邦德先生
You're not a sportsman, Mr. Bond.

你为什么不和我的宠物蟒继续比赛
Why did you break up the encounter with my pet python?

因为我发现他喜欢我
Because I discovered he had a crush on me.

登月计划 关于预设发射程序
Moonraker 1 on preset launch program...

好家伙
Oh, great.

减掉两分钟
...minus two minutes.

收回船员访问权限
Retract crew access...

我很确定罗斯在这里没有管辖权
I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here.

而且你应该知道我生气的时候枪法更准
And you should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off.

你不是为了我来这里的
You're not here for me.

糟糕
Oh, shit.

我知道你在外面
I know you're out there.

我知道你知道我在外面
I know you know I'm out here.

那你为什么像走在雷区里一样偷偷摸摸
Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?

因为我不知道能不能相信你
Cause I don't know if I can trust you.

有意思 我正打算说同样的话
Funny, I was going to say the same thing.

我们能像成年人一样讲话吗
So, we gonna talk like grown-ups?

成年人 这就是我们吗
Is that what we are?

在我强迫你之前 把枪放下
Put it down before I make you.

你把你的枪放下
You put yours down.

小心脚下
Watch your step.

别动 别动
Stay down. Stay down.

别动
Stay down.

你必须来布达佩斯 是吗
You had to come to Budapest, didn't you?

我来这里是因为我以为你不会来
I came here because I thought you wouldn't.

但既然你来了 什么子弹能造成这种伤害
But since you're here, what bullet does that?

不是子弹 是箭
Not bullets. Arrows.

啊 对
Ah, right.

如果你认为我不会来 干嘛给我寄这个
If you didn't think I'd come here, why'd you send me this?

你又把它带回来了
You brought it back here?

我来这里不是为了跟你交朋友 但你得告诉我那是什么东西
I'm not here trying to be your friend, but you need to tell me what that is.

是一种合成气体
It's a synthetic gas.

对付化学控制的反剂
The counteragent to chemical subjugation.

这种气体使大脑的神经通路
The gas immunizes the brain's neuropathways

免受外部操作的影响
from external manipulation.

能用人听的懂的英语解释吗
Maybe in English next time?

你为什么不把它交给你的超级科学家朋友呢
Why don't you take it to one of your super-scientist friends?

他们可以给你解释
They can explain it to you.

也许交给托尼·斯塔克
Tony Stark, maybe?

我们现在不怎么联系 所以
Oh, yeah. We're not really talking right now, so...

好极了 完美时机
Great. Perfect timing.

当你需要复仇者时 他们去哪了
Where's an Avenger when you need one?

我不想来这里
I don't wanna be here.

我正在逃亡中 你可能害我被杀死
I'm on the run. You could've gott me killed.

那我应该怎么做
Well, what was I supposed to do?

你是我认识的唯一一个超级英雄
You're the only superhero person that I know.

这是我把它寄给你的全部原因
That was the whole reason I sent it to you.

我一直在看新闻
I kept checking the news,

希望看到美国队长搞垮红房子
expecting to see Captain America bringing down the Red Room.

什么
What?

搞垮红房子 你在说什么
Taking down the Red Room? What are you talking about?

它已经消失很多年了
It's been gone for years.

德雷科夫已经死了
Dreykov's dead.

我杀了他
I killed him.

你不会真的这么以为吧
You don't actually believe that, do you?

你真是这么想的
You really do believe that.

德雷科夫死了
Dreykov's dead.

为了杀掉他差点毁了一整座城市
It took almost destroying the entire city just to get to him.

如果你这么肯定 告诉我发生了什么
If you're so sure, then tell me what happened.

我要细节
Tell me exactly.

我们放了炸弹
We rigged bombs.

- "我们"指谁 - 克林特·巴顿
- Who's "we"? - Clint Barton.

杀死德雷科夫是我投向神盾局的最后一步
Killing Dreykov was the final step in my defection to S.H.I.E.L.D.

这么简单
Simple as that?

确实 简单
Yeah, sure, "simple."

爆破一座五层建筑
That's what I'd call imploding a five-story building

和匈牙利特种部队一起开枪杀出来 确实很简单
and then shooting it out with the Hungarian Special Forces.

在我们离开布达佩斯之前 躲了十天
Took 10 days in hiding before we could even get out of Budapest.

你检查尸体了吗
And you checked the body?

确认击杀
Confirmed the kill?

没有尸体剩下
There was no body left to check.

你忘了德雷科夫的女儿
You're forgetting Dreykov's daughter.

我们要去哪
Where are we trying to get?

摩托车 在这栋楼东侧
Motorbike! East side of the building.

我抓住你了
I got you!


No!


Hey.

别动 你受伤了
Don't move. You're hurt.

让我帮你
Let me help you.

我不想这么做的
I don't want to do this.

- 你在做什么 - 是他逼我的
- What are you doing? - He's making me.

你现在相信我了吗
Do you believe me now?

还有多少这样的人
How many others?

足够多了
Enough.

哪个是你的
Which one's yours?

黑的 棕色座位
Black. Brown seat.

我的钥匙呢
Where are my keys?

贱人

快点
Any day now.

你不能就这样抢别人的车
You can't just steal a guy's car.

不抢那些女人就抓住我了
So you want the women to chase me down and un-steal it?

- 他们随时会追过来 - 闭嘴
- Okay. Any time now, please. - Shut up.

你有计划吗
Okay, you got a plan,

还是我只需要躲好呢
or shall I just stay duck-and-cover?

我的计划就是开出去
Yeah, my plan was to drive us away.

这个计划真糟糕
That's a shit plan.

不用谢
You're welcome.

糟了 他又来了
Oh, shit. He's back.

把安全带系上
Put your seat belt on.

你真是个妈妈
You're such a mom.

娜塔莎 不要
Natasha, no.

我流血了
I think I'm bleeding. I'm...

不 不要现在 相信我
No. Not now, trust me.

你还好吗
You okay?

是的 好计划
Yeah. Great plan.

我喜欢我几乎失血致死的那部分
I love the part where I almost bled to death.

这里很舒服
This is cozy.

巴顿和我在这里躲了两天
Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here.

肯定很有趣
That must have been fun.

那个家伙是谁
Who the hell is that guy?

德雷科夫的特殊项目
Dreykov's special project.

他可以模仿他见过的任何人
He can mimic anyone he's ever seen.

就像打一面镜子一样
It's like fighting a mirror.

德雷科夫只会在优先级最高的任务中使用他
Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions.

这没有道理
This doesn't make any sense.

当你忽略关键细节 真相很少会有道理
Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details.

你是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?

关于德雷科夫的女儿 你一个字也没提到
You didn't say one word about Dreykov's daughter.

你杀了她
You killed her.

我不得不
I had to.

我需要她带我找到德雷科夫
I needed her to lead me to Dreykov.

我们需要确认德雷科夫在楼里
We need confirmation Dreykov's in the building.

他的车现在停了
His car is pulling up now.

德雷科夫的女儿是附带伤害
Dreykov's daughter was collateral damage.

我需要她来进行确认
I needed her to be sure.

娜塔莎 确认了吗
Natasha, we clear?

确认
All clear.

再看现在 毫不确定
And here you are, not so sure.

我需要出去
I needed out.

红房子还在运行中 它在哪呢
The Red Room's still active. Where is it?

毫无头绪
I have no idea.

他不断地移动位置
He moves location constantly.

每个寡妇在进出时都会被打镇静剂 来确保最高安全
And every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security.

我只是很难相信我丝毫没有察觉
I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar.

如果想藏起来当然不会去袭击一名复仇者
Well, it's not smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden.

线索就在名字里
I mean, the clue is in the name.

如果德雷科夫杀了你
Dreykov kills you,

其中一个大人物就会来为你复仇
one of the big ones comes to avenge you.

等等 大人物是什么
Wait, what are the big ones?

那位在战斗后必须服用布洛芬的太空的神
Well, I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight.

你以为我一直在哪
Where did you think I was all this time?

我以为你出来了 在过正常的生活
I thought that you got out and were living a normal life.

你就再也不联系我了
And you just never made contact again?

老实说 我以为你不想见我
Honestly, I thought you didn't wanna see me.

瞎扯
Bullshit.

你只是不想在和酷朋友一起拯救世界的时候
You just didn't want your baby sister to tag along,

让你的小妹妹跟着
whilst you saved the world with the cool kids.

你并不是我的妹妹
You weren't really my sister.

复仇者也并不是你的家人
And the Avengers aren't really your family.

- 你为什么老是做这件事 - 什么事
- Why do you always do that thing? - Do what?

你打架的时候会做的事
The thing you do when you're fighting.

就像
The... Like, the...

这件事
This thing that you do

你打架的时候会甩头发
when you whip your hair when you're fighting

还有胳膊的动作
with the arm and the hair.

你会摆一个战斗姿势
And you do, like, a fighting pose.

就是战斗姿势 你偶像包袱真的很重
It's a fighting pose. You're a total poser.

我没有包袱
I'm not a poser.

得了吧 这些都是很棒的姿势
Oh, come on. I mean, they're great poses,

但看起来确实像 你认为每个人都在看着你
but it does look like you think everyone's looking at you, like,

一直在看着你
all the time.

在我摆姿势的所有时间里 我都在努力做一些好事
All that time that I spent posing, I was trying to actually do something good

来弥补所有我们造成的痛苦和苦难
to make up for all the pain and suffering that we caused.

努力成为不仅仅是一个被训练的杀手
Trying to be more than just a trained killer.

那你就是自欺欺人
Well, then you were fooling yourself

因为痛苦和苦难每天都在发生 我们仍然是杀手
because pain and suffering is every day and we are both still a trained killer.

只不过我不是杂志封面上的那个人
Except I'm not the one that's on the cover of a magazine.

我不是会被小女孩叫做英雄的杀手
I'm not the killer that little girls call their hero.

那种气体
That gas,

那个反剂
the counteragent,

它是秘密被合成的
it was synthesized in secret

是梅丽娜那一代一位年长的寡妇所制
by an older widow from Melina's generation.

我在执行回收它的任务 她给我喷了解药
I was on the mission to retrieve it, and she exposed me

而我杀死了这位解救我的寡妇
and I killed the widow that freed me.

你有选择吗
Did you have a choice?

你所经历的是心理调节
What you experienced was psychological conditioning.

我经历的是用化学改变大脑功能
I'm talking about chemically altering brain functions.

它们是完全不同的两码事
They're two completely different things.

我们是完全有意识的 但不知道哪一部分才是我们自己的想法
You're fully conscious, but you don't know which part is you.

我现在还是不确定
I'm still not sure.

- 就剩这些了吗 - 是啊
- Is that all there is left? - Mmm-hmm.

这是唯一可以阻止德雷科夫和他的寡妇网络的东西
It's the only thing that can stop Dreykov and his network of widows.

他每天都在掠夺更多
He takes more every day.

没有人保护的孩子
Children who don't have anyone to protect them.

就像我们小时候一样
Just like us when we were small.

也许二十分之一能熬过训练 成为寡妇
Maybe one in 20 survives the training, becomes a widow.

剩下的 他就杀掉
The rest, he kills.

对于他 我们只是东西
To him, we are just things.

他可以直接扔掉的没有脸的武器
Weapons with no face that he can just throw away.

因为总是有更多
Because there is always more.

因为你和阿历克谢 甚至没有人在找他
And no one's even looking for him, thanks to you and Alexei.

阿历克谢
Alexei?

爸爸
"Dad."

你有没有找过你的父母 你真正的父母
Did you ever look for your parents? Your real ones?

我妈妈把我像垃圾一样丢在街上
Well, my mom abandoned me in the street like garbage.

你呢
What about you?

他们毁了我的出生证明 所以我重新创造了它
They destroyed my birth certificate, so I reinvented it.

我的父母仍然住在俄亥俄州
My parents still live in Ohio.

我姐姐搬到西边去了
My sister moved out west.

是吗
Is that right?

你是个科学老师
You're a science teacher.

虽然只是兼职 尤其是有了你的儿子
You're working part-time, though, especially after you had your son.

你丈夫翻新屋子
Your husband, he renovates houses.

这不是我的故事
That is not my story.

你的故事是什么
What is your story?

我从来不会让自己有时间想这种事
I never let myself be alone long enough to think about it.

你有想过有个孩子吗
Did you ever wish for kids?

我想要一只狗
I want a dog.

你打算去哪里
Where you gonna go?

我不知道
I don't know.

我没有能回去的地方
I don't really have anywhere to go back to,

所以哪里都行
so I guess anywhere.

- 不要 - 不要什么
-Don't. -Don't what?

你要给我讲那种英雄演讲
You're going to give me some big hero speech,

我能感觉到
I can feel it.

我可不擅长演讲
Speeches aren't really my thing.

这更像是一个邀请
It was more like an invitation.

去红房子杀德雷科夫
To go to the Red Room and kill Dreykov?

是的
Yeah.

即使红房子不可能被找到
Even though the Red Room is impossible to find

而且德雷科夫太狡猾了 不可能杀了他
and Dreykov is too slippery to kill?

是的
Yeah.

听起来有很多事要做
That sounds like a shitload of work.

但是 会很有趣
Could be fun, though.

是的
Yup.

我看到他把钥匙放哪了
I saw where he put the keys.

最上面的抽屉 绿色橱柜
Top drawer, green cabinet.

你知道吗 这是我第一套
You know, this is the first piece of clothing

自己买的衣服
I've ever bought for myself.

就这个
That?

对啊 不好看吗
Yeah. You don't like it?

它像是
Is that like a...

军队里剩下的
Is it army surplus, or...

它有很多口袋
Okay, it has a lot of pockets.

我总是会用到这些
But I use them all the time,

而且我做了些修改
and I made some of my own modifications.

随便吧
Whatever.

闭嘴 关键是 我从来没
Shut up. The point is, I've never...

我以前从来没有掌控过我自己的生活 而现在我可以
I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do.

我想去做点事
I want to do things.

我喜欢你的背心
I like your vest.

我就知道 它很酷对吧
I knew it. I knew you did. It's so cool, right?

它很不错 真的 我很喜欢
It's good. Yes. I like it.

它可以放很多东西 你甚至都不知道
And you can put so much stuff in there. You wouldn't even know.

不过 我真的不知道红房子在哪
I really don't know where the Red Room is, though.

- 抱歉 - 我明白
-I'm sorry. -I know.

但我知道谁知道
But I think I know somebody who does.

是吗 谁
Oh, yeah? Who?

我们需要一架喷气式飞机
We're gonna need a jet.

我记得我说的是喷气式飞机
I said we needed a jet.

你知道你没给我什么吗 时间
Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time.

或者钱 我又不是喷气式飞机
Or money. I'm not made of jets.

我以为你会是最好的
I thought you were supposed to be the best.

一个专业老手
Like a real pro.

哦 不好意思 女沙皇
Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina.

是免费公寓和无限量的基塞尔
Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel

你不喜欢吗
not to your liking?

别让她缠着你
Don't let her wind you up.

不是 我反对指责我的专业精神
No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism.

你之前给了我一台发动机 六小时之后就坏了
Well, you did set me up with a generator that crapped out after six hours.

你们两个 真是好搭档
You, too, huh? Tag team.

他好敏感啊 我知道你为什么还和他保持联系了
he's sensitive. See why you keep him around.

剩下的东西呢
Where's the rest?

给你
Voilà.

哦 那是我五年前藏起来的
Oh, I stashed that, like, five years ago.

味道怎么样
How is it?

它是干的 非常干
It's dry. It's really dry.

你账单快到期了
You know, you're getting dangerously close to running out your tab.

货我可以记着 但帮你让他们盯住我了
Supplies I can tally, but you bring me attention from the authorities,

我所有东西都涨价了
all my prices go up.

那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?

你的朋友 罗斯部长 一直在查我的事情
Your mate, Secretary Ross, has been sniffing around my affairs

以至于我的联系人拒绝接我的电话
to the point at which I've got contacts declining my calls.

我是个私人承包商
I'm a private contractor.

你真的很敏感
You are sensitive.

你是个讨厌的人
You're a very annoying individual.

我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.

你每次都这么说
That's what you say every time.

所以 我有核代码
So, I have the nuclear code.

但他在那里
But there he is.

- 美国队长 - 美国
-Captain America! -America.

终于 红色守卫者的时代来了
Finally, the Red Guardian's time has come!

我抓住他的盾牌
I grab hold of his shield

脸对着脸 这是一场力量的较量
and face to face, it's a test of strength.

哦 不好
Oh... Oh, no.

这小伙子以为可以打败我
That guy think he going to beat me.

不管怎样 这个盾牌 你们知道的 他随身携带的那个
Anyway, this shield, you know, that he carries with him

就像个宝贵的宝宝毯 你知道吗
like a precious baby blanket, you know?

我很好地利用这一点 我抓着盾牌
I use it to my advantage. I take it

把他丢出窗外
and I push him out the window.

我逃走了
And I make my escape.

那是几几年
What year was this?

我记不清了 可能 83年 84年
I don't know. Like, '83, '84.

我记得
I know.

美国队长那时候还冻在冰里
Captain America was still frozen in ice then.

你在说我是个骗子吗 大熊座
Are you calling me a liar, Ursa

哦 真可惜
Oh, no.

看这个大熊熊
look at the big bear.

要哭吗 小姑娘
Gonna cry, little girl?

今天是你的好日子 阿历克谢
Today is your lucky day, Alexei.

去南墙上的门
Move to the door on the south wall.

去左边
Go left.

别弄出大动静
Just don't make a scene.

红色守卫者逃跑了

你闹大了 是吗
You made a scene, didn't you?

现在怎么办
What now?

我们要把你弄出去
We're gettin' you outta here.

去上层
Go to the upper level.

跑快点 超级战士
Move your ass, super soldier.

他总是成功不了
He's never going to make it.

离近点
Get me closer.

难道你还有更好的办法
You got a better idea?

娜塔莎
Natasha.

偶像包袱真重
Such a poser.

认真的吗
Seriously?

抱歉
Sorry!

你在做什么 你在搞笑吗
What are you doing? Are you kidding me?

后退
Back up!

我们都做得很好
We're both doing a really good job.

别吧
No.

好吧 我受够了
Okay. Enough of this.

这是个很酷的死法
This would be a cool way to die.

告诉我这对我们来说是个好信号
Tell me that's a good sign for us!

快跑
Move your ass!

快带我们离开
Get us outta here!

等等
Wait!

太好了
Yes!

我这里需要帮助
I need some help up here!

永别了 渣滓们

真刺激
Oh, that was exciting.

我为你们感到骄傲
Oh, I'm so proud of you girls.

你听不见我说话是吗
Oh, you can't hear me

好吧
Okay.

好吧
Okay.

怎么这么大脾气
Why the aggression

你来大姨妈了吗
Is it your time of the month?

我没来大姨妈 笨蛋 我都没有子宫
I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus.

也没有卵巢
Or ovaries.

对啊 在红房子的时候
Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room

他们给你做了非自愿的子宫切除术
gives you an involuntary hysterectomy.

就是进去把你的生殖器官全部挖出来
They kind of just go in and they rip out all of your reproductive organs.

他们就直接把它们砍掉
They just get right in there and they chop them all away.

- 所有东西 然后你就不会有宝宝了 - 好的 好的 好的 好的
-Everything out, so you can't have babies. - Okay, okay. Okay! Okay!

你不用说的这么恶心
You don't have to get so clinical and nasty.

哦 好吧 我是只是在讲
Oh, well, I was about to talk about

输卵管 但是就那样吧
-fallopian tubes, but okay.

你们能为我回来我真的很感动
It means so much to me that you came back for me.

不是你想的那样 你得告诉我们怎么去红房子
No. No. You're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room.

看看你 都是生意
look at you. All business.

相信我 这不是开玩笑
Trust me, this isn't pleasure.

小娜塔莎被完全灌输了西方思想
Little Natasha, all indoctrinated into the Western agenda.

我选择去西方成为复仇者
I chose to go west to become an Avenger.

因为他们对待我犹如家人
'Cause they treated me like family.

真的吗 家人
Really? Family?

那他们现在在哪
Well, where are they now?

那个家庭现在在哪
Where is that family now?

告诉我红房子在哪
Tell me where the Red Room is.

我不知道
I have no idea.

好吗
Okay?

够了 你和德雷科夫就像
Come on. You and Dreykov were like...

- 德雷科夫 - 是的
-Dreykov? -Yeah.

德雷科夫将军 我的朋友
General Dreykov, my friend, huh?

给我荣耀
Gives me glory...

苏联第一个也是唯一一个超级战士
Soviet Union's first and only super soldier.

我本来可以比美国队长更有名
I could have been more famous than Captain America.

然后他把我埋在俄亥俄州执行那个愚蠢的任务
Then he buries me in Ohio on that stupid mission.

三年
Three years!

非常无聊 无聊的快哭了
So tedious, boring me to tears.

无意冒犯
No offense

然后他就把我关在监狱 为什么度过余生
Then puts me in prison for the rest of my life. Why

为什么 为什么要把我关进监狱 你知道为什么吗
Why? Why would he put me in... You know why?

可能因为我谈论了国家的衰败
'Cause maybe I want to talk about the withering of the state.

也可能因为我不喜欢他的头发或者其他什么的
Or maybe I don't like his hair or something

然后随便说了什么
and I say something casually about that.

可能 你懂的
Maybe, you know,

我希望政党真的能像一个政党
I want the Party to feel actually like a party

而不是一个阴沉的组织
instead of this sourpuss organization.

但是没有
But instead, no.

他把我关在在监狱度过余生
He puts me in prison for the rest of my life.

然后逃走藏起来
He just runs off and hides

我不是唯一一个 你知道的
I'm not even the one who, uh, you know...

我不是唯一一个杀了他女儿的
I'm not the one who killed his daughter.

我们现在能把他丢出去了吗
Can we throw him out the window now?

我觉得我们应该等到更高的高度再做
I think we should wait till we get to a higher altitude.

为什么不问梅丽娜

没错
All right.

等等 妈妈梅丽娜
Wait, Mom Melina?

我们以为她已经死了
We thought she was dead.

你不可能杀死一只敏捷的狐狸
You cannot kill a fox that swift.

怎么了
What?

她可是科学家 战略家 我只是卖卖力气
She was the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle.

她直接为德雷科夫工作的次数比我多
She worked directly for Dreykov far more than I ever did.

等等 你是说梅丽娜现在还一直为红房子工作
Wait. Are you telling me that Melina is working for the Red Room present day?

她在圣彼得堡工作
She works remotely outside St. Petersburg.

我们没有足够的燃料去圣彼得堡
I don't think we have enough fuel for St. Petersburg.

不 我们可以 我们能到
No, we're good. We'll make it.

好的
Okay.

你应该带复仇者联盟的超音速喷气飞机
You should've brought the Avengers' superjet.

我保证 如果我再听见他说一个字
I swear, if I hear one more word from him,

- 我会冲他脸来一拳 - 他是最糟糕的人
-I will kick him in the face. - He's the worst.

娜塔莎
Natasha.

娜塔莎 娜塔莎
Natasha. Natasha.

过来 我想问你点事
Come here, I want to ask you something.

- 过来 这很重要 - 什么事
-Come, it's important. -What?

他有聊过我吗
Did he talk to you about me?

什么
What?

他有提过我吗 你懂的 贸易战争的故事
Did he talk to you about me? You know, trading war stories?

谁 你在说什么
Who? What are you talking about?

美国队长啊
Captain America.

我地政冲突中最大对手
My great adversary in this theater of geopolitical conflict.

也算不上是克星吧
Not so much a nemesis.

更像是同辈 平分秋色吧
More like a contemporary, you know? Coequal.

我一直以为我们相互敬佩
I always thought there was a great deal of mutual respect...

等等 你有20多年没见过我们了
Wait. You haven't seen either one of us in 20 years

你就只打算问自己的事吗
and you're gonna ask me about you?

气氛怎么这么紧张
What is with this tension?

我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?

你是认真在问吗
Is that a serious question?

我只爱过你们
I only ever loved you girls.

我尽最大努力去保证你们可以
I did my best to make sure you would succeed

成功地发挥你们全部的潜力
to achieve your fullest potential,

- 然后一切都顺利解决 - 顺利解决吗
- and everything worked out. - Everything worked out?

是的 对你来说 没错
Yes. For you, yes.

我们完成了我们在俄亥俄州的任务
We accomplished our mission in Ohio.

叶莲娜 你后来成为了世界上前无古人的
Yelena, you went on to become the greatest child assassin

幼女杀手
the world has ever known.

没有人可以和你的高效和无情比肩
No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness.

还有娜塔莎
And Natasha,

不止是个间谍 不单推翻了政权
not just a spy, not just toppling regimes,

从内部摧毁敌人
destroying empires from within,

还是个复仇者
but an Avenger.

你们俩手上
You both have killed

都有无数人命
so many people.

你们的账本一定都被鲜血浸湿了吧
Your ledgers must be dripping,
just gushing red.

我无法更为你们骄傲了
I couldn't be more proud of you.

行了 你能 不要
Okay. You can... No.

可以放我走了
Let go of me now.

你身上太臭了
You smell really bad.

所以 我们快到了吗
So, are we there yet?

等我们到了你会知道的
You'll know when we're there.

向右一点
Slight right.

继续往前
Straight on.

向右
Right.

向右一点
Slight right.

太棒了 宝贝儿
Oh, very good, my darling.

对 非常棒
Yes, very good.

是的 非常棒 宝贝儿
Yes, very good, my darling.

回家吧 家里安全 快来 走吧
Back home where it's safe. Come on. Go on.

亲爱的 我们回家了
Honey, we're home.

来吧姑娘们
Come on, girls.

欢迎来到我的简陋小屋
Welcome to my humble abode.

当自己家一样
Make yourself at home.

我们来喝一杯吧
Let‘s have a drink

喂 不许搞小动作
Hey, no funny business.

我在把我的武器放起来
I am putting away my weapon.

这里有什么陷阱吗
Are there any booby traps around here?

有什么我们需要知道的吗
Anything we need to know about?

我养大我的孩子们不是让她们掉陷阱的
I didn't raise my girls to fall in traps.

你根本没养我们
You didn't raise us at all.

哦 也许是吧
Oh, maybe so.

但你如果心软了 那可不是我教的
But if you got soft, it wasn't on my watch.

我们开喝吧
Let's drink.

好了
Okay.

还穿得上
Still fits.

我的天哪
Oh, my God.

我一次都没洗过
I never washed it once.

来喝酒吧
Come and drink.

起来 承载希望的工人
Arise, you workers of salvation

一家人
Family

又回到一起了
back together again.

考虑到我们的家庭结构
Seeing as our family construct

是一场精心构造并只维持了三年的诡计
was just a calculated ruse that only lasted three years,

我觉得我们不能用再这个词了 你们说呢
I don't think that we can use this term anymore, can we?

同意 是这样的
Agreed. So, here's what's gonna happen...

好吧 那重聚呢
Okay. A reunion then, huh?

还有
And, uh...

我有些话不吐不快
I want to say something right off the bat.

你和以前一模一样
You haven't aged a day, huh?

你还是那么美丽 那么温柔
You're just as beautiful and as supple

和我们假结婚时一模一样
as the day they staged our marriage.

你胖了
You got fat.

但还不错
But still good.

我刚从监狱出来
I just got out of prison. I, uh...

我有很多精力
I have a lot of energy.

啊 别这样
Please don't do that.

是这样
So here's what's gonna happen.

娜塔莎 别伛偻着坐
Natasha, don't slouch.

- 我没伛偻着坐 - 不 不 你有
- I'm not slouching. - Yes, yes, you are.

我没伛偻着坐
I don't slouch.

你这样会驼背的
You're going to get a back hunch.

- 听你妈妈的 - 哦我的天呐
- Listen to your mother. - Oh, my God, this...

起来 起来
Up, up.

好了够了 你们都停下
All right, enough. All of you.

我什么都没说 真不公平
I didn't say anything. That's not fair.

- 接下来是这样的 - 我什么都不想吃
- Here's what's gonna happen... - I don't want any food.

吃点东西吧 叶莲娜 看在上帝的份上
Eat a little something, Yelena, for God's sake.

我需要你告诉我们红房子的地址
You're gonna tell us the location of the Red Room.

你懂的 这就好像你告诉孩子们
You know, it's like when you told them

她们熬夜就可以等到圣诞老人
that they could stay up late to catch Santa Claus.

还挺好玩的 孩子们 他从烟囱里出来
That was fun. You know, "He come down the chimney, girls.

看仔细 他在哪里
"Look out. Where is he?"

你们在等他 然后等饼干不见的时候
You wait for him, and then when the cookies are gone,

你就能看到他了
then you see he's there.

不 不 我想让她们
No, no. I want... I want them

- 去追逐他们的梦想 - 不是个好主意
- to follow their dreams. - No good.

手可摘星辰 孩子们
Reach for the stars, girls.

寻找德雷科夫不是童话 是未竟的事业
Finding Dreykov is not a fantasy. It's unfinished business.

你无法打败一个控制别人自身意志的人
You can't defeat a man who commands the very will of others.

你根本不知道我们在美国掀起了怎么样的风浪
You never saw the culmination of what we started in America.

你也一无所知
Nor did you.

娜塔莎 永远矢志不移 志在必得
Natasha, always focus, focus. Get what you want.

进来吧
Come in.

这猪是自己开门的吗
Did that pig just open the door?

是的 它是
Yes. It did.

好孩子 阿历克谢 好孩子
Good boy, Alexei. Good boy.

你用我的名字命名这个猪吗
You named a pig after me?

你还不明白其中的深意吗
You don't see the resemblance?

你看 它和狗坐姿一样
See, he sits just like dog.

真棒 现在看好了
Amazing. Now, watch.

对我来说 有点奇怪
It's a little weird, to me.

停止呼吸
Stop breathing.

我们渗入了俄亥俄州的北部研究所
We infiltrated the North Institute in Ohio.

它是神盾局研究所对外的幌子
It was a front for S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists.

那个时候它还叫九头蛇研究所
Actually, it was Hydra scientists at that time.

参与研究了寒冬战士项目
In conjunction with the Winter Soldier project,

他们解剖并解构了人脑
they had dissected and deconstructed the human brain

创建了第一个也是唯一一个基底神经节细胞蓝图
to create the first and only cellular blueprint of the basal ganglia.

是认知的枢纽
Was the hub for cognition.

自主运动 程序学习
Voluntary motor movement, procedural learning.

我们没有偷武器 没有偷技术
We didn't steal weaponry or technology.

而是偷走了解锁自由意志的钥匙
We stole the key to unlocking free will.

你在干什么
What are you doing?

我在解释现在的科技已经如此厉害
Oh, I am explaining that the science is now so exact,

目标甚至可以被控制着停止呼吸
the subject can be instructed to stop breathing

并且除了服从别无他选
and has no choice but to obey.

行了 你已经解释清楚了 够了
Okay, you made your point. That's enough.

好了好了 别担心 阿历克谢还能在无氧环境
Yes, all right. Well, don't worry, Alexei could've survived

生存11秒
11 more seconds without oxygen.

好孩子 现在可以回去了 回去安全的地方吧
Good boy. Now, you go back, back home where it's safe.

走吧 回家吧 回去安全的地方吧
You go. You go back home, back home where it's safe.

好孩子 阿历克谢
Good boy, Alexei.

被控制的世界会到一个更高的层次
The world functions on a higher level when it is controlled.

德雷科夫把通过化学手段征服的特工安插到世界各地
Dreykov has chemically subjugated agents planted around the globe.

你知道他们在谁身上做实验吗
And do you know who they test it on?

不知道 那不是我的部门负责
No. That's not my department.

啊 拜托拜托
Ah, come on, come on.

- 别跟他们撒谎 - 我没有撒谎
- Don't lie to them. Hmm? - I'm not lying.

你可是德雷科夫的架构师啊
You're Dreykov's architect, huh?

那你呢
What were you?

如果我是他的架构师 你就是他的合伙人
If I was his architect, you were his partner.

你是他的生意合伙人
You were his business partner.

不不不 我是糊涂蛋
No, no, no. I was patsy!

- 别再给我来这一 - 他把点子卖给我
- Don't give me that... - He sell me ideology.

- 别来这套说辞 - 所有大胆的
- Stop with the politics. - All the wild, bigger...

闭嘴 你是个白痴
Shut up! You are an idiot.

而你是个懦夫
And you're a coward.

你是个懦夫
You're a coward.

我们的家庭也不是真的
And our family was never real,

所以没什么好依靠的
so there's nothing to hold on to.

我们该向前看了
We're moving on.

从来就不是家人 是吗
Never family, huh?

在我心里 我是个纯朴的人
In my heart, I am simple man.

我觉得对于一对
And I think that for a couple

俄罗斯秘密特工来说
deep undercover Russian agents

我们作为父母已经做得很好了
I think we did pretty great as parents, huh?

是的 我们有我们的命令
Yes, we had our orders,

而我们完美地扮演了自己的角色
and we played our roles to perfection.

谁在乎 那又不是真的
Who cares? That wasn't real.

- 什么 - 那都不是真的 谁会在乎
-What? -That wasn't real. Who cares?

别说这种话
Don't say that.

不要说这种话 那是真的
Please don't say that. It was real.

对我来说那都是真实的 你是我的妈妈
It was real to me. You are my mother.

你就是我真正的妈妈
You were my real mother.

我曾经拥有的最像妈妈的人
The closest thing I ever had to one.

我生命中最美好的时光是虚假的
The best part of my life was fake.

你们谁都没有告诉我
And none of you told me.

而那些遍布全球
And those agents

被你用化学手段洗脑的特工
you chemically subjugated around the globe?

那才是我
That was me.

还有你 你逃出去之后
And you, you got out.

德雷科夫不会再让任何人从他手里逃掉
Dreykov made sure no one could escape.

你有什么要说的吗
Are you gonna say anything?

没有
No.

别碰我
Don't touch me.

叶莲娜
Yelena.

不要
No.

- 我不知道 - 没事的 没事的
-I had no idea. -It's okay, it's okay.

我去和她聊聊
I'll go talk to her.

我进来就是因为我不想说话
I came in here because I didn't want to talk.

好吧
Okay.

那我们就一起坐坐
We, uh... We just sit.

我们就坐坐
We just sit.

你要去哪
Where are you going?

- 我自己单干 - 别 你会送命的
-To do this myself.-Don't. You won't survive.

我很希望自己能相信你会在乎
I wish I could believe that you cared.

但你不是第一个抛弃我的母亲
But you're not even the first mother that abandoned me.

不 你不是被遗弃的
No, you weren't abandoned.

你是被一个评估
You were selected by a program

婴儿遗传潜能的项目选中的
that assessed the genetic potential in infants.

我是被人带走的
I was taken?

我们达成了交易
I believe a bargain was struck,

你的家人拿到了钱
your family paid off.

但你妈妈一直在寻找你
But your mother, she never stopped looking for you.

她在这点上跟你很像 她很
She was like you in that way.She was

锲而不舍
relentless.

她后来怎么样了
What happened to her?

德雷科夫杀了她
Dreykov had her killed.

她的存在威胁着红房子的潜伏
Her existence threatened to uncover the Red Room.

一般来说 一位有好奇行为的平民
Normally, the actions of one curious civilian

不至于被处决
wouldn't warrant an execution,

但我说了 她真的很锲而不舍
but, as I said, she was relentless.

不管我承不承认
I thought about her every day of my life.

每一天我都在想着她 真的
Whether or not I admitted it to myself, I did.

我一直觉得最好
I've always found it best

还是不要追忆过去
not to look into the past.

那你还保留着这些干什么
Then why did you save this?

我记得这一天
I remember this day.

我们在一天里拍了圣诞节 感恩节
We shot Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter

复活节和暑假的照片
and summer vacation all in one day.

都是不同的背景
Different backdrops.

我知道圣诞树下
I knew all the presents under the tree

所有的礼物盒都是空的 但我不在乎
were just empty boxes, but I didn't care.

我就是想把每一个都拆开
I wanted to open every single one...

来获得那么一瞬间的真实感
so just for a second it would feel real.

别看了
Let's stop this.

为什么要做这些事
Why you doing this?

为什么在笼子里出生的老鼠
Why does a mouse born in a cage

要在那个小滚轮上跑
run on that little wheel?

你知道吗 在你出生之前
Do you know I was cycled through the Red Room

我已经经历过四次红房子的训练计划了
four times before you were even born?

训练室就是我所了解的世界
Those walls are all I know.

我从未有过选择的机会
I was never given a choice.

但你不是老鼠 梅丽娜
But you're not a mouse, Melina.

你只是生在笼子里 但那不是你的错
You were just born in a cage, but that's not your fault.

告诉我 你是怎么保持住自己的本心的
Tell me, how did you keep your heart?

痛苦只会使我们更强大
Pain only makes us stronger.

这不是你告诉我们的吗
Didn't you tell us that?

你教给我的东西让我活了下来
What you taught me kept me alive.

我很抱歉 我已经通知了红房子
I'm sorry, I already alerted the Red Room.

他们马上就要到了
They'll be here any minute.

所以 我和我父亲在冰上钓鱼
So, there I am ice fishing with my father.

在这个小冰棚里 天气非常冷
It's very cold day in this little ice shed.

就算在俄罗斯来说也非常冷
Cold even for Russia, you know?

把伏特加放在火旁边 我父亲这么对我说
"Keep the vodka by the fire,"my father would say to me.

请你别说了
Please stop talking.

- 等等 等等 - 不要
-Please wait. Please wait. -Please, no.

我不想聊天
Please, I don't want to talk.

求你了 求你了
Please. Please.

我告诉你这些是有原因的 好吗 相信我
There is a reason why I'm telling you this, okay? Trust me.

我伸手去抓鱼
I am reaching for fish.

我失去平衡了
Oh! I lose balance. Ah!

哗啦一声
Splash!

我的手伸进河里去了
My hands go in the river.

在这种天气下 很快就会冻伤
In this weather, frostbite sets in quick.

我父亲 他赶紧在我手上尿尿
My father, he go toilet on my hands.

我的老天
Oh, my God.

尿液的温度是35摄氏度 可以防止冻伤
Urine is 35 degrees Celsius,staves off the frostbite.

这到底有什么关系
How is this relevant?

你懂的
You know,

这就是父亲
fathers.


No. No.

你不过向我展示了你到底有多无聊
You have done nothing but tell me how bored you were.

我是那份你不想完成的苦差事
I was the chore, the job you didn't want to do.

但对我来说
To me?

对我来说 你曾是一切
To me, you were everything.

没错 你不关心 你根本不在乎
Exactly. You don't care. You don't care.

你唯一关心的就是你过去作为绯红机甲
The only thing you care about are your stupid glory days

那些愚蠢的辉煌岁月 但是根本没人想听
as the Crimson Dynamo, and no one wants to hear about it.

是红色守卫者
It's the Red Guardian.

出去
Get out.

出去
Get out!

我记不起自己
I can't remember

是否哭过
If I cried

在我得知他遗孀的消息时
When I read about his widowed bride

但有些事深深触动了我
Something touched me deep inside

那一天
The day

音乐
The music

已死去
Died

他们唱着
And they were singing

- 再见吧 再见吧
-Bye -Bye

- 美国派小姐 - 美国派小姐
-Miss American Pie -American Pie

开着我的雪佛兰去河堤
Drove my Chevy to the levee

- 但河堤已然干涸 - 干涸
-But the levee was dry -Was dry

那些老男孩
Them good old boys

喝着威士忌
Drinking whiskey

唱着
Singing

这天将是我的死期
"This will be the day that I die"

这天将是
"This'll be the day..."

别起来
Get down.

他们以为
They think...

对不起
I'm sorry.

别让他等太久了
Let's not keep him waiting.

请求着陆
Request clearance for landing.

梅丽娜
Melina?

我们一分钟后着陆
We're touching down in one minute.

那为什么我们还在爬升
Then why are we still going up?

你马上就要知道
Now you'll know how Dreykov

德雷科夫这些年是怎么销声匿迹的了
stayed above the radar all these years.

老天 看看你这身
My God. Look at you.

那么
So, uh,

家庭团聚的滋味怎么样
how was the family reunion?

太糟糕了
Oh, it was awful.

他们很粘人
They were clingy,

多愁善感 并且情感依赖
and too emotional, and needy.

一如既往 不是吗
Just like old times, huh?

叶莲娜·贝洛娃
Yelena Belova.

她是怎么回事
What's the deal with her?

她是唯一一个出问题的 是吗
She was the only one affected, right?

根据我的了解 是的
As far as I know, yes.

这些气体 这些解药
These gasses and antidotes,

让我坐立难安
it's a pain in my ass.

这是个大问题 你得解决它
It's a problem. You need to sort it.

我不在的时候我的九头小猪
Hmm. I have nine pigs that will require

- 可没人照料 - 别管你的猪了
-attending to in my absence. -Don't give a shit about your pigs.

把她的脑子挖出来
Cut her brain out...

找出弱点
Hmm? Identify the weakness.

这种死法一点都不酷
This is a much less cool way to die.

阿列克谢
Alexei.

那罗曼诺夫怎么处理
What about Romanoff?

她是个叛徒
She's a traitor.

她背叛了她的同类
She turned her back on her people.

她的血脉
On her blood.

她原本一无所有
She had nothing.

是我给了她家 给了她爱
I gave her home. I gave her love.

把你的研究成果放进她体内
Put that thing in her you do.

就是那些化学药品
You know, uh, chemicals.

把她变成你的小猪
Turn her into one of your pigs.

你能想象有了一个受我控制的复仇者
Can you imagine what I could do

我能够做多少事吗
with an Avenger under my control?

你不想先和她说几句吗
Wouldn't you like to speak to her first?

当你凝视着你亲手养育的孩子的眼睛
When you look into the eyes of a child you have raised,

这世上任何面具都遮不住的
no mask in the world can hide that.

欢迎回家
Welcome home.

稍安勿躁
Now, now.

别弄坏我的新玩具
Don't go breaking my new toy.

娜塔莎
Natasha.

我救不了我们
I can't save us.

我想告诉你我很抱歉
I need you to know that I'm sorry.

我把自己的生命献给了国家大业
I pledged my life to a cause.

我以为自己一直都很英勇
You know, I thought I was being very brave.

可能是最英勇的
Possibly the bravest.

但我并没有那么勇敢
But I wasn't being brave.

我是个懦夫
I was coward.

在古巴
In Cuba,

当他们从我身边带走你时
when they came and took you away from me...

没有什么大业值得这个后果
No cause is worth that.

你献身于什么的时候
You should only sacrifice yourself

只应当牺牲自己
for something...

你怎么做到的
How did you do that?

这些牢房都是我设计的
I designed these cells myself.

什么
What?

怎么回事
What?

我敞开了自己的心扉
I bared my soul to you

但一直在听的居然是你
and it was just you the whole time?

恐怕是这样的
Yes, I'm afraid so.

等等 别吵 我要和叶莲娜通讯
But wait, shh, I'm on comms with Yelena.

叶莲娜 是我 是妈妈
Yelena, it's me. It's Mama.

你的腰带上
You have a two-inch blade

藏着一把两英寸的刀
concealed in your beltline.

什么
What?

你们要对我做什么
What are you going to do to me?

右髋外侧
Outside right hip.

你就不能早点告诉我吗
You couldn't have told me sooner?

别发脾气
Don't throw a fit.

- 现在不是时候 - 好了 孩子们
-There wasn't time. -Okay, girls,

我听不到你们说话
I'm having trouble hearing you,

我得告诉你一些事
but, Natasha, there's something I need you to know.

我想告诉你 我很抱歉
I need you to know that I'm sorry.

我不会再找借口了
No more excuses, okay?

我献身于国家大业
I gave my life for a cause.

我以为自己很英勇
I thought I was being brave.

你没有耳机
You don't have earpiece.

什么
What?

她听不见你说话
No, she can't hear you.

- 你没有耳机 - 为什么
-You don't have earpiece. -Why not?

因为这不在计划之内
Because it wasn't part of the plan.

是吗 那计划是什么
Oh, yeah?Well, what was the plan?

我们一进去
So, once we're inside,

我就会激活我的追踪器 罗斯就会来了
I'll activate my tracker and Ross will come running.

你还知道自己是个国际逃犯吧
You are aware that you are still a global fugitive, yes?

你了解那座设施
You know the facility.

一定有办法让它降落
There must be some way to land it.

下令让他们把我们关在零层
Instruct them to confine us on level zero.

我一出去就可以启动着陆程序
Once I'm out, I can activate the landing protocol,

我们可以在一小时内降落
we can descend within the hour.

出问题了
Ah, problem.

我只有一副耳机
I only have one earpiece set.

我给叶莲娜吧
I'll give it to Yelena.

他把解药放去哪了
Where did he take the vials?

可能拿下去冷藏库了
Probably down to cold storage.

德雷科夫还控制着他手下的寡妇
Dreykov still has the widows under his control,

所以你得让她们接触解药
so you have to expose them to this antidote.

没问题 简简单单
Yeah. Sure. Easy.

这就是你的计划吗
Is this your plan?

我的计划是杀了你
My plan is to kill you.

可我还活着
I'm alive.

那现在怎么办呢
So, what do we do now?

我妈妈叫什么名字
What was my mother's name?

我们埋葬她的地方
Where we buried her,

有棵树
there was a tree...

开着粉红色的花
A pink blossom.

很漂亮
Beautiful.

还有一块
And there was a tombstone

刻着她名字的墓碑
with her name engraved on it.

她叫什么来着
What was her name?

无名氏
"Unknown."

你没有感觉吗
You don't feel anything?

我杀死你女儿的时候你有感觉吗
You feel anything when I killed your daughter?

这就是你挥之不去的过往吗
Is this your haunted past?

真的假的
Really?

谢谢你 娜塔莎
Thank you, Natasha.

你给了我最强大的武器
You gave me my greatest weapon.

问个好吧
Say hello.

你的炸弹爆炸时
When your bomb exploded,

差点杀死了我的安东尼娅
it nearly killed my Antonia.

我不得不在她的后颈植入一枚芯片
I had to put a chip in the back of her neck.

在她的脖子后面
In the back of her neck.

看着她
Look at her.

你会不会发现很难直视她
You find it difficult to look at her?

我会
I do.

她观察着所有的一切
She... She watches everything

然后她就能学会
and she can do it.

她是个完美的模仿者
She's a perfect mimic.

她可以像你那群复仇者朋友们一样战斗
And she fights just like all of your friends.

她听得见我说话吗
Can she hear me?

怎么
What?

你想让她觉得好受点吗
You want to make her feel better?

你想跟她说对不起吗
You want to tell her you're sorry?

在你把她的脸炸烂之前
Well, you should have thought of that

你早该想到有这一天的
before you blew her face off.

废话已经说够了
But enough of all this bullshit.

去干活吧
Go to work.

我的基地里进了几只老鼠 去吧
I have rats in the basement. Go.

快去
Go.

你犯了个大错
Well, that was a mistake.

是吗
Was it?

你刚刚把唯一
You just sent away the one thing

能阻止我杀死你的东西送走了
that would stop me from killing you.

那就试试吧
Try, then.

动手
Do it.

保险是不是打开了
Is the safety on?

看来没有
No.

试试用刀
Try your knife.

你有麻烦了
You're in trouble.

你是怎么控制我的
How are you controlling me?

我没有控制你 娜塔莎
I'm not controlling you, Natasha.

还没开始呢
Well, not yet.

但是我有信息素锁
But there is a pheromonal lock.

只要闻到我的信息素
Smelling my pheromones prevents you

你就不能对我使用暴力
from committing violence against me.

我对梅丽娜非常失望
I'm very upset with Melina.

很遗憾我不得不杀了她
It's a shame I have to kill her.

不是吧 如果我们只需要
Come on, now. If we're just going to

按几个按钮然后黑进电脑里
press buttons and hack computers...

- 没错 - 我的意思是
-Yes. -I mean, I don't know.

我都派不上用场
There's nothing for me to do.

我想砸烂什么东西
I want to... I want to break something.

真的吗
Oh, you do?

看 让你砸的东西来了
Oh, there is something you can break.

梅丽娜 如果这是我们最后一次
Melina, if this is the last time that we...

该死
Ah, damn it.

太恶心了
That was disgusting.

好吧
Okay.

所以 这就是你们的大计划
So, this was the big plan, huh?

梅丽娜要让红房子降落
Melina was going to land the Red Room

然后把我交给当局
and hand me over to the authorities.

不不不
Oh, no, no, no.

怎么 你要把我也塞进
So, what now, you're gonna fold me into

你那可悲的木偶戏里吗
your pathetic little puppeteer act?

可悲的 是吗
Pathetic, huh?

是啊 你叫它什么
Yeah, what would you call it?

- 我把它称为 - 最后一次
-I would call it... -When was the last time

有人自愿和你聊天
that you had a conversation with somebody

是什么时候
that wasn't forced to talk to you?

你逃离红房子去参加错误的战争
You ran away to fight in the wrong war.

真正的战争是在这里 在阴影中进行的
The real war was fought here, in the shadows.

你并不是在阴影中战斗
You didn't fight in the shadows.

你只是躲在黑暗里
You hid in the dark.

真正的力量来源于无法觉察的影响
Real power comes from undetectable influence.

如果没人能察觉 那为什么还要去做
If no one's noticed, then why even do it?

你一无所成
You're nothing.

你一无所有
You have nothing.

这个星球上有50个人
There are 50 people on this planet...

得了吧
Oh, stop it.

别打断我说话
Don't tell me to stop!

如果我不打断你说话
If I don't tell you when to stop,

你怎么知道什么时候该闭嘴
then how will you know when to shut up?

拜托
Come on.

不会以为我连一拳都经不起吧
Think I can't take a punch?

- 老天 你太弱了 - 太弱
-God damn it, you're weak. -Weak?

在毫无防备的小女孩面前
I bet it's easier to be tough in front of

- 更容易装硬汉对吧 - 够了
-defenseless little girls, huh? -That's enough.

如果你对我的成果
You wouldn't be so glib

有哪怕一丝了解 你就不会这么油嘴滑舌了
if you had any notion of the scope of what I've built.

我拥有这个世界 是我
I own this world. Me.

你好像很想打动我
You seem desperate to impress me.

我不需要打动你
I don't need to impress you.

我不需要打动任何人
I don't need to impress anyone.

这些世界的领导者 这些伟大的人们
These world leaders, these great men,

他们都听命于我和我的寡妇们
they answer to me and my widows.

看看她们
Look at them.

这些女孩就是垃圾
These girls were trash.

被遗弃街头 弃如敝履
They are thrown out into the street.

是我废物利用
I recycle the trash.

我给了她们目标
And I give them purpose.

我给了她们人生
I give them a life.

梅丽娜 我找到解药了
Melina, I found the location of the vials.

我这边有点小麻烦
I've had a slight setback.

你得去找寡妇们
You'll need to get to the widows.

是我的寡妇网络
It's my network of widows

帮助我执掌权柄
that help me control the scales of power.

我一声令下 石油和证券市场就会崩溃
One command, the oil and stock markets crumble.

我一声令下 地球上四分之一的人就会饿死
One command, and a quarter of the planet will starve.

我的寡妇能发起 也能终结战争
My widows can start and end wars.

她们能成就 也能推翻君王
They can make and break kings.

你就是从这里控制这一切吗
You control all of that from here?

有了你
And with you,

一位在我控制之下的复仇者
an Avenger under my control,

我终于可以从阴影中走出来
I can finally come out of the shadows

使用这个世界上最富余的自然资源
using the only natural resource that the world has too much of.

女孩
Girls.

全都通过那个小控制台
All from that little console?

没错
Yeah.

你觉得很好笑吗
Oh, you find this amusing?

你笑什么
Why are you smiling?

别往心里去 但是
Don't take it personal, but, uh...

感谢你的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.

就算你找到了数据库 让他给你看到了钥匙
Even if you locate the database and get him to show you the key,

你也不可能从他手上拿到
you won't be able to take it from him.

多年来 德雷科夫在所有寡妇身上
For years, Dreykov has implemented a pheromonal lock

都启用了信息素锁 包括我
in all widows, even me.

所以 只要我们能闻到他的气味 就不能伤害他
So, as long as we can smell him, then we won't be able to hurt him.

我会屏住呼吸的
Well, I'll just hold my breath.

没用的
Not enough.

这是基础科学
This is basic science.

娜塔莎 为了阻断嗅觉中枢的感受器
Natasha, to block receptors in olfactory center,

你得切断神经
you have to sever the nerve.

我搞得定的
I can handle that.

你太弱了 砸不断我的鼻梁 所以
You weren't quite strong enough, so...

我得自己动手了
I'll have to finish it myself.

你打算做什么
What are you going to do?

切断神经
Sever the nerve.

梅丽娜
Melina!

正如我所料
Precisely what I was thinking.

叶莲娜 计划稍作改变
Yelena, slight change of plan.

我彻底摧毁了其中一台引擎
I completely demolished one of the engines

我们即将进入受控坠毁
and we are going into a controlled crash.

太棒了
Fantastic.

我正在去找寡妇
I'm heading to the widows now.


No.

我们得走了
We have to go.

现在没话说了 是吧
ot so talkative now, are you?

你夺走了我的童年
You took my childhood.

你夺走了我的人生选择 还试图击垮我
You took my choices and tried to break me.

但你再也不能对任何人做同样的事了
But you're never gonna do that to anybody ever again.

在她死之前谁都不能离开这个房间
Nobody leaves this room until she's dead.

让她好好尝尝苦头
Make her suffer.

我不想伤害你们
I don't wanna hurt you.

你们也不会想伤害我的
You don't wanna hurt me.

你还好吧
Are you okay?

看起来很疼
That looks like it hurts.

我数到三 准备好了吗
Okay. I take out on three, ready?

对不起
I'm sorry.

尽可能地远离这里
Get as far away from here as possible.

现在你们要自己做选择了
You get to make your own choices now.

我们得赶紧离开这里
We gotta get outta here.

我得找德雷科夫 你来吗
We need to find Dreykov. Are you coming?

我这就来
I'm right behind you.

等一下 等等 我必须回去一趟
Wait, wait! I have to go back!

完美
Yes!

看见姑娘们了吗
Do you see the girls?

没有
No!

那我们就得回去一趟
We need to go back.

飞机失控了
We've lost control.

安东尼娅
Antonia.

我一会给你开门
I'm gonna open the door.

你出来就跟着我
You're gonna come after me.

没事 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.

我知道原来的安东尼娅还在
I know you're still in there.

所以我不会丢下你不管的 不会的
And I'm not gonna leave you. Okay.

叶莲娜
Yelena!

她在机翼上
She's on the wing!

快发动引擎 等什么呢
Move! What are you waiting for?

千万别这么做
Don't do it!

这应该非常有趣
This was fun!


No!

既然这样
Okay.

我们来一架
Let's go.

够了
Enough.

对不起
I'm sorry.

我只能这么做
I'm sorry.

德雷科夫还活着吗
Is he gone?

他死了
He's gone.

叶莲娜
Yelena!

叶莲娜
Yelena?

我们俩都颠倒了
We're both upside down.

我本应该跟你一起找德雷科夫的
I should've come back for you.

没必要说这话
You don't have to say that.

- 我没放在心上 - 嘿 嘿
-It's okay. -Hey. Hey.

我也不敢相信我们成功了
It was real to me, too.

谢谢你
Thank you.

大家都没事吧
Everybody good?

我很明显受伤了
I am clearly injured.

你想说些什么吗
You got something to say?

我把行动搞砸了
I'd just mess it up.

装甲兵来了
Here comes the cavalry.

部长 我们正在接近目标
We're closing in on the target, sir.

那 我们怎么办
So, what's our plan?

你们快走 我留下应付
You guys go. I'll stay.

荒谬 干一架 我们与你并肩作战
That's insanity. We fight. We fight with you.

- 我会尽力拖住他们 - 娜塔莎 我们一同作战
- I'll hold them off. - Natasha, we fight.

我们不能分开 你还真是固执
We can't split up. You're so pigheaded.

- 你们快走吧 - 真是没法说你
- You guys, go. -Oh, my God.

而且 如果我们我们四个人都顺利逃脱 那样的话
Besides, if it can work out with the four of us, you know,

复仇者就会有希望了
there may be some hope for the Avengers.

但也是一点希望
Little bit.

如果你要单刀赴会 我想你一定要穿上这个
Okay, well, if you're leaving, then I guess you should take this.

我知道你有多喜欢它
I know how much you like it.

酷啊
Shucks.

口袋确实不少
It does have a lot of pockets.

非常便利的口袋
Very handy pockets, yeah.

德雷科夫把黑寡妇程序散布到了世界各地
He had widows implanted all over the world.

梅里纳需要复制程序式
Melina will need to copy the formula,

但应该是你给亲口告诉她们一切都结束了
but you should be the one to tell 'em it's over.

你们为我们回来了
You came back for us.

无比感激
Thank you.

照顾好自己 答应我好吗
Hey. You take care of yourself, okay?

没事 我能应付
Don't worry. I got this.

我知道
I know.

别担心 我们会带上她一起走的
Don't worry. We're bringing her with us.

走吧 跟我们一起走
Come. Come with us.

你有不睡觉的时候吗
You ever not sleep?

我为了你三天内去了六个时区
I've been in six different time zones in three days because of you.

- 哦 是吗 - 是的
-Oh, really? -Yeah.

什么 你在拼凑一些零件吗
What, are you scrapping together some parts?

这次又给我带来了什么惊喜 一个倒装的割草机吗
What'd you get me this time, like, an upside-down lawnmower?

看看我利用有限的时间和金钱 为你做了什么吗
You see what I can get you with a bit of time and money?

来吧 夸我把 我想听
Go on, say it. I wanna hear it.

我很喜欢听你的夸赞 真心话
It would really be good for me to hear it. Really.

给我留下了深刻印象
I'm impressed.

好吧 的确
Well, yeah.

你一直都是我最靠得住的朋友
You've always been a really good friend to me.

这才是每个男人想听到的
That's what every man wants to hear.

接下来打算去哪
Where you gonna go?

有意思的是我不觉得我这一辈子能有个家庭
It's funny. My whole life, I didn't think I had any family.

但结果我却有两个 所以
Turns out I got two, so...

其中一个家里出了点乱子
One of them's a bit of a mess right now.

我得帮一些人逃出监狱
I'm gonna go break a few of them out of prison

看看我能不能让这个家庭破镜重圆
see if I can't help patch things up.

过来 凡尼
Come on, Funny.

抱歉
Sorry.

我来中西部有点水土不服
I'm allergic to the Midwest.

这个女人做的事情
What this woman did,

说实话 我无法想象
honestly, I can't even imagine.

瓦伦蒂娜 你不应该在我休假的时候来打扰我
You're not supposed to be bothering me on my holiday time, Valentina.

打扰你吗 不是 绝对不是
Oh, bothering you? Oh, no, no.

我来这仅仅是为了表达我的敬仰
I'm just here paying my respects.

好吧
Hmm...

你来这我就已经知道你找不到别人了
You know, coming here makes you look desperate.

你说得对
Okay.

我要加薪
I want a raise.

噢 是的 咱俩都会加薪
Oh, yeah. You and me both.

但是首先 你得完成任务
Believe me, you're gonna earn it.

我带来了你的下一个目标
I've got your next target.

我想应该亲手交给你
Thought I'd hand-deliver it.

也许你想杀了那个该为你姐姐的死负责的人
Maybe you'd like a shot at the man responsible for your sister's death.

这人看起来还有点可爱 你觉得呢
Kind of a cutie, don't you think?

m 65 187.5 b 69.625 185 73.75 182.875 77.75 180.75 82.875 178 87.75 175 92.875 172.25 95.75 170.625 98.875 169.25 101.75 167.625 105.75 165.375 109.75 163.125 113.75 161 116.5 159.375 119.5 158 122.25 156.5 125.25 154.875 128.125 153.125 131.125 151.5 133.125 150.5 135.125 149.5 137 148.5 140.125 146.875 143.125 145 146.25 143.375 149 141.875 151.75 140.625 154.5 139.125 157.375 137.5 160.25 135.875 163.125 134.25 164.75 133.375 166.375 132.5 167.875 131.625 172.25 129.25 176.625 126.875 181 124.5 184.125 122.875 187.375 121.375 190.5 119.625 194.5 117.5 198.375 115.125 202.375 113 202.75 112.75 203.25 112.375 203.625 112.25 203.625 117.375 203.875 122.75 203.5 127.625 203.125 131.75 202.375 135.875 201.375 140 200.25 144.5 199 149.125 196.75 153.25 195 156.625 193.75 160.375 191.75 163.625 190 166.75 187.75 169.5 185.75 172.375 184.75 173.875 183.75 175.375 182.5 176.625 181 178.25 179.375 179.75 177.875 181.25 176.125 182.875 174.5 184.625 172.75 186.125 171.375 187.25 169.875 188.375 168.375 189.375 165 191.5 161.625 193.75 158.125 195.875 156.375 197 154.25 197.75 152.25 198.5 149.75 199.625 147.125 200.75 144.5 201.75 143.875 202 143 202 142.25 202.25 136.625 204.125 130.875 205 124.875 205.25 121.125 205.375 117.375 206 113.75 205.75 108.5 205.375 103.25 204.625 98 203.625 94.375 202.875 90.75 201.625 87.25 200.25 83.75 198.875 80.25 197 77 195.25 74.125 193.75 71.5 192.125 68.75 190.375 67.5 189.625 66.5 188.625 65 187.5 m 58 189.125 b 53.875 185.125 49.625 180.875 45.25 176.625 48.5 174.25 51.25 172.375 54 170.25 58 167.25 61.875 164.125 65.875 161.125 68 159.5 70.375 158.125 72.5 156.5 75.375 154.25 78.125 152 81 149.75 83.75 147.625 86.625 145.625 89.375 143.5 91.75 141.625 94.25 139.875 96.625 138 98.5 136.625 100.5 135.25 102.375 133.75 106.25 130.875 110 127.875 113.875 125 116 123.375 118.125 121.875 120.25 120.25 123.375 118 126.375 115.625 129.5 113.25 131.625 111.75 133.75 110.25 135.875 108.75 138.125 107 140.25 105.25 142.5 103.5 144.125 102.375 145.75 101.25 147 99.75 143.625 102.125 140.25 104.5 136.75 106.875 134.5 108.375 132.25 109.625 130 111.125 126.625 113.375 123.375 115.75 120 118 117.625 119.625 115.125 121 112.625 122.625 110.375 124.25 108.125 126 105.75 127.5 103.75 129 101.625 130.375 99.625 131.75 96.875 133.5 94.125 135.25 91.375 137.125 89 138.625 86.5 140.125 84.125 141.75 81.625 143.375 79.375 145.125 77 146.75 75.125 148 73.25 149.375 71.25 150.625 68.125 152.75 65 154.875 61.75 156.875 60.5 157.625 59.375 158.5 58.125 159.125 57.5 159.5 58.875 158.625 58.375 159 45.25 168.25 47.5 167 54.625 161.5 51.5 163.875 41.375 171.125 38.25 173.625 35.625 175.75 38.375 173.25 35.5 175.625 34.125 173.625 32.625 171.75 31.5 169.625 29.5 166.125 27.75 162.5 26 158.875 25.25 157.375 24.625 155.875 24.125 154.375 23.375 152 22.625 149.625 22 147.375 21.5 145.125 22 144.375 23.875 143.375 26.875 141.875 29.75 140 32.625 138.375 35.25 136.875 37.875 135.375 40.375 133.875 44.375 131.5 48.375 129.125 52.375 126.75 54.75 125.375 57.25 124 59.625 122.625 62.5 120.875 65.5 119.125 68.375 117.375 70.625 116 73 114.75 75.25 113.375 78.625 111.375 81.875 109.5 85.125 107.625 87.875 106 90.75 104.5 93.375 102.875 95.875 101.375 98.375 99.75 100.75 98.375 102.75 97.25 104.75 96.25 106.625 95.125 109.25 93.625 111.75 92 114.375 90.5 116.5 89.25 118.625 88 120.75 86.75 124.25 84.625 127.75 82.625 131.25 80.625 133.875 79.125 136.625 77.625 139.25 76.125 140.125 75.625 140.875 75.125 141.625 74.375 139.625 75.375 137.5 76.375 135.5 77.5 134.25 78.125 133.25 79.125 132 79.75 126.75 82.75 121.375 85.5 116.125 88.5 111.5 91 106.75 93.625 102.125 96.25 97.5 98.875 93 101.625 88.375 104.25 86.875 105.25 85.25 105.875 83.625 106.75 80.375 108.625 77.125 110.5 73.75 112.375 71.25 113.875 68.625 115.125 66 116.625 62.875 118.375 59.75 120.125 56.625 122 53.25 123.875 49.875 125.75 46.5 127.625 43.625 129.25 40.625 130.75 37.75 132.375 35.875 133.375 34 134.375 32 135.625 31.625 132.5 31.125 129.75 30.875 126.875 30.5 123.25 30 119.625 30.125 116 30.375 110.75 31 105.5 31.875 100.25 32.75 95.875 34.125 91.5 35.625 87.25 37.125 83 39 79 41.25 75.25 43.75 70.875 46.75 66.875 49.75 63 52.125 59.875 54.875 57.125 57.625 54.375 60 52.125 62.5 49.875 65.25 48 69.25 45.25 73.375 42.5 77.75 40.25 81.625 38.25 85.75 37.125 89.75 35.5 95 33.25 100.625 32.625 106.25 31.75 111.75 30.75 117.375 31 123 31.25 127.25 31.375 131.5 32.125 135.625 33.125 139.5 34 143.25 35.25 147 36.625 150.25 38 153.375 39.75 156.625 41.25 158.25 42.125 160 42.875 161.625 44 164.25 45.75 166.75 47.625 169.375 49.5 171.125 50.75 172.75 52.125 174.5 53.625 174.875 54 175.125 54.5 175.75 55.375 171.75 57.5 168 59.625 164.125 61.75 165.625 63.375 167.25 65 168.75 66.625 169.5 67.375 170.125 68.125 170.625 69 170.75 69.25 170.5 70 170.25 70.125 166.375 73.125 162.5 75.875 158.75 78.875 156.875 80.25 155.375 82 153.5 83.375 151.625 85 149.5 86.375 147.625 87.875 145.5 89.5 143.375 91 141.375 92.625 139 94.375 136.75 96.25 134.5 98.125 132.625 99.625 130.75 101.125 128.875 102.625 128.25 103.125 127.625 103.375 127 103.75 127.125 104 127.25 104.125 127.25 104.25 131.25 101.5 135.125 98.75 139 96 141.375 94.5 143.75 93.125 146.125 91.5 148.75 89.875 151.25 88 153.875 86.375 158.375 83.25 163 80.125 167.625 77 169.75 75.625 172 74.25 174.25 72.875 177 71 179.625 69.125 182.25 67.25 184.25 65.875 186.375 64.625 188.375 63.25 190.375 61.875 192.25 60.625 194.25 59.25 195.25 58.625 196 58.5 196.75 59.75 197.375 61 198.375 62 199.125 63.25 199.375 63.75 199.25 64.75 198.875 65 197 66.5 195 67.75 193 69 190.375 70.875 187.75 72.625 185.125 74.5 184.875 74.75 184.875 75.75 185.125 76.25 186.875 79.875 189 83.375 190.625 87.125 192.375 91.625 193.75 96.125 194.875 100.75 195.875 104.875 196.375 109 197 113.125 197 113.625 196.375 114.5 195.875 114.75 192.125 116.875 188.375 118.875 184.5 120.875 179.625 123.5 174.625 126 169.875 128.625 164.5 131.5 159.375 134.5 154.125 137.375 150.375 139.5 146.5 141.375 142.75 143.5 139.875 145.125 137 146.75 134.125 148.375 132.125 149.5 130.125 150.375 128.125 151.5 124.125 153.625 120.125 155.875 116 158.125 113.125 159.625 110.25 161.125 107.5 162.625 104.375 164.25 101.375 166 98.25 167.75 96.875 168.5 95.375 169.25 93.875 170 89.75 172.125 85.625 174.375 81.5 176.5 79 177.875 76.375 179.125 73.875 180.5 69.875 182.75 66 185 62 187.25 60.875 187.875 59.625 188.375 58 189.125

m 26.375 141.5 b 83.75 110.625 144.125 78.125 202.25 46.875 203.875 54.125 206.875 60.875 206.875 67.875 206.875 72.375 205.375 72.25 204.125 72.875 189.875 79.25 175.75 83.75 161.375 90 120.75 107.75 80.125 125.5 39.5 143.25 30.75 147.125 32.125 150.5 26.375 141.5

m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5

m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.25 32.125 -40.875 34.875 -42.375 38.125 -42.25 39.75 -42.25 40.5 -41.75 41 -40.125 42 -37.125 41.75 -34.125 41.5 -31 41.375 -28.875 40.5 -27.75 38.25 -27.5 36.375 -27.375 34.625 -26.75 32.875 -26.375 32.75 -26.375 32.625 -26.375 32.375 -26.375

Orange

字幕组

m 65 187.5 b 69.625 185 73.75 182.875 77.75 180.75 82.875 178 87.75 175 92.875 172.25 95.75 170.625 98.875 169.25 101.75 167.625 105.75 165.375 109.75 163.125 113.75 161 116.5 159.375 119.5 158 122.25 156.5 125.25 154.875 128.125 153.125 131.125 151.5 133.125 150.5 135.125 149.5 137 148.5 140.125 146.875 143.125 145 146.25 143.375 149 141.875 151.75 140.625 154.5 139.125 157.375 137.5 160.25 135.875 163.125 134.25 164.75 133.375 166.375 132.5 167.875 131.625 172.25 129.25 176.625 126.875 181 124.5 184.125 122.875 187.375 121.375 190.5 119.625 194.5 117.5 198.375 115.125 202.375 113 202.75 112.75 203.25 112.375 203.625 112.25 203.625 117.375 203.875 122.75 203.5 127.625 203.125 131.75 202.375 135.875 201.375 140 200.25 144.5 199 149.125 196.75 153.25 195 156.625 193.75 160.375 191.75 163.625 190 166.75 187.75 169.5 185.75 172.375 184.75 173.875 183.75 175.375 182.5 176.625 181 178.25 179.375 179.75 177.875 181.25 176.125 182.875 174.5 184.625 172.75 186.125 171.375 187.25 169.875 188.375 168.375 189.375 165 191.5 161.625 193.75 158.125 195.875 156.375 197 154.25 197.75 152.25 198.5 149.75 199.625 147.125 200.75 144.5 201.75 143.875 202 143 202 142.25 202.25 136.625 204.125 130.875 205 124.875 205.25 121.125 205.375 117.375 206 113.75 205.75 108.5 205.375 103.25 204.625 98 203.625 94.375 202.875 90.75 201.625 87.25 200.25 83.75 198.875 80.25 197 77 195.25 74.125 193.75 71.5 192.125 68.75 190.375 67.5 189.625 66.5 188.625 65 187.5 m 58 189.125 b 53.875 185.125 49.625 180.875 45.25 176.625 48.5 174.25 51.25 172.375 54 170.25 58 167.25 61.875 164.125 65.875 161.125 68 159.5 70.375 158.125 72.5 156.5 75.375 154.25 78.125 152 81 149.75 83.75 147.625 86.625 145.625 89.375 143.5 91.75 141.625 94.25 139.875 96.625 138 98.5 136.625 100.5 135.25 102.375 133.75 106.25 130.875 110 127.875 113.875 125 116 123.375 118.125 121.875 120.25 120.25 123.375 118 126.375 115.625 129.5 113.25 131.625 111.75 133.75 110.25 135.875 108.75 138.125 107 140.25 105.25 142.5 103.5 144.125 102.375 145.75 101.25 147 99.75 143.625 102.125 140.25 104.5 136.75 106.875 134.5 108.375 132.25 109.625 130 111.125 126.625 113.375 123.375 115.75 120 118 117.625 119.625 115.125 121 112.625 122.625 110.375 124.25 108.125 126 105.75 127.5 103.75 129 101.625 130.375 99.625 131.75 96.875 133.5 94.125 135.25 91.375 137.125 89 138.625 86.5 140.125 84.125 141.75 81.625 143.375 79.375 145.125 77 146.75 75.125 148 73.25 149.375 71.25 150.625 68.125 152.75 65 154.875 61.75 156.875 60.5 157.625 59.375 158.5 58.125 159.125 57.5 159.5 58.875 158.625 58.375 159 45.25 168.25 47.5 167 54.625 161.5 51.5 163.875 41.375 171.125 38.25 173.625 35.625 175.75 38.375 173.25 35.5 175.625 34.125 173.625 32.625 171.75 31.5 169.625 29.5 166.125 27.75 162.5 26 158.875 25.25 157.375 24.625 155.875 24.125 154.375 23.375 152 22.625 149.625 22 147.375 21.5 145.125 22 144.375 23.875 143.375 26.875 141.875 29.75 140 32.625 138.375 35.25 136.875 37.875 135.375 40.375 133.875 44.375 131.5 48.375 129.125 52.375 126.75 54.75 125.375 57.25 124 59.625 122.625 62.5 120.875 65.5 119.125 68.375 117.375 70.625 116 73 114.75 75.25 113.375 78.625 111.375 81.875 109.5 85.125 107.625 87.875 106 90.75 104.5 93.375 102.875 95.875 101.375 98.375 99.75 100.75 98.375 102.75 97.25 104.75 96.25 106.625 95.125 109.25 93.625 111.75 92 114.375 90.5 116.5 89.25 118.625 88 120.75 86.75 124.25 84.625 127.75 82.625 131.25 80.625 133.875 79.125 136.625 77.625 139.25 76.125 140.125 75.625 140.875 75.125 141.625 74.375 139.625 75.375 137.5 76.375 135.5 77.5 134.25 78.125 133.25 79.125 132 79.75 126.75 82.75 121.375 85.5 116.125 88.5 111.5 91 106.75 93.625 102.125 96.25 97.5 98.875 93 101.625 88.375 104.25 86.875 105.25 85.25 105.875 83.625 106.75 80.375 108.625 77.125 110.5 73.75 112.375 71.25 113.875 68.625 115.125 66 116.625 62.875 118.375 59.75 120.125 56.625 122 53.25 123.875 49.875 125.75 46.5 127.625 43.625 129.25 40.625 130.75 37.75 132.375 35.875 133.375 34 134.375 32 135.625 31.625 132.5 31.125 129.75 30.875 126.875 30.5 123.25 30 119.625 30.125 116 30.375 110.75 31 105.5 31.875 100.25 32.75 95.875 34.125 91.5 35.625 87.25 37.125 83 39 79 41.25 75.25 43.75 70.875 46.75 66.875 49.75 63 52.125 59.875 54.875 57.125 57.625 54.375 60 52.125 62.5 49.875 65.25 48 69.25 45.25 73.375 42.5 77.75 40.25 81.625 38.25 85.75 37.125 89.75 35.5 95 33.25 100.625 32.625 106.25 31.75 111.75 30.75 117.375 31 123 31.25 127.25 31.375 131.5 32.125 135.625 33.125 139.5 34 143.25 35.25 147 36.625 150.25 38 153.375 39.75 156.625 41.25 158.25 42.125 160 42.875 161.625 44 164.25 45.75 166.75 47.625 169.375 49.5 171.125 50.75 172.75 52.125 174.5 53.625 174.875 54 175.125 54.5 175.75 55.375 171.75 57.5 168 59.625 164.125 61.75 165.625 63.375 167.25 65 168.75 66.625 169.5 67.375 170.125 68.125 170.625 69 170.75 69.25 170.5 70 170.25 70.125 166.375 73.125 162.5 75.875 158.75 78.875 156.875 80.25 155.375 82 153.5 83.375 151.625 85 149.5 86.375 147.625 87.875 145.5 89.5 143.375 91 141.375 92.625 139 94.375 136.75 96.25 134.5 98.125 132.625 99.625 130.75 101.125 128.875 102.625 128.25 103.125 127.625 103.375 127 103.75 127.125 104 127.25 104.125 127.25 104.25 131.25 101.5 135.125 98.75 139 96 141.375 94.5 143.75 93.125 146.125 91.5 148.75 89.875 151.25 88 153.875 86.375 158.375 83.25 163 80.125 167.625 77 169.75 75.625 172 74.25 174.25 72.875 177 71 179.625 69.125 182.25 67.25 184.25 65.875 186.375 64.625 188.375 63.25 190.375 61.875 192.25 60.625 194.25 59.25 195.25 58.625 196 58.5 196.75 59.75 197.375 61 198.375 62 199.125 63.25 199.375 63.75 199.25 64.75 198.875 65 197 66.5 195 67.75 193 69 190.375 70.875 187.75 72.625 185.125 74.5 184.875 74.75 184.875 75.75 185.125 76.25 186.875 79.875 189 83.375 190.625 87.125 192.375 91.625 193.75 96.125 194.875 100.75 195.875 104.875 196.375 109 197 113.125 197 113.625 196.375 114.5 195.875 114.75 192.125 116.875 188.375 118.875 184.5 120.875 179.625 123.5 174.625 126 169.875 128.625 164.5 131.5 159.375 134.5 154.125 137.375 150.375 139.5 146.5 141.375 142.75 143.5 139.875 145.125 137 146.75 134.125 148.375 132.125 149.5 130.125 150.375 128.125 151.5 124.125 153.625 120.125 155.875 116 158.125 113.125 159.625 110.25 161.125 107.5 162.625 104.375 164.25 101.375 166 98.25 167.75 96.875 168.5 95.375 169.25 93.875 170 89.75 172.125 85.625 174.375 81.5 176.5 79 177.875 76.375 179.125 73.875 180.5 69.875 182.75 66 185 62 187.25 60.875 187.875 59.625 188.375 58 189.125

m 26.375 141.5 b 83.75 110.625 144.125 78.125 202.25 46.875 203.875 54.125 206.875 60.875 206.875 67.875 206.875 72.375 205.375 72.25 204.125 72.875 189.875 79.25 175.75 83.75 161.375 90 120.75 107.75 80.125 125.5 39.5 143.25 30.75 147.125 32.125 150.5 26.375 141.5

m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5

m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.25 32.125 -40.875 34.875 -42.375 38.125 -42.25 39.75 -42.25 40.5 -41.75 41 -40.125 42 -37.125 41.75 -34.125 41.5 -31 41.375 -28.875 40.5 -27.75 38.25 -27.5 36.375 -27.375 34.625 -26.75 32.875 -26.375 32.75 -26.375 32.625 -26.375 32.375 -26.375

Orange

字幕组

m 65 187.5 b 69.625 185 73.75 182.875 77.75 180.75 82.875 178 87.75 175 92.875 172.25 95.75 170.625 98.875 169.25 101.75 167.625 105.75 165.375 109.75 163.125 113.75 161 116.5 159.375 119.5 158 122.25 156.5 125.25 154.875 128.125 153.125 131.125 151.5 133.125 150.5 135.125 149.5 137 148.5 140.125 146.875 143.125 145 146.25 143.375 149 141.875 151.75 140.625 154.5 139.125 157.375 137.5 160.25 135.875 163.125 134.25 164.75 133.375 166.375 132.5 167.875 131.625 172.25 129.25 176.625 126.875 181 124.5 184.125 122.875 187.375 121.375 190.5 119.625 194.5 117.5 198.375 115.125 202.375 113 202.75 112.75 203.25 112.375 203.625 112.25 203.625 117.375 203.875 122.75 203.5 127.625 203.125 131.75 202.375 135.875 201.375 140 200.25 144.5 199 149.125 196.75 153.25 195 156.625 193.75 160.375 191.75 163.625 190 166.75 187.75 169.5 185.75 172.375 184.75 173.875 183.75 175.375 182.5 176.625 181 178.25 179.375 179.75 177.875 181.25 176.125 182.875 174.5 184.625 172.75 186.125 171.375 187.25 169.875 188.375 168.375 189.375 165 191.5 161.625 193.75 158.125 195.875 156.375 197 154.25 197.75 152.25 198.5 149.75 199.625 147.125 200.75 144.5 201.75 143.875 202 143 202 142.25 202.25 136.625 204.125 130.875 205 124.875 205.25 121.125 205.375 117.375 206 113.75 205.75 108.5 205.375 103.25 204.625 98 203.625 94.375 202.875 90.75 201.625 87.25 200.25 83.75 198.875 80.25 197 77 195.25 74.125 193.75 71.5 192.125 68.75 190.375 67.5 189.625 66.5 188.625 65 187.5 m 58 189.125 b 53.875 185.125 49.625 180.875 45.25 176.625 48.5 174.25 51.25 172.375 54 170.25 58 167.25 61.875 164.125 65.875 161.125 68 159.5 70.375 158.125 72.5 156.5 75.375 154.25 78.125 152 81 149.75 83.75 147.625 86.625 145.625 89.375 143.5 91.75 141.625 94.25 139.875 96.625 138 98.5 136.625 100.5 135.25 102.375 133.75 106.25 130.875 110 127.875 113.875 125 116 123.375 118.125 121.875 120.25 120.25 123.375 118 126.375 115.625 129.5 113.25 131.625 111.75 133.75 110.25 135.875 108.75 138.125 107 140.25 105.25 142.5 103.5 144.125 102.375 145.75 101.25 147 99.75 143.625 102.125 140.25 104.5 136.75 106.875 134.5 108.375 132.25 109.625 130 111.125 126.625 113.375 123.375 115.75 120 118 117.625 119.625 115.125 121 112.625 122.625 110.375 124.25 108.125 126 105.75 127.5 103.75 129 101.625 130.375 99.625 131.75 96.875 133.5 94.125 135.25 91.375 137.125 89 138.625 86.5 140.125 84.125 141.75 81.625 143.375 79.375 145.125 77 146.75 75.125 148 73.25 149.375 71.25 150.625 68.125 152.75 65 154.875 61.75 156.875 60.5 157.625 59.375 158.5 58.125 159.125 57.5 159.5 58.875 158.625 58.375 159 45.25 168.25 47.5 167 54.625 161.5 51.5 163.875 41.375 171.125 38.25 173.625 35.625 175.75 38.375 173.25 35.5 175.625 34.125 173.625 32.625 171.75 31.5 169.625 29.5 166.125 27.75 162.5 26 158.875 25.25 157.375 24.625 155.875 24.125 154.375 23.375 152 22.625 149.625 22 147.375 21.5 145.125 22 144.375 23.875 143.375 26.875 141.875 29.75 140 32.625 138.375 35.25 136.875 37.875 135.375 40.375 133.875 44.375 131.5 48.375 129.125 52.375 126.75 54.75 125.375 57.25 124 59.625 122.625 62.5 120.875 65.5 119.125 68.375 117.375 70.625 116 73 114.75 75.25 113.375 78.625 111.375 81.875 109.5 85.125 107.625 87.875 106 90.75 104.5 93.375 102.875 95.875 101.375 98.375 99.75 100.75 98.375 102.75 97.25 104.75 96.25 106.625 95.125 109.25 93.625 111.75 92 114.375 90.5 116.5 89.25 118.625 88 120.75 86.75 124.25 84.625 127.75 82.625 131.25 80.625 133.875 79.125 136.625 77.625 139.25 76.125 140.125 75.625 140.875 75.125 141.625 74.375 139.625 75.375 137.5 76.375 135.5 77.5 134.25 78.125 133.25 79.125 132 79.75 126.75 82.75 121.375 85.5 116.125 88.5 111.5 91 106.75 93.625 102.125 96.25 97.5 98.875 93 101.625 88.375 104.25 86.875 105.25 85.25 105.875 83.625 106.75 80.375 108.625 77.125 110.5 73.75 112.375 71.25 113.875 68.625 115.125 66 116.625 62.875 118.375 59.75 120.125 56.625 122 53.25 123.875 49.875 125.75 46.5 127.625 43.625 129.25 40.625 130.75 37.75 132.375 35.875 133.375 34 134.375 32 135.625 31.625 132.5 31.125 129.75 30.875 126.875 30.5 123.25 30 119.625 30.125 116 30.375 110.75 31 105.5 31.875 100.25 32.75 95.875 34.125 91.5 35.625 87.25 37.125 83 39 79 41.25 75.25 43.75 70.875 46.75 66.875 49.75 63 52.125 59.875 54.875 57.125 57.625 54.375 60 52.125 62.5 49.875 65.25 48 69.25 45.25 73.375 42.5 77.75 40.25 81.625 38.25 85.75 37.125 89.75 35.5 95 33.25 100.625 32.625 106.25 31.75 111.75 30.75 117.375 31 123 31.25 127.25 31.375 131.5 32.125 135.625 33.125 139.5 34 143.25 35.25 147 36.625 150.25 38 153.375 39.75 156.625 41.25 158.25 42.125 160 42.875 161.625 44 164.25 45.75 166.75 47.625 169.375 49.5 171.125 50.75 172.75 52.125 174.5 53.625 174.875 54 175.125 54.5 175.75 55.375 171.75 57.5 168 59.625 164.125 61.75 165.625 63.375 167.25 65 168.75 66.625 169.5 67.375 170.125 68.125 170.625 69 170.75 69.25 170.5 70 170.25 70.125 166.375 73.125 162.5 75.875 158.75 78.875 156.875 80.25 155.375 82 153.5 83.375 151.625 85 149.5 86.375 147.625 87.875 145.5 89.5 143.375 91 141.375 92.625 139 94.375 136.75 96.25 134.5 98.125 132.625 99.625 130.75 101.125 128.875 102.625 128.25 103.125 127.625 103.375 127 103.75 127.125 104 127.25 104.125 127.25 104.25 131.25 101.5 135.125 98.75 139 96 141.375 94.5 143.75 93.125 146.125 91.5 148.75 89.875 151.25 88 153.875 86.375 158.375 83.25 163 80.125 167.625 77 169.75 75.625 172 74.25 174.25 72.875 177 71 179.625 69.125 182.25 67.25 184.25 65.875 186.375 64.625 188.375 63.25 190.375 61.875 192.25 60.625 194.25 59.25 195.25 58.625 196 58.5 196.75 59.75 197.375 61 198.375 62 199.125 63.25 199.375 63.75 199.25 64.75 198.875 65 197 66.5 195 67.75 193 69 190.375 70.875 187.75 72.625 185.125 74.5 184.875 74.75 184.875 75.75 185.125 76.25 186.875 79.875 189 83.375 190.625 87.125 192.375 91.625 193.75 96.125 194.875 100.75 195.875 104.875 196.375 109 197 113.125 197 113.625 196.375 114.5 195.875 114.75 192.125 116.875 188.375 118.875 184.5 120.875 179.625 123.5 174.625 126 169.875 128.625 164.5 131.5 159.375 134.5 154.125 137.375 150.375 139.5 146.5 141.375 142.75 143.5 139.875 145.125 137 146.75 134.125 148.375 132.125 149.5 130.125 150.375 128.125 151.5 124.125 153.625 120.125 155.875 116 158.125 113.125 159.625 110.25 161.125 107.5 162.625 104.375 164.25 101.375 166 98.25 167.75 96.875 168.5 95.375 169.25 93.875 170 89.75 172.125 85.625 174.375 81.5 176.5 79 177.875 76.375 179.125 73.875 180.5 69.875 182.75 66 185 62 187.25 60.875 187.875 59.625 188.375 58 189.125

m 26.375 141.5 b 83.75 110.625 144.125 78.125 202.25 46.875 203.875 54.125 206.875 60.875 206.875 67.875 206.875 72.375 205.375 72.25 204.125 72.875 189.875 79.25 175.75 83.75 161.375 90 120.75 107.75 80.125 125.5 39.5 143.25 30.75 147.125 32.125 150.5 26.375 141.5

m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5

m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.25 32.125 -40.875 34.875 -42.375 38.125 -42.25 39.75 -42.25 40.5 -41.75 41 -40.125 42 -37.125 41.75 -34.125 41.5 -31 41.375 -28.875 40.5 -27.75 38.25 -27.5 36.375 -27.375 34.625 -26.75 32.875 -26.375 32.75 -26.375 32.625 -26.375 32.375 -26.375

Orange

字幕组

m 65 187.5 b 69.625 185 73.75 182.875 77.75 180.75 82.875 178 87.75 175 92.875 172.25 95.75 170.625 98.875 169.25 101.75 167.625 105.75 165.375 109.75 163.125 113.75 161 116.5 159.375 119.5 158 122.25 156.5 125.25 154.875 128.125 153.125 131.125 151.5 133.125 150.5 135.125 149.5 137 148.5 140.125 146.875 143.125 145 146.25 143.375 149 141.875 151.75 140.625 154.5 139.125 157.375 137.5 160.25 135.875 163.125 134.25 164.75 133.375 166.375 132.5 167.875 131.625 172.25 129.25 176.625 126.875 181 124.5 184.125 122.875 187.375 121.375 190.5 119.625 194.5 117.5 198.375 115.125 202.375 113 202.75 112.75 203.25 112.375 203.625 112.25 203.625 117.375 203.875 122.75 203.5 127.625 203.125 131.75 202.375 135.875 201.375 140 200.25 144.5 199 149.125 196.75 153.25 195 156.625 193.75 160.375 191.75 163.625 190 166.75 187.75 169.5 185.75 172.375 184.75 173.875 183.75 175.375 182.5 176.625 181 178.25 179.375 179.75 177.875 181.25 176.125 182.875 174.5 184.625 172.75 186.125 171.375 187.25 169.875 188.375 168.375 189.375 165 191.5 161.625 193.75 158.125 195.875 156.375 197 154.25 197.75 152.25 198.5 149.75 199.625 147.125 200.75 144.5 201.75 143.875 202 143 202 142.25 202.25 136.625 204.125 130.875 205 124.875 205.25 121.125 205.375 117.375 206 113.75 205.75 108.5 205.375 103.25 204.625 98 203.625 94.375 202.875 90.75 201.625 87.25 200.25 83.75 198.875 80.25 197 77 195.25 74.125 193.75 71.5 192.125 68.75 190.375 67.5 189.625 66.5 188.625 65 187.5 m 58 189.125 b 53.875 185.125 49.625 180.875 45.25 176.625 48.5 174.25 51.25 172.375 54 170.25 58 167.25 61.875 164.125 65.875 161.125 68 159.5 70.375 158.125 72.5 156.5 75.375 154.25 78.125 152 81 149.75 83.75 147.625 86.625 145.625 89.375 143.5 91.75 141.625 94.25 139.875 96.625 138 98.5 136.625 100.5 135.25 102.375 133.75 106.25 130.875 110 127.875 113.875 125 116 123.375 118.125 121.875 120.25 120.25 123.375 118 126.375 115.625 129.5 113.25 131.625 111.75 133.75 110.25 135.875 108.75 138.125 107 140.25 105.25 142.5 103.5 144.125 102.375 145.75 101.25 147 99.75 143.625 102.125 140.25 104.5 136.75 106.875 134.5 108.375 132.25 109.625 130 111.125 126.625 113.375 123.375 115.75 120 118 117.625 119.625 115.125 121 112.625 122.625 110.375 124.25 108.125 126 105.75 127.5 103.75 129 101.625 130.375 99.625 131.75 96.875 133.5 94.125 135.25 91.375 137.125 89 138.625 86.5 140.125 84.125 141.75 81.625 143.375 79.375 145.125 77 146.75 75.125 148 73.25 149.375 71.25 150.625 68.125 152.75 65 154.875 61.75 156.875 60.5 157.625 59.375 158.5 58.125 159.125 57.5 159.5 58.875 158.625 58.375 159 45.25 168.25 47.5 167 54.625 161.5 51.5 163.875 41.375 171.125 38.25 173.625 35.625 175.75 38.375 173.25 35.5 175.625 34.125 173.625 32.625 171.75 31.5 169.625 29.5 166.125 27.75 162.5 26 158.875 25.25 157.375 24.625 155.875 24.125 154.375 23.375 152 22.625 149.625 22 147.375 21.5 145.125 22 144.375 23.875 143.375 26.875 141.875 29.75 140 32.625 138.375 35.25 136.875 37.875 135.375 40.375 133.875 44.375 131.5 48.375 129.125 52.375 126.75 54.75 125.375 57.25 124 59.625 122.625 62.5 120.875 65.5 119.125 68.375 117.375 70.625 116 73 114.75 75.25 113.375 78.625 111.375 81.875 109.5 85.125 107.625 87.875 106 90.75 104.5 93.375 102.875 95.875 101.375 98.375 99.75 100.75 98.375 102.75 97.25 104.75 96.25 106.625 95.125 109.25 93.625 111.75 92 114.375 90.5 116.5 89.25 118.625 88 120.75 86.75 124.25 84.625 127.75 82.625 131.25 80.625 133.875 79.125 136.625 77.625 139.25 76.125 140.125 75.625 140.875 75.125 141.625 74.375 139.625 75.375 137.5 76.375 135.5 77.5 134.25 78.125 133.25 79.125 132 79.75 126.75 82.75 121.375 85.5 116.125 88.5 111.5 91 106.75 93.625 102.125 96.25 97.5 98.875 93 101.625 88.375 104.25 86.875 105.25 85.25 105.875 83.625 106.75 80.375 108.625 77.125 110.5 73.75 112.375 71.25 113.875 68.625 115.125 66 116.625 62.875 118.375 59.75 120.125 56.625 122 53.25 123.875 49.875 125.75 46.5 127.625 43.625 129.25 40.625 130.75 37.75 132.375 35.875 133.375 34 134.375 32 135.625 31.625 132.5 31.125 129.75 30.875 126.875 30.5 123.25 30 119.625 30.125 116 30.375 110.75 31 105.5 31.875 100.25 32.75 95.875 34.125 91.5 35.625 87.25 37.125 83 39 79 41.25 75.25 43.75 70.875 46.75 66.875 49.75 63 52.125 59.875 54.875 57.125 57.625 54.375 60 52.125 62.5 49.875 65.25 48 69.25 45.25 73.375 42.5 77.75 40.25 81.625 38.25 85.75 37.125 89.75 35.5 95 33.25 100.625 32.625 106.25 31.75 111.75 30.75 117.375 31 123 31.25 127.25 31.375 131.5 32.125 135.625 33.125 139.5 34 143.25 35.25 147 36.625 150.25 38 153.375 39.75 156.625 41.25 158.25 42.125 160 42.875 161.625 44 164.25 45.75 166.75 47.625 169.375 49.5 171.125 50.75 172.75 52.125 174.5 53.625 174.875 54 175.125 54.5 175.75 55.375 171.75 57.5 168 59.625 164.125 61.75 165.625 63.375 167.25 65 168.75 66.625 169.5 67.375 170.125 68.125 170.625 69 170.75 69.25 170.5 70 170.25 70.125 166.375 73.125 162.5 75.875 158.75 78.875 156.875 80.25 155.375 82 153.5 83.375 151.625 85 149.5 86.375 147.625 87.875 145.5 89.5 143.375 91 141.375 92.625 139 94.375 136.75 96.25 134.5 98.125 132.625 99.625 130.75 101.125 128.875 102.625 128.25 103.125 127.625 103.375 127 103.75 127.125 104 127.25 104.125 127.25 104.25 131.25 101.5 135.125 98.75 139 96 141.375 94.5 143.75 93.125 146.125 91.5 148.75 89.875 151.25 88 153.875 86.375 158.375 83.25 163 80.125 167.625 77 169.75 75.625 172 74.25 174.25 72.875 177 71 179.625 69.125 182.25 67.25 184.25 65.875 186.375 64.625 188.375 63.25 190.375 61.875 192.25 60.625 194.25 59.25 195.25 58.625 196 58.5 196.75 59.75 197.375 61 198.375 62 199.125 63.25 199.375 63.75 199.25 64.75 198.875 65 197 66.5 195 67.75 193 69 190.375 70.875 187.75 72.625 185.125 74.5 184.875 74.75 184.875 75.75 185.125 76.25 186.875 79.875 189 83.375 190.625 87.125 192.375 91.625 193.75 96.125 194.875 100.75 195.875 104.875 196.375 109 197 113.125 197 113.625 196.375 114.5 195.875 114.75 192.125 116.875 188.375 118.875 184.5 120.875 179.625 123.5 174.625 126 169.875 128.625 164.5 131.5 159.375 134.5 154.125 137.375 150.375 139.5 146.5 141.375 142.75 143.5 139.875 145.125 137 146.75 134.125 148.375 132.125 149.5 130.125 150.375 128.125 151.5 124.125 153.625 120.125 155.875 116 158.125 113.125 159.625 110.25 161.125 107.5 162.625 104.375 164.25 101.375 166 98.25 167.75 96.875 168.5 95.375 169.25 93.875 170 89.75 172.125 85.625 174.375 81.5 176.5 79 177.875 76.375 179.125 73.875 180.5 69.875 182.75 66 185 62 187.25 60.875 187.875 59.625 188.375 58 189.125

m 26.375 141.5 b 83.75 110.625 144.125 78.125 202.25 46.875 203.875 54.125 206.875 60.875 206.875 67.875 206.875 72.375 205.375 72.25 204.125 72.875 189.875 79.25 175.75 83.75 161.375 90 120.75 107.75 80.125 125.5 39.5 143.25 30.75 147.125 32.125 150.5 26.375 141.5

m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5

m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.25 32.125 -40.875 34.875 -42.375 38.125 -42.25 39.75 -42.25 40.5 -41.75 41 -40.125 42 -37.125 41.75 -34.125 41.5 -31 41.375 -28.875 40.5 -27.75 38.25 -27.5 36.375 -27.375 34.625 -26.75 32.875 -26.375 32.75 -26.375 32.625 -26.375 32.375 -26.375

Orange

字幕组

m 65 187.5 b 69.625 185 73.75 182.875 77.75 180.75 82.875 178 87.75 175 92.875 172.25 95.75 170.625 98.875 169.25 101.75 167.625 105.75 165.375 109.75 163.125 113.75 161 116.5 159.375 119.5 158 122.25 156.5 125.25 154.875 128.125 153.125 131.125 151.5 133.125 150.5 135.125 149.5 137 148.5 140.125 146.875 143.125 145 146.25 143.375 149 141.875 151.75 140.625 154.5 139.125 157.375 137.5 160.25 135.875 163.125 134.25 164.75 133.375 166.375 132.5 167.875 131.625 172.25 129.25 176.625 126.875 181 124.5 184.125 122.875 187.375 121.375 190.5 119.625 194.5 117.5 198.375 115.125 202.375 113 202.75 112.75 203.25 112.375 203.625 112.25 203.625 117.375 203.875 122.75 203.5 127.625 203.125 131.75 202.375 135.875 201.375 140 200.25 144.5 199 149.125 196.75 153.25 195 156.625 193.75 160.375 191.75 163.625 190 166.75 187.75 169.5 185.75 172.375 184.75 173.875 183.75 175.375 182.5 176.625 181 178.25 179.375 179.75 177.875 181.25 176.125 182.875 174.5 184.625 172.75 186.125 171.375 187.25 169.875 188.375 168.375 189.375 165 191.5 161.625 193.75 158.125 195.875 156.375 197 154.25 197.75 152.25 198.5 149.75 199.625 147.125 200.75 144.5 201.75 143.875 202 143 202 142.25 202.25 136.625 204.125 130.875 205 124.875 205.25 121.125 205.375 117.375 206 113.75 205.75 108.5 205.375 103.25 204.625 98 203.625 94.375 202.875 90.75 201.625 87.25 200.25 83.75 198.875 80.25 197 77 195.25 74.125 193.75 71.5 192.125 68.75 190.375 67.5 189.625 66.5 188.625 65 187.5 m 58 189.125 b 53.875 185.125 49.625 180.875 45.25 176.625 48.5 174.25 51.25 172.375 54 170.25 58 167.25 61.875 164.125 65.875 161.125 68 159.5 70.375 158.125 72.5 156.5 75.375 154.25 78.125 152 81 149.75 83.75 147.625 86.625 145.625 89.375 143.5 91.75 141.625 94.25 139.875 96.625 138 98.5 136.625 100.5 135.25 102.375 133.75 106.25 130.875 110 127.875 113.875 125 116 123.375 118.125 121.875 120.25 120.25 123.375 118 126.375 115.625 129.5 113.25 131.625 111.75 133.75 110.25 135.875 108.75 138.125 107 140.25 105.25 142.5 103.5 144.125 102.375 145.75 101.25 147 99.75 143.625 102.125 140.25 104.5 136.75 106.875 134.5 108.375 132.25 109.625 130 111.125 126.625 113.375 123.375 115.75 120 118 117.625 119.625 115.125 121 112.625 122.625 110.375 124.25 108.125 126 105.75 127.5 103.75 129 101.625 130.375 99.625 131.75 96.875 133.5 94.125 135.25 91.375 137.125 89 138.625 86.5 140.125 84.125 141.75 81.625 143.375 79.375 145.125 77 146.75 75.125 148 73.25 149.375 71.25 150.625 68.125 152.75 65 154.875 61.75 156.875 60.5 157.625 59.375 158.5 58.125 159.125 57.5 159.5 58.875 158.625 58.375 159 45.25 168.25 47.5 167 54.625 161.5 51.5 163.875 41.375 171.125 38.25 173.625 35.625 175.75 38.375 173.25 35.5 175.625 34.125 173.625 32.625 171.75 31.5 169.625 29.5 166.125 27.75 162.5 26 158.875 25.25 157.375 24.625 155.875 24.125 154.375 23.375 152 22.625 149.625 22 147.375 21.5 145.125 22 144.375 23.875 143.375 26.875 141.875 29.75 140 32.625 138.375 35.25 136.875 37.875 135.375 40.375 133.875 44.375 131.5 48.375 129.125 52.375 126.75 54.75 125.375 57.25 124 59.625 122.625 62.5 120.875 65.5 119.125 68.375 117.375 70.625 116 73 114.75 75.25 113.375 78.625 111.375 81.875 109.5 85.125 107.625 87.875 106 90.75 104.5 93.375 102.875 95.875 101.375 98.375 99.75 100.75 98.375 102.75 97.25 104.75 96.25 106.625 95.125 109.25 93.625 111.75 92 114.375 90.5 116.5 89.25 118.625 88 120.75 86.75 124.25 84.625 127.75 82.625 131.25 80.625 133.875 79.125 136.625 77.625 139.25 76.125 140.125 75.625 140.875 75.125 141.625 74.375 139.625 75.375 137.5 76.375 135.5 77.5 134.25 78.125 133.25 79.125 132 79.75 126.75 82.75 121.375 85.5 116.125 88.5 111.5 91 106.75 93.625 102.125 96.25 97.5 98.875 93 101.625 88.375 104.25 86.875 105.25 85.25 105.875 83.625 106.75 80.375 108.625 77.125 110.5 73.75 112.375 71.25 113.875 68.625 115.125 66 116.625 62.875 118.375 59.75 120.125 56.625 122 53.25 123.875 49.875 125.75 46.5 127.625 43.625 129.25 40.625 130.75 37.75 132.375 35.875 133.375 34 134.375 32 135.625 31.625 132.5 31.125 129.75 30.875 126.875 30.5 123.25 30 119.625 30.125 116 30.375 110.75 31 105.5 31.875 100.25 32.75 95.875 34.125 91.5 35.625 87.25 37.125 83 39 79 41.25 75.25 43.75 70.875 46.75 66.875 49.75 63 52.125 59.875 54.875 57.125 57.625 54.375 60 52.125 62.5 49.875 65.25 48 69.25 45.25 73.375 42.5 77.75 40.25 81.625 38.25 85.75 37.125 89.75 35.5 95 33.25 100.625 32.625 106.25 31.75 111.75 30.75 117.375 31 123 31.25 127.25 31.375 131.5 32.125 135.625 33.125 139.5 34 143.25 35.25 147 36.625 150.25 38 153.375 39.75 156.625 41.25 158.25 42.125 160 42.875 161.625 44 164.25 45.75 166.75 47.625 169.375 49.5 171.125 50.75 172.75 52.125 174.5 53.625 174.875 54 175.125 54.5 175.75 55.375 171.75 57.5 168 59.625 164.125 61.75 165.625 63.375 167.25 65 168.75 66.625 169.5 67.375 170.125 68.125 170.625 69 170.75 69.25 170.5 70 170.25 70.125 166.375 73.125 162.5 75.875 158.75 78.875 156.875 80.25 155.375 82 153.5 83.375 151.625 85 149.5 86.375 147.625 87.875 145.5 89.5 143.375 91 141.375 92.625 139 94.375 136.75 96.25 134.5 98.125 132.625 99.625 130.75 101.125 128.875 102.625 128.25 103.125 127.625 103.375 127 103.75 127.125 104 127.25 104.125 127.25 104.25 131.25 101.5 135.125 98.75 139 96 141.375 94.5 143.75 93.125 146.125 91.5 148.75 89.875 151.25 88 153.875 86.375 158.375 83.25 163 80.125 167.625 77 169.75 75.625 172 74.25 174.25 72.875 177 71 179.625 69.125 182.25 67.25 184.25 65.875 186.375 64.625 188.375 63.25 190.375 61.875 192.25 60.625 194.25 59.25 195.25 58.625 196 58.5 196.75 59.75 197.375 61 198.375 62 199.125 63.25 199.375 63.75 199.25 64.75 198.875 65 197 66.5 195 67.75 193 69 190.375 70.875 187.75 72.625 185.125 74.5 184.875 74.75 184.875 75.75 185.125 76.25 186.875 79.875 189 83.375 190.625 87.125 192.375 91.625 193.75 96.125 194.875 100.75 195.875 104.875 196.375 109 197 113.125 197 113.625 196.375 114.5 195.875 114.75 192.125 116.875 188.375 118.875 184.5 120.875 179.625 123.5 174.625 126 169.875 128.625 164.5 131.5 159.375 134.5 154.125 137.375 150.375 139.5 146.5 141.375 142.75 143.5 139.875 145.125 137 146.75 134.125 148.375 132.125 149.5 130.125 150.375 128.125 151.5 124.125 153.625 120.125 155.875 116 158.125 113.125 159.625 110.25 161.125 107.5 162.625 104.375 164.25 101.375 166 98.25 167.75 96.875 168.5 95.375 169.25 93.875 170 89.75 172.125 85.625 174.375 81.5 176.5 79 177.875 76.375 179.125 73.875 180.5 69.875 182.75 66 185 62 187.25 60.875 187.875 59.625 188.375 58 189.125

m 26.375 141.5 b 83.75 110.625 144.125 78.125 202.25 46.875 203.875 54.125 206.875 60.875 206.875 67.875 206.875 72.375 205.375 72.25 204.125 72.875 189.875 79.25 175.75 83.75 161.375 90 120.75 107.75 80.125 125.5 39.5 143.25 30.75 147.125 32.125 150.5 26.375 141.5

m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5

m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.25 32.125 -40.875 34.875 -42.375 38.125 -42.25 39.75 -42.25 40.5 -41.75 41 -40.125 42 -37.125 41.75 -34.125 41.5 -31 41.375 -28.875 40.5 -27.75 38.25 -27.5 36.375 -27.375 34.625 -26.75 32.875 -26.375 32.75 -26.375 32.625 -26.375 32.375 -26.375

Orange

字幕组

Orange 字幕组

m 65 187.5 b 69.625 185 73.75 182.875 77.75 180.75 82.875 178 87.75 175 92.875 172.25 95.75 170.625 98.875 169.25 101.75 167.625 105.75 165.375 109.75 163.125 113.75 161 116.5 159.375 119.5 158 122.25 156.5 125.25 154.875 128.125 153.125 131.125 151.5 133.125 150.5 135.125 149.5 137 148.5 140.125 146.875 143.125 145 146.25 143.375 149 141.875 151.75 140.625 154.5 139.125 157.375 137.5 160.25 135.875 163.125 134.25 164.75 133.375 166.375 132.5 167.875 131.625 172.25 129.25 176.625 126.875 181 124.5 184.125 122.875 187.375 121.375 190.5 119.625 194.5 117.5 198.375 115.125 202.375 113 202.75 112.75 203.25 112.375 203.625 112.25 203.625 117.375 203.875 122.75 203.5 127.625 203.125 131.75 202.375 135.875 201.375 140 200.25 144.5 199 149.125 196.75 153.25 195 156.625 193.75 160.375 191.75 163.625 190 166.75 187.75 169.5 185.75 172.375 184.75 173.875 183.75 175.375 182.5 176.625 181 178.25 179.375 179.75 177.875 181.25 176.125 182.875 174.5 184.625 172.75 186.125 171.375 187.25 169.875 188.375 168.375 189.375 165 191.5 161.625 193.75 158.125 195.875 156.375 197 154.25 197.75 152.25 198.5 149.75 199.625 147.125 200.75 144.5 201.75 143.875 202 143 202 142.25 202.25 136.625 204.125 130.875 205 124.875 205.25 121.125 205.375 117.375 206 113.75 205.75 108.5 205.375 103.25 204.625 98 203.625 94.375 202.875 90.75 201.625 87.25 200.25 83.75 198.875 80.25 197 77 195.25 74.125 193.75 71.5 192.125 68.75 190.375 67.5 189.625 66.5 188.625 65 187.5 m 58 189.125 b 53.875 185.125 49.625 180.875 45.25 176.625 48.5 174.25 51.25 172.375 54 170.25 58 167.25 61.875 164.125 65.875 161.125 68 159.5 70.375 158.125 72.5 156.5 75.375 154.25 78.125 152 81 149.75 83.75 147.625 86.625 145.625 89.375 143.5 91.75 141.625 94.25 139.875 96.625 138 98.5 136.625 100.5 135.25 102.375 133.75 106.25 130.875 110 127.875 113.875 125 116 123.375 118.125 121.875 120.25 120.25 123.375 118 126.375 115.625 129.5 113.25 131.625 111.75 133.75 110.25 135.875 108.75 138.125 107 140.25 105.25 142.5 103.5 144.125 102.375 145.75 101.25 147 99.75 143.625 102.125 140.25 104.5 136.75 106.875 134.5 108.375 132.25 109.625 130 111.125 126.625 113.375 123.375 115.75 120 118 117.625 119.625 115.125 121 112.625 122.625 110.375 124.25 108.125 126 105.75 127.5 103.75 129 101.625 130.375 99.625 131.75 96.875 133.5 94.125 135.25 91.375 137.125 89 138.625 86.5 140.125 84.125 141.75 81.625 143.375 79.375 145.125 77 146.75 75.125 148 73.25 149.375 71.25 150.625 68.125 152.75 65 154.875 61.75 156.875 60.5 157.625 59.375 158.5 58.125 159.125 57.5 159.5 58.875 158.625 58.375 159 45.25 168.25 47.5 167 54.625 161.5 51.5 163.875 41.375 171.125 38.25 173.625 35.625 175.75 38.375 173.25 35.5 175.625 34.125 173.625 32.625 171.75 31.5 169.625 29.5 166.125 27.75 162.5 26 158.875 25.25 157.375 24.625 155.875 24.125 154.375 23.375 152 22.625 149.625 22 147.375 21.5 145.125 22 144.375 23.875 143.375 26.875 141.875 29.75 140 32.625 138.375 35.25 136.875 37.875 135.375 40.375 133.875 44.375 131.5 48.375 129.125 52.375 126.75 54.75 125.375 57.25 124 59.625 122.625 62.5 120.875 65.5 119.125 68.375 117.375 70.625 116 73 114.75 75.25 113.375 78.625 111.375 81.875 109.5 85.125 107.625 87.875 106 90.75 104.5 93.375 102.875 95.875 101.375 98.375 99.75 100.75 98.375 102.75 97.25 104.75 96.25 106.625 95.125 109.25 93.625 111.75 92 114.375 90.5 116.5 89.25 118.625 88 120.75 86.75 124.25 84.625 127.75 82.625 131.25 80.625 133.875 79.125 136.625 77.625 139.25 76.125 140.125 75.625 140.875 75.125 141.625 74.375 139.625 75.375 137.5 76.375 135.5 77.5 134.25 78.125 133.25 79.125 132 79.75 126.75 82.75 121.375 85.5 116.125 88.5 111.5 91 106.75 93.625 102.125 96.25 97.5 98.875 93 101.625 88.375 104.25 86.875 105.25 85.25 105.875 83.625 106.75 80.375 108.625 77.125 110.5 73.75 112.375 71.25 113.875 68.625 115.125 66 116.625 62.875 118.375 59.75 120.125 56.625 122 53.25 123.875 49.875 125.75 46.5 127.625 43.625 129.25 40.625 130.75 37.75 132.375 35.875 133.375 34 134.375 32 135.625 31.625 132.5 31.125 129.75 30.875 126.875 30.5 123.25 30 119.625 30.125 116 30.375 110.75 31 105.5 31.875 100.25 32.75 95.875 34.125 91.5 35.625 87.25 37.125 83 39 79 41.25 75.25 43.75 70.875 46.75 66.875 49.75 63 52.125 59.875 54.875 57.125 57.625 54.375 60 52.125 62.5 49.875 65.25 48 69.25 45.25 73.375 42.5 77.75 40.25 81.625 38.25 85.75 37.125 89.75 35.5 95 33.25 100.625 32.625 106.25 31.75 111.75 30.75 117.375 31 123 31.25 127.25 31.375 131.5 32.125 135.625 33.125 139.5 34 143.25 35.25 147 36.625 150.25 38 153.375 39.75 156.625 41.25 158.25 42.125 160 42.875 161.625 44 164.25 45.75 166.75 47.625 169.375 49.5 171.125 50.75 172.75 52.125 174.5 53.625 174.875 54 175.125 54.5 175.75 55.375 171.75 57.5 168 59.625 164.125 61.75 165.625 63.375 167.25 65 168.75 66.625 169.5 67.375 170.125 68.125 170.625 69 170.75 69.25 170.5 70 170.25 70.125 166.375 73.125 162.5 75.875 158.75 78.875 156.875 80.25 155.375 82 153.5 83.375 151.625 85 149.5 86.375 147.625 87.875 145.5 89.5 143.375 91 141.375 92.625 139 94.375 136.75 96.25 134.5 98.125 132.625 99.625 130.75 101.125 128.875 102.625 128.25 103.125 127.625 103.375 127 103.75 127.125 104 127.25 104.125 127.25 104.25 131.25 101.5 135.125 98.75 139 96 141.375 94.5 143.75 93.125 146.125 91.5 148.75 89.875 151.25 88 153.875 86.375 158.375 83.25 163 80.125 167.625 77 169.75 75.625 172 74.25 174.25 72.875 177 71 179.625 69.125 182.25 67.25 184.25 65.875 186.375 64.625 188.375 63.25 190.375 61.875 192.25 60.625 194.25 59.25 195.25 58.625 196 58.5 196.75 59.75 197.375 61 198.375 62 199.125 63.25 199.375 63.75 199.25 64.75 198.875 65 197 66.5 195 67.75 193 69 190.375 70.875 187.75 72.625 185.125 74.5 184.875 74.75 184.875 75.75 185.125 76.25 186.875 79.875 189 83.375 190.625 87.125 192.375 91.625 193.75 96.125 194.875 100.75 195.875 104.875 196.375 109 197 113.125 197 113.625 196.375 114.5 195.875 114.75 192.125 116.875 188.375 118.875 184.5 120.875 179.625 123.5 174.625 126 169.875 128.625 164.5 131.5 159.375 134.5 154.125 137.375 150.375 139.5 146.5 141.375 142.75 143.5 139.875 145.125 137 146.75 134.125 148.375 132.125 149.5 130.125 150.375 128.125 151.5 124.125 153.625 120.125 155.875 116 158.125 113.125 159.625 110.25 161.125 107.5 162.625 104.375 164.25 101.375 166 98.25 167.75 96.875 168.5 95.375 169.25 93.875 170 89.75 172.125 85.625 174.375 81.5 176.5 79 177.875 76.375 179.125 73.875 180.5 69.875 182.75 66 185 62 187.25 60.875 187.875 59.625 188.375 58 189.125

m 26.375 141.5 b 83.75 110.625 144.125 78.125 202.25 46.875 203.875 54.125 206.875 60.875 206.875 67.875 206.875 72.375 205.375 72.25 204.125 72.875 189.875 79.25 175.75 83.75 161.375 90 120.75 107.75 80.125 125.5 39.5 143.25 30.75 147.125 32.125 150.5 26.375 141.5

m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5

m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.25 32.125 -40.875 34.875 -42.375 38.125 -42.25 39.75 -42.25 40.5 -41.75 41 -40.125 42 -37.125 41.75 -34.125 41.5 -31 41.375 -28.875 40.5 -27.75 38.25 -27.5 36.375 -27.375 34.625 -26.75 32.875 -26.375 32.75 -26.375 32.625 -26.375 32.375 -26.375

欢迎关注微信公众号
搜索 o_meiju

或微博 @ Orange字幕组

m 65 187.5 b 69.625 185 73.75 182.875 77.75 180.75 82.875 178 87.75 175 92.875 172.25 95.75 170.625 98.875 169.25 101.75 167.625 105.75 165.375 109.75 163.125 113.75 161 116.5 159.375 119.5 158 122.25 156.5 125.25 154.875 128.125 153.125 131.125 151.5 133.125 150.5 135.125 149.5 137 148.5 140.125 146.875 143.125 145 146.25 143.375 149 141.875 151.75 140.625 154.5 139.125 157.375 137.5 160.25 135.875 163.125 134.25 164.75 133.375 166.375 132.5 167.875 131.625 172.25 129.25 176.625 126.875 181 124.5 184.125 122.875 187.375 121.375 190.5 119.625 194.5 117.5 198.375 115.125 202.375 113 202.75 112.75 203.25 112.375 203.625 112.25 203.625 117.375 203.875 122.75 203.5 127.625 203.125 131.75 202.375 135.875 201.375 140 200.25 144.5 199 149.125 196.75 153.25 195 156.625 193.75 160.375 191.75 163.625 190 166.75 187.75 169.5 185.75 172.375 184.75 173.875 183.75 175.375 182.5 176.625 181 178.25 179.375 179.75 177.875 181.25 176.125 182.875 174.5 184.625 172.75 186.125 171.375 187.25 169.875 188.375 168.375 189.375 165 191.5 161.625 193.75 158.125 195.875 156.375 197 154.25 197.75 152.25 198.5 149.75 199.625 147.125 200.75 144.5 201.75 143.875 202 143 202 142.25 202.25 136.625 204.125 130.875 205 124.875 205.25 121.125 205.375 117.375 206 113.75 205.75 108.5 205.375 103.25 204.625 98 203.625 94.375 202.875 90.75 201.625 87.25 200.25 83.75 198.875 80.25 197 77 195.25 74.125 193.75 71.5 192.125 68.75 190.375 67.5 189.625 66.5 188.625 65 187.5 m 58 189.125 b 53.875 185.125 49.625 180.875 45.25 176.625 48.5 174.25 51.25 172.375 54 170.25 58 167.25 61.875 164.125 65.875 161.125 68 159.5 70.375 158.125 72.5 156.5 75.375 154.25 78.125 152 81 149.75 83.75 147.625 86.625 145.625 89.375 143.5 91.75 141.625 94.25 139.875 96.625 138 98.5 136.625 100.5 135.25 102.375 133.75 106.25 130.875 110 127.875 113.875 125 116 123.375 118.125 121.875 120.25 120.25 123.375 118 126.375 115.625 129.5 113.25 131.625 111.75 133.75 110.25 135.875 108.75 138.125 107 140.25 105.25 142.5 103.5 144.125 102.375 145.75 101.25 147 99.75 143.625 102.125 140.25 104.5 136.75 106.875 134.5 108.375 132.25 109.625 130 111.125 126.625 113.375 123.375 115.75 120 118 117.625 119.625 115.125 121 112.625 122.625 110.375 124.25 108.125 126 105.75 127.5 103.75 129 101.625 130.375 99.625 131.75 96.875 133.5 94.125 135.25 91.375 137.125 89 138.625 86.5 140.125 84.125 141.75 81.625 143.375 79.375 145.125 77 146.75 75.125 148 73.25 149.375 71.25 150.625 68.125 152.75 65 154.875 61.75 156.875 60.5 157.625 59.375 158.5 58.125 159.125 57.5 159.5 58.875 158.625 58.375 159 45.25 168.25 47.5 167 54.625 161.5 51.5 163.875 41.375 171.125 38.25 173.625 35.625 175.75 38.375 173.25 35.5 175.625 34.125 173.625 32.625 171.75 31.5 169.625 29.5 166.125 27.75 162.5 26 158.875 25.25 157.375 24.625 155.875 24.125 154.375 23.375 152 22.625 149.625 22 147.375 21.5 145.125 22 144.375 23.875 143.375 26.875 141.875 29.75 140 32.625 138.375 35.25 136.875 37.875 135.375 40.375 133.875 44.375 131.5 48.375 129.125 52.375 126.75 54.75 125.375 57.25 124 59.625 122.625 62.5 120.875 65.5 119.125 68.375 117.375 70.625 116 73 114.75 75.25 113.375 78.625 111.375 81.875 109.5 85.125 107.625 87.875 106 90.75 104.5 93.375 102.875 95.875 101.375 98.375 99.75 100.75 98.375 102.75 97.25 104.75 96.25 106.625 95.125 109.25 93.625 111.75 92 114.375 90.5 116.5 89.25 118.625 88 120.75 86.75 124.25 84.625 127.75 82.625 131.25 80.625 133.875 79.125 136.625 77.625 139.25 76.125 140.125 75.625 140.875 75.125 141.625 74.375 139.625 75.375 137.5 76.375 135.5 77.5 134.25 78.125 133.25 79.125 132 79.75 126.75 82.75 121.375 85.5 116.125 88.5 111.5 91 106.75 93.625 102.125 96.25 97.5 98.875 93 101.625 88.375 104.25 86.875 105.25 85.25 105.875 83.625 106.75 80.375 108.625 77.125 110.5 73.75 112.375 71.25 113.875 68.625 115.125 66 116.625 62.875 118.375 59.75 120.125 56.625 122 53.25 123.875 49.875 125.75 46.5 127.625 43.625 129.25 40.625 130.75 37.75 132.375 35.875 133.375 34 134.375 32 135.625 31.625 132.5 31.125 129.75 30.875 126.875 30.5 123.25 30 119.625 30.125 116 30.375 110.75 31 105.5 31.875 100.25 32.75 95.875 34.125 91.5 35.625 87.25 37.125 83 39 79 41.25 75.25 43.75 70.875 46.75 66.875 49.75 63 52.125 59.875 54.875 57.125 57.625 54.375 60 52.125 62.5 49.875 65.25 48 69.25 45.25 73.375 42.5 77.75 40.25 81.625 38.25 85.75 37.125 89.75 35.5 95 33.25 100.625 32.625 106.25 31.75 111.75 30.75 117.375 31 123 31.25 127.25 31.375 131.5 32.125 135.625 33.125 139.5 34 143.25 35.25 147 36.625 150.25 38 153.375 39.75 156.625 41.25 158.25 42.125 160 42.875 161.625 44 164.25 45.75 166.75 47.625 169.375 49.5 171.125 50.75 172.75 52.125 174.5 53.625 174.875 54 175.125 54.5 175.75 55.375 171.75 57.5 168 59.625 164.125 61.75 165.625 63.375 167.25 65 168.75 66.625 169.5 67.375 170.125 68.125 170.625 69 170.75 69.25 170.5 70 170.25 70.125 166.375 73.125 162.5 75.875 158.75 78.875 156.875 80.25 155.375 82 153.5 83.375 151.625 85 149.5 86.375 147.625 87.875 145.5 89.5 143.375 91 141.375 92.625 139 94.375 136.75 96.25 134.5 98.125 132.625 99.625 130.75 101.125 128.875 102.625 128.25 103.125 127.625 103.375 127 103.75 127.125 104 127.25 104.125 127.25 104.25 131.25 101.5 135.125 98.75 139 96 141.375 94.5 143.75 93.125 146.125 91.5 148.75 89.875 151.25 88 153.875 86.375 158.375 83.25 163 80.125 167.625 77 169.75 75.625 172 74.25 174.25 72.875 177 71 179.625 69.125 182.25 67.25 184.25 65.875 186.375 64.625 188.375 63.25 190.375 61.875 192.25 60.625 194.25 59.25 195.25 58.625 196 58.5 196.75 59.75 197.375 61 198.375 62 199.125 63.25 199.375 63.75 199.25 64.75 198.875 65 197 66.5 195 67.75 193 69 190.375 70.875 187.75 72.625 185.125 74.5 184.875 74.75 184.875 75.75 185.125 76.25 186.875 79.875 189 83.375 190.625 87.125 192.375 91.625 193.75 96.125 194.875 100.75 195.875 104.875 196.375 109 197 113.125 197 113.625 196.375 114.5 195.875 114.75 192.125 116.875 188.375 118.875 184.5 120.875 179.625 123.5 174.625 126 169.875 128.625 164.5 131.5 159.375 134.5 154.125 137.375 150.375 139.5 146.5 141.375 142.75 143.5 139.875 145.125 137 146.75 134.125 148.375 132.125 149.5 130.125 150.375 128.125 151.5 124.125 153.625 120.125 155.875 116 158.125 113.125 159.625 110.25 161.125 107.5 162.625 104.375 164.25 101.375 166 98.25 167.75 96.875 168.5 95.375 169.25 93.875 170 89.75 172.125 85.625 174.375 81.5 176.5 79 177.875 76.375 179.125 73.875 180.5 69.875 182.75 66 185 62 187.25 60.875 187.875 59.625 188.375 58 189.125

m 26.375 141.5 b 83.75 110.625 144.125 78.125 202.25 46.875 203.875 54.125 206.875 60.875 206.875 67.875 206.875 72.375 205.375 72.25 204.125 72.875 189.875 79.25 175.75 83.75 161.375 90 120.75 107.75 80.125 125.5 39.5 143.25 30.75 147.125 32.125 150.5 26.375 141.5

m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5

m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.25 32.125 -40.875 34.875 -42.375 38.125 -42.25 39.75 -42.25 40.5 -41.75 41 -40.125 42 -37.125 41.75 -34.125 41.5 -31 41.375 -28.875 40.5 -27.75 38.25 -27.5 36.375 -27.375 34.625 -26.75 32.875 -26.375 32.75 -26.375 32.625 -26.375 32.375 -26.375

翻译:公子胡 ccc 智慧酱 斯特 大兔子 Lamer

校对:阿微 监制:柠檬水丑豆腐

后期:福尔摩包 压制:Sherlock来了

#拜拜 美国派小姐#
Bye, bye, Miss American Pie

#开着我的雪佛兰去了堤岸 但堤岸已经干了
#\Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

#那些小子在喝威士忌和黑麦#
#\Them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye

#唱道 今天是我的死期#
#\Singing, "This'll be the day that I die"

#今天就是我的死期#
#\"This'll be the day that I die"

俄亥俄州

古巴

妈妈原谅我

我好害怕

再过来我就开枪

再过来我就开枪

不要靠近她

黑寡妇

爆炸
新闻

俄亥俄州郊区
发现俄罗斯卧底

北方研究所大火

21 年 后

摩洛哥

挪威

《索科维亚协议》签订后 剩下的复仇者被追杀

《索科维亚协议》签订后 剩下的复仇者被追杀

史蒂夫·罗杰斯和娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫目前在逃

评估中
防御措施

娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫

重定向到主要目标
小瓶药水

需要的小瓶药水

布达佩斯

休战

你长大了

别说废话

是对抗大脑控制的解药

你真的很成熟

她们往东边屋顶去了

收到 我去追

昏迷
终结
控制

你还好吗

好极了

阿历克谢·肖斯塔科夫 信件接收

阿历克谢·肖斯塔科夫 信件接收

著名的红色守卫者

你回信时 记得告诉你的粉丝多放点黄油

拿着

快点

永远的红色守卫者

号角在召唤

怎么了

你不会认字吗

地政冲突 地缘政治冲突 此处指的是美国和苏维埃的地缘政治冲突

收到 你可以在5号停机坪着陆

红房子

让她保持清醒 准备开颅

着陆序列暂停

所有系统上线

登录中

验证通过

她手上有枪

梅丽娜 站住别动

趴在地上

退出系统

我们要做些什么

原谅我 妹妹

我们不会扔下你的

两 周 后

女儿 姐姐 复仇者

娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫

娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫